Pipefy Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Pipefy

Pipefy ist eine Onboarding-Software, mit der HR-Teams den Bedarf an Dateneingabe und manuellen Prozessen reduzieren können. Diese Lösung hilft Teams bei der Automatisierung von Aktivitäten, z. B. dem Sammeln neuer Mitarbeiterinfor...

Nutzerbewertungen zu Pipefy durchsuchen

310 von 310 Bewertungen

Bewertet am 18.2.2020

Pipefy is on top of all our processes

Ease of use, advanced customisation, fits well to manage almost any process I needed.

As we use Pipefy for controlling all of our processes, there are some features only available in major plans that would be very nice for us to have, but the price is prohibitive for now as a small business, specially due to exchange rates.

Melissa
Melissa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.6.2022

Incredible collaboration tool that increases productivity

Straightforward, user-friendly, and excellent for group projects — but most importantly, it helps you achieve your sales closing objectives. Customer service is also top-notch, with responses being quick. Those that are assigned a job are held accountable for their actions, and bottlenecks may be easily identified to remedy any issues. This allows clients to be involved in the process; they are able to track the development of their briefs. This, in my opinion, helps with the client's approval process.

Pipefy is a great tool since it allows you to develop and manage any type of process from the ground up. Pipefy handles everything from procurement to sales to recruitment to project management. To make your life simpler, you have the ability to attach documents, email check lists, and link to other pipes.

Pipefy's support staff is really helpful and patient while guiding you through this process, thus it's difficult to track down right now. They give you the opportunity to fail, which helps you learn how to utilize Pipefy better. This technology might be difficult to grasp and use at first, but it is worth the effort in the long run.

Fernando
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

Poor exemples and models

I haven´t got any benefits with Pipefy

the Pipefy Integration with other systems by e-mail and API is what I liked

Difficult to get good examples and way to operate the system

Warum Pipefy gewählt wurde

We have more examples and ways to understanding Trello function and configurations

Zuvor genutzte Software

I didn't choose

Die besten Alternativen zu Pipefy

Jessica
Jessica

Bewertet am 29.5.2022

Pipefy is a versatile tool that may be used for a variety of purposes

I'm deleting all of the cards I've generated on Trello and moving them to Pipefy, where I can better organize them. Everything is made easier by the use of custom fields. It is possible to use Pipefy to automate routine tasks, integrate APIs with other services, build MVPs, and more.

Because it allows me to break down my weekly to-do list into manageable chunks, the Sprint panel is one of my all-time favorite features. Pipefy has been a huge asset in streamlining and streamlining my company's operations. To better understand where the most errors were occurring, what steps might be done, and what procedures needed to be changed, I used this platform.

In my opinion, Pipefy is an excellent tool, although there are a few minor issues I'd like to have addressed. Because the expiration date is established by a date on the calendar, I would want you to have an option to select a time and in working hours, but there isn't one available.

STEPHEN
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

MY EXPERIENCE WITH PIPEFY

* Pipefy offers easy communication between sales operation process.
* It has perfect for data storage for a very long period of time unlike the previous software we used.
* It is highly easy and fast to learn, this makes it beginner friendly
* It can be easily adjusted/modified to accommodate new sales operation process unlike the previous software we used
*It has a very high speed of communication and processing information
* Its feedback channel is easy and responses are fast and helpful in solving problems encountered when using the software

* The filter options on pipefy makes it easy to search and track any sales process
* The workflow makes it possible to easily choose any stage and track sales operation processes
* It is very adaptable to new changes in the sales operation process. This makes it a highly effective and continuously useful for future innovation and variations in business models/operations

I noticed there are no demonstration
videos/picturess for beginners. Adding demonstration pictures/videos will help new users have a better understanding of the range of services and amazing features offered by pipefy
Also, pipefy lack to ability to serve as a communication tool between employees like Slack. For instance, employees can't have personal communication using pipefy, slack offers this feature

Lisa
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.7.2020

Wow. Just..WOW

My original purpose for getting a trial membership with Pipefy was to develop a business process to manage our FMLA and FCCRA process. We tried to use other HR management companies, but they were unable to manage the full process and only functioned as a go between, mailing information back and forth with our employees. We felt out of touch with the process, and it was more than $350.00 a month.

Our HRIS system is great, but there was no way to manage these processes from within the software (which would have been ideal). Through Pipefy I am able to collect information, create reports, make sure that the HR team is engaged with employees seeking to take leave, and we are able to do timely updates to our payroll system to generate paychecks for employees while they are on leave. Pipefy literally did everything I needed the system to do.

The implementation and sales teams were phenomenal. They were helpful, responsive, and were able to find work-arounds if there was a feature I wanted but was not yet available.

Pipefy gives you the best of all worlds.... a process management workflow that is easily customizable, allows the development of checklists/prompts that accompany the different steps associated with completion of a business process in order to maintain compliance AND has the added benefit of automation options. You can use conditional logic to collect information that is relevant to the different users, and you can assign business processes to particular members of your team for resolution. The option to collect and maintain database information to accompany the forms is unheard of, and the option of a portal to collect information is very useful, especially at a time when so many people are working virtually.

If you have ever needed ANY of these items, this product is for you, all in an affordable package.

Pipefy has a few items that could use some upgrades, and they are currently working on these. In general, they involve the "siloing" of features by pipe (or process). For example, if you develop a group of email templates, they can only be used with a particular pipe, or business process.
Also, the development of PDFs that will represent the information in narrative form is a little clunky, but certainly do-able.

Dynamics 365, Kissflow und Smartsheet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

These products simply did not deliver on the full range of requirements I had for the business process. In some cases, they were too expensive.
Robson

Bewertet am 24.3.2020

The best Process Management Platform

Pipefy has a lot of tools to help small business that haven`t IT Team.
Automations, integration with Zapier and API Access are one of more importants tools of Pipefy, with this three tools you can make pipefy work as your business process work, and with a lot of AUTOMATION!

