LiveAgent Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über LiveAgent

LiveAgent ist eine Online-Live-Chat-Plattform für E-Commerce-Unternehmen auf kleiner und mittlerer Ebene. Die Plattform bietet eine Live-Chat-Anwendung, Ticketverwaltung, Online-Self-Service-Portale sowie Änderungs- und...

Nutzerbewertungen zu LiveAgent durchsuchen

1’574 von 1’574 Bewertungen
Cynthia
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

LiveAgent

Sehr gute Chat Software. Keinerlei Probleem bisher.

Bisher alles bestens. Keine negativen Erfahrungen gemacht.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi Cynthia! Thank you for your review!

Beantwortet am 27.12.2022

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

einer der Besten Chat Tools

Zufrieden

breite Auswahl an Funktionen und Features

GUI ist so richtig nutzerfreundlich und

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Muntaser! Thank you for your review :)

Beantwortet am 23.3.2023
Stely
Stely

Bewertet am 8.8.2023

Excellent value for the money

Keeping track of time and generating reports is the biggest perk. In the past, we were flying blind, but now it only takes a few minutes to identify which divisions are overburdened and straining. Live chat has helped us speed up our responses to consumers.

We find the LiveAgent's ticketing system and knowledge base to be particularly useful due to the high volume of inquiries we receive. Our team members share tickets fairly, and they may communicate with one another to offer quick support. Self-service options are now available, allowing us to give support around the clock.

The Only little issue I've had with LiveAgent is the way it indents replies to emails by using a >. This is something I can live with, and the benefits certainly exceed the drawbacks.

Hey Stely,

We appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear how much our ticketing system has positively impacted your workflow, especially with your high volume of inquiries.

It's all about helping your team communicate efficiently and providing quick support. Happy to know our self-service options are providing round-the-clock assistance to your business.

Thanks for recommending us!

-LiveAgent Team

Beantwortet am 11.8.2023

Die besten Alternativen zu LiveAgent

Grace
Grace
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.7.2023

An efficient customer service dashboard for running many companies

Our previous chat platform had a terrible help system that made using our app a pain. Countless options and features, such as monitoring social media interaction, website widgets, phone/video call modules, a dedicated customer portal, and much more.

In general, we've had a great time using LiveAgent. With this platform's comprehensive feature set and integration with our other systems, we can provide significantly more efficient customer support than ever before. We have observed an increase in customer satisfaction since implementing LiveAgent, and we would recommend it to anyone looking for a user-friendly and comprehensive chat solution.

There are no drawbacks, as far as I can tell, and it serves me well. The have to manually set up SSL for a custom domain is my sole gripe.

Hi Grace,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are glad that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with its features and the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team is here for you 24/7 in case of any questions or issues, including assisting with the SSL!

Beantwortet am 31.7.2023
Ben

Bewertet am 18.2.2020

Significant Value for the price

Price, Excellent customer support, large amount of features and functionality

While I love the complete control of all the automated systems being programmable, it could use some additional default built in options. Comparing LiveAgent to competitors like ZenDesk is like comparing Linux to Apple. LiveAgent gives you complete control - but you have to set up everything. The other software out there doesn't let you customize, but everything works for you. An in between 'windows' option that allows control for those who want it but is smoother to set up for those who don't want the extra work would be optimal. That said, programs that do it for you tend to cost a lot more, which would defeat LA's primary value, the low cost.

Salesforce Sales Cloud und Zendesk Suite

Warum LiveAgent gewählt wurde

Able to bring in information, sales channels, and customers from what was previously multiple products into one centralized system

Price, functionality, control

Antwort von QualityUnit

Dear Ben, thank you for your honest feedback! We really appreciate it! :) The reason why LiveAgent was developed in a way that you have to set the majority of things up is so that it would work for each client exactly how they need. Usually, businesses differ from one to another and that is why we wanted to give everybody a chance to adjust it to their business and needs. You know where to find us should you need anything! :)

Beantwortet am 4.3.2020
Ezéchiel
Ezéchiel
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 25.10.2023

Avis liveagent

It's a good customer management software. It works very well

Liveagent is the best customer management software among many others. It contains several features and its customer service is available at all times.

