Direct Mail Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Direct Mail

Direct Mail ist eine E-Mail-Marketinglösung für Mac, mit der du personalisierte E-Mails erstellen und an Abonnentenlisten senden kannst. Direct Mail wurde sowohl für Freiberufler und KMU als auch für Großunternehmen entwickelt...

4.7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Direct Mail durchsuchen

155 von 155 Bewertungen
Brett
Brett
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

If Apple made a direct mail app, it would look & feel like this!

It's a perfectly simply solution to creating customer engagement. It's actually a pleasure to use since it looks and feels great.

it's really easy to set up and execute and it integrates with my CRM of choice (Daylite) really well

I don't have any deal-breakers, but would always love more templates

Jens
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 17.7.2021

Great Newsletter Software

Love it! I have used Direct Mail for many years, brought it with me into different companies and into different projects and it always does the job.
Despite the pleasantly simple and light user interface, Direct Mail has really advanced and professional features that cover everything I need, from tracking to unsubscribing. Even though I'm not a marketing professional, I was able to run several well received newsletters and very successfull campaigns with it.
I don't use Direct Mail very often (just running the odd newsletter or campaign), but I have used it for EVERY mass email I have sent since appx. 2014 and cannot think of any other software that does what I need it to do as well as this.

I really like the ease of use, the WYSIWIG editor and the long list of imported address formats. Direct Mail ist fun to use and easy, while still having all features needed for a professional campaign (it even connects to Google Analytics which will make the marketing guy helping on my next campaign very happy).

In some areas the content block management feels slightly clunky and needs one or two more clicks than necessary.

Jeni
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.1.2021

Customer Service Just Stopped Communicating with Me 2 1/2 Months Ago!

It worked fine until there was an issue. They made an initial response and never followed up to my subsequent questions or requests. I have been sending them the same request for 2 1/2 months and zero response by email or the online chat.

My predecessor used it and it was easy to continue to use.

Customer Service when you have a problem.

Die besten Alternativen zu Direct Mail

Andrei
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.4.2024

Direct Mail

Is a great app, it works as every Mac app, very fluid. Managing the contacts is easy, importing them easy and sending the email easy again.

The email builder works perfect, is very optimized and fluid. Optimizing the emails for mobile view is a must nowadays and Direct Mail does this without any troubles. Automation for you campaigns saves you a lot of time and is a great feature that all email marketing apps should have.

I switched the OS to Windows and cannot use it anymore, had to change to another app.

Ilan
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 6.7.2021

I've never looked back!

Without a doubt the best system I've used and I love that it's simple and smart at the same time.
It's easy to use and I never feel overwhelmed. Other systems go too far and make the experience feel like you need to be an expert (even though they say it's "easy").

We currently have the smaller of the packages but look forward to expanding to the next level soon - thanks to Direct Mail.

Where to begin?
• import from Google Sheets (because we use Google forms to add to our database)
• personalised emails with reference to specific fields (with a fallback)
• the reporting (especially the bounce report)
• smart groups
• templates

Four features I would love to see developed:
1) The ability to include a table with rows and columns
2) The ability to embed HTML/iframe
3) Some widgets like a countdown timer.
4) I would like to feature all our previous newsletters on our website and short of creating a button to each web version, I would love to see an archive site that we could use.

Warum Direct Mail gewählt wurde

Direct Mail makes developing communications to clients easy and very good looking - not the case with competitors.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Direct Mail

SEE "Why did you make the switch?"
Simon

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

Direct Mail always hits the spot

One of my oldest clients is a company that offers PR monitoring software and for the last five years we have been sending out email campaigns every week (Tuesdays through Thursdays) and I know that they are getting customers signing up to their services as a result. We update their campaigns on a regular basis and with Direct Mail's excellent interface I can adapt and amend things very quickly.

For all our email marketing clients Direct Mail allows me to schedule highly personalised campaigns for weeks ahead – a feature that is especially invaluable when we go away, ensuring that our clients' campaigns never miss a beat even when we're on the beach.

Getting notifications on my iPhone, via their Stamps app, means that whenever I am out of the office I am always aware how our campaigns are performing and can provide instant updates if clients need information even when I am away from my Mac.

Direct Mail is a real gem; the pricing policy is very fair and you can easilty up and downgrade your plans as needed. Their support is excellent, and I must shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]; even though we're on different continents we're on the same page and I appreciate being able to have direct contact with support and not having to go raise support tickets.

I very much look forward to continuing to send out compelling campaigns via Direct Mail in the months and years ahead.

Direct Mail is a powerful and comprehensive, but easy-to-use, email delivery platform that makes every email campaign a joy to design, develop and implement.

It's intuitive interface allows you to design a campaign, create a distribution list and then monitor the results in realtime. The templates that are provided by Direct Mail are almost infinitely adaptable, but you can create your own formats or import templates. Either way, you have at your fingers tips a professional system that I would now not want to be without.

There is very little, if anything, to dislike, but if there is one improvement they could make it would be to have the option to use the email sign-up forms as a contact form.

