Easy LMS Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Easy LMS

Easy LMS ist eine cloudbasierte LMS-Lösung (Learning Management System), die Unternehmen jeder Größe bedient. Nutzer können Lektionen und Kurse erstellen, die interaktive Elemente wie Quiz, Tests, Bilder und Videos enthalten. Die...

Nutzerbewertungen zu Easy LMS durchsuchen

149 von 149 Bewertungen
Regina
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 24.11.2022

Der Name ist Programm

Ein tolles System!

Einfach anwendbar, viele nötigen Features, ohne kompliziert zu sein.

Es fehlt die Mehrsprachigkeit – grad für die Schweiz bringt es etwas Mehraufwand bei der Pflege der Sprachen.

Allen
Allen
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 15.2.2019

A Company That Cares

They provide excellence response time to questions, and plainly care about delivering a quality product.

Don’t let the name “EasyLMS” suggest this company is somehow short on e-learning knowledge and commitment to assist with e-learning, blended learning, etc. Throughout their website is extensive information about a wide variety of e-learning and related topics, and many links to additional information that takes the reader to outside sources. This is a mark of a company that cares, and is committed to an informed clientele; and for this reason, I am giving them a big thumbs up. As I explore the platform, I will write future reviews, but my sense is that this company is a “keeper”.

There are some typos on their website, but I understand they are fixing those.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 22.7.2020

Greatly increased our ability to train employees

This software has increased my ability to get required training to all employees in a timely and efficient manner. I like the ability to create courses and tests that are industry and job specific . This software is easy to use and easily transmitted to any and all employees who need training.

I like the ease of putting together a course and attaching an exam. The ability of this program to be easily accessed on any device is a huge plus. Automatically grades and files tests so I can verify who has taken the course and which questions employees miss regularly to change emphasis of training.

Problems getting the software to track in local time zones. Cannot put courses in separate files for different subject categories. Must sort through one large list to find specific courses and tests. Does not put tested employees in order nor can I track the progress of individuals through the testing matrix at my paid level of software (business) I have a separate spread sheet outside of the program to track this.

Antwort von Easy LMS

Hi, thanks for your review! You actually can change the timezone of your software: https://help.easy-lms.com/en-us/article/how-can-i-set-my-timezone-1c1f8g2/?1596031931234 you can export the results to Excel to filter by employee email address. With a higher subscription level, you can have more options to analyze your results.

Beantwortet am 29.7.2020

Die besten Alternativen zu Easy LMS

Djaun
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Bewertet am 15.1.2021

Great way to jump into online courses

The API was a huge plus for us - We needed to get our users added to Easy LMS using webhooks from an event registration system. The API allowed us to do this without much work. From there, setting up the courses and managing/tracking users was easy to do. We love that the software was so flexible for us to add into our infrastructure for an affordable price. Great support as well!

Customizations are very possible when working in conjunction with the support team at Easy LMS, but there are limitations here as well. Although very customizable via the CSS and what is available with the platform, there's very little you can do yourself - so you will have to prepare on a lot of back and forth to get what you want from the platform. The timezone difference didn't help with this either.

Carol
Carol

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

Great tool for businesses looking for a quiz software

I love how easy it is to build our forms out and publish. The ability to embed the quiz as well as the ability to transfer data to our CRM software has made this a great product to use.

I wish there was a slightly more robust admin panel and ability to do things like update my cc without utilizing the chat feature.

Lucia
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 5.8.2020

easy to use and super performing!

Everyone in our organization is happy with Easy LMS!

I really like the fact that it is easy to use and the support is super helpful even for customized needs

The only flaw is that the platform doesn't fully support scorm files yet

Łukasz
Łukasz
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 28.1.2019

Embeded exam as marketing campaign

I was looking for a tool that will help me to prepare exam like training about new products addressed for sales team. Easly LMS did very well with their integration, embedding and import/export facilities.

