Shedul Bewertungen

Vincent P. Branche: Kosmetik Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

6.12.2019

6.12.2019

The best

Wert

I am a professional in hairdresser and I highly recommend this booking system.
easy to custom or to use. It does what you looking for.
Vincent hair passion.

Should be able to have more pictures, it is limited to 4 on the venue.
And please if you could add some pictures for each services would be fantastic!

Andrea V. Branche: Einzelhandel Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

30.9.2019

30.9.2019

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great addition to my business

LOVE

It is extremely user friendly for both myself and my clients. It updates me immediately when someone books an appointment. I researched several different applications before I decided on this one. After using it for a while I feel like I have definitely made the right choice. I have already recommended this product too many of my colleagues and plan to do so in the future. It's a great addition that makes my job much easier.

Some of my clients like text message reminders when it's time for their hair cut. This way they do not have to think about it and I make sure they are in on time. I would love 4 to 6 week automatic reminders for certain clients. Honestly, this would be my only suggestion. Everything else is well-thought-out and thorough. This company has literally thought of everything.

Clara m. B. Branche: Immobilien Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  10.001+ Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  10.001+ Mitarbeiter

24.6.2020

24.6.2020

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is great scheduling software

Wert

I can deal whit my customers as far as information programming. It's a lot simpler to attempt to a pre-booked occasion or make significant arrangements. The help is strong, they react rapidly to my solicitations, continually giving me the least complex conceivable arrangement. we've been prepared to expand the pre-arranging of significant occasions, we will book arrangements for tasks, gatherings, or oversee mass client information.

I love Shedul and the accommodation of utilization to plan, it is anything but difficult to utilize and coordinates actually pleasantly with web-based life and sites. the amount you get included is so acceptable. We actualized it for the point of making a gathering board for advertising ventures, yet we found that we will accomplish more with Shedul and are making its first.

I don't care for programming that presents issues once I go on the web. it is a product confirmation issue since it happens tons inside the office. I feel that most of the new highlights, notwithstanding, go with a charge/cost. So despite the fact that it's initially free for the administration, there are huge amounts of highlights you can't get to.

Mary P. Branche: Verbraucherdienste Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

13.1.2020

13.1.2020

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Not Recommended if you want to receive your funds

Wert

Honestly, I could deal with the cons and find suitable alternatives because it was so easy to use. Analytics were great and my staff loved the system. The turning point occurred when I enrolled in their payment processing. I submitted all required information and received a message that everything had been verified. Payouts began the next day and were deposited into my bank account without issue. A month later I received an email saying they couldn’t verify my account and were holding my funds. Almost a month later and after submitting and resubmitting at least 5 times, they still say they can’t verify the information. My bank has no idea what the issue could be. Bottom line: if you want to receive the money you worked to earn, do not enroll in their payment processing system. I’ve gone back to my previous system and am receiving my payouts with no issues whatsoever.

Very easy and intuitive to implement and use on a daily basis.

Unable to create and send client intake forms or customize client confirmations or rescheduling of appointments, thank you’s, marketing texts etc.

Antwort: Shedul.com 29.1.2020

Hey Mary, so sorry to see this review but pleased to see you're still using Shedul. I can see that you've passed all of the essential security checks so we can continue with regular payouts and payment processing.

Verification checks are legal security requirements rather than Shedul's requirements but it's ultimately better to be safe. Now that you've passed, you can process payments as usual :)

We're sorry it took longer than expected but we would appreciate it if you would update this review to reflect how you've used all of Shedul's features for the last 2 years and continue to do so.

Thank you for all of your support and feedback

Emily P. Branche: Alternative Medizin Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic!!

Loved it!

I love that Fresha is simple and easy to use. Coming from a much more complicated system like MINDBODY, Fresha was so wonderfully easy to figure out and implement. Customer service has always been so kind and responsive and happy to help. I love this software and am So grateful for how they have supported me during the challenges of COVID-19.

I have been with them for a few years so like any software it has been a gradual build with new features. Online processing/sales and gift cards weren’t always a feature but they are so great at listening to the needs of their customers and making upgrades.

April P. Branche: Kosmetik Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

Amazing Scheduling App

Wert

Great user-friendly system and features. Amazing app!

