Everhour Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Everhour

Everhour ist eine cloudbasierte Projektmanagementlösung, die sich an Unternehmen jeder Größe in verschiedenen Branchen wie Marketing und Werbung sowie an gemeinnützige Organisationen, Beratungsunternehmen und an in anderen...

Nutzerbewertungen zu Everhour durchsuchen

414 von 414 Bewertungen
Martin
Martin

Bewertet am 10.10.2019

Good software for time tracking

Easy to understand and use and explain to other colleagues in team, yeat full functionality.

Sync with other systems (like JIRA) is basic only. Rights for different roles are set up in different way that we would need in our company, but understand that this might vary. Maybe it would make sense to allow admins to set up custom roles?

Jira, My Hours und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Everhour

Price/performance, budget trakcing on different levels, different levels of detail in project/section/task and estimates.

Antwort von Everhour

Thank you for the high grade, Martin! We are working on some improvements to our Jira integration, stay tuned ;)

Bewertet am 28.6.2023

Does what it says it'll do!

Amazing support

Live, real-time view of time tracking against the budget in Asana

I would love a cheaper per-person rate for contractors needing basic time-tracking capability. I would love it if the reporting setup was a little easier and template-driven.

Warum Everhour gewählt wurde

Because it's junk! Horrible interface and reporting.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Everhour

Familiarity with it before switching to WorkflowMax (on the advice of our accountants).

Thanks Paul!

Otieno
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.3.2024

Invoive creation and sheduling solution

The tool has a user friendly interface making it east to schedule and create invoice

The tool has been effective and i have not yet realized any issues so far

Antwort von Everhour

Thanks for your wonderful review!

Die besten Alternativen zu Everhour

Ivan

Bewertet am 18.11.2019

Easy to use but huge problem with Asana

I always trust you time tracking, after this latest discover, I'm check back every hour counted till now.
Sorry to say my experience isn't good.

it's easy to use, this is the main things that convince us to move to this time tracking system for Asana

I discover after 2 years that your sw don't track under second layer ok sub task for performance issue with Asana API. I did lot of wrong analysis...

Harvest und Wrike

easy to use...

Hi Ivan,

This is bad to hear that we might have let you down! We are going to take another approach to improve the total calculation.

Beantwortet am 20.11.2019
Rafel

Bewertet am 9.2.2024

Great time tracking software with very interesting extra functionalities

We are very satisfied with Everhour. Before using it we had another Asana integration. I think that Everhour is better than that integration and for less amount of money!

We use Everhour with Asana integration. It is very usefull to keep track of time spent in each task and it allows to do very interesting time and costs reports for each project, type of task, team member, etc. The reporting functionality is very powerfull because it is fully customizable with lots of options.
Home page is also very interesting as you can see in what is working each team member in every moment. If you are a manager you also have a very interesting view of all the team in which you can see very quickly if everybody is tracking time correctly.

We use Everhour with Asana integration. When you remove a task from Asana, maybe you are setting up a project and defining tasks and then you realize that 2 task could be combined in only one task, the removed task still appears in everhour timeline functionality (as completed) and you cannot remove it anyway form that view.

Thanks, keep going!

Excellent, just excellent

Tracking time and cost to me vs employee. Seeing meeting time costs and ensuring meetings are short. Improved visibility into costs of things I didn't realize takes so long.

I like the Asana integration. I use the application regularly to keep track of project timelines and estimates. Manage employee times and timesheets and know who's in and who's out. Tried about 4 other apps and this was the exact one I was looking for. Once I found it I stopped looking.

I sometimes get confused where some of the admin features live. Having the tabs in tabs I can get a bit lost finding what tab contains timesheets or reports.

Time Doctor

Warum Everhour gewählt wurde

Manic time wasn't developing. They didn't have good Mac integration, didn't have good admin abilities and couldn't edit other employees times.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Everhour

We tried 3 other software apps before settling on this. After using the other ones Integration was not good, the apps weren't consistent and it was difficult to get what we wanted in reports. Everhour was excellent and gave us exactly what we wanted. We run multiple projects and needed to easily track all of them as well as subsets of projects. This let us do it without complex configuration. It just worked.

