ZoomInfo Sales Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über ZoomInfo Sales

ZoomInfo powered by DiscoverOrg liefert Daten zur Kaufabsicht und Warnmeldungen für Vertriebs- und Marketingteams. Diese cloudbasierte Lösung eignet sich für Unternehmen jeder Größe, die ihre Marketinginitiativen und Workflows...

3.6

• Unternehmensgröße: 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.12.2022

ZoomInfo

Erste Anlaufstelle bei Sales Outreach!Sehr übersichtlich, viele Filter und eine riesige Datenbank. Nur zu empfehlen.

Die Extension könnte etwas schneller sein

Ashley
Ashley
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

YOU NEED THIS!

We love ZoomInfo, you can do a trial in the beginning to dip your toes in the water and see how you like it, but again they really do work with you on pricing if that is what is deterring you from trying out this software. If you are a staffing/recruiting firm, I really recommend you trying this out!

We absolutely could not live without ZoomInfo! This software has made such a huge impact on our business, it is so easy to use and they really work with you on pricing if necessary! There are so many awesome add on you can choose from for your account, and we love being able to search millions of companies and get direct work line and mobile dials + work emails. It has helped out recruiters reach out to many hiring managers directly.

I would say pricing is a little bit high, but again you get what you pay for! And this service is 100% worth it in our minds, that we do not mind spending the money to make the business grow.

Steve
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 15.4.2022

Good product

My experience with ZoomInfo has been solid. There have been some bumps, but when I communicated my experience and dissatisfaction with them in an appropriate way their team acted appropriately and reasonably to accommodate my concerns. They have a strong customer service team, and I would recommend this product to anyone looking to utilize a system like this who is willing to spend the money.

ZoomInfo is a very solid product and their service offerings are ever-expanding. I think they realize that they have been the major player in the market for a while now, however the market is starting to catch up, so they are adding new features, focusing on what their customers want and features they will utilize in order to offer them or better product and more streamlined system.

The system is very expensive and the data accuracy is not the best. These are really my only two complaints. Although they are big ones, you will find the same issues with data in any provider you go to, no matter their claims. Some will be better than others, but then they will be lacking in other areas.

Die besten Alternativen zu ZoomInfo Sales

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 21.7.2021

Best tool for prospecting & lead generation in the US

ZoomInfo has the largest database of companies, contacts in the USA, it helps our sales team, who are working with the US, to get relevant contact information and most importantly, the tool helps us to get direct dials.

Software is very easy to use, it integrates with all of the most popular sales technology tools like Salesforce, Linkedin, Outreach and etc. The best thing about Zoominfo is their largest database of companies, contacts in the United States.

Like with all similar tools, sometimes data is inaccurate, outdated or there is no data at all. Moreover, their support is very slow and not very helpful. Moreover, the data quality in Europe is poor, we need to use another tool (Congism) for Europe.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Cognism

Antwort von ZoomInfo

Hello,

Thank you for your review and feedback on ZoomInfo. We always like to hear from our customers and we value what you have to say. There is some things we would love to share with you as well about our data. Currently we have 95M+ Company Profiles, 63M+ Direct Dials, 100M+ Direct Emails, 4.3M+ C-Level Contacts, and we are constantly growing daily. Our platform employs automated machine learning to constantly scan corporate websites, news articles, SEC filings, job postings and other sources for information along with our massive growing network of voluntary contributors to update information about companies and contacts. The contacts and companies are updated as soon we get new information that can be validated for accuracy.

We are continuously working on improving our product everyday to better fit the needs of our customers, like yourself. We always love the chance for customers to speak with our Product team. If you're interested, please email: [email protected].

Beantwortet am 26.7.2021
Iyer
Iyer
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 3.4.2024

The absolute best prospecting tool - find any lead's contact info!

I will never stop using zoominfo, as long as I continue sales pursuits. It is the single most important tool I have besides knocking doors, and cold calling.

The amount of information, phone numbers, emails, job info, company info, and news you can get on one prospect in under a minute. The contact information is usually 90% accurate.

Some entries have no information on them, doesn't have the best CRM features, and the price is a bit high.

Ben

Bewertet am 20.4.2020

Zoominfo Review

Zoominfo has been an incredible resource. I have implemented at 3 different sales departments and will continue to require it as part of my sales tool set. I was surprised to find that in outing previous contact databases for Zoominfo, the company was paying about the same, if not more, for databases of half the size and little-to-no direct contact info.

There are some startups with a fraction of the database that may be a better price-fit for individual users, but I think you're doing it wrong, if you're using:

- Insideview or Dun&Bradstreet (not even comparable for direct contact info, for around the same price)
- Rainking (great tool for companies targeting IT Departments, has similar detail in contact info, but not as extensive of database)

The accuracy of the data. Zoominfo has more direct dials, including cell phone numbers and desk extensions, than any contact database on the market.

