Insightly Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Insightly

Insightly ist eine SaaS-basierte CRM-Lösung für wachsende mittelständische Unternehmen. Mehr als 1,5 Millionen Nutzer weltweit nutzen Insightly, um alle ihre Kundendaten an einem Ort sicher zu verwalten, Kundenbeziehungen...

3.9

Susan
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.7.2019

A reliable and completely user-friendly tool with immense productivity.

Insightly CRM offers a wide range of services for our business to improve our customer services and have provided us with benefits to enhance our marketplace. It has allowed us to successfully engage our working relationships with the clients in a more reliable way. I have also been performing project management tasks with this tool.

Insightly CRM is itself a very reliable tool which allows the user to gain the most of the advantage with its easy to use features and efficient tools. We can also easily integrate it with other tools to improve the overall productivity. It's super responsive when dealing with the customers. We can easily maintain our sales cycles and ongoing customer service to provide extra care for the clients. The user-interface is also quite easy and manageable than other such tools.

Chrome extensions are bit of a clunky addition which further complicated the working procedure so mostly avoid it. The other tools integration is right on point but the social media integration misses few of the parts and continues to be a wastage of time for us. In the end, it proves to be much effected on our overall work and improves the efficiency of our work routine.

Hi Susan,

Thank you for the feedback. The Chrome Extension you're talking about is actually sunset. Try the new Add-On. :)

Beantwortet am 16.8.2019
Tarek
Tarek
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 10.10.2021

Insightly : a good option to start with cloud based CRMs for Small businesses

Insightly helps entrepreneurs and small businesses like most of our clients to get to the digital space and excel in no time. As a Technology expert, I highly recommend it to entrepreneurs beginning with tech and online platforms for their business.

Insightly Helps small and mid business manage their leads and projects online, through a fully fledged cloud based tool that provides an abundance of smart features, including customer insights from internet sources, and structured project/opportunity management platform.

It is probably requiring some advanced knowledge from our end, but integrating Insightly with e-mail services, social media and other 3rd parties seemed to be complex. We've been using Insightly in its early times, and I'm sure that things went better afterwards with the continuous improvements by Insightly amazing teams.

Vtiger CRM, Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Bitrix24 und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Insightly

In its first launch, Insightly shown more functions for small businesses that attracted me, especially for individuals with no previous experience of online software CRMs. Nevertheless, each of the other competitors on the market has its competitive advantage, and addresses the needs of a particular niche. Each consumer needs to know first what features make sense to their business before choosing a CRM.
Elizabeth
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 30.5.2024

Good for a small company

I like the project management, pipelines, and the ability and ease of adding tasks and comments to various objects.

There are so many objects and fields, it takes new users a while to get accustomed to the interface. It also does not have intuitive searching and looks for verbatim entries

Die besten Alternativen zu Insightly

Matthew

Bewertet am 12.10.2022

Insightly highs and lows

It is relatively intuitive easy to customise, easy to align to specific business needs.

Effective linkage of the databases that sit behind the product. If i log an activity for a against a contact that is part of an organisation, that activity will not be visible under the organisation. This is a big miss. There needs to be total linkage between all databases that sit within the system. There should be a hierarchy from Organisation to Contact to Project to Opportunity etc etc. This causes significant issues when trying to track client experience.

Reporting
No reports are drillable - they are simply static reports limiting their use. I constantly find myself needing to export a report to Excel so I can build a pivot table to effectively use it.

User interface
The user interface is very old fashioned and clunky. This is not just a statement about look and feel. When i create a report i get a list of objects with certain data that changes on a regular basis. So I need to select the item from within the report and change the value. But I cant do this quickly from within the report. I need to click on the item which then loads a separate page for the record. Then I need to click into that record which show all of the fields for the entire record. Then I need to click on the field in question, change it and then save it. I then need to close that page down and go back to the report page and refresh the page before this change is visible. This is a terrible UI and UX for a modern product today that is now significantly behind the the currently expected standard.

