Limble CMMS Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Limble CMMS

Eine nutzerfreundliche Mobile-First-Softwarelösung für die Wartung. Laut Anbieter reduzieren durchschnittliche Nutzer ihre Ausfallzeiten um 32 %, steigern ihre Produktivität um 26 %, senken ihre Ausgaben für Teile um 23 % und...

4.7

Larry
Larry
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

Reliability starts with a good CMMS.

Limble has been instrumental in implementing a maintenance reliability program here at RIE. As a power user and for the operators submitting work requests, the Limble system is user-friendly. I like that anyone can submit a work request without needing to log into Limble, and I like that the requestors get updates on the work requests they submit. Customer service for Limble is remarkable, and my CSM [sensitive content hidden] always answers my questions in a very timely fashion. [sensitive content hidden]did an excellent job teaching me the ropes of Limble, and I am very pleased to have those training recordings and all the great training on Limble's YouTube channel.

I have not found anything I dislike about Limble. It is extremely customizable, so if there is something you don't like or you want to add something, you are more than likely able to change/add those things in Limble.

MaintainX und UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

One of the biggest reasons I chose Limble was the stellar customer service reviews. I entered the quest for a CMMS, thinking I knew what I wanted. When I started reviewing the three systems, Limble was not at the top of my list. Another reason I chose Limble was because of the all-in pricing. I don't have to pay extra for training/implementation.
RHONDA
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen

Bewertet am 22.5.2024

Tunista employee

I am very satisfied with what I have learned and what there is available to learn.

The ease of learning the system. The ability to ask questions and are provided an answer almost immediately

The reporting aspect of it is not what we have been used to, but we are getting the hang of it

Maintenance Connection

Warum Limble CMMS gewählt wurde

Our contract was lost to the company we were employed with, and the new company does not use Maximo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

The other products could not handle what we need to provide per our contract
Mike
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Bewertet am 3.7.2023

Not designed for a Manufacturing Company

I initially evaluated 4 different systems and was excited that Limble had good reviews and looked like a nice application. A few months in i discovered it was not designed for manufacturing. The Asset was not the driver of all information. The expect me to have a separate PM for every asset and i have hundreds of similar assets. Limble keeps changing features and then asking foe more money if i want those features back.

Point and click, windows based interface was important because my team had never used a CMMS and it would need to be easy to navigate

The back end was not designed as an asset based CMMS. it was clumsy to implement, the reports are not catered to manufacturing. The asset does NOT drive all the information. PM's are difficult to implement and track. There is no way to know how many PM's are coming in the future.

Die besten Alternativen zu Limble CMMS

Aniruddha
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.3.2024

Limble CMMS

My overall experience with Limble CMMS has been highly positive. The platform offers a comprehensive suite of features that have significantly streamlined our maintenance operations and improved overall efficiency.

The most appealing aspect of Limble is its user-friendly interface and robust functionality. It provides a seamless experience for managing maintenance tasks, assets, and work orders. The intuitive design makes navigation effortless, while comprehensive features cater to all aspects of maintenance management. Limble's flexibility and scalability ensure it meets the needs of both small businesses and large enterprises. Overall, Limble CMMS streamlines maintenance operations, enhances productivity, and contributes to overall operational efficiency.

In terms of drawbacks, while the user interface is generally intuitive, there could be slight improvements in terms of customization options to tailor the software more closely to specific industry needs, faster ticket response times, prioritizing small customers as well. Overall, while Limble CMMS offers significant value, its pricing structure and customization options may be areas for consideration depending on individual business requirements.

MaintainX und Fiix

Warum Limble CMMS gewählt wurde

To have a more automated approach rather than a manual process.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

For better Maintenance functionality and Asset Management process.
Rob
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 18.6.2024

Limble CMMS is fantastic!

The mobile app is amazing and allow our team to create and sign off workorders from their phones. The mobile app is also great for managers creating work orders. The ability to add documents and photos to workorders helps cutdown on confusion and ensures the work is completed in a timely and correct manor.
Limble CMMS workorder and PM templates make it easy for managers to create workorders/ PMs efficiently.
The ability for non-Limble users to submit work requests has vastly improved our ability to respond quickly to issues found in the facility.

Assigning tasks could use some improvement. Example: We have a weekly locker-room cleaning as a PM, we can't set up a rotating assignment for PMs. This means the managers have to manually rotate who is assigned the weekly cleaning.