Zoominfo also provides emails for just about all of the contacts in it's database and does a good job of verifying/updating these contacts/emails regularly.

Zoominfo has very detailed data across all firmographics, but their employee count for small businesses (between 5-15 employees) is often inaccurate. For instance, in populating a list of companies with 10 or more employees, a lot of those 10-person companies may only have one or two... Not a big deal, in considering their accuracy for companies with over 20 employees and all the other pros.

It use to be a 'steal', but the pricing has continued to increase since Discoverorg purchased it. Still a very reasonable price for it's value, but it is becoming frustrating as the costs continue to increase significantly. They have a minimum, which amounts to ~$5,000/yr, which makes it inaccessible to individual users.

Julian
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 10.9.2020

Easily the worst company I've ever done business with

TL;DR — This company does not care one iota about customer service. They do not care about you or your business. They don't care about maintaining a good relationship in the pit of a pandemic. And even when times are fine, they don't care about giving you what they said they'd give you.

Here’s the experience
* I spent three months telling the sales rep exactly what I needed.
* Each time I explained it, she said something like, “Our plans just changed since last we spoke, but yes our current offer can meet your needs.” Confusing as all get-out every time she explained it.
* Finally decided to try it, because since they’ve bought out their competitors they’re the only one we could use.
* After two days we realized something was very wrong.
* They basically said, “Oh you need another plan for that.” Note: we did exactly what we said we’d do.
* Kicked it up to sales person’s manager: After 5 mins of listening, “Shoot, we’ve got you on the wrong plan.” Did they change our plan and admit their mistake? Nope... 363 days with the wrong plan and nothing we could do about it but give them more money and hope it would be different.
* We improvised with what we had as best we could, lost a lot of time, didn’t yield what we needed.
* Nine months later I get a surprising call from their collections agency telling me I have to pay a bill. These guys never called me, never sent an “in this together” email. In April, the pit of the pandemic, they just shot me over to collections. Wow.

The data quality is good and has improved over the past few years. This has been accomplished through numerous acquisitions of competitors, and either they were always a terrible company or the disarray from M&A has cast them into such chaos that all they can do is sell whatever they can get people to agree to buying, and operate a platform.

Whatever benefit they provide is so overwhelmingly overshadowed by their apathy and lethargy as a firm that I'm repeatedly reminded of interactions with corrupt functionary bureaucrats in failed states every time I deal with them. This may sound like hyperbole, but I assure you that it is not. I specialize in emerging markets and the only time I've ever seen behavior like I have at this company is in the most forgotten and ungoverned parts of the world — the places where if you don't like what they're serving, or if they didn't do what they promised, you can just go shove it or pay them more and hope that you finally get what you need... eventually.

We were sold the wrong benefits despite roughly three months of discussing our needs with the sales rep, and the company did absolutely nothing to amend this despite the sales manager's first impression on reviewing the problem being, "Oh shoot, we've got you on the completely wrong plan." So I'm not sure because it only sometimes met our needs and the company never revised our plan and blithely ignored our requests for them to do so.

Antwort von ZoomInfo

Hi Julian,

I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you had with us. This is absolutely in no way how we conduct ourselves with our customers. As always, we appreciate your feedback and are continuously looking to improve. If you could please email me at [email protected] I would love to chat more with you in hopes I can help resolve any issues you are currently having and figure out a way with you to avoid any miscommunication in the future.

Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Marketing

Beantwortet am 18.9.2020
Scott
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

ZoomInfo is a great tool, depending on your needs and budget

It was great before DiscoverOrg bought them and is surely improving by the day with DiscoverOrg.

Contains probably 80%+ records that have email address and/or direct dials. It is way more accurate than the data offered by other providers. Their accuracy is in line for what it should be, especially in today`s economy with unemployment being so low, and employee churn being so high. Despite these factors, I`d say their overall data accuracy is easily north of 70 - 75%, even with the above-mentioned data decay (which exists no matter what vendor you consider).

One other tool that helps to narrow down the list of contacts in a larger organization, is to search with filter to find only recently verified contacts.

It`s a little pricey, but there`s a lot of value too. The only other criticism is that unless you pay for a large number of "points" (contact that you can download in bulk) you are relegated to copy and paste at the individual level. It`s a bit cumbersome (by design), but I have used it as-is for years, without the additional credits.

Jill
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container

Bewertet am 24.6.2022

ZoomInfo is a great tool, but ...

Overall it has worked well. I did consider integrating with our CRM to add complete contact details when we had information missing, but it made me nervous with privacy laws so I did not do that. Overall the software works well and does what it should, I just wish there was a little more flexibility with segmentation so all companies could be found in a specific market.

I really like that I can look up complete contact details for individuals we've talked with but may not have complete info.

