Über MangoApps

MangoApps bietet digitale Arbeitsplatzlösungen, die Intranet, Kollaboration, Messaging, Lernen und über 50 installierte Integrationen miteinander kombinieren. Mit einer Mitarbeiterplattform als Basisfunktion eignet sich...

4.2

Nutzerbewertungen zu MangoApps durchsuchen

143 von 143 Bewertungen
Reinard
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

Great third party tool that seamlessly does what you wanted to do

While definitely a compliment, TinyTake has become one of those apps I forget about, it's there and I use it, without it taking effort or thought, it has become part of my workflow.

TinyTake is one of those apps that answers a question, you normally sit in front of your laptop and want to do something, but you aren't sure how and or if you can. When it comes to screen capturing, recording, sharing and editing, TinyTake answers any question you might have around these functions. It has a great set of core functionality that is free to use, and if you wanted to delve deeper into the video side, you can go Premium.

Nothing has bothered me to this point, and the way I use the software, it hasn't not been able to do something I wanted to do.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for your review Reinard! We're glad that TinyTake works well for you. It is an honor to know that it has become a natural part of your workflow, thank you for being a value customer! Cheers

Stacey
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 19.10.2020

Stacey Cale - VP Human Resources, Merchants Bonding Company

Our implementation representative was helpful and patient through our numerous calls. I loved that you could look on his calendar and book as many meetings as it takes to get through the implementation.

What we have loved most about about MangoApps is how helpful the team was in guiding us through every step of the implementation. The system is great for being able to give your company's personal look and ease of imputing information.

At first the system seems overwhelming because there are so many potential functions you can use in the system. Recommend to anyone to first figure out what you want to use the tool for and turn off the other functions at first.

Robert
  • Branche: Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

I never see me Mango alerts

not much I cant honestly say there is anything it does well that I feel is indispensable

i only use it in my office. i never remember to use it on my phone and everyone just texts anyway. mine doesn't alert me visually when I have messages. I finally figured out my volume was too low to hear the audible alert so I think that's ok. the font is tiny in the messages. since we have a fiber optic line email is so quick im not sure why we need mango. most messages are impossible to delete

Antwort von MangoApps

Robert, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that MangoApps fits well into your work flow. I will pass along your feedback, but i'd also love to have you contact our support to work on resolving each of the issues you mention. Thank you again!

Beantwortet am 25.4.2019

Die besten Alternativen zu MangoApps

Jitendra
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 16.2.2023

I had a great experience using the MangoApps.

MangoApps is a solid platform that provides a wide range of capabilities for companies of all sizes. We can simply exchange information and resources, work together on projects, and interact with one another. The platform's high adaptability enables firms to customize it to meet their demands and specifications.

These are some of MangoApps' best qualities, including customizability, that I have encountered: With MangoApps, businesses can fully customize the platform to meet their unique requirements and corporate identity. This might contribute to giving workers a more interesting and tailored experience.MangoApps is available on mobile devices, allowing us to interact with our coworkers and obtain crucial information whenever and wherever we are.Collaboration: MangoApps offers a variety of services, including as chat, multitasking, file sharing, and internet forums and discussion forums, to help my teams operate more productively and collaboratively.

Complexity: Although MangoApps tends to be user-friendly, I have noticed that the platform may occasionally be confusing, especially when it comes to more sophisticated functions like workflow automation.Restricted integrations: MangoApps does integrate with several well-known business applications, but I believe it could need additional third-party interfaces.MangoApps costs are determined by the number of users, which makes it more costly for larger enterprises.Customer service: I've noticed that MangoApps' customer service sometimes takes a while to get back to me.

Bewertet am 23.3.2018

Very good system for tracking projects and storing knowledge in an accessible manner

Knowledge repository and project management system streamlining.

Ability to create individual projects within which you can have message feeds, tasks, wikis, file storage etc.
Wikis (external to projects) are used by us as knowledge repositories as are file folders within the system.
Everything is very easily searchable.
Using the desktop app you have live chat functionality.
E-mails - from external systems such as Outlook - can be sent directly to projects and appear in the feed.

