Über Salesforce Sales Cloud

Die Salesforce Sales Cloud ist eine On-Demand-CRM-Plattform, die Anwendungen für kleine, mittlere und große Unternehmen mit Fokus auf Vertrieb und Kundenbeziehungen bietet. Diese Salesforce-Plattform verfügt über CRM-Funktionen,...

4.1

Nutzerbewertungen zu Salesforce Sales Cloud durchsuchen

17’313 von 17’314 Bewertungen

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

Sehr flexibles CRM

Super für folgende Punkte:
Projektstatus wird angezeit
Auslastung des Vertriebsteam mit einem Klick ersichtbar
Marketingkampagnen können relativ einfach und schnell erstellt werden.

Es ist nicht leicht Salesforce zu implementieren. Hierfür sollte man sich Salesforce Berater ins Haus holen.

Lori

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

Old Reliable

I like the fact that SalesForce has been around for a very long time. I do not have to worry that there will be product changes, management changes or other disruptions that would affect my access to the software.

It is pricey and you will have to pay for a build to customize. The financial outlay for a new company can be significant. The support lines are sometimes lacking in specific knowledge and find that we can fix our issues ourselves faster.

Zoho CRM und HubSpot Sales Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reliability and it was similar to software that we had previously worked on.
Armin
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

Clustered CRM but definitely a must to help keep track of deals and projects

Overall, Salesforce has been a reliable tool for managing deals and providing data and metrics at a granular level.

I've used Salesforce for 5 years now across 3 different SaaS companies. I've also used previous tools (Bullhorn, Hubspot, Outreach, Zoho, etc...) and Salesforce has some very impressive data and analytics that can be easily accessible. I also love deal pipeline management and visualization. We are able to provide a dashboard with different metrics. You can do that with those other tools but not as granular as Salesforce.

I really don't like how it is clustered and certain members of the team have difficulty navigating through the platform. Also, from the operations perspective, it can be difficult to get too granular and automating it to a different month gets very manual. Not a deal breaker but sometimes it takes some time to get it populated for each team member or as a whole sales team.

Die besten Alternativen zu Salesforce Sales Cloud

Mike
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 12.9.2022

Over priced, no support, sell you products you don’t need, scam billing

Ripoff

Nothing. Overprice, extremely expensive ,no support, they sell you products that you don’t need and you could not use because they have no technical support. They want you to hire so called implementation partner that they charge arm and leg and it will take them months to customize why both Salesforce and implementation partner charging you. Such ripoff.

chow

Bewertet am 20.6.2022

Salesforce Sales Cloud is an on-demand CRM platform for small

Salesforce Sales Cloud is an on-demand CRM platform for small, medium, and big enterprises that focuses on sales and customer connections. CRM capabilities on this platform include lead management, marketing automation, and contact management. These systems can be used to manage client accounts, track leads, run and monitor marketing campaigns, and provide post-sale customer service.

Because reminders, sales tracking databases, task managers, and calendar features have become key components of the daily routine, Salesforce is not only incredibly easy to use, but also extremely beneficial for all sales professionals within a specific group. Because we work in such a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, all members of our team must be familiar with sales, finance, and servicing processes in order to maximize all possible transactions and convert units as rapidly as possible.

I have yet to come across any Salesforce disadvantages, as the software has proven to be extremely useful in keeping my Sales team informed, on time, converting more leads, and more invested in their work output by setting daily reminders to hold each Salesman accountable for their daily tasks and follow ups.

Webex

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud

Salesforce is a product that I would recommend to any organization of any size that wants to grow by setting goals and cooperating as a team. Whether your company has two salespeople or 200, Salesforce is the only sales tracking and data management CRM you'll ever need. The unique components and access granted to each user are incredibly valuable.
Mirella
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Best CRM Software out there

I can only say great things about Salesforce

Helped us build a sales process. The CRM offers fantastic features that can be adjusted to any business model and product. Great way to document sales activities and analyze data. Would no want to miss Salesforce in this organisation

Sometimes a bit slow or laggy. Set up process took quite a while with a team of 5 (but of course things had to be tailored to our bussiness)

Rizwan
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 26.8.2022

Innovative and Easy to Use - Salesforce

Happy to be part and associated with the Salesforce CRM team

It is very helpful in using day to day transaction for associates and supervisors

There is nothing as such we don't like about sales force

Bewertet am 15.9.2022

Salesforce is a must have for every marketer

I have used Salesforce is my favourite choice when it comes to Lead Management. The interface is intuitive and doesn't consume lots of training time to be set and ready to use Salesforce.

