Über Vincere

Vincere ist dein neues Betriebssystem für die Personalbeschaffung. Das moderne Betriebssystem wurde speziell für Personalvermittlungsagenturen entwickelt. Eine Technologieplattform zur Optimierung der Front-, Middle- und...

4.8

339 von 339 Bewertungen
Harriet
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 12.8.2016

Wish we'd known about Vincere years ago.

I was wary of moving to a new system after so many years on our previous platform but the whole process was much easier than I expected. I was dreading having to move all of our old candidate records to a new system but Vincere made it so simple, we had it wrapped up in 2 days. Wish I'd have found this system a few years ago, it is saving us a fortune and is just so much easier to use than our previous system.

Definitely, the biggest plus for us has been ease of use and the ability to customize searches and page views easily. Plus, there is no need to have to train new users on the system, they can get going by themselves. Vincere handles the entire life cycle of the placement process, from getting new customers on board through to invoicing and billing. It basically contains everything you need to get your job done with as little hassle as possible. The interface is also pretty cool- it feels super modern and works great on mobile. The analytics are also very, very good: you get several dashboards and the option to export out to excel.

None. This system has been an absolute lifesaver for our business- I can't recommend it highly enough.

Dean

Bewertet am 1.8.2019

Excellent system that visualize recruiter sales funnel

I believe Vincere would be able to provide an extensive features for ATS/CRM and able to fulfill your business objectives if maximized.

While we are equipped with enough training from both Vincere Support and Internal Training on utilizing Vincere into our daily recruitment process, the system is so extensive that it would require continuous exploration to optimize Vincere utilization while maximize recruitment outcomes.

One of the issue that Vincere able to solve would be on the Candidate Tracking; with the capability to generate customized email template for each stage, from introduction to job as well as to keep ourselves with the applicants tracking in-check aligned to our business process, and has been more humanised than ever.

I have been extensively using Vincere ever since its inception to replace our old system few years back. The expectation I have with Vincere is indeed high and I'm confident to say that after getting used with the system, all the general functions and additional features roll-out are exceptionally beyond my initial impression. Kudos to the support team for able to provide prompt troubleshooting as well as open to suggestion on improvement.

I find that #VincereWay of visualize the overview of sales funnel using stage chevron and traffic light system creates a recruiter-friendly environment even for a starter. It is easy to understand and able to focus on our work accordingly. Other features that in my top priority list would be on a LiveList and Analytics. LiveList give more superior feel of how the systems communicate with the external party at the same time, streamlining the presentation and feedback process. Analytics on the other hand provides great visualization of the progress of the team and organization, eventually improves the forecasting, quality control and decision-making.

I'm sharing my thought on this as continuous improvement rather than dislikes. I believe there would be more room of improvement for vChat, possibly better in-system notification, more comprehensive mobile app functionalities (so we can be a recruiter on-the-go) as well, more intuitive UI/UX for Task feature. It would be great to have introduction training for every new feature like what we used to have 2 years back.

Robert
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 5.8.2020

Vincere

Its been fine, we have had challenges but there Customer team does try to solve the issues, in some cases it does take time.
Its cheap and does a decent job.

At Gempool we wanted a simple and easy to use CRM, Vincere ticks this box. It has a simple ATS and easy to follow for the consultants. Good chevron system to track contacts. I really like the analytics but could be more detailed.

It can be quite buggy, having to click a box a few times for it to work for example, consistently on to support to find work around. Its not customization, if you want to make a change that change has to happen for all there customers. Even the smallest tweak.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zoho CRM und Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Warum Vincere gewählt wurde

Jobscience is more for enterprise customers really, lots off apps and things that can be done. Wasn't fit for our purpose.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vincere

Jsut a better fit at the time.

Die besten Alternativen zu Vincere

Simon

Bewertet am 22.9.2016

Vincere totally 'gets' the Client>Recruiter>Candidate dynamic

ve used quite a few of the big names recruitment vendors over the course of my career: Bullhorn (on two separate occasions, most recently 2015), Bond, plus in-house systems. So when it came to choosing which CRM to go with for my own business I knew that I had to make the right choice. I'm a small business, I lost sleep over choosing the right CRM. This decision is an important one and I took it seriously.

What I like about Vincere: The big thing for me is ease-of-use. Too many systems are over-engineered, it's like they try to do too much. Vincere does everything they do but it seems to flow so much more organically.

I like the process flow of the Vincere pipelines which help keep me focussed on what I need to do to bring in new business. The CRM pipeline is genius for me. I'm starting my business from scratch so it's critical I have an accurate heads-up display of what I need to do to bring new business in but also to get the most out of existing accounts.