Robert
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Bewertet am 26.6.2024

Highly Recommend Limble

Simply put this software and the support from Limble are fantastic.

The simplicity of starting with absolutely no software at all to a fully functional CMMS program. Support has been fantastic even 3 years later.

I think the labeling of assets could be made user friendly.

Alice
  • Branche: Textilien

Bewertet am 18.6.2024

Limble at Wanzl

very fast and easy set up with lots of help to walk you through everything

[sensitive content hidden] is always just a teams call or email away. Very smart and quick to give the correct and easy advice.

very friendly and if they are being will send to support team to get back with you quickly

Brad
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 12.6.2024

easy to use

Good was using a different type of system just a change to get use to.

user friendly, good customer support. fast response to a problem

separating different departments for annual spread sheets

Jason
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 20.5.2024

Easy To Use!

Overall a great experience. From sales to implementation coaching, very helpful people trying to help with implementation and questions.

I liked that it is really easy to navigate. If it isn't easy then most people will struggle to implement it.

The only con that comes to mind is that we have pretty big asset list so converting systems just becomes time consuming. The spread sheet template Limble offers does help.

Gregory
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 21.5.2024

Life with Limble

Limble has been a pilar for us in our organization. From ticketing to response time to managing company dollars. I would recommend Limble to any organization that's looking to streamline their maintenance operation.

Data tracking and asset management for complete visibility

I haven't found it yet. That is the truth.

Ryan
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

Get rid of Excel and get LimbleCMMS

Coming from an Excel based Maintenance program, Limble is a lifesaver. My past workflow consisted of an excel sheet with tons of macros and manual data input almost daily just to schedule PM's.
Work instructions were usually copies direct from manufactures documentation or passed along tribal knowledge.
Maintenance request were by whatever means were convenient. It wasn't uncommon to get a sticky note with a request.

Limble has allowed me to automatically schedule tasks, create interactive work instructions, and provide a simple work request portal accessible from anywhere. All in one package.

Scheduling PM's is nearly automatic now. Time interval based tasks just show up after the time has elapsed. The API can work both ways, updating hour counters automatically and pushing tasks to an ERP for scheduling.

The biggest selling point of this software was that I could start using it right away. At best, other services would offer pretty limited "sandbox" to demonstrate the functionality. Limble provided a fully functional trial that allowed me to see how it would work in my environment almost immediately.

Simple to setup and get going . Not overwhelming for new users, nor is it aggravatingly limited for expert users.

Customer support is excellent. They take the time to understand concerns and provide a human response. No copy-pasted answers that are only slightly relevant or don't answer your question at all.

Requested features usually get added quickly.

Reports and Custom dashboards to realize MTTF and MTTR data, identify trends and areas of improvement, track inventory and expenses, etc...

No major cons. When I identify the occasional issue it is usually resolved within 24 hours.
No onsite hosted install option could be a con for some.

eMaint CMMS , Fiix und UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

Hands down the trial that allowed me to immediately start using the software in my environment. Within an hour I had some assets imported, PM tasks scheduled and the Work Request portal deployed for use. ALL the other options had me either sit through a web-meeting that demonstrated functionality, use a generic limited use online demo, or wanted payment before I could even try the software. Cost - LimbleCMMS is not only one of the lower cost options, it is also the best value. NO add-on expenses
Kolbi
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 26.10.2020

Take Control of Your Maintenance Program

As a BRC-compliant, food-safe business, Preventive Maintenance is key to maintaining GMPs and accurate maintenance records. Since implementing LimbleCMMS, lead time complete repairs has gone from weeks to days; we accomplish twice the preventive maintenance tasks we did before; and I have been able to provide accounting with true, accurate records of our assets and the history of work done on them. I was also able to mass import spreadsheets of invoice history, creating an as-accurate-as-possible history of work performed on our assets as well. We've reduced admin involvement in maintenance tasks by 75% and are capturing 5x the information regarding our true Preventive Maintenance program.

I'm the maintenance manager for multiple sites across the United States, however the teams vary in size by site, so it easily accommodates large or small teams. LimbleCMMS has powerful maintenance data control in a lightweight, easy to use package. My veteran crew has embraced and taken full advantage of the inventory control, parts request process, and work order workflows, most of which can be controlled using either settings or custom dashboards. KPIs are comprehensive and easy to understand. I also easily trained my team to integrate the system into their workflows without bogging them down. Bulk updating of all data and infinite asset hierarchies made it a breeze to go from zero to fully functioning in only a few weeks and to retrospectively update and categorize assets further when the company needs it. And by fully functioning, I mean EVERY asset related to production and the facility is in the system and easily monitored for failures, MTBF, MTTR, and other critical production metrics. Lightning fast, thorough, and flexible customer service that is listening intently to the needs of its customers and responding in record time. PLUS they have an active API system as well as functionality with Zapier, which means you can integrate your data with existing systems or alternate systems where needed.

