Über SkyPrep

SkyPrep LMS ist eine cloudbasierte Lernmanagementlösung, die Schulungsadministratoren eine Plattform für die Erstellung, Verwaltung und den Verkauf von Schulungskursen bietet. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören nutzerdefinie...

4.8
4.7
4.9

Nutzerbewertungen zu SkyPrep durchsuchen

136 von 136 Bewertungen
Negar
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 8.4.2019

Easy to use, and great support team!

We have had a great experience so far, and BoostHQ complemented SkyPrep and completed our e-learning tools.

I like to clean interface and easy to navigate platform. I am an admin on the platform and I am easily able to create courses, add users and generate reports. And from the learners' side, we receive minimal questions on how to work with the platform.
We also use BoostHQ as a repository for our learning material, and the integration between the two products has made it very easy to manage and share our content with employees.

No complain so far. We have had few reach-outs to the support team and asked for a specific type of report, and our account manager helped us with it.

Sara
  • Branche: Immobilien

Great Experience as User and Admin

With SkyPrep, we have been able to track our training throughout the year and pull reports quickly which has been very helpful. Furthermore, because of the pandemic, we have had to do virtual training only but we were ready to go because we had this technology.

I love SkyPrep. I have installed several learning management systems and used them as a learned and an admin. When I was searching for a learning management system, I was extremely suspicious as in the past, I was told a program would cost or do one thing whereas when we bought the product, the cost continued to climb as those features we wanted in a product costed extra. SkyPrep has been true to their word. No extra charges, lots of support, always listening and trying to develop extra features for their clients. They are always quick to resolve any issues as well.

SkyPrep was relatively easy to set up and go live. The process to upload a third party content provider and/or in-house content is very smooth. The interface is sharp and very user friendly whether it is on the computer or mobile app. We were able to set it up with single sign-on which has been very convenient for our employees who aren't familiar with online learning. I had to work with my client success manager and software development to create a work around but they were quick and efficient.

One feature I would like to see is a way to create content similar to PowerPoint or Articulate where you can have slide by slide with sound and ways to be interactive. I can upload this content, and that is great, but for a small company like me, even with an extra fee attached, it would be nice to do it all in the same space. I think the content creator now isn't very useful for us.

Velpic und Cornerstone LMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SkyPrep

SkyPrep offered us almost everything that we wanted. The only thing it didn't was gamification, which they most recently added!
Katia
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.2.2022

SkyPrep Review

It's been good.

I like how easy it is to navigate and how quick customer service helps with any issues.

Wish there were more features and functionalities that would be better for the user and administrator.

Die besten Alternativen zu SkyPrep

ALEX
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Best LMS

With SkyPrep our agency have saved thousands of dollars and billable hours from outside resources and all staff are now compliant with our standards.

Easy to use interface and automated features such as course reminders.

Reports could be manipulated further for better customization.

Cornerstone LMS und Litmos

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SkyPrep

Mainly price since we are a non-profit agency and lack the funds.
Dave
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 30.7.2022

SkyPrep LMS Review

I have used SkyPrep with two different aviation/airline organizations in the past three years, and my experience has been outstanding throughout that time. The versatility of the system and the fast, efficient support when questions arise is priceless when operating in a fast-paced, high stress environment. As a manager and director, with training as a primary responsibility in both organizations, I would recommend SkyPrep to anyone that has a need to create, deploy, and track training across a wide organizational network.

The most appealing aspects of SkyPrep is the manner in which we were able to immediately begin using the LMS across our company once we teamed up with SkyPrep. Within 24 hours we had multiple courses uploaded and had learners completing coursework. As a company that is primarily comprised of remote employees, this platform exceeded all of our wants. Even the most skeptical within the organization have realized the value and versatility of the platform.

While I don't have any "cons" per say... it would be helpful if the platform had the ability to create and track training and safety audit type checklists (related to the courses in the system) that could be assigned and completed based on individual roles, performed monthly on a recurring basis, and then tracked to determine training course efficiency.

Robyn
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 21.8.2022

Easy to use and great customer support team

I love how easy this software is to use from both an ADMIN and Learner perspective. It's quite intuitive and if you're not really sure how to do something, you will likely figure it out just by playing around in the LMS or accessing their many help articles.

I don't really have any cons. I have not encountered any tech bugs and it works well with our business cases.

Rhonan
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 1.8.2022

Simple and cost-effective LMS

The Skyprep platform is simple and friendly to use for managers and learners. It gave our company an opportunity to present more professional and engaging content for our staff. Since we started using Skyprep in 2016 we have been able to add additional content and material for our franchisees and coaches. The Skyprep platform is continually improved and enhanced with additional functionality.

Whilst the platform is fantastic, it is not a one-stop shop platform for a franchising company and requires us to use a different CRM for managers and learners.

Sunny
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 3.8.2022

SkyPrep

Generally really great product and service, especially for smaller to midsize organizations. We've been using SkyPrep close to 10 years now.

