Freshsales Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Freshsales

Freshsales ist eine cloudbasierte CRM-Lösung, die Unternehmen aus verschiedenen Branchen bei der Verwaltung ihrer Interaktionen mit bestehenden und potenziellen Kunden unterstützt. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören ein...

Nutzerbewertungen zu Freshsales durchsuchen

611 von 611 Bewertungen

Bewertet am 31.1.2019

Easy On-boarding and setup, fast support.

We are too big for no CRM, but not big enough to implement the HubSpot and Salesforce CRMs of the world. We tried those systems thinking we needed the features and analytics, but the spend and maintenance for those systems are too high. Freshsales, Freshchat, Freshmarketer, and Freshdesk make a seriously well priced and powerful system full of the features we need to produce the right results: a good relationship with customers.

Freshworks' customer support is spot on. It seems no matter when I need help, they are less than a few minutes away from a solution. Freshchat is king! We've even deployed the same support structure on our website (Freshchat) and lead conversion has gone way up. It's nice to see a company have a product good enough to use themselves. I also like being able to achieve the same results for my customers as Freshworks has produced for me without major customizations.

I was able to easily onboard to this system from HubSpot and Salesforce. The features in this system just work. You expect something to operate in a certain way, and it just does. Mail and calendar integration is super easy and really responsive (I used both Office 365 and Google Integrations). I love email templates and sales campaigns, they make working with leads and customers so easy and are not tucked away in a corner.

The UX is much better than other systems, which means my salespeople are more likely to use the CRM, which is a common problem among salespeople and CRM systems.

Freshsales is right-sized for us. It lacks some of the major enterprise features of bigger CRMs; but you also don't have too many features right in the way.

I'm not a huge fan of the field paging UI on leads, deals, accounts, and contacts. I get that it makes it so you can add as many fields as you want, but it's hard to navigate and organize my screen just the way I like it. I resorted to using the Edit screen though, even when I'm not necessarily editing and that works well enough. Definitely not a big deal compare to all the other awesome features.

Devyani
Devyani
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 28.3.2022

Best high end software for sales manager and their team working in startups

There are many alternative sales tools out there but freshsales helped me in my initial days of lead generation, hence I will recommend this tool to those who have just started into marketing & sales department.

I was using this software for 1 and half year, I started with just live real-time chat service and now I have started using its premium features to manage my leads and sending them sales pitch and updates with easy campaign manager.

I loved the user interface which takes no brains to understand the features that you need to solve your purpose. I have used their reporting tools that helps me make decisions based on results I have got from campaigns.

I would love this tool if they provide integration with social networks too like Instagram and Facebook messages along with LinkedIn. Currently they have limited integration modules.

Also importing files takes much time then managing and sending them sometimes it got stuck and I need to reiterate everything again.

Zoho Mail und Zendesk Suite

Warum Freshsales gewählt wurde

tawk.to is much easier tool but its not beneficial for lead generation, its mostly useful for customer support or after sales service. Freshasales is all round tool that made me choose this software.

tawk.to
Adam
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Bewertet am 10.10.2022

Missing things rivals do well

Not great. Customer service is excellent, though!
Things I think should be basic (or I used in Pipedrive) just don't exist or don't work in Freshsales.

What it has is pretty easy to use, and finally with the addition of timeline view, getting different views is good. Creating reports is not easy, although very powerful.

Mail integration is pointless for me. If set to 'auto', all emails from a client appear on all of their deals, rather than having intelligent algorithms that are deal-specific. Also, no search function on email page immediately makes have email sync pointless for me.
Sync is slow. I can add a deal, or a contact, but often won't appear in searches for a long time, so I can't start linking emails or creating new deals.

Die besten Alternativen zu Freshsales

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 5.4.2024

A new innovative tool for your CRM needs

1. Customized design for clients

2. Not mobile friendly

Gregor
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 11.10.2022

Freshsales suite fulfills our needs

Overall experience is good. Now that we are on an enterprise plan, support is good. When we were not enterprise client, the support was often slow.

