BoomTown Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über BoomTown

Boomtown bietet Marketing- und Vertriebsautomatisierungslösungen für die Immobilienbranche. Mit Boomtown können Maklerteams eine Website zur Lead-Generierung auswählen und anpassen, Leads verfolgen und pflegen sowie den Erfolg...

4.2

Nutzerbewertungen zu BoomTown durchsuchen

236 von 236 Bewertungen
Ashwin
Ashwin

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

Real estate leads

Liked it. Loved the CRM easy to use and worth the money.

Like this platform. One of the best way to generate real estate leads. Simple yet effective. Liked it.

Nothing in specific. As usual some of the leads weren't that great. But it gets expensive over time.

Antwort von Inside Real Estate

We are so glad to hear that you are finding BoomTown to be a simple, yet effective tool! Our team works hard to design a user-friendly platform. Thank you for taking some time to leave us a review!

Beantwortet am 1.4.2021
Patty

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

Great Investment

It is always making things user friendly and it is efficient and effective in catching attention. Makes it easy to keep up.

Nothing yet, it seems to be very effective and efficient.

Ericka

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

Stay Away from BoomTown - Scam Alert!

customer service is abysmal - never return calls, and when I scheduled zoom meetings to address my issues, they never showed up. It's incredibly frustrating and unprofessional.

I strongly advise anyone considering using BoomTown to steer clear. They are deceptive, unresponsive, and overall a terrible company to work with.

As soon as the training is over, good luck getting any support from them because they are suddenly unreachable.

Die besten Alternativen zu BoomTown

Leaanne
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 30.4.2019

6 Year User

It was great! Far exceeded our expectations and helped us build great lead conversion systems!

Our real estate team used Boomtown for 6 years. We loved the service and only moved for one major reason, to allow our administrative staff to use the same platform as our sales staff. We still recommend Boomtown to this day for someone looking to take their sales team to the next level. It is by far the most visually appealing real estate software, which makes it incredibly easy to use. I loved the ease of sorting clients by various criteria, to specialize the call lists for the day. The MOJO dialer integration led to major success for our team. If you are looking for a CRM, this one is worthy of a look!

We had to use Top Producer for admin (listing and contract management) which did not communicate directly with Boomtown. This forced us to audit and upkeep 2 systems simultaneously, and led to a lack of communication between sales and admin staff. If Boomtown made the platform user friendly for contract and listing management-we would have stayed indefinitely.

Bewertet am 18.6.2018

Boom town is a great service

Easy to get client information
Calendar and reminders are very helpful.
Easy to update client information all from one screen.

Nothing. The system does allow you to do anything that you need to do. Its user friendly. Team members can also access client information. I really can't say anything negative about Boom town.

Bewertet am 12.2.2019

Centralized CRM

When a problem arises they are swift to respond and correct the issue. They roll out added features often that allow a more productive relationship with my database.

Keeps me on track with contacting my database.

The price is the least favored feature... aside from that I use it and love it.

Bewertet am 27.1.2019

Unbelievably User Friendly!

It is unbelievably user friendly and is well organized. I've never seen a database as user friendly as this one.

Clients entered into the database cannot be deleted, even if multiple people with the same name and number exist.

Bewertet am 25.6.2018

BT is very efficient and incredibly user friendly

All in all this software is truly a lifesaver. I honestly would not be able to keep up with my clients and their information if it was not for this program.

It is very easy to use. Like most programs it does take some time to understand all the ends and outs of a program, but once you get the hang of it it comes very easily.

Having to log out because your toggle bar doesn't want to show up. There are quite a few glitches as well that occur more often than they should. However, it does not take up a ton of time to log out and log back in. It is more of an inconvenience.

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

The best real estate software platform

The fact that I can communicat with multiple buyers and sellers on a large scale helps us improve our deal pipeline and close more deals.

Outated UI/UX but they have been getting better with updates.

Terra
Terra

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

Boomtown is great for real estate teams wanting to organize their daily tasks

Boomtown has given me an easy way to manage and track my progress, helping me save time and close more deals.

