LearnUpon Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über LearnUpon

LearnUpon LMS hat es sich zur Aufgabe gemacht, dir dabei zu helfen, die Möglichkeiten des Lernens auszuschöpfen. Mit seiner Kombination aus herausragendem LMS (Learning Management System) und branchenführendem Kundenerlebnisteam...

4.7

Jeanette
Jeanette
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 3.9.2019

Easy for all with consistently responsive customer service

An excellent addition to the business that has freed up staff time for coaching activities, streamlined the training function and enabled us to deliver a more comprehensive supported learning pathway for a remotely based network of staff.

It is quick and easy to develop content without the need for complex software and programmers. Our interactive courses achieve 5 star reviews simply using the tools provided with the system.

All of our candidates, which now number in the hundreds, are able to navigate the system and complete our courses on a wide range of devices. We were concerned that candidates would need technical support we would be unable to deliver. We did not need to worry, technical queries for candidates have been almost non existent. The small number raised by our administrators and course developers have been answered and resolved quickly thanks to LearnUpon’s fantastic team.

There isn’t anything we don’t like. More tools to help non developers create interactive courses would always be helpful in future developments to help us keep creating. One observation, the current pricing could divert small businesses from dipping their toe which would be a shame given they are the businesses that can most benefit from such a user friendly tool that doesn’t require an army of expensive developers, programmers and in-house computer experts.

Brenna
Brenna
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 22.6.2020

Admin-Friendly Platform with Great Customer Support

With a tight timeline to move off of our previous platform, we found the LearnUpon team to be extremely accommodating. Our onboarding & implementation specialist went above and beyond to dedicate additional training and support hours for our team, and helped us get up-and-running on the platform in record time. Their technical support team is extremely responsive and helpful, as is our dedicated CSM. While the platform itself may not be the most robust in the LMS space, I find their UI to be very clean, easy to navigate, and has all of the standard functionality that any good LMS should. This is a great platform for L&D professionals that are just getting started with an e-learning training program, and/or platform Admins that don't want to get bogged down with regular backend LMS maintenance.

The LearnUpon platform is very easy to get started on; we had a quick turnaround to make from our previous vendor platform, and were able to get up-and-running in less than three weeks. Their multi-portal capabilities have made it fairly easy to manage our customer, employee, and partner training programs on one platform, while still being able to create unique learning experiences for our three audiences. Their Salesforce integration allows for automated user management (which is especially value to smaller enablement teams like ours), and has given us the ability to create fairly robust Salesforce reports and dashboards based on learner activity. Customer support is, by far, one of the biggest advantages to working with LearnUpon. We've had a fantastic sales and onboarding experience, and their CSM and their technical support teams are extremely responsive and thorough. The UI itself is very clean and modern, and I find it to be fairly user-friendly from a learner perspective.

The capabilities of "Manager"-level users (a permission set that sits between and Admin and a Learner) are a bit limited. The learning path user experience is not the best, but is something that is on their product roadmap to improve. Not necessarily a drawback for us, but the platform UI is not customizable beyond branding and colors, and some additional settings that can be toggled on and off (like gamification, for example), so if you're looking for a platform that is highly customizable, this probably isn't a good fit for you.

Laura
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

LearnUpon good budget option

Very easy to use for admins, user friendly, simple interface

A lot of limitations for customization and scalability

Die besten Alternativen zu LearnUpon

Kevin
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 5.3.2024

Great LMS for getting started

Overall positive experience. Easy to get started, and does the job.

Easy to get up and running quickly. Low cost with comparable features to other vendors.

There are a few things that just aren't as configurable as I'd like. I've asked to change their how their expiration dates work several times but it does not seem to be a priority (it currently expires before the day it tells you for those in the US)

Bewertet am 7.8.2023

Easy Deployment and Daily Management

The administrative time to implement and run the system on a daily basis has been drastically reduced. The product performs well and is reliable and accurate.

The user interface is easy to use and time from purchase to deployment is fast!

Learning paths could use some updates so learners can navigate along a journey.

Docebo

Warum LearnUpon gewählt wurde

Our previous LMS was unreliable and data was difficult to rely on.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnUpon

The price point and features were what we were looking for.
Philip

Bewertet am 5.9.2019

Intuitive, Aesthetic & Economical Solution with Rock Star Cx Support

When evaluating solutions, the LearnUpon sales team was responsive from day 1 -- you sometimes have sales teams who show up and read you their demo script, but LU showed up to listen first, and ask questions, and then demo how they could meet our needs.

The trial version gave us an opportunity to test out branding and functionality requirements. Branding the trial portal to reflect our corporate look and feel was a slam dunk, took maybe 1 hour max. In fact we were able to go live with no additional portal branding effort, and our company maintains a high aesthetic bar.