-One feature that I love is that I can easily flip Clients into a Candidate. I firmly believe that your Clients should ultimately become your Candidates'.and if they're not, you're doing something wrong. Vincere totally gets the Client > Recruiter > Candidate dynamic. I can easily flip a Client record into a Candidate record. You'd be surprised how many `recruitment CRMs' systems get this simple workflow so wrong.

-My advice: Having the right CRM in place is absolutely vital to getting your recruitment business right. It's much more than just a database or a list of names, it becomes the heartbeat of your business operations and infrastructure. It's about giving you the ability to quickly add in notes- the names of your Clients kids, or the fact that they just got married or back from holiday- it's about making those human interactions more frictionless. Having the quick comment boxes and auto-save functionality inside Vincere makes adding in and accessing vital information so easy, totally frictionless.

If you're spending time worrying about your CRM or getting frustrated with it'then you're not using the right software. Simple as that.

I'm a new'ish user so nothing springs to mind just yet

Bewertet am 14.3.2018

Switched from Bullhorn and haven't looked back.

Great platform, big improvement on the previous system we were using. Cheaper too.

We have a mid-sized business based out of the UAE and South Africa. We made the decision to move across to Vincere in May 2017, great move for us as a business. I'd say that Vincere is 30% better than Bullhorn (based on product and service levels) but, with the rate they are innovating and obviously investing in the product, the gap is widening fast.
Bullhorn was expensive for what is was and the service was pretty much non-existent. The platform and the service from Vincere is head and shoulders above what we were getting with Bullhorn. They are a lot more responsive, we enjoy working with a vendor that actually seems to care.
In terms of features, a few of the standout ones for us: the Indeed Search and import feature is a winner. Having access to the entire Indeed database without even leaving the system is fantastic.
We are heavy LinkedIn users and like the way that Vincere works with LinkedIn. Easy to update and refresh records.
The new Client portal feature also looks interesting. We were considering building a bespoke client portal but held off as it was too expensive, so the client portal that Vincere have coming next month is something we're keen to take a look at.
TV dashboard: planning on using this in our office.

There are loads of dashboards in their analytics suite, more than we will ever use. We've got lost in them . I want to get our fees and placement data accurately reflected in our dashboards, something we need help with. Vincere- more how-to videos that focus specifically on dashboards would be great so please sort that out.

Jayson

Bewertet am 3.11.2017

Quarterly billing is up 30% since we started with Vincere

Finding Vincere was a breath of fresh air. In terms of modern recruitment CRM/ATS platforms, Vincere is 10 steps ahead of the competition.

We were using Bullhorn before switching to Vincere. Bullhorn was decent but it wasn’t keeping up with the latest technologies as fast as it needed to. It was starting to feel like a legacy system. By contrast, Vincere are investing massively in the latest tech and it shows. They launched 6 years ago- so it’s product which is mature enough to have a bit of depth to it, but which is also built on the latest frameworks.
-For me, as a business owner I want a platform that is going to help me grow. In terms of measuring activity levels and KPIs, Vincere makes it super easy to see what is going on inside my business. Also, this is a system that my consultants love using. That’s critical.
-Data Migration: I migrated records across from my previous system (Bullhorn). I’d been dreading the data migration but it turned out to be pretty painless- the Vincere data migration guys managed the whole process and the end result has been great.
-Website stack: We decided to use the Vincere Instant Job Board and Candidate Portal on our new website- and saved ourselves the time and expense of developing our own job listing page. It looks great and saved us the hassle and expense of paying a web developer to design this for us.
I’d highly recommend taking a look at Vincere. Since we implemented Vincere, our quarterly billing rates are up 30%. That’s, ultimately, what you want from your CRM/ATS- increased efficiency, speed and revenue. Vincere delivers on these fronts.

Bronwyn

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

Great functionality and value for money

I love the flexibility of Vincere, elements of it are customizable which is great. Our customer are loving the portal / live list and this has allowed us to create new services to sell to our clients. Our clients find the live list simple as they access through an email link and they can see all the candidates in one place. I’m using analytics, but I’m still learning with it, but I like to be able to see the consultants’ activities and fees.

To be honest I think overall the software is great – one small point is that the mandatory fields on the ATS have red asterisks and it is very easy to exit a record without filling in the mandatory fields. It would be good if when you tried to exit a record and the mandatory fields where not completed a prompt popped up advising that in order to save the mandatory fields must be completed. This would really help ensure that that mandatory fields are not left empty- this would help improving the data quality.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 1.10.2018

Ever-evolving, function-packed, value-for-money CRM/ATS

Vincere is the upstart nibbling away at Bullhorn in particular. It isn't pretentious but it is the pretender to BH's throne, for sure. The company takes care to look after its clients in a manner that its bigger rival does not whilst absolutely offering all the Enterprise-level bells and whistles for a fraction of the price.

