Über CounSol.com

CounSol.com offers a cloud-based practice management solution that includes management tools for electronic medical records (EMR) such as client notes, insurance claims, appointments and billing. It is best suited for solo...

4.8
4.9

Nutzerbewertungen zu CounSol.com durchsuchen

826 von 826 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

Glad I switched

My overall experience after signing up for the software has been very good. The only hiccup I have had doesn't have to do with Counsol.com but instead with the individual insurance companies. I have received excellent support from my customer service representative at Counsol.com

The ease of use across multiple devices has been extremely helpful during the pandemic. The features within the software are intuitive and solved many of the problems I was having using a paper chart. I also liked that the clearing house they use to submit claims has been established in the industry for a long time. The integrated payment options have been a great time saver.

At first there were a few issues were not working well for me and my practice. This wasn't a problem for the developers at Counsol.com. They have resolved the issues and added features that I asked for. Having an online system is great because the modifications are available right away!

TherapyNotes, TherapyAppointment und TheraNest

Warum CounSol.com gewählt wurde

I needed a better solution.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CounSol.com

I found the ease of implementation and also the suburb customer service helped me choose Counsol.com over the other products.
Lisa

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

Great Product for the Money

There are a number of visual reminders to help me stay on task to write progress notes, apply payments and treatment plans.

The overall design is well thought out. Treatment planning can be Wiley Structured or DSM for a more flexible plan. I still haven’t had time to implement all of their features. When I get a free minute, I do adjust messages to clients or the appearance of my statements. I want to design more forms to screen symptoms and environmental conditions, because CounSol has the ability to let me incorporate my own forms with theirs.

The more I use it the more I like it. No changes necessary.

Warum CounSol.com gewählt wurde

Their design for treatment planning was not flexible enough. Also they charged extra for sending text or email appointment reminders to clients.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CounSol.com

The cost was very reasonable and CounSol had all the features I liked. This system is very intuitive. It doesn’t take long to become familiar with what you need.
Rachel
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 28.5.2020

Lots of positives and can be a much better product with changes

My notes are getting done quicker bc it's easier to get them done, I've realized although it's cheaper and there are some features that are better than my old product, it's not as professional as my old product and doesn't offer as many resources for measures that I would use as a LCSW

The invoice feature, the ease of calendar, birthday emails,

The intake measures aren't pulled into the initial intake note. This doesn't create a professional looking intake note like the other system I used. No ability to write a formal short note about a phone session, or missed sessions when you void the invoice you can't document it. Can't send attachments in an email via this site that I don't want to make available to all clients. The billing feature pages are very confusing and can be very overwhelming. The measures offered are limited and personally I don't want to have to input them and/or recreate them and it doesn't allow me to send specific measures to individual clients. It's like a one size fits all with this product.

Die besten Alternativen zu CounSol.com

Bree

Bewertet am 19.9.2022

Great product with many flexible features

My customer service rep is amazing at getting back to me with appropriate help when I need it. I never feel like I'm bothering him for help like I did when using another platform.

I appreciate the counselor specific customizations that this program has over the 2 others I have used in the past. I chose this as my final program for the flexibility that fits my use patterns and the ease of contacting customer support when I need help. I have had no issues in almost a year with learning and implementing processes. Great platform that functions like I need it to.

Only area that I would like to see a change is in the lack of flexibility with the program allowing multiple billing codes: 90834 plus add on 90785. It requires more time to bill like this and I do frequently due to having a focus on trauma work/children play therapy.

Anastasia

Great EMR Software!

I have had a very good experience with CounSol and am pleased with the software and ease of use.

This software is incredibly easy to use and to navigate for even the most novice of users. I was able to teach myself to use the system and am still learning new ways of using it to make my documentation more efficient. I also very much appreciate the customer support and the ease of communication with the team.

The note templates could be expanded to include an EMDR oriented note because it can sometimes be tedious to build your own. At the same time, I do appreciate the customization factor. I do wish that it could be more easily integrated into Zoom, like being able to transition scheduled sessions to a Zoom application, but it's not too tedious to do this on my own.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CounSol.com

The ease of use and personalized customer care.
Katy

Happy Customer!