At the moment, when creating automated sign-up forms, the only option is for users to 'subscribe', but if Direct Mail could incorporate the option to choose 'submit' and not 'subscribe' that instantly turn it into a powerful and highly editable contact form, which you can incorporate into any website.

Arne Sigurd
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

Direct Mail because it's easy to use

I use Direct Mail heavily with DM campaigns for services and products, weekly and monthly newsletters both for my business, my local Rotary Club, and for my Rotary District.

What I like most with Direct Mail is how easy it is to use - especially for newsletters. Easy to design own templates and administer the address databases and opt-in functionality. It is also a good thing that you only pay for what you use by "digital stamps".

I would probably want a more visual way to make "workflows" and the possibility to make more tailor-made opt-in and landing pages for campaigns.

Warum Direct Mail gewählt wurde

Direct Mail is easier to use and costs less. Saving me both time and money.

Carrie
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.4.2020

Direct Mail made me happier and swear less (and saved me money)

Direct Mail has meant it takes me about one fifth of the time to compose and send an email campaign (compared to MailChimp). The user interface means I'm more confident about writing emails because I don't end up fixated on all the fidgety formatting and targeting issues I had on MailChimp. I've probably increased the number of EDMs I've sent out by about 80% because of how easy it is to use Direct Mail. I've had a much better engagement rate from my lists, and I swear at the computer a whole lot less.

I switch to Direct Mail from MailChimp and have no regrets. I basically love everything and can't choose one.

I love the fact I can work on campaigns locally on my computer without being online and not in a browser. The lists and address management is simple yet agile. I've been able to integrate the sign up form on to my website very simply without needing a third party plugin.

The emails I send are irregular, - some months I might send thousands, and others none at all - so the pricing structure is ideal for my business model. I'd never be able to sign up to a program that was charging a monthly subscription fee.

It was a bit difficult to get in touch with customer support while I was figuring out the software, and it would be good if there was a community forum for users to exchange knowledge and tips. I ended up abandoning my original idea and using a workaround because it took too long to be able to contact customer support (I'm based in Melbourne, Australia, so the time zones don't easily match up).

Verifizierter Rezensent

Great Value, Top-Notch Customer Service

It allowed me to provide a high level of service to my clients at a very reasonable price.

Cost drew me to Direct Mail for Mac; I was sending out up to 50,000 weekly e-mails for a client at one point. It was by far the lowest-cost option for bulk e-mailing on that scale.

But there were other things that made the experience so great. On the few times I had deliverability issues, I got one-on-one attention from the developers who talked me through the adjustments I needed to make on my DNS settings. They are very protective of their sender reputation, which increased my deliverability rates vs. other vendors without dedicated IPs.

I'm using it a lot less these days because my workflow has changed and it isn't a good fit for what I am trying to accomplish at the moment. But if I were to return to mass sechduled e-mails, Direct Mail for Mac would still be my first choice.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Direct Mail

Cost, but stayed with it because of the customer service and excellent product.
Todd
Todd
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 26.5.2021

Amazing and solved our bulk email issues.

Our team loves how easy this is to manage, set up and keep on top of key clients. Bravo!

We LOVE IT and have zero changes. Thanks so much.

Joe
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Easy to use Mail software

Direct Mail was easy to get to grips with and has enabled me to send attractive and engaging mass mails out to my existing client base, and provides an easy way for me to keep the flow of information about new workshops going between myself and my customers

I like the the ease of use and simple copy and paste features so that I can create an editing style and apply it to different sections in the email

Some of the editing features feel a bit lacking in intelligent features to me, but overall once you becoem familiar with it, it's easy to use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Direct Mail

Direct Mail seemed more cost effective for me. I only pay for the credits I buy to send mail out
  • Branche: Computerspiele

Simply the best

I use it for everything regarding my newsletters. Managing subscribers, editing emails, evaluate tracking.

Runs as a client on your computer. No need to use a terrible web interface. Works offline. Greatest tracking features I have seen so far. Different useful options in pricing. Intuitive usage. Option to use your own SMTP server.

Should offer usage of European servers and/or a solution to host your own subscriber database.

Claus
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 27.3.2022

One word: excellent

Very very good. Combination support, documentation and ease of use make it a positive experience

WYSIWYG editor
Tracking opens and being able to generate list of emails 'not opened' on a campaign
Support is excellent

A bit expensive
copy paste from word to editor unexpected results where formatting differs and is difficult and time consuming to change
Inability to 'save-as' a word document. We collaborate and the common platform is word. Currently have to view online, save-as, export into a word document which has lots of formatting issues. A simple 'SAVE-AS' (word / PDF) would be an appreciated feature.

The Goldilocks EMP

I recommend DirectMail as an EMP solution to all of my Mac-based clients.

DirectMail speeds workflow with a dead simple drag-and-drop interface and heaps of other time-saving features not found in online EMPs.

If I had to pick a least favorite aspect of DirectMail then it would be the sync time with the cloud.

Mattheus
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 26.5.2021

Easy to use, but above all; great results!