I have seen many struggle with Salesforce, especially those who have less affinity towards software solutions.

Alisha
  • Branche: Immobilien

My review

It worked well for us as we have several different companies using a CRM. However, I know we switched due to the ease of a different CRM. It is good to start out with to get a feel for the use of a CRM in general.

That is housed all of our leads and properties. You can see the breakdown of all the sales reps and the sales volume of the properties we have.

There were too many different navigation ways, it made it hard to focus on one lead.

Aleksandrs
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 21.9.2022

Great tool to manage and forecast your sales

A very powerful tool to track your sales and analyse data

Easy to create new fields if required
Easy to manipulate with data: add new values in the drop down fields, bulk update existing data etc.
Easy to create your own reports
Great 24/7 support

The initial configuration can be complex
Based on Configuration all new users will require training

Adrian
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 16.9.2022

Book of Business done right

Salesforce makes it so easy to maintain a fluid pipeline and work through my book of business. I can set the priority of my accounts so that one's I need to keep a close eye on are maintained, but also circulate through upwards of 400 accounts throughout the month. It makes my life so easy, and Salesforce is consistently assisting us to add additional attachments to make it even better.

I wish it was better at detecting duplicate accounts/knowing when an account is an additional location rather than a dupe. But that's such a small issue that rarely impacts my ability to do my job.

Marlyn

Bewertet am 12.6.2022

Build relationships with your customers and increase sales

This platform helps me a lot to have all the information in one place, because it allows the seller to enter the system and process all the required information, and this makes it easier to provide the necessary information about sales, emails, responses, meetings, etc. All this information is in one place, helping me to review the progress that is made with the clients, as well as I can set warning alerts, if they visited it, how many times a week they visited it, if I bought in the last month even If I buy in the same year.

I like Salesforce Sales cloud because it helps us massively manage customers and manage the information of new prospects, it also helps us automate our sales process, because it helps us achieve business strategies, focused on customer relations. This platform helps us to have all the information of our clients in the company, since if a salesperson stops working for the company, they are prevented from having access to client information, since the system gives you the option to protect the information of your clients, this is done because each sales manager is obliged to file the information in the system, allowing the data to remain in the company and be used exclusively by the collaborators of said company, and in this way it can be resume customer relations and manage the customer again.

I have nothing against this platform, as it is there to help small and large companies to retain customers.

• Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

All your sales and marketing needs under one umbrella

Brought in a lot of clarity in forecasting sales and lead volumes
Made data storing organized. It is our one-stop-shop for all sales and marketing-related information

Helps maintain account and lead level data connected (hyperlinked)
Easy storage of every information at all stages of the sales funnel
Intuitive reporting and dashboard

High price
Complicated implementation
Customer support is not as great as HubSpot

NetSuite CRM

Warum Salesforce Sales Cloud gewählt wurde

Hubspot reporting and dashboarding were too poor. It did not give us a clear picture of where we were in terms of our quota achievement.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud

It was purely the management decision and external referral
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

Salesforce: 800 pound CRM Gorilla

With the popularity and pervasiveness of Salesforce, it probably deserves a spot on most people’s shortlists. Its longevity and interoperability with many other line-of-business systems make Salesforce a solid candidate. However, I can think of many instances where an organization would be better served by a niche product such as DealCloud or HubSpot.

Salesforce is undoubtedly the 800-pound gorilla in the CRM realm. Investments into an ecosystem that is ubiquitous and ever expanding are usually calculated good bets. Salesforce itself offers many vertical and horizontal integrations, and there is no shortage of 3rd party products and service providers. Salesforce Trailhead, its online academy, offers extensive self-paced tutorials and courses at a very competitive price: FREE. So getting ramped up on Salesforce is relatively accessible.

Out of the box, Salesforce is more of a framework than a complete solution. Some level of configuration is necessary for all but the simplest implementations. While a well-planned implementation may fit like gloves, a mediocre one will hinder usability and user adoption. On top of its above-average licensing costs, the total of ownership tends to be the higher end.

DealCloud, Zoho CRM, Backstop und HubSpot CRM

Warum Salesforce Sales Cloud gewählt wurde

To better align with our client base.

Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud

Longevity, industry support, hirable talents.
Ed
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

Best Sales CRM

My experience has been super amazing using their Concierge support rather than hiring a developer to assist us with the development of our org

The ability to integrate with such a large number of 3rd party apps and build the ultimate tech stack

The platform is so powerful and has so many features and functionality, the more complex your use case the odds are you'll need to hire an expert to build out your org

HubSpot CRM

Warum Salesforce Sales Cloud gewählt wurde

Keap is not built for sales and sales enablement

Keap

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud

Hubspot is designed to be more of a all-in-one app as a Marketing CRM and a Sales CRM where Salesforce is a true Sales CRM that intregrates with a large number of 3rd party apps and specifically has a deep integration with Marketo, the gold standard in Marketing CRM apps
Avash

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

Full Fledged CRM for Every Business

My overall experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud has been exceptional. It's easy to implement, maintain and teach others to use it. The functions and flows are intuitive and easy to navigate once we get some experience. I highly recommend Salesforce Sales Cloud to every business as it can be used by businesses of any size.

While there is a bit of a learning curve - Salesforce has exceptionally good and intuitive flows we get used to it. Another thing I like very much about Salesforce Sales Cloud is its scalability. Any business size can use it and scale it as the business grows which is rare in other CRMs as most are dedicated to certain business sizes. It is also flexible and customizable. I have set it up for a few clients of mine with little deviation in usage requirements and it worked perfectly with all of them. There is also a lot of automation that we can directly use - also we can take benefits of easy integrations available with other service providers. Also, it generally has more functions than we need so we don't need to worry much if the software is enough for a company. Maintaining it is also easy as every cloud service. Also, as with every cloud service - we can access it from different kinds of devices which is a added bonus.

I don't think there is much to dislike about Salesforce Sales Cloud - I think the pricing for small businesses can be better. Also, there is a bit of a learning curve but that's okay as of all CRM I have used to date - Salesforce was relatively easier to learn.

Robert
  • Branche: Chemikalien

Bewertet am 13.5.2022

Essential and Powerfull syste - If you can afford it

it has been positive. We started with nothing so it's a large change managment component. But i feel it will make a large positive impact on our sales and customer service teams. We are integrating it with other systems (workflow, ERP) to get as much information in one place for our sales teams to be more efficient. There is so much powerful functionality it's taking time to bed everything down but it's a positive step for my company.

The customisation is incredible. You can change, add, update, reconfigure basically everything. There are so many standard objetcs to play witha nd then you can create brand new ones to fit your requirments. The possibilites are endless. It also has, hands down, the best online system training i have ever seen. Trailhead allows you to pick an area of interest, learn as you go, put your training into practical use in a dedicated salesforce org and then automated testing of what you have completed. Truly world class.

The possibilities are endless, dauntingly so. The intial configuration is time consuming and there is a lot of knowledge required to get the setup right. Doing it without a trusted 3rd partner is very difficult. It is also expesnive of course but really it's in the "you get what you pay for" category.

Dynamics 365 und SugarCRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud

SugarCRM didn't fit with our integration strategy and we really looked at best in class. With Dynamics i had a strangely difficult time to actually engage with someone to properly look at the system whih i found dissapointing so i did my own research and pumped for Salesforce.
santosh
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

Excellent SAAS Platform - Salesforce

The overall experience with Salesforce Sales cloud was excellent. We are using Sales cloud to capture Lead generations using Web-to-Lead models, etc. A lot of features can be implemented using available out of box functions. There is less customization needed using the developers help to reinvent the wheel again and avoid more issues and downtime to release.

Salesforce has a lot of features which we can use right away and has the benefit to build many automations and integrate other systems on the Salesforce platform with less hassle and more reliable way. Salesforce provides more ways to implement new things in the system using best practices.

Salesforce support can be more quicker than current turn-arounds. The pricing could be less with purchasing more bundles in the Salesforce platform. The UI can be more better with changing color palettes and make the UI changes more quicker avoiding cache issues on the browser.

