Wave Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Wave

Was ist Wave Accounting? Wave Accounting, Teil der Wave-Suite von Finanzprodukten, ist eine webbasierte Buchhaltungsplattform, die kleinen Unternehmen dabei hilft, ihre Einnahmen, Ausgaben, Zahlungen und Rechnungen zu...

4.2

Nutzerbewertungen zu Wave durchsuchen

1’588 von 1’588 Bewertungen
Kari
Kari
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 9.5.2021

I LOVE Wave!

Overall, I highly recommend Wave if you are running a business and want low costs and an easy way to manage your finances. My business is simple and Wave makes it so much easier for me to stay on top of things and know where I need to focus my energy.

I have been using Wave since around 2015 and my books were a mess when I first began because I was doing them (not my strength) and once I heard about Wave's bookkeeping services, I couldn't believe how affordable they were. It's super easy to set up and use, run reports and know about your financials. I tried switching to QB for about 1 month and hated it, so I switched back. Lesson learned and I'm sticking around!

One thing I had to get used to was because I had my bank account connected and until the month is reconciled, when a invoice is paid I mark it paid and then the 'payment' comes in again from banking. It was easy to catch and now my Wave bookkeeper keeps all that reconciled. Thank you!

FreshBooks und QuickBooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wave

I chose Wave because of a family recommendation and how easy it was for me to set up an account and get things moving. The others may have changed, but I still recommend Wave to anyone who is looking for an easy & affordable way to get their business going.
Christina
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 27.8.2023

Great free software

This is an awesome free alternative to quickbooks. It’s not quite as polished but worth the money I’m saving.

I switched from Quickbooks which god a bit expensive for me. This is a very cheap alternative which is easy to use. I was able to connect my banks and credit cards pretty easily.

I don’t like that I am unable to push a bank sync so sometimes I have to just wait. I’m also bummed that mobile receipt scanning costs extra. I was unable to sync my square account but I can do all of my accounting without it and will just have to add my square fees later.

NISHA
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Bewertet am 6.5.2024

GREAT FOR SMALL BUSINESSES

PROS- ease of recurring billing, saves information for each company or customer needed to be sent invoices, you're able to change pricing for each product or service you are billing for

It is all online so you need to keep track of everything via internet

Die besten Alternativen zu Wave

Kevin

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

Our business runs on Wave

Free to use most features.
Professional looking branded invoices.

Lack of support on the free tier.
confusing to set up for non accountants.

Chantel

Bewertet am 1.4.2024

Bookkeeping made simple

My accountant recommended Wave as an upgrade from using Excel to document my income/expenses and it has made my life so much easier, my accounting/bookkeeping takes half the time and my reports are ready in an instant. It has been easy to help me keep track of any expenses I may have missed throughout the year as well.

Wave is so user friendly, it's made all my bookkeeping seamless.

If I had to choose it would be simpler invoicing/receipt creation.

QuickBooks Online

Warum Wave gewählt wurde

My accountant recommended it and i was looking for something simpler.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wave

Wave was free and made sense as I'm a solo entrepreneur with minimal expenses
Simon
Simon

Bewertet am 2.12.2021

The best accounting software for small business and self emplyoed

Great experience, great customer services, easy to use, decent mobile apps, that exactly what we were looking for in an accounting software, I just sincerely hope that they stop going in the ¨Look like Quickbook¨direction!

Wave accounting has been a great experience right from the start, its easy to use, easy to send and enter bill in fraction of seconds, and the support is great!

The last update change the format of the expense section and I really dont like it, it make it more complicated, I feel that it try to look more and more like Quickbook but thats exactly why its great ¨ITS NOT LIKE QUICKBOOK¨ and I hope they keep it that way!

Zoho Expense

Warum Wave gewählt wurde

Quickbook is hard and confusing to use, also super expensive for what it is

Zuvor genutzte Software

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wave

Its free, easy to use and has all the features we need
Robert

Bewertet am 18.2.2024

Wave Apps Rocks

Our experience from start to finish was really good.

Wave Apps was easy to use and easy to setup. It makes our business much easier to run.

There was really nothing to not like. The product is amazing.

