eWay-CRM Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über eWay-CRM

CRM-Tools innerhalb von e-Way CRM sind in Outlook integriert und ermöglichen die weitere Nutzung und Erweiterung des Systems. Diese Software macht das Marketing einfach und effizient, da sie bei der Erstellung strategischer...

4.7

• Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 10.3.2023

Great customer service

Great overall experience.

The customer service at this company has been fabulous. They’ve answered each and every question I’ve posed to them great team to work with.

I wish the contact management software would integrate with our Verizon phone system. It does integrate with some phone systems I believe, but just not this one. That might be due to complexities of Verizon.

Luc
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 21.2.2024

The searched CRM

Full intergration within Outloook and GTD inspiration. Excellent support.

Customisation for being efficient is a hard work while required.

Die besten Alternativen zu eWay-CRM

Tomáš
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

Nice add on into MS Outlook

Give us - mainly our sales people nice overview about every sale case, easily can add all documents, info´s about customer, each sale cases,

Nice integration to MS Outlook, there is no request for more activity, you easily work in MS Outlook and add all importatnt info´s into eWay CRM.
Also nice connectivity with our accountant database

there is no mo complaints, maybe a large volume of backup

Miloš
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.5.2024

User unfriendly, Outlook slowing down

I am not an advanced user but a beginner.

Database search, the speed of MS Outlook going down

OLIVIER
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 8.3.2024

Myriad France review

good overview of all missions and all prospects

time consuming to complete a lot of items

Martin

Bewertet am 3.5.2024

Experience with eWay

We only use Eway to a small extent of its capabilities. I am sure that it can provide our needs in case of company growth and CRM software requirements.

Integration of eWay into Outlook.
Easy data transfer between these programs.
Creating Opportunities from Email.
Easy archiving of Mail to Opportunity/Project.

I'm not aware of a more serious deficiency

Vít
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

Čerpadla , Příprava

Overall satisfaction at 80%, facilitates communication within the company, access to the database.

Access to shared information, emails, documents. The possibility of searching for conversations, the possibility of creating teams and comments .

Occasional problems with compatibility with outlook, longer loading of the database .

Jaroslav
  • Branche: Industrieautomation

Good aplication

Easy to control and use, acceptable user settings

I did not find any disadvantages of this software.

Martin
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Complex CRM

Easy to use.
Implemented in MS Outlook.

Nothing

František
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great product

It's realy easy to use and to navigate in

sometimes there is problem with opened windows, when I disconnect external monitor from laptom

Douglas
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 28.10.2021

Tied at the Hip with Outlook

I've deployed eWay with 2 of our 3 salesmen. Still trying to get a feel for full extent to which we will utilize it. Eventually, will deploy it to the newer, third salesman -- but not sure that he will utilize. I was disappointed with custom report capability (without SQL programming), but when I learned to use the filters, my needs were met (for now). eWay offered to do the custom programming for a fee, but the bennefit didn't justify the cost. Overall, I appreciate the close integration with Outlook and, at the end of the day, that is what prompted me to select eWay over other alternatives.

We absolutely wanted (and found) an add-in to Outlook that would prompt for Sales Lead association upon sending an email. We can go about our normal business and it will prompt us for association -- as long as the contact is in the database.

Cost is higher than expected....but partly because I have to pay for extra storage.
- When we associate an email (or email chain) with a Sales Lead, all of the messages with that lead are stored on eWay.
- The problem is that we send and receive many large attachments.
- We wish there was a way to not store attachments.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eWay-CRM

I liked the outlook integration...it didn't force me to change the way I took care of email.

Hello Douglas,

thank you for the review. We are happy for your feedback!

Beantwortet am 1.11.2021
Petra
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

eWay - easy way to controll yout business

We are eWay as our CRM for everyone - KAM, project manager, advisors, administrative for training, director and me. Every day is used and is there is any problem, we need it to be fixed as soon as possible - without eWay we have no information.

Features and logic and improving. You can customize the SW as you need and if you know how, you can do it by yourself.

In the beginning the call from mobile phone was reported easily in the app "automaticaly" but this is no longer possible. This was nice for better reporting of time, how long you spent calling clinets. You can do it now manualy, but the added value is lost.

RAYNET CRM

Warum eWay-CRM gewählt wurde

The internal designet databes was no longer enough for our needs.

