Typeform Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Typeform

Typeform ist eine cloudbasierte Umfragemanagementlösung für Unternehmen jeder Größe. Die Suite stellt eine Lösung für Umfragedesign, Konfiguration, Verteilung und Analysen dar. Typeform bietet Nutzern die Möglichkeit, angepasste...

4.2

Nutzerbewertungen zu Typeform durchsuchen

836 von 836 Bewertungen
Alexa
Alexa
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 8.6.2022

So machen Umfragen Spaß.

Es hat einfach etwas, das sich humanistischer und einladender anfühlt. Der Umfrageprozess weniger langweilig und unterhaltsamer als bei anderen Programmen dieser Art. Es gibt eine Menge Software zum Erstellen von Formularen aber diese gefällt mir persönlichem am besten.

Für meine Zwecke funktioniert die Software super.

Melanie Latrelle
Melanie Latrelle
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 29.8.2022

Fun way to gather client testimonials!!

I've been using Typeform for years!! I find it very easy to use and create beautiful forms and questionnaires. It is definitely at the top of its class when it comes to create fun and engaging forms. I highly recommend this tool to any business that needs to collect client feedback and wants to improve the experience and visual appearance of their forms.

I love that I can customize the colors and designs of my type forms and feedback questionnaires. I can make it match my brand colors for a cohesive client experience. Typeform is by far the best platform I've used to gather client testimonials. No one really likes filling out forms, however with Typeform it is fun to create the form and fun for clients to send feedback!! Being able to add icons, graphics, photos, etc to my forms makes it more engaging for clients and makes it more likely that they will give me the feedback I need!

The free version is great as it allows 10 questions. This can be improved because even if I add a statement /separate page and not an official question, it is still counted as a question. It would be nice to be able to add separate pages without it being a part of the 10 free questions.

I would also love it to fully connect with my Honeybook CRM where I can have client feedback go from Typeform to Honeybook.

Jotform

Warum Typeform gewählt wurde

Google forms is nice as it is free, however, Typeform is so unique and I have more freedom with customization.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

Nothing else compared to Typeform because it is easy to use and has a fun interface. Being able to make it match my brand colors and add photos and icons, makes it a joy to use and I get excited about sending my clients my Typeforms. Also, when I receive a Typeform to fill out, I'm more likely to fill it out because of the fun to use interface.
Ciera
Ciera
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

Limited but reliable and clean

Typeform is very user friendly, especially on the presentation end (your surveys appear clean and professional - which I find makes people more inclined to complete). On the back end, it is relatively easy to navigate through creating what you need and tailoring it, but can be a bit confusing and limited when exporting and analyzing the data gathered.

The best thing about Typeform is how clean, nice and professional your surveys turn out without doing too much work on your part in formatting the look of it. Reliable as a fairly quick to use aesthetically pleasing presentation.

The one hang up that I continue to find frustrating in using this platform for surveys is the way that you are able to access and view the data collected. I feel that Xcel style spreadsheets and somewhat outdated and an inefficient form of collecting and analyzing your data. For my usage, I have had trouble in finding other options as far as formatting to export your data.

Mailchimp

Warum Typeform gewählt wurde

Superior visually as a presentation and for users to access, complete and submit [less roadblocks in accessing survey, completing, and exporting data]

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

Much easier to use and customize on back end for quicker and less in depth projects

Die besten Alternativen zu Typeform

Alicia
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

Didn’t have enough flexibility for me

It initially felt like it would be a great option to me, but started to feel limiting, which led to frustration for me and giving up on trying to use it.

I liked the format used to build the form. It allowed for the format of the form to be visualized as you built it.

I didn’t like that you couldn’t really customize the form but so much while using the free option. It also didn’t feel like I was able to easily locate a of the options available to me.

Jotform

Warum Typeform gewählt wurde

Was looking for something a little more robust with options to build a form.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

Was just testing my options before making my final decision.
Nicole
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 19.1.2024

Quick and Easy to collect data

Great tool and super helpful for gathering data of any kind.

