Über Hubstaff

Egal, ob Unternehmen ein neues Team gründen oder nach einer besseren Möglichkeit suchen, Mitarbeitende zu verwalten, Hubstaff hat alles, um Teams sicher zu führen. Mit der innovativen und robusten Lösung für die Zeiterfassung...

Nutzerbewertungen zu Hubstaff durchsuchen

1’341 von 1’340 Bewertungen
Ewan
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 20.7.2020

The best solution for integrated task management and thorough time tracking and reporting.

Very happy I moved from Time Doctor to Hubstaff. Huge improvements on all areas and a satisfying product to use. The experience is so good that I find myself wanting to stay with Hubstaff regardless of whether my need for time tracking reduces.

- Integrated Task Management platform (Hubstaff Tasks) allows for agile style task management that feeds appropriate tasks to user's timers.
- Nice user interface
- Good reporting functions
- Thorough tracking options
- Client/project budgets
- Very good Customer Support

- I discovered some bugs during usage (which the developers have ironed out)
- Time off / holiday allowance policy function is a great addition, but doesn't allow enough granularity as decimals of hours (or minutes) can't be used.

Everhour, Harvest, Wrike, Toggl Track, Insightful und TMetric

Warum Hubstaff gewählt wurde

More accurate and granular control of task management needed. Also felt that Time Doctor was outdated from a UI perspective.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hubstaff

Combination of functionality (thorough time tracking and agile task/project management), pricing, user experience and reviews.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hey Ewan, hope all is well with you and thank you for the kind words. You can now request time off exactly down to the minute. Cheers!

Roldan
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 27.3.2022

Using Hubstaff for 5 years more. Seem it has improved!

Really just fine. What more should I look for as a freelancer who just need to track time for a project. Then send a a simple invoice at the end. As far as I'm concerned, I have a good experience with the app. If I have to suggest, maybe as a UX/UI Designer, they can enhance the looks an feel of the software to make it more professional and appealing to users.

Straightforward. Just the thing you need, you'll find it. Pretty much like any other time tracking software - as freelancer it has screen capture, invoicing, offline tracking and all...

It's just straight forward. Maybe they can add quick chat for client. Instead of additional login to browser when you need to quick communicate with your client.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hey Roldan, thank you for submitting this review for Hubstaff! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Hubstaff for your time tracking needs.

We want to continually improve the platform and our offerings, so we do welcome all feedback onboard. Please feel free to go to https://roadmap.hubstaff.com/ and add any ideas for features to be implemented.

Beantwortet am 29.3.2022
Sarath
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

Best software for keeping track of your Team

In terms of benefits, you get a clear idea of the amount of work that is being done and with this, you can plan your workforce accordingly to maximize profit. If you are deploying this inside office for a large number of employees it's hard to set up and configure directly on a server level. For WFH it's a good fit and in terms of pricing, it's slightly overpriced.

Interface and using the App is straightforward, Data is accurate and gives you data on what your team is doing so that you can plan the work accordingly. It is easy to use and deploy.

If you are looking for automatic time tracking this is not for you as the user has to start the app manually to capture the data every time

DeskTime

Die besten Alternativen zu Hubstaff

Diane

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

Constantly Rated As Poor Productivity Even When Working Hard

My overall experience with this software is a very poor one. While I appreciate what you're trying to accomplish with the software, especially for remote employees such as myself, it just isn't working out for me personally. As I said earlier, it's going to wind up costing me my job because the software is telling my management that I'm not working when I am. The software also doesn't account for things like needing a lavatory break or taking our (legally required) paid time breaks. If I were to take my 30 minute paid time breaks every day, my productivity would just sink into the teens. There's also no way to account for meetings or times I am on the phone where I am still being productive and working but since I am not clicking anything or typing it thinks I am sitting doing nothing.

I like the way Hubstaff is designed. It's intelligent and user-friendly. It's sleek and very polished and up-to-date with modern design standards and as a user I am easily able to access the dashboard and different features and see the differences in productivity from minute to minute, see the screenshots, see the tracking points, etc. From the perspective of direct user experience, it's ace.

