UKG Ready Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über UKG Ready

UKG Ready ist eine flexible und nahtlose HR-Lösung, die eine vernetzte Mitarbeitererfahrung bietet, um den gesamten Employee Journey von einer einzigen Lösung aus zu verwalten. UKG Ready wurde für Flexibilität und Nutzerfreundlich...

Nutzerbewertungen zu UKG Ready durchsuchen

881 von 881 Bewertungen
Tyler
Tyler
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 15.8.2023

Great Product and Services

Wouldn't change anything! It has simplified and streamlined all our processes into an easy to use system.

A one-stop shop with white-glove service has met every need that we have had.

Would prefer the success care training happen earlier in the process.

ADP Workforce Now und Paylocity

Warum UKG Ready gewählt wurde

Looking for more service.

Zuvor genutzte Software

BambooHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UKG Ready

Again, UKG met all our needs.
Jessica
Jessica
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 19.6.2023

The fact that it covers every HR need in one place is a big plus

I am addressing the issue of digitizing and automating human resources procedures. When I first joined the firm, there was some resistance to adopting "the cloud." With my increasing use of UKG, I am facilitating faster data access and a more fluid technological experience for everyone.

UKG Ready is an excellent payroll administration system for small and medium-sized businesses. Payroll duties can be handled conveniently from any location with online access. Customers are able to automate and streamline crucial processes with the use of automation, artificial intelligence and machine learning, integration, higher productivity, and mobile apps.

The thing I despise most about UKG is not a fault with UKG per se, but rather an issue that UKG is likely to face: adoption. Adoption is not as robust as it could be because of a small percentage of long-term employees who are reluctant to embrace change.

Alicia
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 17.1.2020

Kronos WorkForce Ready

The termination process is less steps than it was in Kronos Workforce Central

Using WFR is like taking a trip back in time. The functionality of the system is very clunky, and resembles the old dos systems. There is no room to customize to fit our company needs. We were told that this system would free up our team to do other projects, if anything it has increased the time needed to preform. The date sensitivity is very annoying, when we make changes we should be able to enter them with an effective date, but the system uses the date we are entering the employee changes as the effective date.

During implementation, we were constantly told 'the system does not do that', or 'that can't be done'. Out implementation process was terrible, and we still don't have everything working. Moving from one Kronos product to another should have been seamless, it was anything but seamless. The implementation team should have been able to look at our company in Central and recreate in Ready, without us having to provide everything for them. This was the worst implementation I have ever gone through, it was worse that SAP, which is very sad.

I could go on and on, but I won't. I have a spreadsheet comparing Kronos Workforce Central to Kronos Workforce Ready, if you would like to see it I can provide for you.

Die besten Alternativen zu UKG Ready

• Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.3.2024

perfect for small to mid-size companies

UKG Ready is solution that simplifies managing talent, payroll, and time, so teams can concentrate on growth and truly make a difference for their people.
The good thing is it also has a phone application. I tried the android version of their app which was very satisfactory.

It could be more compatible with large size companies considering the fact that many companies that starts with UKG grow very fast.

• Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 7.11.2023

Like Having A 24/7 Employee Who Never Calls In Sick

My experience has been phenomenal. I have a wonderful working relationship with a number of team members and have even gotten to speak 1 on 1 with the [sensitive content hidden] of the Company. I have not seen any other major company where the [sensitive content hidden] is that available AND willing to talk to you,

UKG Ready is a highly customizable solution. Like a buffet, you can take a little of this and a little of that to get the features and functions you most want or need. The system is also highly scalable and expandable. We have added on more features over the years and it is a seamless integration with existing data when adding on. The support team is Best In Class. I feel like I have my own support team when I have a question or I have broken something because I didn't read some of the support tools available. This support team is assigned to your company so you always know who you will be working with.

I have nothing negative to say about UKG Ready. It is a powerful tool which works for you 24/7/365.

