Workday HCM Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Workday HCM

Workday HCM ist eine cloudbasierte Human-Capital-Management-Lösung der Enterprise-Klasse, die alle Vorgänge in den Bereichen Personalverwaltung, Personalbeschaffung, Talentmanagement, Vergütung/Nebenleistungen, Gehaltsabrechnu...

4.2

Nutzerbewertungen zu Workday HCM durchsuchen

1’376 von 1’376 Bewertungen
Danielle
Danielle
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.3.2022

"Workday is the best assistant Online for HR"

You may build and grow your corporation using Workday HCM. There is no limit to what can be done. Anyone in HR or a department head may simply access and obtain employee information using their user-friendly interface, whether it's for insight into their compensation or any other data you require. More significantly, it gives HR personnel the tools they need to do their jobs better, from adding new vacation entries to collecting lists of the most frequently utilized perks.

Payroll, vacation requests, time off, hiring, performance management, and much more are all made easier with Workday. For the most part, tasks are straightforward and intuitively organized. My dashboard displays the demands made by our personnel. To charge other business units for projects and hours, we may change things like pay rate, hours, department, and project id. Direct links to applicants' Facebook and Twitter pages and the ability to select candidates by a variety of criteria, including location, experience, and current position, are all strengths of the recruiting area.

A few tasks throughout the course of a typical workday might be perplexing. The "time off" tool, for example, may lead you to believe that it displays information about your own personal time off at work, but it actually displays information about the vacation time taken by your team. You have to enter another option to be able to appreciate your free time and it is usually confusing

Alan
Alan

Bewertet am 16.8.2023

Easy to use for employee self-service HR needs

I can easily complete HR-related self-service chores as an employee. It is simple to submit a request for time off or make an adjustment to my personal information.

Workday is the most effective tool for managing relationships with customers, allowing for simple monitoring of all interactions. It's the system we use for human resources, payroll, and a plethora of other employee-related tasks and records. One clear advantage of Workday is that it makes it easier for workers to make and be compensated for their own human resources decisions.

The learning curve may be steep for novice users, but once you've mastered it, it will make your day-to-day life easier. Every time I try to accomplish something significant, I end up making a mistake, and usually it's the system's fault, because it has so many unseen and arbitrary tripwires.

Asnath

Bewertet am 12.5.2024

A Resourceful Human Capital Management System.

Workday HCM is a reliable tool for employees onboarding and recruiting process.It increases employees engagement.It is a reliable tool for monitoring and managing employees workforce.

Workday HCM tends to be slow when running multiple human resources activities at the same time.

Die besten Alternativen zu Workday HCM

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.3.2019

Half-Baked Cake

I've used the Recruiting module for three years now, I can't help but wonder if the development team has involved an experienced recruiter when developing the module. I honestly don't think that Workday is ready to roll out to the market. If you are the decision maker consider buying this application, you really should include your recruiters' opinions.

The look and layout of the worklets are the only things I can praise about.

The business processes are too disconnected to count. The security level is so high up that a small change requires the product admin. (or whoever has the security level) to configure it at the backend. Pre-screening questionnaires must be pre-defined and pre-populated in the system - you can’t adjust the questions according to the requirements of each job at the time of Job Requisition creation. Trying to find a Job Requisition associated with a Position requires the skills of Sherlock Holmes. Recruiter receives many useless notifications and hiring managers receive many emails to a point of hysteria. Workday refreshes itself so frequently that recruiter can never leave their My Recruiting Jobs report on the screen longer than half-an-hour. Moreover, as soon as you click on any link on the My Recruiting Jobs report, any sorting/filtering will be lost. Customizing the columns of the Candidate Grid does not mean you can export it to Excel the same way you’ve arranged the columns. You can’t write comments as you read the resumes in the Candidate Grid - you have to go to individual application and write in the Activity Stream. Hiring managers can’t select and move multiple candidates at the Candidate Grid - can only move 1. You can’t use simple AND/OR with the filter feature at the Candidate Grid – can only search 1 word. When you search a specific name (i.e., Patel) in the Search Box, it spit out a list of names with no particular order; importantly, no filtering tools.

Lucy
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.2.2024

I can't ask for more when handling payroll.This tool is smart.

Workday HCM has promoted productivity and general growth through great intelligence and dedication from the customer service. It is a must have tool.

In simple terms, Workday HCM is more than enough for me. I have enjoyed it's flexibility in usage, customization, integration and implementation too. There is reliable content out of its analytics. Automation is a great way to save time and improve productivity and accuracy. Workday HCM is an empowering tool.

None. I honestly find no cons for Workday HCM. It is working well for us.

