SendGrid Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über SendGrid

SendGrid ist ein cloudbasiertes E-Mail-Marketing-Tool, das Vermarkter und Entwicklern beim Kampagnenmanagement und Audience Engagement hilft. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören A/B-Tests, Mailinglistenverwaltung, vordefinierte...

4.1
4.1
3.8

Nutzerbewertungen zu SendGrid durchsuchen

724 von 724 Bewertungen
Uwe
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

Ich würde sendrgrig jedem empfehlen

Mit dieser Software sind wir sehr zufriedenSie erhalten einen vollständigen Bericht und können leicht feststellen, ob Ihr Kunde die E-Mail erhalten hat oder etwas schief gelaufen ist. Das ist einfach unbezahlbar.

Keine Nachteile für mein Unternehmen, daher auch die 5 Sterne bewertung

Vishal
Vishal

Bewertet am 9.8.2021

SendGrid - Best Email API for sending marketing emails

I use SendGrid for sending communication and marketing emails to thousands of customers every day. Sending close to 100,000 emails per month and the quality of service is quite good. Must say I am happy to use SendGrid.

The best thing about using the SendGrid Email API was the performance measured in terms of email deliverability and server uptime.

The dashboard provides good insights with respect to number of emails sent, delivered and opened. Thus helps a great deal in improving marketing campaigns.

From the deployment point of view, the integration of SendGrid with the existing email service was quite easy and can be completed easily without great efforts.

As far as technical aspects are concerned, there is nothing which I don't like.

On the pricing front, would like to add my views. Currently, the pricing plans are available as Free (100 emails per day), Essentials and Pro. The Essentials plan starts from 14.95$ per month for upto 40,000 emails a month and the Pro starts at 89.95$ per month. These plans are good for small and medium size websites.

Would be good to see if a new Basic plan is introduced for a low starting price of 4.95$ per month and offering upto 10,000 emails a month. Such a plan would be highly suitable for extra small website applications who have a limited customer base.

Brevo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

Going by various product reviews and comparing the various plans offered by different vendors, we decided to select SendGrid as the best choice for our email requirements.
Dylan
Dylan

Bewertet am 18.12.2023

Pretty solid product with a good reputation, but can be pricey

My overall experience with SendGrid has been positive. I appreciate its reliability, detailed analytics, and user-friendly interface. My only concerns are with pricing scalability and occasional customer support challenges, but the platform consistently delivers effective and impactful email campaigns.

SendGrids high deliverability rates, solid tracking metrics and easy to use interface make it a very attractive offering in a competitive space.

The pricing structure mean that scalability can be a concern, there are some sudden jumps in pricing. The step from 200k to 250k emails a month takes you from $89.95/mo to $249/mo which is a suddenly 3x cost increase, with similar 2x increases at the next intervals. Having unit-based pricing would be less stressful than suddenly crossing a threshold.

HubSpot Marketing Hub und Mailchimp

Warum SendGrid gewählt wurde

SendGrids developer tools made it far easier to integrate with than Mailchimp, for what we needed to do.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

The developer offering was much simpler, and the starting pricing was fairly attractive if a little bit of a honeypot to get you on their ladder.

Die besten Alternativen zu SendGrid

Regina
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

Getting emails delivered well

I really enjoy having Sendgrid in my toolbox of things to enhance my business

Send has been an asset in my business to help me get better email deliverability in my marketing campaigns

For me, it took a few minutes to get it going in the way I use it, but wasnt too difficult

Pedro
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 6.7.2020

The worst customer support ever

I had sendgrid free, then I upgraded to the basic. After the shared IP has been blocked many times due to spam, I decided to go to a dedicated IP address. $89/month (really expensive for the service). I send around 500 emails/day for my learners. The server wasn't sending it, it was sending only 100 emails. as it had a limit of requests. I tried to contact their support service and it was terrible, no help at all.

Then, I added some of my IPs to the whitelist, unfortunately I had to change my home IP and I got blocked from sendgrid, after over 2 weeks trying to access it and adding IP, they haven't helped me or given me a proper reply.

