Yahoo Mail Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail ist eine cloudbasierte E-Mail-Anwendung, die über Desktop-PCs und mobile Geräte genutzt werden kann. Die Lösung bietet verschiedene Tools zur Vereinfachung der E-Mail-Suche und zur Verbesserung der Posteingangsorganisat...

4.1

Melvin M
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

User Friendly Experience

It's unique email features and user friendly interface is what influences me as a current user of Yahoo Mail till date. I'm able to send emails to anyone using email service in the world with zero challenges.

The fact that the software has major competition from Gmail. I love Yahoo mail personally Yahoo Mail looks better than its competition but others prefer Gmail , I personally dont understand why , I love Yahoo!

Vijay
Vijay
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

Wonderful Application for Email

My overall experience which was more than 2 years was not bad. I can say that it's good to use for email at small scale.

I have been using Yahoo mail service since last two years. I find it very interesting, easy to use, better management of emails, proper challen for daily email to your company employees.

It's charged for using extra mail services. I find difficulty because i can't use proper feature as it's paid.

Zoho Mail

Warum Yahoo Mail gewählt wurde

I switched from zoho mail because it has small amount of data storage. It was 5 GB only.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Zoho Mail

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

Yahoo mail is better than Zoho and it good for daily high mb receiving and sending of emails in your business.
Rachel
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 29.5.2024

Yahoo mail is very fluid and easy to use

Yahoo mail can be accessed on just about any device. It's great and user friendly on computers, laptops, tablets, phones and even smart watches. You can be notified and respond within mere seconds. It also allows you to be logged in on multiple devices, for example the entire office could be logged into the same account and be able to respond to customers promptly.

The only con I would have is that it doesn't automatically log you out when you close the box. You have to go in and actually logout. So, just simply closing the box doesn't close you out of the email. You are still logged in once someone launches the browser.

Die besten Alternativen zu Yahoo Mail

Destiny
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 11.5.2024

Just yahooing around

Yahoo mail is still one of my favorite places to receive my email

I liked how the app in Yahoo! Mail kept everything very organized

It tends to send important mail to the spam folder more often than I like

Nilesh
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.3.2024

Yahoo Mail review

Overall experience with Yahoo has been great so far. Far better than my previous email provider.

I like Yahoo for the storage space that it provides, its low cost and its good spam filters.

If Yahoo could reduce the number of ads, that would be great.

Robert
Robert
  • Branche: Druck

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

Good Enough

It's been okay but, not great. I use it when I have to but, I sometimes get a little embarrassed giving people my Yahoo email address. To be frank.

It works about as well as any other mail software, it's just not vastly different.

My main con would be the connotation that Yahoo mail gives others and the people that use it are generally looked upon as archaic, old & outdated. It's similar to how people view AOL, Hotmail or Outlook.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

It's an email address that I have had for a long time so I kept it.
mary
  • Branche: Forschung

Bewertet am 14.5.2024

Easy email management

I have been using Yahoo Mail for 6+ years now and I think that it is one of the best email sites/engine I have used. It is straight forward and resourceful. It is user friendly and straight forward. I like that it has tips for new features that are added. shows how-to-use easy steps

Yahoo has many features. I like that the Spam and Junk are separated from the main Inbox.

the dashboard can be more organized because you can't easily find the inbox with all the news and media posts

• Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

Yahoo Mail

Have been using it for over 25 years plus and being a heavy user even for business, it was been wonderful with no issues or outages

Yahoo Mail has been a proven product at the infancy of the email account systems on the internet and has sustationing usage over time with reliability.

As always the Ads but they do have an option to pay for Ad free

Jasmine
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 11.5.2024

Yahoo

my overall experience with yahoo mail is still the same. I will continue to use Yahoo.

I love the features that the google mail have, I also like that I can search for things just as the same in google search bar as well. I like that I can Find anything in the search bar , like emails when i need to find them.

I havent had anything bad about my google, only this 1 time my email was hacked and it took months for me to prove who i was. that was the longest process

Joseph
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 14.5.2024

Not as user friendly as Gmail

Organized formatting and ease of use. Some other clients allow for easy streamlining of website use.

Not as functional as Gmail. Gmail easier to use and link to other accounts.

Georgiana
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 10.4.2023

Why chose Yahoo?

I solved my mail storage with Yahoo and improved my security with the different features Yahoo offers.

I love that Yahoo helps manage my emails. It separates my emails into different categories automatically. It separates junk email from unread and even more. The spam blocker, on the other hand, is very connected because it blocker unwanted emails from different sites and senders. When it comes to monitoring what I like best is that I can have my emails in my inbox for as long as I want. Then what I do not want or not using will then be deleted without having to do it every sing time. The search and filter section is very useful and comes in a handle when looking for an email that was sent. Let's talk about the filter session it made my life easy and has everything in order. I can filter all messages when it comes to orders and more. I can also search for one word and all the email that has that word will filter up. Wow, email training is amazing. This feature helps me to see if my customer or anyone to who I send a message opens my email and even if they click on my links. Archiving works hand in hand with search/filter. I can remove an email from my inbox using the archive and can find it quickly back using search. It's like hiding a message or basically keeping it safe instead of deleting it. I can log in to multiple devices and activate my notification. There is no need to go and check the app anymore. I love that I can just click on the notification and it takes me to the email.

