7shifts Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über 7shifts

7shifts ist ein Online-Softwaresystem zur Mitarbeitereinsatzplanung, das für Schichtarbeitende in der Restaurantbranche entwickelt wurde. Mit der Lösung können Angestellte ihre anstehenden Schichten, die geplante Verfügbarkeit...

Nutzerbewertungen zu 7shifts durchsuchen

1’175 von 1’175 Bewertungen
Leandro
Leandro

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

7 Shifts for restaurant schedule Management

My managers and employees love it.

It is easy to use and anybody with a phone can have easy access to their schedule, send messages using it, and letting anybody know about changes. It is a very practical and professional tool for the schedules that we use in our Restaurant. We have the scheduling available on our P/R processor, but we prefer to pay for this service as it is more agile and practical than our P/R company.

To be honest, I do not have any complaints, but we only use the scheduling module as we have other systems.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Leandro! It's great to hear that even though you have the option, you see so much value in 7shifts that it goes above and beyond what is offered to you in your payroll provide. Know that we will always be looking to increase the value of our services for folks like yourself. Cheers!

Beantwortet am 6.11.2020
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 31.8.2021

Best scheduling / timesheet app to date!

Support has been amazingly helpful and all around compassionate. Makes us happy to feel like we're a part of a community where our concerns are heard.

Responsiveness. Ease of use. Employees not complaining for once!

With scheduling, we have staff that want to have the same recurring shift week to week. This changes often so having a template for a time period versus just a person is proving difficult. Staff keep saying "but I thought that was my shift every week?" What's happening is, they offered their shift to someone else so when we copy the prior week to a new week, the wrong employee gets assigned the shift. This is getting hard to manage.

Need the ability to print out day schedules the same way weekly ones look. We print our schedules out daily and assign breaks from them plus we leave notes about the day. Currently the only option to print a day view is in list mode and that does not show you visually where holes in scheduling are. We did find a way around it by printing the day view from the manager dashboard but that prints out the website not just the schedule.

We close out pay periods but they are still just sitting there as open, so that's confusing.

I wish we could name our group chats and create multiple versions with the same people. We like having group chats around topics to keep messages separate and easy to reference.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the super detailed review. Please feel free to share this directly with our team at [email protected] so we can work with you to make these suggested improvements!

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 6.11.2019

7Shifts and More?

The team loved 7shifts since it was so user friendly and easy to access from PC or mobile. Unfortunately, forecasting is obviously a big issue when it comes to scheduling so we moved on.

I liked the messaging platform it had for teams. I enjoyed the ease of seeing team member roles. I liked the ease of seeing the daily line up of teams in different departments. I enjoyed being able to flag attendance within the app and reports generated from that.

I did not like third party app integrations that users would be automatically opted into. Forecasting was a bit clunky also unfortunately.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 7shifts

We didnt. We went with HotSchedules.

Antwort von 7shifts

Hi there, thanks for the review. We appreciate your feedback and really appreciate you sharing with us what you liked, and what you did not like about 7shifts.

In regards to sales/labor forecasting, this is something we are always looking to improve so we appreciate your candor. We strive to provide all of our customers with at least 95% accuracy in forecasting, so if this was something we have not lived up to we want to make it right and work with you to improve your experience. Please reach out to our team any time and we would be happy to help!

On that note, we just released our new Optimal Labor tool which provides hourly sales forecasts which are even more intuitive and transparent. The goal here is to provide managers and operators a visual representation of their labor needs to help them more easily hit their targets with solid forecasts: https://support.7shifts.com/article/310-optimal-labor-tool

Beantwortet am 6.11.2019

Die besten Alternativen zu 7shifts

BRENDON

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

Good system but lacks basic budget

I’ve used 7shifts for a number of years. I’ve had no complaints up until the basic need of looking at dollars written to spend and also reporting showing us the difference of what we scheduled versus what we spent in dollars. I don’t need man hours I don’t need certain budget tools that they use. It’s just missing the one number that I can use as an administrator to check how my managers with their schedules.

The ease of use of using to write schedules and communication.

I want to know total dollar spend for the written schedule per day. It is lacking that basic function because it has other tools that are supposed to help you. But the tools are very complex and difficult.