Recently switched the Shedul as it offers more features that my previous app didn’t have such as categorized services when online booking, colour-coded services, daily reports, inventory, analytics, etc.

I wish there was a feature to also have a 1hr text reminder along with the 24/48hr e-mail reminder. My clients really appreciated that feature my old app provided.

Jess J. Branche: Verbraucherdienste Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

2.4.2020

2.4.2020

The Best

Wert

This program is so easy to use, it has all the correct reports easily available.

The only thing that is a slight inconvenience it the inability to customise reminder text messages and notifications that are sent out to the clients.

Lee H. Branche: Verbraucherdienste Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

Awesome software

Wert

Before finding this software I was running 3 different programs...inventory software, appointment software and pos software. Now Shedul does it all and I can access it from any device. It has made my work day so much easier!

I have just started using Shedul for my home base salon. After using many other products over the years and them not providing all the features that my business needs...I found Shedul and just love it!! Customizing it for my use has been simple and fast to do. This software is going to make the running of the salon more efficient. I still can’t believe that it is totally free… But it is!!
THANK YOU for this awesome software.

There are only small tweaks that I would like to see...
-filing clients by last name
-clients able to respond to sms reminder message
- copy and paste would be awesome

Angela S. Branche: Verbraucherdienste Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

4.4.2020

4.4.2020

Fabulous!!!

I love it!!!

I absolutely love this software! The customer service is so kind and helpful!! I really appreciate all they do to make sure I have what I need and I can do whatever’s necessary to have my business run smoothly. Especially through this time of need!!

The only thing I had an issue with was the processing time. I can’t quite figure out how to make it give me that 1/2hr between services...

Aimee Z. Branche: Kosmetik Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very good customer service, fast response from the team, very strong support.

Wert

Easy to use liked all the software so far.

Send a confirmation to customer to confirm they appointment

Dylan B. Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

5.4.2019

5.4.2019

All Around Great Company/Brand

Wert

Not only do they have great software, but they have an amazing culture. I saw an advertisement for them, commented on my experience with their product, and congratulated them on their exposure and success.

They sent me a PERSONAL message. Emoji’s and everything! In response to that comment.

They are getting everything right.

This software is very user friendly:

Simply organized- Uses basic interfacing structure that makes everything easy to find, allowing us to perform tasks efficiently and easily, and it very easy to train staff.

Easy on the eyes- I am a people person, not a technology person. I don’t like the big flashy nonsense, crazy fonts and colors and the disappearing and reappearing functions on some of these “modern” software systems. Those things are great for advertising, not great for integrating business software. Everything is plainly labeled, all your options are programmed in an easy to search dropdown menu, and it doesn’t over stimulated your brain. Good things are built on perfecting the basics, and these guys have just about done it.

Takes the load off by enhancing customer service- In the past I have had to take on the time consuming task of sending reminders to each client/customer scheduled personally. As a professional who strives for customer service perfection, knowing that rep sends auto-confirmation and 24 hour reminders relieves a lot of stress. All I have to do is input the correct basic information, then Shedul takes it from there.

Honestly I have not found something negative about using this software. I am not the one who customizes our particular account, I am a user only. However, from a user perspective at least, this software hits all the check marks.

Antwort: Shedul.com 21.5.2019

<3 <3

Ted W. Branche: Verbraucherdienste Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  13-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  13-50 Mitarbeiter

4.6.2017

4.6.2017

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Spa Management and POS software that will be LOVED by Spa Owners and Managers who implement it!

Wert

Many, if the company will be doing such a great job, in near future Shedul will be the Spa Management software to go! My wife spa is very customer oriented and this software allows us to accommodate our customers request much easier, quicker and with fewer errors. I love it!

There are many areas of this software that I really like (even now, when the software is limited in certain functions BUT, it is continuously updated with new functions. In a year or so it will be the best software that is available to manage spas and salons. And, it might be the software of choice for spa managers and owners due to the fallowing few reasons:
Ease of Use, multi-platform compatibility, fast, reliable and it has all you need to run a day to day beauty spa operation including POS.
Appointment scheduling and appointment management are the BEST compared to other software that I have evaluated or used (and I paid $$$) Actually, it has no limitations nor restrictions and I Love It.
Inventory Management working great though does not have yet incorporated "low stock warning" but I am sure it will have soon so no issue for me.
Services - very easy to create and manage. One limitation, for now, is that so far they don't have available "packages" and tracking package usage. Though, I believe that they will include them very soon.
Clients - Shedul has all you need including almost real time SMS/email clients notifications (appointment creation, changes, or completion). There are no automatic reminders yet, but the software keeps it organized very nicely using color codes.
Reports- right now a little limited but they are constantly adding new ones.
Shedul - administrator listening to their client's requests.

