DocuSign Bewertungen

Kimberly M. Branche: Computerspiele Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

6.5.2019

6.5.2019

Easy way to get Signatures

Wert

I have to send several NDA contracts so that I can safely discuss the projects I am designing and working on. DocuSign makes this process extremely easy and more importantly quicker then waiting on mail to return a contract before you are safe to discuss the project. For me DocuSign is a tool I can’t live without for my daily business operations. It allows me to be efficient and organized with my signed contracts and documents. I think that in the future all of the document signing will go digital and this service is the best I have used so far.

• Easy to set up documents for signatures.
• Really fast loading of documents.
• Save your signature once and reuse it for multiple signings.
• As a business owner you can do everything from sending your own contracts, to sending employee verification information and tax documents.
• Documents are stored online so you never have to worry about losing them.
• You can sign docs from anywhere you have a Wi-Fi connection.

• If you need to make changes to a document, you must scrap the whole thing and start over because you can’t edit it after you send it.

Nadia B. Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

11.2.2020

11.2.2020

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Making signing legal documents a piece of cake!

Wert

DocuSign has allowed me to send and receive signed contracts and other documents in a seamless, rapid way. I have concluded agreements in a more efficient way thanks to this tool. It has also allowed to sign things without the hassle of other applications, like pasting my signature into Adobe forms or otherwise inserting my signature from a saved image. This is a huge time and energy saver.

Using DocuSign allows me to sign and have others sign documents in a legal, efficient way with very little hassle. DocuSign means there is no printing involved, and no scanning in of signatures required, either. This means contracts get returned much faster than if DocuSign wasn't involved in the process and a pen and paper signature and mailing were involved. The interface is nicely done and it's easy to track who has signed what. It's also a very secure platform to use for sensitive information.

The pricing! It would be nice if there were a free version for people who don't have a regular use for it, and I think the prices could be more affordable. It does offer a lot of benefits, though, so if you regularly send out contracts the price is justified.

Ricky T. Branche: Pharmazeutika Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  13-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  13-50 Mitarbeiter

4.5.2020

4.5.2020

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

DocuSign - What a Time Saver!

Wert

Definitely changed the way we do business. It's helped us be more efficient and organized. Before it was a headache to coordinate schedules to obtain physical signatures. Now with DocuSign, signatures are simple and easy to obtain!

The convenience of being able to obtain secured signatures using email. We use this software to easily obtain signatures for everything: timesheets, expense reports, contracts, etc. You can easily customize your signature templates to your needs and it's pretty simple. You can add several security measures as well to ensure verify the signer. I would say it's pretty user friendly for the signer because we have a lot of older people we deal with and for the most part they can easily sign and complete. This software integrates with our Cloud Base Storage system Box which make things seamless and convenient.

It is a bit pricey. You basically buy "envelopes" in batches to use to send for signatures. "Envelope" is a term DocuSign uses for anytime you send a file(s) to send for signature(s). Once you send an envelope if the signer doesn't sign for whatever reason it still counts as an envelope used. Basically, once you click send for signature an envelope it's used and no refunds. Another thing that is a bit annoying is applying templates if DocuSign software doesn't automatically detect one of your existing signature templates. I feel it requires too many clicks to apply a template manually. There should be a shortcut button somewhere on the main page to save on time.

Ed H. Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

5.9.2019

5.9.2019

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Poor account/user management, poor bulk signing

Wert

- The one-off signature process is relatively strait forward
- Pretty clean interface
- Seems to have a decent API and integrate with other products

Speaking as an enterprise administrator, organization/sub-account/user management is a joke. It's certainly an afterthought after the basic product was created. Seems like they are bandaging it together rather than thoughtfully designing a solution that is robust and scalable. Even after countless emails, phone calls, screen shares, etc., basic operations have yet to be completed. Things are only getting worse. It's no wonder the service costs so much, all this money going into support must come from somewhere!

Bulk signing is more like generating many single distributions. There's no way to mass void, mass correct, or track status of a single bulk request. Make a mistake sending to 1000 people? You'll need to void 1000 individual envelopes. There's other bugs and un-intuitive design decisions involved with the bulk send that I wont get into here.

