Mindbody Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Mindbody

Mindbody ist eine cloudbasierte Clubmanagement- und Terminplanungslösung, die auf die Bedürfnisse kleiner und mittelständischer Unternehmen zugeschnitten ist. Das Produkt wird in erster Linie von Fitnessstudios, Fitnesscentern,...

3.6

Mohammad
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 25.4.2023

Einfach und flexibel Software

Mindbody ist eine einfache Software und übersichtlich

Ich finde, dass der Software einfach TOP ist. Sehr einfach zu nutzen und man kann Ihre Zeit richtig gut organisieren

Die einzige Nachteile, die ich gefunden habe, dass der Software nicht genug möglichkeiten für individuelle Training.

Robin
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 27.9.2022

Laut unserem Kunden die bisher beste Software für die Online Terminvergabe

Von der Terminerstellung über die Buchung bis hin zur Zahlung reibungsloser Verlauf

Mehr individuelle Designmöglichkeiten wären zwecks Anpassung schön

Emily
Emily
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

MindBody is almost all the software you need for a gym or studio

Overall, MindBody is great and I don't think I've even used half of the features after several years of regular use. There is a way to do anything, and tech always provides good help.

There is a wide variety of ways that you can structure contracts and payments. The feature that allows you to attach PDF documents to each client helps towards operating in a more paperless manner.

Refunds and returns are a bit confusing. The product could also be improved with a better attendance system. They should improve the attendance feature. The sign in app apparently doesn't work and we have used a different sign in software.

Die besten Alternativen zu Mindbody

Chermaine

Bewertet am 29.12.2023

Great business platform

Its easy to use and manage appointments and clients.

App crashes with customized app or branded app.

Melissa

Bewertet am 31.12.2023

MINDBODY review

MINDBODY has all the features we needed.

MINDBODY is clunky and not user friendly on the client or business end. The price is too high.

Sherree
Sherree
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 28.11.2023

Time Saving

Very happy and less stressed with Mindbody.

I can have all the different kinds of appointments for my Mary Kay on here easily. Easy to load and navigate through it. Helps keep personal appointments seperate from my businesse.

So far I haven't found anything that I don't like or that would be a Con for users.

Nicole
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 22.12.2023

Convenient and user friendly

I am very satisfied with using this on my phone to help keep my days all in line

being able to easily sign up for fitness classes and to see what times each day are open
booking appointments for hair or a massage as well
syncing this with your devices as well to keep your day in check

at this time I have not found any cons to using MindBody

Lina
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 12.11.2023

Poor service, overpriced, don’t use them

Poor, very poor. In fact how this company is handling Client cancellation is so bad I question if it is even legal.

Biggest name. Expensive with huge amount of functions one does not know what to do with.

Over Pericles, 3-3.5 times the price of competition.
Poor admin support, you get everyone answering your questions without reading into any previous email exchange.
Extensive function but don’t offer the most basic one like sending an automatic payment receipt (invoice) to clients. “Sorry you need to do this manually” not for $470/month, I won’t be.
Impossible to cancel omg, they make you run around like crazy just for a cancellation. If you need to give 30 days notice to cancel, you will need another 30 days on top at least to get through the number of useless emails they keep sending you and the number of security questions they ask is more than a bank would.

Julia

Bewertet am 27.10.2020

Terrible software, terrible customer service

Customer service is awful. The message always says they have an unusually high call volume, so it takes hours to solve any issues, and half the issues the techs have never heard of it, so they just punt.

The software is good at booking clients, and minding the number of sessions remaining in a package. It reminds clients of appointments.

The point of sale is a nightmare. They have NO point of sale effectively. They don't even allow an instrument as a chip reader!!! The only solution is a 3rd party instrument that costs $900, and does not fully integrate with the mindbody software. They forbid you getting a functional Credit card terminal, and have no options. This system is a constant source of grief. It double charges clients all the time, they say they are "trying" to get it to stop, meanwhile I get a dozen furious calls a week from clients who complain. The company has had an urgent fix in the works for over a year. I could go on, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Aditionally, they charge way above what I can get credit card processing for on the open market, but they forbid any competition in this arena.