Right now the application does not have the interface to setup a merchant account (Credit Card processing) though they are working on it and it should be ready in the next few months.
You can setup two different tax tables (sales and service) but in the reports so far there is no specific report that you can calculate a sale tax. Never the less, you can manually calculate it since there is a report for total $ sales for a specific period.
Packages- hopefully, they will implement soon option to sell package deals and some type of way of tracking usage of services in the package against the client or actual package.
Voucher- we don't use vouchers so I did not find this function too useful. We sell "Gift Certificate" and hopefully they will implement sales and management of gift certificate in POS.
It would be nice to have in POS percentage for service tip calculation since many of our clients often say "give particular % as a tip for the service". Right now there is a function in POS where you can add a certain amount as a tip to the total bill. For many people that could be sufficient though.

Tracy P. Branche: Verbraucherdienste Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

22.8.2016

22.8.2016

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Shedul is amazing and their team is simply unbeatable in their support and response time!

Wert

Before we opened our salon in April, we researched and selected Shedul because of its many features that are truly outstanding. What drew my eye first was the ability to use it at no charge. How could they offer so many features and benefits without the high charges other companies have? I wanted to give it a try without the hassles of "trial periods" and training videos.

You have got to experience this for yourself! Have you ever said "I wish my schedule could do this" or "I love it but..." about your current or future calendar, POS, or booking system?
Well, Shedul makes magic happen. They have such an amazing team of designers and IT that are so responsive, that they take "votes" from the community (members) to see what they will add or improve next!
Yes, you actually have a VOICE that is heard. I have never had that with any other company in any field.

As to Shedul itself, it is extremely user-friendly, very easy to learn and allows me to do every thing I want to do. Book online? No problem! POS? Everything you want out of it. How about SMS texting and emailing your clients? $0 charge on their end, just subscribe to a phone carrier that offers unlimited texting (like most cell phones have) and you are good to go.
Current projects are updated so that the community can follow along with the progress.
Also, it is not only for Hair Salons! Nails, Estheticians, Massage Therapists and others can use all the features as well.
Want to have your employees be able to see the calendar and receive email notifications when there is an online booking, or you want to track if the booking came from your website, facebook, or walk-in? You can. Want your office manager or receptionist to receive the email as well? You can. I can go on, but you really need to check it out for yourself!
Shedul is simply the best. Justyne, you and your team have made using business software fun and exciting!

I am always interested in making things smarter, faster, easier, etc. I have found a perfect partnership with the team from Shedul.
Responsive team at Shedul
Online Booking
SMS texting/Email for confirmations, reminders, thank you's, etc.
Email to associate who has the booking with additional email to receptionist/owner/manager, whoever you need notified.
POS
Barcode scan in Products or hand key them in to see at POS.
Rebooking feature
Able to see calendar weekly or daily
Run numerous reports
Security levels for different team members
The list is really much more than this, these are a few of the many features to be found.

There are no Cons. You will never regret going with Shedul for your business!

Milan C. Branche: Verbraucherdienste Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

17.8.2016

17.8.2016

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Amazing software, developers have nailed it as they have captured all the features we need expertely

Wert

This software is exactly what we have been searching for. It has the features we need, is powerful enough to maintain all of our client data, appointments for multiple staff, sales dashboard, generating reports, import/export data, online booking buttons for social media websites including Facebook, and much much more.

I have worked with various software and client relationship managers previously however I have found this to be extremely easy to use for all staff over other programs. We have a relatively new small business and I have personally tried over 30 different similar type programs and none of them have suited my needs, and couldn't customise to our needs. I even tried Excel based systems and creating my own however it was harder for multiple staff to use and would be prone to mistakes. Due to this, we stayed with the good old appointment book for appointments and used excel to track sales etc.

Coming across this software has changed all that; we are now using this and have ditched excel and filed away the appointment book. It literally does everything we need and has extra features we can also use that we weren't using before.

