SendPulse Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über SendPulse

SendPulse ist eine cloudbasierte Marketinglösung, mit der Nutzer E-Mails, Textnachrichten und Push-Benachrichtigungen über eine einzige Plattform verwalten können. Die Lösung eignet sich für kleine und mittelgroße Unternehmen. M...

Nutzerbewertungen zu SendPulse durchsuchen

660 von 660 Bewertungen
Zachariah
Zachariah
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 25.4.2018

SendPulse fits our needs for bulk mailing to our many thousands of readers of our magazine.

The ability to send thousands of emails in one go. It helps manage campaigns to all our subscribers readers.

We also get to use it to send messages to select smaller subgroups of our readers and subscribers or even our advertisers (in some cases).

The User Interface UI is fairly neat and tidy. The buttons and controls are fairly easy to figure out even without a walkthrough or guide.

The software allows you to send a huge number of emails (to clean email addresses) with ease.

They maintain a high level of integrity with regard to not sending spam (to protect themselves and yourself).

Their support staff are polite and pretty prompt in dealing with queries and complaints. They tend to offer solutions where possible.

(For example, we had a mailing list that we had built over several years which had older addresses which had lapsed and expired and changed. When we tried to launch a campaign to those addresses many bounced back and they shut down the campaign midway. Initially, we were disappointed and irritated but after getting to chat with the support team we were offered good advice on cleaning our list. )

It would be good to have an email cleaner built into the software rather than having to use an external service.

I hate to pay for anything but sometimes you have to. In the case of SendPulse i got a good deal on a special and am happy with the price i pay. Those using the software can control their budget and choose packages that suit their pocket but be aware that there are cos

Gabor
Gabor
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 30.3.2022

Best newsletter service

I have switched over to SendPulse about a year ago or so. Before I was using another software doing similar functions. I never regretted the switch and have switch or newly signed up my customers to it too. I highly recommend.

This is one of the easiest software to use from all the newsletter software I have been using in the past. This is also one of the cheapest.

There are a few parts which needs a bit more polishing. The newsletter building part could be more user friendly.

Brevo

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde

Mailchimp became much more expensive and also harder to use.

Faster customer support.
Eburuche

Bewertet am 16.11.2023

Localize your Pricing

Sendpulse, you have a good service but your SMTP connections never work for me any way. However, I think you need to be sensitive with local pricing. In Nigeria, the economy is terrible now and bleeding, and I believe that most of the companies using your service in Nigeria are SMEs. Your dollar conversion rates are killing. For example, last month I paid N37,400 only for $44 bill only for me to renew this month at N52,800 for same $44 with a N15,400 difference. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. CBN dollar rates is N780 but your rate is N1,200 with a N420 difference. Your exchange rate is more than that of the parallel market. You need be sensitive to localizing your pricing and experience or create models that will be country-specific. The experience in your pricing since 2023 has been very bad. Your price has been increasing astronomically and your customer service agents have no explanation. Yes, you will argue that your price in dollar is same but your exchange rate variation is high. I am supposed to be working on my project but I am here writing for the world to see and I will also report to the relevant authorities in Nigeria to check you out; if possible suspend your operations for now till you find a way out. Thank you.

Sendpulse price variations with prevailing exchange rates is ridiculous especially in Nigeria.

Die besten Alternativen zu SendPulse

Chilem
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.4.2022

A worthy EDM serive for you to try

thought some small thing I think it need to improved, this is very great platform and worthy a trial

the EDM marketing is very helpful to our trade business, it helps me to deliver my company news feed to all our customers timely and of course fully customer covered. I am sure anyone in trade marketing needs such a Sendpulse service.

I think more integations API should be developed, and give more help on this.
also I think email verification number limits should be enlarged. such as My plan is for 5000 subscribers, but I can only verify 100 contact list on the standard plan, I think it would be better enlarge this number to 500, that will be more helpful

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde

Mailchimp is too strice and critical for user, not friendly enough to me

it is more easy to use.
Keith
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 7.7.2021

Great email marketing and SMTP offering

Fantastic experience so far. The only product I've found that fits my needs to send API programmatically driven email campaigns. I've only had to contact support twice during deployment and both times they were extremely helpful and responsive to solve my edge case queries, and I am still on the free tier!

