MangoApps Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über MangoApps

MangoApps bietet digitale Arbeitsplatzlösungen, die Intranet, Kollaboration, Messaging, Lernen und über 50 installierte Integrationen miteinander kombinieren. Mit einer Mitarbeiterplattform als Basisfunktion eignet sich...

4.2

Nutzerbewertungen zu MangoApps durchsuchen

146 von 146 Bewertungen
Femi
Femi

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

MangoApps has really helped in managing projects for me and my team especially

File management and thread management, it's a great app for sharing and keeping up to date with products and ideas.

it has a lot of features especially the part of creating threads, wikis, versions of documents, image, and video previews, mentions and tags, group management, chatting functionality and badges too it's really a great application.

I didn't like the fact that MA doesn't allow video calls and also connections to some external tools and apps for productivity

Antwort von MangoApps

Femi, thank you for your review, feedback and willingness to recommend MangoApps. Please let us know if you are still finding that there are feature gaps or lack of connectivity with external tools. We've grown a lot just this year alone, and I hope if we haven't already addressed your extended needs, that we are sure to note them for our product roadmap. Thank you again!

Bewertet am 23.3.2018

Very good system for tracking projects and storing knowledge in an accessible manner

Knowledge repository and project management system streamlining.

Ability to create individual projects within which you can have message feeds, tasks, wikis, file storage etc.
Wikis (external to projects) are used by us as knowledge repositories as are file folders within the system.
Everything is very easily searchable.
Using the desktop app you have live chat functionality.
E-mails - from external systems such as Outlook - can be sent directly to projects and appear in the feed.

Managing tasks within an individual project is easy but there's no easy way to track tasks across all projects. Tasks can be sorted by unassigned, not started, started, etc. but no overall "not yet finished" type sorting to capture all live tasks and a report can't be created from this view (only within projects). This just creates a bit more work.
No Gantt chart capability.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for your review of MangoApps! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. I've recorded your feedback and will be sure to pass it along to our product teams. Cheers!

Robert
  • Branche: Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

I never see me Mango alerts

not much I cant honestly say there is anything it does well that I feel is indispensable

i only use it in my office. i never remember to use it on my phone and everyone just texts anyway. mine doesn't alert me visually when I have messages. I finally figured out my volume was too low to hear the audible alert so I think that's ok. the font is tiny in the messages. since we have a fiber optic line email is so quick im not sure why we need mango. most messages are impossible to delete

Antwort von MangoApps

Robert, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that MangoApps fits well into your work flow. I will pass along your feedback, but i'd also love to have you contact our support to work on resolving each of the issues you mention. Thank you again!

Beantwortet am 25.4.2019

Die besten Alternativen zu MangoApps

• Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

Overall great to use, although could use even more customization and tagging

Working collaboratively across multiple offices on select projects, increased communication with decrease email, better control of company story, filing system

Easy to learn, and therefore faster adoption of software. It is intuitive, and accessible to everyone, not just tech people. General layout and user experience seems thought out. Also, everyone loves the levels & badges... go figure

Cons about the software include some customization issues that have recently been rolled out - templates for posts/wikis. With wikis, would be great to edit their ranking (hierarchy) after we publish. Sometimes we create the wiki, only to have to delete it later, because we thought of a different group or category that it should be under.

Also, would like the ability to work on a draft by multiple people before publishing (right now we publish on a closed group, and then take turns editing it there).

Would also like a better tagging system for photos and files with more controls built in.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

Reinard
Reinard
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

Great third party tool that seamlessly does what you wanted to do

While definitely a compliment, TinyTake has become one of those apps I forget about, it's there and I use it, without it taking effort or thought, it has become part of my workflow.

TinyTake is one of those apps that answers a question, you normally sit in front of your laptop and want to do something, but you aren't sure how and or if you can. When it comes to screen capturing, recording, sharing and editing, TinyTake answers any question you might have around these functions. It has a great set of core functionality that is free to use, and if you wanted to delve deeper into the video side, you can go Premium.

