Humanity Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Humanity

ShiftPlanning ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung für die Belegschaftsverwaltung und Mitarbeitereinsatzplanung, mit der Führungskräfte mit ihren Mitarbeitern kommunizieren sowie Projektpläne, Dokumentationen und Gehaltsabrechnungen...

4.1

Nutzerbewertungen zu Humanity durchsuchen

295 von 295 Bewertungen
stephanie
stephanie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.10.2017

I absolutely love humanity! Wouldn't use another software for shift planning.

It is so easy to use! Adding new employees is a breeze and uploading schedules is even easier! It can be sent right to the employees email and or cell phone so they always have access to their schedule.

I love everything about humanity. If I had to think of one thing I dislike I dislike it, it would probably be something as irrelevant as I wish it would save my log in information so I don't have to type it in everytime. This is seriously the best software!

Miguel
Miguel
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.4.2021

Great software with functional features designed to aid business

Before my previous employer implemented this software, it was really hard to track the hours, change shifts or check the amount of PTO available. The features of this software have been designed to assist business daily scheduling and besides the malfunctions, the software has high quality performance.

Humanity is a very user friendly software that allows you to check your schedule, track your hours and check the PTO available balance. My favorite features of this software is the time availability feature, this specific feature allowed me to choose my hours of availability as at that time I was going to school and working at the same time . Also, one features that I used a lot was the request to change shifts and being able to view the manager assigned for my shift. Both of these features smooth the processes at work and allowed me to balance my student and professional life.

Besides the high quality of some features, the features that allows you to check the PTO available balance never showed the correct amount of PTO and it was hard to keep track of it when asking for permission to take time off. While I used the software, there were some malfunction with the scheduling but this ight have been due to the person assigned of schedules in my previous employer.

Geneviève

Bewertet am 29.1.2019

Good app but

From a IT standpoint, Humanity is good scheduling app. It has a few issues from time to time, for overall satisfied with the application.

However, their service client is horrible. We have been with Humanity over 5 years now. And we so unsatisfied with the service that we looking at our options. They literally take you for granted as a customer and never get back to you. You have to run after them constantly and hope to get an answer. When they promise to get back to you, they don’t or tell you they sent you an email, which you of course never received.

For example, we had a new request regarding a service that they advised on their app (payroll integration). When we went forward with the change, they never got back to us. After multiple follow-ups on our end, they tell us our request is ‘’not a priority for them’’ - for a service THEY advertise. When we complained, they told us they would be getting back to us the following week. That was Nov 2018. We are Jan 2019, and I have let you receive a proper follow-up even after my multiple attempts.

The app is not worth the service. I would recommend another one.

Hi, Geneviève,
We apologize for your experience. We believe every customer interaction should be treated equally. Each one is an opportunity to learn how we can improve their daily work life and our services. We are currently in contact with Employeur D, and are working with them to provide a solution. We will update you as soon as we can. Your time is valuable. The feedback you've provided is invaluable. Thank you.

Beantwortet am 7.2.2019

Die besten Alternativen zu Humanity

edward
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.1.2019

Great collective scheduling software

GREAT PRODUCT! I would recommend this to anyone who is short on time for scheduling. With text message and email communication, by just posting open shifts the schedule almost gets written by its self!

Mostly, I like the communication within all individuals linked to humanity makes it easy to generate weekly/monthly schedules and find accommodations for call offs. As a scheduler, being able to switch between position view and employee view, enables me to allocate shifts efficiently.

The only "con" i can really say is it does take alittle time to get use to navegating through the site.

Hi, Edward,
Thank you for such enthusiastic feedback! We understand how managing schedules can be challenging in a large company such as yours, and we're glad our platform can bring you added value. For making the most of the app and helping employees with onboarding, please visit our Helpdesk page (https://helpdesk.humanity.com/), or reach out to us via 24/7 Live Chat on our homepage or app dashboard. We'll be glad to hear any additional suggestions you may have - you can send them to [email protected].