Managing tasks within an individual project is easy but there's no easy way to track tasks across all projects. Tasks can be sorted by unassigned, not started, started, etc. but no overall "not yet finished" type sorting to capture all live tasks and a report can't be created from this view (only within projects). This just creates a bit more work.
No Gantt chart capability.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for your review of MangoApps! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. I've recorded your feedback and will be sure to pass it along to our product teams. Cheers!

• Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

Overall great to use, although could use even more customization and tagging

Working collaboratively across multiple offices on select projects, increased communication with decrease email, better control of company story, filing system

Easy to learn, and therefore faster adoption of software. It is intuitive, and accessible to everyone, not just tech people. General layout and user experience seems thought out. Also, everyone loves the levels & badges... go figure

Cons about the software include some customization issues that have recently been rolled out - templates for posts/wikis. With wikis, would be great to edit their ranking (hierarchy) after we publish. Sometimes we create the wiki, only to have to delete it later, because we thought of a different group or category that it should be under.

Also, would like the ability to work on a draft by multiple people before publishing (right now we publish on a closed group, and then take turns editing it there).

Would also like a better tagging system for photos and files with more controls built in.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

Eugene
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.8.2021

"MangoApps has truly helped in overseeing projects for me and my group particularly"

Document the executives and string the board, it's an incredible application for sharing and staying up with the latest with items and thoughts.

it has a ton of provisions particularly the piece of making strings, wikis, variants of records, picture, and video reviews, notices and labels, bunch the executives, talking usefulness and identifications too it's an incredible application. I likewise discovered the simplicity of adding and eliminating visitor clients for occasional representatives, with low evaluating extremely alluring focuses.

I wasn't impressed by the way that MA doesn't permit video calls and associations for certain outside devices and applications for usefulness.

• Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good OTS System

The tech support and developers are very responsive and helpful. They are particularly accommodating to non-tech savy customers.

The time needed to design and develop site pages is greatly minimized by using the templates provided when compared to developing a website from the ground up. Mango Social Intranet has an existing integration for many of the web apps you may already be using, so it's not necessary to completely jump ship (at least not right away) on the products your company is accustom to using.

There were some features that we wanted that were not available to us. For the simpler requests, the developers provided us a piece of code that we could use whenever we wanted to use that feature. I definitely was not expecting that level of service from the team and was very appreciative. Other, more complex requests were made available to us in later releases of the product.

The branding package offered by Mango is a bit mimimal. However, if you have a web designer on staff, they can apply a custom css to improve the look and feel of your site.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps. I'm pleased to see that you've had positive experiences with our support and developers!

Steve
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

Overall, I've had a very positive experience with the MangoApps software.

The MangoApps software has been a very powerful tool for our company. What I like most so far is definitely the customer service. The MangoApps team is always willing to listen to our feedback and implement new features and requests to make sure that their product is the best it can be, and that it always meets our company needs.

It can be difficult at times to learn all of the ins and outs of this product (especially the settings) because of the many different menus and sub-menus you have to dive into to discover and make these types of changes.

Antwort von MangoApps

Steve, thank you for your review of MangoApps! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. It is an honor to know that customers realize the power of MangoApps, and enjoy the overall experience. If there is anything we can do to help you or others with the learning process, please pass that feedback along! Thank you again

Maurice

Bewertet am 7.12.2022

''Top notch e-learning solution.''

I am having a great experience using the platform. Ease team collaboration hence improved taskforce in the organisation.

The platform is easy to use and access. With the platform it is quite simple to build pages. It so easy to add and eliminate visitor clients that is for occasional representative.

A times it becomes so hard to login due to experienced complications.

Graham
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 3.10.2020

Good Product

We like Mango Apps, for what we pay we feel it is a good product. We operate from Asia, where it does operate ok.
If they had support in different countries and provided the software in multiple languages they would probably dominate the market hands down.
Best to remember that no commercially available product is going to be perfect for everyone, so taking this into consideration they have done a great job in developing the product.