Because of Office 365 and Microsoft products, we choose eWay
Tino
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.11.2023

CRM is good

Easy to use but reporting and monitoring is not so good

Integration in MS Outlook

Reports are bad

Infor OS

Warum eWay-CRM gewählt wurde

Better control and access.........................

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eWay-CRM

Costs but soon we most probably switch to infor CRM
Zdenek
  • Branche: Industrieautomation

Bewertet am 18.10.2021

Invest Your Time Right - eWay

in a word - an overview
With eWay, I have an overview of all orders and opportunities

The support of the eWay team is intensive
outlook user interface

editing documents before customization according to our requirements

Dynamics 365

Warum eWay-CRM gewählt wurde

I wanted one working environment, including email I wanted to get information quickly from CRM I wanted a system that would effectively return the time I spent sharing information

Customer support is 100% and transparent Effectively wasted time in my business

Hello Zdenek,

thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]?

Beantwortet am 26.10.2021
Melanie
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 3.5.2023

EWay CRM

5 out of 5. One night on tech support, the [sensitive content hidden] himself jumped on to solve an issue, as part of regular liasing with customers. Thanks [sensitive content hidden]!

fully customisable, can create any field required. Simple or as complicated as you like. Have used for years, and hopefully will use for many more

nothing really, there isnt much that stands out that I would change

Zoho Desk

more features

Zuvor genutzte Software

Salesforce Sales Cloud

ease of use to pick up
Allen

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

Great system if you have ample time to spend communicating with eWay support

eWay helped us to organize our contacts and prospects with in such a way where we can manage and track our recurring outreach to the clients.

Integration with Outlook making interaction with eWay similar to how one navigates Outlook. Most outlook plugins I use or had tried take a significant performance tall on Outlook, but eWay is barely noticeable after initial startup time. Once or twice a week eWay seems to be bringing outlook to a halt but Outlook restart remedies this situation.

If you have a simple "how to" or "why not working" question you can expect a relatively prompt (2 - 12 hour) response.

1. the tutorials and eWay admin configuration screens refer to the same modules and objects within eWay by different names make understanding of the explanations confusing.
2. eWay does not support a concept of working with your company's global, centralized and shared contract database that is supported by MS Exchange via shared public contact(s) folders. Thus, every contact change made by one eWay user has to synchronized to all other users's MS Exchange's personal contact folders.
3. If you are reaching out to eWay to have them set up of repair not-working functionality expect to sent week on sending and reseeding your emails asking eWay to give you at least any response.

Michal
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 1.7.2021

Rating 201 consulting

At "eWay" we mainly deal with our business opportunities and then the whole management of our EU grant projects. As a consultancy agency with a focus on EU grants, we have hundreds of projects to manage and then monitor for several years to ensure the sustainability of the project. So CRM helps us in managing and most importantly in keeping track of the primary tasks and obligations that need to be followed according to the rules set out in the grant programme. eWay gives me a quick overview either from the perspective of our individual staff or from the perspective of our individual clients and projects.

What I like about "eWay" is the ability to customize the view, change individual fields and their groupings. Also saving views and quickly switching between them. Quickly moving columns and using filters. Possibilities to generate reports from tasks, diary or schedule for example invoicing, daily work done.

I like the technical support that responds quickly and professionally. The problem is usually fixed quickly and with the help of remote control of my PC.

The main thing that bothers me about working with "eWay" is the jamming of the whole system, including Outlook itself, when I need to filter for example a job when trying to create a new task or diary, etc.I have been provided with remote assistance several times, but despite efforts to resolve this issue, this error still occasionally manifests itself. It seems to me that the problem arises when outlook itself synchronizes my mail.

Hello Michal,

Thank you.

Team eWay-CRM

Beantwortet am 12.7.2021
Joe

Bewertet am 24.1.2017

Best Small Sales Office CRM Software.

I own a small home based sales business with two employees including myself. Many years ago the company I worked for used ACT as their CRM software. As the national sales manager for that firm I was able to make it work but I had to learn to use Crystal Reports to properly mine the data we were gathering.

in 2006 when I left to open my own company and I kept ACT because that is what I was what I knew. But after several hard drive failures that cost me many days of downtime reloading and trouble shooting software I decided to move my CRM data to the cloud. At that point I started working with "Prophet" by Avidian. It worked great for me and was pretty inexpensive by comparison. 2 years ago Prophet converted it's database and wanted to charge me dollars to convert what little data I had. After being a customer for so many years I saw that $ dollar demand as an act of war and went back to using ACT. Again ACT works but it is clumsy for me to keep bouncing back and forth between two software packages ACT and Outlook.

