HelpCrunch Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über HelpCrunch

HelpCrunch ist eine Kundenkommunikationsplattform, die Live-Chat, E-Mail-Marketing-Automation und einen Helpdesk in einer Lösung vereint. Die Lösung hilft Support-, Vertriebs- und Marketing-Teams, Leads zu akquirieren, zu...

4.7
4.7

Nutzerbewertungen zu HelpCrunch durchsuchen

186 von 186 Bewertungen
Leonardo
Leonardo

Awesome Value for the Money

If you deal with customers, you need a system in place. Emails are a way to lose customers, because the conversation get lost in the way.

We had this problem before, and we started to look for a system that could help us with our communication with customers and a central dashboard for our articles.

Helpcrunch helped us to solve this problem. We installed the widget in our site and started to deal with customers support in a centralized manner, and also helped us with lead generation.

The app also provides a knowledge base that you can use to keep your customers in the loop, on how to use your app and solve small issues without the need to reach out to support.

Helpcrunch also packs pro-active messages, that you can use to interact with people who visit your site.

It's easy and pleasent to use. I highly recommend

I can't say something bother us, I like the app and is easy to use.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Appreciate your review, Leonardo.
We're building HelpCrunch to help businesses like yours to solve the exact problems you described.

Glad that you're able to centralize customer support and generate more leads for your business with the tool.
All the best!

Bewertet am 2.9.2019

Good but app can be better

I like the chat and the history of the chat by user/contact. If the mobile app could show me the meta data when a chat comes in, that would be perfect.

I use HelpCrunch because i needed a more advanced chat solution. I use the chat to support my logged in users. I do not want to aks them name or company (meta data) as i have this info as they are logged in already. It was important the chat had a mobile (iOS) app, so i can give support on the road and as soon as possible.
Looks nice and professional.
I do not use a lot of the other functions, like the Knowledge Base.

I have asked support multiple times to improve the mobile app. As a chat comes in, i can only see the name and none of the meta data, which is very important to me. I don't understand why this is not in the app, as it is an important part of the help solution.
The web application in the browser is a bit heavy. I could not (or very slow) load it on slow (hotel) internet connections. (working in Safari)

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Hey there! Thanks for all the feedback.
Our support team received your request regarding user data in mobile apps.
We've already added this to our backlog and we'll see how soon it will be implemented :)

We'll also look into the slow app loading on low internet speed.
Stay tuned! If you want to receive updates on those, just ping our team and we'll be sending you updates on periodic basis.

Beantwortet am 3.9.2019
Justin

Bewertet am 21.12.2021

Good Live Chat and Knowledgebase Software with Affordable Pricing

Nice UI and easy to use interface. Easy setup. Affordable pricing.

Knowledge base accessible from Chat Widget. Auto messages. Bulk email. Mobile apps.

Mobile app notifications are late or sometimes did not appear.

Die besten Alternativen zu HelpCrunch

Thomas

Bewertet am 7.1.2020

Excellent value-for-money Software for our SaaS business

While we were only looking for a chat solution, and had two bad experiences with competitors who had "automated solutions" where no-one was actually there to sort their bugs out.

Helpcrunch, on the other hand was reactive from day 1. We were pretty quick to install it on our system (both website & SaaS).

We programmed dozens of automated messages, also use it to push product news to our customers, and get quick feedback through the chat for our on-trial customers.

Overall, I recommand Helpcrunch for Chat Messenging and E-mailing, though I have not tested all the options that are part of our package (such as the integrated Resource Center)

I look forward for further developments of the solution in 2020 !

- Complete suite for emailing and chat
- Simple enough, yet highly customizable
- Very reactive customer support teams

- No Drip email marketing implemented (well, not yet as of 12/2019)

Warum HelpCrunch gewählt wurde

Customerly did not work properly, and there was no answer for 2 weeks to our questions.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Hey Thomas! Thanks a lot for all the comments. We're pumped you're with us.

Would love for your to explore the Knowledge base (Resource Center) as well - it's really helpful if you want to automate your support and provide a self-service option for customers.
If any questions, we're always there to assist you.

Beantwortet am 8.1.2020
Bhushan
Bhushan

Sales Acquisition and Retention With HelpCrunch

Initially, we tracked our user behaviour of users coming on to the page. With this we tried to figure out what time most of the user are active and online, this helped us to followup with the user effectively and also helped us to improve our conversion rates to 12%.
Now, we are trying to send multiple follow up messages from the start with strong CTA's and have seen significant growth in sales.

