ConvertKit Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über ConvertKit

ConvertKit ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung, mit der Unternehmen Prozesse im Zusammenhang mit E-Mail-Marketing, Online-Formularen, Zielseiten, Kundenengagement und mehr optimieren können. Fachleute können die Plattform nutzen, um...

Nutzerbewertungen zu ConvertKit durchsuchen

209 von 209 Bewertungen
Amber Rose
Amber Rose

Bewertet am 30.11.2020

Best Email Marketing Software

ConvertKit has been the best email marketing software I've used. Even though there are free products, start with ConvertKit. You'll make the switch eventually so just start here.

My favorite feature of ConvertKit is how thorough everything is. For example, there are multiple ways to accomplish your goal, which means you can chose a method that works for you and be successful. The metrics feature is amazing - you always know if your emails were received well from your subscribers. I love the ability to have a series, to test your headlines, and to understand the analytics. The BEST feature is the tagging feature. You can have multiple businesses, lists, and passions but still use ONE product. Just use the tagging feature to give your subscribers identifying tags and you can send them curated emails based on what you know about them.

I have used Aweber and Mailchimp - ConvertKit is best.

Sometimes the software can have a learning curve. There are robust features (which make the price VERY worth it), but knowing how to use everything can be challenging . There is a lot to remember. Yes, they have templates and guides and support, but it's still a bit to learn.

• Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 5.10.2020

Great email marketing platform if you are NOT a beginner.

I'm not an email marketing beginner, but I tried ConvertKit and I didn't stay with them. I found their platform to be overwhelming, clunky, and I did not like the way the emails to my subscribers looked. The emails are quite plain.

As an online business coach for women with service-based businesses, I dont' want to be tinkering around for a long time trying to figure out how to use an email marketing platform i'm paying for and I also want my emails to stand out. ConvertKit doesn't do either of those things for me.

This is by far the best platform for organizing how you want your email series to be sent out as well as for tagging subscribers according to how they respond to your emails (like if they click on a button in your email to learn more, sign up for something, buy something, etc.).

If you know what you're doing, this is an intuitive platform that allows you to keep track of what your subscribers are doing and then target them with the appropriate marketing.

I feel like ConvertKit isn't beginner friendly because when you first sign onto there the interface is too overwhelming. The positive is that they give you a lot of options as to what you can do in email marketing and then the negative is that they give you too much options so then, like I said, it just looks overwhelming as a platform to work with.

They do have tutorials though as well as a trial so you can get to know the platform before you jump into the monthly fee that starts at $29.

Leigh
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 18.7.2020

I don't know why people recommend this software - their generous affiliates program perhaps?

I have more problems with convertkit than anything else on my website, the source of all my issues have been convertkit!
It's cheap compared to what's out there, but there is a reason for this.
I'm now going to infusionsoft, which im sure, my commitment of their monthly priceplan will speak volumes for how poor conertkit has been.

It's easy to write emails and develop an email funnel.

the implimentation is dire, it's like a beta release all the time.
the forms aren't as responsive as they so claim, things look good on their page and then on preview, but when published, you really have to tinker with them to make them work.
Their worpdress plugin was prompting 'malware' warnings on my site with Avast, the first time I had to contact their help desk, and they were more concerned about removing me from their daily tasks lists than dealing with the problem.

this eventually cleared up, I assume it may have been in Avast's hands, but this problem lasted two weeks in convertkits hands.

I then had a list of 5 questions, I recieved a response for one of them by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who I then didn;t reply in a timely manner for (although he contacted me 3 days after my problems were raised!)
He then got pushy in the emails for me to deal with the problem immediate - which I couldn't do!! I was available to add things to my website 3 days before his response and had other work commitments to deal with, having just now got back to the website, 5 days after my initial problems, he decided to close the ticket to and I quote 'remove them off his daily tasks lists'
I've now raised these exact same questions again to convertkit to seek help, hopefully I won't get an automated response and have to wait another 3 days for a reply to when im busy and told they'll close the ticket again to make themselves look good.

Their customer service is diabolical and their software is sub par.

Die besten Alternativen zu ConvertKit

Dustin
Dustin

Bewertet am 9.9.2022

Best UX and easiest to use EMS

Overall, the product is solid, reliable, and support is friendly and responsive.

ConvertKit does a great job at making things simple. The UI is easy to navigate, and templates are easy to set up and implement. Automations are also very easy to set up with a visual interface. Ultimately, what ConvertKit does better than any other app I've used is: they make it easy to create and send an email to subscribers.

What I don't like the most about ConvertKit is the pricing. For small creators who maybe aren't making a living yet, and are not emailing frequently, the cost is heavy if you have a big list of subscribers.