The only thing I've found that I don't like is that when I compare information from ZoomInfo with other platforms like Dunn & Bradstreet, D&B is able to find more companies and contacts than ZoomInfo. However, to be fair, it works the other way around too where ZoomInfo finds some that D&B does not. I wish the segmentation could be more broad, then drill down from there.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

LinkedIn Sales Navigator

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZoomInfo Sales

We also considered IIR and Dunn & Bradstreet. We went with D&B and ZoomInfo as they had the most accurate company and contact details.
Eric
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

ZoomInfo takes the load off of Ops

Zoominfo is an older looking UI but their database is robust and it gets the job done.

Zoominfo is beneficial to me because I can assign credits to reps who want leads and then forget about it. They are empowered to set their own criteria and go hunt and sell on their own.

The integration with SFDC is sub-par. Ideally we could use more sophisticated configuration options so that these could come over to our CRM the way that we want to see them and that doesn't conflict with other conventions we have in place.

Ken
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 25.10.2021

ZoomInfo has buyers' cell numbers, which has been a gamechanger for me.

Overall, I have seen value from ZoomInfo and it has helped me accelerate some deals.

with ZoomInfo, I like that I can get notifications about the companies that I care about and what they are doing. That allows me to strategize what I want to do and who I need to reach out to to. And when I do my outreach, I know what I need to say with my messaging that will cut through the noise and get a response from my buyer.

Because there is so much you can do with ZoomInfo, sometimes the software is a bit hard to use. It really does take time to set it up properly, otherwise it's just another too-powerful, often clunky solution in my tool kit.

Julia

Bewertet am 14.5.2022

One of my fave tools

I don't know what I would do without Zoom. This came up at our company conference. A necessity for remote work.

Zero qualms. I used to experience some issues with recordings, but they seemed to have fixed that as I haven't experienced that in months now.

Philip

Bewertet am 9.9.2021

ZoomInfo is worth the money

When I joined Mygo Consulting last year, there was no easy way to get a large number of qualified leads and their contact information, so getting ZoomInfo solved that very quickly. And Websights solved the issue of identifying visitors to our website.
I have found the accuracy of the contact information to be over 90%, which is much higher than other databases I have used in the past. Overall, I have been very satisfied with their platform.

There are several features in ZoomInfo that are important to me. The first is the ability to tailor lead lists for email and prospecting campaigns. The next features that I use on a daily basis are Websights and Opportunity Scoops. Websights tells me what companies visited our website, and I recently added Hotjar to show me their activity while they visited. That gives me the ability to reach out with a very targeted message based on where they went. The opportunity scoops gives me leads that our sales team can get in touch with and talk about how we can help with the upcoming projects that are listed.

Two things that I have discussed in the past that I would like to see improved are the technology stacks that ZoomInfo reports in each company. There has been a higher amount of inaccuracy than I used to see. The other improvement would be for more detailed information in the Websights feature. It is hard to see what pages a visitor went to, which is why we added Hotjar.

Kaylah

Bewertet am 9.9.2021

Great Contact Data Platform with Additional Benefits for Customer Engagement

Overall, my team really likes Zoominfo. It's simple, easy to use, and gives us the type of information that we need for our sales team to be successful. It's a great additional to pair with our other tools, and it extra helpful when it comes to finding contacts on LinkedIn.

My team really likes Zoominfo! It allows us to easily pull contact data for our sales team. The variety of filter options make the platform easy to use, and makes list pulling quick and simple. We love the Websights feature that allows us to see which companies have been on our site. And we really love the intent data that the platform provides! It's great to be able to cross reference the websights with the intent data to not only see who has been on our site and the pages they have viewed, but also it also allows us to focus on other products or services that the company is showing interest in when our sales team does outreach.

I wish the platform were quicker at updating contact and company records, and I wish that we would be actively updated on requests we have made in regards to these updates. I have submitted a few update requests, but they seem to die after the request is submitted because nobody reaches out to tell me the update has been complete, or when the update will be done. I have checked back in on records months later to see that they still were not updated with my request. Many of these have been HQ address updates.

Almodyr
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 17.2.2023

Zoominfo personal review

I've had a good overall experience with ZoomInfo SalesOS. The platform offers a lot of helpful features and insights and is simple to use. By streamlining our sales procedures and automating a lot of our operations, it has allowed us to boost our sales productivity. ZoomInfo has also provided exceptional customer service and technical assistance. They are always willing to assist us with any queries or problems we may have.

I loved ZoomInfo's user-friendly layout and the vast amount of searchable data. The ability to focus searches on particular parameters, such as location, job title, and industry, was also fantastic. It was also very beneficial that I discovered the contact details to be correct and current.

The fact the ZoomInfo is not user-friendly and can be challenging to navigate, especially for those who are unfamiliar with database search engines, was the aspect I disliked the least. The search results may also be cluttered and not necessarily contain the most up to date information.

