SurveyMonkey Enterprise Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über SurveyMonkey Enterprise

SurveyMonkey Enterprise ist eine 360-Grad-Feedback-Lösung, die Unternehmen unter anderem in den Bereichen Bildung, Gesundheitswesen oder IT bei der Durchführung von Feedback-Umfragen unterstützt. Die DSGVO- und HIPAA-konforme...

4.1

Carolyn
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 2.6.2020

This software is easy to use

Studies additionally are anything but difficult to make and send to our customers and examine their answers. we've been utilizing this product for battle the board generally and are prepared to contact our database, send them pamphlets and information like connections for our blog articles, online courses, and so forth. With the formats, you'll structure a generally excellent looking email and it'll get the peruser's consideration.

Great advertising begins with incredible programming, and that I think we've established our own. With SurveyMonkey, we've been prepared to contact a decent crowd for our counseling business and get a positive reaction too. we don't have a tremendous promoting group and do most stuff on-house, so relying on master programming as Mailchimp has truly paid off.

The email advertising didn't work week and SurveyMonkey had an excessive number of limitations consequently. SurveyMonkey had huge amounts of limitations on what you'll send which is the reason the product truly didn't chip away at my sake me.

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 4.12.2022

Data driven and reliable results

I have been using SurveyMonkey for more than two years. It is customizable and can easily be integrated to garner feedback from clients and employees. It is a practical solution and is easy to use.

SurveyMonkey gives me tremendous value for money and is packed with impressive features that gives me the bang I need for my buck. At my company, I mainly use this solution for Complaints Management and continuous improvement. I am able to monitor the progress of the investigation, root causes and corrective action. This enables effective management for customer satisfaction and customer engagement.

SurveyMonkey works well, however, it's data analytics can be improved to gain deeper insights from customers.

Ashley

Bewertet am 17.1.2020

Quick and easy way to collect data!

Overall, very positive! Utilizing SurveyMoney for us has opened doors that we otherwise did not know existed & has streamlined the communication between our patients and decision-makers in the department for the future of our services.

Utilizing SurveyMonkey within our department has allowed us to gather information/data that we otherwise would not be aware of or take into consideration when making plans/decisions with the future of our department for our customers (patients). Given we are completely reliant on our customers still finding us beneficial - Implementing SurveyMonkey only made sense to collect this necessary data.

We received feedback from some users attempting to complete our survey that the view on certain devices (smartphones, tablets) & browsers (Internet Explorer) was difficult. This resulted in increased time to complete the survey/submit information & could potentially deter customers from completing the survey in the future.

Die besten Alternativen zu SurveyMonkey Enterprise

Renan
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 24.8.2020

Possibly the best tool available, but often too complex.

SurveyMonkey is still used by some parts of my organization but there are still some points to fine-tune. Overall, the tool was very complete and a great platform for our surveys. the main issue we had was the complexity of the tool and the lack of options to properly manage all different customer feedback programs via it.

This tool have all features you can imagine for electronic surveys.

During the time my company experienced this tool, there were many separate accounts used by different parts of my organization, with little to non orchestration among the accounts. This seems to be available now, but it was one of the main pain-points, causing my company to move to another preferred vendor.

• Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 22.7.2022

SurveyMonkey

The excellent smooth process of these surveys

Nothing really that I can think of that i don't like

Mayerly
Mayerly
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 9.6.2023

My experience using a business survey tool

While the tool is easy to use and offers a wide range of survey templates to get you started quickly, I have found some customization options limited. In addition, the process of analysis and presentation of the results is basic and does not have many advanced options compared to other similar tools.

What I like best about the tool is its ease of use and the ability to create custom surveys to meet my specific business needs. I also like that the tool provides access to a wide range of survey templates to help get started quickly and efficiently.

What I like least is that the process of analyzing and presenting the survey results is quite limited and lacks advanced options compared to other business survey tools. I also found that the lack of customization on certain features can be a bit restrictive in terms of how the surveys can be set up.