I love everything about Yahoo. Yahoo is a part of my family.

• Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

Yahoo Mail Regular Usage Review

My overall experience with yahoo mail is amazing.

This software gets what it is supposed to get done flawlessly.

The last thing I like about this software is that it isn't connected like the other email services how I'd like it, the software is kind of segregated from every other platform.

Warum Yahoo Mail gewählt wurde

Outlook was even more segregated from every other platform as well as hard to use and navigate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

Because I thought I wasn't ready for the others at this time, I regret not choosing Gmail immediately
Melissa
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 3.9.2023

Yahoo

Highly recommended to use, you wouldn't regret using this app.

I love using yahoo mail for all my email needs. Very easy to use and great storage space, no delays with your mail.

No issues, I've been using yahoo mail for 5 years and I prefer this app over any other. I love it!!!

Omar Elsayed
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 30.10.2021

that is old, I close my account there

The most prominent new features of the application allow users to create more than one account on the application and open them at the same time, as people create multiple accounts for different purposes, as one of the accounts is for shopping, the other may be work, and the other maybe for personal use

The inability of the application to display files and documents "Word, Excel, PowerPoint", modify them and save them, or the ability to send them without saving,

• Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Trusted Mail Service for Over a Decade

Yahoo Mail is the first mail service I ever signed up for on my own. More than 10 years later, it still has relevance and value in the industry as a recognizable and trusted mail services. I am pleased with what I have received from it over the many years.

Yahoo Mail is one of the best services for sending and receiving e-mail. You can move, archive, star, or delete mail with the click of a button, and Yahoo Mail has folders available you can create to sort your mail. Though one of my cons mentions obvious spam filtering through into the main inbox, it is also easy to mark items as spam - and you can browse the spam folder and mark anything not as spam. The search bar works well to look for any specific mail items or senders.

The amount of ads on Yahoo Mail have ramped up substantially in recent years and can get in the way. Though this is likely affected by the amount of years I have had this Yahoo Mail account, I also receive a large amount of spam - and Yahoo doesn't filter out some of the most obvious scams.

Raj
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

Useful Email Features with An Intuitive Interface

Yahoo Mail offers pretty much everything for free that others do but too many ads may spoil the experience a little bit for some users.

1. Yahoo mail service is a neat email communication that is well-integrated with other features of Yahoo.
2. As usual, you get to organize your mails, archive, move, delete, or categorize them in folders, etc.
3. The Views feature lets you instantly sort specific categories of mails like photos, subscriptions, receipts, docs, and so on.
4. You can use all email features with yahoo calendar, notepad, and contacts for effective communication management. For example, you can quickly add the sender to your Yahoo contacts list with a few clicks within the Yahoo mail window.
5. The search feature is quite powerful and you can wade through thousands of emails easily to find specific messages(s).
6. You can star important emails and block spam emails.
7. Yahoo’s mail settings let you customize your experience and manage a large number of mails effortlessly.
8. Vacation responder feature lets you auto-reply emails with pre-set details.
9. You can also import or export your entire address book.
10. You get 1 TB of free cloud storage space for every Yahoo mail account.

1. You see too many advertisements around your inbox.
2. Yahoo mail plus has some advanced features like temporary email ID or email domain blocking for active email users but it is a paid feature and you don’t see any advertisements. For some users, the payment may not be worth it especially when competitors offer it for free.
3. Draft message section is too basic with standard editing features.
4. Yahoo mail plus trial is available for a short period of 14 days only.
5. There are no inbuilt chat or video call features.

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

Functional, but getting outdated

Yahoo Mail has a lot of storage capacity, which is perfect for keeping all of my emails. I've been using it for over ten years and have never had to clear my inbox since it's never been full. It is convenient for people like me to have a news summary displayed on the main dashboard since it ensures that I always have something to read and that I am up to date with current events. Its vital spam detection ensures that spam never reaches your inbox instead of filtering it to the junk folder.

There is an excessive number of adverts. The software will bombard you with irrelevant information, and there is no way of stopping it, as far as I've discovered. It also publishes all email responses in a chain format, similar to old Tumblr, which might be confusing. In terms of email, everything is OK, but the service is fading away, and no new features are being provided to keep customers happy.

• Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.6.2021

Yahoo A Standard email service

Yahoo Mail has been fantastic. It has cut communication time and distance, as well as sparked the current digital boom. I can't picture a world without it because it has brought so many people closer together. Yahoo, on the other hand, seems to be fading. It is unable to stay up with its competition and the services they provide.

1. Using the yahoo contact tool within yahoo mail, you may save all of your contacts online.
2. It is easier to use than others, and you may get support from Yahoo at any moment by dialing the yahoo customer support number.
3. It is simple to handle because it distinguishes between inbox, sent, spam, and other areas.