I was looking for a low cost provider to set up API based email campaigns at a low cost. After trialing numerous providers including more established companies, Sendpulse was the most suitable for my needs with the most features and came with the lowest cost.

Some of the API and user documentation could be improved, but I have found their customer support easily fills the gap if there is any. More examples in the documentation for common use cases like using API to send emails from contact lists would be super helpful.

SendGrid und Mailchimp

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde

API lacked the features for my intended purpose

SendGrid

Features and cost

Antwort von SendPulse

Thanks for your review, Keith!

Beantwortet am 3.8.2021
Kristen
Kristen
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

Great for businesses just starting out

I really haven't had any negative experiences with SendPulse, other than some minor complaints detailed in the "Cons" section of my review. They've been very helpful and friendly in fixing any issues I've had, and overall I've enjoyed working with this software.

I like the fact that it's inexpensive/free to use for most business owners with a small contact list. Most email marketing sites offer a pretty pitiful number of contacts/email campaigns for their free trials, and then hike the price up significantly for those who are in between just starting out and having a huge following.

They don't have a lot in the way of ready-made templates, but it's easy enough to customize your own, and their interface is pretty user-friendly.

It can take a considerable amount of time between sending an email campaign, and the delivery of said email campaign. I also don't like that, after going through the proper steps to make my newsletters comply with standards, I may still be regarded as spam and not be delivered to the inbox of the person receiving the newsletter.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse

While other sites had better features and template options, their overall costs were far too expensive for a business just starting to build a customer base, and their free trials were incredibly limited.
Gervais

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

The BEST newsletter service I have ever seen !!

Honestly I had explored several other email marketing tools before, and did not know Sendpulse. But WOW ! What a POWERFUL tool !!!

-The first service of this kind I see with a 24/7 customer service. Very responding, very professional
-Features for automation are the BEST I have used so far
-A very simle interface, easy to use
-They also implement SMS marketing and web push notification, all gathered at the SAME place and INTEGRATED together

Nothing to say, seriously. The software is EXCELLENT !

Pipedrive, Brevo, SendGrid und Mailchimp

Not satisfied

Mailchimp und AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse

-Sendpulse offers also SMS marketing and Web push notification -Sendpulse offers 24/7 technical support, EVEN WHEN the plan is the FREE plan -Sendpulse is very affordable
Vijendr
Vijendr
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 25.11.2022

A multi-purpose marketing tool.

This software helps in a lot in my profession. It helps me to build my customer base significantly. It also helps me to make new transactions also.

Its user interface is very refreshing which stands it out from other similar category softwares. It has all the required features for effective email marketing. This software integrates well with my CRM and the whole process is very smooth and streamline. Its Automated Email Flow makes my work super easy. I also use its mobile application when I travel and I must say it's very convenient.

For last couple of months I am facing one error while signing in into my account through its sign-in widget available on the top right of its web page. I need to fill my credentials twice because first time it asks me whether I am human or robot. Rest everything is fine for me.

Rassem
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 24.4.2021

Thanks SendPulse for this product

Really very attractive, very quick in their responses even during COVID19.

Really, I love working with them, they know our needs as they developed them for us.
Thanks once again and continue

Rassem

Really nothing, I found all what I'm looking for

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde

There is no complex issues at SendPulse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse

I found all what I'm looking for, especially total solutions.

Antwort von SendPulse

Thanks for your glowing review, Rassem!

Beantwortet am 27.4.2021
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 30.5.2022

No learning curve

SendPulse is very easy to learn and use. There is no frustration in any sense. The one time I needed help, I got it within 2 minutes.

I have been using SendPulse for 2 years. I can't honestly say there is something I don't like about it.

Gargi
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 5.10.2021

SendPulse is one of the most user-friendly email softwares

Smooth experience where all our organization's needs related to emails was fulfilled.