Ben
Ben
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 25.9.2020

A real step up from our last email marketing solution

I was previously using Aweber and needed to switch after an as-yet-unexplained technical glitch did realy damage to a product launch. The move to ConvertKit was smooth and I wish I'd done it years ago - the cost is slightly lower too for my 10,000 subscribers.

ConvertKit is very intuitive to use and hides a lot of functionality behind a straightforward user interface. Tutorial videos for each area of the software help considerably with the learning curve.

The feature-set it really well-thought-out and allows you to be really creative with your email marketing. I particularly like the easy way to send a broadcast email a second time to those who didn't open it the first - it really adds to the value of each email.

I've found little to criticise before beyond the fact the on-boarding was quite hands-off. Support is very good quality but the responses could, I suppose, be a little quicker.

Bewertet am 12.8.2022

Convertkit is the bloodline for my business

I've been using Convertkit for over 2 years and it's constantly improving and adding benefits for running a business.

It's designed for people like me, creators. It's very well thought through and I don't need to have many integrations to use it.

I don't like that it doesn't have a mobile app.

Eddy
Eddy
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 4.2.2020

Better Aweber Alternative

Overall, I have been very happy with Convertkit. I find that they have great deliverability and they are a lot more reasonable in terms of spam complaints.

The pricing of this email marketing service is a big reason I switched over. I used aweber before and they would charge you additional if you have the same person on two lists. Whereas ConvertKit would only count that same person on two list as one. This saved me tons of money that I was being over charged with aweber.

I wish some of the automation was a little more robust and easier to use.

Bewertet am 10.1.2020

Easily my preferred email management software (if it was cheaper)

I LOVE the visual automations. It makes it far easier to set up and explain how they work to clients.
The sequences are so easy to update and I love how all the emails are viewable on the same page.

Having to code email templates.
I recently switched to a cheaper provider because, as I'm not earning much from my blog right now, I couldn't justify paying $39US per month.

• Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 1.9.2023

A great choice for email marketing

I switched to ConvertKit because we needed a more powerful email marketing tool. ConvertKit is the industry standard, and I feel like our email marketing system is much more professional after switching.

I like that the audience can click a link within an email and be automatically segmented. It is also easy to create new broadcasts (emails), and ConvertKit recently added the ability to have saved brand colors, so changing the font and button colors is simple.

ConvertKit isn't as "pretty" (or image-based) as some platforms; however, I'll take deliverability over pretty emails any day. It's also a little overwhelming to learn what everything means in ConvertKit, but once you become familiar with the wording and where things are, it's easy to accomplish what needs to be done.

• Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 12.4.2021

Great CRM for Creatives

Once I learned the software, ConvertKit became a pleasure to use. The feedback we got from our subscribers was fantastic. A noticeable difference.

-Easy to switch from an older CRM
-Geared toward creatives, with a focus on the design of email messages.

-Learning curve slightly steep
-Not particularly clear how to set up workflow without a lot of tutorials.

Simon
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 8.5.2021

Solid and improving email marketing software

Overall ConvertKit is a good solid option, but only really if you're using the paid version. The free version lacks a lot of the good features. It is priced competitively and once you learn how to use it, it's pretty user friendly. Reliability wise, I've never had a problem as far as I can recall. Customer service is pretty quick and I've even reached out to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] via Twitter and he was responsive.

When I started using ConvertKit it was a relative new entrant to the market and a competitor to the likes of MailChimp and AWeber. It was started by someone who had used other email marketing solutions and and had tried to overcome issues with these solutions. This meant for someone who was reasonably software literate it was straightforward to use and had some great features, and these have been added to as time has gone on.

There has been an update on the landing page section which meant I could no longer use one of sign-up forms, which was used multiple times over my website. Although necessary for them, it caused me as a user quite a headache to resolve. Also, if you go over a threshold of subscribers, the price goes up automatically...if you go back below the threshold you have to tell them to move you back down. The free option is not particularly great for brand new websites and on websites I have built for others, they've tended towards something like MailerLite initially.

ActiveCampaign, GetResponse, Keap und Mailchimp

Warum ConvertKit gewählt wurde

Heard good things about ConvertKit from different sources and AWeber didn't seem as good value any more.

Zuvor genutzte Software

AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConvertKit

Pricing and functionality on ConvertKit seemed more in line with what I needed and had recommendation for ConvertKit.
Louise

Bewertet am 27.6.2022

Love the automation Convertkit provides

I needed an email software that reaches leads without going into their junk email, that was reliable, flexible and allowed many different pathways for leads. This makes it so much easier to send personalized messages.