I have been really happy with CounSol. I have felt supported and encouraged when I have reached out with questions. I think that it is a very good value.

I am not a tech savvy person, but I find this software to be much more intuitive than what I had been using previously.

I do think there could be more guidance and specific education regarding taking on billing for the first time, the role of CounSol and that of Office Ally. I am a complete beginner and felt lost at first. That said, I have been figuring it out and my account manager has been SO responsive. This is the main reason I chose CounSol, because their reputation for customer service. I knew I had a big learning curve.

Monica

Bewertet am 21.10.2022

Counsol.com Will Exceed Your Expectations

Counsol.com is very user friendly. It has multiple features including scheduling, reminders, EHR, forms, mail, internal notes, and announcements to patients. Additional options are patient portal, Wiley planners, e-prescribing, video chat, etc.

The only critique I have is creating forms a bit of a challenge. However, the account reps are always willing to help you.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CounSol.com

I chose Counsol.com because, overall, it meets the needs for my mental health private practice. And, any time I have an question, idea, or feedback, they are always willing to listen and respond.
Linda

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

Profoundly Professional and Easy to Use

My overall experience with Counsol.com has been very good. I love the ease of using it the platform. My clients appreciate the ability to stay in contact between sessions when they need to. The billing information is thorough for both insurance and private pay. The most important aspect of Counsol.com is the customer service. I've had to contact them on a few occasions with questions over the years I've been using the product and my questions and concerns have consistently been met with fast, professional, service. I send an email and get a reply within 24 hours mostly less than 24. Their answers are thorough and I've never felt that my need was too much for them to take care of.

Many of the features in CounSol.com such as being HIPAA compliance, HIPAA release forms, ease of billing, progress notes, session notes, journal which features ability for clients to share with me or keep private for themselves, email service for client to keep in touch between sessions when needed and ability to use required forms and practice specific forms. It can be accessed via computer and phone. It also gives me control how everything is set up according to ethical and client specific needs.

I would like to see the video platform of this software become more user friendly. I have had difficulty with it freezing during sessions .

Jodi

Ease of Organization

I have been very pleased with CounsSol.com from the very beginning many years ago. I was fortunate to find it near it's conception and I have not been even tempted to leave it. The scheduling, billing and treatment planning are critical to my practice and while I use another software for insurance billing everything else I do for the organization of my practice is on CounsSol.com. Couldn't professionally live without it! I use it practically everyday.

For my practice the scheduling, bill paying and treatment planning are the most important divisions of the software. I am a sole proprietor and the more organization in the platform the better it work for both my clients and myself.

I cannot say enough about the Customer Service Division and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who has worked with me since the beginning. I am a middle age counselor and when I have questions he is there in no time online to help!

It took me a while to figure out the ability to keep the billing separate between the Total and Client responsibility headings. I could have used more direction. Once I got the hang of it works well and easily. I only use Availity for insurance due to most of my networks working directly with them.

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

Great EMR!

Excellent customer service from my account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He is always responsive, kind, and helpful. The software itself is easy to use, intuitive, and has great customization options. The options I wanted specifically for my practice were either unavailable or outside of my price range.

It is customizable to fit my practices needs at a rate that does not break me as a small business owner.

The only criticism I have is that I have not been a fan of the integrated telehealth platform. It has great features like integrating session notes, but I found the video user interface did not run well on my computer and my need for the feature changed due to some changes within my practice. I am confident if I had a continued need for the feature, they would have worked with me to resolve the issue.

Amanda

Bewertet am 13.5.2022

Excellent program and customer service!!!!

The program works amazingly, and I have referred several colleagues already, but the customer service is outstanding as well. I am certain you can find programs that do comparable things, but you will not find another program that has customer service like Counsol.com. I could not have done this on my own with the new learner curves I had just going out on my own in new practice without the help of Jonathan, my support person with Counsol.com. So, between the ease of the program, all the time this program saves me to actually enjoy my free time again as sole provider and owner of my practice and the absolute outstanding customer service, I highly recommend this program to anyone in field!