Nancy

Bewertet am 11.4.2024

Insightly Works GREAT for our Org

We have evolved from the early days of our organization and Insightly has evolved with us. As we learn its capabilities, we continue to find functions and create objects that increase our efficiency every day.

We have used Insightly for 8 years now and it has been so user-friendly to build our Program database. From the customizable fields to the reporting features, it does everything we need for it to do. Insightly has helped us to streamline our processes, making our mission easier to manage every day. And the reporting features have allowed us to provide every kind of data to generous supporters who in turn donate to our mission.

To get some of the features we are using today, the cost has increased significantly.

Antwort von Insightly

Hey, Nancy! It's awesome to hear how Insightly has been rocking it for your organization for 8 years! Sounds like we've managed to truly partner with your team in building and managing your business. Streamlining processes and making your mission more manageable every day? That's what I call a win!

Thanks for sharing your experience—it's super helpful for folks looking for a CRM that can keep up with their growth.

Beantwortet am 12.4.2024
Iain
Iain

Bewertet am 5.10.2016

Long time user verging toward long-suffering user

This is a product I wanted to like so much. We have been using Insightly for many years. We were attracted to it because it combined CRM and Project Management. Over the years they have improved the CRM aspect, but have left PM virtually untouched. Their support is haphazard and they often introduce new *features* which cause problems - like the day Google Contact Sync stopped working, or the day Google Contact Sync started duplicating contacts in Google etc. Because we signed up so long ago, we have an excellent pricing model. If we were paying more I would be really dissatisfied.

Oh and they are just appalling at sharing their product roadmap. It's like driving a manual shift car as the mechanic is fitting new gears as you speed up.

Great CRM and Pipeline Management out the box!
Contact Syncing for Google is great - despite minor issues.
Good simple project lists.
Links nicely to Mailchimp and Xero.

Very very poor project management. You will need to use other packages for almost anything. No resource management. No Gantt charts. No visibility.

Email integration is rudimentary. Task integration is non-existent.

No Office 365 contact synchronisation.

Antwort von Insightly

Thanks for the feedback. I'll pass this on to our product team because all feedback helps us improve. With regards to exposing our product road map -- it's common that privately held companies do not make their product road map public. If you have specific questions on features please send an email to [email protected] and we can let you know if they are on the roadmap. Thanks.

Beantwortet am 9.10.2016
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 6.11.2018

Frustrating to get started

Overall, I don't think Insightly is the right tool for me due to it's complex setup which I think can improve if there a bit more videos in their help-section. The walkthrus for basic setup are good, but I'd love to see more videos or improvements in workflow automation. I only trialed the software so I can't speak on it as if I were an expert, but I think Insightly has some benefits but just not the right tool for me.

I was looking for a G-Suite CRM and stumbled upon Insightly. I decided to give it a go and try out the free trial upon reading a few reviews. The main area I was interested in and found to be good was Insightlys e-mail tracking. I sent a test e-mail to both Gmail and Yahoo e-mails and found the tracking to be accurate. I can see how Insightly would be a value add for monitoring sent e-mails, and then creating an automation workflow to auto-add any leads who reply to a pipeline, but I wasn't able to figure out a workflow for it. I do believe it's possible however to not only add to a pipeline but even export the contacts who replied and save to perhaps something like Mailchimp for another customer-journey.

My first thought was that it looked really in terms of the feature set but I was a bit overwhelmed with the setup and it took me about 2 times to connect to GSuite although, it could have been a bug on my end rather than theirs. After connecting my GSuite account, I started to play around right away, setting up the leads section as I plan to use Insightly for Sales Tracking and lead scoring. I found the UX/UI a bit sluggish, and creating pipelines with custom attributes a bit cumbersome. I was hoping for a rich data-enrichment where all Company/People info would be filled out, but that aspect wasn't there.

Chrisarn
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 30.4.2024

Insightly's Features are Incredible, Making It a Top Solution

This customer relationship management software has been functioning brilliantly.
I like how Insightly has been reliable and easy to implement.