I like ready to use facilities available with very little configuration required, especially an option that allows you to publish an exam on your own website by just pasting ready java script code snippet. Also user management is very straightforward together with user import functionality. I was also able to easily import hundreds of exam questions from .xlsx and .csv files. Exporting test results together with additional user data allowed me to make further analyses for summary purposes in external tool.

There were some issues with translations in few places but Support team did very well with them.
Also not big deal, but it was hard to find a place where question categories can be added because this facility was not available on the list of categories.

Desi
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 15.4.2019

Great Testing Software

This software helped us with assessing our team members knowledge and identify areas where further development is required. It really is a fantastic tool.

It is user friendly, easy on the eyes and has multi-functionality. It has helped our department assess the knowledge of our reps, engage them in learning and often spurs a lot of conversation on the topics being tested.

Setting up a test or quiz extremely easy and each test is fully customizable, from the content to the look of the platform.

The only thing I encountered is that the time zone cannot be altered to the time zone you are in. You have to use the UTC time zone and make adjustments according to the difference in time. Other than this I REALLY like this software!

Anand
Anand
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 27.7.2019

360 Degree LMS

create custom functionalities. Can create quizzes even for small teams and individuals. View options is excellent. Instant results

There is no negative points about using this software

Pedro
Pedro
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 16.9.2018

Great Choice for Quick Knowledge Interaction

In my area, the first evaluation determines the creation of new workshops. With Ease LMS, I can create nice questionairs, make them quickly online, and test my crow target. Then, with simple tools to evaluate the quizes, set the information most pertinent for each case.

Ease to use, and set online tools to gather opinions or to challenge students/friend knowledge.

Until this moment, everything I tested, delivered what I need most!

Marcus
Marcus
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

Back To Chiropractic

Instead of manually grading exams it is all automated, including certificates to the exam taker immediately.

Easy to use once you are familiar with it, had very good support to help you figure it out. Has saved me about an hour a day for all my exam needs.

The time of completion is not stamped in my time zone, although that is in development.

Rita

Bewertet am 6.8.2020

Love This Product!

We love this product. It is easy to use and has all of the features needed to create a complete training program.

It was easy to quickly create a full employee training program that is used constantly for new employees and for ongoing training.

The support team is very responsive when we have a question or concerns.

I do not believe there are any cons. There is only one additional feature I have asked them about and they are planning to add that feature. Therefore, I am very happy with EasyLMS and their team!

Sandra

Bewertet am 2.12.2015

Quizworks is a great option for self-assessments, and so much more!

I am so glad to have found Quizworks for my self assessments. I knew what I wanted to achieve, and wasn't having any luck finding all the functionality I wanted until I found Quizworks. I have given that platform a 4 star rating overall because there are still a few functionality issues that they are working to update. I have been so impressed by the functionality, and even more so by the customer service. Awesome! Through Quizworks I have created and launched 3 self-assessments for my leadership program that allows participants to see their results and responses on screen upon completing in an engaging way (with graphics), with the option for the participant to get their results by email, and .... the cumulative results are stored within the database so you can obtain an average score to share with participants. Awesome! On top of this, I was easily able to embed the quiz within my learning platform; as easy as copy and paste! I was not able to find this kind of functionality in other online survey programs. There are other great features such as quizzes, gamification, etc, that I haven't even had the opportunity to explore yet! There are a few things that I have had to learn and work around to make things work how I want. This is where the customer service comes in. I have received excellent customer service; even with a 9 hour time difference. The service has far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing how Quizworks continues to evolve, and am very happy to have found a platform that brings my assessments to life in a way that I had envisioned, and is affordable. Thanks Quizworks!

Trevor
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

So Many Features!

We get amazing reporting and a great product for what we purchase! Use Easy LMS! You won't regret it!

I love the simplicity of the offerings of Easy LMS. We currently only use a fraction of the features offered and we are so pleased with the results! Look into Easy LMS, it'll be worth it!

