Pulseway Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Pulseway

Pulseway ist eine integrierte IT-Asset- und Netzwerküberwachungslösung, die für IT-Administratoren zur Fernüberwachung und -steuerung ihrer geschäftlichen IT-Ressourcen entwickelt wurde. Die Lösung unterstützt eine Multi-Bereit...

Nutzerbewertungen zu Pulseway durchsuchen

182 von 182 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

Feature-Rich, Easy to Use, and Very Innovative!!

The Pulseway Team will work hard with you to get you up and running, the agent is light, deployment is straightforward and easy. Virtually all the tools you might need are there. It has both a dashboard application that runs locally as well as a Web Interface. Remote access and control are good. The Pulseway Help site: https://www.pulseway.com/resource-centre is a good resource.
Overall for the price, Pulseway is an exceptional value.

What I like about Pulseway is that it is easy to use. When you open the console and go to a machine, you can plainly see all the options available to push software, execute DOS or PowerShell commands, send a message to the user, remotely control the PC, scope its hardware, check what software is installed. Its all there, easy to get to and easy to control. Also, Pulseway offers Webroot as a AntiMalware option. Webroot is light and fast and does the job. Our users never complain that our anti-virus software is causing their systems to slowdown or become un-useable. Oh and the Pulseway mobile app is revolutionary!

One feature that we have some issues with is the is integration between Pulseway and Webroot. When it works it works great, but here and there on a few systems the PC, Pulseway, and Webroot don't agree as to whether Webroot is installed or not. The fix to this is to do a comprehensive manual cleanup/uninstall and try again.
Tech support could be more responsive. I miss the old days when you could call and get help for almost any product, but that's not the norm anymore. Once you get hooked up with a Pulseway technician, they will work with you to resolve your issue.

Lourenco

Bewertet am 21.4.2021

ICT Empire review on Pulseway

Overall im happy - looked at other RMM providers and so far im happy to stick with Pulseway.

Easy to Implement and easy to use - very nice and clean GUI.
Patch management is great - the other extra features look amazing and will be trying those soon.
Security - after reading the Security Policy white papers - i feel more at ease that my clients data is secure.

What i love most is the fact that the Pulseway team are all ears - always keen to hear what their clients want and need - Also the fact that they are continuously updating/upgrading and adding new features.

No real cons at the moment - they are always keen to assist if i have any issues, which i haven't really had yet.
I would like to have ESET integrated into Pulseway - but they are looking into that.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus, N-sight, Atera, NinjaOne und ConnectWise Automate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pulseway

Great value for Money Clean GUI and easy to implement - dont need hours and hours of training each time i have a new IT technician. Great support team - they are always keen to help wherever possible. I have not once ever heard "sorry, we cannot assist as that is our policy" as i usually get from other providers - They will ALWAYS make a plan to assist you - That alone is golden.
Kenny
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

Pulseway

I've used several different systems like this and Pulseway's UI and functionality is top notch. As always for software there is room for improvement, but they have been working towards stable and useful additions to the software and I'm hopeful for the future. My Solution Specialist representative is great to work with and is always helpful!

Very nice improvements since version 6.0. The organization of the logins and systems is much nicer and easier to use since v.5. Also having the integration for antivirus and 3rd party patches is a very nice to have.

-Sometimes the service times out and disconnects from the server and the service will need to be restarted.
-Can't save or locate the webroot product id in pulseway. You have to login to the dashboard of webroot to get this.
-needs an at a glance note on each system to identify primary user of system.

Die besten Alternativen zu Pulseway

Trenton

Bewertet am 27.12.2021

Product is solid, support can be hit-and-miss

Used the product for years on the Pro version, until I was forced into a non-optional upgrade to the Teams plan. The forced transition process could not have been more poorly planned on the part of Pulseway, and burned me bad enough that I migrated all of my endpoints to a different product. If you start out on the Teams plan perhaps you'll have a better result, just pray that they don't decide to forcibly change you to something new or different a few years down the line.

Custom scripts, cross-platform compatibility, custom alerts

Core Pulseway software is excellent and reliable. Some of the peripheral things are less than stellar. The AV integration feels just a bit janky (Kaspersky in particular), and difficult to deploy custom whitelists and exclusions that work.

