PayPal Zettle Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über PayPal Zettle

PayPal Here ist eine mobile Anwendung, mit der Einzelhändler und Kaufleute Transaktionen verarbeiten können. Die Anwendung verwendet ein Kartenlesegerät, das an ein Smartphone angeschlossen ist. Diese Lösung hilft Einzelhändlern...

Nutzerbewertungen zu PayPal Zettle durchsuchen

2’258 von 2’258 Bewertungen
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.10.2023

PayPal ist das beste Zahlungsart

Ich bin mir PayPal super zufrieden und würde es auch weiterhin weiter empfehlen

Finde PayPal ist das beste was ich habe und getestet habe es ist empfehlenswert und sicher

Was mir nicht gefällt das manche Leute PayPal schlecht machen aber ist aber nicht so

Abdullahtef
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 15.12.2023

Einfach zu bezahlen und einfach Geld abzuheben

Einfach zu bezahlen und einfach Geld abzuheben Alles ist wirklich einfach, es gibt keine Schwierigkeiten beim Bezahlen

Es gibt überhaupt keine Probleme, aber alles ist einfach für ihn

Ashley
Ashley
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 3.2.2020

LOVE AT FIRST PAYMENT! LOL LITERALLY.

AS I STATED BEFORE, "I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE FACT THAT THEY GIVE YOU YOUR CHIP/CARD READER FOR FREE!! I ALSO LOVE HOW YOU CAN EASILY CREATE YOUR MENU OF PRODUCTS AND PRICES TO MAKE CHECKOUT AND PAYMENT PROCESSING EASIER. (RIGHT FROM MY PHONE TOO)." IT MAKES OWNING A BUSINESS EASIER AND HELPS YOU FEEL LIKE A BOSS WITH CONFIDENCE.

EASY SIGN UP, PAYPAL IS WELL KNOWN AND USED BY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE FACT THAT THEY GIVE YOU YOUR CHIP/CARD READER FOR FREE!! I ALSO LOVE HOW YOU CAN EASILY CREATE YOUR MENU OF PRODUCTS AND PRICES TO MAKE CHECKOUT AND PAYMENT PROCESSING EASIER. (RIGHT FROM MY PHONE TOO).

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. NO CONS! WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?

Die besten Alternativen zu PayPal Zettle

Joshua
Joshua
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 25.12.2019

Quickest Way to Accept Payment with Cards

PayPal Here makes it super simple to accept payment from my customers. I like that it's linked directly to my PayPal account and that funds are available immediately. Before I started using PayPal Here, I would have customers ask to Cash.app me funds or send them via Venmo. The downside to this was that it wasn't necessarily professional and I had to wait for funds to be transferred to my bank account.

PayPal Here is by far the quickest way to accept payment from customers with credit/debit cards. I'm particularly referring to the speed in which funds are available for spending. It's very simple to swipe the customer's card or enter their payment information and then almost instantly have access to those funds. I the earlier days of PayPal Here, I was one of the fortunate people that received a free card reader. This came in handy as all I had to do was plug it into my iPad and simply swipe the customer's card.

The app is somewhat customizable, too. For example, you can specify whether or not you want to require a customer's signature for certain purchase amounts. Also, the app integrates with PayPal Inventory Management as an added convenience if desired.

The only thing I really dislike about the app is the fact that I am charged a higher percentage on the fee if I manually input the customer's credit/debit card information as opposed to just swiping their card. Sometimes I feel that this is an unfair thing - especially in cases where the customer's card is not properly reading when swiped in the card reader. Lastly, PayPal no longer provides free card readers (unless you're a new user). So, if you need a new, updated card reader you'll have to pay for it.

Stripe

Warum PayPal Zettle gewählt wurde

Cash.app wasn't a professional way of accepting payment and it didn't really create a legitimate record as far as business deals were concerned. Plus, I had to wait for money to be transferred to my bank before having access to the funds.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Zettle

I already had a PayPal account, so PayPal Here definitely was the easiest way to go.
SHANMUKHA RAM
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 18.5.2024

It's my opinion on paypal

PayPal Zettle is a versatile point-of-sale (POS) solution that integrates seamlessly with PayPal's ecosystem, offering a range of features tailored to small and medium-sized businesses.

Limited Customization Options,Dependency on Internet Connectivity.