Not only I could not send emails, I cant access my account, neither I can cancel.
I had ti sign up with Amazon SES, and now my life is great!

Terrible support, the worst so far, cant even cancel and get a refund =/

Free trial
easy api integration
cheap and good user interface

terrible support

used in the past
Enrico

Bewertet am 15.2.2024

My Experience With SendGrid

I like that it comes with email security features
It makes customer engagement easy
Email marketing and tracking is easy too
It makes the best email marketing solution for business.

SendGrid has met business needs. No dislikes.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 18.9.2023

Sendgrid'e Email API has solved our problems in email campaigns

In addition to having their emails filtered as spam, sales representatives were unable to monitor their recipients' actions when sending them via their email client. Our problem was fixed via Sendgrid's email API.

Integrating with the email API is a breeze. When compared to other mass email service providers, we have seen that SendGrid consistently produces the highest interaction rates. The ability to automatically retry sent emails is a good bonus.

There is no consistency in the percentages of emails opened or clicked. There is currently no mechanism to block measurements that originate from email service provider bots.

Sagi
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.11.2021

High potential

Has high potential, very secure with 2FA, limit the amount of templates you can have in each account and overall ok

Easy to use API, advanced features, relatively friendly and very secure with 2FA foreced on you and every user in the system

Customer support can improve significantly (didn’t reply to my ticket for more than 2 months, I had to approach the sales department for making sure my ticket is reviewed)

ahmed
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Bewertet am 22.7.2023

Better choice for Email Marketing Software

It was a good experience, Sendgrid is Easy to use and user-friendly, and you can work with the free plan after that you scale your business

they give you a free trial with 100 emails/day forever.delivery optimization toolsVarious email templates

-not good at reporting and analyticsthere is no Ai tool to help you with Campaignsa lot of pricing plans

Waleed Ahmad
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

Emails Delivery Simplified

Best tool to send emails and also keep track of them

So far no cons. Its very easy to use and maintain.

Madeleine
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 10.4.2024

Good SMTP Features

After connecting SendGrid to my WordPress installation the notification emails for my web forms send without any issue.

Getting the "From" domain verified can be challenging sometimes. The process isn't as simple as it could be.

Brevo
Pius

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

SendGrid

Sendgrid handles all my mailing campaigns and I have stuck with it from day one to date. I like the email deliverability and tracking metrics offered by SendGrid and will stick with it for the foreseeable future as everything works smoothly.

It was very easy to integrate with my existing stack. SendGrid has really worked hard to make sure it's easy to use their software with other services out there. Most website builders by default ask you to integrate Sendgrid as your emailing service, and that was the case with my website builder. It was really easy for me to get started as all I had to do was add an API key in a provided input field. SendGrid did all the heavy lifting and I did not have to do any coding or even go through the API documentation(which by the way is very comprehensive ). You fill that that is the case in so many services that integrate with SendGrid, integration is light-work.

It is a little expensive, especially when sending a tonne of emails out and having a lot of contacts. Your email totals low-key add up when you have multiple drip campaigns and transactional emails set up. If you have a small budget it's really difficult to get measurable success on SendGrid as I found out when I just started while having a very low budget. The best way to get the best out of SendGrid is with a substantial budget, and that's a bummer when starting out.

Mailchimp und AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

I choose Sendgrid because it was really easy to set up with my stack of Bubble and Zapier without any code of using the API documentation.
Thomas
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 31.7.2023

SendGrid - You pay for reliability

Easy to set up, secure and verbose logging and reporting make this an easy choice for SaaS email relaying. While there is a marketing portion to this application, we don't use it so I can't speak of it.

I don't think the email API service has ever had a technical downtime where it doesn't work in the many years we have used it. The API itself is very easy to use and use the least privileges. Integrating the API into your SEIM or reporting platform (Power Bi for example) is also really easy to do and gives verbose information.

Email reputation can be a concern in ensuring your emails are delivered externally unless you want to pay extra, otherwise, the lower tiers are fine and still have decent deliverability %'s, typically above 95%'s.