In the full version we spent time designing all aspects of the portal exactly how we wanted them. There's enough granularity to meet our need without the pointless option overload that so often can sacrifice intuitive usability.

Our dedicated Customer Success Manager was ready, willing, and able to offer suggestions, take questions back to the team, and help us push the solution to maximum value. (I've worked with the LMS "big guys" too, who keep you on hold for 20 min to answer a simple question and dole out onboarding support by the spoonful -- LearnUpon always makes me feel like I'm one IN a million, never of of the million). Setting up SSO was a breeze with our Confluence gateway. We launched in April and are growing client users by about 10% a week.

I honestly can't say enough good stuff about LearnUpon's customer support ethic. They "get" it.

Excellent blend of intuitive aesthetic design and functionality -- LU works the way we need it to work, as we partition projects across portals and clients into self-contained user groups. We're able to maintain our brand presence for clients, meet our organizational goals and our customers' needs effectively -- with little to no compromise on our vision. On top of this, LU customer support is the best in the business.

There's not much to not like about LearnUpon. The system continues to mature and improve incrementally with each release. More attention could (and is) being paid to Reporting capabilities. Functionality to nest Groups would also be helpful, or minimally the ability to copy an existing Group.

Cornerstone LMS, Docebo und Litmos

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnUpon

The buying experience, trial period results, customer support, and pricing.
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

Excellent LMS!

This is perhaps the best experience I've ever had with a new product roll out. The customer service is leaps and bounds over any other company I've ever worked with.

We love the ease of use and the clean UI. It was really simple to jump in and start setting up our portal and when we got hung up they offer tons of resources to help you out. On the off chance that I couldn't find the answer, the LU team has always quickly answered me and I don't believe I've waited over a few hours for an answer from them.

The certificates are a little wonky, but I've been assured they are working on an update for this feature.

CYPHER Learning und Litmos

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnUpon

The clean UI and the customer service experience during demos.
KariAnn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

User-friendly

The ease of use on both the administrator and user side is fabulous.

There were some features that I needed/would have liked to use. With the suggestions, they have been moving forward with their development team to make changes and improvements to their platform. My Customer Success Manager meets with me frequently to discuss any issues I have and to update me on any changes that will be forthcoming to the platform. The level of communication from LU is excellent.

Cornerstone LMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnUpon

The interface was clean and easy to follow for both admins and users.

Bewertet am 3.11.2023

eLearning for our Customers

We are currently utilizing LearnUpon for both internal and customer-facing coursework at our company. The learning portals is a great way to separate these courses.

I will say the support is by far my favorite thing - every time my dept has had an issue our CSM and support assignees were quick to jump on a call, respond to an email, and even followed up to make sure we were happy. Top notch.

I do wish there was an easier way to showcase which courses should be taken before other courses - we are constantly adding courses and want to make sure the most useful learning paths are still displayed front and center. Prerequisite courses would be a nice feature (IE - Course A must be completed before Course B even appears. Or even better, course B appears but clearly states course A must be completed first.

Jeremiah
Jeremiah

Bewertet am 25.10.2023

Easy to use for admins and learners alike

LearnUpon was easy to initially set up and easy to use. It allowed us to scale our training and provided continuity of service during the pandemic

What I like best about LearnUpon is that it has all of the function we need, but it is never cumbersome to use.

There is nothing that stands out as something I dislike

Richard

Bewertet am 20.5.2013

LearnUpon: Very Satisfied Customer

I highly recommend LearnUpon to any training company serious about providing its customers with a superb eLearning experience. We invested heavily in developing stunning eLearning content and needed an LMS to match. After six months of trialing countless different systems I was losing hope of finding one, then I discovered LearnUpon and haven't looked back.

I don't feel like I have just bought a product, I feel like I have entered into a partnership with a highly skilled, ambitious and professional team of LMS experts. They're a young, vibrant, ambitious team who definitely put their customers at the very centre of what they do. They understand that their customers aren't buying a system, they're buying a means for taking their eLearning products to market. I believe that you can only be as good as your worst supplier - since adopting the LearnUpon LMS our customers and their learners have gained much added value and overall a superb eLearning experience.

The perfect LMS for commercial training companies.

Great customer portal functionality, with really smart branding and white labeling options that impress our clients and are easy to configure.

The LearnUpon LMS is intuitive, versatile, smart and affordable. It has great exam and survey features; easy to build, great learner experience and with useful, detailed reporting with filter and export options.

Content writing within the LMS is great; can easily add text, images, documents, videos and audio content, as well as very simple upload of SCORM content.

The technical support is first class; immediate and very helpful.

The eCommerce feature is really easy to setup up (just need a PayPal account) and provides a professional purchasing experience for our customers, with added features such as discount codes.

The few limitations of the system that I have fed back to LearnUpon have either been immediately addressed or are planned for imminent updates.