Kelly
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.12.2023

Easy to Use and Looks great

It's very easy to use and quick. I open the app, my favourites are there straight away so I click on what I want and then get notifications to confirm that the bookings are in. I can also see my previous bookings and other places that are available to book into.

I just love how easy it is to use. I use Mindbody twice a week to make gym bookings and it takes me 20 seconds to do.

I haven't noticed anything that I don't like about Mindbody.

Danielle
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

Mindbody App Review for Fitness and Spa Scheduling

Mindbody has been a great resource for scheduling fitness, spa appointments. It is much easier than calling the location and having to wait on hold to speak with someone.

Mindbody is a very easy app to use to schedule a variety of appointments as long as the company you are receiving services from is part of Mindbody. It is seamless to schedule as well as reschedule within the app when necessary. I manage not only my own appointments but those for my children through the app.

None at this time, the needs of the app meet my expectations.

Alicia
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.12.2023

Mindbody is my go-to for scheduling and managing fitness classes - it's a game changer!

Easy class scheduling and payment processing make my life simpler and more organized.

Occasional glitches and slow loading times can be frustrating when I'm in a rush.

Theresa

Bewertet am 28.2.2020

It is OKAY

I think until recently we were thinking of switching to something else that is more reasonably priced. I stayed on and am now using the new marketing software. We will see if it helps automate our business more.

I like that it has an app and that our clients can easily sign up. Also, the billing makes it easy for a small business like ours.

We have been using MINDBODY for the last 3 years. I just think it is okay and think there are so many other products out there that have come out that might be better. My biggest gripe is the cost. I wish it scaled more with how big our fitness business is. We have a small business and don't do a lot of volume but in order to get the marketing features we have to pay a huge premium. I also was bothered that that they just increase costs by a lot after we used it for a year and never gave any training about the new features that we HAD to pay for. I don't like that their actual internal network and app don't help get new clients. DON'T ever pay for that feature as it takes a percentage from the sale. You are much better off doing your own sales and marketing.

Vagaro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mindbody

It seems to be the most widely used in the business
Edward
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 11.3.2021

No Longer Suitable for Music Teacher; Expensive for Small Businesses

I have used MindBody for nearly 15 years, both as an administrator and staff/user, and I used to work in software. I used to love them and, early on, I would frequently recommend them to colleagues - the deployment phase was exceptional.

However, they are not the company them once were - nor is their software as attractive, simple to use, or innovative as it used to be. The user-interface is very tired-looking, they are focused on up-selling to bigger clients who can afford and ignoring the smaller clients of which I am one. (Their costs are £100-450pcm basic, plus an additional £199 pcm for an almost essential mobile app, which puts it well out of range for a small business.

Probably, importantly, the functionality is also possibly geared around larger yoga, hair-salons, gyms, etc. I am a music teacher. I think it's time I looked at a more tailored music teaching option.

Excellent support at deployment stage; good customer service response times; very friendly staff; used to be market leaders; possibly good functionality but only available at premiums packages

Old-fashioned user-interface (very web v.1); very expensive; limited functionality compared to competition (good functionality only available at premiums packages); current business model seems to be selling 'tailored' mobile apps at £199 pcm, which we all know is off-the-shelf code painted a different colour and without enough modifiable options to justify the expense).

No longer market leaders; unaware of competition; mixed staff knowledge (their recent expansion means too many employees have severely limited knowledge, and I frequently get passed around 'experts' or stuck re-explaining my issues).

Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mindbody

I chose MindBody 10 years ago when there weren't many better alternatives or industry-specific alternatives. There now are considerable options for music teaching software so I fear I must bid MindBody goodbye...
Rebecca
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.10.2023

A good system that did not work as well for Canadian clients

Customer service was very good. We were able to easily put in our schedules and see the overall picture of our enrollment structure. Tracking clients was well done.

Mindbody at the time of our usage did not allow for online registration for clients, payment systems for Canadians not the ability for our clients to have a portal into their accounts to make changes and access information. It was very rudementary in its design. As such we changed systems entirely for ease of business.

Tatiyana
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

I like it but..

Mindbody sets a high bar for business software. But unfortunately their quality of customer services does not match the high premium you pay. There are definitely softwares out there that will suit exactly what you are looking for with a support team that is willing to help you in every way at a fraction of the cost.

