Hireflix Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Hireflix

Hireflix ist eine Online-Plattform für One-Way-Videogespräche, die es Personalverantwortlichen und Bewerbern ermöglicht, Vorstellungsgespräche zu rationalisieren. Die Kandidaten haben die Flexibilität, Interviews jederzeit und...

4.9

Nutzerbewertungen zu Hireflix durchsuchen

221 von 221 Bewertungen
Moacir
Moacir
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

Hireflix allowed us to scale our business, keeping the same quality of the real-time interview

Before Hireflix, we had to allocate professionals and disturb them with interviews using tools like Zoom. Hireflix allowed us to scale, and we don't need experience interviewers anymore, only experienced graders, which is different and easy to scale too since we give them the proper documentation to do the job. It was a game-changing service for our business that allowed us to scale fast.

Extremely fast to create interviews and super easy for the candidates simultaneously, the best of both worlds. I would feel bad if I didn't add to this answer their excellent support, one of the best I had, fast and efficient.

Everything they commit, they give us, and the platform works perfectly. I would like to have more features my business requires, such as audio interviews or dynamic interview creation.

Elena
Elena

Bewertet am 21.12.2020

Very useful and easy to use! It Changed everything!

Hireflix gave us the possibility to really change our process in human resources research.

The best thing about this software is that it is easy to use, it has all the functions needed, it has a really good price compare to other companies, many things as customizable and, the customer care is AMAZING.
Before choosing this software we tried many and the things that really matter in our decisions were: the easy way of use and customizing things, plus the customer care, always ready to help at any time.

Maybe there are some features to be developed but, this software has already many positive things compared to others that are more expensive and, in a theoretical way, more developed.

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

Strong Product - Great Support

Support has been exceptional, the team are really on the ball and willing to work with clients to develop features to enhance the product for both the candidate and employer's benefit.

Working with Hireflix to demo some new features was a great experience, and their future releases including supporting employers and hiring managers in the design of recruitment funnels and automation of screening was enlightening for us as an employer, and Hireflix as a provider.

The software itself has a simple interface and is very simple to use and deploy, and zapier integration is a must for us to build cohesive integrations to other parts of the hiring process. More than anything though, the infectious enthusiasm of the team to develop the product and involve clients in that journey means we're fully bought into the future direction of Hireflix and that today's product is only the beginning.

I generally love the concept of employers uploading video questions, if it's done right......but being forced to upload a video for every question is not ideal if you're either a: not particularly photogenic, or b: not particularly confident, as this just shows your company in a bad light.

Also the 'prep time' for candidates were rather lacking in options

Having reached out for support on this point, I received an immediate answer and workaround though the solution wasn't obvious/intuitive

Antwort von Hireflix

John thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review. We are thinking of ways to improve on the points you mentioned! Will keep you updated! Thanks again.

Beantwortet am 13.10.2020

Die besten Alternativen zu Hireflix

Juan Manuel
Juan Manuel
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 14.9.2021

Best for both companies and candidates

Our experience was awesome. We could save a lot of time (it took about 15 minutes viewing a candidature), all the company members could review every consultant whenever they had free time to to it.

At Enciende la Luz we put a lot of effort in offering great consulting experiences for our customers. When we are looking for new members for our team, we value a lot having the opportunity to meet every candidate.Allign our agendas to schedule a live meeting with each candidate is impossible. With Hireflix we are able to have a first look into every candidature before making a decission. For candidates it is good meeting some of us in the videos. Hireflix is good for us and good for them, the pertect fit.

Maybe the usage of our own skills schema. We had to use a different tool for that.

Zoom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hireflix

Hireflix let both us and candidates schedule the best time for us.
Gerard
Gerard
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.5.2021

so much better than in person interviews

Saved me time, was easy to use, so far all the candidates have had no trouble using it.

This has saved me so much time. I used to do in person first interviews or maybe phone interviews. But they would take up so much time. I also found it hard to take notes and compare different interviews.
Using Hireflix not only saves me time but I get to really listen to the answers the job candidates give. I looked at a few alternative products but this one was the best value for my company.