Insightly has been sensational.
I do not dislike Insightly at all.

Parker
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Bewertet am 30.5.2024

Insightly Review

I really like how easy Insightly is to use. It is pretty streamlined.

Since Insightly is so streamlined, it is hard to make in-depth automations, especially when it comes to actions between different objects

Joseph
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 29.4.2024

Insightly Has Been a Powerful CRM Solution

This CRM solution has been easy to use and dependable.
I like the efficiency of the features of Insightly.

I do not dislike Insightly at all.
Insightly has been so efficient to use.

Christina
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 31.7.2023

Insightly is a great CRM Tool

Overall, the CRM product has been a great business tool for everyday use. I would certainly recommend it to a business if they can afford the price point.

Insightly offers many products and features to be a one-stop-shop in the administrative world. It allows a company to keep all of their client information in one location and access quickly and easily. It allows emailing clients directly in the software as well as filing previously sent emails to a client.

The way that some of the fields are set up, they are not made for quick editing, copying, etc. The phone number fields do not have an automated template, the number can be input anyway. The address fields, specifically state, do not have preset options and either can be an abbreviation or spelled out. It would be nice if these were preset so that it is uniform when printing reports, etc. Lastly, once you create a lead, even after converting to a contact, the lead still shows up when that specific client is searched for. It can be confusing when you need to click quickly.

Jonathan

Bewertet am 20.10.2022

8- year customer still finding ways insightly can improve our efficencies

Insightly has replaced our Outlook contact lists entirely. It also manages and tracks our teams progress on projects, events, and programs much better than using spreadsheets or other options we looked at.

CRM and contact management is fantastic. Our entire team has the mobile app and we can update info on the fly and everyone gets it at the same time. We use the Project Management tool daily to track and organize our work in a variety of areas. Pipelines ensure we don't miss any steps in our standardized processes.

The learning curve was steeper than we expected. With customer support's help (which has been very good) we are now in a place where the software is saving us time and continually making our work more efficient.

Zoho CRM, Bloomerang, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Basecamp und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Insightly

The seamless integration of the CRM part of the tool with with tracking our work in other areas such as projects, events, programs, workshops, etc.. in the project management part of the tool.
Carolyn
Carolyn
  • Branche: Fundraising

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

intuitive and easy to use

easy to customise pipeline, good online information support

unable to customise reports to the extent we need

Trello, Basecamp und Asana

Warum Insightly gewählt wurde

hunting for a product that could automate our reports

Zuvor genutzte Software

Wrike

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Insightly

price was very competitive initially
Michelle
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Bewertet am 11.10.2022

Allows us to grow into our needs

Great! It suits our needs perfectly.

It can be used in simple form or allows us to enable more features as our needs grow.

There are certain limitations with customizability, but Insightly often addresses these and rolls out features updates.

Zoho CRM und HubSpot CRM

Warum Insightly gewählt wurde

Cardscan was outdated and no longer able to flex to our needs

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Insightly

Since we don't use a traditional sales pipeline, insightly's system allowed us to either utilize or not utilize certain features. All other systems continued to push us into a traditional sales pipeline process.
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 17.3.2023

Insightly is sales incite.

Very positive and strongly recommend to other users.

The self-served ability to customize our pipeline by service offering.

Service after the sale to help us understand the other suite of services that we are not using well or at all.

Rosalina
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 2.3.2023

Insightly Review: A Comprehensive CRM Solution for Your Business.

Generally, Insightly is a very much respected CRM programming that can be an important resource for organizations hoping to really deal with their associations with clients more. While there are a few possible disadvantages, for example, restricted revealing capacities and the expense of the product, numerous clients track down that Insightly's scope of elements, customization choices, and convenience make it a significant expansion to their tool compartment. Assuming that you are searching for a CRM programming that can assist you with smoothing out your business connections, Insightly is certainly worth considering.