Sling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 7shifts

It’s name and reputation. And integrated with Toast.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with 7shifts! We greatly appreciate customer feedback. With any feedback you'd like to share further, feel free to pass it along to [email protected].

Beantwortet am 26.3.2024
Jayelynn
Jayelynn
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 5.9.2019

Helpful and Easy to Use

Overall, it's easy and convenient to use and cheaper than some of the similar apps.

You can work from the website or from the app which is convenient if you're bouncing between locations. On the website, I can preset shift times for faster scheduling. You can set multiple roles which is beneficial for staff that do multiple things. You can assign an hourly to each role as well, so you can see an approximation of your labor for the week.

Unfortunately, the preset shift times do not translate over to the app so you do have to manually do it which takes a little more time. Although I have my preference set to get push notifications for almost all the app features, they don't always come through.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 7shifts

7shifts was less expensive and much easier to use plus it integrated with our point of sale system.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Jayelynn! We appreciate your feedback and love hearing that 7shifts can help you keep your schedules straight from anywhere. I've passed along your request regarding preset shifts on the app to our mobile development team for further consideration. Thank you!

Beantwortet am 6.9.2019
Ashley
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 23.1.2024

7shifts for the win!

Getting 7Shifts set up was super easy! The process to integrate with the other platforms that we use was also very simple. This is important because not all companies have an IT department that can blow through tech set up. 7Shifts can be used by anyone.

The only complaint I have is the that you aren't able to use the tip management feature unless you use 7shifts' payroll processing as well.

When I Work und HotSchedules

Warum 7shifts gewählt wurde

We quit using Compeat all together so we needed to find multiple new solutions for the tech we were replacing.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 7shifts

The price was right and they integrate with our tech stack.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with 7shifts! We greatly appreciate customer feedback. With any concerns or feedback you'd like to share further, feel free to pass it along to [email protected].

Beantwortet am 24.1.2024
Ray

Bewertet am 1.4.2024

Pizza Ranch Gillette, WY

Decent experience, but I'm starting to waiver if I will continue to use it.

Easy to use, easy for employees to use. It's mobile and I can access it from anywhere, as can our employees

Lack of sync with Revel POS which makes me hesitant to continue to use it.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with 7shifts! We greatly appreciate customer feedback. With any feedback you'd like to share further, feel free to pass it along to [email protected] and they can help you.

Beantwortet am 9.4.2024
Matthew
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 19.3.2024

Matt C's review

Easy to use and track scheduling, great and fast customer service!

Ease of scheduling and ability to change and trade shifts on mobile.

It can be a bit hard to navigate on mobile sometimes.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with 7shifts! We love hearing about how 7shifts has positively impacted your restaurant. If there is ever anything we can help with, our team is here for you. Feel free to reach out to [email protected] for any extra feedback or questions.

Beantwortet am 22.3.2024
heather

Bewertet am 3.4.2024

Simply easy to use

Ease of use. User friendly and an overall good platform for scheduling and effective communication.

I don't really have too many complaints that I can think of off-hand.

Beantwortet am 16.4.2024
Ryan
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 28.5.2019

7 Shifts Review

From the beginning of the free trial that the support team set us up, to the end of the trial just showed how great of a program 7 shifts is. My employees are already raving about it and how easy the phone app is too. The program is great and so is the customer service from the support team.

Ease of use, customer service, speed, responsiveness, price, does exactly what we were looking for.

Can't think of a con...just a great program

Deputy , When I Work und HotSchedules

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 7shifts

It just seemed like the best product for the price...and again the customer service was great too.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Ryan! We're excited to hear that 7shifts has been easy to setup and that you and your staff are loving it. Also, thanks for the kind words regarding our customer service. We take the support we provide our clients very seriously so it mean a lot to us to hear that it has been a benefit to you. All the best!

Beantwortet am 29.5.2019

Stacked and Folded Social House Review of 7Shifts

Overall it is a solid product, very happy with it!! I feel it blows Hot Schedules out of the water!!

Ease of use, lay out, certain reports. Ease for staff to communicate and input their availability and time off requests. It is user friendly on the front end.

Better labor forecasting, actual v forecasted, Day part labor separation ( lunch v dinner) and real-time labor v forecasted v last week ( or last quarter or last year). Being able to break down the sales by day part along with labor would be fantastic. Also the "optimal labor" tool is pretty weak and the graph used is not helpful.
Tip pooling or tip reporting enhancements. I have three cashiers on, having them the program able to split up the group tips by hours worked on that shift.