Beantwortet am 21.1.2019
Nicole

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

Quick access to company time clock

Humanity is what my company uses to clock in and out and track schedules for all employees, it eliminates the issues around keeping tracking of time with our traditional digital time clock, it also is very easy to request time off, keep track when other employees call out, and their mobile app makes remote workdays a breeze.

Humanity is easy to use, learn, and understand. They have a nice mobile app which makes any remote workdays very easy to track. They make it simple to find the schedules of all employees within the company regardless of which department or office location they are in.

Sometimes clocking in and out remotes glitches but customer service is always fast to correct the issue.

Hi, Nicole,

What a fantastic review, thank you!

We are happy to hear you have enjoyed the mobile experience, our excellent customer service, and the ability to eliminate issues around time clock tracking.

With appreciation,

The Humanity Team

Beantwortet am 21.8.2019
Joseph
Joseph
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft

Bewertet am 19.8.2018

Employee Scheduling Software For Cloud Based

Overall it does the minimum we need it to as far as recording our employees time clock but the setup is too difficult for our admins and can provide misleading information.

Clean layout and organized GUI, Cloud based time clock. You can view your work schedule and request time off and view in real-time who is clocked in or running late. Cool that it reminds you of employees birthdays to bring in the cake and ice cream

Some settings are displaying incorrect info. From what I understand it doesn't record accrue sick leave and paid vacation is saying 50 hours. It maybe a setting the Admin missed but as a user I'm provided false info. Also, this could be our mistake but lunch breaks doesn't work properly, we manually clock out and in, but we need to be in accordance to the state law of minimum 30 minutes.

Seth
Seth

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

Overall, it has served us well for scheduling daily staff and providing them the details.

Saving time in scheduling and repetitive details. Also, being able to send our clients the schedule via a PDF has been great!

Love the fact that we do not need to email details for each repeating shift. And since the software is based on one's availability, you can book, ideally, based on that info.

That it does not have a "request a booking" feature. You can only book staff through the software based on their availability which cannot always be trusted.

Antwort von TCP

Hi Seth! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that our app helps you with your business.

At the moment, we have Open Shifts that employees can pick up when they are available. We appreciate your suggestion, and we have forwarded it to our Product team. We'd love to hear if you have more ideas or feature requests! If you do, please visit our Community portal (Read more about it here: https://bit.ly/2mn8aog).

Beantwortet am 25.4.2018
Roger
Roger

Bewertet am 26.11.2018

Has Great Potential

Overall Humanity is a decent enough software that has a few issues to be worked out like any other software. It's a very good tool for employers who have very large numbers of employees.

This software is used by Loft 310 in the entertainment district where I worked with executive chef . I liked the ability to check and confirm shifts while being able to keep track of my hours

What I don't like about this app is that there are some functions like messaging co workers, you cannot do. You have to log into the website. If they were able to combine all functions through the app itself, I would have no complaints

Hi, Roger,
Thank you for the feedback! We are currently working on upgrading our existing features and maintaining the high standards we have established while taking into consideration users' suggestions. For in-app communication, we'd like to highlight the messaging option available in the app dashboard (please see more here: https://helpdesk.humanity.com/articles/knowledge/Message-Inbox).

Beantwortet am 11.1.2019
Josh
Josh
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 15.10.2018

Good for Shifts

I've used Humanity (Shiftplanning) just for clocking-in and clocking-out each day. It's not very easy to edit mistaken entries, and even more difficult to figure out what the icons mean, and what effect they'll have on my time entries. This is pretty important to have right, since this is how I (and presumably anyone who uses this software) gets paid.

I like the app (Humanity 01) usability and ease to clock-in and clock-out.

The software in general is cumbersome and a bit confusing. There are two apps, and the old version seems to work better for my needs. The new app seems to be specific to those who have different "shifts" each day. This seems great for those who need that option, but takes the simplicity away.

Amy
Amy
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 18.8.2014

Community Pool - perfect for lifeguard and snack bar staff scheduling!

