InfoFlo Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über InfoFlo

InfoFlo ist eine integrierte CRM-Lösung, auf die online zugegriffen oder die vor Ort installiert werden kann. Das System bietet Kontaktmanagement, Computer-Telefonie-Integration, Marketing- und Vertriebsautomatisierung sowie...

Nutzerbewertungen zu InfoFlo durchsuchen

95 von 95 Bewertungen
Jeff
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 8.2.2018

Great Software

Keep control of my customers

Easy to use. Got on top of it in hours. Simple interface, simple screens. Particularly like the "relations" so you can go from Company to Employee or Employee back to company. Far more powerful than a "folder" structure which I have used previously.

Have only ONE style of email template. I suggest an alternative or rather an addition. Have MANY buttons on the email screen that are programmable. First button could be programmed to have the caption THANK YOU. Which on clicking simply inserts into the email text "Thank you for your email". Another button programmed to have the caption TRIAL which on clicking inserts some text into the email "You can download a trial version from our website www...... Another button SIGNATURE which inserts your signature as text.
With ten buttons you can personalise the email in a few button presses. I have been thanked so many times for my personal email using a button system. I ignore one template emails - they are a lot of text that is mainly irrelevant. The buttons give you the opportunity to personalise emails and makes a real point of difference. I have used such a system and loved it. Don't get me wrong InfoFlow is great - but this is one feature that I would use many times a day and I would warrant so would everyone else. The more buttons the better. Got other ideas too if you like this one! I develop software myself. Jeff Bilkey

Lorraine
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 7.2.2018

Carmel Vision's InfoFlo is software I can't live without!

It keeps all my data organized in a manner that ensures nothing gets lost or forgotten.

InfoFlo is a powerful organization tool that puts all your data, emails, notes and documents at your fingertips. Incredibly powerful linking system lets you set up webs that ensure data and documents can be accessed from everywhere. Forgot what you named the document? Find it by accessing a company or contact it related to, in the project history, or in a category. Attach phone recordings to the caller, company and project. Emails file automatically against the sender/receiver and, optionally , project.
This is a CRM, document manager (including version control), email client, task manager, event manager, project manager and notes manager all rolled into one powerful and very inexpensive product. A host of highly affordable optional add-ons enable integrated invoicing or integration with your accounting system, PBX integration, phone call recording, email marketing, email analytics, list management, automated backup, Google integration, Outlook integration, use on mobiles and tablets... The add-ons list just keeps growing.
The system allows a high degree of customization to accommodate the data you want to store, arranged your way.
Fully network-capable with sophisticated access management, this is a tool no business should be without. Actually, it's a tool every Windows user should have on their computer and use daily. Take a free trial. By the end of the month, you will wonder how you ever lived without it.
Videos help you learn to use it and the support is good.

Very few: No comprehensive user guide, but it's quite intuitive.
Sometimes support staff can be a little unclear in responses, but they always clarify if asked.
It freezes or throws an error message very occasionally, which I suspect is related to memory. Seems to occur when there's a lot going on. Thankfully, merely closing and immediately re-opening the application fixes everything with no data loss.
I cannot access documents in InfoFlo to upload to a website. I have to copy them to somewhere else on my computer first. A very minor inconvenience. Doesn't apply to email - it's easy to pick a document from anywhere in InfoFlo and copy into an email, or use Attach in the usual way.

Sandra
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

No Support During Paid Program Integration - No Refund After It Never Worked Fully

It was one of the most time exhausting experiences that ended up in me losing money for a piece of software that we do not use.

I thought it was going to be an inexpensive alternative to ACT, for the functions that we use, but once we added on multi-user and Outlook integration, it was the same price as my annual ACT upgrade. Things worked well on "single user" trial mode so we bought the software. Then when we tried to integrate the two users we had issues and were told we would have to buy support at $149/hour. We were given a bunch of links to "resolve our issue", but no one even bothered to explain from the beginning that there would be a "Server/Host (database)" account and all others would be a "Mini Client". The secondary users were stuck on the trial version for more than a week. If I had not been persistent, we would never even gotten the paid for licenses to activate on each machine. In the end, it was really not useable. I had my assistant spend hours on data entry from histories and notes that did not carry over from ACT and in the end, you couldn't even change the dates on the notes and there was no information visible on the summary screen without clicking into each and every note to try and find the information you were looking for. This would be the opposite of useful CRM. I tried to ask for my money back and just received a no. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS SOFTWARE!

