Hootsuite Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Hootsuite

Hootsuite ist der Marktführer für Social Media Management mit über 200.000 kostenpflichtigen Accounts und Millionen von Nutzern, die Marken und Organisationen jeder Größe – von kleinen und mittelständischen Unternehmen bis hin zu...

4.2
4.2

Nutzerbewertungen zu Hootsuite durchsuchen

3’690 von 3’690 Bewertungen
Franziska

Bewertet am 21.11.2023

Super Tool um alle Channels zentral an einem Ort zu bearbeiten

Insgesamt sehr positiv und im Preis-Leistungsverhältnis sehr gut.

Die recht einfach Handhabung, die Einbindung jeglicher Channels, und das organisieren der Tasks im Team. Es gibt viele Möglichkeiten der Eigen-Konfiguration

Persönlicher Geschmack: Es ist etwas unübersichtlich, aber man findet sich schnell zurecht

Johannes
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 20.11.2023

rundum ok

Die Möglichkeit der Vorplanung mit empfohlenden Uhrzeiten.

Die Auswahl an Formaten ist für Social Media Zwecke nicht optimal.

Colleen
Colleen
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 16.9.2023

Hootsuite is the top software for handling many social media accounts.

In overall, it's the best tool to use if you need to manage many social media accounts at once, particularly on Twitter and Facebook.

Hootsuite is simple to operate; I really like that all the platforms I use can be shown on a single page, and the publisher screen makes it simple to see at a glance precisely what you're posting on each day across all of your accounts. You can just drag and drop to rearrange your articles, and adding images is just as simple. It couldn't be much better.

I can't think of a single drawback to this system. Very user-friendly, it rarely experiences outages. You may relax knowing that the program will automatically publish your posts once you've entered them. In two years of use, I have never once seen a bug in this program.

Die besten Alternativen zu Hootsuite

Arzu
Arzu
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 11.4.2022

Useful for beginners but high priced

Especially for the free version, I can say that since we have switched to a maker-checker structure in our social media marketing process, checking the planned posts much earlier prevents problems that may occur in the instant posting. Making improvements on the features I explained in the cons section will make the product much more effective, but if you are just a beginner, it will be easier for you to try the free plan.

It's useful to connect more than one social platform and manage all of them from one channel.

Unfortunately I think the pricing is expensive. Also, the lack of a scheduling option for stories complicates the process. The most important shortcoming for me is the lack of a PDF scheduling option for LinkedIn. I think this is a very necessary feature especially for B2B marketers.
I also think it is necessary to integrate more social media accounts, especially for the free plan. I understand the scheduling limits, but I think every marketer, even if it is a free plan, needs to be able to use all social media accounts on the free plan to test the effectiveness of the product.

Terry
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 7.5.2024

Great product little pricey

Great product just very costly. Have not had time to look around but will,

Price has gotten very pricey. Will be looking at alternatives

Kate
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 14.5.2024

HootSuite Photo Sharing

I was a user invited from a brand to join hootsuite as a photo sharing app. I liked how easy it was to sign up and get access.

I wish there was more customization, i.e downloading zip files.

Hollie
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.4.2024

Hoot Hoot - We Love Hootsuite!

Awesome! Absolutely love the tool and it is one of the best tools at my disposal in my role.

I love so many things about Hootsuite. The analytics and reporting features have been awesome for monthly reporting. It makes creating reports super easy and pulls great data points that bosses love to see. It makes social media management much more...well... manageable!

I wish I could incorporate other socials into the tool like Linkedin and Threads, maybe I haven't branched out enough but I would like to see how those work!

• Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 14.5.2024

It's a HOOT!

Nothing but net. Couldn't be more pleased with the experience.

Friend of mine on Twitter recommended it to me and the reality matched the description I was given. 👍👍

Cost was a bit of a surprise but I discovered value of having the right program.

• Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 6.5.2024

Very Less Features Available

I think they need to revamp there user experience to be in the market again.

I don't think so because it just old school and the new products available in market are more cool, more features and more interactive.