Other things worth noting
- Activating additional sub-accounts forces a password reset for that user
- Resetting passwords also requires resetting security questions
- Adding an admin to an account does not use a select list of exiting users. Instead, the existing admin must manually type in a name/email address, and if that doesn't match an existing user, a new user is created. I personally ended up with 4 accounts tied to a single SSO email address. The structure is so convoluted, I'm having difficulty explaining it.

Loiane G. Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

2.2.2020

2.2.2020

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Embrace the future and stop wasting paper and time

Wert

Electronic document management is, honestly, a nightmare. Some groups still fax their documents... leaving the majority of us without a fax machine in the dark. Some groups send PDFs back and forth over email leaving a multitude of questions about how to print/scan the docs. DocuSign has made this all so much easier by simply requiring a browser. It even works for most users on a mobile device. Its a huge win and a huge step forward.

The DocuSign interface is flawless and clean. It's really easy to organized documents and apply templates. There are a number of great dashboard views that make it easy to track which documents are still pending or have been completed. Groups of documents can be made into a template that can be sent to an individual.

There are still cases where someone will have issues viewing/signing documents and that can be frustrating when I want so badly to depend on the software. This is likely due to outdated or non-standard hardware/software but everything that can be done to make the service more accessible is appreciated.

Jill R. Branche: Immobilien Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

30.9.2019

30.9.2019

Saves so much time!

Wert

I love Docusign! I don't know how I managed without it!

It is incredibly convenient and easy to use. It allows us to be paperless and manage documents online. Save money on paper and ink (not to mention space in file cabinets).

Occasionally, we run across people who do not have email, although that is no fault of DocuSign! Highly recommend.

Jolie H. Branche: Konsumgüter Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  51-200 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  51-200 Mitarbeiter

11.9.2019

11.9.2019

Important documents completed quickly

Wert

Docusign allows my team to better manage documents requiring signatures for ourselves and for our external partners. Using this service saves us time and has increased our completion rate.
I also like the ability to sort different types of documents into separate files for storage.

The flexibility to customize the information required is great. Being able to designate the signing order and send copies to team members who need to be informed is very helpful as well.

I wish the pricing structure were more flexible for an organization of our size. We have had to create separate accounts for different departments rather than maintain a single account with multiple users because the price difference was unsupportable.

Nik K. Branche: Versicherung Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

14.11.2019

14.11.2019

ONE OF THE BEST

Wert

My overall experience with DocuSign is all positive. I would highly recommend when looking to decide which service to use to give them a shot.

Docusign is widely accepted by just about every insurance company that we work with. The interface is easy to use with lots of options. They have a wonderful mobile app that works great. There are a lot of e-sign options, but DocuSign is the clear leader between the signer and signee. I also like that it's API is compatible with a lot of other integrations such as Salesforce.

It's a bit pricey compared to other similar e-sign services. Other than that, there really is not too much to dislike.

Renee S. Branche: Schreiben & Editieren Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

31.1.2020

31.1.2020

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to Use... upgrades are pricey

Wert

I am able to send documents for signature easily, they look professional and clear when the signer received, signs and is emailed the final completed document.

It's super simple to use and allows getting documents signed a breeze.

The cost of the product. Although its definitely worth it. As a small business owner, its a bit out of affordability. Some months I may use it once and others more than my plan allows which is a consistent upgrade. I think the packages could be more evolved.

Ray D. Branche: Marketing & Werbung Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

23.1.2020

23.1.2020

DocuSign

Wert

DocuSign is the document signing software that I have used the most, longest and is probably the most reliable

Very solid platform. Very reliable. I feel very secure in using it.

No major cons. Not quite as user-friendly as others

Sandy H. Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  51-200 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  51-200 Mitarbeiter

19.5.2020

19.5.2020

Quelle der Bewertung

Makes Paperwork Seamless

Wert

Obtaining a DocuSign account was one of the smartest decisions I made in my role in HR. I figured we'd obtain this software and use it to sign documents on an ad-hoc basis, but because it's so easy to use and simple to customize, it's truly become an extension of our business and is used by many departments, HR, Legal, Finance, and Executives.

First of all, DocuSign is a popular choice for many companies, which makes it a seamless technology to use with your employees, vendors, and clients. It's easy to have someone sign a document with the system because it's widely used so people are familiar with what the interface looks like and how they go through the steps to fill in forms and sign documents. We don't really have to train people on how to use it since it's so intuitive.

