Campaign Monitor by Marigold Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Campaign Monitor ist eine cloudbasierte E-Mail-Marketinglösung, mit der Unternehmen neue Abonnements verwalten, E-Mail-Newsletter senden und Berichte erstellen können. Die Lösung richtet sich an Unternehmen jeder Größe in...

Nutzerbewertungen zu Campaign Monitor by Marigold durchsuchen

495 von 495 Bewertungen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 5.10.2022

Eines der besten Marketing Automation Tools, aber mit Schwächen

Einfach zu bedienendes E-Mail-Tool mit zahlreichen Connectoren zu gängigen CMS. Die Automatisierungen sind super einfach einzurichten und die Übersichtlichkeit gefällt mir im Allgemeinen auch.

Man kann Nutzerinnen nicht von einer Liste in eine andere kopieren. Die Formulare zur Einbettung in die Website sollte man deutlich cleaner vom Code gestalten.

Brant
Brant
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

I love Campaign Monitor

I am a web developer and their API is fantastic to use. It is easy and straightforward.

Some things within their GUI are hard to find and some extra logging features for developers would be handy.

Salesforce Sales Cloud und Mailchimp

Warum Campaign Monitor by Marigold gewählt wurde

Watson was far too complicated and buggy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Ease of use and features
Stephenie
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Best Email Marketing tool available

I enjoy using Campaign Monitor and will continue to use it for years to come. They are constantly adding new features and updating how things function as new technologies arise.

I have been using Campaign Monitor for almost 10 years now and I love the consistent updates available and that the software is always on the edge of what is trending in email marketing. I also love that it is super user-friendly and anyone can learn how to use it with very little training. My favorite feature is the fact that it takes the guesswork out of wondering whether your email will preview on a phone or tablet. The built-in mobile device/tablet view is fantastic and I use that every time I send an email out to make sure it looks good on desktop and mobile. I also like the reporting feature that lets you see who opened your email and who didn't and other useful stats.

As a designer, I wish I could customize the emails a little more and that CM provided more formatting options when creating the email, but I understand it has to meet the need of the masses more than my niche market.

Die besten Alternativen zu Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Salesforce Sales Cloud

HubSpot Marketing Hub

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 2.3.2018

Solid ESP that's like the Toyota of email solid, dependable, but not feature-rich.

It makes it easy for us to send emails to our list of 200,000+ subscribers. While the features are basic, and we want to see more advanced controls and segmentation features added, it's a stable system.

Extremely solid and reliable ESP. Doesn't go down often, and there are minimal issues with deliverability. The features are basic, but solid and there aren't many bugs.

There's a strong lack of features. For example, there are no simple ways to send emails to an unopened segment. There's also no way to easily clean/prune inactive email subscribers. And third, there are limitations on automation triggers.

Svend Bertil

Bewertet am 25.1.2023

Great Email Automation Tool: Campaign Monitor

Overall, my experience with Campaign Monitor has been very positive. It is an intuitive and user-friendly platform that allows me to easily create and send emails. The analytics and customer support are also helpful.

Campaign Monitor is an excellent email automation tool that is user-friendly and easy to use. It has an intuitive interface, great customer support, and comprehensive analytics. I appreciate that I can easily customize my emails and track their performance.

The only downside of Campaign Monitor is the cost. It is quite expensive compared to other solutions. Additionally, some features are limited, such as the ability to personalize emails based on customer segments.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

Great site for designing custom or template marketing emails

We are able to reach many people sending out our digital campaigns. With the A and B versions available in each campaign, we can learn what to add to our next campaign to get better click through rates.

Even though Campaign Monitor has email templates to use for designs I design custom emails outside the website and upload the html, which is easy enough to do and enables you to see a preview and edit it real time on the site. We also find the option to have a text only version of the email convenient. The site has its own inbox and spam testing on several clients so we know how our email will look in people's inboxes and this helps avoid email display problems as well as it ending up in a spam folder. The option to send out A and B versions of our email campaigns has been invaluable. We can see what works and what doesn't with each email campaign.