It's quick and easy to set up your form, survey, or registration. The free version allows for a good amount of customization and allows for enough questions to fulfill basic needs

I wish we could pay for "per form" as well instead of the regular rate. I don't need the more detailed options as often (like conditions for example) so it would be nice to have one-off "for 1 form or 3 form" bundle options to be purchased instead of monthly/yearly subscriptions.

Atour
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 11.11.2023

Superb selection of templates and integrations.

Because of its sophisticated branching and conditional logic, I can design customized routes for responders.

With Typeform's user-friendly drag-and-drop builder, anyone can easily design visually attractive surveys and forms. With so many pre-made templates at my disposal, I can get started right away and customize each form to meet our unique requirements.
I can keep our forms looking professional and match our organization's identity using our custom branding options.

The cost is somewhat exorbitant.
The responses received from the customer service staff could be better.

Azizur
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.6.2023

Data collection & management made simpler by Typeform's integration with a number of other...

To monitor performance and make adjustments, Typeform offers comprehensive data on form submissions. This information can be used to determine how many people filled out the form, how they responded to the questions, and how long it took them to finish.

Even those without prior technological knowledge can utilize Typeform with ease. The built-in templates can be utilized to jump right into creating and customizing forms thanks to the drag-and-drop interface.Typeforms can increase response rates because they are visually appealing and engaging. Forms can be made more engaging and interactive by using graphics, videos, and animations.The development of new products, marketing initiatives, and customer service can all be enhanced using this data.

It costs money to use Typeform. The premium plan costs $99 per month and the basic plan starts at $15.Few customization options are available with Typeform. Businesses who need to design forms that adhere to strict branding guidelines may run into trouble because of this.

Wufoo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

Businesses who need to design aesthetically beautiful and engaging forms might consider Typeform. It is simple to use, provides in-depth analytics, and interfaces with many different other programs.
Nika

Bewertet am 6.12.2023

TF is the best pal for collecting responses

Overall, TF is my go-to tool when I need to collect any kind of answers. My clients also ended up using it after my recommendation...

I enjoy that TF lets me customize my forms to detail (also in other languages). The user interface is straight-forward, easy to understand from the beginning. That I can easily integrate with other tools I use.

Definitely the price and how slow it is on loading. I didn't know that I had to set up the integration with Notion before receiving answers...

Jake
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 15.9.2023

Modern style and customisable questions, but not very brand customisable

Overall, I love Typeform - especially it's main style and the templates. It does so much that's so useful, and it's definitely mainly a good experience. If I had to choose all over again which product I use, I would choose Typeform again for sure.

The default (and only) style is modern and looks great, and there are a huge range of options for the question and response types. There are a huge amount of great templates, which make it very quick to create a still detailed form.

There's a lack of brand customisation, so you can't match the form to your brand's style. This makes it look less native if you embed it into your application or website. Also, while the stats are mostly alright, they lack a feature that Jotform has that I love - turning all your statistics into a presentation automatically.

Jared
Jared
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.5.2019

Modern, Smart Form Builder!

Typeform allows us to learn more about new customers about to start the onboarding process while also saving us time by collecting the info we need from them using their logic jumps.

Typeform has developed a tool with not only a modern, engaging design, but also extremely powerful. You can create a map of logic jumps depending on answers submitted by the registrant.

Typeform can be a bit complex to use and it's hard to tell if something has saved automatically or not.

Filip
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 30.11.2023

Beautiful form creation tool for all purposes

Simple to use and easy to start working with surveys. Logic option gives you another dimension for feedback.

Beautiful design of forms can help get an attention from respondents. Great tamplates to start from begining.

Price plans are to high for small teams.

Nadia
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 31.1.2020

Beautiful, online forms in a highly user-friendly format

Typeform has allowed me to present beautiful surveys to my clients so they can share their thoughts, opinions and needs. It's pleasant to use, both for me and for my clients, and it's fun and fresh in the design and style. I have also been able to get further insight into the data collected thanks to the Typeform analytics dashboard. It's great to have a tool I can use when I need to rapidly create and publish a survey and engage my customers in completing it! I can rely on its well-thought out features and analytics tools.