I had trouble working out where to set my company logo. But once I did I realised I could load ore than one log, which was actually a pretty cool feature.

Warum Hireflix gewählt wurde

price

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hireflix

the price was better and they gave me a free trial.
M. Agustina
M. Agustina
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.12.2021

Excellent and super recommended tool!!

Exceptional! I use it for a a massive Internship projects and candidates responds quickly and give great feedback base on the speed of the process

-User experience. Easy to understand and manage in a independent way. Other not HR stakeholders can involve into the tool with few guidelines
- The support team is really quick and effective when you have questions
- Great candidate experience base on modern ideas and website look and feel
- Time investment saved

Did not find any disadvantage. Hireflix team is really supportive and a great and cheap tool compared with the positive impact that it bring into the hiring process

HireVue

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hireflix

Same benefits, but simpler and cheaper with a more personalized user experience
Cristina
Cristina

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Highly advisable!

We are using hireflix for hiring purposes. As communication is an indispensable skill to us, we perform online interviews as the first test (after a CV check) to evaluate it.

After trying other platforms, Hireflix has been the one that best fits our needs. It allows us to customize our online interviews, create webhooks with other tools and show closeness to our candidates.

We are very happy with the product, and there is nothing we dislike!

Jessalyn
Jessalyn
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 3.9.2022

Pre-screening video interview for hiring

I was able to utilise this software to screen out most suitably and the best candidates for our Graduate program at our company.

User friendly, ease of use, I love the video functionality which allows you to personalise a video message to welcome candidates and ask the questions in a video format. Really gives a personal touch for the candidates!

It would be good to include other types of assessments e.g. online written assessment test or gamification features to test out candidates logical thinking, other forms of cognitive ability tests or creative thinking tests.

TestGorilla

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hireflix

Not relevant. I've used a combination of platforms for our screening process
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 5.1.2023

Fantastic Testing Tool for Educators!

I am not an HR professional. I teach master-level social work students introductory therapy skills at a local university. Hireflix allows me to effectively test my student's therapy skills in ways traditional examination methods cannot. Live-time oral examinations are time-consuming and not always feasible. Hireflix makes it very easy to create asynchronous oral exams in little time with text or video-based questions. Hireflix has enriched my course in valuable ways. My students will be better prepared for real-world social work scenarios as they prepare for and engage in One-Way Video Interview exams than if testing was only done through written means or class presentations alone.

I use Hireflix to test my students. I love how quick it is to set up and grade an exam. Preparing for the exam is intuitive and painless, and their built-in video response rating system makes grading the exams quick and easy.

Hireflix is the second One-Way Video Interview platform I tried to use to conduct exams. It would be easy to list things I didn't like about the other platform. Hireflix is very straightforward, quick and intuitive to use, and their customer service is very responsive and helpful. This is not the case for the other platform I used.

Damilola
Damilola
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 31.3.2023

A tool every HR team should try

I would say time-saving and easy to use.

I found the platform very easy to navigate and use. It requires minimal time to onboard colleagues to the platform. I also like that links for video submissions could be shared along with the ability to include comments and ratings for candidates. I like that we were able to include our brand logo, which made the interviews look more professional. The customer service is also great.

I wish for the invitation emails to candidates; could include the band signature and the logo at the end of the email. This would make it look more professional.

HireVue

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hireflix

They offered a free trial with ample time to decide if we liked that platform before going all in
Candice
Candice
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 7.7.2022

Great tool to expedite hiring!

We're able to quickly move candidates to an initial hiring step and provide an inclusive and equitable hiring experience for all candidates.

The platform, unlike other one-way video interviewing tools, is super easy to set up and implement across hiring teams. Some of my favorite features are:

- The ability to add multiple themes/brands (we're a recruitment firm so it's awesome being able to utilize the client's brand versus our own)
- Hireflix easily integrates with multiple applicant tracking systems (we use Lever) and the integration is also quick and painless to setup
- We've never had issues with candidates receiving messages from the system or things going to spam
- The price is very reasonable especially for smaller orgs looking to leverage technology to improve the candidate experience
- Any issues or bugs are fixed literally within hours (sometimes minutes!)
- We also love the Slack integration!

