Adobe Campaign Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Adobe Campaign

Adobe Campaign ist eine Marketing-Automation-Plattform, die in der E-Mail-Automatisierung, -Zustellung und -Berichterstattung verwendet wird. Mit dieser Lösung kannst du dynamische Kampagnen über E-Mail, mobile Plattformen,...

Nutzerbewertungen zu Adobe Campaign durchsuchen

175 von 175 Bewertungen
Jeniffer
Jeniffer
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 27.8.2022

Intuitive Marketing Campaign Management product.

Adobe Campaign is quite a reliable marketing content creation and management software which also allows social media marketing campaign management.

This Adobe solution offers the most responsive and easy multiple marketing campaigns management and monitoring ability is also excellent.

The content integration and how easy to create effective sales reports on this Adobe platform is perfect. Lead distribution and Email list management using the system is perfect.

Easy to get familia with the features, and the support offered is helpful and easy features configuration and navigation across the entire interface.

Ahmed
Ahmed

Bewertet am 20.1.2018

Great tool, slow customer service.

Adobe recently introduced a new user interface, which has is obviously an upgrade from the former user interface : which was unappealing to marketers.
I love this tools email delivery and tracking capabilities : which ensures we have a fair idea of the percentage of our emails which end up in our customers inbox.

Everytime we have encountered a bug while using this software, it becomes very difficult to get support from customer service.
Takes them hours to respond to our emails, and days to resolve bugs.

Shaun
Shaun
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 6.5.2021

Over-promised; not delivered in the slightest!

The most unresponsive, disdainful, anti-client service organisation we have ever dealt with.

nothing at all. It turned out to be an extremely expensive batch-and-bash email platform.

Dreadful implementation; links between different modules didn't work; sophisticated segmentation never worked in 2 years. An extremely expensive white elephant.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Salesforce Platform

Warum Adobe Campaign gewählt wurde

We bought Adobe's sales pitch regarding how targetted we could become in terms of personalisation of marketing messages and understanding of our consumers. That was all rubbish after 2 years of complete failure by Adobe.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Campaign

apparent service benefits which were ultimately just not true.

Die besten Alternativen zu Adobe Campaign

Salesforce Platform

Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement

Gautam
Gautam
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 25.7.2020

"It controls you all the time in marketing or advertising."

Controls marketing or advertising campaigns to identify customers and allow for direct communication.

Used to work, edit and follow ads on channels. You can use it to send private messages with your preferences and needs. It helps you create operational reports to track campaign impact and find solutions.

However, every time I've had trouble using this software, I've had trouble getting customer service support.
Emails a lot of time to respond to and resolve emails.

Emily Yohanna
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

It is a program that allows you to manage marketing or advertising campaigns controlling every...

Is the best tool to have control of advertising campaigns helps detect users or customers and allows direct contact with them.

This platform allows me to create, execute and follow advertising campaigns on channels, you can send messages and send private messages with new profile options, your preferences and needs. Put the ability to safely select the right audience to send the expected message. At the same time it allows you to create operational reports to track the impact of the campaign and pilot your solution.

I really do not see cons in the program I have been using it for a while and each version outperforms the other, excellent tool for marketing management.

Lenee
Lenee
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

Versatile and effective product

Adobe Campaign is a strong tool for modern digitalizes agencies and organizations that appreciate effective planning and management of email marketing campaigns. I would say it provides standard services.

Adobe Campaign is a set of solutions that help me to manage my company information and monitor the performance of my cross-channel campaigns from single platform. It has been the perfect tool that provides reliable services with advanced features.

Adobe campaign is providing amazing services and let us not face any issue. I really like the way it manages all the functions and develop them in efficient ways.

Joshua
Joshua
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 31.1.2021

ADOBE CAMPAIGN REVIEW

Adobe Campaign has made it easy for me to track performance. Helps me to make good decisions. i have no regrets using this software even though i think there is still room for improvement

You can use this to send private messages. Creating reports is very effective because this software makes it possible to track how well a campaign is doing and even to know the best productive marketing systems. you can use this software to track various CRM activities. Communication ability is also top notch.

It is very complicated if you are a beginner. It is slow when there are a lot of processes going on at a time. Takes time to get used to the interface.

Heather
Heather
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

Best Marketing product

I can happily say that I have had great moment from the time I started using this great product. It has led to faster growth of our company and empowered our marketing and sales team effectively.

This great product enables us to send email with advertisement of our products and services to our customers regularly. We are able to monitor our customers journey and heed to fulfil their needs.

I have never experienced any challenging situation from the performance of this platform since we deployed it in our organization.

Shannon
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

Once you take the dive into Adobe, it is so worth it!

Adobe Marketing Cloud is great for creating, customizing, and keeping track of all of your content across different marketing channels. You can make each piece of content customized and personal, and because it is all on Adobe, everything talks to each other and connects well.

I don't think this is an issue with my computer since it is new, but opening up Adobe programs always takes a good 10-20 seconds. I know this is minor, but sometimes when you need to create or check something QUICK, Adobe lags a bit.

wava
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 4.9.2023

social media marketing

I use to market my projects and business.

Adobe compaign is easy to use to create campaigns for social media and email marketing.