The interface is cheap looking, looks like something that was designed 15 years ago. Some parts are not intuitive to use. There is no support offered at all. It seems to be run by one individual and he is very condescending. After all the problems, we were never able to get it to work for us as it had on trial version, and on the aspects that were not available during trial version. We were not offered a refund because we "trialed it". We do not use the program, because it has too many shortcomings, so we ended up renenwing ACT and having a double expenditure. DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE unless you are a single user and have no previous data. Only then, it might work for you.

Die besten Alternativen zu InfoFlo

Owen
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Bewertet am 25.6.2021

Infoflo is a fantastic product which has been instrumental in developing our business

We are an Irish company in the Agricultural sector who have easily adapted the software to enhance our business. Its is an excellent CRM to optimize your customer service and organizational efficiency.

Infoflo allows a complete overview of contacts and stores all their information in one place at the touch of a button. It is very user friendly and allows users to add custom fields to suit their company requirements. The ability to integrate the incoming phones calls through Infoflo talk is an excellent tool to record all customer contact records. Infoflo also has the facility to create workflows, tasks, and record all activities associated with your customers. The customer support is excellent with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] always contactable by email to offer support and set up regular training. Both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] always try to facilitate any modifications requested by the company and through infoflo being flexible it allows certain features to be modified to suit individual companies needs.

No cons really but it might be nice in the future to see an individual identifier in the contacts list for contacts that have the same name such as first line of address or something similar.

Janet

Bewertet am 4.7.2017

InfoFlo offers an excellent CRM solution for both small and medium sized businesses.

InfoFlo offers an exceptional CRM platform enabling you to boost concentration and stay on focus to complete your workflow.

- InfoFlo's software design is unique among its competitors due to InfoFlo having a mainframe where modules or "add-ons" may be added or removed according to the end user's needs. As a result, InfoFlo's software is not bloated resulting in superior end user experience. The navigational experience is responsive, super reliable and fast - an important consideration when working within the same software environment daily.
- Price for start up is very reasonable - and there are no monthly subscriptions - This allows the smallest of businesses to enjoy a sophisticated CRM without the worry of monthly overhead.
- InfoFlo form editor offers an endlessly number of customized fields to address unique business needs. Having built over 100 field items in a single form within InfoFlo, I can attest InfoFlo accepted all my customized fields without the slightest hint of impacting performance nor any instability concerns during the upload process. Actually using this form is a breeze.
- Email function simple yet complete (no confusing clutter).
- Able to rename internal functions that best suits the nomenclature for my business.
- As your business grows, InfoFlo is able to grow with you - there's no worry to outgrow your InfoFlo CRM.
- Offers categories function to facilitate in search results with superior accuracy.
InfoFlo is one of the best purchases yet I have made for my business.

No cons but for future suggestion it would be nice to
1) add url links as an option in the form editor;
2) add links between contact and contact. Rationale: Allow you to know your contact's social circle.

Eric
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 8.2.2018

After Goldmine left the single user market found InfoFlow as an affordable Windows CRM...

An afforadable contact management that includes basic project management option.

The price is affordable for an individual, small business or mid-size business. All the basic functionality seems to be there. The system is modular so you can purchase the modules or functionality you need. One time purchase includes future updates, not a subscription. One of the few CRM systems with a Project Management module included. The Project Management module was a deciding factor. My needs included keeping up with companies, contacts, activities, schedules and monitoring projects. Additionally use it for sales and opportunity management.

The interface is clean and easy to navigate. There is some basic customization capability.

You can create a "template" that populates the task based on the type of new Project when a new project is created. Great feature.