Anything I have disliked, I have voiced to the customer service team, and they've responded so quickly it's incredible. I haven't experienced such solid and responsible customer service with many if any companies I've worked with over my career.

eMaint CMMS und AppSheet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

I’ve chosen LimbleCMMS for our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) program because it is more flexible than UpKeep to capture the data we intend to manage, including capability study data and other non-traditional data I want to integrate with Asset management, but it is not as cumbersome as eMaint would be in order to error-proof the asset management process. All basic features are there, it is less expensive at the Enterprise level than the others, and we have other systems to manage some of the extras the other two programs were offering. Limble offers easy user management and association with multiple locations, which fits perfectly in our model. It also will work great for our Hamlet facility, as they will easily be able to follow suit once this system is vetted in Washington. I built from scratch a CMMS with AppSheet, but realized the ongoing maintenance would likely be impossible for someone else.
Shiloh

Bewertet am 9.12.2021

Xtant Medical - Manager Review

This has been a vast improvement to CMMS that I have used in the past.

The ease of use and ability to facilitate tracking metrics that were difficult to define for our industry.

The inability to remove any of the features that we do not use. (ie PO modules)

Warum Limble CMMS gewählt wurde

Limble was much more built out, robust, and had all the features we need.

Ideagen Quality Management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

Better pricing, more user friendly interface, and better overall model.

Hi Shiloh!

Thanks for weighing in with your Limble review. I love that you pointed out that metrics are not just hard to gather--they're hard to even define. That's where Limble really shines because it automatically collects data like how long it takes to complete tasks, which asset that time was spent on, etc. Then the dashboard pulls it all together and you suddenly know which employees are your best performers, which equipment is costing the most for repairs, etc.

Anyway, that's all just to say that we appreciate you taking a moment to shine a light on that value for others who are searching.

Cheers!

Erin from Limble

Beantwortet am 23.1.2022
Andy
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 21.11.2023

Great CMMS Software

After decision was made to go with Limble it was just very good from the beginning. Customer Service and Account Success Manger supported from day one, great job there. In general, Limble is very easy to use and very customizable in almost all features. The mobile use is awesome. We love that we are able to add pictures of the problems, which turned out to be a big timesaver, because technicians can go prepared to the broken asset with ideas in their head and if needed already with the right spare part. Great tool and our people love it.

- Easy to use
- many features are customizable
- Integration Support
- mobile use and picture function is great
- QR code scanning works great as well
- Bulk export and import is a huge help for any updates or integration from a previous software
- Reports and dashboards are very flexible and easy to set up

- if some features are not available and suggestion were submitted, their no traceability on any request to Limble, neither you will know if it will be implemented or not.
- PO forms could be more flexible/customizable.

Warum Limble CMMS gewählt wurde

Looked for a software which is easier to use

MaintiMizer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

Customizable, ease of use, price and Limble Team Knowledge.
nathan

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

Easy to use system for mintenance and asset tracking

It seemed overwhelming at first, but once you understand how it is organized it is quite easy. Easy to find, locate, track items and make PM schedules. I am glad we chose Limble. Limble is lacking in its label printing capabilities.

Easy to organize
good search filters for finding what I am looking for

Limble needs more label and printing options.
I wish limble had a "calibration module" - where you could track and print calibration due dates that are set up with special label format for printing directly from limble. ISO 900, 13485 and others would greatly benefit from this and it would set limble apart from your competitors.

Kay
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 2.12.2022

Never Drop the Ball

From the initial welcoming calls on zoom with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to the onsite implementation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I am very happy with this service and look forward to using them for years to come. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are amazing and done a great job of coming out to see us and help with our asset loading and onsite training , was completely worth the initial start up costs.If there is ever a question I need answered, the chat option has always come through! What a great service!