The major problem I encountered with liveagent is the inconsistency of its auto-reaction, especially in French. It is very responsive but not too relevant.

Hello Alfazar,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the ease of navigation with LiveAgent! That's something we strive for, so it's great to see it recognized.

When you say there's nothing missing and that LiveAgent makes your work easier, well, that's just what we're going for! The fact that we're meeting your needs and easing your process is the best type of news we can receive.

Thank you for your awesome review and your recommendations.

Beantwortet am 31.10.2023

Bewertet am 21.9.2023

Excellent value for money

I have been using my LiveAgent subscription for years, mainly for the LiveChat and phone features. The system is stable, the features are well thought out and elaborate. I recommend it to anyone looking for a professional and integrable system.

The admin interface could look more modern. I have not seen any improvement in this area for years. The current UI is not bad either, but I would still welcome an update.

Hi David,
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team works hard every day to further improve the system, including future plans for the UI, so stay tuned for upcoming updates!

Beantwortet am 27.9.2023
Gary
Gary

Bewertet am 18.8.2023

I think LiveAgent is fantastic software

Every company needs the ideal thing, which is to treat every email as a ticket. If a client does not respond to my follow-up email within three days (thanks to a rule I set up in Los Angeles), a new ticket is opened and I am prompted to contact them again. Such follow-ups should never be sent from regular email accounts since doing so requires excessive monitoring.

Thanks to LiveAgent, I never have to leave the app to check my Gmail or Yahoo Mail inboxes again. As a marketing professional, I have access to a plethora of email accounts, and I've lost several business opportunities due to my own laziness in checking my inbox. With their "Unlimited Email Accounts" function, LiveAgent scores major points. To make things easier, I included my LA-based email address.

If you use LiveAgent as your email client, you won't notice any "unread" messages when you check your inbox. But that's not a major problem.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Gary! Your mention of the "Unlimited Email Accounts" function being a game-changer clearly echoed with us. Ah, tackling the labyrinth of multiple email accounts can be quite a chore, can't it? :)

You're right, the charm of LiveAgent is being a one-stop solution for all communication needs, whether it's social inboxes or live chats. And we can tell you're a power user, setting up a rule to remind you of pending follow-ups. Nifty, isn't it? To comment on your minor hiccup: all incoming messages in LiveAgent are treated as "unread" until specifically handled. We believe every message deserves undivided attention!

Keep exploring the tool, Gary. We strive to tick all the boxes for our users. Your feedback helps us refine our software and bridging more gaps in customer service.

Thank you for being an awesome part of our journey!

Beantwortet am 23.8.2023
Emma
Emma
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 11.8.2023

Excellent Customer Service for the Price

It was definitely worth the time and effort required to adjust to the new method. Thanks to its structure and features, we were able to reduce a massive message backlog to a much more manageable one.

LiveAgent's strongest feature is undoubtedly the promptness of their technical support. The fact that it may be altered to suit individual needs is another plus. The ease with which our client may get in touch with us is the third best feature. Not only can I use LiveAgent in my own tongue of Spanish, but it also supports a wide variety of other languages, and everything, including emails and templates, can be changed to display in either my native tongue or the language of my consumers. I can locate anything I need with a quick peek at the dashboard.

If I had to choose a nitpick, it would be that I wish there was more color on the interface; on the other hand, why would you want to clutter up such a simple layout with flashy graphics? LiveAgent delivers just as advertised by devoting maximum real estate to its features.

Hey there,

It's great to hear that our customizability has been effective for your operations. It's our mission to provide a platform that can be tailored to suit unique business needs. On your point about our simple interface layout, we believe in function over flash to ensure a seamless user experience.

We're glad that the transition to using LiveAgent has been beneficial in managing your message backlog. Also, isn't it amazing how variety in language options can open doors to diverse customer bases?

Thanks for your kind words about our prompt technical support. We strive to keep this up!