Iam a noob developer and i have a responsibility of finding better customer relation management chat bot which improve my sales, i was on hunt for chatbots which is easy to use and customise, this is when i came across helpcrunch as i saw it gives me many integrations like mail and text where i get notified when an user has any concern. Along with this i also liked the customisation menu which is properly structured so that every entity can be changed with ease. As it also give 14 day free trial, this will altogether will get a customer and retain them effortlessly.

I liked pretty much everything, only thing i feel like can be improved is widget customisation along with the sizes and colours, this will make completely handful to the user.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HelpCrunch

Main reason of choosing helpcrunch over intercom is pricing as helpcrunch gives same features like intercom for the best price and affordable.

Hi Bhushan!
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with HelpCrunch.
Seeing those conversion, sales and retention metrics improve is what it's all about.

As to the widget customization, we've looked at dozens of other live chat solution and couldn't find a more customizable chat widgets.
On HelpCrunch you can change widget size, colors, and there are many other customization options to play with.
Nevertheless, we're constantly adding new exciting tweaks and features to the live chat. Feel free to reach out to our team to share your suggestions.

Beantwortet am 5.9.2019
BJ
  • Branche: Zeitung

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

Very good software that drives customer interaction

Very pleased. Nice people, good software and good value for money.

I love HelpCrunch. I have tried literally 50 programs out of the 200 or so that are out there. HelpCrunch was my choice after a long search, and I am so glad I did.
The ease of use is extraordinary, and I am thrilled with the help I have received.
I am a news editor so trying to actually launch a new software program is often hard as I found out doing free trials on other programs, but I was able to set up HelpCrunch in two hours one evening.
It was a great use of time, because now I am finally seeing results when other software would draw crickets.
So I would suggest HelpCrunch to anyone serious about communication.

I would like to see Facebook Messenger integration which I know will be coming soon, but I would like it now.

Chatra und JivoChat

Warum HelpCrunch gewählt wurde

I found it to be a little more difficult to use and very expensive.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HelpCrunch

I liked the integration of a help desk with the news.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Thanks so much for the detailed review, BJ!
We're looking to improve our user onboarding soon so it takes even less time to completely set up your account.

And yes, facebook messenger integration is coming soon. Stay tuned!
Appreciate your business.

Peter
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

Excellent chat software for your Wordpress site!

Helpcrunch is very easy to setup and configure. They offer a very low cost (free) entry level so you can evaluate as long as you want. Helpcrunch has very low impact on the site performance, which is very important to me. Helpcrunch has an app on tablets and mobile phones which is extremely responsive. I hardly ever miss a chat because the app is so fast.

I can not think of anything I don’t like about the software. It is technically ok, and the developers are not harassing me with commercial mails like many other do. It is friendly software, made by friendly people.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Appreciate the kind words, Peter!

Petr

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

Itegrated cost effective solution very suitable for SMB

Great integrated solution suitable for SMB, easy to deploy and manage, no complicated ticketing system and features uselfull only for enterprices.
Knowledge base and chat integrated in one solution.
KB default design is modern and nice, not necessary to customize too much (compared to Freshdesk for example).
Full KB/chat customization is included (Freshdesk will ask you additional up to 40 USD).

Support can be faster. In „rush days“ you may wait a few hours for response, but then you’ll get professional answers that help you solve your problem.

LiveAgent, Freshdesk, Freshchat, EngageBay CRM, Crisp und LiveChat

Warum HelpCrunch gewählt wurde

HubSpot Knowledge base is available from Professional license, too expensive (>350 USD). Help Scout have issues with chat availabilty in SPA (need page refresh). Freshdesk and Freshchat are overcomplicated, for full KB customization you need to pay +40 USD (default KB design is ugly old style, full customization is necessary)

Zuvor genutzte Software

Freshdesk, Freshchat und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HelpCrunch

Met all requested features. Affordable price. Best quality / price ratio.
Juan

Excellent Tool For Your Customers

I honestly stayed because of the awesome customer service that I received before I was a customer, and after. If your customer service would have been subpar, I would have stayed with the product I used before.

My customers can reach me with any questions they have about something I offer, or something in general on my website. Like the instant message I get on the app, and the ability reply to customers, even when they have left the site.

The only thing I don't like about the software is the fact that we can't change the suhdomain. I have my widget on multiple sites, but can't change the suhdomain.

JivoChat und Zendesk Suite

Warum HelpCrunch gewählt wurde

Was offered a lifetime deal with Help Crunch and the customer service was top notch.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HelpCrunch

The quick and responsive customer service.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Hi Juan! Thanks for your review.
Glad that you're now able to easily chat with your customers in real-time and reach them even after they leave your website.