For someone who runs their own practice by themselves, this has made my job so much easier!!! It's like having a secretary without having one and has given me my free time back to actually enjoy my days off. The clients being able to schedule themselves and connecting my ERA's and Square one accounts is amazing. In just a few short clicks of the mouse, all my payments are registered, it's fantastic. As well as the clients being able to access the portal and enter all their own information makes setting up new clients so much easier!

Nothing, except I wish I would have started with this program versus having to transfer all my clients two years into my practice.

Warum CounSol.com gewählt wurde

Therabill was not user friendly for appointments, scheduling, paperwork etc. and it was also way overpriced for not being user friendly and somewhat archaic.

Therabill

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CounSol.com

Customer Service was way better with Counsol.com and I like the ease of use better with Counsol.com
Heather

Bewertet am 17.2.2022

Does really well in some areas but is lacking in others

Overall, CounSol is not an inferior product, however it has not met my needs in the way I have been looking for and I am considering switching. They have been able to change small features for me (adding time zone to text reminders, for example), but the other features I really need are not in the works to be added, and it's making the process of documentation and managing my practice more complicated than I would prefer.

The support is superb, as you are assigned your own account rep when you create your account, and I don't think I have ever waited longer than a few hours for a response. I love that the client portal is customizable, and that CounSol offers custom templates. The color coding on the calendar is also great.

I wish the custom forms had more customization. There's no ability to change font size, make bullet points, or format the text in many ways. The question types are good but there are a few that are missing, as well as a few options within the question types that are available (box opening up when 'other' is selected, for example.) There is no way to add two separate people with separate emails to the client portal, making it difficult to work with minors that have divorced parents/guardians. I wish the appointment reminders were customizable. The platform in general is easy to use once you get the hang of it, but there is definitely a learning curve involved.

Warum CounSol.com gewählt wurde

I was unhappy with the support with SP.

Price, support, and features
Karen

Bewertet am 11.2.2022

Software that Streamlines Mental Health Practice

Any time I've had a question or problem I've contacted my account manager and he has responded immediately. Customer service is excellent.

This software sends appointment reminders, has helped me organize client information, file insurance claims and collect practice data (like number of monthly sessions, monthly income taken in, etc.) It has a nice, clean layout and offers many customization options.

It was a little challenging learning how to use the billing features, but there would be a learning curve for this with any practice software.

Valant EHR Suite

Warum CounSol.com gewählt wurde

At the time, Therapy Appointment had some clumsy features, but I can't remember the details.

TherapyAppointment

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CounSol.com

Some of the others seemed more geared to a medical practice than mental health.
Tammy

Bewertet am 3.2.2022

Tammy's Review of CounSol.com

Overall this has been a great product to help with the backend of my private practice in keeping track of income and number of sessions. It provides texts, emails and alerts for scheduling which is invaluable to keeping appointments full and it provides professional looking invoices for clients to use for out of pocket reimbursement. I also like that client credit cards are stored in the system for ease of payment.

As I am using this to manage my entire practice, I think it would be beneficial to have a more robust reporting options with regard to the financial features. It would be nice to be able to print out sales by month, quarter or year. If there is this mechanism in place already, I have not found it.
It would also be helpful to have a smart feature when typing notes into the system that autocorrects. It is frustrating to be typing a word in and the system does not recognize it to give suggestions for the correct way to spell the word.
When client's credit card expires, it is a pain that a new card has to be keyed into the system, that a simple expiration change can not be done instead, as most keep the same credit card number.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CounSol.com

I was testing CounSol.com in March of 2020 because it had an online tele-health feature when covid hit. Because everything switched to remote, I was ready to meet with clients online because the feature was already a part of the program. So I decided to stick with CounSol.com and feel it has been a good decision for my company.
Heather

Bewertet am 19.10.2021

The EMR that does it all.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] assisted in transfer of data and help setting up initial forms and guidance and support since. Overall I have had an amazing experience and enjoy working with the software.

This program is amazing. I switched from another software a little over 2 years ago. The developers and customer service is supportive and willing to add features as needed. Forms are customizable and features are well rounded to cover all bases of my therapy practice. The help feature assists in keeping someone from having to call and ask for support and is detailed with pictures to guide.
I love that I can share documents and notes with clients to prevent having to print and send out records and assists with collaborative care.

Nothing comes to mind. Most of the features I would like added I submit a request and developers add the features.