I love how the forms work for the user: they're original, nice looking and highly functional. When someone fills out your questionnaire, they see each question individually. Once they answer it, they hit "enter" and they see the next question. The forms are very nice looking, with a good color scheme and font--it's definitely eye-catching and helps the user to focus on the question on the screen. Typeform looks professional and is an excellent way to gather information from your clients or anyone else you need to survey. It's also easy to create the survey itself and equally intuitive with its drag and drop style. The one-question-at-a-time format also helps to increase the number of completed forms, as it's not overwhelming, like a page of questions might be.

The price is reasonable but definitely adds another cost to your business for a single service that could be replaced by a free product. It is, however, worth the price if you regularly use surveys in your business. For those who'd like to add a logo or other additional business-specific designs, Google Forms would be a better bet as Typeform's branding possibilities are minimal. For my business I think Typeform is ideal, presentation-wise, but I have thought about how it might look less professional depending on whom I'm surveying (for example, very formal or traditional clients).

SurveyMonkey Audience

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

The look of Survey Monkey is not as modern and timeless. It's also a little clunkier to use and re-organize surveys. Overall, Typeform is much more functional for entrepreneurs, particularly thanks to its powerhouse analytics tools. In that regard, Survey Monkey cannot compete, and this was the main reason I chose Typeform over Survey Monkey.
Pius
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

Typeform

Typeforms are awesome! It's been really easy to use from the start and is extremely reliable when it comes to third-party integrations working smoothly without regular errors. It's easy to collaborate and manage with fellow team members and as a team, we love it. It has its shortcomings but with a few improvisations of extra fields and third-party integrations here and there, you can get the best out of Typeforms.

What I like most is the opportunity to extremely personalize forms. You can do this with the data the user has just filled in or with data you have coming with from third-party apps, in my case Airtable. This gives you an opportunity to connect better with your lead and get a higher form completion rate.

Typeform needs to expand its integration with Airtable. You can create forms within Typeforms from tables on AIrtable but it has shortcomings for me. I have my data stored in Airtable but it's not possible to bring all multi-select field types or linked records when creating a form. I can easily export the responses to Airtable and add missing records later, manually, but It would be much better if I could have all fields on the form as it is on Airtbale with linked records. Also, it's sustainable to keep doing this manually if you collect a lot of data.

Airtable und GetResponse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

The conditional logic offered in Typeforms helps create better converting forms.
Dave
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

Top of class Form & Survey Tool

Working with Typeform has been a joy. The fact that it integrates with just about every other tool under the sun (either through direct integration or via Zapier), really allows you to streamline your processes.

Typeform is a really solid product with a great team behind it. The admin panel is very intuitive and easy to use. Even if you’re new to a tool like this, you can get up and running fairly quickly.

I also love the ability to create conversational forms that allow users to focus on a single question at a time. This is a way better approach that shoving a ton of questions in front of someone at once.

Overall Typeform is an incredible product. My only concern is their pricing.. Its fairly expensive for a form tool.

Involve.me

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

Again, I have to go with the amount of integrations. There are several other tools that offer a similar experience to Typeform, but nothing comes close to the amount of integrations Typeform has access to.
Tommy
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

Typeform is top tier!

Typeform allows me to create forms that help engage and support my old and new customers that are looking to get more information or inquire about doing business. Overall, the experience has been great and I look forward to continue utilizing this great software to stand out from my competition and create a unique customer experience.

What I like most about this software is its intuitive ease of use and customizability.
Typeform allows you to create stunning forms that engage your audience all while collecting important data to improve service.

Typeform does not have many cons, my least favorite feature is that ultimate features are unlocked with a higher paying plan, but that's not that bad.

Ed
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

Elegant survey solution that just flows one question at a time

Great app, positive experience

Ability to seamlessly conduct a survey, one question at a time

Support was slow getting back to me on questions and still got me the answers

SurveyMonkey

Functionality, integrations and price

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

Elegance and flow of surveys using single question pages
Aimee
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Bewertet am 24.9.2022

Lost access to years worth of data without warning.