Mindbody is like driving a fully loaded Mercedes Benz. Looks pretty. Has all the features. Very custom and detailed.

Con: way too expensive. customer service plummeted. Not accommodating. Does not matter if you are a long term customer I feel like I am just a number and they could care less if they lose you as a customer or not.

Vagaro

Warum Mindbody gewählt wurde

I outgrew schedulicity and needed more features that they weren't offering at the time.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mindbody

Because Mindbody at the time was an all inclusives software with all the features I was looking for and the price was amazing when I first signed up in 2015.
Leigh-Ann

Bewertet am 9.9.2019

Not for Small Business, Definitely Not for Martial Arts

Small business's should look elsewhere. Prices are outrageous without offering much to the smaller industries. Prices are based on preset packages (with not useful options) rather than size of business.

Easy to login and add customers, update schedule. Started off ok but soon prices increased dramatically.

This is the MOST expensive software. In the 2+ years we used Mindbody, the price increased over 200% with no additional features that benefit our small business. Many calls to customer service - who could care less about a small business needs - only to tell you about products that benefit the big companies. They do massive price increases and make sure to take away the 1 feature you actually need in order to put you at a higher price point. I know dance studios were in the same boat as martial arts. The only item that was "martial arts" was adding a belt system - that's pretty basic - basically it's a client management system with that added in. There are lots of martial arts specific software that give you WAY more bang for your buck and base your price on number of students rather than forcing you to buy a premium package that is 75% not useful for martial arts.

William

Bewertet am 5.9.2018

MindBody is on its way to becoming something great.

My overall experience with Mindbody business management has been well. Customer service is really good, each department I speak with is very helpful and informative. However, I would like to see Mindbody have a department or a program that allows businesses to collaborate with the MindBody software team, to help improve the software and help the Mindbody software team understands the types of software tools different business would need.

I consider MindBody on the computer, and a mobile device two different software experiences. What I enjoy the most about MindBody on the computer, is the ability to resize the window, which allows you to control the amount of information on the screen. What I like most about the MindBody software on a mobile device is the ease of use, and straight to the point UI.

What I like least about the MindBody software on the computer is the outdated feel and UI. Some menus feel cluttered, while other menus are mostly blank and could contain more information or a drop-down menu and some tabs feel hidden too. A lot of our staff members state that they can not understand the software at first glance and have a difficult time navigating the UI. Simply put, the software should be as easy as, I want to do A, B and C, and should be able to not have to dig through tabs and menus to do it.

Another thing I like least about the software is location management. Our business has two locations using Mindbody, and there is not an easy eay to switch between both accounts, without having to completely log out of the account and log back into the other one.

What I like least about the MindBody software on a mobile device, is the business app, it can sometimes look outdated as well. The schedule tab in day view looks cluttered at first glance. The client tab is mostly blank when it could have a "most recently added" tab, or "clients that checked in today" or "Clients that checked in this week" tab.

Bewertet am 7.10.2016

Big Company - Doesn't care about you

When you sign up you'll be promised the moon and stars. Then you'll get 1-2 support calls per week and you'll see many of those claims retracted. If your support guy is good (I had one good call) this is enough to get you up and running. Unfortunately mine was not. It was "click here, type this, go back to this screen and click here" and then at exactly 45 minutes our call is ended until the next one. No explanation of the system just blind instructions. This went on for 2 months! At some point he was telling me "You're ready to go" when in fact all I'd been doing was following his instructions and still didn't get any explanation on how to use it with clients. The final straw was when I couldn't get the app working on an android device and then told they don't support all android devices (sales rep promised 'it will run on any android device'). In maddening frustration by that point, I left and asked for a refund but was told "we have a no refund policy". I later realised by myself that a different app is used for business (nobody in support pointed this out when I brought up the compatibility issue). I'd already bought all the hardware and cards for the barcode scanning function so tried to clear the air and take a share of blame, then suggested if someone on their end can just explain how to use that feature I'd continue with mindbody. They ignored that and are completely ignoring all of my emails now (even though I'm still in the middle of a paid month). Do not go near these guys, they will take your money and drop you if you are too much work. There is no trial period and their legally dubious 'no refund policy' means you will never get your money back if something goes wrong. You will feel like a tiny cog to a big company and if you don't like how the system works, tough!