Paylocity und Paycor

Warum UKG Ready gewählt wurde

Cost and support was slipping. It made sense to do an RFP and we ended up with UKG Ready.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Paycom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UKG Ready

Ready seemed to have all of the features we were looking for and the support to back it up.
Ansley
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 15.8.2023

You can't go wrong with UKG

We collected time on paper sheets prior to vetting a software. We went with out payroll software company and they couldn't meet our need for the complex ways we pay our employees. We then did research and really put UKG under a microscope to be sure they were the best fit for us. They have met and exceeded our expectations for time and attendance. We hope to be able to look at their payroll software in the future and see if that might be a better fit for us as well.

The ease of collecting data and then using it with our payroll software. We were using the same company for payroll as well as time tracking. It was not capable of collecting our complex pay methods, but UKG was. It has made doing payroll easy and expedited the process. Also their customer support is one of the best around. I don't know of a company that is doing this any better in the industry.

It is hard to find things we don't like. I would say things that we might not change would be the appearance of the online layout. It has changed a few times in the short period we have been on it. Just takes a second to find where something is.

Lisa
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Kronos Review

I am a little frustrated with at times the communication flow. Frequent cancellations of meetings. Not always meeting deadlines on things. Sometimes not communicating proactively updates on where we are at with fixing certains issues. The latest hiccup occurred when the system went down and we reported this. Then we found out that we were supposed to sign up for the workforce community to get the updates when something goes wrong. This was either not communicated to us, or not quite communicated in a way that any of the implementation team understood. Not one of us either remembered or understood this. Separate from that I am very disappointed that important notifications are not automatic - instead we have to sign up for those notifications. My question is why? Shouldn't important notifications be standard? I have never had a product where we've had to sign up for those. You really need to reconsider that. There are other minor issues that make no logical sense to me as well. Like how to request PTO and not having the option to request a flat number of hours over several days. We are a healthcare operation with various schedules and requesting two weeks cause odd things to happen. Seems like this is something that should have been offered as an option long ago. Our first go-live date was December 23rd and now it is August 16th and we still have not gone live because there are still numerous issues to work through. That is frustrating for all the staff here.

I've used time and attendance systems before and generally like them.

We've have a tough time pulling the trigger to go live. I recognize that some of that is related to our unusual rules. However, I get a little disappointed about the lenghthy time and some of the hiccups seem to be for other reasons.

ADP Workforce Now

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UKG Ready

We had abandoned Kronos before because there was apparently some communication that due to our complicated rules, Kronos could not accommodate us. There was a perception that the right team was not in place before to make this happen (on both sides). Given the difficulties we are still having to try to go live, I am concerned. Our first go-live date was December 23rd and now it is August 16th and we still have not gone live because there are still numerous issues to work through.
Bruce
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Flexibility to Customize According to Your Needs

We are using time-sheet entry notes for our users to document their activities with customers. These notes in turn make their way onto our billing statements to our customers . This saves countless hours of work for our billing department.

Workforce Ready is a very robust time and labor application that can integrate seamlessly with your payroll solution. The granular configuration options allow the administrator and/or implementation team to set up their timekeeping solution according to their individual needs. Moreover, by mixing and matching profiles within the different areas of configuration, one can fine tune options by departments or individual employees if necessary.

Perhaps it is unavoidable but with the extreme level of flexibility comes also an extensive admin interface that could take a good amount of time to fully grasp. An administrators with years of experience could easily expect to still be learning new and better ways to complete tasks.

Paychex Flex

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UKG Ready

Primarily experience. I have worked with this team for many years and am very familiar with the emphasis they put on customer service. Just today, there was a brief (90 minutes) outage caused by a DNS problem. As soon as it was reported to me, I knew that I could log in to the customer service portal and immediately be informed with all available information about the problem as well as when the next update would occur. These folks run a tight ship.
Alan
Alan
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.9.2023

This online time keeping system for UKG is incredible

Paper-based or outmoded systems are being phased out in favor of a unified digital hub governed by uniform guidelines. Because of this, we have been able to push for the automation and uniformity of time-keeping.

Employee timekeeping for hourly and salaried workers alike. Time and work order information for hourly workers is recorded. Time worked by salaried personnel is recorded, but only for the purposes of allocating allowances and matching task orders.

It's possible that you'll hit a roadblock if your restrictions are very intricate. For instance, if your company is subject to CBA regulations, you may need to get inventive with your method or setup.

