Hiver Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Hiver

Hiver ist laut Hersteller der erste Helpdesk, der für Google Workspace entwickelt wurde. Hiver hilft Teams, einen schnellen und einfühlsamen Kundenservice zu bieten, und zwar direkt über das Tool, mit dem sie bereits vertraut...

Nutzerbewertungen zu Hiver durchsuchen

117 von 117 Bewertungen
Juan David
Juan David
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 18.9.2019

Managing a team was never easier!

KPI measurement Prioritizing emails, Coworking with shared inboxes, Highlight important emails that need immediate attention.

This add will make teamwork 100% easier and more efficient. I can start by saying that the fact that it will sort every upcoming email to the person in charge is amazing, not only because it will help to have a more organized shared box, but it will also let us supervise the email flow from our colleagues and give them a hand whenever they need or are out for vacation. On the other hand, having the option to leave comments on the memo field, will also help us to remind important information or simply inform our colleagues about something. Last but not least, Hiver gives us the opportunity to work with shared mailboxes and prioritize whatever is important for the team and allows us to "Close" every task that no longer needs our attention.

It was hard for me to find a con for this tool as it offers all the essential features that I need to sort my emails
and supervise the email flow for our team. However, I found probably a glitch when emails that are on "pending" status are not automatically opened whenever they get a reply.

• Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.9.2019

Hiver Is A Must For High Volume Inboxes

Hiver is great for my team as we have several high volume inboxes. Prior to Hiver our teams would all log into a separate inbox and choose pages to work from which became increasingly less efficient.

Hiver has changed this by adding all our inboxes in one place. The ability to assign emails and collision detection has also greatly reduced instances of double up on work as well. The collaboration tools are great with the ability to leave notes and @ mention other users as in the past we would be creating drafts in the emails to leave notes. It also provides the ability for automation which allows us to prioritize specific items

It would be nice to have the ability to sort emails from oldest to newest

Analytics can be a little hard to follow at times, though they do allow you to export the raw data and extrapolate from there

Andrea

Bewertet am 4.3.2018

Awful experience!!! After integrating this tool, my clients stopped receiving my emails.

None. Hiver completely derailed our operations at a period of peak media coverage.

Hiver features initially seemed great. I was eager to make use of their promised benefits. Unfortunately, Hiver completely halted our operations for over a week and lost us a great deal of business. Throughout it all, their team was unapologetic and dismissive of the role that Hiver had in derailing our email communications with clients. Rather than seeing this as an opportunity to resolve and repair clear technical defects, they blatanly blew off our repeated requests for support.

I tested out many collaborative email tools before deciding to go with Hiver. I was impressed by the intuitive design, canned response functionality and mobile app. Unfortunately, several days after installing the tool, we began to suspect that our clients were not receiving our emails consistently. I reached out to Hiver several times over the course of a few days and received no response. This lapse in email functionality coincided with some significant and favorable press coverage - our site traffic was nearly double what it normally was - and yet we went for 10 entire days without a single new client at a time when we would normally have 10-15 new clients typically. I tried for an entire week to engage help from the Hiver team. They insisted - and continue to insist- that their tool does not impact email sending functionality. I would beg to differ. As soon as I uninstalled Hiver, my communications with clients returned to normal. On a final note, to top this off, my team and I are 3 women. When we called Hiver's India-based support team, they were loudy making obvious, derogotary remarks about our being female and unable to understand their tool - calling us 'Dumb Blondes'. Highly inept and unprofessional team. Also worst nightmare for a growing startup!

Die besten Alternativen zu Hiver

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 2.7.2021

Easy to manage shared email inbox

Hiver can be really helpful when you are using a shared inbox with email address like info@ or sales@. It makes it so simple to assign email to the appropriate team members and you’ll get notified if someone else tries to reply to the same email that you are looking at, avoiding the issue of more than one person replying to the same email.