However, my qualms with Hubstaff far outweight its superior design structure. The program, to me, is broken. No matter how hard I work, I have never had a day above 40% productivity - and that only happened once. I am usually rate in the mid to high 20s, even on days when I am busting my butt to get work done. I don't know why I am having these problems with the software, because I know I am working, I know I am getting work done, but why am I being rated so poorly? This software is going to wind up costing me my job, and that makes me furious.

Hey Diane,

Sorry you aren't having a good experience. Let me explain how Hubstaff tracks activity, and if you still think you should be getting a higher score, please contact our 24/7 support team at [email protected]

Your activity levels may be lower or higher depending on your responsibilities. Manual and mobile time tracking can also lower your productivity levels so include a note to your employer letting them know what you were working on. Here is a helpful article about how activity levels are tracked: https://support.hubstaff.com/how-are-activity-levels-calculated/

Beantwortet am 8.2.2019
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 25.11.2022

used it daily for 13 months for my remote job

i managed to work remotely with this app and my manager introduced this software for me and showed me how its amazing tracking for time and some screenshots being taken to assure to the boss that work is in progress

i would say alittle bit should include a warning to the employee that he is being tracked by some managers, lucky for me my manager told me the way it goes but you can be tracked with out your consent if you don't know this app and start using it

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review of Hubstaff. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your experience on the platform.

Please be advised that Hubstaff aims to provide transparency both for the person(s) tracking time, as well as to their organisation's management, about the information being tracked in displayed on Hubstaff as a result of the tracked time. This is why the same information is available to both parties on Hubstaff, so both are in the clear as to what information has been tracked and is available on Hubstaff.

Additionally, it is the case that the person tracking time has to manually start the time tracker on their computer, or other device, when the time time tracking is to be done, in order to it to happen.

Beantwortet am 6.12.2022
Jeannie
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

Hubstaff review

Primarily now that we work for the global team it gives us peace of mind and the ability to performance manage and make decisionsWe have had trouble with remote teams at time and Hubstaff now helps us with thatI wouldn’t be without it and I recommend it to everyone working with remote teams

Nothing it works really well for us so there’s really nothing I could say negative about it

Sara

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

Hubstaff Review

Okay - pros and cons

The system is user friendly and allows team limits.

Project set ups are not as customizable as we wanted

Sara
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 22.12.2022

Great for working with remote staff

It is essential to my business now, with remote staff using this daily.

Time and tasks are tracked easily and hours are accounted for.

Sometimes it takes me a while to find the right reports, but probably because there are so many available.

Xiomara

Bewertet am 8.1.2023

Hubstaff is a good election for your team!

My experience with Hubstaff has been excellent. I recommend it for companies and teams working remotely from anywhere in the world.

Hubstaff is an amazing tool for team and project management working remotely.Allows for easy and accurate time tracking of your equipment.Improved employee productivity by carrying out agile project management.You can automate payroll and billing.Uncover obstacles to reach goals faster

Some tasks can be complex to use for teams that do not have digital skills.The free version is not available.

Rutul
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 26.11.2022

Best Time Tracking Tool

Great

Screenshot and Time Tracking of employees which are critical when working remotely

Project Section with offshore. I wish there were better ways to divide tasks and provide projects.

Tia
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 16.7.2020

Best Time Tracking and Invoicing Software

Easy to navigate, easy to learn, many options for invoicing, many options for tasks/clients/projects.

I use Hubstaff daily to track my clients, tasks, and invoices. They're always there to help and very easy to work with. 100% recommended for any virtual workers!

Sometimes I need to make adjustments to time entered and it won't allow me. But I've found a work around and I'm sure this will be updated soon.

Asana

Warum Hubstaff gewählt wurde

More options better pricing.

Zuvor genutzte Software

QuickBooks Time

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hubstaff

I loved the trial and it does everything my business needs.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hi there Tia, glad you find Hubstaff easy to use. Don't hesitate to email our team at [email protected] if you need any help. Thanks and always be safe.

Zachary
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 2.7.2021

Winning with Hubstaff

Great experience. Love the company and the staff.