Antwort von Everhour

Hi Daniel, thanks a lot for your feedback. We will think it over how to avoid menus in menus.

Greg

Bewertet am 21.7.2023

Everhour ClickUp Integration Saves Makes Time Entry Simple

We've collectively saved hundreds and hundreds of hours across our 20-person company since we integrated Everhour with ClickUp just over three months ago. It's made time tracking so simple and intuitive.

Sometimes it's difficult to search for projects because the project names get truncated too much – I've only used Everhour for time-tracking in ClickUp, so this could be an integration limitation.

Antwort von Everhour

Thanks, we are glad to save your time on tracking time :)

Rachel

Bewertet am 17.7.2023

Robust time tracking app

I love the ability to integrate with Monday.com, and track activities while tasking.

I didn't see an easy way to reference a weekly calendar in which I could easily review and edit time-based (clock based) logs / entries, but I believe this might be a feature under development.

Antwort von Everhour

Thanks Rachel for this review!

Dolores
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 24.7.2023

Review for Everhour

Great decision for our company to switch to Everhour

The ease of use and compatibility with other products

You can't edit your entries in Everhour.

Antwort von Everhour

Thank you for this review, Dolores!

Marut
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 13.3.2024

Perfect i do like the system

Time tracking and othe features are flexible to manage the time

I do like every features as my company using as a time tracking system

Great review, thanks!

Alecia
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

Great time tracking through Asana

Overall, super happy. Used it for a few years now. I just want something basic and clear with the ability to customize.

I love how it easily connects to Asana. It has a clean interface. It is easy to use. It generates clear reports.

The categories on the times sheets took me a bit to figure out.

Antwort von Everhour

Hi Alecia, I wish you be a long-standing customer!

Beantwortet am 18.11.2019
Tomas
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 6.6.2022

FInding how much work is being done on each project and categories. Easier to plan sprints.

The integration with Asana, ease of use and reporting.

Is slow, and responding slow in Asana. It would be great if it could pick up values from custom fields in Asana, as we often estimate and log in Asana as well.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Everhour

I saw how it implemented into Asana and liked it.

Antwort von Everhour

Hi Thomas, thank you for your review!

Beantwortet am 10.6.2022
Guillermo
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

Exactly what I was looking for to track time with my project management software!

Everhour integrates perfectly with Asana and enhances its capabilities by allowing me to track time spent on each task. Their reports are very intuitive and allow me to very easily pull time reports for billing or just to analyze and understand where we are focusing our efforts.

I don't have any complaints about this software, other than one of my colleagues uses Safari and was disappointed when he found out that he could only use Everhour with Chrome.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Everhour

Better integration with Asana. More functionality.

Antwort von Everhour

Hi Guillermo, thanks for the feedback! We definitely will bring back the support of Safari in the future.

Greg

Bewertet am 4.8.2023

Everhour has seamless integration

Great time tracker and great integrations. We would recommend it to anyone.

One of the biggest reasons we chose Everhour was for the two integrations it has with Asana, and with Quickbooks.They are now seamlessly integrated where we can track time in Everhour or in Asana without them feeling disconnected or incongruent. The Asana integration has worked great for our time tracking needs.Our Quickbooks client and project list is our single source of truth. With Everhour it was able to take those lists and integrate them just as we needed it to. When we create invoices through Everhour it does a great job of copying them to Quickbooks.

Our biggest problem (and truly the only hitch right now) is that we have to manually export all of our invoices from Everhour to Quickbooks. We wish that this could be a simpler and less manually intensive route where we don't need to click through every client and we end up with 50+ tabs that have created the invoices.We wish we had a more dedicated page to send off the Invoices quickly and effortlessly, while still being able to edit the line items and expenses. (Further, why aren't we able to create invoices that only have expenses in them more easily?)

monday.com

Warum Everhour gewählt wurde

Everhour has better integrations and a smarter way to track time. Pause/unpause is great!