Luis

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

Excelent Solution

Very easy to manage all our customers main systems.

The mobile APP is excellent and the easy of usage

Some missing features when we started to use but it has evolved a lot. Currently just the need of a delayed restart of a server would be perfect!

Eric
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 25.5.2019

I did it the Pulseway

My clients have a good overview of their inventory. Updating windows is effortless.

easy to use and to deploy. Good reporting functionality. Patching and monitoring is super!

The PSA functionality is too much. It would be easier to select which modules you actually need. The remote desktop feature is very limited in comparison to Teamviewer. It would be nice to have a dutch translation.

Atera

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pulseway

Excellent customer relationship, direct contact with the people of Pulseway. They also value your input.
Rob

Bewertet am 1.7.2021

Pulseway - It just works !

Approaching a year now, very pleased that even my colleague can understand it.

Ease of installation and ability to get up to speed with agents and advanced features. The mobile App is simply brilliant.

More support needed for Linux based systems to centralise changes in the main console. At the minute this is manual and in Linux done via a config file. Would like the ability to modify all centrally.

NinjaOne

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pulseway

Ease of use, price, capability, big picture thinking.
Ed
Ed
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.7.2017

Pulseway is the absolute best monitoring solution out there!

I began using Pulseway as PcMonitor a few years ago. I had been using another product that was hard to configure and prone to so many false alarms it was useless. Then I found Pulseway and the whole game changed. Pulseway is priced fairly – my previous solution was SO expensive and the support spotty. The Pulseway software is easy to configure and can be accessed securely from pc or smartphone. Critical functions like restarting services , rebooting machines and even access to a command line can be done remotely. I get the right warnings directly to my phone or desktop wherever I am. I was on the beach in Maui over Christmas and one of my servers had a problem with a service that needed to be restarted – with other monitoring products I would have had to go back to my room, start up my laptop, hope to get wifi and vpn connection and RDP directly to the problem machine. Pulseway allowed me to clear the alert, check the status of the server and restart the service (Apache Tomcat) from my chair on the beach and not miss a minute of my children’s surfing lesson.

Our organization has embraced this software. I recommended this to a colleague who had a critical scheduling server running multiple tasks via task scheduler. Due to service account limitations the server would log out the account every weekend. My colleague installed Pulseway and was able to keep the server signed in while we pursued a permanent solution and now has multiple servers on his own account.

I have yet to find a serious downside to this product. It is truly amazing and just works well. Well worth the low cost.

Bas

Bewertet am 16.10.2023

This tool is needed when supporting large numbers of systems

with Pulseway i'm in control of the customer landscapes. This gives me the advantage to support before big trouble is visibile for the customers

it isn't cheap, and the is some noise in the notifications- takes same time

Morné
Morné

Bewertet am 22.5.2015

Monitoring and Management - anytime, anywhere!

Having been in various IT related industries throughout my career I've used a variety of solutions similar to Pulseway.
None have made attending to any alerts or issues throughout the infrastructure this quick and easy.
Offering a single pane of glass for your entire infrastructure, you get the information you need, in a format that's efficient, and can attend to issues from your phone!

Yes you can install a SSH and RDP client on your phone and launch browsers, but every one of these methods wastes precious minutes as you scramble to open everything needed to attend to a critical issue.
With Pulseway, this is no longer any concern!

Most importantly - getting to work quicker. With direct integration with various services used throughout your environment, Pulseway offers immediate access to resolving issues, without the need to hop between different management interfaces, control panels or other systems.

Consistent interfaces throughout their applications, be it the web interface, Windows or mobile apps.

A passionate and amazing vendor - suggestions are taken seriously and these guys genuinely take to heart any feedback you give them.

Constant improvements - they are always working towards improving their product and adding new features.

Nothing of importance - my last point noted with the Pros is the passion shown by the vendor - this nullifies any real shortcoming because every criticism/suggestion I've had has not only been attended to, but are slated for release with future updates!

