ScrapRight Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über ScrapRight

ScrapRight ist eine Bestandskontrollsoftware, mit der Unternehmen Verkaufsverträge erstellen, Materialkosten verwalten, Bestände handhaben und Sendungen durchführen können. Die Plattform ermöglicht es Führungskräften, die...

Nutzerbewertungen zu ScrapRight durchsuchen

99 von 99 Bewertungen
Randa
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

Great way to stay organized

I can't imagine running our business without Scrapright. It's made daily business so much easier. The customer service is excellent. Anytime I have a question or problem they respond within the hour and have a solution for me.

It prevents a lot of mistakes to happen from human error. It saves us time by generating a ticket and doing the math that by the time the customer comes to the window they are already paid and taken care of. I like how you can make the program to fit your needs as far as different commodities and prices for specific customers.

Using the Ipad on the road. You have to be connected to wifi in order to log in. Then when you go on the road and try to use the printer it only prints "weight" ticket. Sometimes when you don't have wifi the ticket gets lost. I understand the ticket isn't connected remotely and it's supposed to sync when you hit wifi, it doesn't on occasion.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Good morning Randa! Thank you for the amazing review! Appreciate it more than you know!
Regarding the iPad, you can now login remotely without Wifi and without an iPad that is connected to the internet. This would of course eliminate the possibility of losing a ticket as well. I asked Derek to give you a shout on how to make this happen for you ASAP!
If, after that call, it resolves your cons and you want to update your review, I believe Capterra makes a way for that!

Beantwortet am 24.2.2020
Alex

Bewertet am 1.4.2021

Help getting problems fixed

overall has been good been a few bumps in the road but always been able to sort it out

The software is easy to use has lots of features that fit our needs

There are really no cons I can think about, about the software itself. My real concern is when you need help
everything is done through email and chat lines and that does work if you are comfortable with that type of communication. I prefer to pick up a phone and talk to someone.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Technical support has been very good to us and for our company. We appreciate her help, dedication, and quick response even though the email/chat line.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Alex, thank you for the amazing review! I appreciate the candid & honest feedback more than you know. I have spent some time today with the Support Engineers and reminded them that not everyone likes to txt & chat like you do and reminded them that our policy is to pick up the phone and call 100% of the time! Thank you for your patience with us! We appreciate your long time business with ScrapRight and all of the referrals you have sent as well!

Beantwortet am 7.4.2021
ELIZABETH

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

Senior Buyer

for the price I wish the program did more. I also wish that when you call tech support to fix a problem it could be done right then, that is when the customer is here-loss of customers

It makes filing reports easy. would be better if when it messes up you could fix problems to resubmit the reports. example if license was expired be able to update after the transaction.

can not fix problems. we are just stuck. the program is slow. the program is redundant, it does not do everything we need to be compliant. ie cash cards the program forces us to type and retype customer info to stay complaint.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Elizabeth, we are so sorry for your experience with https://iscrapright.com/, I believe we shared with you early on, all of the features you are looking for are available at https://scrapright.com/ and we would love the opportunity to assist you in upgrading your account. We are hoping that an upgrade would also turn that frown upside down and help get you to 5 Stars!! That's our goal! If not know that we are working on improving your experience with iScrapRight every day and we have some exciting things in the pipeline for you! Shon Duty 877-897-6422

Beantwortet am 17.10.2019

Die besten Alternativen zu ScrapRight

Angela
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 8.7.2020

Great software

We have been using this software since since Shon started and still today are using it .

It’s easy to use , easy to learn , and always improving it

Difficult combining 3 yards to one main server

Angela
Thank you so much for the solid feedback from one of our longest and first customers!! We appreciate you!

Beantwortet am 10.7.2020
pat
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

Bewertet am 25.4.2019

Scrap Right is the Right Choice

We have enjoyed excellent service for five years now. They are always willing to improve there product to keep current with technology and industry trends. I look forward to running Scrap Right in all of our future location!

The ScrapRight Software is the easy to use. Customers are in and out quickly with complete transparency. We can also recall old purchases with easy. This system has paid for its self over and over again! I have it in use at both of my yards and if ever we have a problem tech support is always available to assist.

Scrap Right is real good about addressing issues and making changes to better fit your needs.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Pat, thank you for you very kind review! We appreciate partnering with you, your companies & your employees! And we look forward to being there with you as you grow into your new locations!

Beantwortet am 29.4.2019
Diana

Bewertet am 19.10.2023

Super Service

It has been a learning experience - but after running program for the last three years and learning the shortcuts etc. I have found it to be a great program for what we need in our Scrapyard

The ease of use and the most helpful team of techs for support issues.

Every time you save a name to a ticket instead of attaching an actual customer it creates a new customer. At the end of the week I end up with a long list of these that I need to delete.