My overall experience with Direct Mail is great. I have used a few others in the past, but Direct Mail beats them all. A very user friendly UI....

What an easy to use piece of software. Within no-time you built fantastic newsletters and mailings. They look great and give fantastic response. I know with every mailing I send out, I will score multiple leads...

To be honest; the software works flawless... the only con I can think of is the pricing. Yes, I know, I am a cheap dutchman.... but I prefer a one time fee...

Rajesh
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Email Marketing Tool

I am able to send campaigns to different groups which I have made based on their buying interests and it helps me sell more even during this pandemic as my campaigns are specific to groups. My revenues have increased each year.

I like the summary of campaign reports, particularly the number of times a particular client reads it and his location while reading the campaign. All my customers are known to me and when they read it away from their country then I know they are on holidays and I do not disturb them by calling. The templates of direct mail help me make appealing campaigns to my audiences.

Currently we are not able to have put the excel format inside the body of the campaign.

Jayesh
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Direct mail Direct Profit

Its based on three factors.

One) Being a designer gives me freedom to design as I like. It looks pro yet very user friendly. I never feel any inconvenience from day one I am using this app. Smooth file integration gives me ease of operation.

Two) The most useful and very important thing is the report. I can give the summery of my campaign in respectable manner.

Three) Price of mailer is affordable. Very economical, customers always happy with the budget.

Freedom of design. Smooth file integration. Campaign Summery. Affordable price.

Nothing compared to other applications from any point.

All-round excellence.

Professional yet Economical
Doug
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 21.8.2019

Tracking Readership for a small business

As I learn all its features I like it more and more

Once I had figured it out, with some help from helpful 'Help' people at Directmail, it has been extremely useful to me in doing was email broadcasts to my client and subscriber base, something I could to do with my usual email software, [Mac]Mail.

Works very well on my Mac.

I sue the subscriber option which allowed me to install the software on my isp's server. cost effective and looks to my readers as coming directly form me.

The reporting could be improved(?) if we could be sure the receiver has actually 'opened' the email, or merely saw the summary on their device, especially the case for people who receive the email on there mobile device.

I haven't figured out how file management works on the system yet.

Sandy
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.5.2021

Used this product for several years, and it's well worth the money

Direct Mail is very easy to use, and fairly reliable. We send several newsletters a week. Each project has the option to use on the local desktop and/or sync with the cloud. Integrates nicely with most of our business apps. I can't say enough about their Tech Support team--[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular is amazing.

Future scheduling could contain a few more prompts. And any previously-set "future schedule" should be removed from the next blast (for some reason, it retains the last-set "Schedule" setting rather than returning to the default setting of Send Now).

Helen
  • Branche: Musik
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great deal

I am really happy with this software! It is really easy to use - simple and effective!

. It has great possibilities for filtering and you can send via your own server, which is much cheaper than other softwares. Address lists and various combinations are very easy to make.

It opens very slowly. When you resend a newsletter as a normal email it appears very far to the right in the email message.

Joseph
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.5.2024

Direct Mail Is an Excellent Email Marketing Tool

Direct Mail has incredible features that make email marketing so good.
I like the reliability of Direct Mail.

I like the effectiveness of Direct Mail.
Direct Mail has been superb.

Sid

Bewertet am 15.3.2018

I love using this program

I love using this program. But best of all, when my computer damaged a key file, I sent it to Direct Mail. They sent an auto email saying it would be repaired in 24 hours. They sent the file back in two hours and it has worked perfectly ever sense. I highly recommend this program and company.

I would love this program to some how tie into the Outlook database so I only have 'one' set of contacts.

Ole
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 15.1.2021

Great program for managing email lists for mac users

Easy to use and a very good and fast support

Nothing, for me it has been the perfekt e-maillist administration program

HAMAN
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

GLOBAL TELEGRAM ONCE A YEAR

I use directmail for over 10 Years. I am working each year on my Newsletter, which takes always a Year to finish the projects and make the newsletter ready globaly. It Hits like a Bomb always. People are impressed how i present my work by a Old School Telegram / Newsletter. I love Directmail, but i am pissed about old email adress which bouncing. I would love to have a Email Controler in Direct Mail which tell You, this Email do not exist anymore.

THE RECIPIENTS, because i can find my most important clients.

THE THEMES - (layouts which u can use it very easy and it fits perfectly in every screen - mobil friendly)

Magda
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 16.7.2022

Great E-Blast Program

It's absolutely helped us to expand our reach. Recipients often comment on how beautiful our emails are. Very satisfying to use and to receive such feedback.

We've found Direct Mail extremely versatile, enabling us to send clear, elegant, eye-catching e-blasts to our main list (2000+ addresses) and numerous sub-lists organized by interests and geography. Also LOVE the reporting feature.

Still find it cumbersome to add smaller lists to our main one (for example list of 2022 program alumni) while keeping the original small list. I often have to do this several times or else the original (smaller) list winds up empty. Also, some issues with formatting paragraphs within sections of text and closings (ex, my name, with title underneath, comes out double-spaced no matter how much I've tried to make it single-spaced...)

155 Bewertungen