Dave
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 10.6.2019

We Love Pulseway

Pulseway has gotten better and continues to improve on their service offering. They have partnered with Webroot for antivirus and security training and Unitrends for backup. Both services we use and neither has let us down. I highly recommend Pulseway and we are very happy with their service. Give them a test drive and see for yourself how admin friendly they are.

We have been using Pulseway for 3 years system wide. Our IT team has until this year consisted of just me to support 14 sites. Most of my sites are relatively close with my closest at 1 mile and furthest 90 miles away. But I have one site in Colorado and another in Florida. Pulseway lets me manage all sites seamlessly. With their recent addition of 3rd party software updating, it is a more complete offering that makes our jobs so much easier.
Their phone app is what sold me on Pulseway and continues to provide the best remote tool that I’ve ever seen.

I come from a small MSP consulting background where we tried several different RMMs & PSAs but ended up using Continuum for our main system. I’ve also used SolarWinds in the past, Pulseway handles most of the tasks that Continuum and SolarWinds do, not 100% yet, but the few parts that are left out is room for improvement and growth.

Bewertet am 19.4.2021

Never looked back!

Easily manage way more PCs that I would normally have managed. Are managing a lot more problems so can focus only on the bigger picture issues that need addressing. Really makes you shine as an IT Support Provider and as such helps to grow your business.

Love that there is a mobile app for me to monitor everything from anywhere. It is simple to monitor and manage and takes difficult tasks and makes them easy. Every IT administrator should use it.

Some lag in functionality as it is a cloud product but not enough to put me off. Time difference between myself and support meaning I have to wait overnight to get some answers/action.

Atera

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pulseway

At the time it had a PSA module
Stephen
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 19.4.2021

Outstanding

I have never experienced such good support, from presales questions, onboarding, and support, to help me work through implementing solutions for my unique needs. I feel lucky I found this solution.

Pulseway has exceeded my expectation. It is managing all of our distributed computers. Even more impressive has been the customer support. My initial Product Specialist, Customer Success Manager, IT trainer, everyone, has been fantastic. I don’t have a memory of working with a company where every person has been so helpful and capable.

Your product has been an excellent solution for our needs and your team is fantastic. Thanks for everything.

None at this time. Plus, regular updates keep adding great feratures.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 21.12.2018

Amazing product, amazing team, fantastic value

Best monitoring and management software out there
Well priced
Has all the features one would require
Control everything from your phone with the Phone App
New features added all the time
Support is brilliant
Able to rebrand the software with your own company information
Group policies make managing settings across organisations/departments a breeze
Ability to create custom scripts is fantastic
Easy to for technicians to adopt and my clients love it

Remote desktop isn't the fastest and lacks built in file transfer and chat (chat is done via a separate app) - although support say they are working to improve this.
Can't manage third party updates in patch management
Would love more antivirus options, perhaps Malwarebytes or Bitdefender
There isn't an unlimited endpoints license option (or a per technician license model) to help curb costs when you've got a considerable amount of endpoints to license

Thor
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 24.5.2019

My review

I really like Pulseway. The company has great ideas they just need to keep up with technology. We should be seeing a monitor for NAS devices by now. Make it control printers. Cloud printing would be so much more useful to me than 3rd party patching. I don't know why this 3rd party patching is getting so much attention, I find it quite useless.

I like the fact that I can do most of my repairs without interrupting my clients work. I also like the antivirus integration.

The PSA is terrible, we are not going to continue using it. I wish there was more antivirus choices. I hope the dashboard will eventually provide more useful information such as the asset info panel, it doesn't provide enough info.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 26.7.2018

Best time saving software available

I love the pricing. I pay far less than what I would pay with other RMM providers. I get more than I pay for with Pulseway. I manage hundreds of computers as the sole IT provider for my company. I tried multiple competitors software before deciding on Pulseway. The others were cumbersome or had licensing that did not fit what we needed to do. With Pulseway I pay for what I need, no more.

There are areas that Pulseway lacks in, the predominant being MAC usage. My only complaint is not being able to push MAC updates, and use the remote desktop App on a MAC.