Using Typeform taught me that you can pay every month for a service and they have the right to change the terms of the service agreement and you can lose access to data that you’ve collected over years. For a long time I felt scammed by this situation. Now, I know that it was my own fault and you can’t trust a software company with your data. You either need to have it backed up or have it on a platform that emails you records of all the data. I currently use Airtable and every single form that is completed I’ll get an email with a full record of everything that was submitted in the form. This means that even if for whatever reason I lost my data I would still have all of my information backed up in my email.

In the beginning I really loved the software because it was so simple and beautifully laid out. I loved the design of it and I loved that my students and customers would only have one question of time that they were looking at when they were completing the form. It seem to really streamline the form process.

I used this software for three or four years and had collected hundreds of testimonials and data from my customers inside of the forms. Then one day without any advance notice I lost access to 10+ forms - specifically I lost access to the forms that had the most data collected. I didn’t receive any notice or opportunity to download my data or take screenshots of it before I lost access. The only way that I could regain it was if I paid 10 times more that I was currently paying. For this reason I will never use Typeform again, nor would I recommend it to anyone.

Stephanie
Stephanie
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 23.4.2023

As far as I'm concerned, Typeform is the ultimate tool for surveys.

Typeform is our team's go-to platform for creating customer surveys. The intuitive interface, conversational survey design, and customizable options have made it a top choice. Thanks to these features, our target survey respondents find our surveys engaging and easy to use.

I find Typeform's interface to be incredibly user-friendly, which adds to the visually appealing design of their surveys, forms, and quizzes. One of the standout features of Typeform for me is its conversational approach to survey design. By presenting survey questions one at a time, in a chat-like format, Typeform creates a more engaging and interactive experience for respondents. This unique presentation style has consistently led to higher response rates in our Typeform survey campaigns.

From my experience as a Typeform user, I have not encountered any shortcomings with the platform. The combination of its user-friendly interface and conversational approach to survey questions make it an excellent choice for my survey campaigns. I highly recommend Typeform as a scalable and reliable survey-making platform to anyone looking for the best features for their surveys.

Jamie
Jamie
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 6.3.2018

Elegant and effective forms for many different uses.

Typeform is very inexpensive for the features it offers and people are very impressed with the end result. We have been able to use it for much more than just a simple form or survey. They seem to be improving the product with v2 and it comes with no additional cost.

Form or surveys built with Typeform have a unique look that is easy to navigate and compatible with any device. Responsive design makes your form work on both desktop and mobile. Additionally, there are several ways to deploy your form. Their copy/paste code makes it very easy to create popups or overlays on your website.

Typeform v2 just launched and it is a drastic change from v1, but with a little exposure, it quickly becomes apparent that they have made it faster than ever to create a form. v2 instantly displays changes that you make to your form and building it is as easy as typing in the browser. Along with its ease of use, Typeform offers more complex features that really allow you to expand your uses for the product. We use question branching and the calculator tool to make an inexpensive online quiz for a segment of our users. Typeform also supports embedding YouTube and Vimeo videos and uploading pictures.

There are two aspects of Typeform that I do not like. First, each "question" only allows you to upload one image and embed one video. I realize that this keeps it clean and elegant looking, but I would like the choice to use more if I want. Second, it would be nice if it supported basic HTML code for things like embedding a video from your own video service. Currently, I have to re-upload videos that we use to an unlisted YouTube account in order to use them in Typeform.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 5.4.2020

Hands down the BEST survey builder

You may not realize why you really need to switch to Typeform until you've actually tried it. There's just something about it that feels more human and welcoming, and makes the survey-taking process less painful and more fun. Both as a survey builder and as a survey taker. There's a lot of form-building software out there, but you owe it to yourself to at least give this a try. You won't regret it.

Typeform is hands down the best survey builder out there because it prioritizes the user experience. Surveys and feedback forms are a headache to take at the best of times, so the user interface should be beautiful, intuitive, and human-centric. The experience as a survey builder isn't half bad either. The platform does exactly what you expect, like copy/pasting content blocks and the enter key creating an additional answer option. You wouldn't think we'd have to be grateful for this kind of intuitive functionality, but sadly other form builders have made this something to celebrate. The plug-in to Noun Project for icons and Unsplash for stock photos makes it easy to create visually beautiful surveys too. There's also a whole untapped world of reference fields so you can easily integrate other information, like greeting a user by their name and auto-filling in their email address. It makes surveys more human, and that's a huge win.