I like having a History Tab to keeps up with all completed activities; calls, meetings, task, projects, sales, etc. I miss not having a specific place to look at completed activity for a customer of company.

There is limited customization available from the settings. You can create additional fields / custom fields, you can create task types, status, priority, etc. You can change the field labels to better fit you organization. While not highly customizable the basic system is very flexible and meets my needs.

Key dislike is that the documentation is limited. There is a knowledge base online but not a "user manual"

When updates are provided there is no way to find what is included, the update page is very out dated.

• Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 27.10.2018

Support is difficult to contact

I think Infoflo is a good CRM program, but it is not for someone who does
not have computer support. Given that you own the software, it is much
less expensive than subscription based programs.

I like this software because it is a one time cost and I feel that I own
it. Subscription based pricing seems more affordable but it makes things
extremely expensive if CRM is a permanent addition.
I like Infoflo because I think it has most of the features that I need. I
had a relatively well known CRM software program before Infoflo but it
began to crash and the provider has changed to an enterprise program with
an expensive monthly subscription, no individual user options and wouldn't
support an individual user so I had to start over.

The downside of Infoflo software is that you have to be proficient at
maintaining and trouble shooting computer issues. Apparently a lot of
the problems come from changes made automatically by my Norton antivirus
software!
I had a problem where Infoflo would not start automatically and I had to
restart it manually. This continued for several months until it just
wouldn't start. This was corrected when I asked support and they told me
that I had to download updates. This was the first that I had heard of
this. I thought software should work without updates.

The most recent problem was that the program was not displaying any of the
text describing the any of the links. I was "down" for several weeks. I
finally walked into Infoflo's offices with my computer and they fixed the
problem for me. My Norton antivirus had automatically deleted a file! I
would have never figured it out on my own.

Tom
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

Good software with great price!

This CRM software is the exact solution I was looking for to keep track of my contacts. Their on-premise option was even more appealing to me because it had a one-time price with free updates. The platform is straightforward and relatively easy to navigate. This CRM option from Infoflo Solutions is perfect for those looking for a simple solution with opportunities to be a robust as you want it to be. You can have the sole on-premise option or use the online version, and you can use both versions can be used with multi-user options. Easy navigation and set up with the flexibility to fit all your needs. They also have an extensive library of information and videos for setup and its features.

If you need extreme hand-holding for setup, there may be a slight learning curve.

Rachel
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

The most intuitive program to work with, and the only one able to do all my farming business...

Ability to organize a massive network of customers and restaurants to make my life simpler.

First of all Info Flo has incredible value, what you get for this one time purchase is outstanding. Info Flo's support staff is phenomenal, this makes it better than any other software ten times over. Never underestimate the value of good customer service.

The organizational structure keeps my contacts manageable. From farmers markets to the everyday customer to restaurants and hotel chains. All while having it's own mapping software to make deliveries a breeze!

The note taking system for each customer and company is such a blessing. Since our farm uses complex systems like customer supported agriculture I can keep tabs on how much they have left to spend.

We also use it to trade mushrooms for gift cards with restaurants that supplies our giveaways and promotions for CSA Members. This way, we can keep a massive network of people organized, and work with local restaurants to promote them as they buy the delicious culinary mushrooms we grow.

It would be amazing if Info Flo and Info Flo Pay worked together perfectly. I hear it's in the works, I just can't get it soon enough. I'd like to have a little more tutorial options online if possible. I'm currently trying to export my contacts to import into Info Flo Pay. Hard to find too much else wrong with this program really, 5 Stars all Around!

Dustin
Dustin
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

Ups and Downs. The idea behind the program is great! However, Customer Support needs some work.

It does help streamline our emails and profiles for all of our clients; saving our emails to each client profile is key for our industry.

Love how it integrates with outlook. We also like how to link groups and individuals to businesses; as well as being able to save documents to the businesses profile. The general layout of the program is good and easy to use.

First and foremost they really need to work on their customer support. A number of times we have called we have got rude comments/service from who ever answered the phone. Also, its quite annoying when there is something wrong with the software, we have to pay for support to fix it... issues with the software not working should be included in the price of buying the software!!