Renee
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 6.12.2023

Recommend ed by accountants. Great for small businesses

Free and so much less complicated than other expensive programs

Haven’t had anything yet. Great experience and easy. I’m not an accountant so I love it

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 2.1.2024

Accounting without Stress

Easy to use, integrate with other applications and preparation of financial reports

Super accounting application which is free, user-friendly, secure and with many features to assist in the whole accounting process for sole-proprietor or other SMEs

The fact that it is now only available in the USA and Canada, thus blocking other local currency features.

Laura
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 2.5.2024

Best free invoicing service

Overall great experience super user friendly for me and those i send invoices too.

For a free service it can't be beat - the invoicing is super user friendly.

No huge complaints - a little more difficult to integrate with shopify but again for a free service I highly recommend this invoicing service.

Andi
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

Wave Shows Me the Money!

Before I used Wave, I was behind every month on my invoicing. I hated sending invoices, and I really, REALLY hated being the Collections person, asking my clients to pay their bills. Then I found Wave, and my whole life changed. I was able to get set up super quickly, connect to my bank, add my clients' contact information, and set up the template for my invoices. Now, I have "Monthly Invoicing" on my calendar, and it takes me about 15 minutes to handle the task (instead of 2 hours). My favorite emails are, "Congrats! You Got Paid!" from Wave. I feel fantastic!

Wave has absolutely changed my business for the better. It used to take me about 2 hours a month to do my invoicing, which I hated doing, and so I avoided it. Now, I handle monthly invoicing in about 15 minutes. Plus, as new clients come in or one-off projects are completed, I can send the invoices quickly—like 5 minutes. So ease of use is absolutely the first thing I love about Wave.

Second, as a small business owner, I am in charge of acquiring new clients, executing the work, invoicing for the work, and then acting as collections when clients are late in paying. With Wave, I check a simple box that sends reminders to the client when things are past due. What a relief! It's coming from "my accounting department" rather than me. Hallelujah!

Third, the payment process is so easy for my clients! They can pay any way they want—check, credit card, bank, whatever. It's so easy for them, and I have had zero complaints.

It's also fantastic to know when clients have (or haven't) viewed the invoice. And getting the emails from Wave announcing that I've been paid are the best emails of the day.

The fact that all of this amazingness is free? That's just the icing on the cake. Thank you, Wave!

My only issue with Wave is probably a rare use-case. I manage invoicing for a client of mine. (Side note: Wave made it SO EASY for me to be an admin of her account but not the manager, and I can log into my account to access hers. It is AWESOME!) She sells programs, and her clients generally pay in one invoice. Occasionally, her clients need to pay in installments. It was not easy to set up a recurring invoice for only three months to send to the client, especially without a credit card on file. I had to create three different invoices, and label them as Installment #1, #2, etc. However, I recognize that this is probably a one-off user scenario that not many people would need. And I can't complain when the tool is free, and I found a workaround.

Brooke
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Wave no longer integrates with CapitalOne Spark Business Checking & Savings. CapitalOne is going through some changes so I don't blame Wave too much but manually uploading bank statements every month is a hassle. Though I love Spark, I'm hopefully that Wave's banking that is coming soon will be a good future solution. I love Wave for everything else. It's the most rounded and affordable solution for my small business finances.

It's everything I need in one place. As a small business, Wave is the best solution for me. I can invoice my clients for free, and easily keep my finances up-to-date making tax season worry free.

Wave no longer integrates with CapitalOne Spark Business accounts, so I have to manually upload two bank statements every month into Wave; One for my checking and one for my savings account, both of which are Spark.

QuickBooks Enterprise und Zoho Expense

Warum Wave gewählt wurde

Quickbooks is too expensive and more difficult to use. Wave is a miracle.

Zuvor genutzte Software

QuickBooks Enterprise
Josh
Josh
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 5.8.2021

Awesome free accounting online software for your business that is super professional!

There is very little more I can ask for with Wave for my small business. It is free for the features I need and allows me to take only ACH or credit card payments with a reasonable fee and I only pay the fixed percentage when I use those features so I can just turn it off and get a check from a client and not pay anything. Great Flexibility!

Its free for small businesses that just need a good business accounting software! You can take ACH and CC payments if you want and turn them off on invoices you don't want it on. The rates are reasonable enough for using these services. The reports are easy enough for doing taxes. It's awesome and cheap for those that are one man shows or freelancers.