This platform helps to organize our influx of emails from clients, etc. This tool makes collaborative teamwork possible. You can leave notes to your colleagues in an email and they can review your response without adding it in the email. You can also leave notes for yourself in an email. The system is easy to use and if you need a shared email box and a multiple-person team to manage support inbox then hiver is your best choice.

I actually don’t find any issues with using this tool. It’s 100% useful. However, if I was picky I am not a fan of keeping the email in conversation view. It makes a bit hard to read emails in a thread but had to adjust for hiver.

Md Faiyaz
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.4.2023

Good E-mail management tool

In order to handle email and distribute work among team members, Hiver is a good Email management tool. Tracking team work and workload is easy with it. Work performance can be tracked and compared with the filter feature. It is possible for team members to be added to a group in order to help other team members, such as emailing a particular email address, which will be visible to all members.

I have a ticket assigned to me, but someone on my team may close it without my permission, this should not happen except (Team Lead and manager). It should be closed once i assign it to him.

Bartek
Bartek
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

Awesome Product

I highly recommend this product for how well it integrates with Gmail / Google Custom Domain Mail. This product has been tremendously helpful in improving our email support and provide the tools necessary for properly tracking support requests and collaborating as a team!

Honestly, I had to think hard to come up with something I dislike about the product. The only thing may be that the emails synced via the "Shared Mailbox" functionality also show up in search results when you try to search your own mailbox for emails. There is a way around this by using special search criteria, but a generic search will return results from the Shared Mailbox as well as from your own "personal" mailbox.

Romina
Romina
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 22.3.2023

A necessary tool

It's a great way to find and follow up team emails.I use it everyday and it's been super helpful specially on a remote work environment, we would not be able to be as productive without hiver.

I would love to have a youtube channel or another easy way to find new features.

Carl
Carl
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Visibility, Visibility, Visibility

All around great experience from the demonstration through go-live. The Hiver team is also very responsive to questions we have as well as training support for new team members.

Hiver was selected for its integration within our G-Suite. Hiver has allowed our group to more effectively and efficiently deal with inbound emails while giving visibility into the email traffic our client and talent experience team have on a daily basis. I love the ability to customize the solution to our business needs.

I wish the analytics graphs were exportable for presentations, would also be great to be able to embed live graphs.

satish

Bewertet am 10.4.2023

Technicial Support Manager, providing customer support, resolution to team

Hiver is best by this we cannot forget our pending works, its will be easily managed.

Nothing for now, but if in future there is anything else. sure let you know the same.

Vinay

Bewertet am 7.4.2023

Excellent software and easy to use

I have veri good experience and very useful app for daily users

I would like some features very much like analytical, ticket assigning

Yes, need to improve auto assigning the emails

Karen
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Bewertet am 8.3.2023

Easy implementation and roll out

Very good, have successfully implemented for customer support, and roll out went really well. For the small number of questions and issues that we had, customer support were very responsive and helpful, only one unresolved issue (mentioned above, sent items issue)

Integration into existing email platform

Sent items can't be sorted/separated from personal sent items (Hiver support looked at this for us, but could not suggest anything that would work to show items sent from support separatelyto those sent from personal email address)Also - Responses from customers are automatically assigned to the support operator who initially replied to them - it would be better to have this as an optional to either auto assign responses, or leave as unassigned (particularly useful when you have part time operators, and customers can't wait until they're back online)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Freshdesk und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hiver

Cost and integration with existing email platform
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

Hiver is Gmail's best kept secret

Extremely positive. Our team has come to depend on it and use it every hour of every working day. Very positive and enaging support team also for the few times we've had questions.

We love the ability to tag our colleagues on emails relating to them and add internally viewable comments alongside the email thread. Unlike almost all the competitors we tested Hiver doesn't take you out of your Inbox workflow - it simply extends what you can do in Gmail in really cleaver ways.

The shared mailbox feature while great adds too many icons to the left menu in Gmail. A small complaint I know but I like to keep things as clutter free as possible.