Simple to utilize: Insightly has an instinctive point of interaction and is not difficult to learn and utilize, in any event, for colleagues with almost no involvement in CRM programming.Hearty highlights: Insightly offers a scope of elements that empower organizations to deal with their associations with clients, including contact the board, project the executives, and deals mechanization.Customization choices: Insightly offers a serious level of customization, permitting organizations to fit the product to meet their particular requirements.Mix: Insightly incorporates with an extensive variety of other business devices, including email, showcasing computerization, and venture the board programming.

Restricted detailing capacities: While Insightly gives some fundamental announcing and examination highlights, it may not be pretty much as vigorous as some other CRM programming choices.Cost: Insightly can be costly, especially for organizations that require progressed includes or have bigger groups.Expectation to learn and adapt: Similarly as with any CRM programming, there might be an expectation to learn and adapt for colleagues who are curious about the product or CRM best practices.Client care: A few clients generally disapprove of client care, especially around reaction times and the nature of help gave.

Anupam
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Bewertet am 26.2.2023

Insightly review

Overall experience is not good as compared to Netsuite by Oracle or Salesforce.

The software looks good, and easy to use.

The software stuck a lot when multiple users use at same time.Software stuck when we edit 2 things fastly and jumping to another option.When we upload leads most of the time leads upload twice which makes duplicate leads.There is no option of task reminder.There is no option of timing when the notes added at that particular date.

NetSuite und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Zuvor genutzte Software

NetSuite
Amber
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 3.3.2023

Insightly>Not just a CRM Tool but a Partnership

The Insightly team are some of my favorite people. They are always willing to help and assist with the company objectives we are working on. In my opinion, customer service and support are key in any partnership and Insightly makes us feel valued and like we are partners. My experience with the tool and Insightly is absolutely a positive one!

First, the simplicity of Insightly has been key in internal adoption of the tool for the company. Insightly is my go to tool for keeping my day planned with tasks. Secondly, the customization Insightly allows with the custom objects has really allowed a level of visibility within the company that we simply did not have prior to partnering with them. This tool is quickly becoming a key focus for the organization as it allows for the operational team to automate key operational processes which in turn increases quality, decreases risk, and decreases labor costs.

Expanding the automated workflow options would be of great value to organizations. Additionally, the limitation on page layout rules can be challenging. Making this unlimited would be a preference for the organization.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

Easy to implement and it's very affordable

Keeps thing organized, the price is right.

We've been using it for 5 years. Small Retail online/brick mortar for customer follow up. 3 users, it makes it easy to follow and get updates about tasks. the gadget that interfaces with gmail is convenient.

My staff that are in their 20's say the new UI is confusing and harder to use, so we stay with the older UI.
The side bar chrome extension was suppose to make things easy but after trying it for a month my staff avoids it.

Customer service is mediocre , they only wanted to help if I were going to upgrade to a higher level. I wanted to fist resolve over 700 contact dups. They said I had to do it manually!

Emailing - Bcc'ing insightly each time I send an email seems so old style. When I get a rely the email does not go into the same thread, seems to me that is standard now a days.
I've been using it so long I know what it's missing so we take extra notes or have links from the email in the notes so other staff can see or find the thread.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 10.6.2018

CRM software that promises ease of use, but just can't seem to deliver

Insightly's CRM software has been essential for our sales reporting and tracking requirements.

The dashboard interface is convenient and graphically easy to navigate, and it is an attractive interface. Some of the sections are simple and understandable by anyone first using the software.

It is difficult to generate reports unless those reports have been pre-configured. To generate a new report requires a substantial amount of input in fields which are not easy to understand. Though the dashboard is easy to understand and navigate, many of the other opening pages are not. And it offers some very confusing pop-ups, such as in "Projects" it asks you to "Check out the Kanban view for projects" without explanation of what exactly the "Kanban" is. Additionally, if you enter a sales lead, it is very difficult to convert it to an "opportunity." Also, when you create a new contact and associate it with an existing company or account, you wold expect it to give you the option of importing the account's address and phone numbers to the new contact's fields -- but it doesn't, and you have to enter those again. Finally, I do wish there were more "help" menus (question marks) surrounding some of the entry fields that you could click for an instant explanation or guide.