Cassie
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.1.2024

Functional

It has been difficult. Simple things I could do in other payroll management systems usually end up needing me to submit a ticket for assistance.

The cost for UKG is better than most HRIS and payroll management companies

It is so hard to make changes, from admin right to setting up the different areas for payroll deductions, benefits, etc. It needs to be streamlined for friendliness.

Elena
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 16.2.2021

One Word: EASY

Made my life as a manager easy. My admin and I were spending less time on their time cards, which improved office efficiency overall.

My favorite thing about this software is how easy it is to use. The admin team assigned to me used it for tracking their hours. It was very easy for me to see if they missed a punch, and it was also very easy to correct timecards. They had no issues with the software either.

My only "con" (if you can even really call it that) was that I thought that the reports could be a bit more user-friendly. They weren't even bad reports though, to be honest. Overall, I don't really have any negative things to say about this software.

Bradford
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit

Our experience with Kronos

Very klunky platform. Does not appear to be positioned to serve the touch screen generation.

I didn't like the product at all. I wouldn't have selected this product.

The design and function. Lack of drag and drop. Difficult to navigate. Difficult to get out of implementation. Difficult to get onsite help.

ADP Workforce Now

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UKG Ready

We didn't choose Kronos, they purchased our payroll provider

Hello Bradford,
Thank you for providing your candid review. I am sorry to hear that your experience with Workforce Ready did not meet your expectations. We have been investing heavily in our user experience and have released a new experience for both desktop and mobile. To take a look at the new user experience, please watch the following demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmyOMoQsrM&feature=youtu.be. If you would like to provide further feedback on your experience or learn more about the new user experience, feel free to send me an email at [email protected] and we can set up a one on one session.

Alaina Froton
Customer Marketing Specialist, Workforce Ready

Beantwortet am 21.8.2019
Yevstakhii
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

My expirience of use UKG Ready

I have a positive experience with UKG Ready, particularly in terms of payroll management features. I appreciate the platform's ability to handle a wide range of tasks, from tracking employee time and attendance to processing payroll and managing compliance and regulatory requirements.I also appreciate the platform's customization options, which allow me to tailor the platform to fit the specific needs and workflows of my organizations. The ability to customize fields, workflows, and reports can be particularly useful for businesses with unique or complex HR and payroll requirements.Additionally, I appreciate UKG Ready's customer support, which is consistently cited as being responsive and helpful. The platform offers a range of support options, including phone and email support, a knowledge base, and an online community forum.That being said, I have reported issues with UKG Ready's user interface, which can be somewhat cluttered and difficult to navigate, particularly for new users. Additionally, app has issues with the platform's reporting and analytics features, which may not offer the level of customization or granularity needed to make informed decisions.

One thing that I appreciate about UKG Ready is its comprehensive set of payroll management features. The platform offers a wide range of tools for managing employee data, tracking time and attendance, processing payroll, and handling compliance and regulatory requirements.I also appreciate the platform's flexibility and customization options. UKG Ready can be tailored to fit the specific needs and workflows of individual organizations, with customizable fields, workflows, and reporting features.Additionally, I like that UKG Ready's customer support is consistently responsive and helpful. The platform offers a range of support options, including phone and email support, a knowledge base, and an online community forum.

UKG Ready is complicated and difficult to navigate. It can take time to learn how to use the platform effectively and efficiently.Another issue is that UKG Ready can be relatively expensive, particularly for small or mid-sized businesses with limited budgets. While the platform offers a range of features and tools, users may find that they are paying for more than they need or use.Additionally, app has a problem with UKG Ready's reporting and analytics features. While the platform offers a range of reporting options, I have found that the reports can be difficult to customize or that they lack the level of detail or granularity needed to make informed decisions.

