Kangaroo Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Kangaroo

Kangaroo ist eine cloudbasierte Loyalitäts- und Marketingmanagementplattform für Einzelhandelsunternehmen jeder Größe, die Mitgliederverwaltung, Unternehmensmitgliedschaften, Geschenkkarten, Treuemanagement und Analysen in einer...

4.8

Nutzerbewertungen zu Kangaroo durchsuchen

95 von 95 Bewertungen
Reggie
Reggie
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.3.2023

Easy to use, top tier customer service!

The level of service our team gets from Kangaroo is out of this world. From setup to ongoing support, they've answered our questions with patience and ease. [sensitive content hidden] has been of the top examples of best customer service I've seen across all of our vendors.

Nothing yet! Some features were "wishlist" and they've already delivered on some and are looking into implementing others.

Andre

A Rewards System that Grows with Your Business

Customer retention is very vital to several businesses. Many people hate how cell phone service companies always try to market to get new customers into contracts while neglecting their long time customers and not providing the best service/deals/etc. I see the majority of my sales from 80% as returning customers. So it's important to me to keep reminding them that I should be a destination for their shopping. The rewards does a great deal to keep bringing people back to me while I utilize social media to attract new customers.

I love how Kangaroo Rewards integrates with my Lightspeed POS system. It is very straightforward and easy to use. I can customize how my customers receive points/rewards/bonuses and more! It feature automatic campaigns that reach out to my at-risk customers that reminds them that I still should be part of their shopping experience/reminders. I like the support the company gives to the users. They are always willing to improve the rewards system and also willing to listen to make changes that I find not useful/difficult/confusing. We are part of the top 5 users of Kangaroo Rewards in the franchise that I am in and it's been a great experience so far!

My major complaint to the company was the layout on the administrator's website. I find it very difficult to navigate and find exactly what I need. Some of the self-service FAQ's have been down for a bit but they are finally back up. At a conference I attended, Kangaroo Rewards assured to me that there is an update coming and will be available soon that addresses all my concerns! So it's exciting to see that they are listening to user feedback.

Hello Andre,
Thank you for the glowing review! It was a pleasure meeting you at the conference and we're thrilled that our software is helping to contribute to the success of your business! Thank you for your ongoing support and fidelity, we appreciate your business.

Warm Regards,

Brenda
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

not a good product

None

There was nothing that stood out about this software

not user friendly. Did not work as promised. Did not get the customer service I needed

Hello Brenda,
Thank you for taking the time to review our loyalty solution. We are disappointed to hear that Kangaroo was not a good fit for your needs. Kangaroo's platform performs best in traditional retail, service, restaurant or wholesaler environments. While our platform can be used for non-traditional retail models, it requires a higher level of preparedness. We thank you for allowing our support team to work with you and we sincerely hope that you find the right solution for your business.

Best Regards, Team Kangaroo

Beantwortet am 3.3.2020

Die besten Alternativen zu Kangaroo

Majd
Majd

Bewertet am 22.12.2023

Loyalty Program with Kangaroo

It was an added value for customer retention efforts and building a streamlined customer data base that you can access anytime.

The fact that Kangaroo provides an actual customized application for the end user to download and use is great. The support team is very helpful and responsive.

The admin dashboard is a bit confusing but like everything you can get used to it after a while of using it, but the support team is always available to guide you along the way.

Joshua
  • Branche: Restaurants

Bewertet am 21.1.2020

The Loyalty Program we were looking for

We did everything manually which meant a lot of customers slipped through the cracks. Kangaroo allows us to properly reward our customers and makes that process very streamlined. Another very important aspect fo Kangaroo was that they were willing to work with us although we are a small operation in Belize.

Firstly it linked with our POS which was a big plus for us and although this has nothing to do with the actual program, the customer attention for onboarding and setup was great. There are so many options for how guests can be rewarded that you almost get lost, but this allows you to specialize days, weeks, a certain time and so forth allowing for a very customizable service.

My biggest concern is the sign-in page for the customer. It is a little too basic for my liking and doesn't properly resize for the screen used. I wish it looked more like a web app that a webpage.

Hello Joshua,
Thank you for the 5 Star review! We're delighted that our loyalty software is exactly what you were looking for to help you meet your business's goals and that our support team's attentiveness is appreciated. We like to practice what we preach and work hard to create an exceptional customer experience. Your comments regarding the sign-in page will be reviewed by our development team and a member of our support team will reach out shortly. Thanks again for choosing Kangaroo Rewards to power your loyalty program.

Best,

Beantwortet am 29.1.2020
Michelle

Bewertet am 11.5.2023

Kangaroo Rewards integrates with Lightspeed POS and Shopify eCommerce

Meets my integration needs and the customer service has been excellent.