ADP Workforce Now , When I Work und HotSchedules

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 7shifts

I liked the way it looked, the ease of learning it and the great support staff when we first started!!! Their patience and understanding was just awesome!!!

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Chris!

Stephanie
  • Branche: Wein und Spirituosen

Bewertet am 21.6.2021

Exactly what we were looking for

Support is phenomenal, and I find the program very user friendly. It was exactly what we were looking for.

It was critical for us to find software that would track each employee's unique schedule availability and limitations, and allow each other to automatically see the shift pool. It has reduced headaches and made team communications about the schedule virtually seamless.

We are missing the ability to see which manager makes what changes to already published schedules - it would be nice to have a "versions" page to see who made what switches. We would also like a bit more robust availability planning capability. Some of our staff can only work seasonally, others who work every other weekend - it would be nice to be able to set this up.

When I Work

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 7shifts

7Shifts offered so many features in the premium level, for about $10 more than what we were paying with our previous software. It also really mattered that 7Shifts doesn't charge per employee. We have room to grow without exponentially increasing related expenses.

Antwort von 7shifts

Wow, thank you so much for the detailed review Stephanie! I sent this to a few members of our team and all of them were blown away by your feedback. We really appreciate it.

To your feedback regarding which managers make changes to the schedule, you have the ability to see some of this in the Audit Log which you have access to in your account. You can learn more about it here: https://support.7shifts.com/article/256-activity-log

However, we our team agrees that this probably won't satisfy exactly what you are looking for, so we add added it to our development backlog to consider.

Thanks again for your feedback and congratulations on all the success you are having with 7shifts!

Beantwortet am 22.6.2021
Andreina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Potential

So Far it has worked for our company, hopefully we can further develop our usage.

The software has a lot of potentials to be great, the best part of it is the integration with POS so we can have real-time data.

There are sections like time-sheets that are unnecessarily hard and not user-friendly.

Warum 7shifts gewählt wurde

The software was very user-friendly but the app itself keeps crashing or lagging delaying our process when doing scheduling and payroll.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Homebase

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 7shifts

Did not like the Fourth interface.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Andreina! As you mentioned, we look forward to showing you the full potential of how 7shifts can help your restaurant. As such, your dedicated success manager to see how they can help you out :)

Joshua

Bewertet am 12.11.2020

Great system and developing nicely

Customer service as always been a pleasure. Not a big fan of continual prompts every time I log in for feedback or sales pitches but overall a real solid system.

During the time that we have used this software, there have been wonderful developments and rollouts that nicely enhance our operation. Keep up the good work!

It was very basic to begin with. Coming along nicely and will likely be the best product if they keep it up.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Joshua. You can rest assured that we will always be working to improve 7shifts and ensure that it's the best solution for restaurateurs like you.

Beantwortet am 18.11.2020
Jeremy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.12.2022

Better than other scheduling apps

Setting up availabilities and scheduling is very easy and helpful.

Sometimes there'll be a notification even though the notification has already been resolved.

Slack

Warum 7shifts gewählt wurde

Homebase was not as functional and user-friendly as 7shifts appears to be.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Homebase

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 7shifts

Cheaper, user-friendly and does a lot of the tasks I wanted to be done.
Denise
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Resource for Restaurant Mangement

Overall 7shifts has really productively impacted our day to day. Reservation booking, management notes, scheduling have all been digitized and made accessible anywhere we are. This allows for us to work on things and make educated decisions even when we are off property.

The best features of this program is all around communication. That includes communication from ownership on down. Everyone always has quick access to the notes and day to day. Management log and scheduling were the biggest attractions for us.

The biggest con for me so far is the permissions. We can only designate one Administrator and we cannot customize all permissions down quite as much as we need or would like. Sometimes we are stuck with "all or nothing" permissions decisions for some staff members.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 7shifts

The toast integration option, pricing, trial period, and overall product availability that we were looking for.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thank you for the great, detailed review Denise!

Melisa

Bewertet am 13.12.2022

I love 7shifts!

