Über Resale Global

Resale Global is a cloud-based consignment management software that enables businesses of all sizes to create, run and manage custom eCommerce stores. The platform includes an inventory management application for Shopify stores,...

Alle Bewertungen zu Resale Global Filter anwenden

Filtern nach:
Carol L.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

So simple and easy to use with amazing service and follow up

Of all the software available in this industry this is the easiest to use, its highly customize-able and the customer service and tech team really cares and checks in on us which I appreciate. They are happy to hear from us when we call in unlike our previous software company which took days to get back to us when we had a problem.

Item entry is nearly error free now that we switched to this from another service. My people can get the right information in the right fields on the first try which has improved productivity

Its not really about the software, but changing programs is always difficult. I will say the Resale Global service team made everything easy for me and my team and the one on one training they provided was excellent.

Stephanie P.

Bewertet am 5.3.2021

Taking my business to the level

The folks running the operations are amazing. Very knowledgeable with the product and understand what the layperson is trying to describe. communication with I.T. is quick and responsive.

ReSale Global software has allowed me to take my brick and mortar business to the internet without having to wonder how I was going to accomplish that goal.

Fluidity....the back office workings are missing a flow of components. The page layout of 'items' and 'incoming inventory' do not show what is most relevant first. Picture of item and description first, item inventory number after

Jordan R.

Bewertet am 8.3.2021

MAKES EVERYTHING SO EASY

They are great! They are always there when ever I need help. I can give them a call and they always help.

I love how everything I need to do; pay consignors, post new items, get new inventory is all right there. It makes my life so much easier to know that it is all in one place.

The integration was a little difficult but some of those issues are gone now!

Jimmy L.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 4.3.2021

So glad I cleaned out my closets

A+ all the way around. I’ve worked with a lot of software in my time and I’ve never had a team that cares more about their customers and the customer success than this one.

I did a little bit of research after losing a lot of weight and wanted to sell a large group of professional clothing that I had accumulated but I liked best about Resale Global is that the TechTeam set up my Shopify website I didn’t have to do anything except approve photos and provide a little bit of background they had it all set up within a couple of days and I was up and running within a week

There’s nothing that I don’t like really about this. sometimes my Internet connection goes in and out but that’s not a problem for the software that’s my Internet connection

Patti J.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 1.3.2021

Easy-to-use software, backed by a great team

New to the resale industry, I chose Resale Global because it’s clean, cloud-based, software and seamlessly integrates to an online store. As a small business owner, the support of their team has been priceless! They’re quick to respond to questions and go above and beyond, including hosting monthly Learning Labs to share tips on how to grow your business. Very professional and true partners!

Not applicable: Their technical team keeps an eye on changes being made to the various platforms to ensure their integration remains efficient.

Susan S.
  • Branche: Sportartikel

Bewertet am 26.2.2021

If I could give 6 stars for value I would!

Again, if I could give 6 stars I would. The service and help they have provided have far exceeded our expectations and even though the others had free trials, we didn't get that much help. Yes, we had to pay for our first month to get it set up but there was no way we were going to cancel after it was done.

Its so easy to enter items and even when my kids are helping us out they can get it right because it prompts you for what to enter next instead of a huge chart that I would have to keep explaining to them when we tried out other free trials.

There isn't a free trial available, but they set everything up for us so we didn't need to pay anyone else to help so it worked out to be less out of pocket overall.

Brian G.

Bewertet am 4.9.2020

First Time Consignment Store Operator - Recommend

First time entrant into the consignment industry and we have found Resale Global to be the perfect product for us. The software is very intuitive and with minimal help from their support team we were able to achieve an online presence. Strong back office capabilities makes dealing with consignors and purchasing customers a painless process. Even though we had minimal interactions, the support team has been incredible.

We have been up and running for over a month and have not had any issues at this point.

Heather W.
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.2.2021

User Friendly

I was so impressed with how easy to use and great customer service!

I love how easy it is to use this software. Instead of wasting time determining the interface, I can use it for what I need with out any issues. AS USER FRIENDLY AS APPLE!

I have nothing to report but the best experience!