Paychex Flex Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Paychex Flex

Paychex Flex ist eine Lösung für das Human-Capital-Management, die mithilfe webbasierter modularer Technologie und einem dedizierten Servicecenter entwickelt wurde, um die HR-Anforderungen von Arbeitgebern jeder Größe und Branche...

4.1
3.9

Nutzerbewertungen zu Paychex Flex durchsuchen

1’577 von 1’577 Bewertungen
Steven R
Steven R
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 8.6.2021

Calm in a sea of changing regulations

We had considered hosting our own payroll, however, with the craziness of COVID and regulations we are very happy we chose a partner provided and supported solution. Saves us time chasing new regulations and forms and the dreaded amendments.

The customer service makes the product easy to use. The support makes the product as with many payroll software products it will do what you want you just have to find the right entry and set up.

At times its so complete it can be overwhelming to find some less used features you had found before. Again they are all like this but the customer support makes this a breeze as you can actually talk to a human being that listens and helps.

Lillian
Lillian

Bewertet am 18.4.2023

It is very easy to use and has great support

Since then, many businesses have approached me about switching, but I still haven't found a good enough reason to abandon Paychex Flex. It's simple to use, produces excellent results, and supports my needs promptly. The direct deposit and web portal make payroll simple. It's easy to learn and adapt to the system. Timely reports can be simply integrated with other bookkeeping software.

In 2017, at the advice of our Accountant, we began using Paychex Flex. I was hesitant because I was the one who always handled payroll through our company's accounting program. But Paychex Flex is so straightforward that I can't imagine ever switching from it to some other payroll system.

The ability to write notes on an employee's paystub; for instance, a place to mention what the bonus is for when it is given; this would be helpful.

Courtney
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 30.5.2024

Loved this service

- Ability to keep tabs on clock in and out features
-Able to see times for PTO

-Time sometimes clocks minutes after clicking on clock in

Die besten Alternativen zu Paychex Flex

Aline
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

One-stop shop, but not very customizable

It is very convenient to have access to the phone application, so you can access information and even run payroll from anytime / anywhere.
The add-on Stratustime allows you to track the non-exempt employees' hours and feeds directly into the payroll system.

Entering one-off payroll data such as expense reimbursement or a medical insurance payback has to be done at the individual level through individual checks.
it is difficult to customize access such as giving access to managers to accrue CTO days only, or giving them access to some HR info (number of vacation days, salary) without giving them access to all of it.
Also, the marketing is a little aggressive, the company offers so many other side services (writing your employee handbook, offering 401k, etc) that they call you too often with too many proposals, often different people for the same products.

Kari
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Bewertet am 6.4.2024

Could be more intuitive

I like the ability to clock in and keep track of my time card and pay details in one place.

It’s not always the easiest to navigate through the multiple menus to find what I’m looking for.

Katrina
Katrina

Bewertet am 15.9.2023

Paychex Flex is great for completing payroll

I appreciate being able to check on the 401(k) and have the money go straight into employee accounts, saving time and effort. Since insurance coverage is now related directly to who has enrolled in which plans, processing payroll has become much more efficient.

From either the employer's or employee's perspective, the website couldn't be simpler to use. Filters and stored views make it easy to customize your payroll experience based on your current needs.

Over the years, I've seen a few different specialists. Obviously, not everyone has the same potential. When my allocated person hasn't been able to help me, I've found that the online chat staff is quite responsive and helpful.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 18.12.2023

Physician

Horrific, the took payroll from another company out of my account.

Nothing, terrible product. I was originally promised coasts would remain the same my entire life with Paychex. [sensitive content hidden] LIED!

Staff and support. Salesperson lied! [sensitive content hidden] Stated my monthly costs would “never change”

Cheryl
  • Branche: Strafverfolgung

Bewertet am 7.6.2024

Frequent user of paychex flex

it is very easy to use and manage with a medium department with a lot of side jobs.

i dont like how when you approve a time it repopulates the screen to the top of the payroll date

Megan

Bewertet am 14.6.2024

Payroll access and visability

I really like that you can log in easily and access your account. I haven't had any issues with Payroll

I haven't experienced any cons with Paycheck. The interface is really easy to use

Natasha
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 12.6.2024

Paychex--Everything is in one place

Other than the need of a redesign, the application of paychex is streamlined. It does what it needs to do--payroll and other HR processes.