Your feature request regarding subdomains is well taken. We should start working on this soon.

vincent
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Good overall

We have seen a dramatic rise in the quality of our communications with customers during business hours.

Good solid connections with customers. Feel comfortable to know they have received some information.

Off hours are very hard to manage. Customers done seem to know they are not online with agent and are leaving s message. No online list of customers on website browsing before chat to give better view of who is going to chat and why.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Hey Vincent! Thanks a lot for the review and the feedback!

Have you tried putting up an offline form & message? This helps your customers to clearly tell if your team is offline or not.
Feel free to reach out to our team via chat, we'll be happy to help you with that or any other questions.

• Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

The Bread and Butter for your digital support team.

UI, Design, UX and features. Helpcrunch delivers value by focusing on communication. Sure you can have all the other bells and whistles it provides but for the price and plan you subscribe to it will do the job effectively and efficiently.

More integrations would be great and there are some 'limitors' based on plan but its only ever an issue if you're an enterprise. For the average startup or small business, helpcrunch is awesome.

Drift, Intercom und Zendesk Suite

Better Design

Zuvor genutzte Software

LiveChat

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Thank you for the review!

Bogdan
Bogdan

Bewertet am 31.1.2019

Have been using HelpCrunch for over 2 years now

Overall, I'm happy with HelpCrunch and easily recommend it to folks looking for a great marketing and customer support software

* Robust toolset of chat and email features, team reports are super useful too.
* Affordable price per agent is definitely a plus (I hated paying per contact on Intercom before - it was too unpredictable for our fast growing SaaS)
* Always helpful customer support assistants

None as of right now. We used to experience a few issues with it at the beginning, but everything works great for us currently. Probably the only thing I'd like to see improved is the speed of our emails deliverability (we have a 200K+ ema

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Thanks for the review Bogdan. We're glad to have SE Ranking amongst our customers :)

We've recently rolled out an update that increases the email deliverability speed, as well as improves HelpCrunch service performance overall. I'm sure you'll notice the difference.

Beantwortet am 27.2.2019
Madhu
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

An awesome livechat tool

Awesome tool, within the budget, if you are looking for a LiveChat tool go for it

I can see what are the pages visited by the user while chatting
email follow up
restricting spam
timezones availability and more

User is able to return to chat even after we block them

Thanks Madhu!

Beantwortet am 6.9.2019
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 15.4.2020

A better (and cheaper) alternative to Intercom

We made the switch to HelpCrunch because we were concerned about the increasing costs with Intercom as our user base grew. Everything was great from the get go and my entire Success team is happy with the tool. On top of that, we managed to cut our expenses by 60%, which is great.

The limit of emails and auto-messages in our plan is a little upsetting

Ana
  • Branche: E-Learning

Run your business with Helpcrunch

I love the ease of use and how organised it is. Using helpcrunch has helped me organise customer inquiries and I can easily navigate and look for conversations with the filter search function. I also love that I have can access previous conversations with customers without scrolling too much. Also love the customer support , every time I have a question someone comes back to me within 5 minutes. Truly bang for the buck.

The search/filter function and the color coding of conversations.

I wish I could easily edit and remove uploads on chats.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Appreciate all the love, Ana!

In terms of removing uploads, you can easily delete them in chat just like you delete all other messages. What would you like to be able to edit in your uploads? Eager to learn more about your needs around this.

Beantwortet am 24.9.2019
Shahid
Shahid

Bewertet am 4.7.2019

The best live chat software I have ever used

The live chat is the lifeline for a SaaS company. We spent 100s of hours on the chat interacting and supporting our customers. I have noticed when you have too many features it becomes complicated to set up and use but not with Helpcrunch. It is easy to set up and even easier to use.

The automated messages, emailing and the templates are the best way stay productive and provide amazing customer experience.

Helpcrunch is superb value for money and my agents are totally motivated to use it every day. The most I like about Helpcrunch it is loaded features and can automate many tasks.

I don't have any problem with the software but would love to see more languages and integrations.

Thanks for your review!

Beantwortet am 6.8.2019
Volodymyr

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

Amazing toolset for customer interaction

Very nice experience with the software so far. It has everything we need for customer communication and support in a single place. Highly recommend

I love having all the tools I need in one system - and that's definitely important when we're talking about customer communication. Having all chats and emails with the same customer in a single place is a big benefit for our team.