I appreciate that the Kangaroo Rewards program integrates with Lightspeed POS and Shopify eCommerce platforms. Also, it connects to Klaviyo for email marketing. I know that I’m not using all that the system has to offer but I’m looking forward to beginning to add reviews and referrals,

The integration isn’t seamless for our customers. Sometimes it creates a duplicate account and merging is not as easy as I would like it to be.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Integration with Lightspeed, Shopify and Klaviyo
Logan

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

A Pleasant and Seamless Experience with Kangaroo Rewards and Team

Overall our experience with Kangaroo was very positive. There were multiple trainings and guidance along the way that made us more than prepared for our loyalty program launch. We were left with a ton of resources that support our team. We know it has been a successful integration based on the positive feedback from our customers and the minimal troubleshooting post-launch.

Not only was it the functionality of Kangaroo that made this relationship a success, but also their amazing customer service. We worked with Janice and she was incredibly helpful, available, and knowledgable at all times. Live Chat and the entire customer service team made this integration seamless for us.

Not much to say about things we liked the least. The only issues we ran into were design customization as it relates to branding. Definitely room for improvement but not a deal breaker.

curt
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 23.1.2024

muscle depot review

great service from the team all the time.never had a problem

a great way to connect with customers whenever i decide to run a special

can't say anything bad on this one,always a pleasure dealing with the team

Francisco

Bewertet am 17.1.2024

Best loyalty program out there

Versatility, simplicity, customer service. Everything we need from a loyalty program

We are not able to merge accounts ourselves

Tarique
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 15.1.2024

Best in the gmae

Customer service never sleeps. They are always there for big and small quires, no amount of money can buy good customer service and support.

There is nothing i would change about the service or the program its self.

Scott

Bewertet am 21.12.2019

Three years growing our business with Kangaroo

Excellent tool for our company. Much better than the plastic cards which cost more and customers lose. Or the paper punch cards we used before the plastic.

Easy to use, easy to train employees to navigate and log customer points.

It's a two step process with input into our POS. It would be nice if it could be integrated.

Hello Scott,
Thank you for the fantastic review! We're happy to hear that Kangaroo is working well for your business. We're always thrilled to hear that our program is easy, effective and provides great value. Thank you for choosing Kangaroo Rewards, we appreciate your business.

Hailey
  • Branche: Design

Style Rewards at Interior Design House

Easy to setup
UX is straightforward
affordable

Design of the UX
How it needs to be administered using the tablet and not on the PC
Backend isn't as straightforward as I would like - newsletters aren't user friendly

Hello Hailey,
Thank you for taking the time to review our loyalty software. We're thrilled to learn that the program is bringing great value and is straightforward to use. We are presently evaluating the user experience to optimize the pain points you mentioned. Thank you for choosing Kangaroo Rewards and we appreciate your business.

Regards, Team Kangaroo

Beantwortet am 3.1.2020
Heather
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 3.2.2020

Wonderful Choice for a Loyalty Program

I love the unique features that Kangaroo offers to retarget existing customers and how they are all built into one platform! It's so much more than just a points based system. Having the ability to tag customers and segment them for marketing is worth every penny!

There are a few features I wish were more customizable to our brand and I wish customers could be set to a certain tier level on a case by case basis, without having to do that for all of your customers. We have several thousand customers enrolled in our loyalty program so it's unfeasible.

Hello Heather,
Thank you for the excellent review! We're thrilled to hear that Kangaroo is meeting your business needs. We are a bit concerned about your comments regarding the customer tiers and our support team will reach out shortly to help you with your customer tier objectives. Thank you for choosing Kangaroo!

Best,

Beantwortet am 7.2.2020
Cynthia
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 3.2.2023

Great Customer Service!

They have a few glitches and there seem to be a few things that they can improve, but I'll take all that so long as their customer service continues as it does. They are helpful, quick to respond, and can even hop on a zoom call to help you figure out what is going on. They may not be able to get the answer to what is going on in that moment, but they will get back to you. Exceptional customer service and once you have the general specifics figured out, its a fairly easy program to use.

I like that I can set up campaigns to get deals and specials out to our customers. I can also provide drawings, contests, etc in the stores from this program.

There always seems to be a glitch or two in the system. I also would like to see more features available so that I can utilize it in other ways. I do make suggestions all the time so I hope they don't go into the void when I do. I have seen one of my suggestions come to pass on the program.

Antwort von Kangaroo Rewards

Thank you for your feedback Cynthia! Our Customer Success team is always taking notes. We're glad you've been able to implement a successful loyalty program with Kangaroo.

