Absorb LMS Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Absorb LMS

Absorb LMS ist ein leistungsfähiges cloudbasiertes LMS (Learning Management System), das das Engagement und die Lernergebnisse fördert, aber gleichzeitig unglaublich skalierbar und nutzerfreundlich ist. Kunden sind beeindruckt...

Nutzerbewertungen zu Absorb LMS durchsuchen

284 von 284 Bewertungen
Leonard
Leonard
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

Easy to use and highly customizable LMS

In an organization where the employee training process is very significant, it is necessary to have a robust tool that facilitates the planning and execution of staff professional improvement courses. This platform offers a very versatile set of tools.

I really like that navigating through its functions is very easy. It allows you to design a personalized, interactive and very flexible learning experience. The tracking of participants' progress is very effective and offers very complete reports that provide detailed information for the improvement of the following courses. The electronic signature helps to confirm the fulfillment of the different training stages that are planned.

I would like to see more integration options to strengthen corporate learning paths.

Jason
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 16.2.2024

Review of Absorb LMS

Absorb LMS does meet our needs and the people at Absorb are always great partners. I am interested in seeing new products and how we can use Absorb more in our business.

Absorb's customer support has always exceeded expectations when needed. Fortunately, we have needed their assistance often, but they have always been a great partner when working through any issues. A great example is working with Absorb's support as we transitioned to a new HRIS platform. I had the pleasure of working with [sensitive content hidden] and he was fantastic. Always quick to reply and willing to help! He made the migration a smooth process! Highly recommend [sensitive content hidden]!

The new Learner Portal updates are not simple for learners to navigate. We use online courses consisting of several modules/chapters. It has become a challenge for our learners to move to the next module. Please add a button that allows them to move forward to next module.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 15.11.2020

Great Software, Suffers terribly from its customer service.

I rushed into this purchase a little and didnt investigate the level of support that would be offered. In hindsight this would have been a game changer for me as I would have went elsewhere.
The software is good, though it doesnt manage blended learning easily which is frustrating.
Customer Support is absolutely non existent.

Good User Interface,
Good Course Management.
Good sync with BambooHR on most things.
Good Learner interface.
Good Customisation options.

Difficult to manage blended learning.
Some factors in course management could use improvements. (Managing assessments)
Cannot see how many absences from courses that users have.
Some issues with how it syncs with Bamboo(overwriting course information)
Customer Support is non existent. 10+ days to resolve any issues. Most issues I have to try and resolve myself by resetting and that causes me other issue.
Can sometimes be 'buggy' and will introduce random bugs which can be time consuming to fix and result in me resetting the system sync.

Die besten Alternativen zu Absorb LMS

Erin
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Absorb LMS for External Trainings

Absorb has been an amazing tool for boosting my teams existing online content and I look forward to seeing where this product goes.

I really appreciate how closely the CSM worked with my team so we weren't launching this product blindly. They were personable and easy to get in touch with. I'm new to the L&D space and love how simple and straightforward it is to implement interactivity in our content through Absorb Create

There's a bit of a learning curve when getting courses set up and optimized in the system. If I wasn't tech savvy I think I would have struggled because of just how much customization there is.

CANVAS und Looop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Absorb LMS

Most user friendly admin interface Best customizability Most amount of features for the price
Jesse
  • Branche: Druck

Absorb Experience

I enjoy Absorb and their commitment to evolving every day. The ideas portal is fantastic and they show what they are working on.

It has most features that are out in the LMS world and their customer service is great!

The 3rd party content provider integration. It takes too much time to make course edits and syncing is over a week, not instantly.

Docebo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Absorb LMS

Better price and customer service. I felt a connection with our sales person and implementation person.
Beth
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.3.2024

A great platform and an even better implementation team!

The LMS is very new to us. We just launched on March 25th, so I can really only speak to the implementation process, which was an amazing experience. Our IPM was absolutely wonderful, I was sad to say goodbye when the implementation was complete!