The thing that is the most annoying is when you want to do a recurring billing. It doesn't use something like Maintenance contract #1 then go to #2 or something like that it makes recurring billing invoice names that were the most recent of any invoices. Maybe I am not using it correctly, but each time I have to go and change invoice names then manually send it to the client.

QuickBooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wave

I originally chose Wave as it was free. Now I just love it and it works well for me so no reason to even look somewhere else.
Summer
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 6.8.2022

Wave has everything you need to run a small business

I LOVE this software. I have been using it without issue for 2 years + without issue and it has really helped me organize my business. I will definitely stay with them as long as I can

The best thing about WAVE is its ease of use. It was so easy to learn to use this. Additionally the invoices are really customizable. There is a huge amount you can do with just the free version but if you upgrade to the paid version you can access a lot more of the accounting features and payment features.

I like that for security reasons the software logs you out at the end of the day. The invoices look very professional and are downloadable and can be sent with a pdf attachment. When a partial payment is made you can send a receipt reflective of how much was paid, how, when and with how much balance left. The software will also alert me when a payment is overdue. You can also add tax and discounts to the invoices.

The only gripe I have is that when I made changes to the invoice parameters, I was unable to delete the old parameters because they had been used in previous invoices. It would be nice to be able to "inactivate" or send to "archive" these parameters.

FreshBooks

Warum Wave gewählt wurde

This software is totally customizable, will send emails to clients automatically and has an accounting component. It is MUCH better and more professional than anything I could do with pages.

cost
Barbara

Bewertet am 9.10.2022

We no longer accept Quickbooks clients after finding WAVE Accounting!

No matter what complaints we have, we 100% now use Wave Accounting. We no longer accept Quickbooks clients and encourage any nw client consultations to switch over. For every new start-up business we assist, we automatically set up a wave accounting software for them and help them sync their busienss bank accounts. We also assist former Quickbooks users to switch over and set everything up for them.

This software is 100% FREE to use! No gimmicks, no catches. I was skeptical when one of my clients told me he used this. I did NOT want to lean yet another accounting software, but once I logged in and found out how easy and streamlined this software was to use, I was 100% sold on it! The ONLY fees they charge are IF you decide to use their payroll (I highly advise AGAINST using their payroll, it needs an overhaul), or IF you use them for payment processing of invoices you send to clients. The fees for using their payment processing are similar to those of Square and Stripe and a small price to pay for the amazing software. I would encourage you to use their payment processing so this service can remain on the free billing platform with no monthly charges!

1) Reporting abilities are lackluster! No way to print "no receipts attached" reports for clients. 2) Sometimes has glitches. We will work in this software, then log in later and all of the work we did has disappeared. Major panic attacks more than once! Still having problems with one account in particular. If I log in on an incognito window, the work is there again (sometimes). 3) Payroll systems SUCKS. I do not recommend! Square payroll is our go-to! 4) Chart of accounts is OUTDATED and does NOT match Schedule C nor S-Corporation tax return expense line items. We should be able to customize a chart of accounts the way we want it and be able to copy/paste it into other client accounts 5) Accountant login is great except the list is not always alphatized correctly. We should be able to alphabetize and/or sort by PRIORITY account 6) Need an easier/quicker way to upload receipts

FreshBooks

Warum Wave gewählt wurde

The EASE of use, the FREE software vs. the monthly expese of Quickbooks, How QUICK it is to reconcile monthly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wave

Free software; easy to use; quick to learn; ease to reconcile; accountant login
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 31.3.2022

Wave Accounting

I was able to quickly send professional estimates and invoices on go and I didn't have to keep a lot of envelopes with receipts any more, I could just scan receipts and attach them to a bank transaction. Before I even get an accountant, I would easily see the performance of the business from the cash flow graphs and profit and loss graphs.

Setting reminders to be sent to clients for payment is the most important feature from wave in my opinion. Also being able to create recurring invoices you you don't have to do the same thing every week or every month. My other favorite is customer statements. Pulling out customer statements and sending to your clients gives you points in terms of professionalism. I also appreciate that when Wave stopped operating in South Africa they recommended Zoho and gave us a year of free use of Zoho. Even though I did not like changing, this was a very thoughtful move by wave.