ServiceNow

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud

Salesforce has many out of the box features included in the bundle including lead management, account management, order management. The pricing for Salesforce was way better than other applications available in the market. The support for Salesforce was incredible quicker than any other vendor.
Brett
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 5.4.2022

The Only Sales CRM You Will Ever Need

I would 100% recommend Salesforce to any sized company seeking growth based around goal-setting and team collaboration. Whether your employer has a team of 2 sales people or even 200, salesforce is the only sales tracking, data management CRM you will ever need as the accessibility and individual components that are offered to each individual user are an incredible value for what the true cost is to use Salesforce. Our overall sales have boosted an additional 20-30% as a result of switching over to Salesforce!

Salesforce is not only extremely user friendly but very beneficial to all sales associates within a set group as the reminders, sales tracking database, task manager, and calendar features have become integral components of each salesman's daily routine here at our dealership. Where we work in such a fast paced environment that's constantly changing and evolving, it's crucial to keep everyone on our Sales team on the same page regarding where vehicles stand within the sales/finance/service process to ensure we maximize every potential deal and are able to turn units as quickly and efficiently as possible with cost effectiveness in mind.

There are no cons to using Salesforce that I have encountered yet as the software has been incredibly useful so far in keeping my Sales team updated, punctual, converting more leads, and more invested in their work output but having daily reminder's set to to held each Salesman accountable for their daily tasks and follow ups.

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

Salesforce is your one-stop shop for all your sales and marketing needs

It is a cloud-based CRM solution One of the greatest CRM systems available today is Salesforce CRM, and it truly is the best. An application designed to help with service management, marketing, or sales. Everything we do revolves around that. Previously, we've used various applications to provide our customers and accounts with a complete picture. Because of this, the manner we conduct business with our customers has changed. We can easily track and send out orders to our consumers because it's so simple! My favorite feature is how simple it is to use and how many devices it can connect to at once. It is used by many people to obtain training and education from several sources. It records everything that happens around it.

Salesforce CRM is one of the top customer management systems in the world right now. Because it reduces the amount of labor our employees must complete, this platform ultimately benefits our company's efficiency. This platform appeals to me due to its ease of use and appealing user interface. To make it even easier to use, personalizing this platform is a crucial part of the process. The slick dashboard displays the data in the most effective way possible for each section. With a few mouse clicks, even I can rapidly create my dashboard. We can maintain track of the company's growth and sales with the help of attractive and eye-catching reports.
Changes may be made quickly and easily, and integration and deployment can be completed in a flash as well. I had no issues incorporating "DocuSign eSignature" and "Skype for Business" into my job. This platform is comfortable for me at work, and I use it every day.

- If Salesforce isn't used effectively, it can hurt a company's growth and development. This isn't a usability issue, but I believe that Salesforce should consult with all its customers about the unique units they require and make the system more extensible as the company expands.
- More thought and planning are needed to make announcing more natural, as well as to value the equipment. If the dashboards were simpler to read, the interface would be more intuitive. Additional features, such as the ability to alter reports, would be welcome. The customer who made the record may no longer be with us. You can't make modifications to a record if the record owner is changed by an administrator.

Zanna
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

Game changer when dealing with larger businesses

Very good, staff were very easy to speak to and actually they really helped me find other software or even referred me to another company for something else that I needed. Staff were perfect and very knowledgeable and attentive

Integrating, once we set up our system and what we were going to use it for, this did a world of good keeping us organised. We were only a business of 4 when we started and knew fairly early on relationships with local businesses were key to us staying open, after an incredibly helpful and informative call with sales force it made things so easy to set up. I didn’t know how much CRM in a software at the time would help but after taking the chance and settling into it with the team it because a great tool to use, especially after we hired staff that were more knowledgeable about the software themselves. Managing our business accounts with sales force is the best thing we did.

It’s expensive and getting started we worried about whether we would be able to afford it long term but it pays for itself.

Robert
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 18.12.2021

"Salesforce.com is as of now the most famous CRM stage in presence."

Salesforce.com is appropriate for setting up associations with a strong customer base program and a committed Business Development and Account Team. I would not prescribe Salesforce.com to little new businesses as these associations can get essential CRM usefulness from free or a lot less expensive CRM stages. However, assuming that an organization is estimated to develop, Salesforce.com is an extraordinary CRM to develop with. It is truly adjustable, yet modifying the backend of the Salesforce.com CRM will require a Salesforce Administrator, somebody with the experience to make the custom articles, and so forth, or an outsider consultancy to construct the CRM to meet the extraordinary business necessities.
Here are a few situations where Salesforce.com is appropriate in Finastra. As a Financial Services organization, we are managing huge to medium IT, bank, as well as monetary establishments or organizations, and a lot of deals and showcasing endeavors are set up and we do require Salesforce.com to really keep up with our leads, contacts, or prospects whether new or old, the client. It is broadly utilized in our showcasing exercises through Marketo adjusted in Salesforce.com. It additionally fills in as a coherence device between the promoting and outreach groups to support our leads until we create an ROI or have a nearby won/bargain status.
While for situations where it is less proper I think assuming it's for non-request gen crusade or non-conditional exercises.