Everything we need is here with the ease of access required for all staff members. It's great that we can see daily appointments, sales, revenue etc from the dashboard and can easily generate reports and export to excel. Adding different services and products (i.e. retail add on products) is extremely simple; you enter in the service and include price and duration etc which makes it very easy when making appointments. The checkout option also displays your products in case you forgot or haven't promoted it in the appointment so can easily add extra value to each appointment. The added feature to send SMS reminders to clients automatically is excellent and I really like how they have added options to customise this feature, such as adding times in which to send these reminders so they are not sent in the middle of the night for example. They have really done their research on what clients need and am very impressed with this software.

The company has pretty much nailed it with their software though if I had to put something, I could only suggest adding the ability to further customise options, page layout, which data to display or not display etc; this would be great.

Empfehlung für andere Nutzer

Keep up the good work, we are very satisfied customers and we will be using this software long term.

Carolina S. Branche: Personalwesen Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

12.11.2019

12.11.2019

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Works wonderfully for temp staffing, too!

Wert

Shedul has created a simple scheduling software that works well for any industry. It is a free (or low cost) solution which is awesome for small business like mine. There are plenty of features available that my business doesn't use, but that other businesses could definitely benefit from.

I run a dental temporary staffing agency and we began using this program around the time it came out. It was very new and the developers were in close contact with us often asking what we liked/disliked about the program. We use it in an unintended and unconventional way but it has worked better for us than any scheduler built for staffing.

The ease of adding appointments, changing, updating, and notifying clients of these changes is unsurpassed. We have tried out several other program that were designed for our industry but just have not found anything that does more for the same price - free!

We haven't explored the new Fresha options to book online in depth but the booking page that it generates when you turn it on looks very professional. I would recommend it for any salon, spa or business that wants to present themselves well online with a little budget.

They have been growing quickly and making a lot of changes. The only real issue I've faced is a 3-4 second lag but it has only just started happening in the last couple weeks so I'm sure it will be resolved soon. The support staff is responsive and helpful.

Helena Q. Branche: Kosmetik Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

8.10.2018

8.10.2018

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My Search For Software Ends Here!

Wert

My over all experience has been a complete pleaser. I am completely cyber challenged, seriously, this is the first Software program that I've ever been abke to use with such confidence.

I love it!

I love EVERYTHING about this Software! I'm in my 50's, yup old school, always felt I was one of those hard to teach an old dog new tricks people. But I downloaded the free version of Shedul, a bit intimidated I played around with it adding my products & sevices etc... very simple to do.

I finally got up the nerve to actually start booking clients... but also continued to use my old appointment book as a back-up.. yup still intimidated by these on line things.

However, in about a week, I saw how much more this appointment booking Software did, I was so amazed & confident, I ditched my old hard copy appointment book. I no longer had to give my clients a handwritten appointment card or call to remind them the day before.

It also helps with accounting, keeps track of your sales, prints out receipts, monthly reports... what more do you need??

And this is the FREE version!! Its a keeper.

There's really nothing that I don't like. I see there's an email you can set up to send clients promotional offers etc. I have to look into that, I'm not sure if it comes with the free version.

The only thing more I would like is perhaps an occasional email update from the company to give me tips or provide info about other features that Shedul can do to make running my business easier.

Otherwise NO complaints. If an old dog like me can use it with confidence, anyone can.

Eduardo O. Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  13-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  13-50 Mitarbeiter

6.1.2020

6.1.2020

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use, reliable and very robust.

Wert

This platform has allowed us to expand considerably thanks to the marketing campaigns that we can do through our website and facebook pages integrated into this application,
in addition to allowing us to make reservations online, another highlight is the inventory control that we have been able to make with this tool, in addition to payments, is a very comprehensive program that offers great functionality, facilitating and optimizing the management of the business, so the team will improve their productivity and efficiency, thanks to the commands made in Shedul. Thanks to this tool our business has grown rapidly and has managed to consolidate in the market and earn the trust and satisfaction of our customers.

Shedul is a web platform that has a mobile application (iOs and Android), has a very friendly interface, does not require learning curve, its design is very effective and elegant, allows to centralize all aspects related to the administration of a beauty salon, integrates features such as web site customization, booking appointments and recurring appointments, management of employees, inventories....
This efficient tool is accessible from any device, anywhere and at any time via the Internet. In addition, it has a very complete free version and more functional business plans.