It's pretty intuitive from both a user and admin perspective. It's reliable and has a ton of different reporting capabilities.

There are certain aspects of Absorb I wish were more customizable.

Charles
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 11.4.2024

Reliable LMS

Reliable LMS. The continual enhancements that continue to improve the Admin and the Learner experience.

Difficult experience a few years ago with the Professional Services team. Since that time, they have addressed the BI tool challenges that we identified to the PS team.

Docebo

Warum Absorb LMS gewählt wurde

End of Life for Kenexa had been announced.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Absorb LMS

Absorb met our requirements and seemed more intuitive.
Tami
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 20.3.2024

Absorb LMS

We have been with Absorb just past implementation and we are pleased with the product. It is easy to learn and manage.

The Customer Service for Setup and Implementation was great! The representative was knowledgeable and easy to reach when needed.

There are many screens to click in to find what you need to set up a class. Once you learn all the little places to put things, it is not difficult.

Stacie
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 10.4.2024

Absorb is making upskilling easy for my firm

Overall, I am so glad that we chose Absorb for our LMS. I feel like my company is in great hands and will be able to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to upskilling our employees.

The content creation tools make creating courses easy and the final product is beautiful. I am also impressed by the support team and the whole onboarding and training system offered. They made it onboarding a breeze.

There has not been any hiccups so far. The training and support has been so robust and the staff so helpful and friendly.

Aimee
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

Great for first time eLearners

overall great experience! Bringing eLearning to our employees will be key to consistant new hire training!

Implementation was failry easy and all staff are great with communication and getting things done. TGhey worked within our budget.

We should have done more training on the Create portion prior to implementation.

BambooHR und Litmos

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Absorb LMS

functionality vs. cost was the key factgor in decision making. Absorb had more Create options and was lower on cost as well!
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 3.6.2022

Making My Life Easier

My overall experience has been great. The LMS has allowed me to build an entire corporate training program while simultaneously building the LMS to support it. The time-based credential reporting and compliance tracking has allowed to avoid those possible awkward moments with clients' specific training requirements. With this tracking and reporting, we're also able to respond to a client's immediate need by knowing who is qualified and current on a given access or occupational training requirement.

The Absorb LMS is easily customizable and Admin/Learner user-friendly. This allowed me to expand my Training effort and capabilities with not only scope but greater efficiencies in that I can customize the LMS to meet the varying needs of my different stakeholders.

If there is a negative, it is in the format of the Training Transcript when printed, or exported as an electronic file. The courses appear in alphabetical order without the ability to filter for a time period, or sort chronologically. This frustrates Supervisors who then have to review the entire transcript to find what training an employee has completed in the last year. I understand the Transcript are being reworked by Absorb for 2022, so this may become a non-issue.

Adobe Learning Manager , Cornerstone LMS und Litmos

Warum Absorb LMS gewählt wurde

I was seeking a fully supported proprietary platform with the enhanced features and functionality my training program had grown to demand.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Absorb LMS

Absorb met the overlapping sweet spot between cost, features, supported company size, and alignment with the structure of our training program.
Devin
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 23.3.2022

Absorb LMS

We had such a fantastic start up team on our project with Absorb. We had a lot of ideas/goals for our LMS and our team seemed to help us meet most of our goals/expectations! Absorb is user friendly and allows for some real great content building in dashboards and online courses! Our learners love the look/design.

Coming from another software, we loved the customizable features of the software!

Only honestly the reports feature. There was only ways to run mass reports, or individual person or courses. I couldn't pick various folks and run it all at once. HOWEVER being able to to download to excel file instead of CSV file was a game changer!!

• Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 8.8.2023

eLearn Anywhere

Excellent, the technology itself, and set up, software? I couldn't ask for anything better when it comes to progressive learning and excelling within a business.

In case you're wondering, the LMS stands for learning management system and this is exactly what it is. I can't tell you how many times I've literally depended on this e-learning software to help jog my business / customer focus point of view. This is a very helpful system, it'sseems almost customized to your cloud-content.