There aren't a whole lot of cons when it comes to the survey building and the survey-taking experience on Typeform. The only complaints on our team have been from the more hardcore research types who want a lot of features available for analysis and reporting. Typeform does a great basic report that far exceeds what most people need, and you can generate a shareable link that updates as the answers update. But for some more advanced reporting features, our researchers prefer SurveyGizmo, which also has some more advanced translation features for surveys in other languages.

Sunitha
Sunitha
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

Overall, Typeform is a great tool for creating forms, surveys, and quizzes. It is easy to use, and its wide range of features make it the perfect choice for anyone looking to create engaging forms.

The drag-and-drop feature makes it easy to change the order of questions or insert new ones. The interface is intuitive and the design is sleek and modern. Typeform also allows you to use logic jumps, which make it possible to create personalized forms where questions are only shown if certain criteria are met.Another great feature of Typeform is its wide range of question types. From multiple-choice to open-ended questions, Typeform has it all. It also allows you to add images, videos, and other multimedia content to your forms to make them more engaging and visually appealing. The analytics feature in Typeform is also very helpful. It provides detailed insights into how people are responding to your forms, which can be beneficial in optimizing your forms for better performance.

There was nothing in particular I didn't like

Halimatun
Halimatun
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 25.10.2021

Top selection for online form builder

Typeform form and survey form template is very unique and very different than other normal template design that you get from other form builder. I don't have worry about the form compatibility for different device, as the form is responsive and automatically snap into place if user open it from computer or smartphone.

There are time when i need more customization on the form that i creating and beyond what the build-in template can offer. Unfortunately, it is impossible as not many customization can be done with it and it is frustrating.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 14.3.2023

In general, my experience with Typeform has been good enough.

My team uses Typeform to conduct extensive user research through surveys. The beautiful aesthetic design and conversational approach of Typeform make our surveys engaging, interactive, and unique, setting them apart from the average surveys that our respondents typically encounter.

Typeform's conditional-jump feature based on answers that a survey respondent provides is something I really like. It enhances my surveys customizability, making it versatile for a variety of target audiences. Typeform also offers different question types like ranking, rating, multiple-choice, etc. and allows for the integration of date, time, payment etc into our surveys. Additionally, the design and layout options make Typeform aesthetically appealing , thus leading to increased participation in our surveys by our targeted audience.

I find the learning curve for Typeform a bit steep, and it takes some time to get used to its functionality. This can be time-consuming and challenging, especially when dealing with new team members. For me personally, it is always like there is a new branching feature for me to learn on Typeform every other few months.

Crystal
Crystal
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

Generates Leads On Its Own

We absolutely love Typeform for our business. We have created many lead generating surveys and tools to help our users. We have even converted our PDF applications into interactive typeforms so people can complete applications on their mobile device.

Typeform is easy to use, the possibilities are endless, and it is fun for users.

We like the ability to customize typeform for our business using our business color scheme and logo. We also like that we can customize our typeform link when sending to clients. It feels less like we are sending them to a third party software and more like they are still on our website.

The "Calculate" feature does not actually calculate in the sense of a real calculator. Rather, it calculates "points" if you are creating quizzes and surveys.

The new Typeform interface is kind of hard to get used to simply because we were SO used to the old interface. It's always hard when software companies change up their tool or give their tool a face lift....it takes some getting used to. New users will have no difficulty though. It's only a con for us because we were used to their original interface.

Michelle
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 13.10.2023

An essential tool for our business

I don't know of another product that is as easy to use, gorgeously styled, and consistent as Typeform. We've created well over 50 forms, polls, and surveys over the years and use the forms + gathered information daily. We love Typeform!

Typeform is so incredibly easy to use for creating forms, surveys, polls, and more. We use it for all the submissions and information gathering in all areas of our business.

It's such a silly thing, but the home page/first page of the forms have a wonky image/graphic placement. Makes for adding logos or background graphics a bit tedious. Would really love a drag & drop option for that opening page.

836 Bewertungen