I used to use Hootsuite only in past years when we don't have that much option available for social media content scheduling. I have realized the new products have more features available as compared to Hootsuite. I found cool features like AI integration in the content thing in new products and what tone you want for your content.

Christian
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung

Bewertet am 18.5.2024

Effortless Social Media Management

I love how Hootsuite’s simple dashboard lets me handle all my social media in one place. I can set up a week’s worth of posts to go out at the best times.

Sometimes the dashboard takes longer to load or refresh, causing delays when I'm trying to schedule posts quickly.

Audrey
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Bewertet am 6.5.2024

Can't beat Hootsuite

Fantastic. It's like having an assistant that will post, engage and collect information, allowing me to get more work done and be more productive thru out the day.

Ease of use. The free trial is perfect to give you an idea of just how easy it is.

It once was free to use. Would love to save a few bucks and have it free again.

Missionary Clayton
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 7.4.2024

A Useful Product

After using Hoostsuite for many years it is flawless and a welcome help. I recommend it!

At this time there are no negatives to report that I know of.

Thomas

Bewertet am 16.3.2020

A Good Option for Social Publishing and Monitoring

At my previous job I was using Hootsuite to start my day. I would sign on and schedule and publish posts for the duration of the day, or over the weekend or what have you. More recently, I've been using Hootsuite's free version to manage my personal online presence, scheduling posts related to my podcast or video channels. I find that more recently, the native Twitter app has been better for just scrolling through Twitter, but as far as posting goes, I prefer to use Hootsuite.

One of my favorite things about Hootsuite is the ability to 'autoschedule' posts based on the time that you're likely to receive the most engagement. This takes a lot of the guesswork out of the job of a social media manager, as you can tend to labor over the details like whether or not something is emergent enough to post right now or whether you should wait to schedule it in the future. I find Hootsuite's customizable streams can be helpful in mitigating a lot of the noise that comes along with social media, but constant algoritm and UI updates to platforms like Twitter can make streams obsolete quickly. The platform is super simple to get set up and running with, and the free version (which I'm currently using for my personal accounts/projects) is perfectly serviceable for teams with 3 social accounts or fewer. I've never had to reach out to support, but Hootsuite's online presence is great and they're constantly providing materials that are helpful to social media managers.

I find their integration with Instagram somewhat lacking. During my time with Hootsuite, I have scheduled countless Instagram posts, but the way the marriage between Instagram and Hootsuite Works means that you can schedule the post, but you need to open the app on your phone and hit send when the time comes to actually publish your post. I have missed so many Instagram posts because of this, and the fact that I only appear to get a notification when It's time to post on Instagram about half the time. I realize that this isn't necessarily all Hootsuite's fault, but this is a real downer, and leaves me wishing that the integration was better

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hootsuite

Pricing for the most part. At the time, HubSpot was still charging for every level of their services. Once I started using it, the autoscheduling feature became too important to me to consider switching. As long as Hootsuite allows me to manage my 3 accounts for free, I'll continue to use their services.
Steve

Bewertet am 9.9.2021

Used To Be Great...

I've been using Hootsuite for a long time for multiple businesses/clients and I have loved the capability they offer for a reason able price, but unfortunately that recently changed. So I'll get to that in the cons section.

I do still love how easy it is to schedule but that is about it. Everything else, I'm no longer a fan of.

1. When you schedule something if you need to go back and make an edit it is very time consuming and cumbersome.

2. You used to be able to have something like 5 profiles connected on the free plan and schedule out 20 posts but now you can only have 2 profiles and 5 posts.

3. The paid plans are way too expensive in my opinion for what you get compared to other platforms like Later.

4. The analytics are not that helpful in my opinion. I can get more information on Facebook directly than Hoostuite.

5. I have had a lot of technical problems lately. Getting a lot of random errors and having to redo a post or getting errors connecting a profile, etc. All making it pretty hard to use the software anymore.

Loomly

Warum Hootsuite gewählt wurde

Hoosuite had a free plan. Otherwise I love Sprout Social so so so much more in every way except the price. Sprout Social is way too expensive in my opinion so I switched to Hoostuite because it was the most cost effective at the time, not so much anymore.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Sprout Social

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hootsuite

It was the cheapest at the time.
Rezaul
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.10.2022

It enables us to attract new clients and reach out to our devoted supporters.