All of my financial information is in one place. I am able to access my pay stubs, vacation time, tax forms, etc. I am also able to utilize customer service to submit help tickets to receive solutions for my concerns.

It is in need of a redesign to enhance user experience and to modernize interface.

Ian
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 13.6.2023

The Best Payroll Option Available!!

We are extremely satisfied with the services that Paychex Flex provides. We are using more features as they get rolled out, and it has helped keep our staff morale high. We really like using Paychex Flex for Payroll and HR management.

The convenience of having so many features in one place. We are able to achieve payroll and HR tasks faster than ever before. Ever since we started to use Paychex Flex employees have had less issues on their pay and benefits. The benefits are easy to access and the setup is user friendly.

There were some times they were performing maintenance on the site when we were trying to access. It can take some time to get through to support staff and you must know the specific issue you are calling about. There is lack of updates and benefits can take some time to setup for the HR manager.

Eric
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

Everything we need and more

Paychex Flex has cut the time we spend processing payroll requests in half, if not more. Giving employees the ability to make most changes on their own allows our Payroll Admin to focus on other parts of the business that require more attention.

I love that I can get new employees set up as users during their onboarding, then this becomes their one-stop-shop for all things payroll. They can access this site to get their pay stubs, make changes to their direct deposit, enroll/change health benefits, and even make adjustments to their 401k plans.

The only real con I have found with this system is that employees can not make changes to their mailing addresses themselves. They are still required to fill out a form for our Payroll Admin and he has to call Paychex to make the change. This seems like something simple that employees should be able to do themeselves.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paychex Flex

Paychex Flex offered us everything we were looking for in one package at a very affordable price.
Nadezhda
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 9.3.2023

Great Experience with Paychex Flex!

Overall, I had a great experience with Paychex Flex. It was easy to set up and use, and customer service was always available to help with any questions I had.

Paychex Flex makes it easy to manage payroll, taxes, and other administrative tasks. The user interface is intuitive and the customer service is excellent.

Paychex Flex can be expensive compared to other payroll software.

Sheila

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

Best decision we every made

They have helped me to ease up my role in the payroll process and they have set us up on five recruitment boards to help us find employees and the whole hiring process is so easy and I don't have to be so hands on through the process.

The hiring/onboarding piece is amazing.
They set us up in less than 3 days and had us doing our first payroll within a week. They sat with us through the whole payroll process from start to finish to make sure we understood it all.
The Time and attendance piece is awesome and works so well for our staff

There is nothing we don't like about Paychex. It has met our expectations and continues to do so daily.

ADP Workforce Now und Paylocity

Warum Paychex Flex gewählt wurde

Paycor's customer service was awful and their program was not conducive to what we need as we continue to grow.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Paycor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paychex Flex

We felt it did a better job of what we needed and wanted our HRIS system to achieve.
Timothy
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 14.3.2023

I would rather do payroll myself than continue using Paychex

Terrible. Absolutely terrible! I will NEVER use this company again.

Every employee has their own login information

Customer support. I went through THREE account reps before deciding to find someone else, and NONE OF THEM would answer the phone, return calls, or respond to emails. I finally got the retention team on the phone, who assured me that my rep's supervisor would call me on a specific day at a specific time. That phone call never happened. When I spoke with the retention department again, they informed me it was because it was the supervisors last day in that position, as he was getting a promotion. A supervisor with at least 3 team members who cannot be bothered to speak to a customer and couldn't be bothered himself got promoted.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paychex Flex

They seemed like the better choice during the onboarding process. That all changed after I ran my first payroll.
Anthony

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

Many features, great value, options to expand capabilities

Paychex Flex seems to do it all: You can access all your HR forms, sick and vacation time, timesheets, if you're a manager you have access to your team, complete HR actions, and much more. The mobile app runs basically the same, although it isn't the most touch-friendly app, it gets the job done. All the features work well, and while the app isn't the most user friendly, it is more than serviceable. There are also features that would be great for our team if we used them, like integration with other HR apps, but that's more an organizational issue. We switched from a different HR app which was completely unusable, and we've been happy ever since.