I love the ability to log a call or email through Boomtown so I can easily see who I need to follow up with, or the last time I spoke with someone. It has given me a great deal of leads with a decent success rate. The system is very easy to use, the tutorials are amazing, and Boomtown even does live trainings in larger cities you can attend to learn more about the features and functionality. The information in Boomtown is well organized and easy to edit.

Someitmes I feel like perhaps it is too robust. There are so many features and things it can do I get lost in trying to learn how to use or implement the new features and I constantly worry that there may be a feature that makes what I'm doing easier that I don't know about.

Susan

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

While the support is decent, the product is incredibly glitchy

Not great. would not recommend.

I liked the deal that they gave my deal to be a user, and the amounts of other technologies they integrate with.

I just felt as if I was lied to in the onboarding process. The system does not bend and mold to the way our team works.

Our support person was kind, but kept trying to upsell and push us towards more things than we were comfortable with

Debbie

Bewertet am 13.5.2020

LOVE BOOMTOWN!

LOVE the quality of leads, LOVE the service! Every time I call I get someone to help! Im not not the most savvy tech person and they are always VERY friendly and do not make me feel like a thorn in their side when I call. The speed to solutions and getting back to work quickly without waiting for a response or getting help/ solutions!

Love the automation texts, emails and follow up. It helps to have the to do's easily accessible. It's a great platform to work off in terms of seeing everything the lead looks at when they registered when they were last on the site also having a phone app for getting alerted when they respond to texts emails or have questions about a property. I have a team of 2 other agents and the leads are dipsursed evenly.

I dont like that everytime you click on something within the lead platform, the screen reloads and you have to wait to enter the next item or notes or to simply go to the next lead effortlessly.

JESSICA
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.7.2021

Great Lead Management

Our agents seem to be happy using the system and so are we!

You can import from other databases. There are so many drip campaigns you can "set and forget". Super easy to use!

There doesn't seem to be a spam filter for false incoming leads and I would like to see that put in place.

Antwort von Inside Real Estate

We so appreciate you leaving us a review, Jessica! Glad that you are finding BoomTown easy to use.
In regards to the idea to implement a "spam" filter, this is something we have thought about, but we have seen so many times over the years these "trash" leads turn into real people. Ultimately, the best course of action is to simply put them in the trash category and don't worry about them. The system will notify you if they update their info at any point, so if things change, you will be informed! Hopefully this makes sense.
Thanks again for leaving us a review!

Beantwortet am 12.7.2021
Cici

Bewertet am 12.7.2021

BoomTown

Overall a good experience.

I liked that the software is user friendly and all records were well organized.

I hope that BoomTown is able to lower their monthly cost. It seems higher than most softwares for the amount of leads received.

Antwort von Inside Real Estate

Hi Cici! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that overall, your experience has been good. In regards to the cost of leads, those do tend to fluctuate based on season & search traffic. Our recommendation would be to simply reach out to our Support Team if you feel that prices are higher than they should be. They can coordinate with our Digital Strategy team to audit your account and ensure that CPL is performing how it should. Our team is here to help!
Thanks again, have a great day!

Beantwortet am 14.7.2021

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

Boomtown is the Bomb

BT is our "bible"- it's the most efficient way we communicate about listings.

Boomtown (BT)is my saving grace for ensuring that tasks are completed on time. I use BT to communicate with clients without having to use my personal cell, to communicate with our broker about listing details, and when other employees are out of the office, I can ensure that their to-do's are done as well.

I wish there were more options for assigning leads- more customization. We tried using the tools available but they didn't work for what we needed. Otherwise, BT is fabulous.

Adrian

Bewertet am 19.7.2021

Make your Job/Life more easy!

This product is what allowed our business to scale. Boomtown allowed our agents to manage more clients with less time. This took their business to the next level.

There have been very few cons to this CRM. When things have come up that need to change with the industry BT has made those changes and is always seeking to improve the platform.

Antwort von Inside Real Estate

We are glad to be a part of your journey, Adrian! Our team is happy to hear that BoomTown has helped you all scale your business. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we so appreciate it!

Beantwortet am 23.7.2021
Lisa

Bewertet am 25.10.2019

Best CRM out there!