By scheduling posts to go out at the most effective times, you may reach more customers, increase interaction, and increase conversions.

Hootsuite's first significant application was scheduling posts for times when I wasn't available to post them. Today, there are a ton of scheduling tools available, including automatic schedules that publish our posts at the same time every day regardless of when I compose them, eliminating the need for me to manually enter the information each time.Hootsuite has a ton of information to display, thus in order to manage it all, it is presented in tabbed styles. I have full control over our feeds and can alter what displays on a particular tab. Prioritize influencer messages, create a tab just for customer service messages, whatever.With analytics, I may learn more about what customers desire and compile that information into reports that I can customize.Manage and evaluate the effectiveness of social advertising to attract new clients in addition to devoted followers.

Sadly, the fundamental plan has certain flaws. If I want advanced features, I'll have to pay.There are some issues with the post creator's text editor.It is annoying to not be able to amend a planned post within five minutes of the scheduled publishing time.

Ripon
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 17.5.2023

Impressive social media management

Hootsuite offers a range of collaboration tools, enabling teams to work together on social media campaigns and strategies.

Hootsuite enables users to manage multiple social media accounts from a single dashboard, making it a popular choice for businesses with a strong social media presence.Hootsuite offers advanced scheduling and automation tools, which can save time and streamline social media management workflows.Hootsuite provides detailed analytics and reporting features, enabling businesses to track social media engagement, performance, and customer interactions.

While Hootsuite offers a range of advanced features, some users may find the tool complex and difficult to navigate, particularly those who are new to social media management.Some users have reported limitations in using third-party APIs with Hootsuite, which can be a drawback for businesses that rely on automation and integration capabilities.

Sprout Social

Warum Hootsuite gewählt wurde

Because of more advanced features.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Zoho Analytics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hootsuite

Excellent customer service with advanced features.
Justin
Justin

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

Always a solid choice

Overall it is legitimately an all time resource for marketing and that especially includes their world class blog.

Hootsuite is just so integrated and has been such a market leader it's hard to compete with everything they can. do

The least liked thing is that hootsuite prices itself out of budget when launching almost immediately. I can never upgrade because it gets expensive quickly with so many offered tools.

Abigail
Abigail
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 11.11.2016

Reliable and easy social media manager

Hootsuite and Buffer are my go to social media, despite the several other SM Managers that I've tried out. I work with 5 brands and I have to manage their social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)

I've been using Hootsuite (and Buffer) for three years but of the two Hootsuite is my favorite and my safe bet. I have a habit of testing out as many free marketing software's as I can find and in terms of social media marketing Hootsuite is the best. The interface is easy to use, and the tutorial available to each new signup is very helpful.

I love being able to tag a Facebook page, Twitter profile or Instagram profile in a post. The android app is also fully functional on my Kindle Fire (Unlike Buffer) which is a plus.

The Feedly> Hootsuite integration is a major plus, I've never used the Hootsuite RSS feed option even though I keep planning to, but I like being able to share informative posts from feedly (On my Kindle Fire) to Hootsuite.

What I love the best is that the free plan unlike buffer lets you schedule as many posts as you want to 3 social media profiles. This is great because I can schedule a month worth of social media posts in three days unlike the 10 posts per profile restriction on the Buffer's free plan.
The analytics reports aren't very detailed and often I rely on Start a Fire as well as a variety of other software's to get in-depth analytics but the brands I work with do not understand or see the need for in-depth analysis so I suppose it's okay.

I'm not happy that Hootsuite doesn't support posts with multiple images, I learnt that the awkward way when I made a post with 3 pictures.

I recommend Hootsuite for beginners and Individuals who want a simple, straight forward social media manager. Oh, and the Hootsuite academy is very insightful.

It is one of the simplest Social media managers in the market, the freeplan is great because it provides essential features for beginners and experts at no cost. I also like the mini tutorial for new users, at the right side of the dashboard.

I personally use Tweetdeck for social listening on Twitter but Hootsuite is also great for that.