Nothing has bothered me to this point, and the way I use the software, it hasn't not been able to do something I wanted to do.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for your review Reinard! We're glad that TinyTake works well for you. It is an honor to know that it has become a natural part of your workflow, thank you for being a value customer! Cheers

Steve
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

Overall, I've had a very positive experience with the MangoApps software.

The MangoApps software has been a very powerful tool for our company. What I like most so far is definitely the customer service. The MangoApps team is always willing to listen to our feedback and implement new features and requests to make sure that their product is the best it can be, and that it always meets our company needs.

It can be difficult at times to learn all of the ins and outs of this product (especially the settings) because of the many different menus and sub-menus you have to dive into to discover and make these types of changes.

Antwort von MangoApps

Steve, thank you for your review of MangoApps! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. It is an honor to know that customers realize the power of MangoApps, and enjoy the overall experience. If there is anything we can do to help you or others with the learning process, please pass that feedback along! Thank you again

Bewertet am 13.7.2020

MangoApps Review

OVerall I have had a great experience using MangoApps, and I use it almost daily.

Overall MangoApps is a great tool that I use daily and enjoy the chat feature most and mobile usability.

I think the only thing that I do not like is that occasionally the mobile app fails to work.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team specifically pertaining to your issues with the mobile app, thank you again!

Beantwortet am 3.8.2020
Sabrina
Sabrina

Bewertet am 7.11.2018

Great Support and Easy to Use

I like how much support we got from the Mango team to get the product up and running. Also we were able to get this tool up in a very short time!

The customization aspect. It was hard customizing some of the overall css styles for the site

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you very much for your review Sabrina! We take tremendous pride in our customer's satisfaction, especially what we do to support and onboard our customers.

I will pass along your feedback regarding the customization aspect. Thank you again for being a MangoApps customer!

Rajasekar
Rajasekar
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.12.2021

Worth it !!!

Easily integrates with the existing system.

na

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Salesforce Service Cloud
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

Overall I am pleased with this application.

I am pleased with the application overall. General ease of use for IM and some fun aspects included in messaging. I am still working on figuring out some of the medium to finer ins and outs of the application.

The IM system is generally easy to manage and has some fun aspects. Seems to have a ton of good features, I am still working on effectively using them all.

Sometimes seems like extra steps to clear all notifications. Some challenge to finding correct area to make personalization/ manage some aspects of user.

Graham
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 3.10.2020

Good Product

We like Mango Apps, for what we pay we feel it is a good product. We operate from Asia, where it does operate ok.
If they had support in different countries and provided the software in multiple languages they would probably dominate the market hands down.
Best to remember that no commercially available product is going to be perfect for everyone, so taking this into consideration they have done a great job in developing the product.

The improvement you get in communication between employees is great and results in far better proficiencies across your whole business.
Document storage is great for international businesses, the ease of being able to transfer documents between countries securely is a big thing for me.
It does encourage employee engagement which is what we really needed. Many of our people work remotely, so we needed something to combat the isolation.

1. The chats disappear. I am referring to the actual discussion here. You can have a history of chat and then suddenly it will all disappear never to return! I am talking about the small pop up boxes and not from internet explorer itself.
2. Support is a bit haphazard, I have received replies to one inquiry and then never received a reply to another.
3. Emails do not work. I notice once an email is used by one person the system will not allow you to use the same email for other users, even if the original user is no longer active. I assume this is a security feature, but very unpractical because employees often use the same email.

Jill
  • Branche: Chemikalien

MangoApps Review

We've used since 2013 I believe, it's been a great collaboration tool and useful to get things out of email and store shareable (thats the key) data in one place. I like it!

Easy collaboration in the feeds. Teams, groups, and projects make it nice to only see what the things you're involved in and not everything going on in the company. I like the Intranet, we use it to share company information, employee accomplishments, and even the menu for the cafe downstairs.

