SkyPrep Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über SkyPrep

SkyPrep LMS ist eine cloudbasierte Lernmanagementlösung, die Schulungsadministratoren eine Plattform für die Erstellung, Verwaltung und den Verkauf von Schulungskursen bietet. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören nutzerdefinie...

4.7
4.9

Nutzerbewertungen zu SkyPrep durchsuchen

149 von 149 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Bewertet am 26.4.2023

SkyPrep, the LMS without the Mess

SkyPrep is a great LMS platform, and the team there is amazing to work with. They say they are the “LMS without the Mess”, and this is completely accurate! We have received nothing but positive feedback from our team members using SkyPrep. As an administrator, I can say that I have never received any help requests from any of my team members, which is a sign of how uncomplicated the system is to use.

Very receptive to the user experience and product enhancements. From a user perspective, it has a clean and uncluttered UI and appearance, and for new learners it essentially requires no onboarding, it is that self-intuitive. Their knowledge base is great, and if I get stuck or forget how to do something, the customer reps are simply fantastic and always there to help and guide you.

Initially, when we started out, there were some features that were not available that were important to us. We submitted these new feature requests, and in a short matter of time, they implemented these features. We are not a large customer/user, yet we had some unique requirements, so it was appreciated that they gave the same priority to us as other larger customers. What was a con is now a pro.

Carlos
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 29.6.2023

Amphibious Medics - Training Department

I really do love the functions that we now have in the premium version of SkyPrep. We're able to incorporate a whole bunch of training elements such as knowledge checks and assessments. We also really enjoy the permissions and roles function which allows more than 1 admin to upload material and grade material.

I love SkyPrep! We use it daily for our On-Boarding and to provide refresher courses to all of our active medical personnel so they can stay up to date with our protocols, policies, and procedures for our extensive equipment and medical treatment of employees.

I don't think I have an actual con for SkyPrep, I just had a hard time transferring all of our PowerPoint presentations without using Studio but I eventually learned that it was just easier to use Studio.

Katia
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 22.2.2022

SkyPrep Review

It's been good.

I like how easy it is to navigate and how quick customer service helps with any issues.

Wish there were more features and functionalities that would be better for the user and administrator.

Die besten Alternativen zu SkyPrep

• Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 16.6.2023

All Your Training Material Under One Roof

Game Changer in the Training field.

Before Skyprep, our training material was spread everywhere: On Google Drive, on YouTube, in binders, in random file cabinets, you name the place, we had a piece of training material there. Now, now, now, we have it ALL under one roof with easy to navigate Learning Paths.

Not many cons here, it's a robust system with easy to use uploading/assigning mechanics.

Hannah
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 29.4.2019

Team Expansion Worked Perfectly

We started using SkyPrep a few years ago, solely for training our sales team. We saw great success with the platform and decided to expand our user base to include company-wide training initiatives. Our expansion took very little time and we have been able to accomplish numerous company-wide training goals in a fraction of the time that we expected.

SkyPrep is user-friendly and has required little training for our field employees to use it. Creating and editing training modules is quick, easy, and requires little technical knowledge, which has helped me in my position immensely.

I do not have anything negative to say about SkyPrep at this time.

Zack
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 24.4.2019

Top of the Line Service

Everyone at Skyprep was extremely professional, prompt, fair, and friendly. I was able to get answers to my numerous questions promptly. Rep. was amazing in working with us to meet all of our demands, big or small. He and others always did was fair and right, and we couldn't be any happier with our choice to use Skyprep and their services to meet all of our school's and business needs.

The software is extremely easy to use, even given my somewhat challenged IT experience. I was able to create classrooms and add various files effortlessly. My students and employees enjoyed using the software quite a bit as well.

I think this was just me, but I was unable to add contents, such as pictures/graphs/charts, to questions that I created on tests/assessments to make them more interactive.

Negar
Negar
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 8.4.2019

Easy to use, and great support team!

We have had a great experience so far, and BoostHQ complemented SkyPrep and completed our e-learning tools.

I like to clean interface and easy to navigate platform. I am an admin on the platform and I am easily able to create courses, add users and generate reports. And from the learners' side, we receive minimal questions on how to work with the platform.
We also use BoostHQ as a repository for our learning material, and the integration between the two products has made it very easy to manage and share our content with employees.