Emails deliverability rate could be quicker by a bit as we normally send out > 30,000 emails at a time, but it's not a big deal considering all the benefits that we get from using HelpCrunch

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Glad you're having a positive experience with HelpCrunch. Thanks for leaving your review, Volodymyr!

Beantwortet am 10.1.2019
Sasha
Sasha
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung

Bewertet am 22.7.2021

HelpCrunch and solving business problems

- multilingualism. The language can be changed directly from the app in real time. This was one of the main criteria for choosing a service for us.
- Customize css via admin panel. This makes the widget very flexible
- Real-time support communication. Within 10 minutes you will receive an answer to your questions and try to solve problems

- This is more a wish, not a minus, but I would also like to have official support for react-native.

Pratik
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 1.2.2019

10 on 10 design, Easy Integration, Competitive Pricing

Satisfactory. although, I noticed that the conversation rate was very low if compared to the current service I am using.

The Design and Flexibility the Customize your widget, Widget Integration, Registration.

Nothing Out of the box. Pricing is same as many companies, however they are into a very competitive field with multiple alternatives having way better features and even cheaper for multiple agents (Jivochat, Zendesk Chat). I did not find any API for easier integration. Free Version is not at all recommended, Better software are there if you need it free.

Hi Pratik.
Thanks a lot for your detailed review!

As to your comment regarding our free live chat version, we've analyzed lots of alternatives prior to launching our free plan.
From what we saw, it's hard to find any other free live chat solution that would allow to:
- store that many free contacts in your customer base (up to 500)
- create auto messages with lots of rules
- talk to your users with in-app messenger and integrate your custom data.
- customize your chat widget with such a decent number of options.

If you have any other feedback regarding the free plan, please don't hesitate to contact our support and share your feedback.
We always strive to improve our product for all categories of users from one-man bands to enterprises.

The info about our APIs is easily accessible in our Knowledge base.
Feel free to ask us any questions about the APIs anytime, we'll be happy to assist you with the integrations.
- Daniil

Beantwortet am 26.2.2019
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Bewertet am 6.2.2019

Live chat for support

Implementing HelpCrunch saved us a lot of time and efforts being able to manage many more tasks with fewer support teammates

Awesome live chat software for support team with lots of cool features:
- chat notes
- chat ratings
- in-app messenger
- automated and manual messages

I have literally nothing to complain about, everything works great and we rarely face any bugs.

Bewertet am 18.9.2020

Inexpensive alternative to Intercom

I would recommend Helpcrunch to all savvy sales/marketing/customer experience execs who are looking for a less expensive alternative solution to cover customer communication needs.

Helpcrunch doesn't break the bank unlike the major players like Drift or Intercom, yet it provides and extensive suite of functionality, very comparable to those two.

Nothing specific that I dislike - more native integrations would be nice though.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Appreciate your thoughts, David!

Beantwortet am 22.9.2020

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

All in One Solution for your Customers

I am so thrilled to use this app. We were looking only an email marketing tool and with this app - we received just more - chat, helpdesk and email automated marketing tool in the same time.

I like the chat system and especially is how easy is to send email or message to customers. Also, there is a lot of pre-made templates that can help you with faster and better respond to clients. It is not just a chatting system, it is more - it could be an email marketing tool and help desk at the same time. Also, design and user experience is on other level comparing to similar tools.

The only issue that I could find that when sending an email - email is signed by help crunch organization instead of a company. Maybe there is a way to change this - but I could find that setting.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Thanks so much for the love, Ivan!

Beantwortet am 6.11.2019
Bob
Bob

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

I makes new opportunities possible

The software is easy to use. For us as company but also for the visitors. I get several business requests in a month through the chat.

You can't combine the software with other tools like messenger so you have one tool for all your support questions.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Thanks for the review, Bob!
Great to hear your visitors and your team enjoy using HelpCrunch chat.

Facebook Messenger integration is coming soon!
We will notify you when it's out.

Beantwortet am 29.8.2019
Jonathan
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

Awesome

My workers quickly got used to the software, they found it very easy to use, they had never used a tool as complete as this.

The software is beautiful, very easy to use, although it is a fairly complete tool, our company is proud to use that application. we recommend it 100%

I honestly liked everything about this application.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Thanks for your review, Jonathan!

Beantwortet am 10.2.2021
Avo
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 16.10.2020

Simple, fun, works like a charm!

Very easy to set up with very nice support, using the same agent chat I use on my own website

IOS version lacks a few features, as I understand should be fixed in the next IOS update.

pricing and support