Bewertet am 22.8.2022

We wanted to try using a new tool

The developers started using Sendgrid to confirm that the emails provided on the portals we created were valid ones. Later on, our marketing team also started to use Sendgrid to blast emails and follow up on how our users interacted with the content we sent. We used to work on another software but we didn't use it's full package and we found it too expensive. So, we ended up switching to Sendgrid and it's doing a good job so far.

Not the easiest software to use to be honest. The visual of it is just too much information dispayed directly, can be very confusing at first.

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

SendGrid Review

It is fine--we continue to use it and at the end of the day the emails get delivered. It is just not super practical or intuitive. To get the full benefits I had to get a professional guy who knows HTML to help me to design and send the emails (and I am very savvy with technology).

This software has better features than competitors and email campaigns seem to reach out to more people. the templates provided are useful.

The Challenge with this app is that every little improvement that you want to make to your process is going to cost you more money. So although it starts being cheaper than competitors, by the time you add the reporting, stats, more emails you end up paying the same or more.

Unless you pay extra you will not see the results of your email campaign, that is a big con, and you don't realize this until you have imported thousands of people and have invested a lot of hours creating your lists. Since you get a lot of free features when you first sign-in "as a trial period" by the time they remove them you are all in!

Warum SendGrid gewählt wurde

I thought Mailchimp was too expensive and someone highly recommended SendGrid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

Came highly recommended by others in my industry.
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

SendGrid Review 2021

Sendgrid helped us effectively manage our cold email outreach, supplying data in a very clear way for easy understanding. Sendgrid ensured we had an IP address and got our emails always delivered.

The most impactful feature of SendGrid for our business is data analysis of using both numbers and graphs to paint a very clear picture of the project performance. It is a very powerful tool we use for sending and managing emails campaigns, especially for cold email for marketing.

The most challenging part of using Sendgrid for us was the integration and setup process but the customer support and YouTube videos were very helpful.

JIll
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 23.2.2022

Sendgrid Review

I have had many frustrating experiences working with this platform and spent more time using this then I would like to. I would likely not recommend this in comparison to other similar platforms like mailchimp.

The site is pretty straight forward and easy to navigate.

There are a lot of technical kinks that need to be worked out. Simple things like copy and paste, moving items around, etc. often do not work and will kick me out of the program. This often does not save my work even though it 'automatically' saves. Also, minor changes to specs often messes up the entire layout, causing me to have to start over.
It would also be nice if you had the option to view emails from a browser, as we use this site for a newsletter and having the option to download this/upload a link to a website would be helpful.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

I did not choose. But would choose switching to mailchimp if I could.
Mckenzie
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 10.9.2021

Effective Emailing tool

Excellent

We use sendgrid for our enterprise application for all purpose ranging from notification, verification and transactional information. We switched from a competitor that was burning our pockets and had a lot of issues. the pricing was a balance between our budger and our requirements and send grid just fit into the grid for us

No complaints. However the suggestion to the manufacturers would be to improvise the documentation for this product to provide more use case specific guidance to help users

Ava
Ava
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.4.2023

Solid option for our email marketing operations.

The most significant benefit my team has gained from Sendgrid is the assurance that our transactional emails and newsletters are delivered directly to our subscribers' inboxes, rather than being filtered out as spam.

I absolutely love using Sendgrid for our email marketing needs. Its intuitive and user-friendly interface makes creating and sending professional-looking emails a breeze. The email list segmentation feature, which allows us to trigger email engagement based on user behavior within our app, has had a significant impact on our overall sales conversion workflow. Additionally, Sendgrid's reporting and analytics tools have been invaluable in measuring and identifying the strengths and weaknesses of our email campaigns through real-time data metrics. Overall, Sendgrid has been a game-changer for our email marketing efforts.

Twilio's email builder is restrictive when it comes to available design options and flexibility. One area for improvement is its drag-and-drop editor, which could benefit from more advanced customization options, such as the ability to add custom HTML or CSS for greater design flexibility.

Taha Burhan
Taha Burhan
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.7.2022

SaaS Product Email Journey

We use Sendgrid for email automation of our saas product. We plan emails from Sendgrid that will facilitate the journey of our customers in many different scenarios. Since it is very easy to use, we can quickly create templates specific to our company. Also, the email delivery speed is very good and this is very important for us.

