Über Agiled

Agiled is an all in one business management platform. It comes with built-in CRM, HRM, Financial Management, Project Management and Time Tracking. Users can manage all of their business in one place and provide a client portal...

Alle Bewertungen zu Agiled Filter anwenden

Filtern nach:
73 Bewertungen

Nutzerbewertungen zu Agiled durchsuchen

73 von 73 Bewertungen
Prashant K.

Bewertet am 6.11.2020

All you can eat

I am very happy to use this tool. It has been sufficient and more for my requirements.
I figured that if I were to get a legal contract created it would cost me a high amount. But this tool has a built-in option to create contracts. That's like icing on the cake. The cake itself has so many useful features that I am loving it.

Comprehensiveness,
Ease of use for non-techies
Built-in chat option

It would be nice if a webinar module can be integrated in the future.
Comprehensiveness is what I like best about this tool

Aka R.

Bewertet am 3.10.2020

Dont just like Agiled , Love it.

Over all experience with agiled has been more than good. Like what else one might need. I use agiled for proposals, client support, invoicing, estimates , contracts , expenses management, and what not.

Wow, what and amazing product kt is already, and they are adding more to it everyday. Like its already full but they are making it bigger and still adding to it. So much power, functionality and features in a single platform makes life and business so easy to manage. Truly as they say is is an all in one platform for all your accounting, crm, and business needs. The best of all is that it comes with 100% white-labeled option and you can resell it to your customers too.

Haven't yet got one, because whenever I run over a bug or a missing feature, i contact support and that missing thing is already there after few hours or minutes. There is a solution for all your needs. The only con is that the team is working really hard and maybe they are not even sleeping for an hour.

Rhys L.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 10.4.2021

An All-In-One That Works!

Discovering Agiled was like a breath of fresh air. So many all-in-one tools fall apart in certain areas and by nature an all-in-one is critical to your core business.

The UI/UX and ease of use is what shines for me - the greatest tool in the world is useless if you cannot implement and get your team using it. The support team is also top notch and there is a steady beat of improvement which gives me great hope for the future of this platform.

If I had to nitpick I'd say that the ticketing system could use a little love, but as mentioned the platform is undergoing continual improvement so I suspect good things will happen in the future.

Jaime N.
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 27.10.2020

Great System, with room for improvement

Great CRM, with lots of other features for managing a small business. Nice UI, lots of features and integrations,

Not yet a fully developed CRM, so lots of room for improvement

Mohammed B.

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

Great all in one business app

in general its like any other Al in one CRM, the contact and leads is more organized thanks to the fast growing integration which is the key of success and distinguish them from other apps

after I tried many of its features found it interesting SaaS to organize my CRM and project management system, It's got everything in one platform, from managing clients, projects, tasks to invoices, contracts, and much more.

the system need some time in order to get used to it, other language like Arabic when it downloaded as PDF need improvement, Some features still need some development which I am sure they will be taken care of soon

Brett M.

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

Flexible business management system

I currently use Active Campaign as a lead funnel and CRM. I have been searching for a user friendly invoicing system that can connect my A/C CRM clients details and feed into Xero accounting.
I was so happy to discover Agiled does this and way more. I am now working on tailoring it to be the hub of my business operations.

The ease of integrating leading SaaS tools into Agiled and the client contact system.

The inventory items feature requires work, but I'm told it's in the pipe line.

Hi Brett,

Thank you so much for the review. We are adding more features to make it the most complete business hub. I hope you will like the updates.

Thanks.

Mohd farhan T.

Finally The All-In-One Solution For SMEs - More With Less

Agiled is easy yet very powerful solution that exists.

Yes, Agiled is pretty new in the market as compared to its other peers.

But, when I actually tried it recently I was so surprised - it has immense amount of values for almost all types of business!

From business owners to customers & all in between - holistic. With this, I can literally organize & streamline many (if not all) my day-to-day activities.

To manage finance, contract, tasks, CRM, HR, employees (team), clients with their own portal & even project! - Unbelievable.