I have nothing really negative to say about this software for what I use it for. When I first started using it, the location and functionality of things on the page was not intuitive but they have made huge improvements to the website that make it easier to navigate and set things up.

Tobi

Bewertet am 7.12.2022

Campaign Monitor for Email Marketing

Using the system daily, using the analytics and insights reports to make needed changes for better results in the next campaign. The software is great and really an essential tool for any business looking for email marketing

Easy to use, very intuitive and has everything and more. You learn so much by using the software.

Compliance and setup can take some time, so planning ahead is vital to avoid delays in campaign sends if you a new to the software or have a large database to send to.

HubSpot Marketing Hub und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Easy to onboard, with the correct structures in place to ensure my emails land in the inbox and not junk. Great tools that come as standard and not additional such as automation and Transactional.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

We've tried many, and this seems to lead the pack.

Overall, the best email marketing solution my team has worked with in the last year. Fair value for money i must say too.

- Great suggestive features such as email-body formatting tips

- Nice delivery and send-out time

- Extensive scenario handling for segmentations and optional blocks

- Great responsiveness of website across multiple form factors on devices(mobile, tablet, etc)

- Some features and configurations can be a bit hard to figure out without a fairly technical background

- Email builder templates felt a bit restrictive in terms of styling and formatting options

Zoho Mail und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Well, we kind of had to try all of them, and just stuck with Campaign Mon. because it just worked!
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 29.6.2022

Best Email Marketing Platform Available

Campaign Monitor allows us to create email marketing templates, manage our subscriber lists, and send out our email communications to our customers and also analyze their interest in our content.

I have used many email marketing platforms and Campaign Monitor is above all the best and most functional. It is very easy to use and my emails look very professional.

There isn't anything I dislike about Campaign Monitor. It's truly the most functional email marketing software available.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campaign Monitor by Marigold

I have had issues with formatting emails in other email marketing platforms in the past. Campaign Monitor doesn't have those same issues so it speeds up my projects.
Asheton
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 4.2.2020

Nice Email Automation Tool

It was a good platform for email marketing, but wasn't a CRM solution.

I like how easy it was to set up email automation campaigns. We had a custom template and I thought Campaign Monitor worked pretty well with it. Organizing and segmenting our lists was also a breeze.

The main reason we left and switched to Hubspot was because Hubspot was an all-in-one CRM tool that connected to many of our other programs that we use.

Prudencia
Prudencia
  • Branche: Forschung

Bewertet am 26.3.2023

Campaign Monitor Review

My overall experience with Campaign Monitor has been positive. It is a great platform for creating and managing email campaigns. It is easy to use and user-friendly. It also has a lot of features that make it easy to customize and tailor your campaigns. The customer service is also great, with a helpful and knowledgeable team available to answer any questions I have had. and easy to use. The visual editor is simple and powerful, allowing users to quickly create and customize emails. The automation features make it easy to set up complex campaigns and the analytics tools provide useful insights into the performance of campaigns. The customer service team is also very helpful and responsive.

I really like the simplicity of Campaign Monitor. It is easy to use and understand. The drag-and-drop editor makes it really easy to create beautiful, responsive emails. I also appreciate the ability to segment and personalize emails to target different user groups. The reporting interface is also very helpful for tracking email performance. The customer service has been excellent. Whenever I have had any questions, the team has been quick to respond and very helpful.

Their templates were limited and customization of those templates was limited too. The design elements were not user-friendly and navigating the user interface was a hassle. Additionally, their support options were lacking and customer service was not always very helpful or knowledgeable. Furthermore, Campaign Monitor lacked in reporting and analytics capacities, making it difficult to measure the performance of campaigns and to make informed decisions based on the data.

Annie Guo
Annie Guo
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 16.8.2021

Similar to other e-mail marketing platforms but not as pretty

Recently, our subscriber list grew to over 10,000 so we had to increase into the next payment plan. I believe the costs are reasonable as we use Campaing Monitor on more than 10 different projects for the company.