Alejandro
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 30.1.2020

new user

overall Kronos has been a mixed bag. there are features we greatly enjoy that allows for flexibility, modifications, and different ways of doing this. there are features that seem that should be in the system that are not causing us to add manual work to that was previously automated. the system looks very beautiful, but can require a lot of clicks to get to one spot. there is room for much growth to make it an amazing system

the system allows a bit more flexibility in terms of security for different types of users, alerts to employees.
we like the calendar option where you can just simply select the date under employee information
We are not charged for setting up alerts
Recruitment - We like the ability to add, delete, and modify questionnaires once they are active.
I like the do to bell list being a one stop shop for employees.
We like that the system is just one system as a whole rather than multiple "compatible" systems.

it would be helpful if the system had shortcuts such as control S, O to open up things.
it would be helpful if you do not have to input slashes on dates. if you can just input it.
It would be good if there was an option to create email alert for inventory section
sometimes the automatic email reports do not work the way they should
there are several sections that are dual entry. it can get repetitive.
the job change history is useful, however, the effective date is according to the date we changed it in the system, not the ACTUAL effective date.
making direct deposit accounts inactive is frustrating where a new full/remaining account cannot be added if there is a previous one currently in existence even if it is inactive. cannot delete direct deposit accounts is frustrating too.
Recruitment -it would be good if items such as applicants, resumes, and questionnaires can be accessed instead of multiple different locations

Needs stronger ACA assistance for employers.
everything is eastern time. need to take into consideration that some clients are western or central and are open later than 5 EST and trainings are too early at 7 EST.

Susan
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 30.5.2017

Less than satisfied

We implemented and went live 1/1/2017 with Time and Attendance and Scheduler. The Scheduler had so many features missing on 1/1/17, we had to postpone implementation until the 4/1/17 release date. Every time we ask a functionality question, the answer is "That's a good idea, maybe we can incorporate that in a later release." Not necessarily a good response, when someone is paying you to use software and your question is something you said it could do in the demo. The 3 months worth of credit for our billing I have yet to see applied to our account.

And there are the time clocks, well 5 months in and I am working on getting my third one to see if it will work correctly. First one we bought was compatible with barcodes. We purchased barcodes from a Kronos recommended supplier to fine out they were not compatible with the new clocks. When told we should have sent them in to be tested, I had the response "but we bought them where you told us to buy them." Then, we sent our proximity badges in for evaluation to change from a barcode scanner clock to a proximity badge scanner. Almost a month to get the test results that they worked with the clock, another month to get a correct order form to sign, then 3 weeks to ship to us all to find out Kronos ordered us the incorrect time clock reader. So I am almost 3 months into a process that has been a huge waste of my teams time.

We use a small portion of this product and will think twice before we ever expand it.

I like the core of the product line, the Time and Attendance module. It is easy to use and the self service is easy for employees to understand. Our consulting team doing the implementation has been great to work with.

Customer Service with this product has been huge disappointment. Tech Support has been even worse. And don't plan to get a response on anything unless you contact them with a follow-up.

Hello Susan,

Thank you for your candid feedback. I apologize for the experience you have had thus far with the Workforce Ready solution. I have escalated your feedback to the appropriate stakeholders, and I welcome you to contact me directly so that we can speak further about what you would like to see in the product and submit these ideas to our product management team, as well as help resolve the issues you have been experiencing with our time clocks and support. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email at [email protected].

All the best,

• Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

UI needs an overhaul!

Tracking time, meeting company financial objectives

It saves the previous selections for the time-card rows, which makes it easier to enter time from one time period to the next. Also, it's Java-based and can, ostensibly, run on any platform.

1. EITHER the columns should auto-size to the larger of the field size and header size and not be sized equally to fit on the display area on the monitor OR it should "remember" the user's preferences when it comes to column size.
2. The pop-up windows (e.g. when looking up "Transfer"/project, entering start/end dates for reports) should open on the *same* screen where the "parent" window is. Having it display on the "left-most" display is, frankly, a PIA.
3. The date format in the headers should be time-zone specific (e.g. mm/dd for US/CAN and dd/mm for EU)
4. The list of values for the "Transfer"/project column that pops up when the mouse pointer is placed in that field should not display right away (maybe add a bit of a delay); this would allow users to copy the current value if needed.
5. There should be a more user-friendly way of exporting the data for any time frame (say, into Excel) that makes it easier to manipulate the exported data (e.g. pivot tables, aggregate functions, etc.) the current UI does not provide this capability and the "report" is practically unusable.
6. The tool does not function in Chrome and repeatedly asks for Java to be installed (which it already is). Likely means that the tool needs to find the JAVA_HOME environment variable and use that to run.