To review the software itself, it has lots of features but you'll only need a fraction of them. The reason is that they try to cover such a wide range of businesses - from gyms to hair dressers. So the backend has a ton of menus and unfamiliar terminologies, and a significant learning curve to get up and running. This would be manageable, but see my review above regarding support. If you want to drive desk staff mad, and make them harder to train and replace, then this is a good way to do it.

I would recommend you shop around for a better alternative to this. Mindbody is a bit of a jack of all trades, master of none. Goteamup or Glofox were much better alternatives I evaluated

- If most of your business is direct debit based, and if you can get your customers into their paysafe (netbanx) system, then the transaction charges seem competitive (plus an extra monthly fee).
- There are lots of features
- It has a custom app that looks pretty

- The app will also advertise any of your competitors on mindbody when people look for you
- You feel like you are dealing with a big company that doesn't ultimately care about you or your business, just your money
- Legally dubious "No Refund" policy will be enforced regardless of the reason you ask. Contact your consumer ombudsman if they try this
- Inflexible back end - jack of all trades approach

Lauren

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

Excellent at providing options, but slightly over-complicated

Overall, this product is a good solution for any gym or membership based company. I have not been able to find an option out there that has as many capabilities as Mindbody does, so I've chosen to stick with it. While it does have some inconveniences, it is a very reliable flexible software, which at the end of the day is the most important thing anyway.

The sheer range of things this program can do is extremely impressive. Having just one program that can do so much is a huge plus in terms of simplicity and frugality. Specifically, it is very nice to have a POS, scheduling software, and online booking all in one. You can have two computers set up at your gym that can handle everything. Extremely convenient.

Customer service is pretty good. I never had to wait on hold for longer than a few minutes. Sometimes the help takes longer than seems necessary and is difficult to follow, but I think that is more than fault of this somewhat convoluted software than the actual customer service itself.

The software is easily accessible from anywhere. Surprisingly, their mobile platform is actually pretty good!

The main Con in a word is Convoluted. Everything is multiple steps, navigating the software can be difficult, and the layout is not intuitive in the slightest. I strongly dread training new employees on this software. It usually takes me about two hours just to go through everything with them...It's a headache. Like anything else, it's not too bad once you learn it, but learning it is not fun.

The POS is a little clunky. Processing is a bit slow- this was an issue even on a new computer. At my former employer, we actually ended up buying a different POS because we were so tired of putting up with the one built I to Mindbody. We still used the Mindbody one for class and competition registrations, but everything else (open gym admissions, merchandise, snacks, and drinks) went through the other system.

Peter
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 5.6.2020

Stay well away from this company

MindBody missold me on the product. They promised me basic functions that the software simply wasn't able to deliver. When I expressed that this is one of the main selling points for me they said quote" I've checked it for you and we can do that". One of these things was a simple auto email reminder for customers when they are due for payment on their payment plan. This function could have saved me a considerable amount of time not having to individually email people.

It took me weeks of communication to them to even get an I'm sorry out of them without any real resolution.

I wish their sales people were more honest at the beginning and just told me outright that the software isn't for my business. They outright lied to me and seemed to be more keen on closing a sale than having a happy customer for the long run. They suspect they actually caused extra work load for their tech support team.

While the tech support team was generally trying to be helpful I was told conflicting information several times about the same subject on how to adjust a certain functionaility or whether or not it can be adjusted etc. This also caused me several hours on the phone with them.

This is very upsetting as I sept £1500 for onboarding then £190/month on monthly subsciption for using the platform. That's OUTRAGEOUS comparing it to what you actually get for that money!!!!!!!

Upon leaving them they woulnd't provide my data in a userfriendly format even when I asked for it.

I generally found their tech support team helpful and generally trying their best to sort out the issues you're facing. Although it often meant spending hours on the phone waiting for them.

Not user friendly at all, neither from the customer's perspective nor from the admin side. Initially we had about 30% of the registration not going through due to the sign up process not functioning properly on the customers side. This is after spending £1500 on 2 months of onboarding with MindBody!!!!