We have an overseas team of Filipino employees that are amazing and Hubstaff really helps us with Time and Activity tracking. They are so trustworthy, but it's nice to know that they are actually doing their jobs correctly. The screen capture software enabled us to solve an internal dispute about managing some finances and resulted in one employee being let go and another employee promoted -- all this was verifiable because of the time tracking as well as activity tracking software.

I would really like it if more integrations were allowed within the Hubstaff standard program. The functionality for the price should be included.

Time Doctor, ProHance, ActivTrak und Insightful

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hubstaff

It aligned more with our goals of time tracking and employee monitoring.

Bewertet am 20.7.2020

Insightful employee time tracking and benchmarking

I enjoy being able to benchmark specific tasks across my team to see how much time it takes to complete a specific task in order to coach employees that work slowly or have lower activity levels.

I like that Hubstaff tracks employee activity percentage, takes screenshots of their screens and integrates with Trello and QuickBooks.

I dislike the lack of integrations. I would like to display Hubstaff time tracking in my Salesforce dashboard so that I can have a single pane view of everything going on in my business.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hi Mark, thanks for sharing your thoughts! We want to make Hubstaff as helpful as it can be for everyone, so your feedback is highly appreciated.

Benjamín
  • Branche: Möbel

Bewertet am 25.3.2019

Hubstaff is a very cool and light tool for time tracking

As a time tracking, payment management, and employee monitoring software, Hubstaff does a great job. It does help many companies keep track of their employees and is pretty comprehensive and even fun to use (when you look at it form the browser). Aside from the archaic Windows app, which has many problems, I have no complaints.

I've only used Hubstaff for time tracking with my company, I've never used it individually, but I've worked with it with two separate companies so far (as a freelancer), and when comparing it to other time tracking and monitoring tools, I find Hubstaff to be one of the most easy to use and amenable. The thing I like the most is the comprehensive user experience from my end, though I can't speak for admins. As a worker I enjoy being in control and up-to-date with my activity.

I would say that working with Hubstaff can get a little pressuring because of the activity system in place. What I mean is that I understand the way they measure activity but I do believe that looking for an activity sign every second can be very daunting, especially when some affiliate companies look for activity percentages higher than 80% for their employees. This forces many freelancers into a burnout trying to achieve these impossible productivity standards. Of course, Hubstaff can't claim responsability for what its users decide to do with it, but since it's fairly understandable that we (as workers) don't necessarily press keys or move the mouse at all times, maybe it would be better if they counted one activity sign every two (2) seconds, for example. Or if they offered ways to take breaks that were a direct part of the software and not something entirely at the discretion of one's employer. Hubstaff is great, but its current system does seem to favor employers more than employees, in my opnion, and this could lead to exploitation. Another thing is that the Windows app really needs an update, it has many bugs and doesn't look well on the UX side. There should be more options, not just an outdated-looking time tracker.

Juan
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

Lightweight, easy, and effective

Le-an Lai
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 17.9.2018

Great for online teams

Great! It's amazing for the team but needs more options for the manager to be able to easily track employees with whatever variable that is needed.

I love how it's so easy to use for any new team member. I can also teach a new manager quickly on how to track those who are below them.
It's also great that I am able to calculate pay easily, and see who has been actually performing the least when online.

The biggest thing I would love to see is being able to easily check if someone has been adding/modifying their time too much. In the old software that we used, I can easily open a calendar and for each employee, check how many hours was working on the computer, and how many hours were done offline/tracked by the app. I have to go through one by one before actually catching someone who is violating company policies.

Another one would be instead of having the checkbox portion of idle time when people have been away from their computer, make it a radio select where they have to choose whether to keep or delete it. This has caused so much confusion with our team when we started, and would greatly help in making sure that their time is logged correctly.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hello! Thank you for your review. In regards to being able to easily check if members have been editing time manually, we do have a report section dedicated just for that. It is called "Manual Time Edits", and you will be able to see exactly which time was edited manually instead of tracked with the time tracker. As for the idle time features, we would love to here more about your feedback and suggestions. Please feel free to contact us directly at [email protected] and let us know!