Warum CounSol.com gewählt wurde

Cost and lack of needs being met.

Therasoft Online

Cost and features.
Tammy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.8.2021

This is THE Software for Clinical Social Workers and Therapists!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is our account manager and he has been absolutely amazing! I remember being on the phone with him and I noticed that it was past his shift, but he continued working with me regardless. He almost always answers his phone when I call. If he doesn't (which is rare), he calls me back pretty quickly. In addition, he responds to emails pretty quickly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] had no problem rolling up his sleeves when I needed assistance with adding forms to the system. This was a HUGE help! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an easy going guy who takes time looking into questions that pop up. YOU ROCK [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! Thanks for all you do!!!

I love the little help pop-ups. The system is very user-friendly. But, if I have a question about a feature/function, the help pop-up typically gives me the help I need. The software team obviously put a lot of thought into developing this software because it fits perfectly into our workflow.

There's a lot manual work involved when migrating from another system. But, it's clearly worth it.

Warum CounSol.com gewählt wurde

SimplePractice has no business categorizing itself as an EMR or practice management system. It is seriously lacking a lot of basic functionality; and support is essentially nonexistent. In addition, they make it very difficult to migrate to another system, in an effort to force clients to stay with them. It's rather sad because if our needs were to change, we would NEVER consider going back to SP!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CounSol.com

The provider client loves that CounSol offers the Wiley Template library. The admin staff loves the ease of use.

Antwort von CounSol.com

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our service. We are so glad you are enjoying the service and support offered by your account manager. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Thanks for all that you do!

Beantwortet am 9.3.2022
Annecy
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

Highly recommended

My overall experience with Counsol.com has been positive, they have more features than any other management system, there is flexibility to create your own forms, you can upload pdfs for your clients to support them in between sessions, they can use the journal feature and share with the therapist, and it is user friendly, plus they have great support.

My overall experience with Counsol.com has been positive, they have more features than any other management system I know, and I have tried several of them. There is flexibility to create your own forms, you can upload pdfs for your clients to support them in between sessions, they can use the journal feature and share with the therapist, and it is a user-friendly softwar, plus they have great support.

I also appreciate that they are always looking for user feedback to improve their service, and they are responsive to our recommendations. In addition, they share new features with us in their newsletter so that we are never lost. Overall, all other features are excellent, from the biopsychosocial both the short and long-form, treatment planner, and the new integrative feature of therascribe, that is a real plus. Lastly, creating a bill or invoice is also pretty easy. I deeply appreciate all of the hard work that goes on in continously improving this service, and the support they provide. I highly recommend Counsol.com.

The scheduling of appointments can be a little user-friendly, but then I learned the trick. I think having little videos on different features may help the user. The visual interface can be upgraded more modernized. I would not publicize this, but Therapynotes has a beautiful interface and a very easy-to-use scheduling system, but I prefer the flexibility of features provided by Counsol.com.
Such an amazing software, but the telemental health feature needed updating. I stopped using it in favor of Doxyme and Zoom.

Anisha
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 11.5.2021

User Friendly!

CounSol.com is very practical and convenient for everyday use for your counseling practice. It helps with your billing, scheduling, notes, online video HIPPA Compliant Portal Services all at an affordable price!

I have been using CounSol.com for my private practice for over 4 years now and I have been very happy with their services and features it has to offer. The set up is easy and my account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very responsive to my needs. Since last year I had to start offering counseling virtually, it was a huge relief that their platform is HIPPA Compliant and it was easy to add that feature on the account and yet kept my monthly operational costs reasonable. I use the scheduler daily to manage my practice with appointment reminders going out regularly, user friendly for most of my clients and good video connectivity. I would highly recommend it for your practice!

What I like the least about CounSol.com is that sometimes I have clients who have a challenge Logging Into the portal as it is not best supported on other browsers such as Firefox or Safari. Not everyone has Google Chrome browser, so for some clients it is inconvenient to have to switch to Chrome on their device to access the video session on the portal.