I dont like the fact that if i want to schedule a post with multiple images i'll have to schedule it directly on Facebook or on Tweetdeck for twitter.

Heather
  • Branche: Bibliotheken

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

Easy-to-use one-stop social media marketing platform - but moving out of budget range

Hootsuite has been an excellent tool for me while starting out in the role of marketing and communications for my Library, but given the skyrocketing price, we will not be continuing to use it. I appreciate all the integrations and time saving features, but this is not enough to offset the increase in cost, from my own personal perspective as well as from the perspective of our board's financial team.

Hootsuite is a cohesive one-stop marketing platform that allows for management of multiple social media channels in one site. I appreciate the ability to create content for multiple platforms simultaneously, while still being able to tailor aspects of it such as post text, hashtags, and images size ratios, to specific platforms. Newly added integration with Canva further streamlined my workflow allowing me to create one design for all marketing for a particular program or service, then use it in print, digital, social, and internal marketing efforts. Hootsuite also offers a customizable analytics dashboard that allows me to see how well marketing efforts have done in a certain time frame, and break it down further by platform.

The pricing has jumped dramatically, as per an email from the company last week, nearly doubling and making it unaffordable on our nonprofit budget. I am also less than satisfied with the analytics as a whole, as I was struggling to see the performance of particular posts as a single entity, and TikTok and YouTube analytics have not integrated well. I also find that since we have had to disable Facebook comments, I cannot do this in Hootsuite and need to manually go into Facebook after every post goes live and change this setting myself.

Harry

Bewertet am 11.1.2019

Great tool, but feels like it could still do with something extra - better planning, more...

It might feel like it's missing a few extras, but generally its a really useful platform and out social media activity has been much better in terms or both organisation and analytics.

There's also a massive community for Hootsuite so you can always find out how other people are using it.

We used a Meltwater before and it was so scientific and clunky to set up we never ended up using it. We use Hootsuite daily now and the ability to shorten links is also really helpful.

Really easy to use and so many resources. The platform is brilliant for scheduling and you don't even have to visit the other social platforms to post and engage with the audience. You can really customise the streams for each user which is great for productivity, and the analytics is really useful.

As a manager, I only have to hop into the publisher section to see what posts are going out, how often we're posting, and what platform we're using most.

Using the streams, I can set up one for all posts to check consistency and monitor engagement, one for competitor research, and one for searches, and then more platform specific streams so I can really dive into the nitty-gritty if I need to.

It's very Twitter orientated, most of the useful streams like monitoring topical conversations etc are in Twitter (probably by nature of the Twitter platform), but I would like to see more feature on LinkedIn - so far there's only TWO streams; one to monitor Company Updates, and second to monitor scheduled posts (I can see this in the publisher planner anyway).

It would be good to see similar monitoring streams for Hashtag conversations because this feature is applicable in LinkedIn as well as Twitter.

The Publisher also feels like it's just missing something and I think it's the ability to 'plot' in posts rather than drafting out complete posts. For example when we're planning what activity we want to launch, we might not know what the full post is going to look like, but we might just want to plot in ideas which at the moment we have to do on a spreadsheet and then translate over to the Hootsuite publisher. It would be good to see this feature in the planner where we can plot ideas, and then fully draft them out later.

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.10.2018

Perfect for individuals, business and agencies alike!

As a marketeer, I was lucky enough to try a few different social media management platforms. Personally, Hootsuite has always been one of my favorites.
The platform is quite easy to use, and setup. The interface is quite intuitive and on boarding new members normally takes us a few minutes.
We easily managed multiple accounts and switched between them in single clicks. The mini profile icons helped our team differentiate between our different clients, so we had a smaller number of mistakes.
But that's not all!
Team collaboration is superb once you establish a professional account. Content review and approvals that is easy to set up. You can review comments and replies and assign them to other users, and even leaves comments and notes for them. You can review other users performance and get full reports on their work.