Beantwortet am 7.2.2023
Adriana
  • Branche: Chemikalien

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

Kangaroo

Amazing, and I will be using and referring any chance I get

It is easy to use, easy to reach customers. I am only using basic as of right now, however, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has mentioned the other ideas that use could use and we will be using.

My employees could enter new customers and look at existing customers and their points, rewards and keep them inform of future events.

Hi Adriana,
Thank you for the positive review! We're happy to hear that Kangaroo is working so well for you!

Beantwortet am 24.8.2022
Jenn

Bewertet am 4.10.2022

Excellent Loyalty Program

I am very happy with Kangaroo and their support team is very quick to respond on the chat line to help me whenever I have a question. Most of all, this program brings in results!

I like how easy it was to set up the rewards and get customers to use the app to check in and earn points. We're very busy and the QR code really speeds up the process. Now that our email and text marketing is all in one, it's very fast to set up a campaign and get it sent out.

Everything works exactly as promised. I have nothing negative to say.

JD
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 24.12.2019

Great CRM

Really like the ease of use and intuitiveness of the interface.

Wish there was a way to bulk edit customer consent.

Hello JD,
Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We're thrilled to hear that the program is easy and intuitive for you to use. Our support team will reach out shortly in regards to bulk edits for consent. Thanks again for choosing Kangaroo Rewards. Your business is important to us!

Bewertet am 26.12.2019

Kangaroo is Great!

Overall experience (from initial contact to using the app) was exceptional.

Kangaroo has the amount of customization we were looking for from a loyalty, promotion, and marketing package. We have used other loyalty programs and for a similar cost we were able to transfer to Kangaroo successfully and our customers love it.

There was a bit of a learning curve, but after our employees learned how Kangaroo was integrated into our POS system they love it.

Hello Chris,
Thank you for the exceptional review! We're thrilled to have you on-board and delighted to hear that your experience has been everything we promised. Thank you once again for choosing Kangaroo to power your loyalty program.

Susanne

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

Exceptional Personal Customer Service

None. Team was always ready to help and very responsive. Quick and willing to help the customer one on one in integrating the Apps to our business needs.

Easy to use at the point of sale.
Easy to adapt to my garden business.
Exceptional Customer Service, making the transition from system to theirs amazing.

That it cost more to link it to an app for specific business.

Hello Susanne,

Thank you for taking the time to review our loyalty program. We're thrilled to hear that the app is working well for your business needs and that your experiences with our customer service department has been top-notch. We appreciate your continued support and please feel free to reach out if we can help you with anything else.

Best, Kangaroo Rewards

Beantwortet am 12.12.2018
DAVID
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Optimistic

I chose Kangaroo as a means to launch a loyalty program. To date, all efforts have been on setup and training. We will launch to the consumer in January.

The software is very easy to use for the consumer at the store register and makes onboarding more likely. The support team has been very good so far.

There are some bugs in the mobile apps that are being fixed.

Hello David,
Thank you for the sincere review. We're happy to welcome you to the Kangaroo family and we look forward to the launch of your loyalty program. We're confident that our software will crush your goals for 2020.

Beantwortet am 3.1.2020
Alaa

Bewertet am 8.1.2024

Great program

Customer satisfaction
Customer returns for prizes and rewards
Knowing customer's names, date of birth.. for better communication.

DOB selection
Should have a retry button if the internet went off or the system crashed

Bewertet am 14.3.2019

Hopping Our Way to More Customers

I (and our customers) love the ability to earn points, redeem rewards, and save extra money on their purchases.

I wish the app was a little easier to navigate.

Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for the excellent review. We're happy that the program is enjoyed by both you and your customers! Our customer success team will reach out shortly to see if there's anything we can do to improve the app experience for you. Have a great day!

Warm Regards,

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 19.1.2024

Kangaroo review

Excellent young motivated team. Always efficient support

Nothing. Professional well informed team

Steve
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 14.9.2023

Well-timed solution

So far so good - we are just scratching the surface of what it can do. Once we get rolling, we feel we will grow.

Kangaroo is flexible and continues to add features. The referral tool Their support has been fantastic - a real person, live walkthroughs and easy to work with.

We are in the SHAFT industry, so there are challenges that limit our ability to take full advantage of the features.

Freddy
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 8.2.2024

Great solution for a loyalty program

Great solution for what we were looking for.

We had a fairly unique use case and the support team were amazing in building out a process for our program. [sensitive content hidden] is amazing and has been a pleasure to work with.

One feature that does not work well for us is the app. Admittedly this is due to our unique use case.

95 Bewertungen