When you want to view a task from the feeds it opens in a pop up view and it not useful because you don't see the comments, I always have to "copy link" then paste that into the browser.
Trackers, the line number is static, so it you sort the numbers stay the same, so if someone reference a line you may not be looking at the same thing if you sorted, there needs to be an actual unique Id.

Antwort von MangoApps

Jill, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and provide feedback! I'm happy to hear you've been a customer for so long and I hope we can continue to earn your business for many years to come! I will be sure to pass along your feedback as well. Thank you again!

Jean
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

The product and ourselves have grown together.

One place to house everything. The price is reasonable. The customer service has been wonderful lately.

The all in one place for our files. We only use the software for chatting and a file repository. We have eliminated the need for folders in-house and upload with PDF's by customer and year. We have been thru two vendor audits who gave us high praise for our filing system.

When it is updated it is a mandatory update. We find that causes us some downtime. The web interface is a bit clunky. The mango sync has caused people to lose files.

Antwort von MangoApps

Jean, we take pride in our customer's satisfaction, and I agree- we have grown with a lot of our clients. I'm glad that MangoApps has been a good solution for your business. I have passed along your feedback and concerns, and I hope that those are addressed if not already.

Tim

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

MangoApps is a great , flexible tool for our organisation's intranet. Highly recommended!

MangoApps are constantly evolving the product in response to user needs. We selected it following a thorough review of the market and it ticked all our boxes as a cross between a collaboration platform and organisational intranet. It offered significantly more functionality compared to competitors at the price point. Since becoming customers we have seen regular significant improvements in the product.

The release of some new features have on occasion had unexpected consequences for the setup of our intranet although we have always been able to resolve or workaround these.

Antwort von MangoApps

Tim, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along regarding updates/releases. Thanks again!

Beantwortet am 21.12.2018
Itziar
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

I use it to manage my projects and share files, tasks, ideas with my colleagues. Great tool

I am able to manage my projects in a very easy and visual way. I can share everything with my colleagues and also with our customers, and access it from anywhere.

I like the look and feel, the ease for managing my projects and tasks, and sharing what we need with my colleagues

The app has evolved a lot, but still misses some features I would like to have when I am not at the office.

Antwort von MangoApps

Itziar, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I'm glad to see that you have stuck with us through our progress and evolution. If you have ideas or suggestions, we are all ears!

Beantwortet am 21.12.2018
jimena

Bewertet am 21.3.2018

better training on customizing templates would be helpful

does what i need it to do for project management...has made our team more effective overall since the start

a better CRM would be nice...easier for sales to schedule follow up dates for leads, reminders, and just overall more functionality to ensure the sales follow up process happens and there are reminders...also there has been twice now when my notifications stopped working...unless im notified via email I cant keep track of everything people ask me in the system.

Antwort von MangoApps

Jimena, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for MangoApps. I'm glad to hear that it works well for your project management needs, and makes your teams more effective and efficient. I will pass along the feedback in regards to needing a more powerful CRM. Also please be sure to contact us if you have any issues that persist with notifications, I would like to make sure we have that resolved if not already. Thank you again! Cheers

Jamie
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

MangoApps is Wonderful!

The software is very intuitive and has a ton of useful features. We can't imagine trying to communicate to our membership without it! Bonus points for having a great app too!

Nothing! We've loved using MangoApps and plan to continue using it!

Antwort von MangoApps

Jamie, thanks for taking the time to review MangoApps! We absolutely love to hear that you enjoy using MangoApps and how well it works for Education Justice Project! Hope to continue this relationship for many many years to come. Cheers!

Kamran
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 3.11.2018

Wikis are the best

Our entire knowledge base is being handled by mango apps. We're categorized into different departments so the departments feature for us is very handy.

User management, departments and roles have been best organized. The APIs are a big plus. We usually use skype for text communication but we've also considered mango apps chat as an alternative.