Stephen
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 6.6.2019

How we use Pulseway

It's so incredibly useful. I turns long overnight procedures into playing with your phone on the couch. It would take me around 2x 8 hour overnight shifts to properly run updates all the machines, now its all done from my couch as the wife and I watch TV together. Just fantastic!

It visually offers you the information you are looking for in an easy to read and intuitively presented manner. It saves me hours a week, days every month and at least a month every year to simply allow me to keep my workstations working optimally. A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. Pulseway makes my links stronger!

The leg work needed to set up correctly. Manually setting each PC to Wake on LAN, Name changes, Writing scripts, etc... Sometimes I feel that this product is really 3 in one. However the cohesion of it all is broken. I don't often use the remote software, relying heavily on Microsoft RDP. Or simply just walking to their location. If the remote option was in the same space I would find the CPU or the Updates, than I would utilize it more. Same with Webroot, my antivirus, I find myself using the Pulseway to install the software on other's PCs, however I lack in utilizing the full benefits because of the many steps needed to.

Giulio
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

Bewertet am 2.7.2021

Great Software

The support provided by Pulseway has been excellent and they are very keen to make sure you get the most out of the software.

Pulseway was very easy to deploy and provides excellent overview of all assets being monitored.
The ability to remotely check the status of servers or workstations, restart services and set alerts for common tasks is excellent.

The reporting feature is OK but could be a little more flexible with the types of reports produced.

Jason
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 30.10.2018

2nd Year Review

100% the best business investment so far!

We have had this software for little over 2 years now. It is a complete RMM tool that works flawlessly. With many options from snmp traps to thermals of the device you are monitoring. The app is very easy to use with 80% of the same capability as the dashboard.

Setup was easy however communication for setting up the SSL on the self hosted option was somewhat spotty.

Nathan

Bewertet am 30.5.2019

Overwhleming Potential

the overall wealth of information presented to you from a dashboard standpoint, as well as some of the 3rd party integrations is incredible, the ability for this to be a one-stop shop is there for sure but it still needs refinement

the RDP feature is very de-centralized (3 separate apps), no RDP support for mobile devices, no native mgmt app for OSX, a lot of the integrated features like software removal, updates etc, fail or dont uninstall as with the native Windows uninstall feature, native ADD/REMOVE AD features are also lacking

Scott

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

Best Monitoring Package on The Planet

The ability for our team to effectively monitor all of our mission critical servers and resources. In addition, the ability for us to take corrective actions from our mobile devices is of great benefit. I'm not sure there really is a true competitor or replacement for this in the industry.

We really have nothing negative to say about the product.

Clinton
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Bewertet am 28.5.2019

Getting better all the time

Bringing IT Management for a Group of companies in-house. Not being able to harness a MSPs system anymore we found Pulseway offers the same or better management for less.

Pulseway's RMM system allows remote management of systems and a handy ticketing system in the PSA as well. Compared to other offerings on the market that I looked at its quite competitive price wise, and every 6 months new features are release.

Sometimes lacks a bit of polish, but this is a system mostly for IT pros so not a deal breaker.

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

Fairly OK mid-range solution

It worked well for a time, however we did switch to an alternate product.

Very friendly GUI, easy to learn and to instruct others.

Lacks a lot of features present in other RMM solutions, pricing is fairly steep too when considering this.

Jon
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 30.5.2019

Very powerful software that I probably don’t use anywhere near to capacity

Applying updates on the fly, pushing out PS scripts as needed for certain tasks, and status monitoring are all a nice benefit when you are a one man IT Department.

Easy to use and easy to deploy. The Remote Desktop is a great replacement for my existing remote support software. The absolute best feature, in my opinion, is the ability to push out PS scripts to automate routine tasks; targeted to specific machines.

If I have to pick one; it is a little expensive for a small agency such as mine. I would also like to see me more PS script templates made available. Mainly because I am a total noob with PS and prefer to learn from others.

Jacob
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 31.8.2018

No bull shit , event based server/node monitorering solution

Easy to setup
low cost
dashboard and app
Pulseway are accessible , we use that dashboard app to get events to use in our overall dashboard

Dashboard app lacks customization options
i miss a list of all events instead of the marquee in the buttom.
Server events is decentralized configured

182 Bewertungen