Integrates with social media such as Facebook to improve on marketing

Imelda

Bewertet am 8.1.2019

Attract more B2B clients with great brochures and Ads

It's a great application for sending agreement documents online. The PDF and Esignature help me accomplish my admin tasks easily and effectively. It simplifies the process which allows me to serve more clients. I often use Adobe Marketing Cloud for my Marketing campaign because the features allow you to create marketing brochures and newsletters that fit your target thus more customer engagement. In one tool, you can easily manage your email, ads, and campaign brochures. Its templates and content have designs suitable for businesses and professionals.

The pricing can be costly but it is a good investment because of quality of its digital content. There are tools for marketing that can be at no cost but what you if you would compare, this software would attract more clients for your business.

Alicia
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 9.11.2017

Intuitive program

I really like how there is so much possibility with this project. Whether for work or for personal use, there are a variety of features for every need. The program is also quite easy to use, and there are so many resources out there to help research something if I don't know how to do it.

The program is quite complicated and it can be hard to figure out simple tasks without looking up how to do it.

Divya
Divya
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

Adobe E-sign

I use adobe e-sign to send new hire documents to all new employees and this software is very convenient and easy to use. You can attach multiple documents at the same time and still send heavy sized files in fraction of seconds. You can store multiple templates to the library and can send documents to multiple people at the same time thru mega sign feature.

A little complicated dashboard since they highlight all the features of the product on a single page.

Cameron
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

The best and easiest and safest even above focusing and very close b

No it should be offers on all the sights

That the security cription and the lease of use .all the others in had problem with under standing how to use it and know I did it right

None really it will run my crimped messages in my office very well set up .no hidden clauses

Patrick
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 13.7.2017

Adobe Marketing Cloud is powerful

We have used Adobe Marketing Cloud to make our marketing content uniformly on-brand across different channels.
It has greatly improved our workflows and helped our teams deliver exception content on time and beyond expectation.

We found that the onboarding process was slow at first. Some of our designers wanted to work exclusively within the Creative Cloud initially. However, once we cleared these initial hurdles, we have been very pleased with the results.

Alisa

Bewertet am 24.2.2018

Newbie is unlikely to understand independently

It's just an instrument, and the result depends on how skillfully it is to use it. I am helped by many years of experience in the IT field. I would not recommend this program to a newcomer. Still, 100% it will not work for him.

The main disadvantage is that you need to know English for a full-time job. The program does not have a very friendly interface, and to use it, you need to be really professional.

Maya
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 20.12.2019

Conveniently track projects

At Adobe Campaign, I like visual analytics. After creating a project, I easily track the steps. All statistics get to my personal account. I also liked the ability to personalize email newsletters.

I work as a teacher, and Adobe Campaign is more of a marketing tool. I would switch to a program more suitable for my tasks, but the authorities are against it.

Maksym
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.1.2019

Great tool for marketing analysis

With Adobe Campaign, I had the opportunity to create excellent campaigns. Excellent integration with CRM software. It is possible to attach several documents simultaneously.

To find out how to fully use the software, I had to look through a lot of educational materials on YouTube, which required a considerable amount of time.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 6.6.2017

Another amazing Adobe Product!

This program is very detailed and allows the user/users to connect, share and review content. The whole team can see what portions each team member has been assigned, as well as progress throughout a project.

There is a bit of a learning curve to this software. It may take some time for your team to get used to the workflow, etc.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 11.6.2018

Overall, great tool that solves almost all of our needs for the email marketing channel.

The level of granularity that can be achieved in our workflows has been a huge improvement for us. We now have much more flexibility in how we choose to run and trigger our automated campaigns.

Much steeper learning curve coming from a more user-friendly interface. Pretty buggy from time to time.

Nidhi
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

A good Adobe product.

Campaign works nicely with other Adobe products . It helps you centralize your work and distribute tasks .You can also schedule marketing outreaches in advance ,very useful .

As with most things Adobe, Campaign could be less expensive .

Aamir
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 15.6.2017

Creative Package in One

The Adobe Cloud softwares are faster and leaner, with a more modern interface, a new Developer Workspace, and an intuitive experience for marketing and designers who design and market their product.

Subscription costs........over the years the price will be more expensive than a perpetual license.

laura
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 25.4.2019

Great cloud service for marketers

Overall, its a great cloud service specially for working with groups

i can easly find and modify any digital assets all in the same place. Can interconnect all the files so that it can be easier to use. Its great for sharing files and working with you group, in the marketing word we are constantly under pressure because of the clients, this tools helps sooth it out.

just that sometimes it gets tricky to use

aaron
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 21.12.2017

excellent

fantastic product, gives me everything I need to successfully market my business online, highly recommended

some of the features are a little hard to work out, but there are plenty of tutorials online to help you

Nitya
Nitya
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 8.6.2022

An omnichannel marketing tool powered by Adobe AI

Using Adobe Campaign you can create omni channel campaign that are very effective in terms of user engagement and retention. Adobe Campaign allow us to analyze your data in an impressive and best way to segment the user data. With Adobe campaign we can automate the entire campaign life cycle.

We need proper training executing marketing campaign for the first time users. There are only limited numbers of pre built templates available in their library.

175 Bewertungen