Walter

Bewertet am 16.10.2019

my review

coordination of our efforts. we have raised our planning horizon to 2 or 3 weeks out. We do a significant amount of USPS mailings through the year, approx 15,000 letters. Insightly has ignored the problem and has left it up to us to plod our way through a process they could drastically reduce.

Connectivity of all its functions. Speed of accessing data

Too many pebbles in the shoe! They move on with the sizzle, but ignore the steak.

Bewertet am 8.10.2016

Great Potential, Lack of Foresight

In general, the product is easy to learn and use. It has the potential to be great with just a few changes, but the programmers don't see the possibilities.

Great cost. Fairly powerful CRM system and reasonably intuitive to use.

Whenever you push events from your Google calendar to Insightly, the Insightly calendar makes it private with no display of time, so nobody else can see it. It just disappears for everyone else. Likewise, any event you put on Insightly marked private doesn't show on the calendar as busy. It just disappears for everyone else. So, this bug makes the calendar essentially useless for showing team member availability and for scheduling. It also prevents other scheduling app integrations from functioning properly.

Tasks are simply Events that don't have a start and end time. Events should act just like Tasks and be reported the same way. A simple solution is to scrap Events altogether and simply take the code used to create beginning and ending times on Events and apply that to Tasks as an option. The Task reports and all its functionality are great. Events is a little better, but generally poor. It's not needed if the features of Events are simply added to Tasks. This would make managing tasks and events in projects incredibly easy and much better than now. Right now, you have to use another program to manage simple workflows because this is so inadequate and inflexible. To fix this and make it far better only requires a couple of simple tweaks.

Project management is not great.

They haven't figured out the advantages of drag and drop.

Tim
Tim

Bewertet am 13.10.2017

Insightly was my runner up when picking a CRM. The automation looked awesome.

What I wanted to do would be more work in Insightly, but for a lot of businesses, this one is it.

Insightly is a great contender in the small business CRM market. I had looked at many others (there are a TON of CRM out there), basing my criteria on integration with accounting software, ease of managing client information, and ease of managing client projects. Unfortunately, none of the CRM I looked at has strong integration into the accounting software that I ultimately went with. Insightly seems to have some great automation to help out with managing projects, but where it got beat out was the managing of client information. Since a lot of my business is conducted through social media, another software beat it in ease of integration with those applications.

As with some of my other reviews, I don't find much not to like with Insightly. It does what it does very well, it just isn't as integrated into social media as some of it's competitors. If I were doing less prospecting and research on clients- such as if I had a business where people were coming to me to get something made or repaired, then Insightly would be the winner. As it is, I spend most of my day finding prospects to put in the pipeline, and that would be more work with this product.

Jackie
  • Branche: Philanthropie

Bewertet am 6.12.2018

InSightly for Non-Profit Use

Easy user interface
The InSightly University provides lots of quick, well made instructional videos
Free for a limited number of users
Great for tracking grants, related documents, & timelines

If you have over a certain number of records the platform begins to charge a fee - this would be fine if there was an easy way to delete "records". For example, if I'm working on a grant that is finite and generates 200 "records" -- if I only desire to keep the final project and do not need the records generated along the way; I have to go in and delete each one. As a non-profit with a relatively small budget, this is a great tool, but is too time-consuming to go back and individually delete. Right now, we are a small growing non-profit. I would pay for this service eventually but cannot do so at this time. So freeware platforms will end up with my business now where InSightly delivers on quality - affordability isn't there.

Scott
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 17.10.2022

Good product

Sometimes finding the right space to put notes becomes a little onerous and can be clunky when trying to find a contact within a organization

Pretty easy to use, task and follow up easy to set up in a sign

656 Bewertungen