Risorse
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

A Great Tool For HR Management

I have used the software it makes applicant tracking easy
It also offers great HR features

I have not encountered challenges with Workday HCM

Lisa
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 3.6.2024

Best VMS for your Workday tasks

Workday VMS is a game-changer! The user-friendly interface makes it easy to switch between tasks and monitor consultant assignments. No more scrambling for missing information – everything's right at my fingertips, reducing my workload stress significantly.

All of the companies I work with won't use it :(

Rick
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 3.6.2024

Workday is good for Tracking Employee Time, Time-off Requests, Goals, & Achievements, and...

Easy of use to enter information into. I like how it links to Outlook also.

I'm not sure. I haven't used a lot of it's features yet.

Alfio

Bewertet am 24.4.2024

Workday HCM Has Brilliant Features

I like the simplicity and ease of use of Workday HCM.
Workday HCM has been a great payroll management solution.

For proper human capital management, Workday HCM is the best tool.
No dislikes.

• Branche: Vorstandsbüro
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 31.5.2024

User-Friendly

I highly recommend Workday to all businesses. Its easy to check the input and output for reports, payroll and performance management.

It is very user-friendly, As an employee I can easily complete all my interactions. It's the system we use for payroll, human resources and other employee-related tasks.

It will make your day life easier and better. Workday HCM requires a bit of a learning curve. Sometimes I can't receive the code immediately.

Kyle
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 2.6.2023

Great For HR, But Lacks For ATS

While nice to have one system of record for HR across the organization, Workday often lacks when it specifically comes to recruiting/ATS needs.

It's nice to have the ATS built into your HRIS functionality. Both systems can communicate between each other with relative ease. This can make it nice for employees to have a one-stop place for all things HR. Because external applicants/hires apply through Workday, there is an initial profile built that carries through after hired and onboarded.

The ATS functionality of Workday was clearly an afterthought to the HRIS function, and was created/bolted on after the fact. Because of this, it lacks the intuitiveness, functionality, and features of industry leading ATS's. Often times you have to edit and limit your workflows to what Workday can do, meaning it may not be the most efficient.Collecting data/metrics, especially when trying to break down to a micro level is very difficult, and sometimes impossible for what you're looking for. The data visualization also lacks far behind other ATS's.Employee referral tracking is a pretty bad experience. It actually creates more work, and makes it more difficult to hire and track referrals. We use a completely separate program for these.

Patrick J
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

Experienced Architect Required for Success

I have configured Workday daily, for the past 7 years. I have configured every module from payroll to benefits to recruiting and you'll be hard-pressed to find another Workday expert with as much experience as me.

Workday is the best HCM software in THE world. Nothing and I mean nothing is superior. We can argue about the competency of individual modules, especially payroll, but as a core HCM platform, no other software can compete. Anybody that says otherwise does not know what they're talking about. Anybody that complains about usability is probably not working with a quality Solutions Architect. To successfully implement and maintain this application, it is absolutely required that you employ at least one experienced, rockstar Solutions Architect. The application is expensive and is crucial that you fully leverage all of the technology that the app offers. Use its sophisticated features to optimize your HR department.

Workday knows that they have a real gem here. As a result, their attention to customer support has consistently declined as the popularity of the application has increased. Unless you're a major client oh, you're not going to get good customer support. What do I mean by a major client? I'm talking about the Google's the Facebook's the Adobe's, and even then, the support can leave something to be desired. And I'm speaking as someone who has worked at one of the aforementioned. An HR executive once told me that starting with work day was like being given the keys to a fancy new Ferrari but not even being shown how to start the car. Also, just because they work for workday doesn't mean they know what the hell they're talking about. The popularity has grown so has their staff. Obviously, some of these staff members are incompetent. I have experienced this firsthand and I assure you that it is frustrating when the so-called Workday SME is significantly less experienced than yourself. And this was at a time when I was fairly green. I have had to clean up confusingly complex convoluted implementations, after the fact. While I appreciate the job security, this is not a great way for any company to begin a relationship with their customer. We all know that a popular software can quickly be overtaken by a newer, better product. Workday is vulnerable here and somebody could exploit it.

Amanda
Amanda

Bewertet am 24.8.2023

All employee data and documents are secure

There were far too many overlapping databases. Our answer to reducing system complexity and utilization was to use Workday. In general, it has been useful in reducing instances of duplicate data.

Workday has so many features and capabilities that it has completely superseded a number of other programs. The ability to complete the entire hiring procedure during normal business hours was a welcome bonus. Employee records and other paperwork can be stored securely.

Not that I actively detest it, but locating specific products has always been a challenge. The former, in addition to a search that is occasionally sluggish and glitchy, can completely ruin my mood.

Anthony

Bewertet am 23.12.2023

Workday Review

It is user friendly . The interface is clean and straight forward.