Nothing at all. The platform is top tier and I can't wait to see how [SENSITIVE CONTENT] continues to iterate on the product over time!

Emily
Emily
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 18.7.2022

Easy to set up, simple to share candidates, incredible ROI

Fantastic experience thus far! I got stuck on a billing question and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT]directly emailed me from LinkedIn. Now that's leadership involvement and engagement. He offered his assistance with any other questions or feedback that I had.

Hireflix is very easy to use! The questions (including videos of our team) were created and launched within 10 minutes. The candidates then came back, we received auto-messages that the interview were complete, and we were sharing candidates with the hiring team on the same day.

I only have one piece of constructive feedback and that would be to be able to share candidates with other openings. If a candidate is better suited for a different job opening, it would be great to be able to "move" the candidate to that job so they could be reviewed alongside the rest of the candidate pool.

Aayush
Aayush
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Best platform for automated video interview process

Brilliant experience. The team have been very supportive to help us get the maximum value out of the platform

Amazing product with a very easy to use interface. The product features were exactly what we needed to automate the hiring process

None so far - I think so the platform has everything that we need

Willo und myInterview

Casey
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 6.9.2020

Saves me HOURS and helps me pick the perfect candidates

I used to spend hours meeting on Zoom asking applicants the same questions that I now ask on Hireflix. Now it is so easy to find the perfect applicant and save time as well. Also, we need our applicants to be able to use technology and video platforms easily. Hireflix is very easy to use and there is no learning curve for the applicant or our team.

Hireflix wins for my favorite software this year! I cannot tell you all the things I love about it. But the productivity impact is immeasurable. Now I can review ten applicants in the time it took before to check just one. My time is spent then going into a second interview with only the best qualified. And almost all of those second interviews result in hires! I also like that I can send a link to one of our team members to review the applicant's video with just a click.

At first, I was nervous about the cost. But now I recommend it to other business owners without reservation. The time saved more than makes up for it. I now think of HIREFLIX as a revenue generator for our company.

Antwort von Hireflix

Casey you are wonderful! Thank you so much for your kind review. We couldn't be happier to be supporting and helping a company, an entrepreneur and a professional like you. The world needs more Casey's and RMCC's!

Beantwortet am 13.10.2020
Kelsey
Kelsey
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Bewertet am 11.5.2023

Very user friendly and a huge time saver!

Hireflix is incredibly user friendly. I had my position and questions set up in less than 30 minutes, and it was very easy to make changes as needed. I love being able to invite candidates via email or send a public link. The rating system for each candidate questions was also helpful. I would never have had time in my schedule to sit down and interview over 100 candidates, but with hireflix it made it so easy to get the information I needed to asses candidates in a true interview-like manner. It is a great tool that I would recommend to anyone who has to review candidates in any type of setting.

I have only been using the product for about a month, but no complaints so far!

Mariam
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos

Bewertet am 27.9.2022

Hireflix

Hireflix made recruiting process much convenient for both sides, candidates and us for sure. For people sending us videos, this platform is kind of new thing, but it doesn't make it difficult or challenging to apply for our positions. It's even easier to give feedbacks to them. besides that, option that we can share the candidate to others is priceless.

We've been searching for a platform which would make recruiting process easier. I can say that the Hireflix is most comfortable platform and it saves a lot of time. It helps us to filter candidates depend on our needs and it happens faster than usually.

There is nothing we dislike about this software. Hireflix team is very supportive and if there is any issue they are trying their best to deal with that.

Jessee E
Jessee E
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 27.10.2022

Fan Freaking-Tastic!

The company has been super responsive to all of our requests and even offering suggestions on the size of our content.

We love being able to have anyone do an interview at their leisure. The added bit of adding team members to preview separately and rate has been truly helpful. The outcome is an authentic response.

There seriously is nothing to dislike.