Jim

Bewertet am 18.10.2023

Scrap Right Support

The support staff for techical issues does a great joband quickly solves problems

No it meets our needs for our Metal Recycling business

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our team, Jim! We work hard to provide our customers with the best possible service, and it means a lot to us to hear that you're satisfied. Thank you for taking the time to let us know, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything else.

Beantwortet am 20.10.2023
Joshua
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 6.11.2023

Scrapright

Never had any issues with the Scrapright team they are always prompt with their response when you need help and quick to get it fixed

Easy to use as well as easy to navigate and teach to new employees

I would say theres just too many counterparts for harwars with the set up but as long as you know how it all relays and works its good

Keerthi
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 11.10.2023

Technical Support

Scrapright Technical Support is fantastic. [sensitive content hidden] did a wonderful job solving the issue we had. She was on top of things, and explained to me what was going on and how to fi x it.

None, it's a good reliable software. Works well.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 13.5.2019

New approach needed

Good POS system for the price and run specials.

Doesn't interface well with Quickbooks, and staff isn't helpful navigating the pitfalls of your product.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

With no name I have to make an assumption that you are an iScrapRight subscriber? Our iScrapRight product is not intended to integrate with QuickBooks, nor will this be an offering in the future on this product. If you would like a discounted price on upgrading to our flagship product ScrapRight which does including integration to QuickBooks I would like to offer that to you.
Also, iScrapRight includes chat support with our Tier One team but our Tier One and Tier Two support techs are available to our ScrapRight customers from 7am to 7pm EST M-F and Saturday's from 8am - 4pm EST via phone, chat and help desk tickets.
Again, my main message here is please feel free to call me directly with concerns and for any help you may feel you are not receiving. My door is always open!
Shon Duty, President, 877-897-6422 x1001

Beantwortet am 20.6.2019
Victor

Bewertet am 15.12.2017

Happy with our purchase, customer service really makes the package.

Customer support, we were having a hard time with our previous company.

Ease of use, but I like the service availability and quick response. We depend on Scrapright for our daily operation if it goes down we cannot function effectively.

Sometimes it locks up. Some of the admin functions are time consuming. It would be nice to change all prices then hit save rather than having to change 1 at a time.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Victor, thank you for the kind words and the honest review of ScrapRight. We appreciate this more than you know! Wanted to follow up on price updating, have you seen the ability to update pricing from the grid? This eliminates the one at a time price update. Please feel free to give me a call at anytime and I can show you this and a few other tips and tricks that can speed up your day! 877-897-6422

Beantwortet am 18.12.2017
Jacob

Bewertet am 18.12.2017

I've had scrap right for many years now. Durability is excellent. Been easy to use.

Streamlined inventory cost and analysis.

It is user friendly once you understand the system. Provides inventory and record keeping details. That enables me to maintain accurate cost analysis as well as keeping historical analysis.

At times the system runs slow. Other times part of the system just stops functioning and needs to reboot.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Jacob, thank you for taking out time of a crazy schedule to give us a 10 out of 10 recommendation! We appreciate it more than you can know! Regarding the slow or reboot, just a note, you have been with us I believe for 6 or 7 years, I am pretty confident that we could eliminate these issues altogether with a newer better up to date server that would also come with a 3yr NBD Onsite Warranty. Call me for options!

Jessica

Bewertet am 8.11.2022

Scrap King and AMR

We love the weighing portion of this software, overall happy with it, but would like better support on some of the other issues

The weighing portion is super easy to use, AP and AP ticket review are utilized all the time

Inventory portion of this program is not user friendly, to many tabs to click back and forth from, having to convert to bol and then again to an invoice is repetitive also trying to correct a bol that is already converted to invoice is difficult. Tickets that are converted to a bol that do not have a tare weight freeze in the system and require IT to fix. We are not to happy with the reports offered either.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Hi Jessica. I am so glad that you are happy with our ease of use and quality of our software, we work really hard at delivering the best always! Can you give me any additional information regarding the support department and the rating you assigned to them? We are building the worlds best support department and need as much feedback as we can get.
Regarding Inventory, I really appreciate your frank and candid feedback and take it to heart. I have spoken to Design and Development as well as to the Training department and we have a few ideas. I have asked Randy to give you a call and discuss. Thank you again!

Beantwortet am 9.11.2022
Jeff
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 7.4.2023

Metal Man

Its been a great longtime relationship

Every quality...the people in sales as well as support techs are awesome

none really. I just wish I didn't need the program but it is state law.

Jeff
You have always been an amazing partner to ScrapRight! We appreciate your business and this review! You are helping so many to be able to make the RIGHT choice for their software needs!

Beantwortet am 12.4.2023
Scott

Bewertet am 15.12.2017

We've been using ScrapRight for over 5 years now and have been very pleased with it.