TherapyNotes, SimplePractice und Doxy.me

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CounSol.com

CounSol.com was more affordable for all the features I needed to grow and maintain my private practice! Using a HIPPA Complaint Virtual Portal to my clients was a very important feature it offers at an affordable price for my private practice!
dee
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 8.5.2021

Great product for bililng but not so great for clinicians

It has its pluses but the minuses tend to outweigh its good points. I am still on the fence as to whether this was a good move. Only time will tell.

Its ability to protect client data but allowing us to invoice, send claims, use telehealth, communicate electronically, and chat. Great for getting documents signed and completed. Great for creating new clients as the system is user friendly (outside of very small font).

It is made for one type of bill... outpatient therapy sessions (90832,90835, 90837). Things like, crisis, client contact, groups, case management, peer support specialists, and prescribers, are no billable due to the documents that are tied to invoices/ claims.

It also allows you to bill without regard as to whether the appointment actually happened or not. No need for notes or documents, just make an appointment and send in the bill.

The calendar is very clunky and hard to use.

The font is extremely small with no way to make it bigger.

There is no ability to do groups/ couples treatment unless everyone is piled up under the same webcam (so much for 6 feet).

It is very difficult to make appointments. There is no way to edit an appointment after it has been made either... it has to be canceled.

There is an overlord of your account who has to help you do most everything.

SimplePractice, TheraNest, Therabill und AdvancedMD EHR

Warum CounSol.com gewählt wurde

The EHR is very user friendly but has few billing features. We couldn't send clients invoices causing HIPAA issues. We needed a reliable telehealth platform. We needed a better way to get clients to sign/ complete intake documents. and we needed a more developed billing program to keep a budget for our company.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CounSol.com

It had the features we needed to make our business work better.
Jen

Bewertet am 8.5.2021

Best Value and Most Comprehensive

This software makes my solo practice so much easier! I can set reminders for myself, create and check off items on a task list; there are automatic (if desired) session reminders for clients, and client payment information is saved (still meeting HIPPAA compliance as the number is protected, but I don't need to ask for payment from the client every time, I just click to charge the card after the client leaves and have the client sign permission for this to be done for future sessions at the intake appointment!), I can set my own availability on the calendar including blocking time for personal appointments in order to avoid double booking or scheduling sessions when I will be out of the office. I did listen to webinars regarding features of 3-4 plans before choosing Counsol. Once I started with Counsol over 2 years ago, when opening my private practice, I never looked back.

1) The best feature is definitely the individual tech support! I hear back quickly
(same day within a few hours . . . or for faster service I can call but no need for me!) and have been given options to suit my needs, even if not a typical feature at the time.
2) I also love how the CMS-1500 forms are auto-populated if information was previously saved once for clients insurance and session code CPT code was put in (also can be automatic by session type chosen if session presets are made). I can also print directly onto a CMS 1500 form!

2) I see kids at schools (contract with the local school district) so I wish there were a session option to choose on Counsol that matches each location option listed on the CMS-1500 form .

Maritza

Bewertet am 7.5.2021

Mostly Satified

My overall experience has been awesome.

I love the ease and the features. I like biopsychsocial but wish it was more oriented to an intake—so w more places for the counselor to enter info during intake. I love the fact that I can attach docs to the clients file, but I dont like that there is another area for attachments and my attachments do not show up there. Thats confusing. Same w Notes. I love the fact that I can run some reports, but I cannot run reports for end of year taxes, like monthly or annual income.

I wish it offered HIPAA compliant phones and website design. I wish it offered referral to counselor legal representation and a forum for legal questions to b answered by state.
I dont like the video conference tool—it works sometimes, audio is spotty, very blurry, and doesnt work at all when ur on the road.
I wish [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was nicer and more interested in my issues. I call him so little, but when I do, I always feel like Im bothering him. I wish there were resource materials on the platform, like DSMs and intervention recommendations, worksheets, videos, and articles for specific disorders and issues (like therapistaid.com)
I wish CounSol offered virtual offices, virtual assistants, and virtual HR products. I wish CounSol offered recommendations for memberships w associations like APA, SIOP, and others. I wish that CounSol was a one-stop shop for counselors.

Alice

Bewertet am 6.5.2021

Satisfied Customer

The support team is always very helpful and responds promptly.