The pricing for more features seems to be directed toward larger organizations with larger budgets. This is the only downside currently with our use.

Robson
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.9.2019

Great value for money and very useful support

Easy-LMS is very easy to use. Quickly I could develop a course and import material. Always when I need help, support helps me very fast and solves my problems to use or configure the tool.
I like to use Easy-LMS because it's very helpful and have a great cost-benefit.

Some features are been developing, but they are commited to explain to us what's to come and they are open to accept new sugestions.

Ahmed
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.11.2022

Easy.LMS

Good

Exams and Assessment and result exporting

Some mal functioning during conducting some updates

• Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 14.9.2018

Easy LMS in teaching Veterinary Ophthalmology

I incorporated it in to my Life Long Learning web site for teaching veterinary ophthalmology.

A real great way to have students do a self assessment with no stress of regular testing.

Works just fine as it is. Can't think of any thing.

Pamela
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

Love the Product

My only issue is sometimes when I need help, no one is around because of the country they are in and the time difference.

I love the ease of being able to create courses for my company.

The software is great. I had no problems with the software. Oh, the one thing I did have issues with was the custom certificate. We just could not get the settings right for it. We just ended up creating our own. It would have been AWESOME for my team to be able to download their certificate as soon as they finished!

Yves
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 1.12.2019

Nothing but the Best

I really know where to focus on the training of our students.

Simplicity
Useful
Really made for exam training
I like it

Forklift classes

Very good program!

Easy to use and manage.
Works perfect with excell

System could warm if e-mail adres is not correct.

S
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 15.6.2018

Awesome support and fun to use

Being able to track the results of knowledge retained from training as well as getting a gauge on someone's knowledge level overall.

The easy of use and awesome support staff are what I find to make QuizWorks stand out. No matter what the question or concern is, they are quick to respond and help provide information and work with me to get the results I wish for.

I wish the export Data into Excel was formatted in an easier to view manner and more printer friendly. Currently it's an extremely large spreadsheet which is a bit taxing to read.

Tom
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 29.9.2016

A Reasonably Priced Interactive Marketing Tool

Overall I am very impressed with Quizworks. It is versatile and has delivered exactly what I needed to create an online interactive assessment for lead generation. Where they really blew my mind though was in the level of ongoing support they provided. Peter and the team are really amazing. Give it a try!

Versatile and it continues to evolve. The pricing is also very reasonable. Qualtrics wanted to charge me an arm and a leg to create the same thing.

I can't really say there is anything bad

Patrick
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 19.2.2019

Stop Looking

We are using the exam feature for weekly tests and our folks really enjoy the ease of use.

We looked everywhere for the right product until we found this one. It was clear that this would meet our needs and allow us to create online forms, quizzes, and exams exactly the way we wanted.

There is a learning curve, but it's worth the effort.

Fabiana

Bewertet am 11.1.2017

Best LMS out there!

I am happy to review this Online Assessment tool. It has been a lifesaver and a time saver, too. The ease of use and the user-friendly interface is AMAZING. I love the fact that you have four different options to create evaluations for your employees. You can rate them and the statistics are very eye friendly and easy to understand for someone that doesn't like numbers or stats at all.

Really interactive, great user experience. You're able to play with the style of every course. Add pictures and everything.

Customer Service isn't good. They are located in Norway and take long to answer.

Victoria

Bewertet am 7.3.2016

We Love It!

We love the assessment and quiz tools! The assessment is working great ' our clients love it and it's helping drive traffic to our services. The quizzes
are fantastic! They are making our job so much easier. We offer a number of on-line LIVE webinar courses and we use to hand mark quizzes and customize each certificate one by one ' now that it's automated it's saving us so much time, headaches and stress. I love that it's self marking, looks
professional, provides the correct answer with an explanation and
automatically generates a certificate. The price is fantastic too! Thank
you for offering such great services.

149 Bewertungen