I think all in all one of the most apparent differentiator between Agiled & any other similar platform is its white-label feature.

I can customize the domain, the logo, the name, the colour scheme in fact the SMTP setting to tailor to my own business identity.

Honestly, I see a lot of potential in Agiled itself & it is simply the reason why I invest my business endeavour into it. Highly recommended - I cannot recommend it enough, I believe I'll never regret - you will too.

As I am writing this review, Agiled is still very new in the space. For that, I believe we would encounter a few glitches or maybe functions not well configured yet.

However, for me personally this is not an issue but I understand Agiled is in its own journey. So, if I were Asad & team I do welcome bugs, some errors or urgent requirements from the vast majority of users.

Antwort von Agiled

Thankyou so much. We will keep improving our experience and feature for our users.

Gary O.
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 28.9.2020

Excellent All-In-One Business Management System

So far the experience has been excellent. I believe in the developers and think the product will be best in class within time.

I have tried multiple all-in-one systems before and found them either too expensive, to have too many features, or simply too hard to use.

I found Agiled to be easy to set up and had the client portal set up in no time. I had a few questions/along the way and the support was instantly available, ready to help and to listen.

I operate in the EU - so GDPR built in is essential, I am very pleased with this.

The UI is nice - for me its a functional work tool, the main thing is the client login portal, looks nice and is fully whitelabelled. Built in Darkmode is pretty cool, I love that.

No mobile App as of yet - but works in mobile browser fine.

Hi Gary,

Thank you so much for the review. We are working on mobile applications and they will be available soon. We are also trying to bring PWA for our customers.

Seth D.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

The multipurpose platform I've been looking for

I have been looking for a comprehensive solution to manage the various parts of my business, and Agiled is the best platform I have found so far. I have been using a different platform for the last couple of years, and it did not not have near the amount of features that Agiled offers. With Agiled, I can create attractive client portals for my clients, interact with them through the platform, bill clients, gather information through forms, and much more. Being able to do all of this within one system is a big benefit for my business, and I'm looking forward to each new beneficial improvement that Agiled makes.

I love how many different tools are packed into one platform with Agiled, from proposals to invoicing to CRM to project management. I don't enjoy paying different providers for each of these tools separately, so I love that Agiled brings them all into one convenient place. Many platforms claim to excel in this area, but Agiled really does a great job of providing a useful selection of tools.

There's nothing I specifically dislike about Agiled, although there are certain features that I can't wait for the company's team to create. I'm looking forward to their scheduling toolkit so my team can book meetings with clients and prospective clients. I'm looking forward to several integrations, and I would love if they can add certain functionality like conditional logic to forms.

Mike L.
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

Responsive, active staff - Great product

I've tried what feels like 1000s of self-hosted CRMs and project management tools, mostly from CodeCanyon.
None of them have such a responsive team, nor do they have such an exciting roadmap.
The proposal builder is excellent, and if they can add merge tags, as well as bringing the builder into play on invoices, contracts, etc (anything client facing) this will be a world beater.
I'm confident enough in the Agiled team to move my entire CRM use over to them, and I recommend you do the same.
The support has been nothing short of fantastic. Fast responses, a massive can-do attitude, and excitement about their own product. Keep it up!

Proposal builder
Active support staff
integrations
Trello Roadmap

There are still a few inconsistencies, which are being addressed by the Agiled team.
I'd love to see the proposal builder utilised everywhere, and merge tags used system wide, too.
All of these are incoming thanks to the awesome Agiled team.

Scott S.
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 9.10.2020

Agiled - The Comprehensive Business Solution I Have Been Looking For

For me, the first test of any new software before purchasing is the ease of use. I do not read any documentation in the beginning. One of the critical factors for me is that the software should be so intuitive that I don't need to read the manual, or the interactive help is context-sensitive when I do need it.

I took Agiled for a test drive on one night. I checked out all areas after the initial onboarding Q&A. In less than 30 minutes, I had my company information, logo, invoices, estimates, and credit memos configured and ready to go.