This product offers a lot of features and does offer a multi-touchpoint approach. Email journeys, Whatsapp integration, Chatbots, SMS...

I miss if/than functionality in workflows. That would greatly reduce the manual work when setting up the workflows and adding new conditions.
Another thing that I do not like is the policy and the pricing related to the marketing contacts. All plans have the limitation of 1000 marketing emails per month. This can be quickly exceeded especially if you are sending newsletters to your contacts. There is an option to upgrade, but that is way too expensive and completely unscalable when a business grows. We have overcome that with integrating CRM with SMTP service that takes over this part and is calculated on the number of emails sent.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshsales

We were using Freshsales for 2 years now. We searched for alternatives, but we saw that Freshsales serves all our needs.
Melvin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.9.2022

all most all the competing CRM providers cannot match the price and features that Freas sales...

Saved our company a lot of man hours, and now the company has issued 7.5 hour work day from the overall time saved using freshsales CRM

the one feature that caught my eye was the sales automation tool, which made my life and my team's life better in all ways; we saw a 10% growth through Freashsales alone; our team considers Freshsales CRMas a fellow employee who does Automations.

I would like more options in the sales sequence in the feature, like doing a trial run, getting custom dates on when it should run, etc.

monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshsales

The price vs. features compared to other providers was very competitive as we were a growing company.
Maciej
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 12.2.2020

Great CRM for consultants

I work alone. The software meets my needs in helping me track my interactions with clients. What I like in CRM system is it's easily accessible and quick to use, so it does not slow down my activities, but instead helps me be more productive. And Freshsales does that well.

Pros are numerous - some of them are:
- integration with Exchange/Gmail for incoming mail,
- many plans to choose from,
- intuitive and easy to use,
- good mobile app

Not many cons. What I would like to see are more integrations. Especially with Todoist for task management (I've been using Todoist for years and it is just the most accessible and streamlined task management app).

I am not fully happy with the quality of customer support, but maybe I was just a bad luck (I do not require much of support).

Capsule und Insightly

Warum Freshsales gewählt wurde

Accelo radically raised ther prices.

Accelo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshsales

It integrates fully with MS Exchange, while the other ones don't.
Goran
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 16.8.2022

Surprisingly simple and powerful

Freshsales is my main way of tracking interactions with my clients. It helps me manage all the steps in these interactions and absolutely saves my time and reminds me of what still needs to be done to convert a customer. It is a godsend and I seriously believe my contracts would drop by about 50% if it wasn't for Freshsales.

Unlike other similar software, Freshsales looks great! It is intuitive to use and all information is well presented, making it easy to understand at a glance.

I could not find serious faults with Freshsales. My only issues were the response times from the customer support team when I had some issues (which were due to me not reading the manual, and not due to the software), and missing integration with Gmail for incoming mail. An integration with Gmail would be a fantastic addon that would make me migrate all of my communication to Freshsales.

Zoho CRM und Insightly

Warum Freshsales gewählt wurde

Freshsales is a part of Freshdesk and we used Freshdesk for a while, so we naturally went with the software we know and love.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshsales

It integrates with all of the other FreshWorks tools we use.
Rachel
Rachel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 10.7.2023

The CRM Freshsales is useful and adaptable

Managing your leads, prospects, deals, wins/losses, and clients is a breeze. It allows you to keep tabs on your emails and see when you were last in touch. When dealing with thousands of leads, this is a great way to keep everything straight and organized.

I like how simple it is to narrow down potential customers. I appreciate the convenience of being able to draft contracts for clients and have them sign them electronically. Having access to pre-made email templates, mass emailing, and detailed stats is also fantastic.

The strict structure of Freshsales sometimes gets on my nerves. It's both helpful and confusing that there are so many filters to choose from. It can be a lot to take in at once.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 21.7.2022

Good sales and marketing CRM

It's fine overall but earlier support was good and now it's difficult to get a hold of rep.

It's comprehensive as this has functionalities for both sales and marketing. This also has freshchat feature which we are using on our website.