Reporting is weak compared to other tools. And while I enjoy their pre-designed scheduled reports, I normally end up creating my own reports using other analytics tools that are more robust and provide more in-depth insights.
While i enjoy setting up multiple topic columns to monitor, extracting the data is impossible and you will always need a listening tool to create monitoring and listening reports.
I was on an older pricing plan for awhile now, but when I checked recently, they seem to have increased their pricing and are now quite pricey compared to some of the competing platforms, however, I still have a soft spot for them.

Suhailah
Suhailah

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

All about Hootsuite

Hootsuite is a must haev platform for marketing media managers who want to make better use of their time, acquire insights into their messaging and audiences, and connect with customers more regularly to expand their following. Hootsuite is a great application that I would suggest to everyone who utilizes social media for business. It allows you to track hashtags, scheduled tweets, learn about your audience, and obtain insights into which messages are the most popular.

The limitation on the number of streams you may have is something I dislike about Hootsuite. They also have several payment levels, which give you additional options, but it might be challenging to figure out which one is best for you. My company switched back and forth through free and premium trials several times a year since we couldn't determine which was best for us, so I suggest doing some study into all of the features associated with the various tiers before committing.

Bewertet am 8.9.2020

An absolute time saver

I've had a very positive experience with Hootsuite. It has saved me a lot of time and frustration and allows content to be cohesive across all channels. It's easy to see all my content right in front of me without having to go from channel to channel. It truly is a program I would not be able to do my job without.

I like the ease of use and functionality. It looks overwhelming and complicated at first, but it doesn't take long to understand how to navigate and get started. Everything is pretty self-explanatory and easy to locate. I love the fact that you can access hootsuite anywhere because it's a web-based program, and you don't need to download any extra software to use it. It also has an app so I can schedule or update content on the go. The ability to schedule endless amounts of posts (with the premium account) is nice because I can spend two days scheduling content for the entire month and not worry about it the rest of the time. Another thing I really enjoy is their "Hootsuite Accandemy" - courses that teaches you everything about social media management and gives you the chanceto get certification from the program. It's also a great tool for engaging with people without having to go to the specific social channels separately. Everything from drafting a post, adding images, scheduling, commenting, sharing and replying to messages and comments can all be done from the dashboard.

It can get pretty pricey depending on your needs. The free program isn't bad for very small companies, but if you want to schedule more then 30 posts and have more than the basic social channels then premium is necessary I find there are alternative programs that offer more for less, but this is the software my employer has chosen and is content with it.

Mercedes
Mercedes

Bewertet am 11.2.2020

Where would I be without HootSuite?!

I started using HootSuite at the very EARLY stages of my business. Before I even had a single client. The reason I chose HootSuite is because they had a FREE version... and in my early client-less stage...I needed all the free I could get. It's extremely easy to add whichever social networks you have (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) The free version allows for 3 profiles, but once you upgrade to the paid you can of course add more. The platform itself is very self explanatory and makes scheduling future posts extremely easy.

I'd like to be able to edit the posts by platform. For example, when posting to Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter -- I'd like to add hashtags just to the Instagram Caption and/or shorten the Twitter caption. Instead of having to create a post for each separate platform, I'd like to be able to do it all in one and make the edits in the same batch.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.8.2018

Easy to use with tons of features and plugins to compliment it

Hootsuite is one of the most versatile tools out there in the market. Starting from its free package, you will find yourself covering all the essentials you need for your day to day operations when it comes to social media. The columns/tabs interface is what sold the product to our team compared to all the other competitors we tried.
In addition, the ability to connect multiple profiles, create columns to listen to important topics and team communications and messaging (paid feature).

The free plan also allows you to schedule up to 30 posts, and if you need more, upgrading to any of their paid plans is as cheap.
As we had many clients to handle and our team required a lot of collaboration, we were under the team plan. it was easy to setup an automated monthly report that goes to the client, which saved us tons of time, and the team collaboration features allowed us to assign the right roles and exchange messages, assign tasks and customer inquiries (tweets and comments) to one another with ease.

While Hootsuite covers the essentials you might need for your day to day social media, it lacks much in-depth analysis, listening and reporting features.

In addition, it does not have cross-platform profiling and does not have features to help you setup competitions or gather/mine data easily.

3’690 Bewertungen