Last year I started working with Eway. It is very similar to Prophet in that it is cloud based and Outlook integrated but Eway offers a FREE version that works wonderfully. The customer service and technical training is second to none and the software works GREAT! And while I am sure I will convert to the pay version before long the free version does everything that I need in a nice concise easy to understand package. I highly recommend this company for small or start up sales offices.

Does everything a small sales office needs in the free version. Very flexible and getting better all the time.

I needed a couple of hours on the phone with Eway to get the hang of what goes where and why but once I had that figured out implementation has been full steam ahead.

Irving
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 20.1.2023

eWay CRM the Great Outlook Integrator

Great for keeping notes and tracking information for customers and prospects, grouping user in categories, and attaching users to companies

Great ease of use and fantastic integration with Outlook, which is one the most important features for me. In fact change from another CRM for this very reason (the other CRM's integration with Outlook was always breaking on new updates).

Very few cons - one improvement, although not a big deal for me, would be if software would load quicker on startup. Once started its great.

Andre
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 26.10.2021

The best BCM replacement available

I was hesitant to use eWay since I had never heard of them, but I made the move with the free version to test it and then to the premium version almost immediately because it really fills the needs for my business. The before and after sales support are beyond excellent. I know this sounds like a paid review, but it isn't, the service is just excellent and I have recommended it to other small business owners I know.

I especially appreciate the direct integration in Outlook. I replaced the discontinued Microsoft BCM software with eWay CRM and had I known about it earlier I would have changed earlier. eWay CRM is far better in many ways.

I have not really encountered any real cons, but I really wish they would implement a timer in the call history journal to make things a bit easier when tracking calls. The current method is fine, but a timer would make eWay CRM just about perfect for me.

Hello André,

thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback.

Beantwortet am 27.10.2021
Edward

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

eWay for Technical Sales

Very comfortable with my sales process - no more wishing that it could be better!

eWay allows us to use our own established Workflow to take an Inquiry all the way to a completed Project.
We are able to see all inquiries sorted into their current Workflow stage We were able to add our own custom fields and modify the layouts to track the detailed specifications required for each inquiry. It was a big deal to us to have a full featured text editor in the software. It has never been easier to take a call from a prospect and pull up the inquiry details for discussion and to progress the solution for them. The ability to save emails to each inquiry is critical and by actually using Outlook is great, I tried other CRM's, but the main failure point in them was how they "sync" with Outlook, in most cases, poorly.

As the product evolves, I am sure that there will be some additional features such as:
- Date/Time stamp would be handy.
- Creating a new Contact for a Company should autofill the Company Information, Address, etc. - Then if necessary, this could be changed.

Martina

Bewertet am 28.9.2021

The Best CRM!

Thanks to this tool, our sales have increased because we

eWay-CRM is a very user-friendly CRM tool. Thanks to eWay-CRM, we have an overview of all deals and we always know everything what we need to know about our customers. I really like the integration with Outlook. I appreciate the mobile application and integrations with other apps.

I think there is a lack of integration with Office 365 online.

Nick

Bewertet am 4.5.2022

Remote freelance consulting user

Solid and feaure rich CRM, well planned with minimal "bugs" - that I had expeienced. With timely and responsive supported from online FAQs and reliable knowledgable personnel when needed.
Overall gets my vote as an Excellant CRM!

Since the begining it has been a well thought out intuitive CRM system that over the period of use has been updated and improved based on user feedback to ensure E-Way continues to provide advanced useful features. The software is intuitive with tools and features well placed on-screen's real-estate.

Perhaps more integration between Account and Contacts WRT the account's contact profile management wrt internal circle of politics! Since major account management heavily relies on the interaction between internal managers to progress deals and projects.

Barrie
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

Our experience with e-Way

Positive - it does everything we need it to do for us now, and we can see that it has lots of extra features we can explore and use as our experience, data base and company grows.

Although there were some early issues with our use as an add in with Outlook, it appears that E-way did resolve these and the product has been very stable and reliable ever since. Ultimately this is the most important aspect for me - to be able to rely on the software package to provide the answer when I need it. Too many other ad in type software slow the performance of the software that they are connected to.

I haven't made the most of the software itself, and tend to export data to excel to process, simply because its a software package I know well. I know this is just a time commitment thing and that I should spend the time to learn the full abilities of E-way.

587 Bewertungen