Abigail
Abigail
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 2.7.2023

Not a good platform for health care providers

Terrrible. Do it their way or get lost. If you use Health Savings Account Cards as part of your practice, then this is NOT the company for you. They lock down my account every few weeks. I am a licensed primary care physician in the State of Oregon. They lock down my account regularly due to the clinic accepting Health Savings Account Cards (as do all doctors) which usually only have magnetic strips, not chips. Zettle readers are unable to process magnetic strips and can only ready chips. Magnetic strips require manual entry into Zettle. This locks down our account as Paypal assumes fraud. No matter how many times I call, send them copies of my medical and DEA license, and explain that I am a doctor and this is part of my practice - they continue every few weeks to lock up my money and threaten to further impede my business unless I clear up this presumed "fraudulent" activity. Their workaround is that I should log into Paypal manually every time a patient uses an HSA account and enter it into their online site. Since we use Zettle for inventory management including the inventory of controlled substances like testosterone pellets and RX injectables which is required by the DEA, that would NEVER work. Secondly, it is extra work for my front desk staff that is already hard-pressed to keep up with their workload and has people waiting to check in and out of the clinic. If you are in health care - stay away. This is NOT the company for you

I can't say that I really liked anything about Paypal. It is a pretty standard POS system but with the inability to track customers.

No ability to scan HSA cards which locks down your account for presumed "fraudulent" activity as these must be entered manually into Zettle especially if you are using Zettle to manage inventory. Their solution is to enter them into the Paypal screen online manually. This is rather hard when we use Zettle to manage inventory and track P&L on products. My staff is hard-pressed at the front desk to keep up as is and logging into their site every time we need to use an HSA is ludicrous and will completely ruin our inventory and P&L data. It happens every few weeks and then they ask you to "prove" your legitimacy as a business all over again. The fact that you sent them your DEA and medical license 30 days ago is seemingly lost on their staff. You are a pariah! They don't look at the notes and just cut you off all over again. Stay away from this company!!Also, no ability to tie sales to patients which is frustrating.

Nabamita
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 22.2.2024

Paypal zettle review

Great experience, I love the item and the little gadget. It is not difficult to utilize and permits me to deal with my installments effectively and successfully.

Great experience, I love the item and the little gadget. It is not difficult to utilize and permits me to deal with my installments effectively and actually.

that installments got through the PayPal Here framework are at first frozen for 48 hours, creating setbacks for getting to reserves

Basma
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 3.10.2023

PayPal Zettle Advantages

As I’m an admin, I’m very stressed in managing many stuff such like meetings, organizing tournaments, visas issuing, reports, staff follow-up and so on, and this app made things easier to me at the time I was checking and reviewing the lot of bills, payments and receipts, which reduced stress on me and saved my time.

It’s easy, simple, quick to pay and receive.

There is no obstacles or difficulties I found during using it.

Mike
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 21.12.2023

PayPal Zettle is great for on the go

I was worried at first when PayPal transitioned to Zettle but the process has been smooth overall. It works great and I love the customization. Haven't had a problem with it yet.

I love the reader and all the simple reports it entails. It's perfect for on the go sales. It's super small and easy to use.

Biggest con is that it has to be charged. The older readers did not so this takes some getting used to.

Square Point of Sale und Clover

Warum PayPal Zettle gewählt wurde

Paypal switched readers from PayPal Me to Zettle so i upgraded.
Swaibu
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 21.5.2024

PayPal Zettle

It's easy to use makes me work effective

It is better than other ways in my community

Christy
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 9.5.2024

5 stars easy to use

Made easy to use and super efficient. Great app and recommended by someone.

I have no issues nor complaints. Good app.

kristopher
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.5.2024

Best spent money for paypal transactions

That anyone can swipe a card even without a paypal and pay you on top of all the other features like inventory management its quite easy to use.

Prob the start fee of 2.75 % per transaction but otherwise its good if you sell alot it lowers as well

Obrian
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 9.1.2022

PayPal zettle I love it

My over experience with PayPal zettle is great it is simple one of the best out there which is great PayPal is always innovative I love it

What I love about mostly about PayPal zettle is that to me the revolutionized the point of sale business which I know others giant company are big man, I’m not new to using PayPal services over the many years I’ve been a PayPal user but what PayPal did with zettle is next level where I don’t necessarily have to have excellent internet connections to take payments I can do over simple mobile internet and the transactions are always a success, PayPal put in a lot of work into it and I love it…

What I don’t like with it which could be just a software issue is that something it just disconnect from my phone off its own which is a bit annoying but it takes seconds to reconnect so it can work around probably a software update can if it and sometimes the card payment fails like 1 or 2 but it never goes over the third retry so I think those can be fix with an update they are minor but if it happens in a rush it can be a big deal but some problems

Bewertet am 2.2.2021

Great for POS

I like that it’s easy to use and has excellent reports

The only thing that I wish PayPal here would do is work with a PC computer

QuickBooks Online

Warum PayPal Zettle gewählt wurde

Ease of use, quicker deposits

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Zettle

Ease of use and availability on different platforms
Frank
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 31.12.2019

Very Helpful to a Small Business

We run an online auction and have 50 people a week coming to pick up their items. Some can pay with cash but in this day and age offering another option is critical. We do not accept checks but PayPal is a great tool for our customers.