The software often wouldn't function fully on Safari.

Simple tasks made extremely complicated on the admin side. For example: if you have to change a date of an event, you have to remove every person registered from the event and refund their account. Until you do that the software doesn't let you change the date. Once you removed and refunded everyone you can change the date of the event. Once you change the date of the event you have to individually re-register each person back in. The process of doing the unregistering and reregistering someone takes a couple of minutes each. This is just one example of many.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Mindbody.

We can see that your cancellation was processed, and wish you the best of luck as you search for a software that fits your business needs.

Beantwortet am 29.6.2020
Richard
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 16.5.2017

Skip this overpriced, poorly designed software.

The actual customer interface is pleasing to look at. Customer support had a fairly long wait most days, but when you did get through to someone, they could usually solve the problem or let you know there was nothing they could do to help.

I was contacted by a Mindbody sales rep who said their software would be "perfect" for doing online reservations for my business. I'm more than a bit disappointed in their software. This is a classic example of a very poorly designed system that has been endlessly fixed and patched.

Here is my biggest complaint. The software allows a client to purchase more seats than what are available in a workshop scheduled for a particular date. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT AN ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM ALLOWS MORE SEATS TO BE SOLD THAN ARE AVAILABLE? Really, it's true. It is really and unbelievably true. Happens to us week in and week out and I have to call customers to apologize and fix the mess.

Every month I have to schedule my classes and get them into the system. Because the software is so clunky, it takes a lot of time, multiple screens and it is prone to errors. I've recently switched to a new software system and what takes me 10 minutes now used to take me an hour with Mindbody.

Training employees to use the system is extremely difficult. I finally gave up and just did the work myself.

Their latest 25% price increase had me running for the door.

There are other reservation systems out there that you can find on this review site. Don't waste your time with this one.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We have been experiencing a higher than average call volume and have been actively working on improving wait times, including launching a 24/7 support Twitter account.

We'd like to hear more about your feedback about your worksthips being oversold. Can you send us an email at [email protected] detailing your experience so we can investigate?

We know that you have many options for business management software and we appreciate that you tried MINDBODY. We wish you and your business success.

Beantwortet am 19.5.2017
Terri

Bewertet am 10.12.2017

I've increased my business 20% in each of the 2 years I've been with MBO.

MBO is far more than a software provider. They are my strategic business partner. They keep me current on all the technological advancements available in the market through ongoing development in the software. As well as provide the research/data analysis which helps me make sound business decisions regarding my future growth and profitability.
My favorite feature is the ease of setting up the reoccurring revenue via auto pay monthly membership contracts. The other two powerful resources I use are the automated emails, retention/re-engage email marketing, and all the reporting capabilities. The day to day use of class check-in, retail sales, client account management are all features I like.
Finally, the primary reason, and the one which has earned MBO the strategic partner status within my organization is summed up in on simple word support. Their world class team of dedicated technical support staff are available 24/7/365 to answer my questions, provide information and will take all the time necessary to help me resolve anything I need.
The support doesn't end with the technical. Through the MINDBODY University program I've learned best practices, how to use the reports to build my sales and marketing strategies and to set my business goals. The MBU video tutorial liberty provides additional information on a variety of topics right from my desktop.

MINDBODY is far more than a software provider, they are my teammates! My success is their success. Period.

Like any partnership, there are always imperfections and areas of improvement. If I could wave a magic wand and all my wishes were granted, then this is what I would wish:
a more robust set of auto email options
more content for the retention and re-engage emails
more functionality related to inventory
the ability of change contract start dates after the contract has been activated

That's about it. There are other, small quirks which can be annoying at times, but then again, nothing is perfect and there is always room for improvement in any relationship.

Antwort von Mindbody

Thanks for the review, Terri! We're proud to be on your team!