SendPulse got us started on the free trial almost immediately. The campaign is briskly verified and approved each time and the waiting time is a minimal as against some of the other popular providers which take half or even one whole day to approve campaigns. It is more cost effective & very easy to use with little to no training required! The Pay as you Go feature has also been a big plus with SendPulse as it suits our business model better than the regular subscription plans.

The template building could be improved a bit aesthetically (though it is pretty comfortable now as well!).

Victor

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

Excellent Email Marketing Tool with Great Features and Analytics

My overall experience with SendPulse has been positive, primarily due to its robust communication capabilities and impressive results. It stands as one of my favorite email marketing tools, thanks to its extensive set of features and powerful analytics tools that provide valuable insights.

I really liked the user-friendly interface of SendPulse, making it incredibly easy to use. The customer support was exceptional, providing fast and efficient assistance whenever needed. Moreover, the software's affordability was a significant advantage, making it a great choice for small businesses or startups. I also appreciate that they frequently introduce new features and support educational events, which adds value to their services.

One major drawback I experienced was the lack of a fraud protocol. I encountered an issue with a scammer using their email, and the company didn't have a clear procedure to handle such situations. Additionally, I faced problems when my email campaign had more than 10 bounced emails, as they blocked my account and refused to offer any customer service. This was quite disappointing and affected my overall experience.

Sushil
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 9.7.2021

Pushing thousands of emails only takes minutes with SendPulse

We have a wonderful experience with SendPulse. It easily allows us to quickly upload and manage our large pool of customer's email addresses so that we can push regular newsletters, and promotional offers, and updates. Now, we don't have to worry about sending emails to each of our customers manually, killing colossal time.

Sendpulse is quite affordable and offers a free plan that can meet the needs of most startups and small businesses. And, not to forget, they have very dedicated and responsive support representatives who are always willing to answer any of the queries made. Also, the usability is quite impressive and does not require much technical knowledge to build an email marketing template even from scratch.

The only dislike that I would like to mention about SendPulse is that it allows sending test emails only to one email after drafting any email templates. We cannot add additional email addresses to receive test emails so that our entire creative team could cross verify the draft.

Antwort von SendPulse

Thank you for your review, Sushil. If you want to send test emails, uppi can create a separate list with your team's emails and send to this list first. It's easy to send the same campaign to a different list later.

Beantwortet am 3.8.2021
Piyush
Piyush
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 31.3.2022

The Best Marketing Automation Company

In one line we can say Value for Money

I like The Sendpulse & it's New Whatsapp Chatbot

Some integrations are more required & the complete accesses are not given to the customer.

MailerLite
Robert
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 30.7.2018

Use it every day

The ability to send multiple personalized emails and sms message to my whole list or I can segment down to a small group. Very good value.

The best thing I like about sendpulse is ease of use. You can very easily set up a automated email flow along with sms message all in the same program. You can build custom temples emails and SMS message. You have the ability to use variables to make your campaign be more personalized. You can import emails or build them with HTML builder also. Click and drop email builders make it very simple. You also earn credits that can be used to pay for services. Customer support is fast and. Very helpful.

The big issue is speed, they do have an issue when it comes to. Page speed when saving email templets. It can be a little frustrating when you are trying to fix something small.

Kumar
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

Best solution for email campaigns

I use Sendpulse to send out our cold email campaigns and lead generation newsletter and it has delivered very good conversion rates which have helped us generate more leads and customers. It has one of the best easy-to-use messaging platforms.

Sendpulse is one of the best inexpensive and feature-rich email marketing tools that has improved the way I manage my email campaigns. This is one of the best email campaigns and IT has increased my conversion rate and lead generation through email campaigns. It has various profitable Plans

When emails are rejected, they restrict email delivery, thus resulting in no lead generation for that day. It can also have more integration if possible with CRM to track and maintain data with the Analytics aspect.

Nessma
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 17.9.2021

Great for small lists

It's a very good email marketing service for small lists under 2500 subscribers and for busy marketers who look for better automation. But their delivery rate and spam rate aren't the best out there.