The support is not good and on the other hand they have made a newer version of it and it took 6 months to migrate us to newer version for the older one.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshsales

It's cheap compared to salesforce and has more or less same functionality.
Tanmayu
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.11.2022

Freshsales

The tool we were previously using did not have the option to create deals and manage your revenue generation and pipeline, but ever since we have shifted to freshsales, that problem has disappeared. Also, the reporting and the analytics freshsales offers helps us in keeping track of all our data, activity and how we can streamline the process of sales and pipeline management. Other than that we can also create tasks and meetings on the dashboard, but now we have an all one in solution for all of this, thanks to freshsales.

The interface is really good and the software is very easy to use. You can also run campaigns and sequences on your contacts with freshsales. Deals and pipeline management is very good and you can create all kinds of reports to keep track of everything.

The onboarding process was a bit longer than expected, and integration with other tools is also a bit difficult. Other than that, there is a monthly limit of only 1000 marketing emails in a month which seems rather wrong and to increase that, you have to pay extra which is a lot.

Zoho CRM

Warum Freshsales gewählt wurde

The option of managing deals and pipeline was not available on leadsquared. The interface is very old, and the platform is very slow and laggy.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshsales

We liked the interface and the deal and pipeline management dashboard of Freshsales more than that of Zoho.
Jade
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.12.2022

Freshsales is one of the best tools for lead management and generating more opportunities

We are a company that do partnership with different businesses from Mail Centers to Co-working space. We use Freshsales to track sales activities, create our sales process. We also use Freshsales to communicate a lead. It has a variety of communication channels for email, phones, chats even WhatsApp. We also use Freshsales for reporting, sales activity reports. It pretty much has everything you will need to help your sales team.

Freshsales has a lot of features, and it will take some time for you to learn how to use these features to your advantage.

Freshchat

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshsales

We use Freshworks in general from Freshdesk, Freshcaller, Freshchat and Freshsales. It's our company's main CRM tool.
Aatish
Aatish
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.1.2019

Just the push your sales team needs!

FreshSales has helped me in -
1. Delegating tasks to the team
2. Tracking of team activity / performance
3. Increase accuracy of sales forecast
4. Identifying neglected contacts in the database

Comprehensive CRM tool which blends in with your e-mail box. Primary advantage is that it screens and displays e-mails only from the contacts listed in the CRM (no need to browse through internal / vendor communication, while searching for any e-mail). Further, it categorizes conversations corresponding to a particular person (contact), company or any deal. Also, including complete record of calls, e-mails, chat and other communication to one customer by various people in the organization

The ease of task delegation / collaboration with others in the team is a cakewalk with FreshSales. Another benefit is task, appointment reminders across time zones. In addition to this, it can also tag the location for the meeting accurately on google maps / Uber app.

Tracking of e-mails - it not only tracks if the e-mail is opened but records the number of times it has been opened with the respective time-stamp. One more highlight is the bulk e-mailing to the complete database at a single click. Importantly, the e-mails are recorded as individual emails to parties in your e-mail box with a metric analysis of opens, bounces, clicks of the shared hyperlink.

Second aspect to the CRM tool is the managerial feature of generating reports. It displays reports for all team members with respective sales activities, follow-ups, action items against every deal.

Access of complete database via the mobile App! This enables quick review and follow-up drastically reducing response time to customers.

A limitation observed is that the software takes longer time to load in case of heavily loaded database.

Elisa
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container

Bewertet am 14.10.2018

A great suite to improve marketing effectiveness

Using both Freshdesk and Freshsales to manage our relationships with users and the business opportunities that may arise is the most efficient way to improve our sales effectiveness.

We are using Freshsales together with Freshdesk and it is the perfect solution to help our customers and manage all our relationships with them in a quick and simple way through an effective streamline.

By adding the Freshasales API code in Freshdesk, the tools are automatically synchronized in order to keep track of the relationships that have occurred with all users.