There seems to be quite a few bugs that pop up every so often, like not being able to open emails within the program and items not syncing between computers.

Alex
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

Service has been great. Program has some aggravating limitations.

Improvement in contact management over manual address book

I use the program to maintain personal contacts and contacts for a small service business. Service, from the initial sales contact through support when I got confused have been remarkable. It was the service even more than the product that made me choose this program. It is fairly easy to use, even for someone who really isn't the most technically competent. Even with limitations that are a bit frustrating, the value for money is excellent.

There are some limitations that I find frustrating. One in particular is mail merging. You appear to have to deal with one contact letter at a time. The flexibility in this area falls short of other CRM products I have used in the past. But again, my comments must be taken in the context of the price point and relative value for money. Sorting capabilities are limited. For example I cannot seem to create a custom list by choosing/limiting contacts who fall into several categories. For example customers who from a list of 5 services receive only 3 services. In our landscaping business we have customers who are individuals as well as business customers. The two groups seem to have to be dealt with separately as opposed to being able to generate a simple list of all customers in a given category.

• Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 19.1.2018

I am an independent financial planner and this helps me stay independent!

Maintain independence. Stay compliant. I am not very good with computers and have some difficulty navigating through the program. I have not figured out how to use all of the features

I like this software because it allows me the option to stay independent. In my industry, so much information is kept on the mutual fund dealers and insurance company servers, so it is lost if you decide to leave. The option to leave is lost if you can't take your information and notes. You may not be a "captive agent" according to contract, but you are according to who controls your information and records. I expect that this is the case in many different industries.

Infoflow lets me keep a copy of clients information ' notes that pertain to matters that cross different industry lines.
It is also flexible enough to be able to help me with my marketing needs. This information, tracking and management can not all be put on a single company server. My business encompasses customized financial plans that I do on my own, investments, insurance, tax and some legal issues (wills/ PofA) which requires working with different companies.
Infoflow can help me keep track and serve the varied needs my clients all in one place.

I like this program because I can purchase it and whatever else I need. The trend is towards "subscriptions" because it provides a lot more revenue and smooth revenue for the providers. I don't want to overpay and get tied to increasingly expensive software. I used to use a different program and they moved to "enterprise" software for large companies. They also switched to expensive subscription based payments.

Brett
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

Very reliable and easy to use CRM platform. Love the customization and upgrade abilities.

Has kept our organization on track with customer calls and follow up. Ease of use is the main pro.

Customization and ease of use. New employee sunfamiliar with CRM tracking software find it very simple to learn and get tracking almost immediately.

Mobile app not quite perfect...needs work. In today's market, it is essential to have mobility for our salews tracking. Eventhough there is a Mobile App it still is new and needs tweaking.

Marie-Elisabeth
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

I have started a new activity last year and choosed Infoflo that is very well for small...

a professionnal way of organisation to contact my customers and have a look on each activity .

Even if you have not bought all the addons you can start your Customer Relationship activity.
And when you start your activity you can act in a professionnal way right away.
That's why I have recommanded this software to different business people who were looking for a solution.

nothing really instead the fact of having once a problem with the downloading of my incoming mails. And it was impossible to get them back.

Jim

Bewertet am 15.11.2017

The product represents great value (features and benefits, and ease of use relative to cost).

It addresses the issues of recording, using, and managing important customer and client information. Comprehensively and with good transparency. It is very customizable and responsive to a variety of personal preferences.

I do think that the "Help" instructions could be fleshed out more, and kept more current. Especially areas that may not be entirely "intuitive"--such as email account setup and management.

• Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.7.2017

Very good user friendly software, Why pay monthly fees when this software does it all for...

It is easy to use

Easy to use, easy to navigate, automatically updates when sending emails from outlook, Great way to keep track of customer communication. If you need help, the response time is very quick and they are interested in your comments. One of the best CRM's I've used

The icons are a little dated. , they need to be sharper, the system logs out if left on overnight, but that's a personal preference. There is not much to say its an easy software to use with no issues .