Salesforce is an amazing CRM apparatus that is not difficult to set up and use for our association.
It is easy-to-use programming that provides me with a reasonable image of my business processes in diagrams and assists me with amending my business procedures.
Salesforce.com is amazingly adjustable. I would not think about it as an out-of-the-container arrangement, despite the fact that its standard fields take into consideration major CRM exercises and revealing.
Salesforce.com can incorporate 100s of outsider programming—as rulemaking efficiency in processes.

The announcing could be more instinctive, and the apparatus' worth requires insightful plan and design.
The dashboards could be more clear, and chipping away at various tabs dials the interface back.
Customization of reports and a huge number of different elements would be welcome augmentations.
Assuming a client makes a record and that client is as of now not dynamic, you can't make changes to that record except if an administrator changes the record proprietor.
Copy and Matching principles ought to be naturally enacted while carrying out the CRM to guarantee information honesty.
Salesforce.com is an incredibly perplexing stage, and if not executed as expected, can make issues not too far off when organizations develop and change. This isn't a usefulness issue, yet I accept that Salesforce.com ought to talk with all customers on what specialty units they require and streamline the framework for scaling as the association develops.

Bewertet am 11.11.2021

Be sure you set it up for growth

It's hard to compete with the features available with SF Sales cloud, there is a lot available. Overall it's a bit overwhelming but there is a free educational site you can take advantage of. I don't have enough extensive experience in other similar programs to provide an adequate contrast for you, I can simply recommend you learn all you can do you know how you want things to work and what the features are, the obtain implementation assistance so that you're set up for success. Also please enable your staff as it can be overwhelming with all the features and permissions, etc.

Easy integration with DocuSign and Outlook. Easy to log interactions. You can pull so many custom reports, and control permissions of who may see and edit them. Permission structure is pretty granular, which I know many orgs prefer. The dashboard is nice we should have used it more. You can control stages and what is triggered/required at each level of the sales process. Lightening is better than the old version, trust. There's a ton of features I could cover but those are the ones that stand out most. The chatter is handy and you can tag other users to see/attend what is needed nearly anywhere in the process.

Most likely due to our initial implementation, pulling reports is sooooo tedious. Salesforce sales cloud doesn't seem to work well for dual product verticals with shared customers. I wish they would have just set up a separate implementation for the second vertical because sharing contacts, division of account ownership, etc got very messy not to mention trying to pull reports. I recommend you have SF Architect help who knows the system inside out! The plugin for Outlook was a bit glitchy sometimes.

Gaurav
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.10.2021

Great product but bad execution and implementation from implementation partner

Overall we had an average experience, though It helped in managing our sales and account well but did dent our budget a little with lengthy implementation and sheer incapability of implementation partner

Sales management features are good
good tracing and notifications

Customer Service
third party vendor implementation
Overall Cost
Switching cost
Salesforce ecosystem has to be there to get better insights
Customer reports , except Einstein

SAP S/4HANA Cloud und Microsoft Dynamics SL

Warum Salesforce Sales Cloud gewählt wurde

product capability and future road map, scalability and user community

better product capability
Kiodashio
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 11.10.2021

Outstanding tool for managing Sales

My experience has been great with Salesforce but then again I love managing & having access to details. I will definitely recommend this if you have a business with a sizable sales team opposed to a small startup business with a very small team. However it depends on your desire for complex data management. If you're seeking to manage details; this is for you and it's actually great doing so too.

absolutely love Salesforce, visually it has a clean look.  I would have to say that its one of the top CRM’s out there.
It's extremely integratable, customizable, and great for tracking sales and managing your leads. This is great for your business giving all users easy access to key information while at the same time you can easily see all of your client’s activity.

It can be difficult to make changes down the road as your business evolves and changes. Unfortunately the changes can be rather time consuming. Unfortunately sometimes the load times could lag.

17’313 Bewertungen