Anusha
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.8.2023

Overall it is a good tool to run CSAT

Survey monkey is always a good tool no doubts. May be in the era of GenAI, a little improvements can really help.

the options that we get set the validation while creating the new question. Be it, an option button, multiple choice, rating scale etc

When we send a survey org wide, especially while running the internal satisfaction survey, it wont take the user name who is filling the survey by default unless the survey is sent exclusively to a set of people by entering their email IDs.

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

Easy to use, good value for the money

Love it, and would recommend it to anyone needing to communicate and get feedback from larger data groups.

We integrated SurveyMonkey with MailChimp and use it to manage all of our campaigns. Easy to use, efficient and takes the hassle out scheduling and maintaining big lists and data sets.

We probably don;t use the reporting to it's maximum capacity, but it seems pretty robust.

Jon
Jon
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.6.2018

the best of the best

This tool saves me a ton of time and makes it really easy for staff to answer questions for various pilot projects,satisfaction ratings, etc.

This software is SO EASY to use, both for survey creators and survey takers. And the amound of data and the actions you're able to take on that data are mind-boggling, especially at the paid levels. The free level is perfectly sufficient for basic Q/A, survey/response type things, but the paid level sunlocks things like text answer analysis based on keywords and other spiffy features like that. Super neat!
This tool saves me a lot of time doing research on potential project impact, pain points for end users, user satisfaction, etc. I'm sure I could be using it for more, but I'm not all that creative :)

It cannot force users to take the surveys.
I literally have none! I was able to very easily setup my survey, send the link out, and analyzew the responses efficiently.

Andréia
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 21.3.2019

The best app for Surveys

It is the best app for Surveys. I usually use the free version when I am trying to run internal surveys for my employees (we give a lot of prizes for the top employees of the month). It's an excellent way to find out what they wish to win next and makes our rewards have a real value to the team. But I also use the paid options when I want to do something for my clients, and I can customize and looks more professional for the external public.

You can use the free version with the same quality, or you can pay and have your survey customized. The paid version is very affordable.

I don't see any negative side of this product.

Surbh
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 21.2.2023

Survey Monkey - is it worth to pay for Surveys?

Its pretty good

Everything is good, specially it makes life easy to create complex surveys with extra branching/ calculations

Was good, only concern is if you need to create complex surveys then you can pay and use it for simple surveys the free service of Google docs, MS docs is better.

Félix
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.5.2021

An efficient way to collect and analyse data

SurveyMonkey presents a clean and efficient way to collect large scale data, particularly by making it easy to email surveys to large email lists. It’s analysis also makes it easy to distinguish trends within the data without too much rigorous self-analysis.

Despite its large amount of features. Its free plan is rather limited and a proper survey (with a large sample size) would require users to sign up. This is a disadvantage compared to alternatives such as Google or MS forms.

Cristine
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 24.11.2019

Survey Monkey Enterprise, Be Secured and Be in Control

SurveyMonkey Enterprise has help us come up with practical solutions towards the learning needs of students. Through survey monkey links we distribute to students through the university website, and we right away get the feedback we need to help the university plan an academic year the is suited to cater for the requirements of the students.

What I like most about SurveyMonkey Enterprise is that it let's us secure our data and be in control of it. It has a centralized administration feature that let's us distribute our gathered and pre-existing data to those who are meant to have them and secure it from any other party that aren't supposed to get a grasp of our data. This means, besides privacy and security, it enables us to share only the right data for the right user and that is very important when handling collected data, making SurveyMonkey Enterprise, truly helpful!

We do not only keep safe gathered data and make use of it and utilize it to it's full potential, we can also integrate data that we have prior, through SurveyMonkey Enterprise. I like everything about it to be honest and it's been a big help to us in the office.

Monika
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 9.4.2023

Best product I've used so far

Excellent option for customizable templates.

Similar software are more affordable than Survey Monkey.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 13.1.2021

SurveyMonkey Review

SurveyMonkey is overall a great platform to use for businesses if you are looking for an easy quick way to collect data or feedback. The overall experience has been very positive, with just a few small flaws.