Another big benefit is the ease of use of the software on any device. I don't have to worry for days if someone can figure out how to open a document and sign where needed, they can just pull it up on their phone or computer and complete it in a matter of seconds. Seems like a small thing but compared to using pen and paper or another software this is something that saves us so much time.

I also love that the website interface is customizable with your colors and logo. Our company rebranded our logo and colors recently so I've had the chance to set up our DocuSign Brand twice now. Both were very easy and this allows for a very professional look and feel for those who use the system.

After years of working in HR without an electronic signing platform, and after using a competitor to DocuSign at another organization, I can now say I cannot live without this system. Their prices are fair, their product is so easy to use, and I have so much more time to focus on other stuff in my role, not worrying if someone can figure out a signature.

The only thing I wish we could do is take the data submitted into a form (for example, a number put into one box and the name of who entered it) and then put that into a trackable spreadsheet. But, this is not the main functionality of the system so I get why this has not been fully flushed out yet. Otherwise it works great for all the ways we use it.

Suzie P. Branche: Bildungsmanagement Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

13.10.2019

13.10.2019

Docusign Review

Wert

Overall, I'll always use DocuSign. I like that I can quickly send it over to my students, get contracts signed from newly enrolled students. Because of DocuSign, I'm able to get new student contracts done and everything is easier to save because I'm now paperless!! I LOVE that it doesn't eat up space on my devices because there's no downloading complications with this product.

DocuSign is super easy to use! I like the simplistic layout, and how I'm able to use the software universally on any of my devices.

I wish there was a better way to edit certain parts of documents if needed, make marks on docs, and ad images would be nice.

Laci C. Branche: Einzelhandel Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  13-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  13-50 Mitarbeiter

11.10.2019

11.10.2019

You'll Wish You Started Using DocuSign Years Ago

Funktionalität

DocuSign was a program that I was introduced to at a previous company. The process my new company used was tedious for both our customers as well as our team as the customer would have print the documents, sign them, and then scan or fax them back to us. The team would have to constantly follow up as customers were not keen to do all of that quickly. Our team also had to hunt down the scans or fax and then make their notes and save them according.

I immediately sat down with my C-Suite and told him about Docusign. I was connected with the team which sends the documents to our customers, and they immediately agreed that (if it worked like I said it would) it would help them exponentially. The next day we worked on setting the program up and ran some tests. I don't think they believed me initially when I told them how easy it was going to be.

That week we were sending and receiving contracts, CAD drawings, approval documents, etc all from DocuSign. It was any harder than sending them in an email. What the team ended up seeing just in that first week alone, and then consequentially every week after, was that we were receiving the returned documents back much much quicker. Before it could take several days or even weeks to see returns comes in, but once we switched to DocuSign, we were receiving completed items almost always within 24 hours of sending them. It was easy for everyone and made our customers very happy.

DocuSign is easy for everyone using it (from our team to our customers) and in a word of complex technology, easy is a breath of fresh air.
DocuSign makes sense. It makes tedious processes of hunting for and then signing the signature lines and initial locations page after page effortless.
Customers don't have to download, print, scan, or fax. Which is great since fax machines are a dying breed and often a pain point for customers.
It's quick to set up, creates a smooth process for everyone involved, but most importantly.... your signed documents are completed and returned at a much higher rate and much much sooner than they would be otherwise.

If you send anything requiring a signature, DocuSign will be an investment you'll wish you made years ago.

I only wish that more companies knew about DocuSign. In this day and age, to have to go out of my way as a consumer to physically sign anything sent over to me and then send it back from where it came from... is a waste of my time. Time is not anything we can get back so to waste it almost equal to blasphemy in my overly dramatic opinion. So the software is great. My only suggestion would be to increase marketing opportunities and get the software out in front of more people so more and more companies start to use it. Don't stop until using DocuSign becomes an expectation.

Verifizierter Rezensent Branche: Marketing & Werbung Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

3.10.2019

3.10.2019

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

DocuSign-Good, but other options on the market

Wert

Overall, my experience with DocuSign as a solo was ok. It's an investment and there are other aps that can do the job for less or even free. My experience using it as a corporate tool for over 150 outside sales people was really good. It allowed us to provide an option to everyone and have a standard. Plus, it did incorporate with our contact generating and submitting program. That was very helpful! So, if you are looking for an enterprise wide options, DocuSign is a great product to consider. If you are a small business or solo, it might be overkill for you.