Yahoo recently stopped offering forwarding as a free service. This is a fundamental feature that most rivals provide for free and has been available for a long time. They've also placed more obtrusive adverts that are easy to click on by accident and cover up the inbox. I would switch if I didn't have almost a decade of memberships and logins connected to this account.

Stephanie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 12.4.2023

Yahoo Mail Makes Sorting Emails Easy

My overall experience with Yahoo Mail for the most part is positive. I love the features that Yahoo Mail has and Gmail does not. I still use both platforms but I really do enjoy the nice features that Yahoo Mail has to offer.

What I love most about Yahoo Mail is the fact that all of the documents and pictures that you've ever gotten in an email is all in one folder with the email attachment to it. I wish Gmail had this feature but this is really important to me because it's so much easier being able to find documents I need or I can search in the documents folder and find it right there instead of trying to think who sent that email with the documents.

Email Monitoring is one thing that Yahoo Mail needs to maybe work on a little, and I only say this because my email had actually gotten hacked and I was completely unaware of this until I go checking my email and I can't get into it. I had my phone number and back-up email on there which had gotten deleted by the hacker, but there definitely should be better security for instances like this.

Fadiah
Fadiah
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.8.2021

Best of the best for email service

Yahoo Mail is a fantastic email service provider, and it was one of the first to offer free emailing services to the general public and the general public at large. The user interface for Yahoo Mail is quite primary and easy to use. It places a high priority on the security and privacy of its users' data and communications. In addition, its spam filter is highly effective, preventing all spam virtually from reaching your inbox.

In Yahoo mail, the maximum file size for sending attachments of 25 megabytes. Additionally, it displays advertisements in the primary inbox and sends messages about the latest news, which I feel looks like a Spam email. Otherwise, it is an excellent email service provider.

Thien
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.4.2023

Used to be a good email solution

Its free tier has decent offerings. The interface on both the webmail and the app is clean and simple enough. Also, the feature of automatically managing free trials is a nice touch.

Not sure whether the Pro subscription is worth it, especially when nobody seems to have Yahoo Mail anymore. Spam filter also doesn’t seem to work that well compared to alternative email services. Also, the amount of news and daily updates is just too much, overwhelming the contents of the mailbox.

Shahryar
Shahryar
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

Yahoo Mail..

Yahoo messenger is a fast and secure email platform. Apart from its email service, I loved it for its messenger to connect and communicate with friends and family living at a distance.

Yahoo mail is a dedicated email platfrorm with very clean and simple interface which makes sending and reading recieved emails very easy. It is among the first email services that started to provide free service to mass public. It offers a huge storage space for your emails and attachment files. Also it has a very smart spam detector, and spams seldomly manages to get it to your main inbox. Its major plus point is that it highly values the saftey and security of its user's conversations and data.

Yahoo mail used to be the most popular email service a decade ago, but it has lost its shine as it didn't evolved with time as fast as its competitor Gmail in ways like integrating with other services. Also it shows ads in the main inbox which is a bit annoying.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 13.8.2022

JAM Yah Mail Review

I have been using this software for many years, and I recommend this to anyone surfing on the internet for the first time. This is an essential beginning to emailing friends to coworkers. I have always liked the quality of service I get on this site, and will continue using Yahoo as long as it still exists in cyberspace.

First off, this is the basis when it comes sending an email, especially now. I always like how simple it is to monitor thousand of emails a day. Responding to them has never been hard, and I have had no trouble filtering the urgency as well. Changing the theme is very cool too!

Recently I have noticed certain emails showing up from the spam folder even though I never took them away from the folder to begin with. They show up back in my inbox for some reason. I do not like this as I do not want spam showing in my inbox when I just sent them to the spam folder. I do not find cool important emails showing up in the spam folder when they belong in the inbox. The misreading of such emails tiring.

• Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 5.10.2023

Yahoo y’a hoooo

Yahoo mail has a dynamic interface and is easy to use. As a small business I feel valider by the tool as I’m not overpriced

Sometimes deleted mails will resurface . . It’s spam blocker is a bit wonky and usually is hard to filter

Godwin
Godwin
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 16.10.2021

Good mailing service but didn't evolve fast enough

Yahoo mail was the first email account I ever created for myself over 10 years ago and I've been using it ever since then. At the time, it was topnotch with no serious competition but somehow got left behind because it didn't evolve fast enough as the likes of gmail. Nevertheless, using yahoo mail is of sentimental value to me and I just wish it would evolve more rapidly with more amazing features.

What I like most about yahoo mail is that fact that I can create folders and redirect specific mails with keywords in there without having to move them myself.

I think the spam management algorithm of yahoo mail needs some upgrading because it often finds it difficult to differentiate spams from primary which makes a mess of the inbox. As well, some important mails often get dumped in the spam folder. And I wish yahoo remove ads from yahoo mail or at least reduce them, they can be very annoying. I'll like to see yahoo mail take more advantage of cloud storage like what gmail does with drive.

759 Bewertungen