For some reason wave starting giving limited access to its South African customers and partnered with Zoho for customers to migrate. Even though the apps are similar, they're not the same and it took a little bit of time to now learn Zoho a new app.

• Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 20.11.2020

Wave Was/Is My Go To From QB Online

My overall experience has been great! I have to do some thinking/remembering at tax time to separate the double entries of income. I show an invoice paid by check WAVE shows that income on my account. I go to the bank and deposit, there is that check again. For the total amount of money saved, around $450-500, I will put up with it.

It is FREE in the cloud, works on ALL platforms Windows 7,10, Android, iphones. Accepts all credit cards including Amex for 2.9% I am saving $420+ yearly by not having QB, I don't have to print invoices. Since WAVE is in the cloud I email my invoices and receipts.

I wish it had more storage of customer service that has been performed in the past but I suspect that would require some expense. It only had 3 invoice templates and there wasn't much customization on those. You can't compound taxes on your invoices, let me rephrase, you can compound 1 tax but no more. Since my only taxes are State and County I found it best to compound none for fear of forgetting which one I had compounded

Chirag

Bewertet am 13.8.2021

Scam alert - Worst Customer Service Ever - Free is not a good price, it actually is a worst...

Frustrating. To the point where employees are not even getting paid as promised. Money will be gone from your account but employees will not get it and you almost feel like fraud.

Please stay away from this product even if you get paid to use this.

Easy to use if it works but it does not work most of the time.

1) Customer service - lowest level we have ever experienced. The careless approach, lethargic service, bank connection issues and processing delays are beyond imagination in this digital age.
2) They have many exciting features at a lucrative price but the company is in a mess and nothing works.
3) No guarantee on Payroll deposit to your employee account and we have experienced that employees are not getting paid as promised. Yes - Correct. It is that bad.
4) Bank connection issues about 95% time with most of the bank.

At our CPA firm, we were recommending this software to clients. Not anymore. Stay away from this product.

• Branche: Forschung

Bewertet am 1.3.2021

Best FREE Accounting and Invoicing App for Small businesses/Freelancers

WAVE is the best inexpensive mobile and cloud accounting software out there. I doubt if there is any accounting and invoicing software that can provide all of WAVE's features for free!

I use Wave Mobile App for my business' finance, for managing my income and expenses. I use wave for billing and creating invoices for my clients. After using Wave for over 2 years now, I can say it works quite well. It allows me to create client contacts, which the app automatically uses to create client record books. The interface is simple and easy to get along with. The fingerprint unlock integration is one of my best features because I am able to sign in to the app without trying hard to remember passwords or pins. Above all, I think the best thing about Wave is, you get most of the relevant features needed for FREE!

There are few hitches I encounter using wave. I am not able to write off a partly paid bill as bad debt if all attempts to reclaim the payment from my clients fail. Sometimes, people pay about 70% and fail to pay for the rest. In order to close the invoice, I will have to mark it as completely paid and doing that can overstate or affect my financial records and reports within Wave.

• Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 9.6.2021

Free invoicing, billing, and accounting software with paid upgrade features

I like that I can do my own bookkeeping and light accounting and this keeps me relatively sane come tax time. I highly recommend Wave to anyone who's willing to learn at least a bit about accounting! With Wave Payments and Wave Payroll, the software works well for self-employed folks just getting started and will grow with them as they add to their team.

The cost is compelling -- free! -- but beyond that I find the software is advanced enough to do what I need without being utterly overwhelming like other options. I'm not accountant and there's only so much geeking out I want to do. I can send invoices, get paid, track all my expenses and payments, handle business AND personal finances from the same account, and it all works really well with my bank and integrates decently with Stripe via Zapier.

I'd love Wave Payments to allow for payments in more than one currency. I can invoice in USD and CAD (my main), but I can only accept online payments via Wave in CAD. No biggie.

Corinne

Bewertet am 7.12.2019

Satisfied daily user since 2015

I'm a sole proprietor of a service-based clinic, and I sell a very small amount of retail product (less than $500 per year). I use Wave to generate customer invoices, track payments, organize expense receipts, calculate taxes payable, and run reports. The app does allow for a "Personal" account which I do not currently use to my advantage but I plan to incorporate that into daily use next year to help keep better track of my overall financial situation.