DocuSign is a great product. It has a lot of awesome features and makes signing contacts for outside sales people very easy. It also integrates with some CRM systems. We used it at my previous company and I helped to push the company adoption of the product. I had been using it and other programs/aps to allow my clients to sign a contract on my iPad, iPhone or their own smart phone/device. This saved a TON of time because there was no printing of paper and also no scanning of paper. I could turn around and email the contact right into the company!

DocuSign is more costly than other options and I did not use the paid version long before the company partnered with them to allow all outside sales to use it. There are less expensive and free aps out there that work as well for the basic features of signing a document from a smart device or touchscreen. DocuSign can also get complicated with a signature set up feature that takes a lot of time and is actually not necessary ... but you don't know that right away.

Aaron P. Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

23.7.2019

23.7.2019

Revolutionized my Business

Wert

Overall an overwhelmingly positive experience. I'm surprised this isn't a requirement in the industry of financial services.

First and foremost, DocuSign enabled me to save close to 200 hours of traveling and meetings over a calendar year. Without realizing it at the time, I was then focusing more of my attention on other high priority activities, such as prospecting and acquiring clients. I found out later that DocuSign alone was allowing me to grow my business at a significantly faster pace.

I had no idea that the software would have such an effect on the growth of my business, which requires lots of form filling and client signatures. My original intention was to just get rid of paper (which anyone reading this can agree creates logistical annoyances) and this software was highly referred by some colleagues that work in the real estate and financial services industry. It's the only software that's compliant in our industry/state.

The interface and actual use of the software is so incredibly easy and straightforward to use, especially when it comes to labeling required fields and assigning those fields to your client/prospect. I particularly like how DocuSign immediately 'jumps' to the next required field for your client to sign. It makes sure that none of the necessary fields are left blank.

An absolute must for business owners and salespersons looking to make their life easier.

I wouldn't say it's a fault of the software per se, but when preparing applications that have a lot of fields to fill, it can be somewhat time consuming to fill the form and assigning these fields to the client.

However, this isn't an issue if the document already has imbedded form fields.

Verifizierter Rezensent Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  201-500 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  201-500 Mitarbeiter

15.9.2018

15.9.2018

A Must for Anybody Needing Signed PDFs Frequently

Wert

I used to work in a design firm that required signatures from clients multiple times a day. I first tried to have adobe PDF editor with a touchscreen to do this. This was not for sufficient because nobody liked their signature on the touch screen. It was also very difficult to get a signature when I emailed someone their quote because nobody has a paid version of a PDF editor. DocuSign was a perfect solution to what I needed in that position. It was so simple to create a signature field for someone to type their signature and adjust to their signature. I was using this for when I was with someone in person and when I emailed someone the quote. It was convenient emailing the quote because it is easy for people to understand DocuSign and would get me the quote back faster. It was such a pain before I had it because a lot of people would have to print out the document and then scan it in, which took forever to get the quote back. Most people are familiar with DocuSign and may already have an account, which makes it even easier. This has definitely been one of the best software services I have used to get signatures on PDF documents. The price was well worth the benefit for myself in that position. I would highly recommend this product!!!

I did not come across much that did not like about DocuSign except for maybe their customer service. I had to get a hold of them once and it took a while on hold to get in touch with a human. Once I was talking to them though they helped me with my problem.

Iris W. Branche: Immobilien Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  51-200 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  51-200 Mitarbeiter

10.3.2020

10.3.2020

Electronic Signing Made Easy

Wert

Since the first time I used DocuSign back in the early 2000's I was in love. This has definitely allowed me to quickly advance through my roles at GGSIR due to time efficiency. My ability to work quickly and accurately is what staff and agents appreciate about me. Any program that helps me is invaluable.

Most simple/efficient digital signing program made thus far! Easy for clients and agents to use. The auto-scrolling function moves you place to sign so no getting lost! The signing envelopes do not require you to login which makes the signing process faster and less stressful. No program has the same level of functionality nor customization that DocuSign offers. This program will shave hours of time off of your schedule as well as professionalize your client interactions and offer submissions.