Vincere everything a Search firm needs, irrespective of its positioning and level of sophistication. It offers all the tools needed for recruiters to source, store and leverage candidate and client data, whilst as a manager/owner, there is a veritable suite of reports to carefully monitor and manage individual and company performance.

It can take some time to adjust to its process flow (having switched from Bullhorn after a 10-year relationship, that was inevitable) and it has sooo many functions that one needs to invest some time and effort to truly understand what is packed under the bonnet.

Jen
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 17.1.2023

Vincere is now the core of our business

Pay and bill - this is due to how my clients work there hours and timing vincere couldn’t meet it.

Olivier
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Bewertet am 6.12.2018

"Finally a Recruitment Software created by people who understand how modern recruitment...

A lot of automation, from CV parsing to interview scheduling until the offer and invoicing (integrated with our Accounting system).

Teams KPI's are easy to monitor without having to ask long reporting.

Vincere has all the features you would expect from a good system, and even a bit more with functionality which are truly useful because they make you earn time (and not a gadget nobody use after few weeks)

Automation of the flows is well though in order to be more efficient and to provide the best candidate and client experience. The client portal is a strong great, clients likes it.

The GDPR compliance tracking is simple and clear.

As they say, they're big enough to deliver but still the right size to really care

Nothing so far.

As any systems things can be improved, but we can really see that our feed-back is taken into consideration.

Gary
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

Fantastic Product!

Gaining the use of Vincere has been a huge benefit to our agency with the biggest pros being it's ability to make matching clients and candidates so much easier and more time efficient! It also helps to identify how best to manage each consultant with regular updates on revenue and productivity.

Candidate Selection and Management
Forecasting and Revenue Monitoring
Daily Operation Management is easy to identify training requirements across the business
Business development can be streamlined

It took some getting used too but this was mainly because of all the functions it has to offer.

Benjamin

Bewertet am 17.10.2021

Not the real deal!

Nice idea, great marketing, a lot of raging reviews but definitely failed the test. It is definitely NOT what most reviews claim it to be.

They have a lot of functionality and really, really good marketing

All the functionality they have only works to a certain extent. There are certain bugs and roadblocks that they aren't able to fix - instead they keep adding useless features like Apple Watch integration. All the best features in the world are worthless if you can't actually use them due to their sloppy integration. The system is NOT fully customizable (even though they keep claiming it is!). I came from Bullhorn (going back again) and would estimate the Vincere system is customizable to an extent of 10%.

Bruce

Bewertet am 9.3.2018

Really good value, scalable, intuitive, sophisticated and revenue focused ATS/CRM.

Vincere is much more than a product our firm uses. They genuinely feel like a partner in the success of our business and I'm happy to recommend them. Does the work of both a CRM building opportunities and an ATS delivering revenue against those opportunities. Seamlessly.

Built and run by helpful engaged knowledge people who get it. They've clearly walked the walk and are genuinely passionate about creating a really useful ATS that all the team are delighted to use. Vincere already has lots of smart features, its reliable and seems to be a pretty well thought-out product. I particularly like their focus on interoperability with other apps, allowing us to create our own integrated system that is truly the hub of our business. Its great value for money and saves our growing agency at least one member of staff compared with our previous system.
Vincere senior team are accessible and issues are promptly dealt with courteously and generously.
Searching is fabulous - best in class. Also love the integrated CRM and ATS included as standard.

We moved to Vincere a year ago and perhaps the importing process has got much better. Migration from the devil you know system takes quite a bit of time and effort. It'd be wonderful if Vincere could fully import all the history from the previous ATS in an automated and thorough manner.

Matt

Bewertet am 12.7.2017

A data-driven way to grow your recruitment business.

Ultimately, Vincere helps us to be data-driven for the delivery of our recruitment services. It allows us to measure things that were difficult or impossible to do before. We can now make decisions with confidence as they are backed up by solid numbers and facts.

As an agency, we are forward-thinking and tech savvy. Social sourcing, web 3.0 tools, mobile applications, and the like excites us! Technology has enabled us to innovate our headhunting practices and work smarter. This is where Vincere comes in which we believe is a step towards further innovation. Vincere allows us to track everything from sourcing to placement and even to invoicing of clients – allowing our recruiters to do more in less time. Before Vincere, we were using several, disconnected digital tools, but Vincere understands recruitment and proved to be more efficient for our recruitment team.