My follow up and contact rate have improved significantly! Prospecting and follow up no longer seem like a chore.

BoomTown is super easy to navigate and keeps all your customer contact in order. There is no guessing and cuts customer follow up time in half.

The mobile app is not quite as easy to navigate as the full site. There is a little more guess work needed when using the mobile app.

Judie

Bewertet am 10.4.2017

Excellent Lead Gen Software & AWESOME company!

We have been with Boomtown for several years and we are continually impressed with the software and the staff. The thing we are even more impressed with is that the company is always looking for new and innovative ways to grow their company and make their software better than any other software. If you are looking for next gen software that will keep up with best practices and trends in real estate - this is the software for you. And if you are looking for a company who truly treats you as a partner - then this is definitely the company you want to work with.

Very cutting edge
Awesome customer service
Always growing and improving

Carolyn

Bewertet am 24.10.2018

Nice but the price?

When I reach out and say I am considering a change or make any level of a complaint about the viability of leads I get a quick condemnation on how I could better manage the site. The marketing they have done for me has brought many registrations but there are a ton of bogus leads. I will probably make a change to a new system because the price for the CRM part is so high. I have had and been working the system for 18 months and closed 2 buyers. I am a broker owner

The support is great and the CRM works really well. I find the site mostly easy to use on a computer.

VERY limited ability to manage pages, no ability to manage ad word account, SUPER EXPENSIVE. The mobile app is very buggy and limited. It also locks up at least once a month.

Marianne

Bewertet am 8.1.2019

BoomTown is Solid

BoomTown is a solid software to generate and manage real estate and rental leads

Lots of communication options including email and text. Ability to easily follow the chain of communication within the software. To-do and Follow-up task assignment is easy to use. Love that is shows who is online in real time. Custom emails and text messages, bulk communication options, and scheduled communication is a huge benefit.

Difficulty using the mobile app without glitches

RICH
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.9.2018

The Silent Real Estate Sentry

It's been fabulous. For those agents that have NOT applied a CRM to their business, this is a great addition. One extra closing pays for the program in spades.

While I sleep, while I am busy with other clients, BT tracks and memorializes my prospective client's every move. It's stealth posture makes me look like a mind reader when I bring up a "property that I stumbled accross this morning" which happens to be the property that my client put hearts all over!

The mobile app. It's a bit cumbersome to drill down to clients information and / or the properties that they were looking at and applying "favorite" titles to.

Robert

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

SAVE YOUR MONEY

TERRIBLE.....SAVE THE MONEY THEY TALK YOU INTO AND PUT IT TOWARD A SERVICE THAT
AT LEAST GIVES YOU QUALITY LEADS....

Easy to use, Staff is always there to assist, However the Leads are Terrible

Lack of Quality Leads....
terrible vetting
1 yr of overpaying and 0 closed deals...they will say it's from not following up etc
that simply is not true....when you have Leads such as gaye boi, i mean really?
bad phone numbers and emails.....

Lesle

Bewertet am 24.5.2017

Keeps me on track daily with client followup

Keeps me on track daily with clientss

the Phone App is easy and convenient to use - makes logging calls and memos etc super accessible. The Tagging ability makes keeping track of search areas convenient as well as other purposes.

No scheduling for text messages and auto pop ups for SOI when called for personal reasons. No Category Label on the ToDos...this would make it easier to prioritize on a daily basis.

Nathan

Bewertet am 14.11.2018

Great CRM to Follow Up With Clients!

They have great customer support and answer very quickly!

The back-end system is very easy to use! It makes following up with leads and past clients a breeze and you can easily sort through what tasks that you have due.

You can't add or change your own sources manually, which is a bit of a pain. Seems like it should be a simple thing to add. It's also a bit expensive.

Suzie

Bewertet am 10.8.2017

I would never use another CRM. Ever!

Ease of use, mobile integration, thoroughness of data, ability to manage leads and lead flow are just a few.

Would prefer some different measurement tools for agents and some additional tracking for things like appointments set and held, etc...Really need deleted user data for text messages to remain in the notes. These and other items submitted to forum.

236 Bewertungen