I only have one issue with this system, and of course it would be pricing. I'm a small business, and I work alone, so I was lucky to receive the free trial that I did because it cost around $12 to $17 (I believe) per active user to operate the system per month. It's a top of the line piece of software however the pricing, surely there's another way?

Dan
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

A solid LMS that just keeps getting better.

Overall, our company was looking for a platform to offer both mandatory and optional training for our employees during the COVID lock downs. When implementing Absorb, we found it also was platform for not only training, but also an informational channel, complete with acknowledgements of receiving the information. It will also be the backbone for all of our ILCs moving forward, and hopefully with more solid integration with our Teams platform.

Ease of use as both a learner and administrator. ADP integration and automation. Learner and Admin portals load quickly and are responsive. Excellent support and implementation experiences with quick turn around, and constant updates and improvements in the pipe line.

Limited assessment options when it comes to answer types. Reporting structure takes a bit to get used to. Setup takes quite a bit of time investment, but pays off with future proofing the system.

Litmos

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Absorb LMS

Value and robust functionality. Highly customizable. ADP simultaneous integration.
Gio

Bewertet am 7.1.2017

Great for Small Organizations

I've used a variety of learning management systems (LMS) over the years including Blackboard, Moodle, scormLMS, Canvas, Success-Factors, custom LMSs, and Absorb LMS. All of these had their place. Some were geared toward academics and schools (Blackboard, Moodle, and Canvas). Others were for huge enterprises (Success-Factors). While others were great to test your E-Learning modules on-line (scormLMS). So what do you do if you have a small organization with under a hundred employees and not enough server space or talent on hand to customize an open-sourced program like Moodle. If that's the case, you turn to the cloud. Software-as-a-service (SAAS) has now become a way of doing business for individuals and small organizations. You can save money and time on resources while reaping the benefits of frequent or constant updates to the software.

Absorb LMS is a purely cloud-based application. It's a SAAS that lets you customize the front pages of your LMS, the landing or welcome page perse while giving you a hybridized version of LMS Administrator controls. You see the secret behind every LMS is that somebody, either you as the administrator or someone else working behind the scenes with the SAAS has to upload your content (E-Learning modules, Job-Aids, Videos, Presentations, etc.). So with Absorb, you get a fairly well-featured LMS, but with the benefit of having someone else go through the pains of uploading your content. After having to do the full admin tasks behind the scenes of an LMS, I can say that having someone else do it is quite an appreciable service.

Overall, Absorb is a good LMS for small and large organizations that want to save money on resources and overhead. Your trainers can also function as the LMS "admins". My only complaint about Absorb is that it has decent reporting tools. After years of working as an LMS admin, it seems that reports are an after thought with most LMS developers. Yet, sooner or later someone up your chain of command will want to know the value of the LMS and that's where good reporting tools come in handy. I can gladly say that the folks at Absorb listened to customer requests for better reporting and they delivered.

1. Ease of use - it's in the cloud.
2. Simplified admin functions
3. Decent reporting tools.
4. Customized landing page.

1. Responses from Absorb can be slow.
2. Customer service isn't the best.
3. Can suffer from service outages.

Nicholas
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.10.2022

LMS Focused on Client Satisfaction

Absorb LMS is exactly what we needed to streamline our training deliver consistently and reliably. Learners love the ease of use and our admins love the reporting. Absorb also offers content integrations which we are utilizing to deliver leadership training.

Absorb has such a wonderful client portal to submit feedback. There's an ability to submit feature requests and have other clients talk through the pros/cons and use cases for those items. I've had calls with Absorb developers based on the feedback that I had submitted and those features then went forward into the production environment. It is awesome to see how involved Absorb is in the client community.

