17hats Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über 17hats

17hats ist eine cloudbasierte Business-Management-Plattform, die den gesamten Geschäftsprozess automatisiert. Die Lösung richtet sich an ein breites Spektrum von kleinen Unternehmen, indem sie ihnen Tools zur Verfügung stellt,...

4.2
4.2

Nutzerbewertungen zu 17hats durchsuchen

118 von 118 Bewertungen
Camila
Camila

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

Brings Everything Together

Before using 17Hats, I had documents all over the place and my business felt very unprofessional. 17hats helped me get everything in one place and add my branding to each document. Now I can see all of my projects in one place, see who needs what, and very easily send invoices, contracts , questionnaires and other documents that are branded and professional. I also have it setup to send emails automatically. It’s been a big timesaver and game changer for my business. I can’t imagine running my business without it.

What I love most about 17hats is how much time it saves me by gathering my emails, invoices, contracts and banking all in once place. And it helps me send professional looking documents to my clients and connects to my square account.

It took quite a bit of time to set up, but once I understood it, I was glad I didn’t give up on it.

Molly

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

17hats as a Photographer (solo owner)

In short, was drawn into the service to help cut down the number of software services and just use one service, but the cost was too high for the product I got. I also heavily rely on being able to be mobile AND use my desktop on or offline -- which was not available and the mobile app is not that great.

Overall, left feeling like I invested in a waste of money with a frustrating experience... this was my first experience using something robust and I then moved on to find other solutions.

I love an all-in-one service that can combine these features:

- Invoice / expense management
- scheduling online for clients
- CRM style contact management
- workflows and templates to make my life easier
- nice to look at and easy ux

The idea was there but some work needed to go into the original feature development. A lot of the helpful features felt confusing and a pain to set up. Might be better now but when I used it it was such a headache I did not use a lot of the features that drew me in.

The software is bundled up to draw you in for your one-stop shop for the list of things I stated. However, one of my biggest pet peeves with up-and-coming companies is their lack of focus to improve the functions of their initial systems in play. After their successful launch and drawing me into their somewhat expensive annual fee, I felt they kept working on new features instead of improving current features that could have used some attention for better UX. I got so frustrated with this that I left. Feeling that I was constantly being asked to spend more money on new features that I did not want.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

HoneyBook, QuickBooks Desktop Pro, FreshBooks und Daylite for Mac

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 17hats

17hats did a great job advertising its features. It was the do-it-all software.... it just didn't pan out to be a good fit at the time. I slimmed down and used MoonInvoice which was a lot more affordable at the time, and now I'm back to needing something more robust. I'm currently using FreshBooks & DayLite CRM.
Karida
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

Should I stay or should I go?

It allows you to organize all clients in one area for all members of the team. There are so many options to utilize...but quite a few of the email functions are faulty.

Emails fail to send on multiple occasions. Scheduled emails fail to send on occasions. Its frustrating to type out a detailed email to a client and then press send; only to find out that it never sent.
Time is wasted. Some "insert" links work, while others don't.
I understand that "user error" can be the case on some occasions, however, if it works on certain days and not on others...its the system.

Die besten Alternativen zu 17hats

Rozalind

Bewertet am 8.3.2022

Great CRM but not my favourite

I was with them for years and it was good! Loved their invoicing, loved the price, loved how easy it was to set up and change things but I wished that it had a bit more personal flair that you could add. Being a creative it's so nice to be able to customize price lists and portals a bit more.

being from Canada I loved that the invoices could be split up to have some items charging GST and some items charging both pst and gst within an invoice. Was my absolute favourite part of the CRM! I also liked how easy it was to set up

It was a little clunky looking to clients and the client portal wasn't as beautiful as others I've tried.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

HoneyBook

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 17hats

At the time I had a friend who had used it and had said good things so I tried it out and found it easy to set up!
Tiffany
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 20.1.2022

Great CRM, just not for us

Overall, the software is effective but expensive and more complicated in comparison to CRMs we’ve used. The customer service was great though and as long as you have someone that can help you navigate the software the first few times, it could really work for your business.

We really liked that clients could view and sign the contract and pay the invoice in pretty much one step.

We had a mentor walking us through with videos and templates. Without their help, we feel that we would have been lost trying to set up our account. Set up is also quite time consuming.