Beantwortet am 14.8.2023
Saskia
Saskia
  • Branche: Restaurants

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

Effective customer service that really works.

The entire company is now using LiveAgent. We are utilizing it as an omnichannel sales and customer service platform for our four businesses. Customers get out to us via everything from traditional methods to instant messaging apps nowadays. Currently, we're utilizing it mostly for Facebook and email tickets, but we have plans to add support for Instagram and WhatsApp (both of which are still in development) very soon.

The ability to have conversations with users in real time has revolutionized our connection with them. We used to get a lot of tickets, but consumers may now save time by chatting with us when they need help. We polled our audience as well. We found that all users would rather have a live conversation with an agent on life support than submit a ticket, and that the major reason for this is because they can get their issues resolved right away rather than having to wait a day for a response.Our customer service response time records show that we're the fastest at fixing problems and getting people back to work. I have to mention that

So far, neither my coworkers nor our customers have had any problems or concerns with the live chat option. It's refined to perfection, answering all of our concerns and meeting all of our requirements.

Hi Saskia,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied both with the system and the support provided by our team. Keep up the great work!

Beantwortet am 28.7.2023
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

The ideal combination of low cost and high quality.

We utilize it to staff our own in-house help desk with professionals. We may have fruitful internal conversations using the ticketing system as well. Detailed questions about projects, prices, and customer service may be received. If you value open, high-quality communication with your customers, this ticketing system is your best bet. Problems with workflow and departmental communication can also be fixed. Its simplicity and potential are the program's strongest points.

I enjoy working with LiveAgent because of how nice and quick it is to generate labels and assign them to agents. In addition, the free version is excellent and competitive with premium services. Another benefit that helps me and my customer get work done quickly and efficiently is how well it integrates with other domains. I also appreciate it since I can maintain constant communication with my vendors and check in on the development of my projects.

No major issues here, however I would like to see more platform interfaces introduced anyway. If you could also update more frequently, that would be great. This is really important if we are to finish the program successfully.

Hi Chris,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and the benefits it brings to your everyday work-life. Our team works hard everyday to further improve the system so stay tuned for many great updates coming your way!

Beantwortet am 27.7.2023
Peter
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 28.12.2023

Good platform

Ease of use, scalability, multi chanel support

Analytics modul not included in small package

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi Peter! Thank you for your review!

Beantwortet am 16.1.2024
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 4.2.2020

Live Agent has helped us to level up our customer service.

Overall LiveAgent has been a godsend compared to our previous provider, the automation alone makes it worth its weight in gold, there was a cost saving for us to switch to LiveAgent but more importantly we have saved on time and resources.

This software has enabled my team to work more efficiently, the automation available with the software has allowed us to track the sorts of queries we are recieiving and the volume of those queries, all of which can be reported back to our clients. The automation has allowed us to automatically respond to people with specific queries based on keywords which means that our overall volume of work has decreased.

It would be great if their was downloadable graphs and charts, and generally easier reporting.

HubSpot CRM

Cost and functionality

Zuvor genutzte Software

Zoho Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveAgent

It was easier to use than software we trialled, it offered more features and was more cost effective, more importantly I could see that it was scalable.

Hello,

we are glad that your overall volume of work has decreased thanks to LiveAgent.

We are happy that you are on board with us. It's great to be part of such a great crew!

Have a good days :)

Beantwortet am 5.2.2020
Barney
Barney
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.3.2020

Great Features & Great Speed

LiveAgent is helping us convert initial chat enquiries visiting our website into qualified sales leads. We provide a niche product to the very top of our market so being able to qualify enquiries at this initial stage is important to us. The other key outcome is LiveAgent has no impact on our site loading speed. We identified ZenDesk, our previous chat solution, was impacting out site loading speed - and therefore potentially impacting our SEO strategy. From a free trial, we found LiveAgent has zero impact on our site loading speed - we now have a better chat solution AND a faster loading webiste.

We use LiveAgent to manage chat conversations on our website with the aim of converting initial enquiries into qualified sales leads. There is afar great functionality than our previous chat software solution and is far more customisable, with options to brand and personalise it to our business. The other key feature for us is that it is the number one ranked chat widget for website loading speed, an important part of our SEO strategy.