No much! Its hard to nit pick but, the only thing I can say I don't like it that if a client changes their signature they have to create a login for a free account in order undo any changes made to their signature. If (at a minimum) the agent can always correct and reset it that would be great! Otherwise that is officially the only negative I would have to report. Its a pending negative, depends on if there is a solution.

Laura V. Branche: Kosmetik Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

18.6.2019

18.6.2019

Client-Based Company's Best Friend

Wert

DocuSign is a great program that has saved me on more than one occasion. I had a client in Taiwan that needed to sign something within 12 hours or we would miss the deadline, if it wasn't for Docusign, that would never be a possibility. I use it daily and am extremely pleased with my experiences.

This software saves tons of paper. My business is client-based and we require a lot of negotiations which, of course, must all be signed or initialed for approval. Because DocuSign has digital copies of the contracts, we can just mark them up in DocuSign and then send them off to the client to sign.
It can be used all over the world. If I need to sign something from home, I just click. If I have a client in Japan and I'm located in the states, we just use DocuSign to get their signatures without having to put anything in the mail.
I can CC anyone when I send out a document and everyone is notified when it is completed so we can take action right away.
It lets you know that someone has opened the document but hasn't signed so you can reach out to your client and ask if they need clarification on the contract.
It's clear and easy to use, even for those that aren't tech-savvy.

I don't have a very long list for cons when it comes to this software.
I wish that I could replace a document after one or more of the parties have signed but the document isn't completed. I often have clients that sign without reading and then read after signing and want to change things.

Wayne F. Branche: Immobilien Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

11.12.2019

11.12.2019

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

An invaluable tool that real estate agents can't survive without

Wert

DocuSign allows me and my clients to work together throughout a real estate transaction - even if we're not in the same room - or the same state for that matter. My clients continually praise its ease of use. A recent client was very reluctant to sign their documents electronically - but with a little encouragement, they did that first set of documents - like an experienced pro. Now, it's a competition between husband and wife to see who gets them done first. It's great that this "tool" we use for business - helps develop relationships with clients.

Intuitive and easy to use
Robust features
Real customer service

There isn't a default to local time zone for signers. For those who create an account after their initial signing, they have to go into their settings and update their time zone - or it defaults to PT.

Kristina G. Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

24.1.2020

24.1.2020

DocuSign Software Review

Wert

This is the fastest, most convenient way for us to get documentation signed by our clients. It streamlines so much of our contact with them so we do not have to fax a copy of a document over and have them fax it back. It is a safe and secure way to transfer our documents. We also use this internally with our staff when they are starting.

This software is so easy to use. When I was brand new to using this software, it was easy to navigate and they've only made it better as time goes on and they continue to update and improve. I love the drag and drop feature so I do not have to fish through my uploads to find the document I want. The layout is convenient and easy to use as well with the tabs that keep my templates, home and management right at the top so I can quickly click to a different aspect of the software that I need. Oddly enough, one of my favorite features is the top right on the home page that tells me how many documents have "action required," "waiting on others," and "expiring soon." This tells me at a very quick glance what I need to work on first.

I wish there was an option to edit the document once uploaded. If there is, I do not know about it. I would like to be able to do all of my editings and then send for client signatures in one place. Instead, I have to use other software like Adobe to edit my PDFs before uploading and sending them.

Verifizierter Rezensent Branche: Kunst & Handwerk Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

26.5.2019

26.5.2019

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hard to sign, but free & easy to insert

Wert

My overall experience is that docusign is easy to use, there are great attachments, and that it is something that every self-employed person needs in order to get through the day. You should not expect a neat or perfect signature, but it gets the job done!

I have been using this software for several years in order to sign cover letters for job applications, art contracts, professional emails, and other kinds of important documents that require that online hand-written touch. I think that the software has worked best when used in Google Docs. There is an easy extension that allows you sign directly onto a letter that you are writing, and create a new fresh signature for each letter if you would like to. I think that given that it is free, that there is a free extension and other stuff like that, it is a pretty seamless transition when using it. The most important thing to me as a software user is that something is easy and that I'm not spending all my time googling what has to happen next just for me to do a simple action like signing a document. I think that this is why docusign is very successful, you do not need extra steps, to google extra questions, or do anything else. I am also glad that they don't charge for this because there is no way I would be willing to pay to sign a document no matter how great it was! I am tired of paying for small online moves.