There is nothing I dislike about this program is very robust, complete and effective, has a high rate of customization, is well structured and offers excellent results.

Jade T. Branche: Sport Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  13-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  13-50 Mitarbeiter

29.3.2020

29.3.2020

Great scheduling program

Wert

I have been using Shedul as a scheduling tool. This has helped me to be a lot more organised and has prevented me from double booking staff which was happening before. It saves me time when taking bookings because I can see all my staff's bookings for the day on the same screen. I love how easy it is to use and I hope to keep using it for a long time.

- Shedul/Fresha is REALLY easy to use. We are a surf school, not a salon and I was able to adapt it to fit our needs easily. Even staff who are not good with technology were able to log on and easily use this program. I've used many different scheduling programs and this one has been the best for my needs with this company, and definitely the easiest to learn to use.
- Adaptable - I was able to set up products mostly as I needed to even though they are not the products the program was intended for.
- The software has not crashed the entire time I've been using it. I have had no technical problems with it, which is great!!!
- Support - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the Shedul team contacted me and asked if I needed any help, or if I had any suggestions or further needs from the software - this was impressive!!
- Ease of access - I can be logged on on my computer, phone and my bosses phone all at once with no problems

I'm looking forward to the class feature being added, this will be very helpful for our business.

It would be nice to be able to view multiple days and multiple staff at the same time on the calendar but I am happy with how it is currently.

Bernardo F. Branche: Gastgewerbe Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

25.9.2019

25.9.2019

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Doesn't work for most hair salons

Wert

Overall, when there is an actual way they can help you, you get a straight answer but when you have an issue with a feature that they don't have, you get emails back with answers not related to your initial question.
I'm guessing also that this app is made by developers who haven't consulted with salon owners and it shows.

Easy to set up and use. Interface is well designed.

Does not work for all hair salons!
You cannot choose two service providers we hen clients book online. E.g.. One of our staff is a stylist and her clients visit other colourists in the salon for their colour. You can't book two separate people so the client is forced to make one appointment at a time which is frustrating for them. Also, they haven't set it up so you see when the next available time or day is so the client has to check day by day to find an available spot which is also annoying for them.

Antwort: Shedul.com 3.10.2019

Sorry to see this, Fernandez. Actually, we have 40,000 Salons using us globally, have won Most User-friendly, Most Popular and Most Affordable for 3 years in a row, so the team definitely know what they are doing ;)

The Support team spent a lot of time responding to your emails and finding solutions for your very specific requests. If we don't have a feature, of course we'd try and find a solution for you, and if not, it would be added to the to do lists.

You're welcome back anytime but we wish you luck with your continued search :)

Emily E. Branche: Einzelhandel Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

29.4.2020

29.4.2020

Great software, highly recommend

Wert

Excellent customer service and great marketing advice. Love the new webinars with opportunity to ask questions. It has really helped me grow my business and I feel much more confident now. Clients love the easy-to-use online booking system. The no-show protection has really helped prevent no-shows and time-wasting bookings.

The ever-evolving range of features this software provides and excellent informative webinars. They are always one step ahead in this industry and I am always left impressed by the technology. What I really like is how user-friendly the system is. It can be tailor-made to your business so you always leave a great impression with your clients.

No dislikes. It's great! I can't really fault it. They are always moving with the times so just as you start to think, oh this might be useful, they've already thought of it! And they value your feedback and act on suggestions made by the customer.

Tristin R. Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

26.2.2019

26.2.2019

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Severely limited, bad long-term choice

Funktionalität

Shedul is a deceptive piece of software because it is clean, good-looking, and easy to get started. But it is a terrible option in the long term, unless you plan to be a small business that never grows or you plan to pay someone to manually handle all of your scheduling and business-flow processes forever.

Very easy to setup and use. My staff were able to pick it up right away with minimal learning curve. The online booking system for clients is simple and clean.

No Google Calendar integration = dead end software. You cannot automate *anything* with this software, meaning you will be stuck manually handling everything related to booking for as long as you use this software. This means you will have some serious pain as your business grows. Worse yet, the online booking system is more a marketplace than anything else, making it very simple for your prospective clients to inadvertently end up on a competitor's booking page. Ouch!