Campaign Monitor is easy to use to create emails to send to a list of subscribers. What I like the most about the software is the ability to duplicate a previous email campaign so you don't have to recreate all of the content (e.g. you may have a monthly newsletter with the same banner/image or social media buttons). This option makes it easy to send out regular information without completely reformatting the content.

Campaign Monitor is similar to other platforms such as MailChimp and Constant Contact, but I think it is not as aesethically pleasing or quirky with the language it uses. Some of its functions are more limited, such as formating boxes or resizing photos. Often you just have to work with the formatting you are given and can't expect it to have the best design.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.5.2023

Email Automation

Campaign Monitor offers a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users, even those with limited technical expertise, to create and manage email campaigns.

While Campaign Monitor offers integrations with popular tools, the range of integrations may be more limited compared to other email marketing platforms.

Sunitha
Sunitha
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 24.2.2023

Campaign Monitor

They have a wide range of features and the user interface is very intuitive and easy to use. The reporting features are also very useful and the customer service team is always available to offer assistance. I have also found their prices to be competitive and their customer service to be excellent.

I'm really impressed with the features and functionality of Campaign Monitor. It's incredibly easy to use and offers a lot of flexibility. The drag-and-drop editor makes it simple to create great-looking emails and its ability to personalize each one with customer data allows me to send targeted messages.

One of my least favorite aspects of Campaign Monitor is that it does not offer an integrated analytics platform. This means that users have to use third-party tools such as Google Analytics to track the performance of campaigns.

Shilpa
Shilpa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.5.2019

A product well thought through

I have been using CampaignMonitor for almost 4 years now. I love the tool more than MailChimp and Constant Contact. I

*Allows to send a test mail and check personalization using real examples from your contact list.
*You can also set up email automation with the tool.
*The HTML upload and rendering across devices is on point. Very well made product.
* Does not force users to use bulky footers that promotes itself unlike Constant Contact

I was billed extra and forced to use the plan I upgraded to for an entire month without being prompted that my list size had exceeded a certain number. While I understand it makes sense for your revenue it is not a very good customer experience.

Alex

Bewertet am 14.2.2020

Campaign Monitor is the best email marketing platform... period!

My over experience has been awesome! Once you go with CM you can't go back to any other platform because it feels and looks like a joke compared to it.

I like how professional the website layout and features are. I feel that other platforms are too simplified and have a cheap feeling to them. Campaign monitor cares about the look and feel, as well as the performance of their platform. The way contacts/subscribers/lists are managed is one of my favorite features. The whole platform is intuitive in nature.

I have 0 complaints about this platform. I do however wish there were more pre-made layouts to choose from, even though the ones available are so awesome and easy to customize.

Jim
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 21.11.2015

Campaign Monitor

If you are using emails to communicate with customers you really can do a much better job with a service like Campaign Monitor. You can create and store templates, get instant reports on opens and clicks, and other data. They have very few glitches and when it happens they fix them right away. Customer service is better than excellent.

As mentioned, I would give their customer service a +++. I am a very small user. I'm sure they have much more important clients. But that's not how they treat me when I have a need. They are right on top of things and and I believe they treat me the same as a major user.

They also send periodic "lessons" on how to improve email content and they are worth reading.

Embedding photos/images is a breeze and you get quality true to that of the original image.true

If you are a savvy, tech-smart user you can navigate and use the service with few problems. If you are a 3/5 like me, it is sometimes a challenge to get around. After a while you can learn it, but the initial phases can be daunting.

They might consider creating a glossary for some of the technical terms.

There are a few options I wish they would incorporate in their text capabilities.

Sheryl
Sheryl
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.12.2021

An excellent email marketing platform that is very easy to manage

It's as good as any other top tier EMS out there with amazing templates and intuitive automation workflows

Campaign Monitor lets me create, send, manage and track eblasts with great ease. It has a high number of quality templates and automation is very easy.