It was different than Peoplesoft. it took some time getting used to but then it was fine.

Morgan
Morgan
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

Workday for Recruitment

Overall the experience has been ok, but if you are looking for a true ATS this is not the answer unless you make some serious tweaks to the setup.

Ability to use as ATS as well as HR database and tie candidates to employee once hired and onboarded.

Inability to see candidates on Requisitions that are assigned to other recruiters / users within Workday.

Nolan
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

Workday HCM Review

I support a team that focuses primarily on data driven tasks, and within that world its' really import to step away from the numbers and the data and focus on what my employees are excelling at individually and see what challenges they are facing. I love that the employee is the one to input their goals and results, as that holds them accountable for any challenges they are facing. The email reminders are very helpful for both me and the team I support. It's a great tool that helps us connect and drive forward!

Workday HCM has been a big part of my employee success tracking since my organization made the switch. However, with my entire division switching to a remote / work from home model, it's been imperative to keeping my employees on track with their career development. Workday makes it simple and streamlined to create monthly, quarterly & annual goals for my team, and my favourite thing about the software is when an entry is needed or overdue from them, they receive a message to their inbox (so I don't have to send a ton of reminders - nobody likes doing that). On my end, I get updates regarding completion status of performance tracking, and I really like the transparency in terms of my employees receivng a notification when I have completed their forms on my end as well.

I find it a bit difficult to access previous performance reviews, and I somehow never get there on my first try when I try to access the previous quarters or months. If there was a much more obvious option on the dashboard that would make the Workday experience even better.

Kayla
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 24.6.2022

Best HCM Option

Great HCM. By far the best I have worked with in my HR career.

Workday is not perfect, but it is the best HCM software that I have used. You can integrate almost every aspect of HR into one platform. The employee self service is easy to use.

It can be time consuming / a big lift to implement and deploy new modules within Workday, especially if you don't have a knowledgeable Workday team dedicated to the project. I have worked on small Workday implementation teams where we learned as we went along (it's painful) and I have worked with Workday consultants who do all of the work. I highly recommend hiring experts for the implementations. You are paying a lot for the software and want to make sure it is setup properly and getting the full value.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

New HR Tool brings some challenges and benefits

MY organization switched over to Workday and I had the chance to use this tool for a while now. I'll say that it's a lot easier to pick up and the available info to learn it was easy to grasp as well.

You can pretty much find any HR related features/questions/information in one spot. I was able to consolidate my benefits options, PTO, reviews, in one spot. I also think that it's certainly more robust/ takes a lot less down time than our previous software. Besides that Workday comes with the standard user logins, password setup, online time-sheet, etc. that I expect.

I really like the ability to edit my own info very fast. I can change things like benefits or dependencies quickly rather than going directly to my HR's office.

My one complaint is that I used to be able to directly edit some of my team member's info and reviews from our old platform on my own. I think whether it's due to lack of access rights or just how my HR department has set it up, I can't do that any longer. It's a more lengthy process of getting it manually updated from my end and through some parties outside my immediate department.

Soumi
Soumi

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

Review for Workday

I am using Workday regularly for applying leaves, tracking them, viewing my salary slip, tracking change in compensation, providing IT declaration, updating shift and stand by hours. Also, I have used Workday for requesting various letters from my organization automatically like experience letter, compensation letter, etc. The mail notification feature of workday enables me to receive notification whenever there is an update to my compensation or change in my role or on promotion.

Workday is a centralized workforce management tool that is used in my organization. In Workday, all the important day to activities of an employee can be performed like applying for leaves, getting them approved by manager, viewing and downloading salary slips, providing IT declaration, providing beneficiary info, address info, education info and many more. Various important letters like Offer letter, experience letter, etc can also be directly requested using Workday. It is a cloud based tool and can be accessed from anywhere.

It is an expensive tool that can only be used by big enterprises. Also, the workday UI can be confusing for new users who will find it difficult to navigate and find the required sections in workday.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.9.2020

Money pit - a software company that charges you for regular updates to their software

Everything you do with Workday costs money. Forget the annual licence cost, that's only part of it - every time you send an email or phone support you are on the clock. Twice a year when the software gets updated you are required to pay consulting fees to Workday or one of their service partners to test that the update actually works at your end. Most new features and enhancements are not provided for free as part of these updates, so you have to purchase them. Third party applications that supposedly integrate with Workday only do so after you pay thousands of dollars for Workday to set that up for you. Hidden costs everywhere - you need to budget for 25-50% per annum in service and other costs on top of your annual licence fee. Be warned - it is a unique business model in the software world.