No complain so far. We have had few reach-outs to the support team and asked for a specific type of report, and our account manager helped us with it.

Mohamed
Mohamed
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

SkyPrep: The Future Of Training

SkyPrep is a comprehensive learning management system (LMS) that helps managers easily train and certify their employees. SkyPrep offers a powerful, intuitive interface that makes it easy for managers to create, edit and deliver training material. With SkyPrep, we also have access to all of the tools we need to manage our LMS, including managing users, certificates, content, and analytics. SkyPrep also offers powerful integration APIs so we can access the content our users create with our custom applications. In addition to all these benefits, SkyPrep offers a variety of other helpful features including mobility, reporting, dashboards, performance, gamification, course builder, and learning paths.

I would like to have more control over what data my dashboard has. Some of the data on my dashboard is not very useful. I would like to have the ability to filter out data that is not useful to me.

Srdjan
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 7.3.2019

Great training software for my customer service team

Great experience so far, we mainly use SkyPrep to train our overseas customer service team. We use the webinar function a lot and never had issues with it. I also really like the advanced reporting features, I need to create customized reports for our weekly meetings and SkyPrep makes everything available easily.

Ease of use, customer service, easy to manage the platform and create courses as an administrator

No complaints so far, I asked the customer service team for specific features and it so happened that they are releasing a set of new features soon, some of which are the ones I was looking for.

Jean-Robert
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 29.4.2019

Great Product!

We have employees all across the country and I use SkyPrep for remote employee training on a variety of topics including customer service, leadership and human resources principles. The software is very intuitive and keeps my employees engaged and moving forward in their training. The dashboard feature allows me to quickly and easily monitor their progress and provide feedback.

Clean design, intuitive function and ease of setting up training modules.

I really haven't found anything yet that I dislike.

Aubrey
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 23.7.2020

Great Product, Great Support

SkyPrep has enabled us to bring our online education in house for the first time in over 20 years. This has given us more control regarding user security and content management. Additionally, due to the COVID-19 pandemic a variety of face-to-face education events had to move to a virtual platform. If we did not have SkyPrep we would not have been able to turn those events around as quickly and successfully as we were able to.

Very simple to use from both an administrative and end user perspective. I have trained multiple people within my organization in different business units on how to add users, setup courses, and add content and all have stated it is very intuitive compared to other products on the market. Additionally, if any questions ever to arise the SkyPrep team is always just a quick phone call or email away with a prompt response.

In some cases, user management is difficult due to constraints in the bulk user upload interface. The reporting feature can sometimes feel a little "clunky" and takes a few tries to really identify the components needed to get the data you are looking for.

Robyn
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 21.8.2022

Easy to use and great customer support team

I love how easy this software is to use from both an ADMIN and Learner perspective. It's quite intuitive and if you're not really sure how to do something, you will likely figure it out just by playing around in the LMS or accessing their many help articles.

I don't really have any cons. I have not encountered any tech bugs and it works well with our business cases.

Anamarie
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.4.2017

Government Client 2 classes created

The ease of creating the course is excellent. The ability to upload videos, documents, exams is user-friendly. Searching for users and viewing their course history, and the details of the individual course items is fantastic. I would have given more starts for features & functionality but I think our use of the system pales in comparison to your other customers and we have not had the need to take advantage of full features available to us. The value is good considering the time savings from an in-person course. Thanks and keep up the great work!

ease of use, ability to share classes with other potential customers

not sure if users are cheating...
not sure if users have ability to complete courses on their smartphones?

Courtney
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 30.4.2019

SkyPrep Review

This has helped with tracking employee compliance training, new hire training, etc. It has been great to add a more formalized look and feel to our training program.

As an admin, the system is very user friendly. Uploading content, creating new user accounts, creating courses and learning paths, etc. is very straightforward. I am also able to get quick responses from the SkyPrep team when I run into issues. I have also seen some of our feature requests become actual features, which has been great!

We did have some technical issues on our end that other customers did not experience. So it took a bit of time before it was able to be diagnosed and resolved. The issue was something our company needed to address.

Meg
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 30.4.2019

SkyPrep - Great support, Great buy~

SkyPrep employees are very attentive to the needs of their customers. We have personal support without account and receive help with troubleshooting issues when they arise.