The ability to receive funds without the worry of waiting for them to clear or become NSF. I receive an instant notification when funds are received from a customer.

The fees to receive funds should be a tad bit lower. I understand there is no subscription for the product I am using so there does need to be some type of revenue for the app, but as a small business these funds can quickly eat into our profit margin.

Sans prenom
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

Paypal zettle easy to use.

With Paypal zettle, personnel management could be ensured, the problems of funds and stock could be managed and controlled. The clientele has increased thanks to the multiple means of payment available to us and this limits the distance between partners.

What I liked about this software is that it is easy to use premium, and it accepts all means of payment, the personnel management is impeccable.

Not much ! Just that it's a bit cheaper. But not everyone knows how to use it.

Kristen
Kristen
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.3.2022

PayPay for the win

Overall I really enjoy using this software its extremely easy to navigate through all my platforms are all hooked right into there I get all my business info. Really it been the best software I have used it seems it has more features than Shopify and cheaper. So its a win-win in my book GREAT JOB PAPPAYL

The availability of use from all different platforms The way I can manage and keep up with my business is amazing its better than Shopify in my opinion and way cheaper. Once you dive into PayPal Zettle you will see differences between them it's much easy to navigate. Very easy to learn a lot about my business I can now see what is trending in my stores online.

I loved a lot about this software A LOT but the prices can get out of control just make sure you get what you need and not what u want if that makes sense. I ended up with a bigger bill than wanted but still got all services offered and it was still cheaper than shopify.

Eduardo
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 6.5.2022

Easy to process the pays of your customers.

It easy to use for your customers. And it is so secure for processing pay for the customer and the business.

Sometimes we had a problems with the gateway, because Paypal couldn't process the customer credit card and lose the sell.

Kevin
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

PayPal Here App Exceeds Expectations

They offer peace of mind by maintaining up to the minute payment tracking and notifications. This is especially useful if PayPal is your primary form of payment used by your customers for online businesses. As I mentioned earlier, if there is ever an issue the matter is handled with an experienced live representative in a timely and efficient manner.

I think anyone who shops online should definitely give PayPal Here App a try and I assure you that it will not disappoint.

I love the various options that PayPal offers to its users. Not only does it allow my personal business to receive payments from anywhere and at any time, it also makes purchasing products through PayPal extremely easy and efficient. I use it for both my online business and as my main form of payment when shopping on websites. Nowadays most stores like Target, Wal-Mart and Best Buy accept PayPal and for a person who doesn't and has never had a credit card it is the best option for me.

You can also use PayPal to send and receive money to your friends as long as they have their own PayPal account as well. This has come in handy for me personally many times when I was at a loss of what to gift those hard to shop for friends during the Christmas holiday season. By sending them cash through PayPal, I knew that they would be able to pick out their own gift online and very often on sale.

The customer service could be improved a little bit when it comes to trying to talk to someone about an issue you may be experiencing. I have only had to contact customer service once due to the delay I was experiencing concerning a refund that I was supposed to have received within 3 days. On the 4th day with no refund on sight I contacted their customer service department and was answered within an hour with their assurance that they would handle the refund within 24 hours. After verifying proof of the purchase I was awaiting a refund on, PayPal issued my refund less than 4 hours later with a truly sincere apology for the complication occurring in the first place.

Elizabeth

Bewertet am 16.8.2017

A Fantastic Way To Start!

Overall, this was a great POS for our company to start with at mobile markets. It was simple and straightforward and I found the customer support to be great! If you need/want a simple POS to get you started, give it a try!

This was an easy way to get started with a POS. It was free and simple to setup. I found it very simple to change the products around, as well as prices. The app is simple to install across different devices and platforms and it works just as well on my android as it does on my staff's iPhone. Adding products to the shopping cart and checking out is a breeze. Also, it is simple to change tax rates within the app. This was helpful for mobile events that we needed to change the tax rate temporarily. It also worked well for multiple people to use at different events. Finally, the company was awesome at sending more swipers to get us setup. We realized that we needed 5 people to be able to ring up product across multiple events at a given time and paypal was quick to send us more swipers and get us up and running!

There isn't much style to the app. This doesn't really matter, but once our company was established and we started using a different POS in our store, this was only used as a backup and my staff actually complained that there weren't pictures of the products.

Harley
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 12.5.2020

My "Go To" Billing System

Makes record keeping and accounting a breeze for a small business.