Beantwortet am 2.8.2018
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

bussniss health fitness

Mindbody is a cloud-based software that provides management solutions for health and wellness businesses, such as fitness centers, salons, spas, and yoga studios. It offers a range of features, including online scheduling, staff management, payment processing, and marketing tools.Positive points:User-friendly interface: Mindbody is intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing users to quickly access the features they need.Versatile: Mindbody is a versatile platform that can be customized to suit the specific needs of different types of health and wellness businesses.Customer support: The company offers a range of customer support options, including phone, email, and chat support.Mobile app: The Mindbody mobile app allows users to manage their business on-the-go and makes it easy for clients to book appointments and classes.Negative points:Pricing: Some users feel that Mindbody is expensive compared to other management software options.Glitches: Some users have reported experiencing glitches or bugs with the software, which can be frustrating and time-consuming to resolve.Limited reporting options: While Mindbody provides some basic reporting features, some users would like to see more advanced reporting options to help them better analyze their business data.Overall, Mindbody is a widely used and respected software in the health and wellness industry. While it may have some drawbacks, many businesses find it to be an effective tool for managing their operation

Comprehensive business management: Mindbody offers a suite of tools for businesses in the wellness industry, including scheduling, booking, payment processing, client management, and marketing. This all-in-one platform can simplify administrative tasks and streamline operations.Customizable options: Mindbody provides a range of customization options for businesses to tailor their services and branding. For example, businesses can create their own branded app, website, or online store using the Mindbody platform.Customer engagement: Mindbody offers features to engage customers and build relationships, such as automated appointment reminders, personalized messaging, and loyalty programs. These can help businesses retain customers and increase customer satisfaction.Reporting and analytics: Mindbody provides detailed reporting and analytics on business performance, including sales, revenue, and customer behavior. This can help businesses make informed decisions and optimize their operations.Integration with other tools: Mindbody can integrate with a variety of other tools, such as social media, email marketing, and accounting software. This can help businesses streamline their workflows and improve efficiency.Positive points:User-friendly interface: Mindbody is intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing users to quickly access the features they need.Versatile: Mindbody is a versatile platform that can be customized to suit the specific needs of different types of

Pricing: Some users have found Mindbody to be expensive, especially for small businesses or independent practitioners who may not have a large budget.Complexity: While Mindbody offers many features and options, some users have found the platform to be complex and difficult to navigate, especially for beginners.Technical issues: Some users have experienced technical issues such as slow loading times, system crashes, and glitches, which can be frustrating and disruptive.Customer support: While Mindbody offers customer support, some users have reported slow response times and difficulty in getting their issues resolved.Limited customization: Some users have reported that Mindbody's templates and design options are limited, which can make it challenging to create a unique and personalized brand.Negative points:Pricing: Some users feel that Mindbody is expensive compared to other management software options.Glitches: Some users have reported experiencing glitches or bugs with the software, which can be frustrating and time-consuming to resolve.Limited reporting options: While Mindbody provides some basic reporting features, some users would like to see more advanced reporting options to help them better analyze their business data.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

BIG MISTAKE

None. This thing takes hours to set up - the numbers in the revenue tracker do not match up to the deposits in the bank account. We have to keep track of our own revenue and can't trust any of the numbers that show up in their tracking.

Horrific customer service - insanely high price increases - unethical business practices -
For example - we decide to try out a new retention marketing program that they came up with. Sounds like a great idea, decided to test it out. It sucked, whatever, we tried it and just decided to discontinue it. No-can-do. Apparently, without telling us, trying out the new automated follow up program bumped us up to a completely different version of the software - we thought it was just an add-on service. Well the thing sucked and we wanted to go back to what we had, but they eliminated that. But they didn't even tell us that they had eliminated it before we switched back. So they switch us back and we are shockingly surprised when we lose A LOT of functionality. We complain that we were never told when we upgraded, or when we downgraded what the consequences would be. They don't care. So here we are losing money as a result, because we can't manually adjust prices when necessary and spending a significant amount of time doing things ourselves that our employees were able to do before. So we just agree to go back to the upgraded version only to find out that all of our membership contracts and autopays information is gone. I know we are not the only ones this has happened to. I smell a class-action lawsuit coming...

Hello,

Over the course of the past year, we have been rolling out new packages to our customers, giving them at least 30 days notice about when their new pricing will take effect, and what their options were.

We'd like to look into the feedback you made in your review, but unfortunately, because you provided your feedback anonymously, we are unable to confirm that is what happened.

Could you provide your business details to [email protected]?

Beantwortet am 28.9.2018