There is so much more functionality and ability to personalise LiveAgent than our previous chat software (ZenDesk) so set up took a little longer - but the ultimate outcome has been far superior.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Barney, many thanks for your great review! It means a lot to us and we are super thrilled to hear that you are happy with the platform and the chat solution LiveAgent is offering. We understand that it is necessary to manage all the tickets from the very beginning as each customer is important and should be taken the best care of and that is why LiveAgent makes sure that no ticket is skipped or left out! Just remember that our support team is always ready to help so feel free to start a chat on our website should you have any questions! :)

Beantwortet am 25.3.2020
Francisco
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Bewertet am 18.3.2020

The software that has changed our relationship with customers

LiveAgent has been a major change in our company. We have tried other solutions before, including some free ones, but none has been as good as LiveAgent. Not everything is perfect, but the positive is a lot. Clients have congratulated us on the technical support and consultation service, and clients are the most important thing to us. I think that LiveAgent has managed to improve our image and has achieved a better opinion of our brand and our company

The positive points are many but the main ones are
- Excellent technical attention (they attend quickly to any consultation)
- Easy to manage
- Supports multiple languages
- Quite configurable
- Complete options for technical support
- We have managed to integrate some other services
- Everything is customizable: emails, answers, FAQs, etc
- The email response system is almost instantaneous and works perfectly

Some negative points or points that need improvement:
- Some customization options are missing
- The database of frequently asked questions needs to be improved
- We've never managed to use live chat
- When you answer a ticket or message, you are not allowed to record the screen to automatically attach a video or audio explanation (this would be a great feature). We have to record it with other software and attach it there
- The aesthetics of dashboarding are still a little old
- A web widget is missing (not wordpress)
- The configuration of the emails is not very intuitive

Zendesk Suite

Warum LiveAgent gewählt wurde

We changed because there were failures. Sometimes the emails never arrived, or our responses were spammed. Other times, it was a problem of limited functionality

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveAgent

The prices are very expensive because to the base price you have to add a lot of complements that add up and add up, raising the price a lot. It seems to be a good platform but, besides, it has never answered several queries we made before paying (it seems that trial users are not served but we can't risk not being served either when we pay)

Hi Francisco,
Thank you very much for your honest feedback. We are glad to hear LiveAgent has been able to make your day-to-day work life a little easier. That said, we are aware no software is ever truly perfect - our team works hard every single day to further enhance and improve the software to truly match every need on the market. Don't hesitate to send us an email at [email protected] should you need any help at all and stay tuned for more updates!

Beantwortet am 23.3.2020
Dave
Dave
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 13.3.2022

Excellent Support for My Customers With Room to Grow

This a significant improvement over our previous help desk application. I am able to track and quickly resolve all customer issues. It just works the way it should. Our previous vendor kept changing elements of the software interface which only served to slow down our work because we had to learn how the interface was changing.

Easy to set-up and manage. Provides all my support requirements in a simple to track dashboard of customer touch points.

I have had occasional issues with email notifications stopping. Rare and quickly resolved with tech support in all cases.

Spiceworks

Warum LiveAgent gewählt wurde

Better features in Live Agent. Room to expand. And we were frustrated with Teamviewer getting in our way more times that necessary.

Price and features

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi Dave! Happy to see LiveAgent is an improvement for resolving your customer service issues :)

Beantwortet am 15.3.2022
Sumit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

Highly Satisfied with LiveAgent Service

LiveAgent is an essential tool for any business that needs to provide quick and efficient customer support. The user interface is easy to use and the reporting features are comprehensive. The customer service team is always very responsive and helpful.

LiveAgent is an exceptional customer service tool that has completely changed the way we interact with our customers. The support team is incredibly helpful and always available to answer any questions we have. The dashboard is intuitive and user-friendly, and the reporting features are top-notch.