The customer service is average and there's no integration with Outlook or Canva

Clare
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

Email campaigns made simple

Campaign monitor is my favourite email campaign tool and I will continue to use it for its simple, clean designs and service.

Campaign Monitor makes it really easy to set up and deliver email campaigns and analyse the results of each campaign. The templates are brilliant for creating quality emails which look professional and clean all you need to do is put your content in. Campaign Monitor basically holds your hand every step of the way and make it easy for you to insert pictures, links, text, call to action buttons and more into your templates.

The biggest problem that I've been having lately is trying to send a preview email to myself...it never seems to work on a Friday! It can be really frustrating if I have something that I need to get done that day and I can preview it in my own inbox first. It seems to work every other day of the week though.

Bewertet am 10.11.2018

Great product for small biz, but limited capabilities

I can quickly build one template and create different versions of it. Or, I can make duplicates of an existing email, and make any edits I want. It's very easy to use for basic email creation and deployment.

There are a dozens of templates to choose from, or you can build your own campaign. Easy to get started, easy to set up deployments.

I've never been able to upload prebuilt html into the platform. Supposedly you can, but we had a designer, and two managers all sitting around the computer for nearly an hour trying to figure it out to no avail.

And a more robust search feature would be great - like the ability to search by subject line or key word.

Bewertet am 16.5.2018

Currently the best email service provider in the balance of powerful features and easy of use.

I love the email builder. That's what did it for me. But I also like Worldview, it's amazing. I also really like the reports, they are so easy to navigate and give deeper insights than I saw with other ESPs.

It's a little pricey compared to the alternatives, but I think it's worth it. One time I had a very bad issue which they apologized for and gave me a credit for, but it was really bad. Things happen, still a great company.

Adam
Adam
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 26.11.2019

Email Campaigns made super easy

Campaign Monitor was great up until the switch. Creating powerful email campaigns for clients has never been easier, not just for admin but also for the clients themsleves.

Recenetly Campaign Monitor has improved in terms of how easy their software is to use. In the past templates were a hassle to construct. Now there are quick presets which make things quicker and easier.

No real cons, but I have recently moved to Mailchimp. I have found Mailchimp to be a much nicer tool to use

Heidi
Heidi
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 12.12.2018

Has everything you need, but not for beginners

Campaign Monitor has every feature you need. If you want automated campaigns, a/b testing, api specific campaigns, it's got it all. It's got so much flexibility to fit whatever your use case is.

It can be challenging to use. It's not as simple as other drag and drop platforms. To design a really great campaign, you really HAVE to know a little HTML.

Kris

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

An expansive email marketing tool.

Campaign Monitor is a full-featured, high-quality email marketing tool. My business has found success using this tool for both internal and external audiences. I find the greatest value in the analytics features of the tool. This helps my marketing team use data to plan directed communications to employees and customers.

The customer service is non-transparent. Campaign Monitor makes many attempts to defer your help requests through pages of FAQs and making it difficult to find their email contact form. It looks like they have a call-in line for premium pay customers, however I did not have any issues I needed to contact them for while I had the premium account.

Brayan Agostinho
Brayan Agostinho
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.5.2018

very good email marketing application easy and convenient to use with many essential tools

If you want to highlight a good email so that your clients do not miss it, Campaign Monitor is ideal.
Campaign Monitor provides us with a large number of essential tools for an email marketing job.
It provides us with a large number of templates and a good form of easy and comfortable editing to create and develop beautiful web designs.
allows us to manage and take control to send emails. perfect for advertising campaigns with a marketing contact organization.
It also includes a tool that keeps us informed in real time and details about who opened the emails and who shared it.
a copañia very attentive to its users. offers us 24/7 attention

Campaign Monitor only offers us a free demo. I think you should give a free trial of your service for a limited time to get more customers and see everything that this application offers.
I think this application should be developed in more languages to keep growing

495 Bewertungen