Anne
Anne

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Overall, I like 17Hats, but it's not the all-in-one app I'd hoped for.

Organization. As someone with Attention Deficit Disorder, I rely on my tools to stay on track with my business. 17Hats helps immensely with that. I just wish it was the one app (one app to rule them all!) I'd love to consolidate apps. Saving the money would be nice, but more importantly, I'd like to not have to constantly switch between apps to perform different functions. Still, though, 17Hats is great even used just as a project management tool.

The workflows. If you have multi-step projects, 17Hats is awesome for organization. It's saved my bacon more than once by reminding me that I'd not completed a particular step. I also like the lead integration and email integration (see above about bacon saving).

I'd love to be able to ditch my time-tracking software (Freckle) and invoicing / accounting software (Freshbooks), but I just can't at this point. I actually adore Freckle, so they'd have to work hard to beat that, but even compared to Freshbooks time tracking, 17Hats stinks in that aspect. Very clunky.

Regarding invoicing / bookkeeping, I have a couple of main complaints, but they're big ones:
1a) You can't let clients have multiple payment options. You can implement Stripe, for instance, or PayPal. But you cannot have both active at the same time.
1b) Which leads me to the next issue. Payment method is global, not per client. So if you credit cards, for instance, so that clients use ACH transfers (thus saving fees), that's site-wide. But say you have an international client or a client who wants to use PayPal? You have to change your payment method FOR EVERYONE. Granted, it's one click of the button, but meanwhile, anyone paying an invoice is getting option B instead of option A.
2) Profit / Loss Report: This is critical, but you cannot run the whole year and have it broken down by month. To see each month, you have to generate a new report. Freshbooks allows quarterly, yearly, and custom date ranges with a month-to-month total and grand total all on ONE SCREEN.

So while I'm using 17Hats and don't plan to stop, I really wish they'd get their act together when it comes to the bookkeeping aspect of the software. It's not there yet.

Mindy
Mindy
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

Truly a game changer for my business!

My business is much more productive without having to spend a lot of time on proposals, contracts and invoices. Knowing where each project is in the timeline is very helpful and keeps our projects flowing smoothly.

17hats is very easy to use - once you get the hang of it. Some aspects are a bit confusing to figure out, but their customer support is amazing and always there to help! Keeping track of invoices and timelines is super easy now and the bookkeeping feature keeps me on top of my finances easier than ever!
The lead generation tool is very useful, allowing us to keep track of potential clients in 17hats right from the start without any extra steps.

There are some limitations, such as not being able to edit a recurring invoice. When a price changed for a client I had to delete the recurring invoice and create a new one instead of just being able to change the pricing, which I thought was a bit of a time waster. Also, not being able to schedule the invoice for a date in the future would definitely help so I could do things on my time.

Joseph
Joseph

Bewertet am 26.4.2018

The closest thing I've seen to killing all the birds with one stone.

It allowed us to start accepting online payments for invoices and e-signatures proposals. Also, it allowed us to make proposal templates, invoice templates and email templates that can be sent out with a few clicks-- saves us a ton of time!

17hats does a lot of things (and well!) all within one platform-- proposals with e-signatures, invoices with online payments (via Stripe), bookkeeping, to-do lists and much more. Plus, you can save templates for everything (from proposals to invoices to emails) so you can templatize your whole business, and you can create automated workflows where you can do things like have an email sent out or a task created when a proposal is signed. I've recommended 17hats to many web designers and digital agency owners and use it myself every day. It's perfect for an individual or small team.

If you have a team, you might still need a project management software. It's not very sophisticated when it comes to assigning tasks and working on things as a team. In our business (a web design and digital marketing agency), we use 17hats to manage all the back office operations, but we still have a project management platform that we use to actually manage projects.

Lee'Ann
Lee'Ann

Bewertet am 21.5.2018

Great platform for all businesses

There are many pros to 17hats - first, you can try this for free for a month to get a feel for the platform and test out all of the functionalities. It's easy to workflows, integrate email, quotes, invoices, contracts - and you can easily sign off to accept a quote and contract right on the platform.

I did have some cons when I first used 17hats a few years ago, and stopped for about 6 months and came back after trying something else out. In that time, they had made a bunch of upgrades to the platform and made it much easier to set up new projects and organize all of your documents within each project. As of right now, I don't have any cons using 17hats.