The workflows are really good, particularly for recruitment and performance management

The interface is unusual from a UX perspective, and everything is very rigid. Workday offers little flexibility or user customisation, unless you are happy to spend a fortune with one of their service partners. Their expensive user training courses are absolutely appalling for adult learners - 4 days in a classroom flicking through a 500 page bound workbook, anyone?

Ben

Bewertet am 3.8.2017

Difficult to learn without paying for courses but still a solid option

I have only been using Workday for a few months. After taking all of the integration courses and starting to build integrations I am reasonably comfortable with the back end but no front end knowledge which is required to test at least the inbound integrations. Be prepared to spend days researching certain topics before coming up with answers. I recommend hiring a consultant to help in house developers learn the tools and functionality if you decide to go with Workday.

-Basic functionality for end users is intuitive and easy to use.
-Lots of options for integration with third parties
-Easy to use, custom, report capability with the option to expose reports as services (RaaS).
-Fairly easy to learn and use add-in for Eclipse for complicated integrations (Workday Studio).

-Training is expensive and is basically required to do an implementation due to lack of available reference material. Recording the online training for future reference is not permitted
-The workday community site is cumbersome (searches are not ranked according to relevancy and it can take many hours to find what you are looking for). Some workday studio components don't seem to be documented at all on the site.
-Certain functionality and community information is only provided to "Workday Implementation partners" which makes it nearly impossible to implement in-house without paying to outsource some of the work to a workday partner.
-Workday doesn't seem to have been built with performance in mind. Even with server side paging, reports and integrations are very slow.
-Lots of "hidden features." This would normally be a bonus but more advanced tasks require the user to know exactly what to search for from the application's search feature. Most of the functionality of workday is hidden in search results and isn't intuitively exposed in the UI.

Erika
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 5.5.2023

Workday has , is very good

You to see that you’re able to contact certain individuals and what contacts are individuals that hand with who and where exactly does the Chena command lead in fall in the company dynamic which is really good and gives the building for employees to have access readily to make changes if needed on their own, or access, associated programs or departments

It is very easy to use, and, like it says, in a teamwork day, gives the overall function and ability to manage anything that you need to when it comes to daily operations, and overall employee productivity

I don’t like how some information does take time to get updated. It could definitely be more cost-effective if things were given better time management to see such information available immediately.

Douglas
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.9.2022

Great Tool for People Management and is Very Easy to Use

Workday HCM has been excellent. Very easy to use, lots of capabilities, and allows employees and team members to use the software to learn more about themselves and opportunities. It has been great for learning about my performance and seeing how I can grow and succeed. Whenever I see my payroll, I also always check the breakdown to see if everything is correct. I love the transparency and all the good documentation in the software, so nothing is lost on your employee file.

I like how intuitive the software is in the company and how easy it was implemented and adopted by the company. There are many, many features that are very useful for the day-to-day or week-to-week activities of our employees and team. I really like how every step is transparent and it shows you the hierarchy each decision goes through. For example if you are taking time off, it shows you who needs to approve next and the chain of command. This software is really a one stop shop for all Human Capital management in terms of performance, payroll, expenses, time off, training, and career management.

I actually don't have any negative things to say about workday HCM. It is really easy to use, and the documentation is really good on my employee file. If I need something, I can find it on my profile.

Ronnie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

Make your workday, workweek, and work year easier

We tried for years to handle payroll on our own. We were lucky that we did not make any grievous mistakes during that time. Once we realized just how little we did know about payroll and tax compliance, we were terrified that we could be doing something that would jeopardize our non-profit status. We initially considered bringing on a new staff member to do nothing but payroll. When we realized just how expensive this addition would be, we opted to look for software options. Workday has checked every box we needed.

We are a non-profit organization. Our entire business model is based on supplementing the very low fees we charge our clients with donations from generous individuals and companies. These donations are contingent upon us maintaining compliance as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. There are simply too many regulations and annual changes to payroll statutes for any of our current staff to keep abreast of, and hiring a staff member with the necessary knowledge and skillset is cost-prohibitive. Workday, in essence, gives us that new staff member. For significantly less than an employee would cost, we are able to operate with full confidence that all of our needs are being met.

The initial implementation was fairly intensive. However, once we completed that phase, we have had no complaints about the time or effort involved in using Workday.

Gerardo
Gerardo
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Bewertet am 22.5.2023

Allows companies to have better control of their capital

Functions that allow complete administrations of professionals as well as their management, understands that human capital is necessary and fundamental in the growth of the company

This is a financial solution that is strategically thought of in management solutions in many areas of the company. This tool allows human resources to be managed and more processes that help to take actions based on real and exact data provided by this solution, its functions. allows business strategies to be more precise and practical for the organization

I like it and I have not had bad experiences since the beginning of using this tool

1’376 Bewertungen