In the first hour, I was able to:
-Add a client
-Create my first Estimate and Invoice and test sending them via email.
-Configure my payment gateway
-Create a test project
-Create a few tasks (Kanban board feature is excellent!)
-Review all other areas of the system.

I never had to go to the documentation once!

Key Takeaways:
-Comprehensive
-Configurable
-Flexible
-Fast! (Agiled responds quickly between different sections without waiting)
-Fun. Yes, fun! I enjoy working in Agiled. Part of that is because I do not have to jump between various apps to do my work.
-A responsive and helpful development and customer service team.
-Rapid implementation of new items
-An exciting roadmap of new features on the way.
-A growing list of third-party integrations and automation that will extend the power of Agiled.

I can't say this is a "con" but there are SO many features that it is easy to get overwhelmed. If you take it step by step and follow the path that has been incorporated by Agiled you will be good. I think there could be more integrations with other third party products but they are adding new ones all the time.

Guru R.

Bewertet am 3.10.2020

Freelancers, Start-ups, and Small Businesses: You Ought To Have Agiled

Agiled is a very promising tool. The founders have really thought through its features - it is comprehensive and exhaustive, to say the least.

The tool has features you need, you don’t need, you don’t need yet, and you don’t know you need.

In addition, if you keep a tab on their roadmap, you’ll notice they have an endless stream of features and updates in the pipeline. In spite of its loaded features, it is surprising to note how fast and responsive Agiled is. To date, we’ve not experienced even a slight lag. Commendable performance, overall!

With a free-forever entry-level plan, Agiled is a must-try tool. Give it a go - you have nothing to lose!

Agiled is the result of passion for tech, creativity, continuous improvement, and sincere dedication by its people - all combined. If it continues to excel in customer support in the years to come, Agiled has the potential to carve out a special place for itself amongst other popular tech brands.

A word of advice to the founders: as advocates of freelancers and start-ups, we highly recommend and request you to include the proposal feature in the free-forever version - at least a few templates. You can perhaps offset your costs by charging a small fee for every payment processed through Agiled. By doing so, you will be addressing a critical pain point that haunts every freelancer or start-up: that is, creating proposals.

Agiled is a full-fledged Business Management tool - it is not only a Project Management tool and a CRM, but it is also an HR, Finance, and a Contract Management tool. Agiled is an all-in-one platform that helps you to:

* Onboard and manage existing clients
* Integrate leads and prospects into your platform
* Manage projects
* Track employee time and vacation
* Generate and send proposals, estimates, and invoices
* Receive payments through Stripe and PayPal
* Track finances
* Manage support tickets
* Chat with your team and your clients or prospects
* Manage calendar events
* Communicate announcements to your staff and clients
* Sell your products with cart functionality
* Produce custom business reports

Agiled is jam-packed with rich features. The best part: all these features come out-of-the-box! You’ll probably need a full day to explore the breadth and depth of its brilliant feature-set. There are a few stand out features that deserve a noteworthy mention:

* Easy integrations with several third-party apps
* Custom webhooks to import data from external sources
* Create forms and embed its HTML code on websites to import lead info
* Expandable Storage: Connect your Google Drive, Dropbox, or AWS
* Create Kanban boards to assign, track, and manage your team tasks.
* White-label: customize the platform to suit your branding
* Custom dashboards and reporting
* Slick, clean, & intuitive UI
* World-class customer support *Hands-down*

OVERWHELMING FEATURES
If you’re a freelancer or a start-up without a team, you may not be using all of Agiled’s features. You won’t have the need to do so. For instance, Timesheets, Payroll, and Employee Vacation Tracking may mean nothing to you if you are a one-member team. Likewise, how badly would you need a chat feature or a ticketing tool? Agiled’s entry-level plan is a free-forever plan that does limit certain features. But it lacks some basic and critical features such as proposals and contracts. So, if you were to upgrade only because you need more space or the proposal feature, the other features may still be irrelevant to you. If the tool had an option to enable only those features you care to use, it can enhance the usability even more.