Simple and easy to use interface. Can integrate SCORM content so you can import training content from external sources. Affordable price point. Responsive customer support.

Doesn't track progress within modules like slides, videos (precisely what time), PDFs, etc.

Steve
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 3.8.2022

This leaves the others in the dust

Outstanding in all respects.

Tech support is a key issue, when something does not work correctly I need to take care of the issue immediately and SkPrep's Support team is outstanding. They are with you on every step.

Onboarding took a bit longer than I wanted. Primarily due to the fact that some of their terminologies were different than what I was used to.

Nathan
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Bewertet am 21.7.2022

6 Month SkyPrep Review

Overall, we are early on in our LMS/training journey, but SkyPrep's flexibility has really been crucial as we build out the model of training that best serves us.

The customer service is what really shines about this software. They have been incredibly adaptable to our needs and are always so responsive and enjoyable to work with! The ease of use is also very high on its list of pros.

There are some features that are lacking. For example, if you decide to store your content outside of their resource center in order to limit who has permission to see certain content, you lose the ability to search child folders.

Greg
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 31.7.2019

Wholehearted Endorsement of this Product

Pricing is economical and transparent. No mandatory phone conference/interview just to find out what it costs. Efficient sales process. Before my first phone call with the sales rep, they provided me links to YouTube videos detailing their capabilities, which greatly minimized the time required with the sales team to understand exactly what they offer. They were the only LMS I researched that did this and didn't hide their costs until the end. Extremely user friendly platform to administer and use that includes built-in course authoring tools. Meets all of our needs to provide internally developed online course ware in several formats. A course catalog and means for purchasing course ware from external content vendors is also integrated into the LMS. The staff are very responsive, outstanding to work with and very helpful when needed. They are also proactive and have solicited feedback about what next upgrades to their platform we would most like to see. If/when they get to some of those I'll easily give them full marks for functionality and features.

Customer service and communication is primarily via email, therefore, clarifying the exact nature and extent of a problem sometimes requires some back and forth.

Sara
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

Very impressed!

Extremely positive. If I ever go to another business looking for a LMS, I will definitely be bringing it with me.

This system is very easy to implement and maintain as an admin. Furthermore, it is very user friendly from an admin and user perspective. Their customer service is amazing too as they have a monthly check in where they give you information on updates and are there to answer any questions - at no extra cost.

The only cons I have had, I have asked my contact there about it and they were quick to fix it or create a solution.

TalentLMS
Spence
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 27.7.2020

Fantastic Learning Management System

The experience has been absolutely amaazing. Their customer service is impeccable. Anytime I am unable to self-resolve an issue I may be facing, I can pick up the phone, knowing with confidence that someone will be on the other end to assist. Typically that has been [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been FANTASTIC. If we cannot resolve on the phone, he is always eager to hop on a video-conference call to troubleshoot by screen sharing and gather the data necessary to provide resolution in short order.

The software provides an ease of use for the end-user whether they are a Learner or the Admin. As an Admin, I am fully equipped with all of the items needed to research and self-resolve through SkyPrep's Resource Center. The platform is extremely easy to use and deploy coursework across my company.

The ability to integrate the API into our company's intranet for a single access point for our end-users.

Anamarie
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.4.2017

Government Client 2 classes created

The ease of creating the course is excellent. The ability to upload videos, documents, exams is user-friendly. Searching for users and viewing their course history, and the details of the individual course items is fantastic. I would have given more starts for features & functionality but I think our use of the system pales in comparison to your other customers and we have not had the need to take advantage of full features available to us. The value is good considering the time savings from an in-person course. Thanks and keep up the great work!

ease of use, ability to share classes with other potential customers

not sure if users are cheating...
not sure if users have ability to complete courses on their smartphones?

Dan
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 10.7.2020

Choosing SkyPrep Was a Wise Decision

Very good experience with SkyPrep. Their support team is very knowledgeable, friendly and always available to assist if we run into any issues.

SkyPrep LMS software is very easy to use, easy to manage and has allowed for unprecedented growth for our company. "LMS without the mess" is a very good description.

I can't really think of anything that I don't like about SkyPrep LMS. Again, it's very easy to use, intuitive and satisfies all of our requirements for trainings completed both internally and with our customers too.

Cassandra
  • Branche: Tierarzt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 15.2.2022

Great product with a ride range of functionality at an affordable price

My business chose this software as it provided the widest range of features and customize-ability without having the price tag of a custom build system. Sure, there are cheeper LMS out there, but they didn't have the option to schedule and host live video training sessions all within the same system where we host our asynchronous learning content like downloadable written material or pre-recorded video training modules.
The training we received to use the product was excellent, and there is ongoing support for any questions. There have been multiple bugs we've identified, but most often it has been a quick fix or something they have worked to address.

It would be nice to have more flexibility in scheduling the live training sessions out in the future, while still proceeding through the learning path to complete the asynchronous learning. Out training relies heavily on the live training sessions, and while SkyPrep offered more control then any other product we could find we have still had to adapt quite a bit to make it work.