I love the detailed automation you can set up and it is fairly easy once you know how. I really like the function that you can tag leads and send them into different funnels and send them personalized emails. This helps with conversion rate.

It does take a little bit to learn. Such as when you set up rules and such in the automation it can get a little overwhelming but once you get the hang of it, it is easy and quick to set up.

Nicola
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 18.2.2023

Solid email marketing platform for all sizes of business

Using convertkit allowed to me to grow my email subscribers and nurture my relationship with them as I could create great automation sequences and build funnels to best serve my audience

User friendly interface and the majority of features most small businesses will need to perform their email marketing

As the company grew the price became higher without significant improvement in the product

ActiveCampaign

Warum ConvertKit gewählt wurde

Mail chimp is not user friendly

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConvertKit

Convertkit had all the features I required at a lower price
Megan
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

The only email marketing software I’ll use

Convertkit is in my opinion the best email marketing software. It is pricey but with everything that Convertkit offers, it’s worth it. If you have some coding experience you can overcome the limited email sign up boxes customization by adding some code. But for an amateur you’re pretty much stuck with very limited design options for your email sign up boxes on your website.

Convertkit makes it really easy to collect and tag/keep track of subscribers and set up automated emails. The layout is clean, simple, and user friendly. Customer service is also amazing! They reply super fast and are eager to please.

Convertkit offers several different designs for the email sign up boxes but I wish they were more customizable. You can pretty much only change the font size, background color, picture, and bold or italicize the font. That was definitely a disappointment.

Alexa
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

My go-to for email list management and content marketing

I refer all of my clients to ConvertKit if I can get to them before they are locked into mailchimp. It's a bit spendier for small lists, but the functionality is SO worth it. The tags, sequences etc allow even rookie marketers to set up smart funnels & sequences. I love this product.

So user-friendly and agile. It's powerful without being hard to use. I try to get all my clients on ConvertKit if they can afford to. The automations, tags, and sequences allow you to be so agile with your email marketing and retarget and build smart marketing funnels with very little effort. It is made for content marketers. I adore this platform.

A little bit expensive for smaller lists, hard to compete with free services for small companies. Learning to build sequences and automations takes a little bit of time.

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConvertKit

So much better than Mailchimp, it comes with everything you need right out of the "box' without needing to pay more for integrations or automations. It's a marketer's dream.
Sharon
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

Will Convertkit Work For Me

It's been great because I moved with a plan in place to create a system that I wanted and was organized.

It is reasonably easy to set up, you do need some guidance as to the wording used but it works most of the time and that's what's important.

The optin boxes and landing pages need some work.

• Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

Use it pretty much everyday

I've tried pretty much every email marketing platform under the sun and for me Convertkit is leagues above the rest, mostly in useability. I'm after software that's simple (most providers make you go through 100 unnecessary steps to send a simple broadcast or set up an automation) but also powerful. Simply because of ease of use and everything just works, it's the best option. Other platforms promise a frustrating future.

It is fairly expensive, though they've gotten a free tier now which is great. I wish they had better reporting that wasn't exclusive to the pro option. And their customer support... it used to be good but over the past year or so it's really fallen in the hole. They take ages (as in days per response that may or may not have solved the problem) to get back to you, and instead of getting back to you they have a whole 'triage team' who come back after a few days to say they've recieved it and someone will take care of it. It's really stupid. That could be taken care of by a bot, and they should have hired more support instead of more middle management. It's just weird. Hopefully it's just a phase and they return to what it was.

ActiveCampaign, MailerLite, Brevo, GetResponse, Mailchimp und AWeber
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

Great Option for the Solopreneur

I use this service for a relatively small email list I just started, and it works really well for the price. I use the optin forms and email sequences to gain more email subscribers on a regular basis. I also love that I can create really simple and easy to design automation flows between opt-ins and my general email newsletter. This is something I use on a daily basis.

I recently switched over to ConvertKit from another service after reading positive reviews. I like their format for sending emails to subscribers so much more than any other platform I've used. The emails are really modern looking and simple, so they're appealing to my audience when I send them. I also like that I can simply reuse my last email and make changes to just the content. It makes sending a weekly email really simple.

Another huge benefit to me is that I can segment my subscribers into different groups that allows me to send targeted emails in a more efficient fashion. I also track users who have purchased a product so I don't send them emails about the product they've bought.

This software is an all in one, which I really like. Meaning, I am able to create an optin form, email sequence and product download all in one with this software. I love that it keeps everything really organized in this fashion.

Some of the ways to organize subscribers are a little confusing to a newbie. You can sort them into segments as well as mark users with tags. I wish it were more clear what each one did at first glance.