LIMITED CRM
In our opinion, the out-of-the-box CRM isn’t a full-fledged CRM. Don’t expect any fancy workflows. Also, there’s no Email Marketing. But with forms integration and leads management, the built-in CRM is good enough for most start-ups and freelancers.

Pedro F.

Promising and Refreshingly Straight Forward

I am turning it into the backbone of my design agency management, consolidating in one place project and team management, time tracking/reporting, estimates and invoices.

I have just started to play around with my account and have found it extremely intuitive and easy to use.

Some reviews I've read before purchasing were painting the UI/UX as a bit outdated, but I personally considered that as one of the things that I liked the most so far.
The UI/UX is indeed spartan, but this has not translated into confusion for me so far, quite the opposite: the consistency between the different modules paid off whenever I was searching for a functionality or setting.

I was also swayed by the many reviews indicating an approachable and supportive team.

At first, the fact that the only name and presence I would see connected to Agiled everywhere was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], left me a bit unsure about the stability of the company and the size of the team behind Agiled.
However, after sharing my concerns about this publicly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself pointed me towards the Agiled team parent company – ZTABS, which cleared out any questions and doubts I was having about continued support and future development of this promising service.

Antwort von Agiled

Thank you so much for the review.

Tarunabh D.
  • Branche: Kino & Film

Bewertet am 5.10.2020

A very promising business/project management App with multiple features roled into one!

I have the arduous task of managing my film projects and productions, and I am also going to start a Design Service. So I need to track all my probable leads and do good professional communication with my clients - right from the stage of approving the proposal, then signing the contract and then finally when the deal is finalized and I do the service, I can bill my clients with invoicing. I can also manage my projects and plan all the stages, as well as assign and divide the work load among my team-mates. And all this is possible with Agiled. So I believe investing in Agiled has been one of the better decisions of my life.

I was primarily looking for a good invoicing app and although there were a lot in the market, the combination of invoicing with lots of other wonderful features in 'Agiled' App won me over. And now when I started using it, I am appreciating it a lot more. They have invoice builder and numerous payment gateway options - including Razorpay that is convenient for me as an Indian user.
I can keep a neat organized record of all my Clients and Leads in a separate section (CRM) and also manage the HRM of employees in my company- this feature I won't be using as I am a solopreneur. The ability to build contracts and proposals, that are professional looking alongwith live chat within the proposal template - is a life saver. There is also the ability to track my expenses and all transactions in the finance section and also a decent project management section with task management and assigning of task to other users or my employees. Another feature I like is the ability to customize the look and feel of the login page for both myself and my team members. Not to mention the ability to white label and add custom domain.

Agiled is pretty new tool and over time - hopefully with experience and a nice track record, it will gain more following and the ease of use and reputation will increase. Right now even I was hesitant to invest in a new tool, but the customer support and friendly gesture and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself won me over.
Also the video tutorials are lacking and hopefully more tutorials and use cases will be added in good time.

Juan P.
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 21.9.2020

Small business swish army knife

Great product with almost (Waiting for the email module) everything you would need to run a small business.

Their support is fantastic and quick to respond and resolve issues.

Yes, there are a lot of rough edges but they are working so quickly, by both fixing issues and adding new functionality that I am confident the software will be amazing within a year.

Klaas M.
  • Branche: Design

Excellent value for money

Again Whitelabel is outstanding for me

Night mode is excellent for those with visual imparement like myself
Easy to use software with everything you need to run your business

I can easily approve cquotes
Whitelabel is everything for my business and agiled is excelent in this regard.

Wonderful

Currently none, I am happy with the software

Antwort von Agiled

Thank you so much for your support.

Adam K.

All in one business app

It's an AIO software, so there are always things that we expect, but they haven't come around building it yet. Overall, it does what I needed it to do, so I am happy.