Freshsales helps to reach specific goals by setting up a valuable deal for each lead imported inside it. The deal management is really intuitive, just like all the other features available. The contacts can be easily imported uploading your customer lists in csv or similar file format.

The CRM offers a built-in phone, an integrated email system, a user behavior, tracking, and a reporting system.

As already written, Freshsales is really intuitive and easy-to-use thanks to its accessible menus and filters. There is also the possibility to customize some overviews in order to keep all essential information at your fingertips. It is possible to automatize pipelines and workflows as needed.

Freshworks tool offers a great help desk, you can get support by email using the ticket system, by chat or telephone. The support team is always ready to help.

Some automatic reminders are missing. You can’t set specific alarms to be notified when a customer doesn’t get back to you or similar.

Theresa

Bewertet am 27.9.2017

There is a good ease in working independent of your team, and still with your team on contacts;

I am able to work remotely from the office and stay on top of my clients, and the office information with one smooth and easy tool. Plus it is available on both my Android phone and my laptop, and that makes my on the go life easier.

I like that it is easy to learn and use. You can sort your data in several ways, and at the same time, and this allows you to really drill down when you are prioritizing your contacts for the day. It also lets you see how many contacts someone else on your team got to in a day/week etc. Which is valuable when you are in a manager role, and or planning what is coming to you, or how it is handled if it is handed off. Also there is a schedule email option, that allows you to plan out when your contact will get an email, which can be handy and it will also notify you once it is sent out. Also you can create email templates that are either for your individual use, or for team use, with great ease, keeping you all on message. There are a LOT of options, that let you customize your experience and your data, and keep you on track of your contacts. Including notes, and tasks. I like the notes to keep the file updated, and tasks to keep other team members all on the same page with what the client is told, and what stage they are in; it really makes for fast and smooth team communication. (As a side note, I don't know what we pay for the product, so I can't speak to the value for cost, only for the pros and cons of the actual day to day use. So I skipped that as it is NA to me personally.)

When I have several pages of data, say 50 pages after my search, trying to get to page 35 is a little cumbersome, as I have to start at either page 1 or page 50, and go in the desired direction a few pages at a time. I can't just type in a box to go to page 35.

Bo
Bo
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 24.11.2023

Easy Automation

Created marketing campaigns to predict sales, created scenarios to see the different results, created templates from scratch with the team to see what else we can do for more.

The design and the usage of salesforce automation feature makes Freshsales the best as it has the simplest but most effective features that enables you to create, customize, modify, and monitor sales activities. Creating several marketing campaigns in a short time is also another best feature of Freshsales, the team can work on them and generate reports to high management and even it can give you a prediction of a campaign over a time line. Integration with other products on another hand is also very usable as we used it with other software which worked fine.

The version updates could be a headache for larger companies, migration could take a few months, customer support after sales should be much faster.

Adir
Adir

Bewertet am 16.5.2020

Simple, powerful CRM, for a fraction of the price

Overall, a great piece of software for a great price.

Has about 90% of the advanced features in pricier CRMs like Hubspot, for a fraction of the price.
Super-friendly user interface, great support.
Highly recommended!

APIs still need some work. Migrating from Hubspot is a bit messy - the built-in process doesn't work too well.

Missing the ad platform integrations as in Hubspot.

Zoho CRM und Pipedrive

Price

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshsales

Features, price, ease of use.
Pauline
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 29.1.2024

Freshsales Review

It is a great first CRM when you are a small company just starting your business and growing your database.
I started using it in my previous role in a very small startup and it did the job for a while, the knowledge base management is great and quite intuitive. Would definitely recommend for a small budget and small startup.

Some of the features were very tricky, the layout is not very intuitive and it is quite hard to see all your information.
Once again, if you try to scale or actually do forecast/sales pipeline review, I'm not sure it is the best tool

Rajath

Bewertet am 7.7.2017

Best CRM Tool - Features, Pricing, Support

After having tried multiple tools for CRM, we shifted to using Freshsales and have not looked back. It offers the best set of features, all tightly knit into one tool rather than being spread apart, for a very attractive price.