I also wish there were more options to design the optin forms. They are pretty basic and there isn't a lot of room for creativity, but they are still functional.

Brian
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 1.7.2018

ConvertKit had helped me greatly to streamline and simplify my email marketing processes.

Time saver and great use of use.

Ease of use and easy UI/UX experience in using the software. The user interfaces are way better than other email marketing software on the market. It has enough basic features and a few powerful features such as tagging certain opt-in groups of users for niche marketing purposes, which I find it very useful. There are less clutter when it comes to feature layout on the interfaces, so one can focus better on using key or common key features.

A nifty feature which I liked most is the Visual Automations, that Convertkit had come up with. It's a graphical way to set automation. It uses three types of items: Actions, Events, and Conditions. It's all visual and one can easily define these items.

Moreover, ConvertKit has just introduced new features into its software such as enabling one to create custom consent checkboxes, find your EU subscribers and get consent from existing subscribers. Also, four new legal forms and support processes were introduced as tools to help one get one's own business compliant with GDPR.

Personally, I would like more visual stuff or graphical interfaces that I can interact with such as drag and drop functions. At this point of this review, ConvertKit had plans to revamp the software to become more powerful and there is a new branding makeover for ConvertKit.

For the monthly price for the 1st 1000 subscribers for new customers, I do find the price is expensive. But one has the option to go for yearly subscription in order to get bulk discounts in the long run. Thus, one has to consider different pricing options that ConvertKit offers before committing to a paid account. One can try out a free one month trial via its free webinars though.

Chandler
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 15.6.2023

ConvertKit is the most tech friendly

I enjoy the ease of using ConvertKit and how easy it is to use when working with a team.

After trying all of the popular email marketing platforms, I have found ConvertKit to be the easiest to use, and the best for managing my clients' email lists. The customer support is always outstanding, with quick replies and they always can solve an issue for me, and if they can't they get back to me once they figure it out.

I wish there were more features/more integrations with other platforms.

Bewertet am 10.2.2020

Great option for growing companies

I like the flexibility and everything you can do with tagging and creating funnels. It is very affordable for growing businesses that are looking to scale.

It was complicated to set up on my own. I had to hire someone to help me. There are areas that don't autosave and I have lost content as a result.

Sham
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 22.9.2023

ConvertKit is the best email software for competitors!

ConvertKit truly changed my email game. Initially I used convertkit for the automation features, but now we manage all of our emails via convertkit, this includes onboarding, pop ups, registration emails and much more! [sensitive content hidden] and his team have killed it with this product and it gets better year on year!

I genuinely have nothing bad to say about ConvertKit, having used Mailchimp before, ConvertKit is miles better!

Andrea
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 1.7.2023

Automate Your Email Marketing & Stand Out

This is my favorite email tool of all time, and I've tried many. I'm not a fan of any email blasts that feel impersonal or boring. The customizable templates, audience tags, and sequences by action all work together beautifully with ConvertKit. Highly recommend switching over if you're using MailChimp.

I'd like it to be easier to embed videos and more options for image sizing without coding.

Allison
Allison
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 2.1.2019

Decent Email Subscription Manager, But Not Right for Everyone

ConvertKit is easy to use, and I appreciate the fast customer service response. Ultimately, however, most people would be better off using a cheaper, more minimalistic tool or a more expensive all-in-one CRM/email tool. ConvertKit is great for a very select audience, who find themselves in the middle.

ConvertKit has a lot of functionality for the price tag in terms of automation. It is kind of a step between free, minimalist tools like MailChimp and really robust tools like Ontraport.

I struggle with the pricing. Simply put, most people who want to automate their email campaigns will likely get more value from a tool like Ontraport or Infusionsoft, which also integrate with payment systems and have more CRM functionality. Other smaller businesses and bloggers are typically better served by less expensive tools such as Mailchimp, which don't have all the bells and whistles of ConvertKit, but which get the job done. So, although I do think it is a good value for the price... I'm not sure who actually NEEDS this mid-point tool.

Zephyr
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

Excellent email service

I use Convertkit to manage subscribers. It’s really easy to track your subscribers and send emails and create funnels. I think Convertkit is one of the best email services out there

One of my favorite things about Convertkit is their customer service. They are always so helpful and respond super fast. They also put on a lot of webinars which is really cool. Convertkit is easy to use and has a lot of cool features that makes sending and managing emails simple. They also have a lot of customization features.

Convertkit is pretty expensive. Yes you get a lot of great features but it’s still pricey. I purchased a year long plan during a Black Friday sale and even then it’s quite pricey.

209 Bewertungen