What I loved about SendPulse in email marketing is that it has a free tier for up to 2500 subscribers, so you get to try it for free. The other main advantage is the automation features. It automatically sends to non openers on the date of your choice.

It's too conservative with the media content you can share in your emails. It censors your emails and must approve each one according to their policy. The spam filter is far from perfect, too, which impacts their delivery system and rates.

Ahmed
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 15.7.2022

Excellent All-In-One Marketing platform with easy to understand interface

Using SendPulse has made our email marketing and CRM much easier. It's a great product for any startup who wants all in one platform with an affordable price

SenPulse is an amazing marketing platform to have if you are starting a business. The interface is very easy to understand and makes the process of designing newsletters a breeze

I have been using SendPulse for the past few weeks It is so easy to use and the analytics are really great. Hopefully, support all currencies in CRM and integrate with Elementor for WordPress

MailerLite

Pricing

Shivang
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 1.11.2023

Integrated email marketing made easy, swift, and seamless

We started using SendPulse about a year ago when we were looking to build out our leads and marketing client list. It's been essential to our firm since then, mainly due to the high ability for us to customize nearly everything, from end to end. The experience in using this software has only gotten better over time.

The A/B testing capabilities are something I highly value as a manager. Targeted messaging and push notifications enabled for leads are also an essential feature. Finally, I love how SendPulse allows us to promote special offers via push notifications to specific clients. The customizability of this platform is key.

The chatbot builder is a fantastic feature, but there has been a bit of a learning curve in building it and using it.

Anna

Bewertet am 31.1.2018

No cons of this service

I have been doing e-mail for a long time and sendpulse is the fourth service I use. And this is the most convenient service I've tested, in which I will definitely continue to work. I did not find anything uncomfortable or complicated, everything is intuitively understandable.

Simple and convenient editor
View statistics, click-through, charts
Easy management of address books
Polite quick support with clear tips
Ability to create very beautiful push notifications
Dashboard for multiple users

I managed to study not one service of e-mailing, and all had shortcomings, but SendPulse is still pleased, everything works fine.

Maria
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.1.2019

Excellent service for sending email newsletters

I use the SendPulse service to send emails to clients. The platform allows for split-tests of letters, which is very important. There is also a built-in mailing planner. You can see the actions of users using the click card.

Unfortunately, the SendPulse platform does not have the function of sending multi-threaded push notifications to clients. You can not also use ready-made templates for SMS-mailing, and the application does not have the ability to divide contacts into groups.

Ho
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 7.6.2021

Very Nice Soft, Very good for you!

Thank you! Thank for give us good soft with free option!

I cant tell you any more, i used it 2y+, i love it!

it is not support vietnamese language! hope you can see my comments!

Antwort von SendPulse

Thank you for your review!
Contact our support team and help us translate the subscription forms to Vietnamese. We will be happy to add your language.

Beantwortet am 10.6.2021
Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 22.12.2018

Excellent for sending mail

When one of our clients tells us that He does not pay the bill because they did not receive the mail, we validate in sendpulse and we can see if the mail bounced, or the client if it received it and even if he read it.

It is very simple to implement, you can use the API or the real SMTP configuration, and we have in real time a graph of the emails sent, received, bounced, read.

For sending mail works very well, support by chat is sometimes a bit slow to answer.

Derek
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 4.4.2022

Great marketing channel solution

I like the free options to get started with new marketing communication channels. And the ease of use.

The subscribers option in Web Push Notifications does not reflect actual totals, gains and losses over time. I've exported numbers every month and when you go back to SendPulse the subscriber numbers change after a month ends and do not reflect correctly. This makes it hard to report back to our team how we're doing. SendPulse always shows that we have growth when in fact our total subscriber total is continually going down. Which is another issue.

Jakub
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 8.11.2018

Inexpensive Mailing Solution

We use SendPulse to notify our customers about new promotions and offers. The service has everything you need: a simple interface, templates for preparing letters and the ability to track statistics.

There are no critical flaws. But for convenience, you can add the ability to edit images directly in SendPulse. For example, in order to be able to do cropping, tighten the contrast, exposure.

660 Bewertungen