It does everything we need for the organization: payroll, time clocks, tracking, coding time, HR benefits, vacation and sick time, organizational forms, etc. There are also a lot of features that we just don't use as an organization. For instance we use a scheduling app (Homebase) for some of our employees and you can integrate Paychex into Homebase to handle the payroll. We came from another system that was very clunk and difficult to use, so the simplicity of Paychex was a breath of fresh air.

The biggest issue I have, and just a disclaimer I might not be the best trained, is that employee management is time consuming. It's not super difficult, but I often have trouble finding employees on my team, checking and modifying their time, etc. Also signing forms is a bit cumbersome because you have to click around the document yourself, something more like Verisign would be very helpful when dealing with forms.

Joyce
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

The Biggest Rip Off in the HR Industry

Working with PayChex was absolutely the worst experience we have ever had with a vendor. They are great when trying to sign you up but once you do they are impossible to get any assistance. Even cancelling them was difficult because the Off-Boarding team was supposed to call me to help the process of migrating our payroll back and all the necessary steps. 3 Weeks after cancelling no one called and they had the audacity to not only try and bill us but add charges because they tried to pull from our bank for payroll and we cut them off. They have lots of fees that I don't understand how they can justify. Taxes were calculated differently 3 pay checks in a row, getting someone to return email was impossible and when you call you basically get a rep who happens to be the one to get your call, not your supposed HR Generalist, which was absolutely useless. I never criticize publicly about an organization but this one was so very unprofessional and even made worse by the outrageous fees they charge. I would think twice!

- Paid on time
- Payroll documents easy to download
- Have minimum 100 letters and I don't have anything really good to say, which is a first because I believe in positive reviews and have never posted a negative one.

- Tax documents not where their website tells you they are and when you call for help they direct you to the place where the documents are supposed to be but not?
C
- HR Generalist does not return calls or emails in a timely manner if at all.
- Absorbent fees to use their platform (3 x payment of $1000) and another $500 per payroll period for 3 employees. This high price is supposed to be for dedicated HR Generalist, which is a joke.
- Very attentive when pitching to you and then the disappear and its a huge organization that has zero communication between each other and departments.

Meg
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 24.8.2023

Not fun or easy to use but it was an affordable option for the PEO

The only thing I liked about the Paychex Flex PEO experience was our lovely dedicated HR specialist. We had the same person every time and she was extremely helpful, always there when we needed her.

The PEO tier of service was affordable . The dedicated HR service provided with the PEO was nice as you had the same person working with you every time.

Extremely difficult to set up - scheduling features, time tracking features, GL mapping - it was a nightmare. When in need of assistance, customer service would pass you around from department to department, it was like nobody wanted to take accountability.

Warum Paychex Flex gewählt wurde

We needed to get on a PEO for payroll.

It was affordable.
Martin
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 9.5.2023

Comprehensive HR Solution with Some Room for Improvement

While there is room for improvement, Paychex Flex has been a valuable asset in managing my company's HR needs. The comprehensive features and modular design have saved me significant time and effort, allowing me to focus on growing my business. I look forward to future enhancements to the platform.

As a business owner, I appreciate how Paychex Flex simplifies HR management. The platform's all-in-one approach makes it easy to oversee payroll, recruitment, and employee information. The mobile app is particularly useful, enabling me to handle essential tasks even when I'm away from the office.

Despite its shortcomings, I believe Paychex Flex is a valuable tool for managing HR tasks. The modular design and comprehensive feature set have saved me a lot of time and effort. However, I do hope they will continue to refine the user experience and address the occasional technical issues.

Jessica
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.10.2022

User Friendly

I love that Paychex Flex is very user friendly.

I use Paychex Flex to clock in and out daily, check my time card, request time off and for retreiving an W2. I love that this portal is very user friendly. Nothing is hidden. You can easily find what you are looking for using the tabs on the side. You can also customize your home screen to display what you are needed. As soon as I login in I'm able to clock in and out, view how many hours of PTO I have as well as paystubs.

I would improve being able to have more widgets in the home screen so you are able to see your time card and attendance right on your home screen. It would be easier to track.

Candace
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 9.4.2018

Paychex Flex the next best electronic payroll system!