Sadia Gohar
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Bewertet am 8.2.2023

ZoomInfo, a great lead generation tool , could improve a bit better

Overall, it is a decent lead generation tool, but it can improve. There are many other tools that do the same as zoominfo. It is a good tool for some industries except pharmaceutical and clinical trial industries.

1. It is very easy to use2. Great interface with many features3. Excellent buyer intent data 4. Good integrations for import/export data

1. Very expensive2. Data gets verified every 6 months (We get many bounces)3. Support is gone once the contract is signed (Beware of auto renewals - they will take you to court if you don't pay after auto-renewal)

Saurabh

Bewertet am 17.7.2020

Excellent tool for Data Enrichment and growth

We have managed to increase our contact database by 30% since we started using ZoomInfo. We have also managed to discover new companies in our target market to prospect to and have managed to enrich our existing data with some critical data points like Industry, Segment, Job role etc.

The amount of data points available for each Company and contact in large allowing us to segment and enrich data in different ways. Zoominfo also has a huge database of companies and contacts which aids in contact discovery and growth in the contact database. The google chrome extension is also very helpful to quickly search for a prospect on the go and the UI is very user friendly.

Their Salesforce integration seems very clunky. You cannot sync data to Salesforce unless you use up your allocated credits which is a problem. Data enrichment should occur in the background and not take up credits in my opinion.

• Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 11.2.2022

Zoominfo

Overall my experience has been good and customer service has been helpful

This is the best data content software in the industry. Easy to use and look data up

The software is very expensive. You pretty much get what you pay for

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 11.3.2023

Best Lead gen tool !

Zoominfo is a must-have if you are on SMB or Enterprise sales, the extension is very easy to find the details in a single click.

Accurate and validated data. Email IDs and contact details are very accurate and help in prospecting and sales engagement.

I didn't find anything negative with the product.

Lynn
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Bewertet am 13.6.2023

Zoominfo: Price/Value Relationship Not There

We tried it for two years and decided it was not worth the money.

The platform is relatively easy-to-use. The contact information provided is generally accurate.

The system is pricey for what you get. The intent indication is not that good.

Joram
Joram
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 27.5.2019

the best user intuitive and user friendly lead generation software

if you need a software that can give you access to raw data for lead generation,look no further

Zoom-info allows one to get information on leads including full names,job title, and there current direct phone numbers, mobile phone number, job titles and both work and personal email addresses, they have also greatly improved on the user experience with additional of LinkedIn links that allows for verification, also one gets access to the company revenue information and number of employees and the head quarters physical address,

so far so good, it is more user friendly and has a new arrangement for data information display

Vishal

Bewertet am 9.4.2023

One place for all the info needed to devolop the business

The main problem that Zoominfo has solved for me is "getting contact info for my daily targeted leads."

I can easily find my leads(point of contact) with a huge choice of filters. I can also get their contact info from here including business email, business phone number, supplement email, mobile number, and headquarter number.I can also export my leads in form of Excel which saves a lot of time. It has all the features you require to finish your sales target.Also, there is its chrome extension.

Although it is better than other platforms still sometimes it gives the wrong contact info. And I will suggest an improvement that should be updated as the user's LinkedIn profile.

Roselin
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

A user-friendly tool for daily sales data

On a whole, Zoominfo SalesOS is the perfect tool for day-to-day sales research. Right from prospecting companies as per our industry, revenue, and size targets to looking up prospects' contact details and LinkedIn, ZI did not disappoint me. There are integrations like Hubspot & Salesforce that work well with our ZI account. Dashboards and charts enhance the data presentation and help make better ICP evaluation & prospecting decisions. Like any other tool, it has a few shortcomings as well. But I'm sure it'll get better in the days to come.

The ease of use has to be the best part about Zoominfo. There is nothing complicated or difficult to understand about its features and functionalities. The tool can be navigated well through different sections and sub-sections.

Some details are not up-to-date. For example, some companies' revenue, headquarters, employee list and such details are either wrong or old or missing.

Katherine
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 15.4.2023

A massive volume of data for a wide range of applications.

The incredible selection of data that is available is remarkable, and its precision is very impressive.

I didn't like how ZoomInfo is unfriendly and difficult to use, especially for those new with database search engines. Search results may also be congested and include out-of-date information.

Reunaldo
Reunaldo
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

ZoomInfo SalesOS: Review

I liked the ease and the customizable features that Zoominfo SalesOS offers. The ability to quickly set up custom dashboards and reports for my team was especially helpful, as it allowed us to quickly gain insights into our sales performance.

The least I liked about ZoomInfo SalesOS was the lack of customization options. The platform provided limited customization options and did not offer enough control for us to customize our data or workflow to meet our specific needs.

286 Bewertungen