The improvement you get in communication between employees is great and results in far better proficiencies across your whole business.
Document storage is great for international businesses, the ease of being able to transfer documents between countries securely is a big thing for me.
It does encourage employee engagement which is what we really needed. Many of our people work remotely, so we needed something to combat the isolation.

1. The chats disappear. I am referring to the actual discussion here. You can have a history of chat and then suddenly it will all disappear never to return! I am talking about the small pop up boxes and not from internet explorer itself.
2. Support is a bit haphazard, I have received replies to one inquiry and then never received a reply to another.
3. Emails do not work. I notice once an email is used by one person the system will not allow you to use the same email for other users, even if the original user is no longer active. I assume this is a security feature, but very unpractical because employees often use the same email.

Jill
  • Branche: Chemikalien

MangoApps Review

We've used since 2013 I believe, it's been a great collaboration tool and useful to get things out of email and store shareable (thats the key) data in one place. I like it!

Easy collaboration in the feeds. Teams, groups, and projects make it nice to only see what the things you're involved in and not everything going on in the company. I like the Intranet, we use it to share company information, employee accomplishments, and even the menu for the cafe downstairs.

When you want to view a task from the feeds it opens in a pop up view and it not useful because you don't see the comments, I always have to "copy link" then paste that into the browser.
Trackers, the line number is static, so it you sort the numbers stay the same, so if someone reference a line you may not be looking at the same thing if you sorted, there needs to be an actual unique Id.

Antwort von MangoApps

Jill, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and provide feedback! I'm happy to hear you've been a customer for so long and I hope we can continue to earn your business for many years to come! I will be sure to pass along your feedback as well. Thank you again!

Tyressa
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

MangoApps user advocate

My experience with MangoApps has been excellent. I have enjoyed connecting through this software to the platforms that I need to communicate with professionals all over the world. I enjoy being able to store and save documents and files and archived them in the event I want to use them later. I appreciate the notifications and know that I can change them as I desire. I will continue using MangoApps and advocating for its continued use to access the platforms I need. Thank you
From a very supportive and satisfied user!

I love that MangoApps is free, easily accessible. user friendly, upload from the computer is fast, having the opportunity to connect with others across various states is one of my most favorite benefits, and knowing that no matter who I speak with has a similar priority as mine, how do we meet the needs of those we serve.

I do not have any cons about MangoApps. I think it is easy to sign up and sign in and you can connect with how many people you want to and you can come and go within communities or work groups.

Antwort von MangoApps

Tyressa, thanks for reviewing MangoApps and being our strong advocate! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!

Beantwortet am 3.8.2020
Siobahn

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

It has increased our overall communication and capturing information.

The collaboration and ability to direct the information to the right people, teams etc. We can troubleshoot issues in a more effective way than our business software. The search ability makes it a invaluable resource over trying to find things in email. We use Mango every day and have really built our company culture around the capabilities and efficiency it creates.

Sometimes it can be hard to understand the best way or best practice for how to deliver the information. Teams, projects, departments etc all have different functions and you have to really understand them and utilize them properly.

Antwort von MangoApps

Siobahn, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

Tim

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

MangoApps is a great , flexible tool for our organisation's intranet. Highly recommended!

MangoApps are constantly evolving the product in response to user needs. We selected it following a thorough review of the market and it ticked all our boxes as a cross between a collaboration platform and organisational intranet. It offered significantly more functionality compared to competitors at the price point. Since becoming customers we have seen regular significant improvements in the product.

The release of some new features have on occasion had unexpected consequences for the setup of our intranet although we have always been able to resolve or workaround these.

Antwort von MangoApps

Tim, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along regarding updates/releases. Thanks again!

Beantwortet am 21.12.2018
Itziar

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

I use it to manage my projects and share files, tasks, ideas with my colleagues. Great tool

I am able to manage my projects in a very easy and visual way. I can share everything with my colleagues and also with our customers, and access it from anywhere.