This software is so easy to use, it is now an essential part of my daily routine. I enter everything into the software which is wonderful for keeping me on the ball and making sure nothing is forgotten.Other employees are getting used to the request cycle and my technicians are very happy to check off the boxes when they have finished the work orders they are set. I like the ease of adding costs/parts/invoices to each ticket so we can see where money is being spent across the board. It is easy for me to be able to pull up any asset and have everything I need to know about the equipment at the click of a button when trouble shooting online or on a call to service technicians.It is keeping me very organized and it is also a great tool to show the upper management exactly what us maintenance folks get completed on a daily basis.

only some very minor areas that could use a tweak but definitley doesn't affect my work flow. I have suggested my tweaks to Limble as something they could apply later down the line when they are making adjustments

MaintainX

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

After much comparison between my options, the customer service and reviews are what won us over.
Andrea
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 20.3.2024

Limble Experience

Our experience with Limble has been great. I feel like the process went smoothly due to the support of our Customer Success Manager, Ciro Cuellar.

The pros would be the systems flexibility and our Customer Success Managers assistance with setup and issues.

It would be nice to see how others have set up their systems in a University setting. Examples would have probably been helpful for assisting with the initial set up.

Eric

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

The Easy CMMS

Our PM and reporting of broken equipment was pure chaos, and now it is simple, intuitive, and well tracked. I can't over emphasize how important the ease of use is, the lab techs would not buy-in to this software if it wasn't easy to use.

Support has been Excellent! We started on training with our support guy, and everything was so easy to set up. We got started and everything just fell into place. I was used to Maintenance Connection from a previous employer, which is great software-but they had a dedicated person to just keeping MaintConn running. The back end to keep Limble running is simple. Adding an asset and setting up PMs for it takes a minute, not 30 minutes.

The only drawback I can find is that you can't have a concurrent user licenses, and as many users as you want.

Maintenance Connection

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

Price was a big reason, it was difficult to convince the higher ups of the importance of CMMS when they hadn't used it before. Reviews of this software consistently said that support listened and made changes to improve the software when there was an issue. We haven't had to test this, so I would say they did listen and improve the software to get it to this state.
  • Branche: Lagerung

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

Great Functions and Notifications

overall has been great, the mobility and task sharing is helpful. customer service and quickness of resolving issues has been great.

QR scan!!!! really useful for assets that are set up for starting work orders or just general information.
custom dashboard is awesome that you can detail what you want to see at a glance
reporting or spread sheets for regulatory agencies. being able to allow access to auditors to review work orders, very helpful in organizing data, labor, invoices, and much more.

the software is great, but since we have so much inventory/assets the initial set up did get confusing with parents assets and children and grand... that being said, the customer service to get us launched was a good experience. i should mention we have multiple Tenants, customers, employees and auditors in our industry so the business itself was daunting to set up.

Francisco
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

Bewertet am 23.10.2019

One of the best CMMS I've Used

I am very happy with Limble it does what I need it to do and can easily keep track of work being performed and upcoming task.
I don't have to spend much time behind the computer and get more work done.

The ease of use, how user friendly it is.
Has the feel of an app even on a desktop,
easy to navigate.

Minor issues that have been submitted for ad ons

Warum Limble CMMS gewählt wurde

Job transfer and opportunity to try out new programs

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

The ease of use, extremely user friendly and easy to pick up and go. Can easily train new users on the systems and doesn't take long for them to get the hang of it.
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 12.6.2020

Met our needs. Good bang for the buck. Active development and improvement.

I like it. It works well for us. We have two full time maintenance people and about a dozen machine operators that do one or two things in it. I'd buy it again and would recommend it to others.

As a manufacturer, wWe have many employees that do infrequent or minor maintenance tasks so license models that are strictly per user don't work well. Limble offers per-user licensing but also has a per-asset model that worked well for us. The web interface works well and it is easy to make, access, complete, and comment on work orders and PM tasks. The assets and tasks are also quite easy to customize without any IT knowledge and the whole system was easy to set up with flat file/spreadsheet imports.

I don't love the dashboard-based reporting engine. I sometimes just want the ability to write my own SQL-type query or more easily get data into a PDF-type report. Reports are easy to customize and you can get most or all data out to a spreadsheet if you want to bad enough, but it should be easier to get full reporting from within the system. The counter to that is a more powerful reporting system would be more complex and the one they have is dirt simple to use and configure, so that is probably what they were going for.
File attachment capability is functional, but limited. I wish it had a faster way to drag in manuals from file shares, a way to give descriptive names to file names, and to link to or import photos from Google Photos.
Re-assigning things is cumbersome. There are batch ways to do it, but they are slow. For example, if I lose an employee and need to reassign their tasks, I have to do it separately for open items as well as scheduled items. I can't just click an open task, give it to someone else, and just check a box to make it go to that person in the future too.
There are plenty of other minor issues like those, but no deal breakers. The team is responsive and I like where they are going with it.