LiveAgent can be slow to respond to certain requests and the cost of the service can be high for smaller businesses.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Sumit! :) Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for sharing your experience with LiveAgent! We're thrilled that our platform has been a game-changer in how you interact with your customers and that our support team has been helpful to you. We understand that pricing can be a concern for smaller businesses. That's why we've recently introduced annual plans with pricing tiers suitable for businesses of all sizes. We believe this will help make LiveAgent more accessible to everyone.

Again, we appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a satisfied user of LiveAgent. We'll continue working hard to provide you with the best possible customer service experience!

Beantwortet am 25.4.2023
Linda
Linda
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.7.2023

A well-organized and straightforward ticketing system

The email template feature has been very helpful, as it has allowed us to present our brand in a new light to our customers, communicate with them in a way that is both clear and thorough, and ensure that the information we provide can be easily absorbed by them.

LiveAgent provides excellent customer service options, the foundation of which is instant messaging that allows for seamless data exchange in real time. Our team's internal communication has also increased, allowing us to better track and analyze our work, as well as appropriately organize our work and make all of our daily duties much more collaborative.

To be completely transparent, we have experienced issues with our internet connection, which has hindered the flexibility of our work system because, without a stable internet connection, our real-time messaging system would be rendered useless.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hey Linda, Appreciating your feedback and your highlighting of the real-time messaging feature. It's great to know it's helped your team collaborative efforts and improved client relationships.

Agree, the dependency on a stable internet connection is fundamental for top performance and we hope your connection issues no longer disrupts the service.

Lovely to learn that our emailing templates are making a notable impact as well.

Thanks again for sharing!

Beantwortet am 1.8.2023
Mariana
Mariana

Bewertet am 26.3.2020

International Omnichanel Travel Agency

Our estrategy for customer service is to give an omnichannel experience to our customers across all the countries we work.
We researched a lot trying to find tools that accomplished that: some of the solutions were very poor and some others very expensive. With LiveAgent we found everything: an easy software to implement (we have our APIs connected with them too) with the best cost of the market.

1) The capability of management of all our comunication channels across all the countries we have operations in a single software.
2) We have Travel Agents of all ages, and for all of them the implementation of the software was very easy, as the adaptation to our business.
3) The cost and time savings with tools as internal calls and chats.
4) The ticket history with all the interaction (including call recordings) with our customers: this is core for a Travel Agency.
5) We can use it in spanish!
6) The configuration of IP phone lines; in Latin America that's not an easy task because of the SIP Trunk providers.
7) The ticket and phone apps that alows us to work ant talk to our customers from everywhere!

We have experienced some little bugs in the implementation, but the support team is excelent and very helpfull, so it wasn't a problem at all; they were fixed inmediatly.

HubSpot CRM und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveAgent

Because of the features, the cost per agent, the support team and the adaptation to our business.

Hi Mariana,
Many thanks for such an amazing review. It is great to hear that LiveAgent has been able to meet your company's needs and make communication with your clients a little easier. Our team takes great pride in the work we do and comments like yours keep pushing us in the right direction. Glad to have you onboard with us!

Beantwortet am 27.3.2020
Alissa
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

Easy to navigate with great support

I found the transition to Live Agent desk to be very easy and user-friendly. This product is an essential tool for my team. It allows us to easily see which tasks/tickets are urgent, require a follow-up, and the customizable tags help to create an efficient workflow.

The system is easy to use and my staff was able to quickly learn the system. It's set up in a logical way and their customer support is fantastic. This software makes it easier for my team to stay organized and prioritize tasks accordingly.

I wish there was a way to customize the "ticket number." It's is auto-generated and sometimes our clients remove the information because they think it looks suspicious. This causes problems when a client replies since the system then creates a new ticket without connecting to the original message.

Hi Alissa,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. It's amazing to see that LiveAgent has been the right fit for you and your company and that it was easy and smooth to get used to working with it. We are constantly working to further improve and enhance the software so stay tuned for more updates and don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need assistance - we are available 24/7!

Beantwortet am 25.6.2020
Roberlandy
Roberlandy

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

Easy tool to keep track of information

We have greatly improved cross-communication between teams. We avoid conversations, calls and emails centralizing everything on the ticket to work.