Beantwortet am 24.9.2018
Laine

Bewertet am 6.8.2019

Great time tool

We are a completely remote company, and Hubstaff makes it possible to track our individual time spent on all projects, report on that time, send payments in some cases, and keep a detailed log of work that was completed on tasks.

I like the ability to track individual tasks and customize a dashboard on the homepage to show the metrics that are most useful to you, the individual user.

The sync with Confluence takes a while to upload tasks into the pop-out timer, and I feel that time is wasted waiting for the update on the timer to occur so I can start tracking time. I also think that the way the timing works per week should be based on the individual user's time zone, and not the company time zone.

Hi Laine,
Thanks for your feedback,

It is great to hear that our software is helping you with managing your remote team.
We understand that it can be frustrating when you need to update the tracker.
However when you update the tracker this means you can use the most recently added features and tools,

We apologize for the inconvenience and if you have other feedback you would like to discuss feel free to contact our support team directly and we will be happy to help.

Thanks again,

Beantwortet am 12.8.2019
Richard
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 15.9.2018

Good time tracker for individuals

I needed more flexibility in specifying date ranges than I had in the previous time tracker I was using, and Hubstaff delivered! It's not perfect--and sometimes it's frustrating--but it's nevertheless indispensable to me.

* Apps for OSX, iPhone
* Perfect for individuals
* Allows reports for customized date range

* Website is often confusing: always have to look around to find the right page for creating a customized report
* Task durations are only downloadable in hour:minute:second form, which makes it cumbersome if you're importing into a spreadsheet and still need to convert to decimal hours (e.g., convert 1:37:17 to decimal)
* Need to enter tasks when setting up a project: can't enter them in the process of entering time. Would be nice to be able to type a task in the dropdown, have the page display an alert ("Do you want to add the task 'Drive to customer site' to the project?"), add the task to the project, and update the drop-down.
* Would like the option for more flexibility in manually entering times, e.g., if I'm doing something from 9:00
a.m. to 9:38 a.m., and I realize that I haven't started the timer, give me the option of manually entering 40 minutes before 9:40 a.m., even if it's not yet 9:40.
* In general, need more configuration options (see above).

Jason

Love me some Hubstaff

It has revolutioned the way that we manage our employees. It's amazing to be able to see granularly what they are doing so we can manage them more effectively and have them use their time more productively.

Employees waste time, let's face it with Facebook, cell phones, lots of other stuff is distracting them and wasting you the owner ofyour companies time, give them an inch, they will take a mile. Let's keep honest people honest and let them know from the beginning, if they are here to work, they are here to work and not to waste any time!

None really, I love it. It has met and exceeded all of my expectations.

Perceived ease of use

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hi Jason, we appreciate this! Thanks and stay well.

Patricia
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 15.2.2022

Hubstaff is a great payroll tool for small businesses and beyond

Best one we have used so far

The software does a great job of integrating users in tasks to be completed as well as tracking their time on the computer.

More than once the system has not allowed users to clock in their time and it has to be manually input by management. Also the time tracking cannot be customized to your payout schedule.

Hello Patricia,

Thank you for providing us with this detailed review about our current offerings.

Working on different tasks and allowing time tracking on various devices for those is one of the main aspects of our application, and we are always looking at ways to improve our offering, in that regard. We are happy to hear that you are happy with what we currently provide.

Regarding the issues that you've had in the past, in terms of team members being unable to clock in time, there could be a number of different reasons for that to be the case.

The best thing to do, when this situation arises, is to get in touch with our support team - either via live chat through the www.hubstaff.com website, or via email on [email protected], in order for us to troubleshoot the issue for you and ensure that it doesn't happen again.

Our live chat team is available for support 24 hours a day, over the weekdays, and response to emails typically takes less than a business day.

Beantwortet am 24.2.2022
Tamara
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

Hubstaff is a great product

Overall, Hubstaff is a great product. I have looked at several other timers and time-tracking utilities, but keep using Hubstaff because of the ease in setting up small projects. I would definitely recommend it to others.