I have tried a few business app after tired of juggling around multiple software on a daily basis. This AIO software tries to merge all essential business requirements into 1 place. HR, CRM, Project management, and many more. I am in the initial stage of using the app, so far finding the CRM, finance and HR module very useful.

I really liked the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] attitude and work ethics. I have been receiving update notifications almost weekly, and they recently announced a tsunami of integrations with other tools. Really respect the pace they are rolling out stuff.

Since its new, so its still working on a few kinks. Also, I saw some complaints on Ui/Ux, but I find it ok, infact, its better than some other software that I tried. I also liked the dark mode.

Hi Adam,

Thank you so much for the review. We will keep improving our UX/UI every day to make it easy to use for our customers.

A. S.

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Working from one place

For my job, I was using different applications, one for project management and others for creating a proposal or managing clients. All members of my team were working on different apps. These were causing us a lot of delays. Since I am using Agiled I am managing projects, clients and my team using only one tool. Agiled is a useful tool if you want to complete various jobs from one place. It is a great web-based application which I would recommend for all type of businesses.

The integration of mailchimp is missing.

Aldo B.

Bewertet am 20.11.2020

I love the proposals and the CRM

Increadible, so far the best CRM I have ever tried.

I like the most that there's a proposals section in which you can guide your clients to reach the end of the sales funnel. Besides it's like having a file for each customer in which you can note anything.

On the Items for sales, there's no way to get those items on a different store. It would be nice that you can publish them in even a simple page.

Sean A.

Bewertet am 27.9.2020

All-in-one poprtal for small business success

Overall experience of Ariled has been very favorable. It combines everything that a small business needs to run a successful operation in one easy-to-use place

The platform is a super quick and responsive portal that won't keep you waiting every time you make a change to a page or task. The developers' willingness to change course if it improves the product and user demand. A roadmap with a great plan to integrate so much more than it already includes.

Extremely easy to set up and use. I found myself up and running in less than an hour and a 10-minute review of the help documents. It includes so many great tools and features to get your business on track and looking professional.

There are are a few things that I look forward to seeing incorporated in to the portal and insistently their roadmap has them listed as "in development" or "planned".

Sven S.

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Fell in love with it in less than 1 week

I signed up in Agiled a week ago and I'm really glad I did. It is really going to help me get rid of several other apps that we used, which will help us all to be more organized at the office with each customer's data and work in progress, but at the same time save us a substantial amount of money each year.

I think the employee attendance is lacking some features, but I really need to wait a little to see how it will calculate salaries at the end of the month and compare it to the software I've been using for more than 10 years.

Heather T.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 26.9.2020

Agiled hits the mark - all in one!

Very happy customer and excited to be in it's development introductory phase.

Absolutely love that everything is included in this app. In the process of integrating and finding is super user friendly, no need to watch or pay to listen to webinars on how to use this software. Feedback tool is also fantastic.

No mobile app
No other cons at this stage

Ilan M.

Bewertet am 20.9.2020

Super attentive support, steady feature releases

Super happy with the support team and all the work they put into this product. Public and responsive roadmap to lay out the features requested by the user base.

This is one of the few true all-in-one business admin products. It's great to have all the features of a remote team software rolled into one product.

The UI needs a bit of love, but it is quick to load.

Tom P.

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

One Single Platform

Has all the features to run your business on a single platform

Great UX that is simple for any non-tech staff

Very agiled team that listen to the customer suggestions

Constant improvement

Task management does not have dependency link, yet.

Payroll is still basic and is being improved

Markus S.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 26.9.2020

Handles alot of business tasks in a single place

Alot have happened regarding features during the last months. So the development of the software seams very active. Squashing bugs, making improvements to existing features and implementing new features in high speed.

It is great to be able to handle alot of business tasks in a single place. Like the team, leads, customers, proposals, contracts, invoices and so on!
The new proposal implementation looks great and with file handling beeing released it will be an even more complete multi-purpose business software.

Not much negative to say, but I would love to see an implementation of cold outreach drip campaigns.

Antwort von Agiled

Thank you so much for your support.

73 Bewertungen