I love 7shifts! It's easy to use, easy to schedule, easy for my staff. I can communicate with the whole team at once, can look at the whole month of requests off, the reports are handy for seeing who has had what time off, etc. The team can trade shifts amongst themselves and everybody can get ahold of each other when needed. I also like that I have quick easy access to things like employee start dates, etc without having to go digging through their file!We do not sync this with our POS or payroll, but I do use it to double check when I have a time clock entry that seems off.It's also nice to be able to easily access the schedule from years prior!All around good product at a fair price!

I wish that some features of this product were not only available with the more expensive plan. Reminders for important staff dates would be helpful, but isn't worth the extra $$. Same with a manager log book, I'd love to use it with our business, but it's not worth the price difference to unlock these two items.I've only ever had a couple of issues I've run into. While support wasn't always able to correct them or address them head on, they've always done what they're able to &/or have put in feature requests, etc.

Sling

Warum 7shifts gewählt wurde

We were a brand new business and had shopped around for scheduling software. I also had previously used several other products, but wasn't necessarily keen on what I'd used before. We opted for a different product, but it didn't have the same usability as 7shifts. Glad we realized this early on! We made the switch and have no intention of changing again!
Kaitlin

Bewertet am 8.11.2020

Keep up the good work!

Overall 7shifts is the best scheduling software I have worked with (schedule fly, day force, written schedules). I would say the best part of the company is that they truly care about their clients and take the time to do serves like this one to keep in the know about customer satisfaction and are always striving to improve the product to adapt to all the industries they serve.

Keep on doing what you are doing, it's working!

It is very user friendly. Schedules are easily created and notifications are sent to employees if any changes are made. This eliminates me having to individually reach out to employees. I also love the announcement board for when I need to inform my crew of changes to the menu or any other operational changes.

When inputting events into the calendar it would be nice to have more formating options. Ex. Type of event, time frame (if it extends past 12am making it so it doesn't show on the calendar for the next day)

Also when employees try to book time off outside of the allotted time frame it would be nice if the admin still got notified since most employees just text you about it anyways. Perhaps the message could say "your time off request has been submitted but it is outside of the scheduling time frame therefore it cannot be guaranteed" or something like that.

Antwort von 7shifts

Wow! Thanks so much for the kind words and detailed feedback Kaitlin. We love working with you and the rest of the Drift team and can't wait until we can come visit you soon.

Beantwortet am 16.11.2020
Rick

Bewertet am 10.9.2021

I never thought I'd depend on 7shifts so much

The longer we use 7shifts the better it gets. I use it for scheduling, employee newsletters, our employees use it to chat back and forth with eachother and the owners, shift swapping, time-clocking (with PUNCH) and payroll. It basically replaces the need for an HR position. Because we've used it now for a few years, I can quickly scroll back to last year and see our sales trends over time to predict sales and predict staffing requirement. Sometime I forget when we changed our hours last year, so I can easily check that through 7shifts. Also I can play around with future schedules to analyze when we need to hire a new employee or if it's worth it to add or delete days from our schedule.

Nothing I don't like...but here is an idea for a new feature. I wish I could get an immediate alert (to the owner) if the sales go higher or lower than set parameters for a certain time period. This would tell me that something is wrong (like no sales for 2 hours...uh oh...did we close? is something broken?) or the restaurant needs help (like 3 hours worth of sales in 45 minutes...oh no, we're slammed and need extra hands).

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the kind words and the great suggestion Rick. We love hearing that 7shifts is increasing in value the longer you use it. Thanks for being a great partner and for trusting us to help your restaurant.

Beantwortet am 15.9.2021
Katie

Bewertet am 25.5.2023

Just BE Kitchen review

Overall been a good experience

It is easy to use and has made things easier with the Toast integration. We switched from Jolt to 7 shifts and have much more control over metrics and tying everything together with the Toast integration. Task lists are easy to create and use. Event calendar helps us communicate events to staff

Labor tracking and scheduling hours are confusing and dificult to determine how those numbers are calculted. They dont align with Toast, so we can never figure out how 7 shifts system is coming up with the labor numbers from the schedule. It is difficult when salaried employees are included on the schedule and Toast caluclates differently

Bewertet am 3.11.2020

Amazing for scheduling and time clock!

7shifts has been a really positive experience.