The desktop widget timer is great, and I can create a project and get to working on it with minimal fuss. This is great for small ad hoc projects that require only a few hours of work.

It is difficult to see how much total time an individual has worked on a specific project. Ideally, you could select a project and an employee and see the total time that person worked. Also, the "custom" timeframe capability using the calendars doesn't seem to work properly when selecting dates for a report.

Hi Tamara,
Thank you for the nice review. You should be able to use your Time & Activities report to choose any custom dates you want as well as filter for specific people and projects. The steps to do this are here, https://support.hubstaff.com/save-custom-filters-reports/. Please contact us at https://support.hubstaff.com if there are any questions.
Cristina

Beantwortet am 16.4.2019
Ghulam Ali
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.5.2022

Best time monitoring and employee activity tracking aap

I like how easy is to set up Hubstaff on any OS. How easy it is to log in and forget about the time tracking process running smoothly in the background. The dashboard shows extensive reporting about timesheets and activities.

The only con I face is that Hubstaff takes screenshots even on login screens which exposes user data and sometimes Hubstaff API blocks the fetching API if you have integrated it with some application.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hello Ghulam, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review regarding our offerings. Unfortunately, for the time being, it is not possible for the screenshot recording to be stopped on a specific type of page, such as the log-in ones. However, this has been requested before to our product team, so we do hope that it will be a possibility in the future.

In terms of the API blocks that you have experienced recently, this will be down to issues that we have had of recent times in regards to the stability of the platform and these are being improved upon, to improve stability.

Beantwortet am 6.6.2022
Marian Isabel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 27.7.2019

Hubstaff Time & Productivity Tracker Review

From Time tracking, Productivity monitoring, Reporting & Online timesheets all in one software service. Time tracking anywhere or everywhere in remote location, multiple devices or any platform where your employee works. Do you wanna see your projects unfold before your very eyes, Hubstaff has this project productivity monitoring wherein it files screenshots, sites visited or apps used to create the project also it has online timesheets wherein you would know of how long did it take for a project to be done and what "possible problems" caused a delay. Tired of the old biometrics tracking to know if your employee did come to work or not? Solution? Hubstaff. Turn any of your device into a kiosk for clocking in and out of employees. Reporting comes with it too, how convenient is that?

Only problem with this product is sometimes it malfunctions when not updated properly else it works perfectly.

Bruno
  • Branche: Industrieautomation

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

the best software to monitor the work of my company

The problems that help us control the time of each job and its benefits is that there are more sales and profits.

This software is of great importance in the company, because it has made it easier for us to be able to program the daily tasks that our collaborators have to carry out and above all that I can monitor how they are progressing in their work and see how efficient they are, it really helped a lot to optimize our worked. The software is easy to use and with a class you can learn how to use it. The integration was very good as it helped us a lot to move forward and monitor the work of the company.

Only that the report that is sent is a little better, but for its other functions and for its price it is excellent. Its management is very easy and simple as well as its integration within our company to improve and optimize our work.

Chloe

Bewertet am 31.7.2018

Brilliant product, easy to use, does all you need it to

Hubstaff allows me to keep track of how much time I'm spending on each of my clients individually as well as how much time I am spending on my own work such as accounts or my own social media. In turn, it has allowed me to work out a much bette hourly rate to work towards and allows me to identify those clients who take up too much of my time for their budget.

I use the Hubstaff monthly reports to give a clearer overview of where my time has been spent.

Overall, Hubstaff has allowed me to work to better financial goals as well as helping with optimising my time.

This software is a brilliant price for what it does. When looking for a good time tracking software I wasn't too sure which would be best for me, however, I figured it was worth a shot. I only use it's basic features - eg I don't use the invoicing etc just the time tracking but by doing so I have really managed to optimise my time spent on both client work and personal work. I also like the ease of use of the software. I primarily use the Mac Application but have also used Hubstaff on my phone (iPhone) and PC - all of which have been simple to use.

At first, I found it difficult to find monthly reporting, however after a quick Google I managed to resolve this. I think it could be made easier to find.

1’341 Bewertungen