- User Behaviour Tracking:

Email tracking right from the tool saves a lot of hassles. This coupled with speedy two-way email sync in the basic paid tier itself makes this a one-stop solution for conversations with clients. Knowing when they open a mail or click on links help track how a lead might convert to a deal and which leads to focus on.

- Lead Scoring:

Each lead is assigned a score based on their interaction with the company and the information provided. The profiles are also auto-enriched with the social credentials. This feature helps assess which lead might convert and take actions accordingly.

- Easy scheduling of tasks and activities

- Excellent support: Anytime we have reached out with a query, we have had a very speedy resolution whether it was with respect to the product, pricing or anything else.

- Multiple Deal Pipelines:

We are trying to track deals with different pipelines. While there is an option to create filters within the same pipeline, there isn't a feature yet to create different pipelines.

• Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 21.2.2019

Full Featured Reasonably Priced Sales CRM

As a new startup, I was looking for a modern, full featured sales CRM that was affordable and easy to use. I also wanted it to be able to do some marketing automation. I wanted something that was a mix of SalesForce and Hubspot, but for smaller players like myself who don't have an enterprise budget. I found that with Freshsales. I'd highly recommend giving it a try.

I love the combination of ease of use, workflow automation, and value. My favorite feature are the workflows where I can set up a drip email campaign for new contacts that my sales reps acquire. It allows a nice mix of direct sales and automated marketing to achieve conversions.

I also like the nice integration with Freshdesk, their companion customer CRM.

There's not much that I don't like. I'd love to see a feature where contacts can be contacted through other digital channels other than just traditional email - for example, Facebook Messenger and SMS. The software does pull in Facebook information automatically which is great. I'd love to see them take it a step further and allow for messaging through Facebook, as well as a way to send SMS messages/reminders.

Priya
Priya

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

Feels like a breath of fresh air

I had a great experience and it has made my life easy ever since I started using it.

The product is not bloated like most CRMs. It is very user-friendly and it has a left navigation panel that just lets navigating to any page easily and is very user friendly.

Would be great if it can be integrated with more softwares so there are a lot of options for customers.

Nicolas
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 11.8.2023

Easy CRM for everyone - from small to large business

Fantastic product

I made first experience with SAGE CRM and Salesforce before I started with Freshsales. Implementation was very easy. I use it every day to follow up on sales leads and I send out a newsletter every month. But the best thing about Freshales is the support by Chat. You get immediate responses and help so that can get the job done. In most other CRM solutions there is either no support or it takes forever to respond.

nothing really, Sometimes I miss functionality that is only available at higher costs by purchasing more expensive plans

Gina

Bewertet am 24.2.2024

Great CRM for Start Ups

It was very easy to implement. We setup email sequences quickly and starting automating sales tasks in just a few minutes.

The only issue I have had is I like to export our contacts and conduct my own reporting in Excel. It’s difficult to export contacts and you are limited to the amount of times you can export a day and you don’t have the ability to filter who is exported.

Alvaro

Bewertet am 21.8.2023

Best CRM! Easy to use

Its the best solution that we can use. We have all our operations integrated in Freshworks ecosystems.

I like a lot, becausa you can implement, deploy and use the software in few days. The interface its very confortable and its too easy to use. All the types of users can use it.

Nothing at the moment. We hace all cover with freshsales.

Vtiger CRM , Zoho CRM und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshsales

Its really ease to use and deploy.
Shreyansh
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 8.3.2022

Not the best CRM

We are trying to solve the issue of lead management but till date it has been proven to be creating more issues like the subscription renewal issue for Indian users. It has loads of features, most of which are not required.

The reports feature is above par, it helps in getting an insightful look of the data and thus, helps in proper analysis of the data. The UI looks neat.

UI is neat but very complex which ruins the user experience. It is also very slow and takes load of time to load. It has many irrelevant features which further degrades the UX.

Salesforce Sales Cloud und HubSpot CRM