SurveyMonkey is great for when you need a quick and easy review or quick feedback that isn't super detailed. It is definitely user friendly with an easy to use interface. The options for survey questions are great and easy to understand/create. It is perfect for post-event feedback in the shopper marketing events world. Pricing is great and the collection of responses is easy to understand/view!

It would be great if there were additional design functionalities, for companies to be able to customize surveys. It also would be great if there was an easier way to export results and data for analytics.

Sabrina
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 3.7.2022

Easy to learn survey structure

Surveymonkey's customer service is responsive and the tool is overall great for internal and external surveys.

Surveymonkey is very user friendly and is easy to learn. Novice survey creators can build a survey in minutes without trouble.

Although surveymonkey has many necessary survey features, exporting data is troublesome. The format of a basic excel export does not make the data easy to work with.

Nicole
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

Great Tool for Educators and Students

SurveyMonkey has been such a great tool to use within the school to collect data to be used to improve our environment and the way we work. I have also used it as a graduate student and it was a great tool for me to use during my studies because it gave me so many great ways to analyze my data.

SurveyMonkey surveys are so great because they are easy to use and you can analyze the data from the surveys in so many different ways. It is easy to create the surveys, to collect responses, and to view the results.

There are limited customization options with only about 12 design themes to choose from, so it may be difficult to perfectly integrate the theme into what you need for your use.

Beverly
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

Survey Monkey Review

Overall, it is a great tool for setting up and getting responses to a survey.

It is easy to login into a survey and input responses. I like that you can set it up to get updated results fairly quickly and easily.

I have no issues with this software. It is a good tool to use to send out survey as well as compile results.

Alexander

Bewertet am 22.4.2021

Great for research in the context of business

Integrating with other software systems can be tricky.

I like the clean, ready to use interface sad the multiple options you have for obtaining responses. We use it to collect data on our products to inform improved processes and quality improvement research. The dynamic dashboards for results are great too keep internal stakeholders informed.

Integrating with other software systems and platforms can be tricky depending on the desired use.

Courtney
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

Your Survey Made Easy

I overall enjoyed using Survey Monkey with my friends and colleagues.

I love Survey Monkey for the ease with which it allows anyone to create and follow up with surveys done personal, scholastic, and professional purposes.

I wish more people knew about Survey Monkey and that there were a premium version to take advantage of.

• Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Easy to Use, Fast Results

SurveyMonkey keeps the process within our organization (school) moving forward. It helps us keep hold of our greatest commodity - time.

This is one of the easiest ways to get input from others within an organization without calling a meeting or polling individually. Results come as quickly as users submit answers and are updated in real time.

It's very bland to look at, but I suppose that is not relevant.

Amanda
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 27.5.2020

Easy to create surveys for any purpose

Survey Monkey is very user friendly for anyone looking to send out a survey

can be difficult to navigate when trying to make complex answer options

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.6.2020

Feedback Collection Frameworks for Startups

Overall, SurveyMonkey served our needs quite fully for getting data in a simplified, straight-forward manner, with no data privacy concerns ever being raised by our customers and respondents.

What I liked the most about using SurveyMonkey was the robust set of features that suited our feedback collection purposes quite comprehensively.

What I liked least about using SurveyMonkey was how the best pf their features, like the tracking and the best of their analytics; were all locked behind their paywall. This wasn't so good because for some of these features; we'd have been more confident to pay for them had we used them, even if it was a trial version.

Hollie
Hollie
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

Gotta love the money!

Great just a greasy product to help us build

I like how easy it is to use and set up. You understand what to do immediately and it’s self explanatory

Nothing at all I find it easy and manageable to use

Abdulrahman
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 27.1.2022

Good quality software with enhanced features

I've used a variety of survey builders for past projects. What made us use SurveyMonkey for our latest project was the variety of features that it has. For instance, we needed software that could automatically close the survey at a given time or once a certain number of responses were recorded, whichever came first. SurveyMonkey was able to do that.

Some survey builder software lead to more aesthetically pleasing surveys, with a greater variety of unique templates. I also wish there was a better way to deter bots who enter spam responses.

120 Bewertungen