Vincere has streamlined our recruitment process massively. Before Vincere, we used Google Drive and Dropbox to store candidate related documents. These tools get the job done but ultimately, they are not built for recruitment. The lack of visibility meant that it was difficult to track progress from receiving candidates to job offer. With Vincere’s features built specifically for recruitment, it aligns with how our recruiters see their work.

Nothing bad to say really. We've been using the system for just over half a year and are enjoying it so far.

Mathias

Bewertet am 23.3.2018

The Livelist client portal makes us look super professional to our customers

We used a system called Darwin before. It was a bit slow, quite laggy, the user’s interface was not as responsive. What I like about Vincere mainly is the ability to scan through more than one resume at a time and it reduces the extra day to day job a lot. I haven’t used all the Advanced features that Vincere offers, however, when it comes to the very basic stuff that we use everyday as recruiters, Vincere is an improvement of what we have before. I am definitely very happy with Vincere.
My favorite feature is the Livelist. I like that it notifies you as soon as the client opens the candidate’s CV. It allows you to contact your clients and let them know that you need their feedback. The clients are able to view multiple CVs at the same time and can actually leave comments. I think it’s very interactive and it’s impressive to the clients. When they see that you are using a very sophisticated software, they think that you are very professional.

Not many at all. I know that there’s much improvement in the search feature so that when I search for the keywords, the keywords would show in the candidate’s CV.

Lachlan

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

Liking Vincere...and errr....it's not owned by a job board company.

A great alternative to Jobadder and Bullhorn. Independently owned

I have used 4 systems but I am liking Vincere -it's always moving ahead -so may add-ons, automations, etc. and errr... it's not owned by a job board company. I have an issue with recruitment systems that are owned by large job board corporations, it's important that I know where and how my data is being used.
A biggie for me is that I can have 20 people helping me load candidates and perform various tasks inside the system, with various level of permissions.I am shifting to a remote workstyle after years of running my business from an office. Vincere allows me to have staff working from different locations, with limited, permissioned access to the system. This gives me peace of mind.
Peace of mind

None so far, enjoying the platform and the constant updates. They seem to anticipate features that we need and deliver them before we have to request them.

Emmanuel

Bewertet am 26.11.2018

Highly recommend Vincere!

I launched a recruitment firm almost four years ago and I think it was quite difficult to decide which software to go for when you start. It's an important decision because you don't want to switch from one to another every time. I chose Vincere because I've been doing recruitment for 12 years and Vincere has very much everything that I need as a recruiter. I like that Vincere is very easy to use and I can parse information from LinkedIn to Vincere. I also like that Vincere takes care of everything such as GDPR compliance and a job portal for my website. Recently I recommended Vincere to a friend of mine who was starting a new recruitment company and quickly he became a Vincere customer.

Vincere keeps improving and innovating so there are many new features in the system. I know that I am not utilizing all features that Vincere has to offer but will definitely explore more.

Bewertet am 12.2.2018

Compared it against Bullhorn. This is Recruitment SaaS at its best.

Vincere has been pivotal in stream lining the whole recruitment process from prospecting through to invoicing and everything in between. The platform is very easy to use and we are able to customize the platform to suit our own needs.

Our consultants travel through Europe, the platform is great to help keep communication flowing especially when two people can be working on the same assignment but in different countries.
Today Vincere is a dynamic platform which keeps evolving, we look forward to working with Vincere and their continued support as our business grows.

You can easily use the platform to manage/monitor all the advertising campaigns which also links to our website - saving a lot of time.
You can incorporate all of your LinkedIn connections with Vincere and build your very own talent pool. This is great for creating distribution lists to contact your connections
One platform which allows you to do everything, no switching platform, everything we need in one place.
Customer support, Vincere has helped our team with training and supported us to use the platform to its top potential
Working from the UK or Europe - the speed of the platform in unrivaled.
Tracks our KPI's and revenue generation
I found that both had similar capabilities, I chose Vincere due to the great customer service and support and the value for money is unrivaled.

It would be good if the platform could make placements without the need to hire more staff!! Our clients say that they like the way we interact with them through the platform, its fresh and dynamic.

Jamie

Bewertet am 30.11.2018

Vincere TimeTemp, Analytics and application Pipeline are clear game changers..

Overall, super happy with this platform and happy to recommend (which I often do!).

As a business we love TimeTemp - it's a nifty little timesheets tool that delivers big results. The best thing about it is that it's integrated straight into vincere and syncs seamlessly, I had a few teething issues at first but now it's a dream to use.