Danielle
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

I love using InfoFlo! It's a great alternative to so many other CRM products I looked at.

It is very easy to track my client data with privacy. Online CRM products make you agree to terms and conditions that I could not tolerate. They were also overly complex for my needs. This is perfect for what I need and didn't require hours of watching training videos to figure out and set up either.

I like that there's a one time fee. I know I want to add on different options later. But the low one time fee allowed me to get started right away for a low price while knowing that I can upgrade later to get added features. The free trial allowed me to make a decision to see how everything worked together.

It takes up a lot of my computer's processing power. I suppose that's the nature of the beast. I'm going to need to upgrade my ram, but at least I don't have to use a server. Until I want to.

Jack

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

I have had the software for about eight months. Good, solid program, does what is says it will.

It excels at getting the basics right. I think many software developer's focus on the looks and get the interface cluttered and complicated. Infoflo makes it clean and simple and thus easier to use and understand. Good, friendly support too.

It would be nice if there was a way to sync projects easier, as I forget to tag the email sometime. But, the method is still fine.

Victoria

Bewertet am 7.2.2018

Multipurpose CRM for donors, prospects, grants and events.

We are a nonprofit who has trialed and purchased InfoFlo for our CRM, grants management and donor management. While there are hundreds of CRMs for nonprofits, I found InfoFlo to be the best way to get a CRM that will manage grants, donors, events, and reporting, as well as allow me to customize it. The price is very market friendly without continuing fees, like most donor CRMs.

I would like to see more support options included in the price, like chat and brief phone calls. I would like to see an integrated POS so we could take donations from out website and have the information recorded in the InfoFlo database. I understand this is something that InfoFlo is currently working on.

Dirk
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

The InfoFlo teams is great to work with. Helped with initial setup and custom tweaks.

The product is very configurable. The interface is intuitive. The ability to sync with Outlook is really nice.

They are still working with Invoicing so that feature isn't completely fleshed out. I believe it will match the quality of the rest of the software when finished.

Martin
Martin

Bewertet am 20.11.2018

InfoFlo Review Nov18

Excellent. A cost effective and simple solution to my problem. I would recommend to others who are looking for a basic CRM that does the job and doesn't cost and arm and leg in terms of dollars, but also time and pain to set up.

Price. Ease of use. Basic useful functionality.
Had a need to keep track of customer and deal info. Was keeping all on paper. Within a very short time had the software working and tasks automated. The support is great and all my questions were answered.

Occasionally get an error message. But I just restart the software. I would like the ability to schedule a bulk email.

• Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

I have been using InfoFlow for 3 days now very extensively. Many good positive features.

More efficient use of information.

The e-mail integration feature is very powerful.
Saves a lot of time and allows for efficient customer follow-up.
Documentation management is also very strong.
Good merge field integration.
Had been using Maximizer 12 Entrepreneur before.
This is a worthy competitor with better features.

Contacts do not inherit the company address and phone numbers.
This means that a not of repetitive duplication is involved when entering in a lot of contacts for one company.

Javier
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

Practical Solution

This software is very intuitive and it perfectly does what I expected. The user interface is more friendly than other platforms, enhancing my experience with it.

I have not used all options, but if I would need to mention any Cons, the opportunity configuration does not allow for automatic self numbering, which would be really helpful.

Bill
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 18.6.2018

Great for my small business

No monthly subscription

Monthly fees are a tough challenge for small business budgets. Liked this one was a one time cost, simple to use, and plenty of add on features to customize it for the efforts I need for my business.

Not sure I have any concerns as I begin making this part of my daily business plans and efforts. Looks like they have plenty of training and instructional resources.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 30.6.2017

Excellent accessibility to the support staff with general questions.

In one word....Organization.

Its simple to navigate since all tabs needed are available from the home screen. Loading contacts is a breeze through the new contact tab. New contact info screen is formatted for easy guided data entry.

When clicking on the task tab..it leaves off the phone and email address for easy contact reference.
Can't export direct report emails.

95 Bewertungen