Wave is free to use which makes it excellent for my small business. It has an app to facilitate easy upload of receipts for my expenses. Being cloud-based enables me to access my accounting from my clinic or my home office (or on the go) with ease in real-time. It syncs with my RBC account to import my transactions and is very user-friendly.
Customer service is friendly and responsive.

My complaints about this software are very minor. There is an option to "save and send" invoices by email with a single mouse click, but to print the invoices takes three clicks.
My other complaint is that there is no simple Customer Statement to print. The Customer Statement that is available shows every transaction posted, so for most of my clients there will be three entries for each visit to my clinic; one invoice date, one copay payment, and one insurance payment applied. I would prefer to be able to generate this statement showing a list which includes ONLY the invoice date and total amount charged.
They are very minor complaints. I am quite pleased with this product.

Thierno Sadou
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 15.2.2023

Wave Accounting Reviews: Simple and Effective Online Accounting Software for Small Businesses

Overall, Wave Accounting is a solid, free, and easy-to-use online accounting software for small businesses. It offers a full suite of features for managing accounting, including invoicing, payroll, expense and income tracking, and detailed financial reporting. The advantages of the software are its freeness, its ease of use, its completeness, its availability everywhere and its integration with third-party tools.However, there are drawbacks such as limited customer support, limited payroll management, limited document customization, no automatic bank reconciliation, and the presence of advertisements in the software. These limitations may not be suitable for all businesses, but they can be outweighed by the benefits of the software.Overall, Wave Accounting is a great choice for small businesses looking for free, full-featured accounting software with a user-friendly and intuitive interface. However, businesses that have more complex needs or require more customer support may need to seek a more advanced solution.

Wave Accounting is a great choice for small businesses looking for free, easy-to-use, and comprehensive accounting software. Here are some of its benefits:Free: Wave Accounting is free software, which is a big plus for small businesses looking to save money.Easy to use: the software is easy to use and does not require special accounting skills. The platform is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy to manage your finances.Comprehensive: Wave Accounting offers a full suite of features for managing accounting, including invoicing, payroll, expense and income tracking, and detailed financial reporting.Accessible anywhere: Wave Accounting is a cloud-based solution, which means you can access it anywhere with an internet connection.Integration with third parties: The software is integrated with many third-party tools such as PayPal, Shoeboxed, Etsy and many more, which makes it easier to manage your business.All in all, Wave Accounting is a great choice for small businesses looking for free, easy-to-use, and comprehensive accounting software.

Although Wave Accounting is a good choice for small businesses, there are some points that can be problematic for some businesses. Here are some of its drawbacks:Limited customer support: Wave Accounting offers email-only customer support, which can be a problem for businesses that need immediate assistance.Limitations in payroll management: Payroll management in Wave Accounting is limited to certain regions, which may not be suitable for companies that have employees in different regions or countries.Limited customization: Invoices and quotes in Wave Accounting are not very customizable, which can be a problem for companies that want to customize their documents to make them look more professional.No automatic bank reconciliation: Wave Accounting does not allow automatic bank reconciliation, which can be a cumbersome task for companies that have many transactions to manage.Advertising in the software: Wave Accounting displays advertisements in the software, which can be a distraction for some users.In sum, although Wave Accounting is free and easy to use accounting software, it has some limitations that may not be suitable for all businesses, including limited customer support, limited payroll management, limited document customization , the absence of automatic bank reconciliation and the presence of advertisements in the software.