Louise
  • Branche: Bau

Hiver user

Fantastic an use daily for my work I can also tag other colleagues every day all great and used daily

Hello Louise,

We are glad to get your feedback. And we hope to continue being beneficial to you and your team.

Kyle
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 8.3.2023

Hiver makes organization so easy for an ecommerce business

Amazing, made our lives so much easier, we love it!

Very easy to keep everything organized and to keep track of everything. We are a small and growing ecommerce business that has been using Hiver for 2+ years. It helps to keep everything from being lost in the shuffle and allows us to share important information about our clients amongst the team.

We would love to see more notification settings for customers and emails.

Carmen
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 22.3.2023

Hiver for email collaboration

It has made a huge difference in reducing the work volumes of our senior staff. They no longer need to decide what to delegate but they can still see what the junior and intermediate staff are doing.

I love that incoming client emails now arrive in a shared inbox and that we can assign the emails to the most junior responsible team member rather than coming in at the most senior level and being pushed down to the team and everyone has visibility over what the junior staff member is doing.

The inability to share draft emails that are new emails, not responses to existing emails.

Evan

A must have for Gmail!

The service has been great I was invited onto the Beta team for their IOS application which has really come along with their updates.

The shared inbox features are fantastic for teams using Gmail. The ability to add notes and assignments has really made our internal communication more efficient and effective. Anyone that has multiple teammembers and groups should have this service.

The product has been great for us. There are no negatives.

Cesar
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Bewertet am 24.6.2020

Hiver User for Life

HIVER has allowed my team to tackle a problem as a team. By sharing emails and folders, our clients receive immediate or very prompt responses from numerous persons on a team handling different aspects of a case. This is done in a coordinated, non-redundant or non-repetitive matter. It makes us efficient and profitable.

Its ease of use, integration with Gmail, customizable and easy settings for sharing folders.

I cannot share my contacts. This feature should be added.

Vinay

Bewertet am 3.4.2023

Its very useful software

Very good experience

I am liking the most team Analytics, Ticket Assigning

Need to improve Automated mail assigning

Hello Vinay,

To highlight or discuss any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].

Amanda
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Function and Efficiency

It's been great. We aren't changing anytime soon.

I like that a team of people on different ends of the world can work together efficiently.

When we have systems issues and have to contact customer support and they aren't able to help.

Dana
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 4.4.2023

It makes it really easy to collaborate cross functionally.

Making it easier to auto assign. We don't have the best connection with SalesForce to make that work.

Maria
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Better teamwork and productivity

Our experience using Hiver has been very positive overall, it has helped us as a group being more organised, aligned and work better remotely

We really like how quickly the installation process was and how helpful the customer service was, always available to help and solve issues very quickly, which for us is essential as gmail is our main tool to work.

We would like to be able to have sub tags for the purpose of analysis as it would help us understand better some metrics.

Hello Maria,

We are glad to hear the feedback. It is great to know that Hiver has helped you and the team become more organised and productive.
Our support team is always here to answer any questions you may have!

Sylvia
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft

Bewertet am 7.7.2020

Great tool for an organized business!

We avoid multiple email responses to our customers and get the right person to help.

I like that it keeps all emails and communication clear to our team.

There are some cases when I don't receive a notification.

Ryan
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 7.7.2020

Highly recommend Hiver

Very simple to use and creates a multi user inbox

I havent run into many cons about the software. every time i have an issue Hiver staff jumps on it to fix it

Adam

Bewertet am 7.5.2018

Great tools for easy email management

The snooze feature and the shared labels are awesome. The snooze feature makes it very easy to manage your email.

It is at times glitchi. I have had to go to the webpage and launch gmail from there because it did not load regularly with Gmail. The fact that they are raising our rate 4 times what it is now.

Nnamdi
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Ease of getting up to speed

I really liked the fact that all the correspondence that my team had with clients and consultants were easily compiled in one location that is easily searchable.

I dont have anything negative to say about this software.

117 Bewertungen