I think the application pipeline is great, I really like it - it breaks down the recruitment process so simply and is visual and easy to follow. For new grads starting in the business brand new to recruitment all they need to do is follow the pipeline - easy.

As a business owner the analytics is a key driver for me. I'm big on reporting and KPIs and Vincere delivers exactly what I want and more.

Overall i'm really satisfied with the product/service so there's no specific things I'd categorise as a 'con'. Trying to merge companies can be slightly annoying but I understand the team are working on this.

Martin

Bewertet am 25.1.2019

Great software - great ROI

We migrated smoothly in January 2017, with great support from the Vincere migration team and once we had full consultant buy-in to the change in software and they realised the full capabilities of Vincere, we haven't looked back. Vincere has made a REAL difference to our business.

If you are contemplating Vincere, don't just consider what it can do for your business now - but what it is going to do in the future. These guys aren't hanging about, new releases, improvements and integrations come thick and fast. The system has changed and improved dramatically in the year that we have been using it. Can't wait to see how it's going to improve our business over the next year!

Constantly improving - updates roll out regularly.
Usability
Excellent search functions
KPI's and analytics are fantastic

Support can be a bit on the slow side but still within their SLA (I like immediate!)
Other cons that we might have had do seem to get sorted in the long run with updates and new releases (e.g. merging records used to be impossible, now after the latest release it is a breeze.)

Edessa

Bewertet am 20.6.2019

LOVE the sync with my outlook calendar!

Overall, I really like using Vincere, but here are a few key things that I’ve found the most useful:

• When you’re adding a candidate to the system you can shortlist them to jobs straight away from the same page – saves SO much time

• The way it syncs with your Outlook calendar is great – I get a pop up on my Outlook every time an interview or task is happening so I never miss a thing.

• Really easy to schedule interviews with candidates and clients

• Whole system is very clear

• Processes are nice and short – you can do a lot from the same “quick view” page meaning that you don’t need to keep opening new pages to do things

• Tasks are easy to add and very clear

None really, had a minor query that I have raised with the support team, otherwise I really like the system!

Palm
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.6.2019

Lightning fast search

I like that we can search our candidates profile by the Keyword that are written on their CV (world or pdf file). We're a big agency with over 300 consultants so there's a lot of candidates in the database meaning the search is an essential part of my day to day and it's great, makes things more efficient.

I would love to see more clean and updated data on Vincere.

I have seen so many duplicated accounts which may be written with slightly different spelling, but they are the same account. That confused me a lot. When everyone can create new account by themselves. This creates duplicate junk on the system.

When move candidate stage from “sent” to “1st interview”. I expect this automatically pop-up on my outlook calendar and remind me but it’s apparently not. I think I already linked my email with Vincere. But sometime it does.

Nikita

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

Other systems in the market just don’t match up with Vincere

We’re really happy with the system and foresee using it for the long-term. I like that Vincere has the best of both worlds, a CRM and an ATS which means the system stores all information that I need to know about my clients and candidates. Plus, everything is synced, including emails. The Engagement Hub is definitely a huge win for us - especially how it’s integrated with Indeed and our own website. The fact that our consultants don’t have to log in and out of 5 different tools is great...all we need is just logging into one place and post the jobs to several locations at once. We looked at different software options on the market but they just didn’t match up, or even if the features did, it was lacking in User Experience. For Temp Recruitment, I think Vincere is helping with the real-time availability feature where staff can login and update their schedule.

Not much. Vincere has so many features to offer, so I think we could benefit with more training sessions.

jeff

Bewertet am 23.9.2019

After Bullhorn, this is a breath of fresh air

Excellent. Recommend them over the competition any day of the week.

This is a system that is easy to use, is always evolving and has the best Search I have ever tried. Works really well on mobile, does all the basics really well. I also love the scheduling interview function. I moved from Bullhorn and it drove me crazy how I could only log - but not actually schedule or reschedule- my interviews. Vincere does this piece really well.

Nothing so far. Dealing with representative and their support team has been the Vin-cherry on the cake.

Fion

Bewertet am 29.1.2019

Very clear and easy to use

So far we have no problem with Vincere, it's pretty idiot proof I would say.

Been using Vincere for 2 years and I must say, I like Vincere for its simplicity.

Our old system before was DM Recruit, which we found was very difficult to use especially downloading resumes and attachments.
Unlike Vincere, with their action button, I can just click and do my work from there, very clear and easy to use.
They also have a great tracking system which helps you organize your database for both contacts and candidates.

I like to see the search be little less text sensitive when I conduct my searches for candidates.
Also improving email sync, especially Outlook.

339 Bewertungen