Antwort von Everhour

Thanks for the notice, Greg. We will think it further.

Loren
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

Asana Integration is Unparalleled

We use Asana for project management and Everhour integrates in a way that make it feel like the time tracking is managed completely in asana. It tracks to each task and sub task as we create them in asana — and can track tags, people, estimates, billable vs non-billable, and probably a bunch more things I don't even know. Compared to other time trackers that "integrate" with asana — they simply provide an interface button where you still have to select the task again, vs. everhour where you create the task in asana and click the start button and you're on your way.

Nothing I'm aware of yet. I guess having more robust invoicing would save me from exporting the invoicing to Xero.

Antwort von Everhour

Thank you for leaving this review, Loren!

Beantwortet am 2.11.2021
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 3.4.2019

The time is gold

There is a popular saying that says "Time is money" and Everhour knows it very well. Few give it the importance that the proper administration of hours should have. Every second, every minute and every hour are vital in any activity of human beings. Now, for a company, institution, or a working group, having an application that knows how to manage the moments and occasions of your time is fundamental. This software allows you to manage according to your work schedules, through a simple but very effective and efficient platform.
If you need to optimize your workflow then this application will serve you without any doubt. If you are an entrepreneur, with a certain team or staff, it will be good to have Everhour to have a precise time tracking of employees, billing and payroll control. For something, as expressed by your official account, you have the confidence of more than 2,000 companies in more than 70 countries.
Now, speaking of its vital functions, Everhour has a wide group of tools based on a minimalist platform for the convenience of any user. You can keep a record of all budgets of your projects, schedule alerts, track the time with an estimate based on the tasks of the worker. Creation of billing reports, expenses, and progress according to time. This is how this software will be vital for you to manage all your time accordingly.

The competition of Everhour is not easy. There are other software such as Hubstaff that also perform the same functions. That should motivate constant updates of the system with the implementation of more and better tools, although for the work to which it is intended, is quite good.

Antwort von Everhour

Thanks, time is gold indeed!

Beantwortet am 5.4.2019
Brenden

Bewertet am 2.9.2021

Fantastic Software!

I have been extremely impressed by Everhour from design, to speed, to support it is all top notch.

Everhour fits seamlessly into Asana. It is though Asana themselves designed this into their software. It works perfectly!

I can't think of any features that are missing.

Antwort von Everhour

Hi Brenden, thanks for this review! We currently integrate with QBO in terms of invoicing, do you want to integrate for payroll?

Beantwortet am 8.9.2021
Matthew
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 11.4.2017

Everhour Rocks!

As the owner and CEO of a mid-sized service business, we migrated to the use of Asana plus Everhour about 2 years ago. Since then, our revenues from *existing clients* have gone up 30%, just because we can track and invoice for our time more consistently and accurately. We literally couldn't function without this gem of software. Everhour's development has gone through several iterations and now it's a breeze to set up, use , report and invoice from. Once your staff is trained on how to enter time, it becomes 2nd nature and the visibility it provides into your utilization and billable hours is amazing! Please feel free to ask me any questions if you are considering using it.

Matthew Oates
CEO
HMP Management
[email protected]

Easy to set up
Easy to use inside of Asana
Easy to report out of
Fantastic visibility into key business metrics
Easy to invoice out
Very responsive customer support

There are still some small things we'd like to see changed in regards to how you can report and invoice based on sub-tasks and tasks assigned to multiple projects

Antwort von Everhour

Thank you for your choice, Matthew. Your growth - is our main inspiration.

Beantwortet am 11.4.2017

Bewertet am 1.2.2019

Integrates with other task management software

Everhour was really useful in tracking the time spent on jobs so that we could properly bill clients and better understand how long specific jobs took for future quotes and estimates.