The benefits of using Paychex Flex software is that the product is available online to users. Other benefits include being able to select a specific payment plan or subscription suitable for the company to aid the human resources aspects of payroll. Additional benefits include accessing a dashboard with all employee information to be edited or submitted at once. More benefits of utilizing Paychex Flex include developing quick reports such as payroll statistics. Paychex Flex is a good tool to administer payroll for your company.

Paychex Flex is an online software that human resources personnel can utilize for payroll. Paychex Flex has various subscriptions that company's can select depending on the types of features. Paychex Flex offers an employee dashboard that requires an username, password, and pin number. Paychex Flex allows users to disburse amounts of funds to contractors, employees, vendors, and sponsors. Paychex Flex offers tools, tutorials, and customer support related to the online library and overall application.

Paychex Flex requires a new verification code upon logging into the dashboard. Users listed in the Paychex Flex may not be deleted depending on administrative rights to complete such an action. Paychex Flex may provide usernames and passwords to administrators and not employees, thus employees may not be able to update time card electronically. Paychex Flex allows time card adjustments to be made by the administrator. Paychex Flex allows payroll adjustments to be made by the administrator.

Bewertet am 13.11.2023

Lot's of Payroll options but this one exceedes

Paychex has been a simple platform to use for time and attendance, payroll management and the reporting tools make it easy for side by side comparisons.

Paychex has an easy to view dashboard with customizable tiles and which allows you to tailor your experience based on your company. Time and Attendance flows easily and payroll is a breeze. The employee database makes it easy to reference start dates, end dates, pay changes and update banking on the spot. Their database of reporting makes it easy to pull report and customize based on our organization.

While we do have dedicated support on the account admin side these staff seem to change, so consistency with account managers can be a challenge at times. However, when we do work with them they are attentive and helpful in solving our issues.

Debbie
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 29.6.2018

Love the Ease if Online Benefit Administration

Survey software is not something that I usually recommend.

The best thing about this software is that I can do everything I need to do on my computer or mobile phone at any time of the day or night. The application is very easy to access and I administer payroll, 401k, health, dental and vision benefits, FSA and employee additions/changes over the application. Almost every service I utilize through Paychex is on this application. Invaluable! If I'm out of town I can still submit payroll! WOW! What a game changer Paychex Flex has been! The old way of doing business is out the window with Paychex Flex replacing it in a very positive way!

There is a couple of items that I would like to see enhanced. In people, I would like the ability to always pull up my preferred view of employees without having to click on the apply button. My preferred view is saved but will not display until I click on apply. Second, on the people drop down menu from the upper right corner, I would like the ability to select that view as well. When that drop down is selected I get all the employees that have ever been entered into the Paychex database - terminated and active. I want to be able to display just the active employees in that drop down. These are just enhancement requests that in no way affect the valuable pros of the application. The items in the cons are just "nice to haves".

Shenandoah
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 6.7.2018

Out dated and impersonal

This product works fine for day-to-day activities but has failed to meet some basic requirements when anything out of the ordinary is required.

Customer service through Paychex has been very challenging for our business, which ultimately led us towards switching payroll service providers. Countless errors were made when switching contractors to employees, when terminating employees, and Paychex failed on many occasions to provide financial information and tax documents to various states we were reporting in. They were also unhelpful in providing documentation to various states and city governments while our company was dealing with past-due notices that Paychex should have been responsible for. Our account manager changed hands a number of times with no notice, often no notification, and without a clear line of communication. Overall, their lines of communication seem outdated for companies operating online and whatever 'personal touches' they may have been known for have been lost to the wayside of a digital communication age where information has the capability to be freely transmitted from one employee to another. I found myself frequently re-sending the same required documentation to multiple parties and asking the same questions time and time again which were either ignored or partially answered. Overall an incredibly disappointing experience for the years we were with them.

Tony
Tony
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 31.7.2022

Top-Notch Service

I like the ability to log in and do what I need to do when it pertains to employee payroll activities. I also love the features that are offered to the employees by allowing them to check and edit information when they need to.

It is a little pricey compared to some. I don't have many negative comments about the service, but it can be difficult to reach customer service after hours.

1’577 Bewertungen