Anna

Bewertet am 19.5.2017

The SkyPrep team has been amazing at developing solutions to meet our unique LMS needs.

The ability to have our managers track their team members' learning, ease of scheduling classes, course materials stored in one easy to access place, the specific permissions we were able to set up for users and managers, the reporting features, the "helpdesk" features/support, and the user-friendly design.

The customer support via SkyPrep has been phenomenal in everything from developing requested software features, "helpdesk" accessibility when we have questions, explaining things clearly, and being positive and upbeat in every interaction via E-mail or phone.

For any kind of software (LMS or non-LMS), there are always features you could dream up. I think that the value you get from the investment you make in the SkyPrep software is definitely worth it. (We have the Enterprise Plan.)

Jack

Bewertet am 19.6.2014

your learning platform partner

I have been on both sides of the IT tech/user interface. I can enthusiastically and unequivocally say that I have never known an IT operation with a more positive can-do attitude than SkyPrep's. First, they have a stellar platform. But no platform is perfect and there are always features and options that might make it better. In other IT operations -- including the ones I have belonged to -- the attitude on the part of the tech people was very much we/they. "We (the tech people) know all. And wouldn't this be a great job if it weren't for all those users and customers we have to deal with." The attitude at SkyPrep is much healthier and ultimately much more constructive for everyone. If you have an idea for a feature, SkyPrep's approach is open-minded and creative. "Hmmm. Maybe that would be a good idea. And maybe it would be even better if we also did such-and-such..." I'm not saying the SkyPrep tech people don't have to prioritize and I'm not saying they can drop everything for every request you make, but they seem to think of customers as partners, as scouts for what the training market needs. So if you need more than a cookie cutter approach to a learning platform, I would make two suggestions. Number one, sign up with SkyPrep; most if not all the features you need are probably already there. Number Two, think of yourself as their partner in return by respectfully and appreciatively letting them know what you think would help them in their mission of making SkyPrep even better and better and better. And that's saying a lot.

Antwort von SkyPrep

Thanks Jack! We will always work to make sure you are getting what you need.

Beantwortet am 31.7.2014
Joe
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 29.3.2017

Love SkyPrep

Skyprep has allowed us to really streamline our training programs and be compliant with the industry standards that we follow. It's affordable, flexible, and great for our company.

Ease of use, flexibility, cost

Would prefer some more advanced features.

Antwort von SkyPrep

Hi Joe! Thank you taking the time to provide us with a review. I wanted to let you know that we are in the process of adding some exciting new features for 2017. If you reach out to [email protected], a team member will be happy to provide a summary of our development plans.

Beantwortet am 31.3.2017
Dave
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Bewertet am 4.3.2021

Eastern Airlines SkyPrep review

Great experience. Would recommend to any corporate training department.

I like the ease of navigation for both administrators and for learners. Also, the ability to create multiple courses within a Learning Path, create initial and recurrent timelines, run reports that allow me to drill down to whatever data I am looking for and then pull those reports for training verification is fantastic. Customer support is prompt and thorough as well, Micaela is awesome!

Not there yet. I have not found anything that I dislike yet...and I use SkyPrep daily.

Karen
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

SkyPrep review

Overall, everyone has been helpful. Good customer service. The only issue was trying to make sure previous designed course materials and attendance records were included on the platform when we first started. We were able to accomplish that task over time but it wasn't easily done.

The software is user friendly. Once I provided specific written instructions for user to access, people seem to have no problems accessing and performing required tasks.

The sequence of materials seems to confuse users the most. When I enforce a certain order, users are not sure how to proceed through the course. Once I explain the steps to complete one before they can move on, they got it. Also, I would like the ability to have more than one choice for automated email to choose from for when the course is ready to access.

Jodie
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Bewertet am 8.7.2020

Sky Prep Evaluation

The customer service and our sales representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
are like none we've ever dealt with before. They are very quick to respond. They reach out all the time and check on us to make sure we are doing well. Any time we have stumbled into anything they have always been right on the spot to assist us.

After reviewing several different software companies we found that SkyPrep was the easiest one to learn quickly, which we needed. All of our modules were downloaded with no problems at all.

At this time, we don't have any complaints

Cynthia
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 5.8.2019

The help support is great

Overall my experience with SkyPrep has been positive. Any time I have had a question, I get an answer very quickly.

What I like most is that it is easy to upload the training Power Points to the system. Plus, it is easy for the employees to use.

What I like least is that it I am not able to incorporate YouTube videos in the middle of a presentation. Also, I would like to be able to insert the exam at any time during the training.

Elizabeth

Bewertet am 10.6.2016

SkyPrep Review

I have used the "chat" function multiple times and the Customer Support team always has a solution quickly!

Greg
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 4.3.2021

SkyPrep is PERFECT for getting into the LMS Space!

The company is amazing and working with them has been wonderful in every phase.

Ease-of-use, course building features, value-to-feature ratio

UI needs updated but they are swiftly fixing that!

136 Bewertungen