This increases team morale by increasing efficiency and positively impacts the satisfaction of our customers.

In the travel and tourism industry there is not much technology developed yet and it is always difficult to find the right tools to keep the order of the numbers. We are an industry with many peculiarities and we don't adapt to most accounting tools. This doesn't mean that LiveAgent is an accounting tool, but it collaborates in accounting and administration tasks in an excellent way.

We can associate, for example, a LiveAgent ticket with an invoice number easily by creating a field specifically for that. We can read the history of the ticket to understand what was agreed with customers and suppliers. We can postpone tickets until their collection or payment date, ordering the views and organizing the tasks.

In this time where financial and administrative work has increased due to the COVID-19 pandemic, LiveAgent has been a fundamental tool to maintain order and time for each process. Our agents can inform customers about their date changes or returns status just by reading the ticket information. This we would not have achieved so easily with other tools.

And if we talk about costs, it is the one that offers the most tools at the lowest cost on the market.

Honestly, with the ability to personalize the software, if there is something I do not like, it is because we have not configured it well.

We have always been able to consult the support team about application ideas and have received answers and options according to our needs.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Thank you so much for your kind and complex feedback, Roberlandy! :) We appreciate it a lot and we are super thrilled to hear that LiveAgent is helping you to manage your work in an easier and more efficient way and that it is also helping you with the cross-communication between your teams! LiveAgent was developed in a way that any kind and size of business would be able to configure it according to their needs, Just know that you can always reach out to us, should you need any help or answers to your questions! :) Our support team is always here for you :)

Beantwortet am 3.4.2020
Shelby

Bewertet am 10.4.2020

Great Product and Great Customer Service

I've been pleased by both the product and the customer service!

While there are a number of features to praise, a select few have been most beneficial to the company. Having the ability to transfer tickets or chats has proven useful when we are working with a customer who has a specific type of inquiry - perhaps a sales question or an employment request. We’ve found it helpful to have the ability to transfer the chat to the online agent best equipped to answer the inquiry so we are able to serve our customers to the highest standard and with an immediate response. We also find being able to add notes and labels to previous chats and tickets incredibly helpful in data collection and also in our ability to work as a dynamic team. By being able to sort our chats and tickets into an organized system that our company created, we can work cohesively to review old conversations for continuity, opportunities for growth, and with transparency between departments.

A minor aspect of LiveAgent that could be modified to increase its ease and use as the online agent is the sound feature. When an agent is chatting with a customer in live time, it's ideal to have a noise generated whenever the guest writes a message. This allows the agent to be chatting with multiple people simultaneously and respond when each guest replies. LiveAgent has this feature, and it is in fact very helpful. However, each time the guest clicks on a new page within the website, LiveAgent processes it as a message, and it makes a noise. It is a feature that, if fixed, would enhance the product even more.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Many thanks for your amazing feedback, Shelby! :) It means a lot to us and it makes us extremely delighted to hear that you find LiveAgent and our customer support great! I am also very glad that you are using all the features you mentioned! I personally love chat transferring as well because I can always get a hold of someone who can help and answer the customer's queries in case the chat got to the wrong department! Feel free to shoot us with any suggestions on improvements at [email protected]!

Beantwortet am 13.4.2020
Robert
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

Customer care solution at the peak. LiveAgent is the surest help desk software.

The overall experience that LiveAgent has given us has been very satisfying and worthy. It has delivered to us more than we could ask for when it comes to customer support. Its has proved to be a vital Help Desk tool for customer care and support services making it easy for us to connect to customers and solve their issues quickly.

I really like the customer support available in LiveAgent, The support team is always 24/7 hours available to assist you and answer any questions you have. It is a flexible and robust tool that allows you to integrate it with your communication products Facebook, Twitter, Mail, Instagram among many others making it convenient for your customers to reach out to you and for you to connect to them easily. The live chat function has excellent chat features which makes it very useful and always prove to be helpful as it makes it fast and easy for you to interact with your customers. It is easy to use for both you as the user and for your customers. It allows you to deliver personalized customer support services to your customers allowing you to reach out to all your customers at personal level depending on their specific needs. It gives you an option to include self-support function in your customer portal to by including knowledge-base articles for your customers.