Extremely user friendly. I use it exclusively for my companies billing as I provide service work and when paid through PayPal it automatically shows invoices marked paid. Recent loan program is also utilized and easy to use. Just set the percentage of money you want to have credited to loan and it is seamless. Never have to schedule a payment

It would be nice if cost were to be lowered for extensive usage as percentage can add up quickly, it seems the cost should be capped or percentage lowered the more utilized

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Zettle

Ease of use for small business.
Maikel
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

Safe but costy

Since I have started Papal, I always had great experience, its safe, reliable and secure: The 3 words when you deal with clients and money. customer service is understanding and reliable. PayPal offers more ways to connect with them than the traditional banks. Also, the fact that you get a code for each "situation" you have it facilites the exchange of information. With PayPal you can general many kind of reports, something that normal bank account dont all have.

At the time of Covid, we are always looking for new ways to keep transactions cashless. This new feature with Paypal gives me, as a seller, a new way to get paid. It is great to have this add on for my business because many clients rely on Paypal for their purchases/sells. Not Paypal is becoming more centralised for all my sells. Also clients appreciate it because they have all their favorite methods of payment under same same application. It replaces the old fashion "apple wallet or google pay"

The cost of this feature is expensive to the seller. If we compare it to other debit/credit cards terminal on the market, it costs more.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.6.2021

PAYPAL PROS AND CONS

My overall experience with PayPal, the anxiety over online shopping is taking away because i know my money is protected and it makes my online shopping and earning effortless,
but,with that said I'm still trying to figure out how to transfer money,without being charged on both ends.
would definitely recommend this site to anyone who shops online or conducts their businesses online.
PayPal has to remember some of us were not born with a cell phone,some of us had black and white 2 channels tv's with rabbit ears for static.

VERY EASY TO SET UP ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO.WHEN THERE IS A DEPOSIT IN YOUR ACCOUNT,YOU ARE NOTIFIED IMMEDIATELYTHEY DO NOT HASSLE YOU AT ALL.
YOUR MONEY IS SAFE AND ITS A FANTASTIC APP FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE EXTRA INCOME AND HAVE A SECURE WAY OF IT BEING PROTECTED MORE SO IF YOU ARE DOING ONLINE SHOPPING,IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT IN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME THEY TAKE ACTION TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK,BECAUSE THEY SECURE YOUR MONEY AND I WOULD GO SO FAR AS TO SAY ' BETTER THAN SOME WELL KNOWN BANKS".

AH,CONS.THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH PAYPAL IS TRYING TO TRANSFER MONEY TO OTHER CARD OR EVEN BACK TO MY OWN PRIMARY BANK ACCOUNT THAT I HAVE LINKED PAYPAL WITH.
THIS SITE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME AS BIG AS OTHER NATIONAL BANKS,ONCE THEY DECIDE TO MAKE IT MORE COMFORTABLE FOR THE GENERATION THAT WAS NOT BORN INTO THE COMPUTER ERA.

Silvanus
Silvanus
  • Branche: Molkerei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

PAY & RECEIVE MONEY ROUND THE WORLD

on a general note, PayPal is proven to worth the trust given so far.
Absolutely no regret has been recorded and i will recommend PayPal over and and over many other online money channeling merchants.
you can trust my word for it

Using PayPal has given a whole lot of advantages to remote job people to receive money easily for their services anytime
Receiving money via PayPal does not have any unnecessary hidden charges or exorbitant tax payable compared to many similar online merchants

The restrictions placed on some developing countries need to be reconsidered as it happens that these people constitute a huge population of user that PayPal could take advantage of

The Verification processes of Business entities registering for a business account with PayPal need to be more detailed so as to safeguard users money and dealings

Eric
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

PayPal Zettle: An Efficient Point of Sale (POS) System and Payment Platform for Businesses

However, I think they should add more features to better integrate with various online accounts. The framework is very simple, it has a simple plan and its functions include a system where you can see the payment history, sends receipt of every transaction and can likewise configure the POS framework, without any hindrance.

This product is super easy to use. Indeed, even those with little information on it can utilize it easily. This product is super easy to use. Indeed, even those with little information on it can utilize it easily. It integrates with your PayPal account and the vast majority of customers know about it.

The system permits you to build a product library where you can import a product list from a spreadsheet, group the products by category, descriptions, etc. New products can be added, as well. Inventory can be managed from the system and you'll be notified when it is time to restock the products.

The system requires an account with PayPal which incorporates their terms and handling charges. For security, the system logs out regularly, which causes some frustration (only sometimes) on a portion of clients.

While it is easy to use, it requires some training for individuals that have never used it before to transactions are processed accurately. It normally takes a few uses before newer users feel comfortable using it with certainty.

2’258 Bewertungen