There are not many features that are problematic. I wish there was a more seamless way to allow a learner to take one course in place of another. If a learner submitted a third party certificate for a course that is equivalent to an in-house course, the admin needs to manually award completion for the in-house course. It isn't exactly clean and can lead to some confusion when auditing learner completions to understand which version was completed vs credited.

Justin

Bewertet am 21.7.2015

Absorb: Solid But With Some Shortcomings

(note: this review is based on our experience using Absorb 4).
At ARRIS, Absorb powers ARRIS Academy, our centralized location for all things training serving both internal employees as well as external customers. The platform has performed very well, maintaining consistent up time and performance while serving the diverse needs of our organization. Using the eCommerce integration and curricula, we have successfully launched certification programs so that customers and employees can demonstrate their proficiency in our products and thus demonstrate a marketable skill. We have also utilized the curricula feature to easily mass-enroll our employees in mandatory trainings; based on this success, we are exploring other forms of automated enrollments, particularly for onboarding new employees. Working with Absorb has been a great experience. Overall, the customer service is top notch. The team has worked with us to provide SSO and learner import solutions which not only reduces the overhead in Admin time but it also provides a more seamless user experience.
In my first year at ARRIS, we have rapidly grown in our reliance of Absorb, turning it into a company-wide hub of training needs. As such, we have experienced a lot of 'growing pains' as we discover the limitations of the current version of the platform. In particular, the reporting capabilities leaves a lot to be desired. There's no way to run a report on courses which also includes sub categories. In addition, a report on employees and their training records cannot be produced on a single page; one has to click within each employee to see what she/he has done.
Admin permissions is another area that is lacking. In order for somebody to create courses intended for a specific audience, he/she has to have the ability to affect all courses. It would be ideal to grant only very specific permissions for given category and also prevent he/she from performing specific actions for a given course. These are just a few of things that contribute to a lower score in ease of use as it does make the job of an admin more difficult than it needs to be.
As good as customer service has been, there have been times where there have been lengthy gaps between emails or phone calls and our delayed upgrade to Absorb 5 which brings down the score a bit. We are excited to see what the capabilities are of Absorb 5; we hope for many enhancements that improve the experience for all users.

Everett
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 30.8.2017

Absorb has been an easy to use platform for meeting our eLearning needs for our community.

It allows us to engage our community through eLearning by showing courses, webinars and lesson relevant to our field of work. It allows us to keep our learners engaged, connected and kept current with ideas and best practices. It allows us the opportunity to represent ourselves as experts in out field.

Creating and development course content in a straight-forward and simple manner. Enjoy making quick edits and updates to published courses. Ease of importing courses from various types of APIs. Support staff is very attentive and helpful with students and system issues. Administrator back end is very flexible and easy to use. Enjoy using the "impersonate" feature, which can identify problems quickly. Like that the framework of Absorb is still under development, which allows for new innovations, looking for ways to improve and stay relevant.

Reporting features still need a bit of development to allow for more control and options for what should be saved in the report export document. Giving more options for data being displayed by a student transcript. Some features of pulling data from the metrics can be a bit tricky.

Eunice
Eunice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

Cloud-based learning management system.

It is the leading eLearning solution. It delivers consonant, on-brand training nonetheless of location or learning requirements. It supports branded interfaces, responsive design, and social learning. It remains available 24*7 from anywhere. If you need any help, you will always find a absorb employee. One major benefit is that it maintains the LMS compliance standards for privacy protection and data security. It empowers learning even if you do not have an internet connection. Its mobile app maintains consistency with web LMS and learners can train offline. When the internet connection restores, course progression syncs automatically.

It is designed for all kinds of learners and organizations no matter you are a large corporation, mid-size business, or small business. It has made it easier to develop and manage training programs for both external and internal shareholders. Its main focus is on lining up learning needs with the demands of the business. It inspires business productivity. It empowers organizations all over the world to deliver training efficiently.