I think that it is very difficult to get a good looking signature on the actual signing area, I have tried using a mouse and a mouse pad and neither have a very great result. I am not sure if this is the coding in the software or just the awkwardness of signing something using what a computer has to offer. I would say that if you are looking for the signature to match your extact one in real life, good luck with that, don't use docusign, it will not look the same at all. I think that if you are looking for an exact signature, you need to get a scanner and scan it into your computer. You really can't expect perfection with free software.

Jonny D. Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  51-200 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  51-200 Mitarbeiter

18.9.2019

18.9.2019

Docusign Agreement Cloud - Secure, mobile, reliable

Wert

Docusign built confidence for me because the service support is so strong. The products works, is secure, trustworthy and reliable. It also works and operates well on desktop or mobile. Which is vital in today’s business ecosystem.

The Docusign agreement cloud is an excellent esign solution. It integrates easily with software including Salesforce. The platform is simple to use navigate and send documents. The brand is trusted and recognised, which gives customer confidence.
What’s really great is the technical support. Any issues they are well educated and understand the software.
They also help save paper, trees and the planet!

Docusign have stayed true to esignature as a solution and do it really well. They do not offer proposal management and send like some other solutions which I would like to see under the brand to drive sales enablement.

Kim T. Branche: Computer-Hardware Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

22.8.2019

22.8.2019

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time saving and reliable tool for esignatures

Funktionalität

Overall we are very happy with the time and money this application has saved our company.

We have been using Docusign for some time, to facilitate the proposals and contracts we create for our customers regarding their agreements with us for using our applications and buying/selling textbooks through our company. We have been extremely pleased with how easy it is to utilize this software (assuming the customer *reads* the instructions and document). It has made the process much easier to track. We have saved so much time in creating, sending, editing, and receiving the documents versus previous methods; hard-copy creation/editing/mailing and also emailing documents. It is much easier for us to keep track of where we are in the process as well. We have also been able to free-up actual space in our offices. We, traditionally, kept hard copies of all versions of the proposals and contracts. Now we can do this electronically, and are able to access any version much quicker. This has also helped us to save money on supplies such as paper, toner, filing cabinets, etc., as well as man hours for filing, retrieving, purging, shredding, etc. We make sure to keep multiple electronic, thumb-drive and cloud backups, just to be safe. We are very happy with Docusign and have no plans to change.

Occasionally, we have issues with the entire document, pdf, transferring once completed. Usually this is attributed to user error, though. We have found that several of our customers tend to visually scan the document without reading it fully, and then want to go back to make edits after they have already completed and signed.

Maureen C. Branche: Immobilien Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  13-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  13-50 Mitarbeiter

23.9.2019

23.9.2019

Efficient and Easy for Clients to use

Wert

I have been using it for years. I have tried other document signing software and was not happy at all.
I pay monthly for DocuSign and it's worth it. I use it everyday.

The security of knowing my clients documents are private. My clients find it easy to register and pick a signature. They can respond on their computer or iPhone. They receive fully executed copies one the document is complete. For me it's fast and DocuSign alerts me when a document is complete on my iPhone.

I really can't think of any cons! They are constantly improving their software to make it meet more of my needs.

Spencer F.

10.5.2018

10.5.2018

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I wouldn't be able to efficiently run my branch offices without it!

Wert

Before Dousign, my team would have to scan contracts to me, where I'd have to print them, sign off on them, scan them and email them back to my team members. It was even worse if the other parties to the contract also printed, signed and scanned them to us. By the time we were done you couldn't even read half the contract. I wish I could say we were early adopters because it would have made life so much easier. We switched to Docusign in 2012 and are happy to say we have never had any issues with the service. We are able to upload contracts into our online account, add in fields were we need initials and signatures with dates and simply email them to the parties involved. When everyone else has signed my team forwards the contract for my review and signature. You are able to select a signing order which is also important, after the first party signs the doc goes to the second signer to sign off on. Once the contract is executed all parties are notified and are able to download digital copies or print for their records.

I really have no cons with this product. It does exactly what I need it to do and it works flawless for us.