STEVEN
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 17.4.2024

Hands down a must have for any company trying to maintain their equipment.

when I first moved forward with implementing this system, I thought it was going to be much more difficult to get setup. But the support team gets you right through it quickly and easily. It has already streamlined our maintenance process beyond what our expectations were.

Customization and support are by far the best things about this product. No software can stand the test of time without solid support. Limble is always moving forward with innovative updates and interface designs.

There isn't much not to like. And although Limble's price is competitive, it is on the upside of costs for CMMS software but make no mistake, there are much more complicated and harder to use software systems out there at much higher prices.

MaintainX

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

Customizability, ease of use and support
  • Branche: Chemikalien

Bewertet am 22.10.2020

Limitless Limble

I've only been using it a short time, but so far I'm really enjoying working with it. I find I'm not cursing at my screen and pounding my keyboard like I did with our previous CMMS. This is at least in part because it takes about half the time to do everything.

Actually my title is a bit of a misnomer, but the programmers seem to be working on that. While it does have limits, there is much to like about Limble. It has a simple design but lots of functionality. Particularly I like the ease of use and how quickly you can find things with the excellent search function. Being able to access various types of data from within a screen rather than constantly jumping back and forth is a relief. Being able to change data readily without the fear of losing history builds confidence. I'm usually afraid to play around in most new softwares for fear of damaging something irreparably, but that is not a problem in Limble. I like the flexibility to tailor parts of Limble to my needs like adding custom data fields in several places. There is a comfortable similarity in style from module to module while still retaining unique capabilities. I love the various types of instructions that can so easily be set up in PMs and the three color dating system, which you can customize, is a quick visual indicator for both the technicians and managers as to the status of each work order.

I'm not sure there is anything I don't like about it. Mostly I see some areas for improvement, like the Purchasing module that is pretty new. But with Limble welcoming, and actually acting on, customer suggestions, I have no doubt it will gradually mature to be equal to the other modules in time.

Joe
  • Branche: Chemikalien

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

Simple yet Powerful

We had attempted to implement traditional server-based programs with no success. After research, focused on Limble and was immediately impressed. We watched their series of videos and within a week, had created the assets and PM schedules and were up and running. This program is very powerful, yet so user friendly that everyone in our organization is using it after 30 minutes of training. Our technicians run off of tablets in the field to document work history and receive assignments.

- Implementation was quick and simple, we were up and running in a week
- Cloud-based so I can manage from my laptop or phone
- Easy to use with minimal training required
- Everyone in the organization can easily submit work requests
- Great asset cost and history tracking
- Customer service walked me through all my questions during implementation

Two minor cons:
- The part tracking feature is good, but could use some more features (such as grouping like assets are)
- Allow for more frequent refresh

Antwort von LimbleCMMS

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Limble has provided been so helpful.

We just launched a ton of new features and updates to our Parts Tracking and Inventory. The updates allow you to group parts like assets. There is a video on the parts page that will walk you through the updates. Also, feel free to schedule a time to get a personal tutorial by emailing [email protected].

Beantwortet am 11.2.2020
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

User-friendly, even for non-tech industries!

We have really enjoyed using Limble to manage our property management systems, and it has transformed how our team operates. Limble adds communication AND documentation that we didn't have before.

The main reason we chose Limble was because of how user friendly it is. We are a human services agency, running about 35 group homes and day programs for adults with developmental disabilities. We needed an easy system that could be used by our small maintenance team and human service managers. The mobile app works great for our maintenance team, and the QR code functionality has been extremely well received by our program managers.

Learning how to properly set up Limble was challenging at first, and would likely be even tougher for someone without any database knowledge. They assign someone to show you how to set things up to get started, but if your company is in a non-manufacturing industry, you may need to set things up in a unique way in order for Limble to meet your needs.

Sarah,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your thoughts. You probably want the bulk of your employees to focus on caring for the residents rather than the properties. I'm glad Limble was able to make it so easy for them to get work requests into the system and so easy for your team to manage all the execution.

Limble is absolutely a great solution for manufacturing, but I'm surprised to hear that it felt less intuitive to get your assets set up in the system. Never hesitate to reach out to customer support via the chat if something isn't clear. They're more than happy to explain features so it can feel intuitive again.

Have a great day!