It's really easy to integrate quickly with just one API key. When I learned that it is also preferred by many large businesses, my confidence increased considerably.

• Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 25.7.2018

Sendgrid shines on mass mailing, but lacks some required features

Transactional email

Sendgrid is ready for your scale. From the smallest Saas apps to the largest enterprises, Sendgrid was built with scale in mind. It handles transactional emails very well, and is relatively simple to integrate into your codebase or product workflow. Templates come out of the box, but some coding knowledge is needed to style transactional emails. All templates can be easily versioned.

Concerns on security and blacklisting are limited. As long as you follow their recommendations, Sendgrid will deliver your email.

Pricing is very fair and generous. In years of use, I've never gone over a plan limit.

Functionality can be limited in interesting ways depending on your plan. On the most basic paid plans, several code features are just missing. Reporting is the most glaring issue, with basic reporting showing only a rolling group of recently sent emails. Without a deeper dive into your logs, you may miss issues.

Transactional emails also lack some features that seem required, like weblinks for email and easy native unsubscribe. There are workarounds for both, but not without challenges. Version tracking for templates is also completely missing, unless you use new versions for each edit you make.

Garret

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

Worst Customer Support (even for Pro Users)

Overall I would say I'm extremely disappointed with the customer support with SendGrid, especially as a paid Pro user. We have sent over 2M emails and an AI tool flagged our account which was then immediately shut-down without any contact from SendGrid to get more information or validate why it was shut-down. After multiple hours calling thru phone banks I was able to get someone live who couldn't help me at all and said they would reach out to compliance and call-back within 30 minutes.

It has been over 8 hours and I have reached out several more times with no follow-up or resolution to our account.

integration process with our product was fairly straight forward and on-going maintenance is low cost.

as a customer for more than 7 years I have been satisfied with the service. The platform, per the conversation with the customer support team, has seen a large rise in fraud and has begun banning clients regularly even when compliance hasn't completed a diligence process. This has resulted in a large amount of "false positive" cases.

When they ban your account, there is no notification. It just says you aren't authorized to access your account. Even if you are paying for Pro support you have no ability to access your account to call support. You have to submit a ticket and then wait 24 hours+ to get a call back.

Mohammad Iqbal
Mohammad Iqbal

Bewertet am 1.2.2021

Send Grid - Review

I am benefiting by using Send Grid for sending email alerts to the users of our applications via email for their preferred choices of information. The overall experience with Send Grid is great in technicalities and features however seeks improvement in response time by customer services.

A free plan is the most attractive thing they offer. Their free plan is for life long tenure. It is easy to integrate the Send Grid with almost any software. It offers a choice to integrate using their API or connect through SMTP. Their dashboard and reports are very detailed.

It seeks improvement in multiple areas like customer services, business intelligence and error messages. There user interface also confuses sometime.

Mauro
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 15.9.2020

Very simple

Send massive mail with this service is very simple

Maybe the price for thousands mail in a month is too expensive.

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

HORRIBLE customer support

I was a happy customer until July 2020, when suddenly my account was locked "for compliance reasons". I am not a spammer, I only used Sendgrid to relay email to my customers (who want all the email I relay to them). When I was locked, and then summarily terminated, I had no recourse. I provided lots of evidence that I was not a spammer, but the compliance team did not speak with me at all. Customer support took 25 DAYS to respond to my initial ticket, then cut me off 6 days later (no warnings, no recourse, just shut down).

What is worse is that my customers discovered that every email they had that had a link in it, had the link rewritten to be a Sendgrid redirect URL. And since they terminated my account, this meant that my customers could not click on those links any more, and their emails were being held hostage. I tried for 2 weeks to get in touch with them (trouble tickets, emails, and phone calls) and never got a reply to anything.

This is a TERRIBLE company to do business with.

It was easy to set up, and worked perfectly until it didn't; then, customer support was non-existent.

Customer support does not answer emails. Compliance team does not speak with me, I could not determine what I had done wrong. They simply left me in the lurch, and held my email hostage.

724 Bewertungen