LearnUpon are continuously developing the LMS, with new features released every few weeks. In their clear commitment to developing the product they really listen to any feedback and take immediate action to improve the product.

LearnUpon are a small company in their infancy, which was a slight concern when signing up with them initially. I asked myself the question 'will they still be around in 5 years time?'. After some research, trialing the system and speaking with them I was left very comfortable in tying our future to theirs. In just a couple of years they have developed the very best LMS for training companies on the market and it's still getting better every month. I am very confident they were the right horse to back and I'm excited about the opportunities for our company from their continuous investment in the LMS.

Sharon
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 4.2.2020

Best LMS Hands Down

This LMS offers me a method of creating and sharing my courses with my clients and others. My business would not be where it is today, without LearnUpon.

I have been working with the folks at LearnUpon for almost 6 years. As an Administrator responsible for managing and branding my learning portal as well as developing customized courses for clients, I cannot say enough good things about it. The staff are incredibly quick to respond, are clear with their responses and want to be of assistance. They score a 10 every time with their customer service. I have watched this LMS grow from good to great over the years with new features being added constantly. Today, it is a robust LMS with every single feature I could want (and frankly a lot more than I use). Developing courses is easy and I'm able to produce professional looking courses, easily, This is important because I do not have a technology background and though I'm a reasonably quick study, I needed an LMS that didn't require a computer science degree to navigate! The reliability of this LMS, the ease of its use and navigation, as well as the fact that I almost never get calls from my clients with "systems issues", makes this an absolutely outstanding product. I also love the LearnUpon University tutorial option. I could not be happier.

There are none that I can think of. I absolutely love this LMS and the people who stand behind it.

stephen
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.9.2019

Great product backed by a super team of people!

We were one of the early clients and the one factor that consistently keeps us using the platform, above all else, is the fact the level of service from day one (when LearnUpon was only starting out) was amazing. As they have grown to become a leader in the LMS space, that level of service has never changed.

We have both used and engaged (via clients) with a broad range of LMS products. The LearnUpon solution is by far one of the easiest and effective solutions we have come across. They are constantly looking to increase functionality and in my opinion are working at the edge of the latest developments in LMS solutions.

Honestly very little! I would like more flexibility around messaging as we deal with both the B2B market and also the B2C. The latter requires more frequency around messaging but we have found simple solutions to work alongside the LearnUpon platform.

Jodi

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

Learn Upon - Wonderful LMS and Customer Service!

Customer Service is Awesome - we receive a prompt response to any question from our LearnUpon customer service rep and team, as well as friendly support and assistance throughout implementation of our employee training.

Our Learn Upon customer representative is fantastic, along with the entire customer service team. The LMS is extremely user friendly from the standpoint of creating courses, up-loading and customizing content. Our employee-related user issues have significantly decreased since switching to Learn Upon.

Can't really think of anything negative - any issues that are raised are immediately addressed.

Ruby
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 12.3.2020

So happy we found LearnUpon!

We like the clean look of the platform as well as the ability to customize many features for our clients. Our experience with LearnUpon has been great - LearnUpon is user-friendly, everyone I've interacted with on their team over the years has been very responsive and helpful, and we appreciate that they are continuously making feature updates and rolling out new options for their customers.

No real complaints but if I had to nit-pick, some of the default settings when we initially signed up limited the user experience but many of these small issues have since been updated and were a bit different from how an LMS is typically used.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung

Bewertet am 20.9.2016

LaernUpon - great product, excellent customer service

In an organisation with approx. 1000 employees an LMS was an essential part of our professional development program. The implementation was simple and live within 3 days. The UI is clean, intuitive and allows both users and administrators to focus on receiving and delivering content rather than figuring out how to navigate the system.
Within the first 5 months after implementation, 76% of our global team members undertook some training within LearnUpon and reaffirmed our organisation's serious commitment to training and developing talent.

Simple, clean UI
Intuitive
Unlimited and timely customer support
Cost effective
Progressive development (takes on customer feedback to make decisions on new features)
SSO integration

One or two features which would have been useful (eg integration with webex tools) but this is now on the roadmap

Mo

Bewertet am 17.6.2015

The best LMS for our needs

We went with LearnUpon after doing extensive research. They came up top in terms of value for money, having the features we needed, user-friendliness and support. I was concerned that it was too good to be true having had disappointing experiences with LMS's in the past which promise the world then deliver much less than what we expected. With LearnUpon the interface is extremely user-friendly and allows you to upload anything you need whether that be a SCORM module, PDF, video, pictures etc.. The best part is you can customise everything at any time on your own for no cost. If you want to change a banner, welcome message, course description, sign-in screen or store details; you can do so immediately without putting in a build request and waiting for support to get back to you. If you do need support they are always happy to help and guide you every step of the way.