We used Everhour with our task management software (Basecamp) to help keep track of billable hours and time spent on projects for clients. It was very easy to use and integrated almost seamlessly. We were also able to download a chrome app so that we could clock in and out quickly from any tab eve if Basecamp wasn't open. It was also easy to adjust hours if a mistake was made. You can also set up estimates - which is a feature I have yet to use.

While you can adjust times when mistakes are made, it would be nice if you could set up notifications if a job is running longer than usual or during off hours. In addition, of line functionality would be great for times when we don't have internet access.

Antwort von Everhour

Thank you so much for leaving a review! Was it not enough to use the browser notifications we offer in your personal settings?

Beantwortet am 5.2.2019
Volodymyr
Volodymyr

Bewertet am 28.8.2018

Good Time Tracking Program

Everhour is one of the best time tracking software applications out there. It is easy to use, never lets you down and gives you a clear picture of the passage of time.

The biggest asset of Everhour is its simplicity. You don't need to spend much time figuring out hows, whats and whys of its operation. You just plug it in and do your thing.

The reporting is detailed and exports without anything going wrong.

Everhour is also very helpful in strategic planning as a measuring tool. It was very useful to track how much time it takes for me to complete certain tasks under certain circumstances (urgent, regular, low-priority, etc) and then plan my days accordingly.

As far as my use of the program goes - i can't really pinpoint anything critical with it. If you are using it with Trello - there might be some mess related to revisions but that is more of a managing issue than technical. Otherwise i can't recall any other issues.

Antwort von Everhour

This is wonderful to hear how you get such a tremendous value from the product, Volodymyr!

Beantwortet am 30.8.2018

Everhour Summary

Overall it's a great tool and really met our specific need with its integration into Pivotal. We also find the timesheet generation also very useful for team oversight. At this time we are looking into automation of sending timesheets out to our individual team members via email or some other medium.

We selected Everhour based on its integration with Pivotal Tracker. We utilize pivotal heavily and wanted to add options for tracking timesheet level data by pivotal story. The integration with this tool has worked very well. Our developers leverage the timer function daily.

Would like some more flexibility and/or options for reporting. While the reporting that is there is useful, you can often get 85% to what you really need in a regular report output and still feel like you are missing a few extra items.

Antwort von Everhour

Hi Michael, thank you very much for your rate! We are going to add an option soon that allows sending reports by email.

Beantwortet am 22.10.2019
Olena

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

Great tool for tracking personal and team performance

I quite like the integration with Asana, it makes time tracking accurate, always in context.

I find the reporting tools UI a bit difficult to use.

Antwort von Everhour

Hi Olena, thanks for the highest likelihood to recommend and please write to us with any questions about reports!

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

So glad we found this

It's only been a couple months, but it's been amazing so far.

The seamless integration with the project management software we use, Asana. They also have a public API we are using for some software we built for automated reporting. Very powerful software, and saves a lot of time with manual entries.

The automatic syncing between Everhour and Asana is almost too good, or needs to be able to be adjusted. Currently, if we archive a project (like we finished it and no longer have tasks to track time on), it removes any tasks in that project from Everhour reports, even though there was time tracked on those tasks.

Antwort von Everhour

Hi and thank you for a great review! Please mind that we wipe off time only for users with a member and supervisor role. Admins always see the time of removed projects.

Beantwortet am 23.12.2019
Luigi

Bewertet am 11.10.2019

Great tracker!

A great thing about Everhour is that it understands the business need for time tracking and it satisfies that need very well. With integration with major browsers, Everhour is easy to use and not a bother. But my favorite thing about Everhour is that it understands the tendency for people to forget to track their time, which is why I really appreciate the edit time feature.

There have been moments that attempting integration didn't go seamlessly.

Antwort von Everhour

Hi Luigi, thank you for your rave review, we try to make sync work seamless 100% of time.

Beantwortet am 18.11.2019
mindy
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.5.2023

Best timeclock ever

awesome!

Easy to use, quick response from customer service

Missing a few small features, no big deal

Antwort von Everhour

Thanks for leaving a review!

Beantwortet am 21.6.2023