I appreciate that this software allows me to do all the many aspects of my business. As a mental health provider I also offer supervision, consultations, and trainings. This software allows me to consolidate all the aspects of my business into one platform.

Some of the features could use some updating. For example, when I click on a client and 1 area of the client, I have to go through the whole process again to locate another aspect of the client record (e.g. find the client, then find what I need). I'm sure there could be a more efficient way.

SimplePractice und TheraNest

Warum CounSol.com gewählt wurde

I could never get customer service on the phone and their system kept losing some of my records.

TheraPlatform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CounSol.com

The other two options I looked at did not allow for me to have other kinds of 'clients' (i.e. supervision, consultation) Their calendar were only set up for mental health patients.
Stephanie

Bewertet am 25.1.2021

One of the BEST!

Would still be with them if we didn't need E-prescribe. We brought in a nurse practitioner and needed to be able to document this information. I love them and would recommend any new start up company to try their services!

User friendly interface; client portal easy to use; video capabilities; email and text reminders are standard not extra; staff and biller use is standard; contract is month-to-month and so many other good features! They provide more than one merchant servicer. We used Square and we had no problems. The success coach is amazing always available to assist.

Billing piece can be a little tricky but not too much that they won't help you with it. You will learn a lot about billing using their system.

Warum CounSol.com gewählt wurde

Business was growing and CounSol had the perfect package at the time! Yellow Schedule only helped with scheduling and we wanted to get away from paper notes.

YellowSchedule

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CounSol.com

Pricing, excellent customer care, features and the ease of the client portal. It matters about the flow for the clients end as well!
Amy

Bewertet am 9.11.2020

Excellent Customer Service but Things Need to be Improved

I am staying because it is very difficult to leave and learn a new system. Over the past 5 years, I have tried 4 and this one had the least awful things about it. However, there are several key things that really need to be improved in the accounting system that are not getting addressed and I have brought them up multiple times. There is no good reason for invoices to have different balances depending on which screen you are looking at. I have used them exclusively for 2 years and I have yet to get all of my client accounts to balance out. This is frustrating. I also keep a separate spreadsheet because I do not find the system to be 100% reliable.

Scheduling works well. Most of my clients are technologically savvy and can schedule themselves. I also appreciate that I have a very knowledgeable, helpful, accessible, dedicated account manager. The help is not delivered through a bot or to a team where you receive minimal assistance, like some of the top rated software companies provide.

The accounting portion of this software is very difficult to use. There are hidden payments and transactions that you have to go hunting for and sometimes, invoice amounts can appear different on different screens. I cannot begin to count the number of hours I have labored over the accounts, trying to get them to balance.

Warum CounSol.com gewählt wurde

Theranest caused double booking. I believe this happened because I had an assistant logging in from another state and this caused problems, using different servers. I had it synced with Google Calendar and I would have sessions show in Google Calendar that didn't show in Theranest. They insisted this wasn't possible, but it was definitely happening. Because Theranest charges you for the number of clients you have, I was financially penalized for having lots of family clients and couples.

TheraNest

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CounSol.com

Simple Practice had problems, too, with syncing calendars. I tried them before I used Theranest. They also charged for every text/email reminder.
Amy

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

Everything you need for your private practice EHR

This program allowed me to go completely online and paperless. I had no billing experience, and was able to learn how to bill in minutes a week and track claims easily - saving me a lot of money in lost time as well as lost payments. The electronic record is great and can be downloaded with a password if you need to send records to someone.

Counsol is the most complete, user friendly and affordable EHR I found available, created for the therapist who is also does billing, instead of expecting you to have a separate billing dept. You can do everything, from clients filling out intake forms, scheduling, appt. reminders, video sessions, and it integrates with the billing invoices for easy submission. All the forms, notes, treatment plans and ability to upload any documents you need is right there for every client. Plus the cost is flat rate, no hidden extra fees for anything and will never go up.

Over the years, as I have found I needed something, the Counsol team has worked to add and integrate it to the program. For instance, now the client can upload insurance cards, and send attachments, but not yet their picture ID, so there is a little room for improvement. There is no app, but the site does work on phones, its's just not as smooth as it could be. The internal email is HIPAA compliant, but the client has to be logged in.

826 Bewertungen