We also had to transfer thousands of enrollments from our previous LMS and I had concerns about the transition. The support team at LearnUpon went out of its way to meet our requirements and the few custom builds we required were handled brilliantly with little fuss and at very reasonable rates. They provide extra features we actually use like multi-language platform support, batch uploads and detailed custom reports. With LearnUpon we received an excellent product, within budget and with excellent support along the way. I couldn't be happier with our decision to select them as our LMS.

Tamara
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 4.6.2020

Intuitive & Excellent Support

As we have been converting live training sessions to digital courses, LearnUpon has made it easy to create standardized, professional, and thorough training courses.

LearnUpon is extremely intuitive. After just a few days of working with it, I already feel competent and capable of creating clean, high quality courses. Some of its greatest appeals are the ample opportunities for admins and students to interact through assignments, feedback, and notifications. Additionally, the LU staff has been incredibly supportive and delightful to work with. They pointed me in the direction of plenty of resources to help me fully utilize the features LU has to offer.

It took more effort to understand the relationship between the library, catalog, and resource uploads, but nothing that couldn't be easily explained or researched.

Abdul
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 16.2.2023

Excellent Product

Excellent tool, in knowledge base

Vast knowledge base, and pool of courses.

Did not come across, and did not compare with other

Alex

Bewertet am 23.5.2016

Stable, clean, and streams beautifully (even in Australia!)

In soliciting Capterra to help choose an LMS for my client, the main need was to stream SCORM mods globally in four countries. Many providers are US focused and can't deliver a seamless experience (dire experience with Litmos!) Migrating to LearnUpon has been effortless and with support in both hemispheres my client felt truly supported. LearnUpon has just the right amount of features for corporate training without all the unnecessary bells 'n whistles. However, more features are in the pipeline and in a matter of weeks a brand new sparkling UI (User Interface) will be launched which will afford a more natural, gamified experience. The system took a little while to get used to in terms of defining and setting up roles so am hoping the new UI will make it more obvious what the nuances are. A big issue we had was getting our articulate mods to be responsive which is not currently supported. Again, the new UI should make this more usable for mobile users.

Overall experience has been great and where we had issues or queries our Account Manager has bent over backwards to assist. Would highly recommend.

Charles

Bewertet am 10.11.2014

A constantly evolving simple and cost effective LMS with a second to none support team

After reviewing three alternative LMS systems and chatting to each provider LearnUpon stood out from the crowd immediately.

LearnUpon is simple to use, quick to configure, highly cost effective and scalable to your business needs, you can tailor your subscription level up or down with the needs of the business.

Another element I liked about LearnUpon is the constant development and openness to embrace customer feedback to improve the product towards the customers needs.

LearnUpon really is a fantastic product and I would recommend it to anyone - before our journey in finding an LMS provider I had no knowledge or expertise in training and now feel competent in the knowledge, support and experience LearnUpon has brought to us here at THMG.

Brendan provided a fantastic overview and went above and beyond to answer all of our questions before we agreed to run a trial.

Even throughout our trial period Brendan and the LearnUpon team couldn't do enough and the quality, support and level of customer service really is unbeatable and like nothing I have experienced before.

Thanks Team LearnUpon!

Timothy
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

Decent Training Tool

It is pretty comprehensive and it is nice to be able to track all stages of the process.

It is not the most intuitive software and can be a little murky to navigate while you are learning it.

Sergey
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 30.3.2018

We trialed this solution with our client.

Excellent Learning Management System with Salesforce integration.

This software is easy to use and has all the features needed for medium-sized business to implement a learning management system. A killer feature is, to my opinion a Salesforce integration. Not many LMS have this.

The pricing was a bit prohibitive, and with our client we decided to choose a free option. After that our client plans to return to LearnUpon - after they battle-test everything and decide which features they really need.

Katie

Bewertet am 13.7.2017

Excellent platform which is both admin and user friendly

How easy it is to navigate is definitely one of the biggest pro's. There is also a lot of scope for personalisation and for interactivity within the software which makes training so much for relevant to users.

There are no major cons so far except that when you have one platform but several people managing it you need to be sure that the course completion emails are going to the correct administrator.

Andreanne

Bewertet am 12.11.2014

Learn Upon in a call center environment

I work in a 24h/7 days operational call center in Montreal, Quebec that specialize in messaging services. I am in charge of training and coaching agents on more than 700 different accounts and since I cannot be on site all the time, I use LearnUpon to do a big part of my training. I am able to put videos, tests and documents for my coworkers. We also use the surveys which allow the management and myself to have feedback from our coworkers and obtain answers to general questions. Learn Upon is easy to use even for someone not really tech savvy and whose first language is not English. I get a lot of positive comments from my colleagues and Learn Upon is used daily.

95 Bewertungen