ScrapRight keeps us compliant with state recycling laws. It's easy to use and easy to teach others to use.

I have no major complaints. The tech team is working out some kinks in the latest version. I will be ready for the GA vehicle upload to work without any problems.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Scott, thank you for taking the time to provide ScrapRight with a review! We really appreciate it! The kink you referred to with GA NMVTIS has been fixed int eh latest update which is being tested as we speak! You can expect a call this week to get your system updated! Please never hesitate to call or email if we can ever help with anything else!

Beantwortet am 18.12.2017
Joe
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Bewertet am 25.5.2023

I scrap right app

Andrew in tech service help me out to two or three times I needed him and all of those years

There was no training need it. You just picked it up and started using it.

It’s hooked to the Internet, so that’s one of those things you’re at the mercy of

Dennis

Scrap Right has evolved into a great tool for the Scrap Industry

There's numerous features to like but the best for me is the full size ticket screen which allows me to enter truckloads of materials in fractions of time

During the growth of this software I had many issues to start but they took my ideas along with many others & have eliminated most all issues to date

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Dennis, thank you so much for taking time out of your hectic year end schedule to provide us with a review! You don't know how much it means to us!
If there is ever anything you need, you know my door is open! Merry Christmas!

Tom
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 3.2.2018

I have been working with the support staff now for over 2 years and have always had Great...

It helps with daily business activities/tracking

Being able to access it from anywhere at anytime. You can be on vacation and adjust pricing or pull up a report during a meeting.

The price.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Tom, thank you for taking time out of your day to review ScrapRight! You will never know how much it means for us to have honest and real reviews of our software. Some of our competitors have fake ones! Go figure! Anyway, you are helping others to make their decision when searching for the right company and we appreciate the help!
Shon

Beantwortet am 28.5.2018
Dan

Bewertet am 25.1.2018

System is very reliable and when issues come up tech support is awesome, patient and understand...

Compliance and accuracy are key factors to operate successfully in the scrap indusrty ScrapRight ensures both. Priceless

Cameras can be fickle needing cables to be moved and restarting but that may be our environment being outdoors

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Dan, thank you for taking the time to review us! This is a huge help to prospective customers in helping them make an informed decision and also helps to make us a better company! If we can help with the cameras please let us know!

Beantwortet am 2.2.2018
Scott
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 10.1.2024

Equipment Problem

Very helpful & stayed on the phone until issue was resolved.

Issue with printer occurs too often & would be nice if it was not so.

Pamela

Bewertet am 19.12.2017

We moved to from another software company. What a difference. No learning curve at all

Ease of use, price and customer support. Very user friendly. Suggestions for changes are take very seriously and upgrades are done swiftly. This company truly cares about both the industry and its customers.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Pam! You are awesome! Thank you for the review and Merry Christmas! Also, I still want to help your nephew out, have him call me! Hope to see you soon!

Brenda

Bewertet am 14.12.2017

Everything is ok - EXCEPT THE VIN # moving over to nmvitis - still doesn't work - no word yet!

Easy to use - user friendly on most applications - except for the NMVITIS -
Reports are a lot easier to run than our previous software

Having problems with ADD/NMVITIS - still no answers as to why we cannot use this feature - have not been contacted in weeks to find a solution

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Brenda, thank you so much for taking time out of your day to review us! Our apologies on the NMVTIS changes with the upload! We have just completed the new update with the fixes for this and support is currently testing, please expect to be updated within the next week and your upload to work perfectly! So sorry that it took a little longer than expected to complete! Please let us know if you ever need any help and we will be here for you!

Beantwortet am 15.12.2017
DAVID

NO ISSUES

The software is easy to use and anyone with just a little bit of computer experience can learn how to use the program. It is easy to add or remove commodities codes and names.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

David, your review means the world! If there is anything we can ever do for you, never hesitate to call or email! Merry Christmas!

Eugene

Bewertet am 17.2.2020

Easy to use software

It is really easy to use, speed up my transactions for the customers. Easy set up and great support remotely.

I need the option to cash out multi tickets at once instead of merging.

Parvez
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 19.6.2020

LEAD TRAINER ROX!

Just wanted to fill out this survey in regards to the lead trainer, we purchased some additional training for a new employee and this guy really went the extra mile and basically taught our new girl about the scrap industry before even attempting to train her on how to use the software! He gets major points in my book!

My contract doesn't allow me to hire their employees, that's actually a good thing that we cant hire each other people, but dang it I want the Lead Trainer at my yard every day, or at least two days a week! If I had him here I bet I would double my business!

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Our lead trainer is blushing lol and very thankful for the comments! We have a new product called SRU that can place him and our other trainers in front of every one of your new employees! Talk to me about adding this on to your subscription!
Thank you again!