I like the look and feel, the ease for managing my projects and tasks, and sharing what we need with my colleagues

The app has evolved a lot, but still misses some features I would like to have when I am not at the office.

Antwort von MangoApps

Itziar, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I'm glad to see that you have stuck with us through our progress and evolution. If you have ideas or suggestions, we are all ears!

Beantwortet am 21.12.2018
jimena

Bewertet am 21.3.2018

better training on customizing templates would be helpful

does what i need it to do for project management...has made our team more effective overall since the start

a better CRM would be nice...easier for sales to schedule follow up dates for leads, reminders, and just overall more functionality to ensure the sales follow up process happens and there are reminders...also there has been twice now when my notifications stopped working...unless im notified via email I cant keep track of everything people ask me in the system.

Antwort von MangoApps

Jimena, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for MangoApps. I'm glad to hear that it works well for your project management needs, and makes your teams more effective and efficient. I will pass along the feedback in regards to needing a more powerful CRM. Also please be sure to contact us if you have any issues that persist with notifications, I would like to make sure we have that resolved if not already. Thank you again! Cheers

Jamie
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

MangoApps is Wonderful!

The software is very intuitive and has a ton of useful features. We can't imagine trying to communicate to our membership without it! Bonus points for having a great app too!

Nothing! We've loved using MangoApps and plan to continue using it!

Antwort von MangoApps

Jamie, thanks for taking the time to review MangoApps! We absolutely love to hear that you enjoy using MangoApps and how well it works for Education Justice Project! Hope to continue this relationship for many many years to come. Cheers!

Kamran
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 3.11.2018

Wikis are the best

Our entire knowledge base is being handled by mango apps. We're categorized into different departments so the departments feature for us is very handy.

User management, departments and roles have been best organized. The APIs are a big plus. We usually use skype for text communication but we've also considered mango apps chat as an alternative.

It should have a desktop application as well, like for macbook and windows.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for your review Kamran! I'm happy to hear that MangoApps is working well for your business and that the APIs make life easier. As you may already know, we do have desktop apps for Mac/PC that allows for communication and composing posts/updates, questions, polls and more into any team as needed. It is not the full experience of Mango like on web, but i'll be sure to pass your feedback along. Thanks again!

• Branche: Bibliotheken

Bewertet am 15.4.2019

Office Chat by MangoApps

We needed an internal chat and this fits the bill for our needs. This is used multiple times daily by all staff. Staff can be reached anywhere in the building when using either the iOS or android app on their phone.

Office Chat was easy to set up and maintain. Can use on iOS, Android or the web version.

Not everyone can set up groups unless given permission by an administrator.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that MangoApps fits well into your work flow. Thank you again!

Beantwortet am 25.4.2019
Chanel
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 8.9.2021

Mango

The best way to describe my overall experience, FUN!

I love how easy it is to navigate mango & simple to build pages. I like that I am not forced to use coding & can work with word & pasting. So many beneficial tools, this is an upgrade we had been waiting for!

I'm having some issues getting video recordings loaded in Mango for training purposes. There's only certain software that is compatible & I'm having some issues getting the compatible software to work as well.

Jane
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 9.1.2021

MyPeers is the best!!!

i love the sight. i visit it daily.

Loved how the sight is easy to navigate
it allows for people to create groups
the admin did a good job with the create the group for Head start

there is no con to the software. I would not change a think

Jo
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 4.10.2020

Could be good as an intranet for big companies

not intuitive. not built for SME's. better as a big company intranet?

easy to save the contents and attachments on email by bcc-ing emails to a project

finding documents. uploading documents on the app. the app in general

Mitchelle
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 10.12.2021

Very user friendly app that can be synchronised with various platforms

Excellent

I like all the applications that are on Mango app and there are very rare technical glitches

Not much to say as an employee, liked all features

Jerry
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

Go Mango!

Mango is a great application for intra-office social networking and social governance.

Another platform to jump on but once implemented its great.

143 Bewertungen