Celine
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 26.11.2023

Worst nightmare during the worst time

About 6 months into the business, we heard of wave. We are based on the west coast, and saw that they were on the east coast in Canada, but we had clients in different time zones, so that was no issue. Starting out, we wanted to make a good impression, so we had 5 clients run through wave, our biggest one being my cousin's boyfriend, although that was never disclosed because it didn't have to be. Further along, readers will understand why I mentioned it. We had transactions that averages between $500-$2000, but he was the main client that we used with wave. Overall, he paid us $12,000 for all of his small businesses as he is an entrepreneur. They saw that he had made many payments within a span of 3 months, and froze our account altogether, saying that they could not release the funds until 6 months had passed, and even gave us the specific day the funds were to be released. We didn't know what to do, so we waited the entire 6 months. When we reached out to them, they told us to collect payment in another way, but they had already collected payment for us, and we can't double charge anyone. It makes no sense. [sensitive content hidden] (her boyfriend) was furious, and tried to call the company several times himself, but THERE IS NO ACTUAL PHONE LINE for them! So all that could be done were emails that were ignored. He had business up in Canada and somehow got ahold of someone, asking to refund his money so he could pay us directly, but again received no response. 6 months passed and we never received our money. My cousin would log on daily and we had our business account linked to it, so all was in order, but all it was was a copy of everything wells Fargo had. We tried for 2 years to get our money back, even after the company was dissolved, with no luck. They decided to close our account (we weren't using it for anything anyway) and gave us the reason that our company didn't have enough of a presence for them. After 3 years and the actual person that paid trying to contact them and no chargeback of any sort occuring, it's quite obvious that there is no fraudulent or suspicious activity whatsoever. My cousin spoke to a different person every day via live chat who never knew what was going on and would forget about our case. One day she finally got to the right person, who saw the mistake on their end, and we finally received our money over 3 years later.

The only positive thing that I can say about them, is that after THREE years and having to lose the company that my cousins and I started together, we did finally get our money, or rather most of it.

I will just tell you our story with it. My 2 cousins and I decided to go into business together before COVID happened. We all have degrees in different categories and wanted to join forces. One had a degree in computer engineering, one in graphic design, and I had a business degree although at the time I had a huge following on social media and was working as an influencer. We wanted to help small businesses get their names out, and started a business advertising for them. I used my presence on social media to advertise by word of mouth, while my cousins would design web sites, and create custom logos and business cards for our clients. We began with just friends to test, so we didn't have a set price for anyone. It was also a side gig so we let people set their prices. Thankfully wave was not the only company that we used. I will describe our experience in the next question.

Dane

Bewertet am 5.7.2019

Wave is a Great Accounting Suite - and it's FREE!

Wave is a great piece of accounting software that rivals Quickbooks and Xero. The biggest winner, which it obvious to anyone who has researched Wave as an accounting platform for their small business: it’s FREE! Both Quickbooks and Xero have fairly low-cost pricing models for small businesses that range all the way to fairly high-cost for larger businesses. Wave, on the other hand, is specifically tailored to the small business, and offers only features popular with those businesses. But, because of this, their base accounting software is completely free. Their only products you would be billed for would be payroll or credit card processing, both of which are priced competitively to Quickbooks/Intuit’s and Xero’s offerings as well.

Wave also offers a lot of the same features, including automatic bank and credit card feeds, customized charts of accounts, multiple businesses on one account, smart expense categorization (software learns over time), and more.

Wave does have its limitations and is more basic than Quickbooks or Xero, especially to us accountants who can see the glaring differences. However, even as an accountant and bookkeeper, I recommend Wave to a lot of my smaller clients whose biggest consideration is cost, simply because you can’t beat free. Plus, a lot of the additional features that offerings like Quickbooks or Xero feature, smaller businesses will not always utilize anyway, so Wave fits them perfectly. All-in-all, there are no large drawbacks.

• Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 16.2.2021

Wave Accounting: Could Be Perfect.

I am really happy having moved over from Zoho Books and before than from Xero.
I love that you can toggle between personal and business sides easily. Delegation is well thought out.
Personally, I love having my books in the cloud because I can hire a bookeeper who can get to know my workflow. (Wave also has bookeepers you can hire internally.)

It's perfect for people that are small entrepreneurs who need to have a business set of books.

Wave Accounting is a really great idea. Simple bookeeping for people that don't have "accountant-minds." It gets into a space where programs like Xero and Zoho Books are a little too complicated for non-accountants and creators.

It's got a fantastic UI.

Easy to use.

Fairly easy to setup.

Way more intuitive than competitors like Zoho Books and Xero Accounting.

Support is really slow. I get that it's a free service, and therefore you have paid support working for free customers. But support takes days to get back to you. So once you're setup, it's fine. But if you have a question or two doing setup, like I did, it takes an extraordinarily long time.

Granted, most people using this might not have to deal with multi-currency and Paypal in particular, but it's something to keep in mind.

Also, the bank connections sometimes fail. Although this is a problem with all of these services who use Plaid to get bank data.

1’588 Bewertungen