Antwort: Shedul.com 11.3.2019

Hey Tristin, sorry to see this!

If you're looking for growth, your account is 100% unlimited so you can add as many staff, locations, services etc as you'd like. SMS and client notifications are also free & unlimited as part of your free for life account so the sky is the limit!

We're all about automation so clients can book online rather than needing full time staff to manage your calendar. If you start using the checkout features, you'll also see your reports are automatically populated for you.

My recommendation would be to drive more online bookings and use the check out features.

Likewise, online bookings can be through your own online bookings widgets for your website, facebook and instagram which I saw are not being used, as well as the marketplace, so you have both options and best of both worlds. We can however remove you from the marketplace if you'd prefer.

Hope this helps and keen to help further so you can use all of Shedul to make life easier :)

Loubie C. Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

19.11.2018

19.11.2018

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

MARVELLOUS MAKES SALON BOOKINGS A PLEASURE!!

Wert

We took over from the previous owner in April of this year and we had to find a new booking system ASAP. This was perfect and better by far than the original system(TW)
We’ve been using the Shedul web app almost a year and I can’t rave about it enough!! We are a beauty, nails and body piercings salon based in the Peak District. Check out Balls & Claws Matlock if you want to see the client facing side of Shedul on www.Fresha.com search for BallsAndClaws
Shedul it’s fab our clients get a text 24 hrs before their appointment and it’s reduced our no-shows. Those that would at least call and cancel. Very happy with Shedul. Would definitely recommend and yes it’s free but more importantly it’s sooo easy to set up and mega simple for customers to use too! Get it. Check out fresha.com to see who around you is on there. I have got at least 2 other salons to sign up and I’m in the process of helping 2-3 other local business to use it too!!

I love that it was sooo easy to set up also the ease of use for our clients! Social media bookings are easier and the texts help reduce no-shows. The Thank you emails help to promote our other pages i.e. Facebook and Pinterest and reviews of our services on Fresha.com

A change to the client cards. I preferred the previous upgrade but I would also not prefer to see the amount overall spent when seeing a client card as our clients can see our screen in the salon.

Hannah B. Branche: Kosmetik Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

23.7.2019

23.7.2019

Simple and Brilliant

Wert

I used shedul in my past job and found it easy to use for basic bookings so I decided to use it for my own business, it is extremely easy to set up and for me it was a tad more tricky as I work in 7 different salons on a monthly basis so it’s not a Mon-Fri roster! However if shedul didn’t have a feature I thought would be handy within a few hours of sending an email I had a response with a brilliant solution,
Each time I can’t figure something out or I’ve been wracking my own brain the customer service team comes back really quickly with a step by step explanation on how to sort my issue!

Seriously the best experience I’ve ever had with customer service in any industry!

I would like the option to choose my appointment times eg. 9am, 10am not 10:15 etc

Trish I. Branche: Kosmetik Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

8.7.2019

8.7.2019

Best program ever!

Wert

I have been in the beauty industry for over 20 years. Have paid ridiculous amounts of money for other programs and the service was no way near as good.
I have recommended this program to 2 other salon owners. Cannot speak highly enough!
It has everything a salon needs and they are continually improving.

It does absolutely everything I need it to do and the customer service is outstanding!

No app on phone but it’s not really a problem as I have it saved in favorites on my phone.

Hannah F. Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

11.10.2018

11.10.2018

Love Shedul :)

Wert

My accounts, when doing my self assessments i can go to reports and it shows me everything, so so handy when doing my accounts. My clients love the reminders :)

It's user friendly, I can customise sales receipts. Helps me with my accounts as its really structured with its financial reports. I use this software in the salon I work at, I can use it on my phone, laptop... Its absolutely amazing! I looked at so many other salon softwares and they were so so costly, but Shedul by far ticks all the boxes. I've been using it for a year now. Oh... I also love the auto msg reminders!

There's nothing I really dislike, I guess with auto reminders the text version doesn't have much characters, therefore it's really short and sweet. However it works, if anything maybe more characters for the text message to send out to clients.

Oh, I don't know how to use my mobile number when for the auto text reminders I think it's sent from a different number, some of my clients have sent messages but I haven't got.... Oops! But there's not enough characters to write alot.