Jen
Jen
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

Great tool

Hireflix has been a great tool to pre-screen candidates for our career opportunities. Candidates have expressed how easy the platform is to use and is extremely straightforward on the backend during setup. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is super responsive to any questions we have, and his approach to customer service is first-class. Pricing is very reasonable compared to some of the other platforms out there as well, great for a small business like ours.

Every once in awhile, upon login, my saved positions are missing, however, upon refresh, they appear. If there ever was an issue, the Hireflix team resolves it immediately.

Sachin
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 24.10.2022

Hireflix is Awesome

Very strong - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team have always really helped us!

We really like how Hireflix is easy to use and clear for our candidates and users. The customer support is also brilliant and the team are very responsive to feedback.

There is nothing we don't like about the software!

Marisa
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.6.2023

Loved it!

Was a great experience! It saved tons of time on one on one interview which is a big thing when you have over 100 potential cv´s

The video interviews and be able to select candidates for a next step using this tool.

I really enjoyed the tool, the only "but" is people´s mindset is not yet ready for this type of interview

Jose
Jose
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 10.10.2022

Wonderful Platform & Excellent Customer Service

Hireflix allowed us to implement key efficiencies in our workflow. By having a very straightforward setup, super user-friendly interface, and great ways to automate steps and templates, we were able to shift an entire screening process, moving from in-person interviews that would take hours, to quick pre-recorded interviews. The concept of Hireflix also challenged us to strategically think of what we needed to be asking in our interviews to make the best use of it, as opposed to having long-winded conversations. The customer service support has also been outstanding from the beginning, we are more than glad to continue partnering with Hireflix.

Hireflix has been great every step of the way.

Cynthia
Cynthia
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 25.10.2022

Our experience with Hireflix

We've been using Hireflix for, at least, 2 years and we are very happy with the service, the product and the customer service.

This product is so easy to use, we love how Hireflix lets you know more about the candidates just with a simple video -interview. It's amazing and the team is very likely.

Nothing. We love everything about Hireflix. Easy to use. Love it! Highly recommended.

Aaron
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 13.8.2021

Time saving, easy to use software

Hireflix is helping us manage a remote hiring process. Video interviews help you at least get some sense of someone's personality, and people can provide much more extensive answers when they're answering a question orally vs. in writing. Hireflix has helped us get this video interview process up and running very quickly and easily.

Hireflix makes it super easy to run a video interview process. You can easily set up parts of the interview where you introduce yourself, as well as the questions for the applicants to answer. The developers have also thought out a lot of the nuances such as allowing you to control how much "thinking time" the applicant gets before answering and whether you want to allow them to re-take their answer or not. Overall, especially in these covid times, Hireflix has been very valuable in helping us run a remote hiring process. I also really like that they have a Zapier integration.

I don't dislike any part of the software. The only thing is that for us as a very small company (less than 10 employees), it's hard to pay an annual subscription for software that we are not using all the time. Their smallest plan is currently for 50 employees or less but perhaps they should add one for very small startup companies.

Oscar

Bewertet am 30.6.2020

Great way to see candidates

My Hr team set up the tool by themselves with no issues, and they are zero tech-savvy... so I would say it's super easy to set up and when up and running, it works.

We use hireflix mainly in the people dept. to interviewing candidates, it works pretty well and our hr team is very happy using it. I use it as a CEO as well to review interviews before new employees start the onboarding process, it helps me to know everyone before they start.

Maybe it's too simple, but probably this is what makes it as sticky and useful.

Antwort von Hireflix

Thank you so much! Simplicity is precisely what we are after. Hireflix works hard to be the easiest to use one-way interviewing system in the world.

Beantwortet am 9.7.2020
Juli
Juli

Bewertet am 23.2.2022

It is one of the best tools we have as headhunter!

Mainly time and effectiveness! We have gained in time and quality in ALL the processes that we have open.

I am recommending her to all my fellow recruiters! It is one of the best tools we have as healhunters. Very easy, fast, clean, intuitive, ... Wonderful!

That I have not invented it! I am convinced that it will be a reference tool among headhunters.

221 Bewertungen