Ulrich
Ulrich
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 23.11.2023

Incredible 17hats !

This software is a real ALL-IN-ONE. Managing everything efficiently with just one program is just incredible. It simplifies work and life, at an affordable price. And there's even a free trial!

I love this software. It helps me to manage my time, tasks, opportunities and contacts efficiently and productively, and therefore to forecast sales. And all this with an easy-to-use interface and the possibility of winning new customers.

The software works very well, nothing to complain about. On the contrary, I highly recommend it.

Jessica
Jessica

Bewertet am 15.6.2018

A full-featured project management system

I tested a variety of practice management SaaS products specific for accounting firms and none came close to impressing me like 17Hats did with its combination of features that I needed and a competitive price. This is impressive given that 17Hats isn't designed for bookkeeping firms!

Since I have implemented my efficiency has improved greatly, I get more done in less time and nothing falls through the cracks.

I love how easy this program makes it for me to keep track of all steps of my workflows for all of my projects from the initial lead capture all the way through the completion of the project.

The workflow templates make new client onboarding a standardized and efficient process while still giving me the flexibility to adjust to the project's specific needs. The lifecycle gives me an easy at-a-glance status of each project. The calendar and e-mail integration means that all client communications are in one place and I never double book myself.

I really like being able to automate the proposal, contract signing, invoice process. I have only been using this for 2 months and I feel like I have only scratched the surface of what it can do. Customer service is quick to respond, friendly and professional.

While I overall love this service, there are some things to be desired. There is no phone support available but their e-mail/chat support has been food so far.

The mobile app is very limited in features and glitchy and from what I've seen they are not planning on improve it now that their website is mobile responsive. There are very few integrations, I would love it they could support Zapier.

The client portal is a nice concept but I am not using it because it doesn't have the features I need. Their bookkeeping feature is a joke but I guess it's better than nothing for a freelancer that may otherwise not do any bookkeeping.

Steph
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 13.2.2019

Couldn't do business without it!

Overall, super happy. I've been using for a few years now and am locked in at a great rate. The user interface isn't as pretty as some of the competitors softwares, but it gets the job done and keeps everything organized.

It has streamlined everything from client inquiry to payment and everything in between! I love that I can send clients a bundle with their quote, contract, and invoice. I use workflows to keep each project organized. My clients also love it and have commented on how easy it is to use from their side.

There is no way to pull reports/data. I'd like to be able to see how many inquiries came in, turned to bookings, sales figures, etc within certain time frames. I would also appreciate a way to see data from questionnaires. Specifically, I have inquires fill in "where did you hear about me" and it would be great to pull those answers and gather data.

Angel
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 5.8.2020

Good for a single user company

Easy to set up and navigate. The mobile app is great.

Only one user allowed per account. Customer service was not easily accessible.

Monica

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

It’s okay.

It was fine for what I needed to do. Nothing fancy. Just contracts (which I struggled with). But then I needed to start offering more tools to my clients as my clientele grew and it wasn’t working for me anymore

The only thing I like about 17hats is that it (almost) lets you get done what you need to get done. Basically just contracts, invoices, and bookkeeping.

It’s not user friendly at all. I’ve been using this for over 2 years and there are still features I’m finding out how to use. It’s kinda a messy program.

Dania
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.2.2017

Quadruple your productivity!

I really lucked out by getting in on this at the beginning and I was able to lock in a great rate, however, I would still pay full price for this today if I had to. Being a small business owner has it's many challenges, especially when you have to do everything yourself. Since I've signed on with 17hats I've been able to sign contracts, accept payments, and streamline the booking and communication process all while I'm away from my desk. I would never be able to pull this off without a platform such as this. In addition, it helps me to keep track of my bookkeeping, and my workflows, reminding me of my To Do's and when to do them! No software is perfect but they are constantly improving and listening to suggestions, and whenever I need assistance they are quick to respond. Since I've signed on with 17 hats a year ago, my business has almost doubled, partly due to the streamlined communication and payment processes of 17hats, and because of the ease of this platform I'm able to handle it all without hiring and cutting into profits. AMAZING!

Angela
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.1.2019

One-Stop Software

The customer service process would do better to resolve issues instead of blaming the customer. Sometimes the issue is with the actual software and blaming me for the problem just takes the conversation in circles.