Greetings,

Thanks so much for your review. We have spent a considerable amount of time updating the new user interface and would love to be able to give you a demo if you have not started using it. There are also great resource on the Community New UI page found at (https://community.kronos.com/s/newui)

Please email me at [email protected] and we can set you up with a Kronos Expert to help with any questions you may have.

Thanks again for your review
Alaina Froton
Customer Marketing Specialist

Beantwortet am 3.12.2019
Lisa
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 1.3.2017

Solid HRIS, but some updates/improvements needed for some features.

Kronos is committed to improving WFR and we already see the improvements made since we went live. There were some bumps at the beginning, but Kronos is a company that listens to their clients and helps in anyway they can. Although, the system is still a work in progress, we are in a much better place then we were before Kronos and are happy to have the system in place.

1. All in one product that including ATS, HR, payroll, benefits, ACA and reporting.
2. One system, one number for customer support, one community (great customer portal), one company you are working with.
3. Employee Self Service is great! You can grant as much or as little access as you would like to complete actions, access data, benefit enrollment, etc.
4. Kronos Team willingness to set up the system the way you need to in order to accomplish business needs.

1. The system is very particular in the way you set up. Ensure you have a good application consultant that understands what your company needs and how they will set this up in your environment. Also, if you chose to bring WFC into the mix, you are dealing with two systems and not one and there is a whole other level of set up you need to consider.
2. No development site. Everything is conducted in live site.
3. Recruitment and onboarding (checklists in general) need to be more flexible. Kronos is working on this and is on road map. We look forward to some improvements.
4. Training in product and training material needs some more work. There is a noticeable difference in training presentation vs. other products (i.e. WFC learning portal vs. WFR offerings). Also, you really will need someone dedicated to learn and understand WFR, as it is very layered.
5. There is not current API offerings, only flat files every 15 minutes can come out of WFR. Kronos is working on adding this capability in near future.

Penny
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 10.3.2017

Ease of Going Paperless

Kronos Workforce Ready has lead us in the direction we have been wanting to go with reducing the amount of paper we process in HR and Payroll daily and allowed us to have more efficient, instant communication with our employees. We are utilizing the Onboarding process. We allow employees to make demographic changes and view their payroll data, such as pay statements, as a self-service option. We are beginning the benefits enrollment which will automatically add the payroll deductions to payroll. Our payroll processing has been reduced from 3 days to 1 day. Chasing down lost paperwork that was sent through the mail is no longer an issue. We have recently completed the integration with Workforce Central's Timekeeper.

Kronos has taken us to the next level in service that we were looking for. It is very easy to use for creating your own reports and importing data. We couldn't be more pleased with how they helped us work through our custom profit sharing allocation.

There are often updates that we are waiting for to continue what we would like to accomplish with the Kronos software. Although it automates several of our paper process and gave us efficiencies, there are now processes that we need to track manually and audit by hand. The third party tax software is more time-consuming than before. We were breaking ground with integrating the Workforce Central Timekeeper with Workforce Ready. We chose Workforce Central over Workforce Ready Time Labor Management due to the complexity of our work force. If you can use one system, I would recommend Workforce Ready.

Caleb
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Bewertet am 7.11.2018

Kronos - an excellent HCM software

We were tasked with the challenge of payroll management, accrual management just to name a few. These problems were all resolved by employing Kronos Workforce Ready as our central point of data storage and data management.

Kronos Workforce Ready is one of the best HCM software on the market in this category and does a pretty good job of managing data. It has a large set of very useful reports available to be exported in the most popular formats, has the option to customize reports to suite your needs and also you can schedule your reports to be sent or delivered to and email address at your convenience which really cuts out a lot of the manual labor. It has a well thought tru time-sheet feature and which allows easy management of all employees hours per day per week. The recruitment features are an excellent asset as it allows applicants to create a profile while applying in which makes hiring the applicant a breeze with the click a a button. Overall, the Payroll Management, Recruitment Management and Employee Management features are top notch just to name a few and I would recommend Kronos to any medium to large company.