SkyPrep allows us to track our employee training fairly easily. Once we came up with a plan of attack in how we wanted to format our LMS, it became apparent to us that SkyPrep offered most of the tracking options we needed to keep our employees learning. SkyPrep allows us to assign training to anyone in the company and track the progress of their work.

There are a few options that are missing from SkyPrep which we have been promised will be developed soon.

Stephanie
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

Sky Prep Software

Customer service is awesome and always very willing to help with any issues I may have.

Easy to use. User friendly navigations. Easily customizable to your needs.

I have no complaints, this is the software that was perfect for out needs. They have gone above and beyond.

Julie
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 4.4.2019

Easy to Use

We are in the beginning stages of using SkyPrep, but so far our employees like the platform. They find it easy to use and understand. When I have needed assistance SkyPrep support has always been available. I like talking with a person, rather than resolving issues via email. I would highly recommend this product!!

I like that I can easily figure out the functionality without needing to contact SkyPrep for help. When I signed up for the free trial, I was able to quickly enter users, assign courses and create assessments without assistance. That sold me on the product. My company now uses it on a daily basis.

Sometimes the platform is so easy to use that I over-think functionality. But, with a quick call to our account manager issues are resolved.

Pamela
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 19.8.2019

Excelent LM System and Support

Wonderful. Planning to grow our business with them.

The course features made it easy for me to set up my online school. Plus, they have adapted special requests. Customer service is especially good.

Inconsistent for users wanting to access through hot spot or phone data

Kathy
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 7.3.2022

Sky Prep Review

Good

Implemented easily. Runs our CE courses flawlessly. Registration and using the website is simple

Lack of reporting in my level of Sky Prep. Feel like I should get better reports for the monthly fee

Karen
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

SkyPrep review

Overall, everyone has been helpful. Good customer service. The only issue was trying to make sure previous designed course materials and attendance records were included on the platform when we first started. We were able to accomplish that task over time but it wasn't easily done.

The software is user friendly. Once I provided specific written instructions for user to access, people seem to have no problems accessing and performing required tasks.

The sequence of materials seems to confuse users the most. When I enforce a certain order, users are not sure how to proceed through the course. Once I explain the steps to complete one before they can move on, they got it. Also, I would like the ability to have more than one choice for automated email to choose from for when the course is ready to access.

Kara
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 3.4.2017

Great Resource

We are a small-growing-to-midsize company that uses Skyprep as an online training site for external clients. It's easy to set up various modules by simply adding and arranging Powerpoints, videos, PDFs, etc. Like any software, there are improvements to me made (it would be nice to be able to filter active vs. inactive users and have even better reporting features, but over the year we've used the platform it only keeps improving, it doesn't get worse. I tried a demo of another software site that wasn't as easy to use, so I would say Skyprep is one of the best on the market for people without a computer programming background. Users, for the most part, find it easy to use, they just have trouble sometimes with losing their log-ins, resetting their passwords, and knowing the right button to go to the next module. But overall, most everyone has had a very good experience with this platform, internally and externally.

Ease of use, features, layout, accepted files

Reporting, managing users

Kacey
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 28.1.2021

Premiere Credit

Great customer service and ease of product overall

Tracking features, certificates, ability to grade courses

Position features, not marking who uploads content

Giacomo
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 22.2.2022

The perfect platform to startup a LMS even if you have never used one!

It's very easy to use and you can setup courses in seconds. it also offers great material flexibility to embed content from online video platforms as well as office documents.

Course Selling capabilities are end user oriented and therefore difficult to manage for B2B

Felicia
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 8.7.2020

Jimmy's Goes Digital with Learning!

I've worked with SkyPrep with two separate restaurant concepts now. They are very helpful and supportive through the entire process, and we have minimal issues.

It is easy for me to keep track of where all the learners are within the program, especially with a company that is in multiple states. A lot less traveling to verify.

The initial set up took some time, but once it was in place, adjustments to the learning content was a breeze.

Kevin
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 31.7.2019

Great Product!

Great product with great customer service.

I love the ability to customize and brand the interface for users.

I wish there was a feature to send email alerts with custom certificates when users complete a learning path.

149 Bewertungen