I like that this has pretty much all the features I need for my business. There is nothing worse than having to patch together multiple subscriptions for different software programs.

It's often glitchy and sometimes it won't load at all.

Brandon
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 21.4.2020

17hats Really Straightens Project Management

I needed a way to organize my projects and to organize my clients' information as well.

I liked 17hats for its simplicity of organizing my projects and to provide a centralized location to contain all of the information discussed with the clients and to contain an ongoing progress of projects.

I feel that it's a little rigid. There is not really a flexible way to connect projects and or to arrange all of the projects under a central clients.

Chelsea

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

I have been using it for 2 years with 2 brands

The ease of flow for customers from their own backend login, to questionnaires to invoice to contract and then payment

The iPhone App still is very basic and not easy for accomplishing anything it is basically just for viewing documents and invoices

Sheila
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 8.9.2017

I use this software to manage my event planning and association management business.

It makes the proposal and contract phases of my business much easier. It also automatically invoices my clients when their invoices are due and divides a contract quote up into monthly payments or however I'd like them to be divided.

I like building contracts and invoices and allowing my clients to accept and sign electronically. I also like that I can accept credit cards through the software without a monthly fee, utilizing Stripe. I also like that I can sync my calendar and see everything as well as add custom calendar events that are only visible in 17 hats that are more CEO/Strategic Planning activities.

I don't like that you have to add a price to each item in a quote and that it is visible to the client. I prefer to list all my services and give the client a bottom line price. And for some, they pay me a monthly retainer. I would like to be able to edit or hide that feature. I also think it is sometimes hard to navigate.

Lauren
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 13.6.2019

17 Hats for Business

Overall, we did not end up continuing our services with this company. While the site is well done, easily understood and accessible, we needed a program that was more easily manipulated to fit our product and business.

This software gave us the flexibility and the organization we were craving in business. The ability to schedule and time emails form events, organize leads and sign contracts were things that we had been seeking for years. Additionally, the interface was very use friendly and easily understood.

This product was not the best fit for us, as many of the main benefits were not what we were looking for. Additionally, the program would not communicate with other programs that we already purchased as a business. The benefits were very much geared towards small businesses, and were not user friendly with some of our larger more hands on events

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 16.8.2023

Great tool for small businesses

Having everything under one hood -- PM, scheduling, bookkeeping, CRM, etc.Google integration is the best I've seen for a PM tool -- especially the way it pulls in appropriate emails for projects.

My main complaint is that they charge for educational seminars to help their users use their software better. They could definitely be more customer service oriented by recording these seminars and providing access to them to all of their customers. It's to their benefit that we can use the software at a deeper level.Calendar/scheduling app isn't quite as slick as Calendly, but does a good enough job.Workflows could be helpful, but still struggling a little with how to set them up and connect them, and ensure that they work in a way that feels human and smooth.

Nikki
Nikki

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

So many features for the price point, it was a no brainer

We needed a database that had the ability to connect with Gmail and send digital contract for online signatures. The digital contract functionality alone pays for the product, as other digital contract programs alone are double the price. Having a complete database tool that allows for this included in the cost is perfect.

You can't add custom fields for contacts or projects so this makes the database functionality extremely limiting. My client is a home inspection company that also hosts training courses for other home inspectors, works with real estate agents and project managers, and has preferred partners. This makes it very difficult to differentiate between contact types and add the field we need. We'd pay a little more for this functionality if it was available.

Jamie
Jamie
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 6.1.2023

17 hats where it all began...

I started using 17 hats for. The scheduling and signed client agreement functionality.

I did not like how projects were organized. This may have changed since I used the product.

Jessi
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 7.3.2018

Great tool for any small business!

This tool does so much! I love how professional my invoices, quotes and contracts look and I love the ability to set up work flows. I couldn't run my business with it.

My complaints are very minor. I wish I could choose the timeline for follow up emails on late invoices. I wish ACH transactions cleared faster. But overall there's hardly anything I'm left wishing for, it fills all my business administration needs.

Skyler
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 22.6.2019

Outstanding product from day one - one of the first users

17hats was an incredible concept from day one and has continued to evolve over the years.

As features were added, costs increased, making it unaffordable for our business.

118 Bewertungen