It is pretty expensive. Its tech support is not able to solve an issue. Sometimes, it does not do reporting at the level that you need it and results in reports that require much more manual work to meet the requirements. Also, dashboards of repotting have various column options that make it difficult to see information in one place. It lacks versioning. Thus, whenever you update a course, you will have to re-enroll all users. It has limited assessment options. So it should more options so that learners will have various paths leading to the same goal.

Jason

Bewertet am 14.6.2012

Great LMS solution

Absorb is a solid LMS and a great solution compared to any alternative we examined from a cost/benefit perspective. Things that are cons are more than made up for by the pure breadth of functionality available for the price, and they're very very good at taking customer feedback and making improvements to their product. I'd be comfortable recommending them to any business looking to start up a new LMS or replace an aging in-house system.

Nice interface and excellent feature set - great coupon tool, course bundles, shopping cart functionality, multi-module courses, lesson plans, forced pre-requisites, monitoring and reporting (SCORM and AICC), scheduling tool, assessments and surveys, discussion boards, linking resources to courses, multi-tiered and customizeable user/admin management, certificates, waitlist management, and customizeable automated email notifications. Integrates with our web-based training platform (Adobe Connect), supports both self-paced and instructor-led courses, responsive to customer requests, able to go from zero to fully-functional LMS in a matter of days. Great value.

Can be a bit clunky and non-intuitive, difficult to set up and classes as individual objects (each course requires the set-up of a separate instance, even if you want a 1:1 ratio between setup and delivery), finance-based reporting (and reporting in general, actually) is just OK (but getting better), Flash interface that requires pop-ups is a recurring complaint, needs better user account flexibility (i.e. ability for users to manage their information, change their password, etc.) and security (everything is stored/visible in clear text).

Antwort von Absorb

Thanks for the review! As of 2013 Flash and popups are gone with the new HTML5 interface. We have also added additional security options as well as learner password management. We're looking forward to your continued feedback!

Beantwortet am 9.4.2013
Fidela
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Bewertet am 21.2.2024

Great product and great services

Absorb LMS is well-regarded for its user-friendly interface, robust reporting and analytics features, and its ability to easily integrate with other systems. It also offers a range of customization options to suit different organizational needs. Absorb customer service is very responsive and provides top tier customer support.

Absorb LMS is alway considering feedback from their customers. It's great that they have an area to provide some feedback and they actually look into it and provide updates from their team.

Amanda
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 10.1.2024

Absorb LMS Review

[sensitive content hidden] is an awesome Client success manager and has help so much. Sometimes i need to bounce ideas off of him and he is willing to listen and test them. I am happy with the support we recieved after being partnered with [sensitive content hidden].

Pulling reports are easy and can export them into excel or set them up for sending out on a timeline to others via email.

Assigning sometimes is difficult when you have to choose a date and not a month and day. Doesn't allow for flexibility.

Buddy
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

Absorb LMS Review

Our experience with Absorb has been very positive.

Absorb was very easy to install and is easy to use. This product meets most of our needs and the product support has been top notch.

I do wish Absorb had an easy way to provide training content to the users who did not have accounts.

• Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.1.2019

The system is not intuitive and is more of a 'content management' solution with little ability...

As the current admin I inherited this system and have learned how to 'manipulate' it for my needs, but except for the low-cost I would hesitate to recommend anything outside our own customer service experience.

Customer support has been dedicated and addressed our concerns, however much of the FAQs are only in text format with no video or other engagement methods to demonstrate walk throughs.

Limited functions, does not allow us to connect learning direct with learners since it has a 'firewall' type sign on mechanism that does not connect hyperlinks to courses. Authoring tool very limited, and searchability is difficult for admin and users.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

Easy to Manage and Excellent Support

The Create tool is a handy resource for creating and managing courses with accessibility in mind. It also allows us to update them efficiently. The platform's content management system is flexible and easy to use. We were impressed with the responsiveness and knowledge of the implementation team and support staff. Onboarding was a great experience overall!

As with many content management systems, it takes some getting used to. There are nuances that are not easily observed. Training is absolutely required.

284 Bewertungen