We started using ShiftPlanning in 2014 and love it. As a community pool, we have limited funds, so we had been managing schedules with pen and paper. Until now. One of the board members found ShiftPlanning and it has exceeded our expectation on many levels. ShiftPlanning not only manages the daily lifeguard, snack bar and front desk schedules, it also allows staff members to trade shifts; to "give up" and "grab" shifts that come available; tracks vacations; allows us to require staff to sign-in at the pool which serves as a time stamp for clocking-in/-out of a shift; downloads hours to Quicken (and other financial reporting apps) for payroll; allow us to send e-mails to specific types of workers. Additionally, the customer service at ShiftPlanning is very supportive, responsive and professional.

easy to use; lower cost; fantastic customer support; great value; robust; flexible

Can't think of a con. Only comment is that ShiftPlanning was difficult to find - we had to delve deep into Google search to find this app. Glad we persevered.

Breanna
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 10.5.2023

Simple and easy for staff scheduling

Our facility has undergone changes and the new ownership does not use Humanity. I have been trying to sway them to switch back to it. Humanity was perfect for our staff scheduling. Made it so easy to see your shifts, the shifts of others (if those permissions were applied to your account), and had everything we needed. Very easy to schedule employees and input time-off requests. The design wasn't overly busy like some others can be. Perfect simple app to get the job done.

We used Humanity to schedule employees across four different facilities and many different positions. We only utilized it for shift scheduling. It was perfect for our needs. Very easy to schedule employees across all of the different positions and locations without mix-up. Facilities were color-coded for ease identifying staff. It would alert staff 24hrs before a shift. Staff could choose to have either their email or phone number listed on the app for other employees to contact them. I liked that because other services have an in-app messaging system and those can be buggy or overwhelming. Staff never had any complaints about it, and neither did I.

It could be hard to swap shifts between employees at times. I usually end up deleting the whole shift and rescheduling it altogether. Not terrible to handle.

Shoaib
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 18.6.2019

One of the best solutions i have come across

The customer service is unreal. I've had multiple calls arranged and any time i had a query they were always got back to me with an answer or solution with lightning speed.

For an organization where employees don't work in shifts, Humanity doesn't tend to offer alot compared to other products out there, but it shines best when it comes to Shift planning and scheduling. In our company we don't tend to do shifts, that was the reason we opted for a product like CakeHR, but overall i was very pleased with their product and all the benefits you get from leave management to attendance tracking.

Also their indept reporting system is very elaborate!

The mobile app isn't as good as the web version of the product.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

BambooHR und Sage HR

Zuvor genutzte Software

BambooHR und Sage HR

Hi, Shoaib,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with free Humanity trial, especially for the feedback for our team. We hope you will consider our platform if your scheduling needs change.

Beantwortet am 21.6.2019
Alison

Bewertet am 31.7.2016

this program saved my business

We spent so much time just getting schedules done and then something would happen - some one is sick or their grandmother died - Then there was all the communication getting employees with the right skills to cover the shift -. I went looking for a scheduling software and got so much more. We use the dashboard and email features every day to keep staff aware of changes. Our business depends on everybody knowing 100s of ever changing details.
We use the email and training functions to keep the staff current with policy changes, to learn new systems and to refresh knowledge when things seem to be slacking.
Being able to send emails to specific groups let us communicate sensitive information securely to those who need to know.
I recommend this to everyone I know who has to manage any size business.

Communication - quick and flexible. most of my 20 somethings have a phone, rarely use email and rely on apps for everything. The phone app still needs some work but it has been the end of excuses about schedules
the bulletin board keeps everyone communicating not just us to them but they communicate with each other.

Searching forward and back by months is awkward - google has the same issue with their calendars. I often need to go from a day view now to a day view months away. the path isn't intuitive

Martin
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 25.12.2019

Excellent value for money

As a Contact Centre, the allocation of the correctly skilled staff to the times of day and days of the week is critical to meeting our customers' KPI, service levels, customer service standards, financial and HR considerations, and overall staff morale. Humanity helps us achieve these - quickly, and consistently.

As a WFM tool, Humanity is excellent. The overall functionality and features, ease of use, ease of implementation and acceptance, excellent customer support, cost, adaptability, and "bang for bucks" is exceptional. Outweighs and out performs anything in its class, and gives the much more expensive competitors a serious challenge.