I like all the features made available at LiveAgent. They all work incredibly and am all satisfied with each and every single of them . There is nothing that i like least about it.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Robert! Thank you for your positive feedback about your experience with LiveAgent! We're thrilled to hear that our help desk tool has exceeded your expectations and made it easier for you to connect with customers. We're committed to have a great customer service product and we are glad that we've been able to deliver on that promise for you.

Beantwortet am 9.3.2023
Lydiah
Lydiah
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.4.2023

Mgala muue na haki yake umpe! I therefore give LiveAgent it's due

My experience with LiveAgent has been an outstanding one. Before knowing it existed, I was having constant troubles of keeping track of my clientele given that am an insurance sales person. But with LiveAgent the narrative is changed, I can keep record and group my clients depending on the products the want and also attend easily to them incase of queries on their policies for those already on bond therefore saving my time and energy and ensuring a flawless interaction between my business and customers

LiveAgent is a game changer for my team an I. It has recommendable features and capabilities which ensures the relationship between customers and the business remain a strong bond forever. Some of the features I have found quite breathtaking include; the ticketing system which ensures that all customers inquiries are attended to from a single interface. Multiple agents attending to one problem can be a thing given that all these customer inquiries stream from a single interface but LiveAgent this is curbed fully since it automatically detect in cases of any collision. Another thing is that it tracks and rate each interaction with the customer and gives some ratings which can be used to track how well our customers inquiries have been answered and needs met. Referring later Incase the workload of our customer assistants escalate is a thing that we really considered and with no doubt it is handles by audit logs in LiveAgent. Clients and customers will often want more information on products, necessitating the sending of more reading materials on the same and with this you can make use of attachment and copy and paste capabilities. Also it act more as a CRM tool where contacts of companies and customers are well generated ,stored and manages in LiveAgent. Also on the same contacts can be grouped according to their needs . All these functionalities qualifies LiveAgent as the CRM tool of the present and the future. Save your business and keep track of customers and their needs.

To be honest I have loved every inch of LiveAgent and have found nothing that is opposite of what I expected. Instead it always amaze and exceed my expectations.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with LiveAgent! We're over the moon knowing that our platform has been so beneficial for you and your team. If you ever need any help or have suggestions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Cheers to continuing success together! 🎉

Beantwortet am 13.4.2023
Matthew
Matthew
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 24.7.2023

I really recommend LiveAgent.

We've learned a lot about how to cultivate consistent support through our efforts to increase external communication across departments. Using LiveAgent, we can respond more quickly to consumer questions and deliver greater chat service at all hours of the day. Using chat, email, and push notifications, LiveAgent allows businesses and their consumers to communicate in real time. As a result, organizations may see an uptick in income, customer satisfaction, and the quality of their client connections. I was able to provide superior service to my clientele, despite having just limited access to group chat, because of this tool. It has been quite beneficial to me.

With LiveAgent, I can manage all of my live chat assistance for clients from a single, centralized location. Restoring two-way communication with each consumer has been essential. The help desk staff is noted for their expertise in fine-tuning the software's many configurations. With LiveAgent, customers may have an instant conversation with a support representative to receive answers to their questions and issues resolved. Timely and relevant replies from LiveAgent have the potential to increase customer satisfaction and improve the quality of the service received as a whole. When consumers are happy, they are more inclined to come back and tell others about their experience.

While a dedicated account manager would be ideal, we have found that using the website's chat function to resolve issues is quick and painless.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Matthew, we appreciate your insightful review. It's nice to see how you value our centralized live chat assistance. The ability to provide instant responses and build strong relationships with your clients is at the core of LiveAgent.
We're also very pleased that LiveAgent has shaped your approach to support, boosting overall client satisfaction and connection. These are earnest results we strive for!

Thanks again for choosing LiveAgent. Keep rocking that customer satisfaction!

Beantwortet am 26.7.2023