We have used 7shifts since we started our company. We wanted something that could be easy for everyone to use, and we've seen a ton of efficiency improvements over the years! It has been really easy to have different managers run the schedule with ease, and the analytics are helpful for running payroll as well. Would definitely reccomend 7shifts and 7punches as a combination tool.

No cons to mention! The improvements over the last few years have really made 7shifts and outstanding product.

Square Point of Sale und QuickBooks Enterprise

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 7shifts

Ease of use and easy to setup.

Antwort von 7shifts

Amazing! Thank you for such a great review Andrew. We really love hearing from restaurants that chose 7shifts when they started their business and the impact it has had over the years. Thanks for the kind words and we look forward to serving you for years to come

Beantwortet am 5.11.2020
arpita

Bewertet am 18.8.2018

Excellent scheduling software!

I used to make schedules through Excel, and would have employees email time off requests and availability changes. This software makes everything so much easier. It is so easy to use - copy schedules from week to week, move around shifts, copy shifts, etc. This app made me like making the schedule!

It's also employee-friendly - they can give up and pick up shifts, and manager can approve them. They can communicate with each other through chat. Phone numbers and emails are available, so employees can easily contact each other.

No glitches ever (previous app we used glitched and made errors to employees' schedules)
Budgeting tool
Ability to put in events
Color coding departments and jobs
Ability to print PDF schedule
Communication (chat and message options)
Employees can trade shifts
Availability and time off request features are perfect
Multiple locations allows you to use employees at different sites, but you can see in lighter color where they are already scheduled to work
Great value for the price
They keep making it better and will let you know when an update has been made

There's a minimal international fee charged monthly for 7Shifts. But that's all!

Antwort von 7shifts

Wow, wow, wow. Thanks for the kind words Arpita. We love hearing that you and your team are using every feature available in 7shifts to help Reggae Shack Cafe make scheduling less of a chore. Rock on!

Beantwortet am 1.10.2018
Jose Juan

Bewertet am 31.8.2021

7Shifts is the most used app other than our POS. Great value!

Scheduling with 7Shifts is a breeze. It is well designed and functions. This in itself is all I need from my scheduling app to have a good experience while doing a task that can very easily become tedious. 7Shifts makes scheduling for us a fun task.

While 7Shifts was the first and original scheduling app we tested, we did try 2-3 others. But we kept coming back to 7Shifts. At the center of this decision was the ease of use, and nice design that allowed for easier scheduling. A scheduling app has to do that and work for us. Without this ease of use scheduling can be a a tedious task. 7Shifts makes this a breeze.

I think 7Shifts has a very good core product (scheduling). And I only wish we had more time to test other features. But that is more on us, than the app. The one feature I wish we had back, as an administrator I wish I had the ability to quickly help employees with their password management. Resetting the passwords used to be easy some years back, whereas the admin was able to set-up a password for the end-user. That feature went away some years back.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the kind words Jose! We really appreciate hearing that 7shifts is one of the most-used apps in your restaurant.

Becca

Events and 7shifts

It has been way better that hot schedules and I am happy thus far especially with the customer service !

I like that I can use it on my phone or computer!

Sometimes the publishing gets confusing and I can’t find workers when I need them

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the kind words Becca!

Emilee
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 4.10.2016

7Shifts saved my company!

I used to schedule my staff with an excel spreadsheet, screenshot and posted to a Facebook Forum. It was a madhouse trying to deal with shift swaps and reading the staff clockin/out cards to match their shifts. With a growing company this just wasn't gonna cut it anymore. 7shifts popped up in my personal Facebook feed and the rest is Kismet. The software has helped clean up so many of my payroll processes, allows my staff to switch shifts with only others of the same experience level or higher (so I ALWAYS have a manager on shift and not a hoard of brand new employees), helps my managers reach staff more easily, is so easy to understand that I haven't had to train the new staff on it and combined with the 7punches Clock-in/out software- I can relax knowing my staff can't clock in if they aren't on the schedule and my staff can breathe easily with the ability to calculate their paycheck in advance! The staff at 7shifts has always been extremely helpful and always welcoming for suggestions and updates. I can't imagine moving to any other system and am so glad I found it!

It is easy to understand, set up and the customer service is extraordinary!

I wish there were more manager capabilities in the mobile app, but the app has improved already since it was first launched, so I imagine it will only get better.

1’175 Bewertungen