Scheduling of breaks can be a bit tiresome and fiddly. Thankfully Humanity have taken on board our (and I am sure other's) feedback and are moving to make this a better experience.

• Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 9.5.2018

Humanity is simple and easy to use, though it does lack several features that similar products...

I like that it is simple and easy to use and that the app functions very similarly to the desktop version.

In it's simplicity, it lacks several features that other products like Bamboo HR offer. Compensation and employment history would be a great feature. It also is not integrated with a payment system like Bamboo is. It would be nice to have my paystub sent through the same software that I use to log in and out of everyday.

The other thing is that you can not edit your vacation request once it has been submitted. If the dates change you have to delete your request and resubmit.

Antwort von TCP

Hello, thank you for your feedback! The services our application offers and the improvements we bring on the regular basis are more focused on scheduling. But because we know how important HR services are to our clients, we offer integration with Bamboo HR (you can read more about the integration here: https://bit.ly/2wGyYY1).

Beantwortet am 15.5.2018
  • Branche: Internet
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

Overall decent but lacks robust tools for WFM

the UI is simple and clean with appealing and customizable colors, etc. user profiles are also clean & tidy without completely superfluous fields. they have a payroll estimate tool which we never used but i'm sure it's handy. adding or deleting shifts is very straightforward though at times, buggy. customizable views and filters make it easy to gain info at a glance - either week views or month views. there's all the basics like shift trades, clocking in & out, grabbing open shifts, setting recurring schedules, etc. reporting capabilities are again all the basics but not the most robust.

as our team grew we were very much in need of a forecasting feature to compare staffing the expected volume (call center environment). we started adding part-time team members who only worked 1-2 hours at a time or on completely varying schedules... executing this week over week was incredibly manual. only after we had already signed with a new company did humanity release a new feature that answered half this equation, which visually showed how many were on hour by hour (still very basic even when it was released). humanity just wasn't moving fast enough to meet our needs. CSM was very hands-off and when we did have calls with him they were very curt. (it's more of a self-service model)

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

Humanity is great for scheduling across multiple teams

Been using Humanity for over 4 years, since when it was Shiftplanning and it's been exteremely beneficial to tracking Leave and Sick days. Our larger HR program only manages PTO but does not have visibility across teams to see who else is off, so Humanity's calendar allows all of our teams to see who else is off before requesting time off, so that we ensure we have sufficient coverage for our phone operations. The ability to easily manually enter or approve time off requests, create and publish schedules is fantastic. Highly recommended!

I wish there was a way to have automatic approval of leave request depending on how many other people are off on a given day without having to go in and manually approve.

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such detailed feedback?it's very valuable to us, especially coming from a loyal customer like your business.

We believe setting up custom leave types might be useful to you, as it allows you to limit the number of staff members that can request leave for the same period. Find more details here: https://helpcenter.humanity.com/staff-and-leave-management/leave-managements/custom-leave-types

Beantwortet am 30.4.2019
Jamie
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 15.8.2019

So easy to use!

Humanity has a very clean and simple user interface that makes it super easy to use. After using other apps to try mobile clock-ins, Humanity is definitely the best option out there that I've tried. They recently added options for push, email and sms notifications which were a much needed feature.

I think there are few little features that could be added to make it more helpful. We have an issue in our practice where employees often forget to clock in or out. It would be great if there was an option to adjust our own time sheets (if permitted by employers of course) or at least the ability to add a note to or flag a particular completed shift so that administrators would know the time entry needs to be adjusted.

Hi, Jamie!

We're thrilled to hear you find Humanity super easy to use and the best option out there!

Adding features or enhancements to our app is something we'll do perpetually.

Check out www.humanity.com/blog for the latest Platform Updates and Product News.

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback!

Kind Regards,

The Humanity Team

Beantwortet am 12.9.2019
Rebecca
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 20.4.2017

Humanity.com review

It's better than the older Shiftplanning, particularly the functionality of the mobile app, but otherwise still quite clunky. It would be a better product for me if it could register in a report all employee shift releases so as to track how often which employees are doing this. It would also be best if it could integrate with Team Dynamics, an ITSM product we have adopted for the Computer Services Department at the State University of New York at New Paltz. The lack of integration may be a deal breaker during the coming academic year (Fall 2017 - Spring 2018).