It should have a desktop application as well, like for macbook and windows.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for your review Kamran! I'm happy to hear that MangoApps is working well for your business and that the APIs make life easier. As you may already know, we do have desktop apps for Mac/PC that allows for communication and composing posts/updates, questions, polls and more into any team as needed. It is not the full experience of Mango like on web, but i'll be sure to pass your feedback along. Thanks again!

Nick
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 30.4.2019

Great For Coworker Communication!

The interface makes it very easy to communicate with colleagues.

overwhelming at times, has many features

Antwort von MangoApps

Nick, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that MangoApps fits well into your work flow. What can we do to make the features of MangoApps feel more useful (when you need them) and less overwhelming (when you don't)? Thank you again!

Beantwortet am 4.5.2019
  • Branche: Bibliotheken

Bewertet am 15.4.2019

Office Chat by MangoApps

We needed an internal chat and this fits the bill for our needs. This is used multiple times daily by all staff. Staff can be reached anywhere in the building when using either the iOS or android app on their phone.

Office Chat was easy to set up and maintain. Can use on iOS, Android or the web version.

Not everyone can set up groups unless given permission by an administrator.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that MangoApps fits well into your work flow. Thank you again!

Beantwortet am 25.4.2019
Chanel
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 8.9.2021

Mango

The best way to describe my overall experience, FUN!

I love how easy it is to navigate mango & simple to build pages. I like that I am not forced to use coding & can work with word & pasting. So many beneficial tools, this is an upgrade we had been waiting for!

I'm having some issues getting video recordings loaded in Mango for training purposes. There's only certain software that is compatible & I'm having some issues getting the compatible software to work as well.

Bree
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.4.2021

Fast and fun communication with others in the company

Gifs, group chats, and reacting to messages

I wish I could develop a contact list and have different groups for the people I need to chat with regularly so that I don't have to search for the people. I can just choose them from my list and instantly chat. Also, I wish there was a way that I could change the notification sound to make it more distinct form the other notifications on my laptop. Additionally, when I misspell a word from trying to type really fast, it doesn't let me use spellcheck to change it. I have to delete and rewrite.

Daniela
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

A social network just for work!

Like that is it similar to other social networking platforms so it's quicker to become familiar with. Also like the departments widget. Able to keep the department informed and engaged (while others in the organization are unable to view).

Ease of use is much friendlier on desktop than the mobile app. However, navigating the app has improved.

JoHanna

Bewertet am 18.7.2017

This software has been extremely easy to use and to collaborate with.

It brings the company together and makes it an easy way to share news across offices. We have really enjoyed using this platform!

Some of the features don't have the same capabilities that we are used to in other platforms. Mango is constantly open to updates, and we get excited about the new releases!

Antwort von MangoApps

JoHanna, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! I'm thrilled to hear it has been a great fit for your business, and we're glad you're along for the ride as we grow together! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have further feedback or ideas! Cheers

Beantwortet am 18.12.2018
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

Just okay, but sometimes helpful

We use this as the organization's intranet. It's a one-stop site for things like submitting IT tickets, ordering print supplies, and viewing relevant company information. If utilized correctly, it gives employees the opportunity to interact with each other (HR compares it to Facebook, but I wouldn't go that far).

My organization doesn't fully utilize it (or maybe correctly utilize it?), so the site is pretty messy and unorganized. It's difficult to find things sometimes because there are so many different folders and categories and pages. It would be easier if they cleaned it up and consolidated the extra pages that don't add a lot of value. It seems Mango's interface hasn't been updated in awhile.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for your review of MangoApps! I'm glad that it fits well into your workflow, and is helpful when you need it. I understand your frustration regarding how your organization has either underutilized or incorrectly utilized the tools. We'd love to check-in with the Intranet admin and see what we can do to help them with suggestions or guidance for freshening things up. Please have them reach out.

Beantwortet am 4.5.2019