The feature I like least about Kronos Workforce Ready is the manual accrual management feature available . You are tasked with real manual work whenever it comes to uploading hours for employees as there is currently no mass edit option available to apply hours across the board to all selected employees, instead you must load all selected employees into the bucket and scroll through them one by one and apply the credit and whatever other in formations are required to be filled in.

Paulette
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 10.3.2017

Implementation for small government utility

Kronos is a great product, but it is a very complex system that requires experienced module leads for the build out and implementation of the product. We wasted four months with inexperienced module leads and had to start all over again from scratch. Once we had experienced module leads we made a lot of progress, but those leads still had very little time for us because they were assigned too many customers. We implemented HR, Timesheets and Payroll, which is a pretty complex implementation. If we had only implemented one of the modules, it would not have been as difficult.

Kronos has a number of features that work well for our business. We use a lot of work orders for our plant and we were able to import work orders each day and create a search for employees to find them in their timesheets. The integrated system works well once it is set up properly. We have eliminated a number of manual processes with this system. Reporting is very easy to use and our end users are very happy with their ability to create reports.

The biggest issue with Kronos is the virtual implementation and lack of time that the Kronos implementation team has for each customer. Kronos module leads have too many customers to support, so you only have a few hours of their time each week for the build out. If you have any complexity with your timesheets and payroll, you will need to have experienced module leads. Our implementation took twice as long as planned because we started with inexperienced leads.

Hello Paulette,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Workforce Ready. While we are always happy to hear what customers enjoy about the product, we are deeply invested in learning what we can improve. Your feedback on implementation is truly helpful and we are sorry that the process did not go as expected. I thought you would like to know that based on customer feedback we have recently restructured our onboarding process for new customers and have put a strong focus on improving internal training for the implementation team.

All the best,

Jonathan
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 23.8.2019

Easy to use bundle

The ease of use with the finger reader and software has been a great benefit. We are an auto dealership with sales and technicians, the ease of use is a great benefit to people not tech savvy. So easy to use software and hardware is paramount for us.

The software is easy to keep track of clocking and clocking out, vacation and sick days. The finger reader is also convenient and very easy, Just put your finger in the reader and ding! Your clocked in or out.

I have not experienced any Cons, the software always works and if I need to call support, they are quick to respond and resolve my issue.

Jamie
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 28.7.2022

Avoid UKG

Terrible. Read my paragraph in "cons".

They do have some nice features such as being able to store everything we need about a particular employee. Payroll function isn't bad, but it's not user friendly.

Almost everything. Especially that You cannot build custom reports. If you want a custom report, their implementation team has to do it. It took them almost an entire year to build us a report that pulls in name, title, salary and YTD bonus & commission amounts. I was able to create this for myself in 2 minutes with ADP. ALSO they will not allow you to change a "termination date" for anyone. You have to "rehire" and then term again. This is RIDICULOUS. I could go on for hours about what I don't like. Do not recommend this to anyone.

Lindsay
  • Branche: Lagerung

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

HR's best friend

Kronos has definitely been a learning curve from our older Kronos processor. It has been such a help to have the one-on-one help of the Kronos implementation team. We couldn't have done it without them. We are in the transition stage, which has also been very helpful. Overall, we are excited for the possibilities of what we can do with KWR, but still learning where things are, and the differences of how to complete tasks compared to our old processor.

I like the idea of customization of the different pages. I like the centralized information found on the employee information page.

I dislike that it doesn't have the same features across the whole software. Some reports can pull any columns into the report, and some reports don't have certain columns. It makes for a lot of jumping from report to report. It would be much easier and more convenient if you could generate the same columns into different reports.
The other thing that we have disliked is the lack of customization on the dashboard.

Bernadette
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

Ease of use!

The software is very user-friendly both for admins and users. Reporting is a breeze and is one of my favorite features!

The con that I have experienced is not in the software itself but in the customer service. I would like a designated rep that knows my rules, my employees, etc. It's like starting from scratch every time I have an issue. When I used Empower, I had designated reps. I miss that feature the most.

Rod
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

Work Force Ready at UOSA

Use product for a variety of solutions

Its functionality and ease of use is welcoming.

Length of time to customize the product for various needs

881 Bewertungen