It's inexpensive and the mobile apps makes shift changes and reminders much more convenient.

Clunky. Customer support is inconsistent. Usually I have to wait several hours for a call back or chat response.

Kendra
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 18.4.2017

Good for traditional schedules, difficult for educational schedules

I work with Humanity (mwahahah!) to schedule 50-60 students at our two helpdesk locations. Our schedule matches our academic classes so our shifts often start at 5 and 10 minutes after the hour. Currently you can only schedule in 15-minute increments which means approving timesheets is a NIGHTMARE!

Generally Humanity lets us do what we absolutely need to do - it is pretty intuitive for our techs, allows them to manage their own shift trades, we can reproduce repeating schedules, and assign tasks to shifts - all at a reasonable price point so it's a decent value. But the support for trying to suggest the smaller time increments has been a bit... scattered, including techs linking to an unrelated feature request (not my already-submitted year-old request) to show me how to submit a feature request.

Hopefully the idea will get traction (it's been suggested with some regularity since 2013) and will get fixed (our client support coordinator seems to be advocating for us now which is awesome). In the meantime hopefully these notes provide context for the ratings provided above!

It is online, location restrictable, works well across multiple disparate sites, allows tasks to be assigned to shifts, and allows techs to take ownership of their shift management.

OH MY GOSH PLEASE GIVE US SMALLER TIME INCREMENTS FOR SCHEDULING FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS GOOD IN THE WORLD!!! (Seriously fixing this one problem would solve about forty bajillion other problems I'm dealing with in Humanity at the moment)

Ashlee
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Bewertet am 14.4.2017

Humanity is a terrific value!

Overall Humanity offers the best "bang for your buck". I've researched all the competition and they far exceed others in the market. There is still room for improved and enhanced functionality, I have hope they will dominate in the next few years.

Ease of use and functionality. The staff is pretty responsive and there are a good amount of online resources. The app works flawlessly and the desktop version is very intuitive and user friendly.

Complete control for updating user preferences and passwords is a great feature!

There is still room for improvement. For example, employee time cards are difficult to use - it would be great if there were a multi step process where employees and supervisors can approve timesheets.

Similarly, the vacation time tracking is a nightmare.

Lisa
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 11.5.2023

Excellent Platform for Schedule Management

This platform has unified our systems and promoted increased transparency. It alerts users of changes and tracks hours worked.

There were no features that I disliked about Humanity. They were able to craft the experience to my liking.

• Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 2.5.2022

Great for scheduling staff, could benefit from project management functionality

overall when our production schedule and assignments are rapidly changing humanity is too cumbersome and staff circumvent it as it is mainly used for payroll and the bulk of my employees are salary. when we review payroll data to determine project costs a salaried employee could've had billable hours at multiple sites but due to it needing two upper managers to coordinate a staff member changing sites it's not worth the overhead or time and we get inaccurate job cost data asa result.

easy to learn and use provides different visual aids for different scheduling purposes

lacks the billable vs non billable component that is key for construction cost control

Derek
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.9.2016

Wow, what a difference.

Mt Baker Camp has been using this software (Shiftplanning) since the end of 2013.
We use for managing all levels of staffing.
We track hours worked, HUGE advantage in allowing employees & volunteers to see when they are scheduled multiple weeks ahead of time.
At the end of the year it's easy to run reports to show how many total hours where contributed.

Time Clock - for payroll processing this is a life-saver (going from paper punch clock & card swiping)
Scheduler / Calendar.
Lots of training material & how-to-do's.

mmmmm...nothing

• Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

Great product, but diminishing value and poor support.

Generally good. But lacking is some usability features, such as lack of formatting options for printing a daily schedule in the time frame that we are open.

Schedule management is the highlight feature for this product.

We were informed this week that our monthly cost was doubling due to a minimum monthly charge. We are a small business and every dollar counts. Will now be looking for another solution.

295 Bewertungen