Pipefy templates: Pipefy offers templates to start your process control, probably any process that you will put on pipefy, someone already did. So you can just use an template, and adapt they to your business.

Pipefy Apps: Pipefy gives some apps integrations direct in the Pipefy Platform. My preferred is "Sprint App", Sprint App transform the Pipefy Kanban in a Sprint Tool, with management of Sprints, etc.

Some features that i would like to see in Pipefy is:

- Time control: could have some "Pipefy Apps" that generate time report of taks, and users.

- Export Database: One thing that I would like is be able to export Database data with just one Button. I needed this tool a lot of times, and I had to write an script to do this using the GraphQL Api.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

Integrations, Automations, Sprint App and Templates: this four items was what make me choose Pipefy.
Pablo
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 24.2.2020

Automate almost any process

With Pipefy I could have better response for clients with less people.

Pipefy has a great UX, is very intuitive and very easy to use. The learning curve is fast, and when you learn to use it, you can automate almost any process. For example, in our design company, we connect various processes of our company such as Sales process, budget proposals, accounts payable, accounts receivable, task management , project management and even the hiring process.

We connect to Pipefy with slack to notify when a new project starts or when we start a new project or close a deal.

There are just a few details than pipefy could improve as:
- Use math formulas on his forms
- Calculate the real time use on a process it only calculates the time on the pipe of a card.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 23.12.2020

With higher flexibility comes higher complexity to implement and a generalist in all areas.

Awesome experience, great software, helped us a lot on how to manage our operation (procurement, production, quality management, HR - recruitment) without dropping a single line of code. Looking forward to onboard more users and bring more processes to Pipefy.

I can have several workflows for the main areas of my company, customised to the extreme, and yet remain on the same set of skills required to implement, with a great community to help more complex development, and a support team that will help less advanced users to do the basic+.

Automations require a new UX, maybe something related to path creations, with several steps. Today is limited and has some fails to deploy/start that frustrate the workflow creator. E-mails are a nice feature inside cards, but it lack the flow of an inbox, that would make a shift from sending a note to someone related to this card, to actually managing email inside pipefy with all cards information available to interact.

Jira, Trello, Pipedrive, monday.com und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

Flexibility to be my main software, customised to work with my entire company.
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 20.1.2020

Pipefy review

I can easily manage my team tasks so I don't overload anyone.

It has tutorials and very good documentation of how to build it yourself, easy to use and configurate.

It crashed one or two times, but nothing to worry about.

Asana

Warum Pipefy gewählt wurde

Our last software didn't receive upgrades in the last few years, and also don't have a support team.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

Pipefy contacted me with a great presentation and an awesome support team.
Alexandre
Alexandre

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

Pipefy - A promise for greatness

While some features are lacking and sometimes the UI could be better, Pipefy is simple and powerful enough for everyday use once properly configured. I find myself doing more stuff on Pipefy than I should since it's so much easier to use than go to yet another plataform that will be lacking some features Pipefy currently has

- Ease of use (once you get familiarized with where is everything and terminology)
- Comprehensive API
- Great support and UX
- Consistency

- Lack of some easy to implement features (e.g. importation of spreadsheets is painful, no way to clear all records on a database)
- The API documentation is really messy and even as a developer I get lost
- The mobile app is a huge mess and the only really lacking part of the UX
- Web interface could be more responsive

Jira und Trello

Warum Pipefy gewählt wurde

Our company is a Junior Enterprise part of Brasil Junior, which got a partnership with Pipefy that led to better plans. We moved since we hit a paywall at Trello and found that Pipefy has great features that Trello lacked and we keep discovering! Now that we are more experienced at Pipefy we don't feel any need to change

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

Partnership mentioned above, experience of some members with the plataform and the promise of great features
Carolina
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

Pipefy is the best tool to get things done

My experience with Pipefy is really satisfactory! I was able to deploy 3 new processes and avoid many mistakes by controlling them better and using Pipefy's features.

It's the easiest tool to set up any type of process or project that you currently need to organize and deploy.

I'd like to have a better system to create approval and escalation processes

Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

Asana is focused on projects, not processes. It would not be able to avoid mistakes as Pipefy can.
Uelinton

Our efficiency increased with Pipefy

Since we implemented Pipefy, we have been able to control and automate many processes, from operational and simple processes, such as task management, to business processes, such as executive search professionals (a type of service we provide). Our efficiency increased between 30 and 40% with Pipefy implementation.

Flexibility to transform and automate processes.

Absence of functionality to handle calculations and control resource consumption (storage, automation, etc.).

Zoho CRM und Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

Due to the flexibility to implement and automate almost all types of processes, and due to the excellent support for implementation.
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

Great Product!

Helps with pulling reports for cost on inventory that we did not previously have at our disposal.

I love the ease of use with Pipefy. It lays out our inventory in an organized manner for tracking from company to rep. I am able to search off keywords with accuracy. It alerts me in my email that i have work to do in the pipe. It's just a great product to use.

I can accidentally move a card by slipping past it too quickly in the pipe. BUT it alerts me that it moved so I have a history and can correct the error.

Gordon
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

Pipefy Gets the Job Done!

It's been great! Easy way to dull down some of the excess noise and stay focused on the task at hand for the day.

I really enjoy being able to keep my workflow organized. It's enough detail to get my job done, but not too overwhelming to where it makes organization harder than it needs to be. The integration with HubSpot is incredible helpful as well.

Sometimes if I'm working quickly, Pipefy can't keep up. The best example I can think of is changing a date within a card, saving, but then not seeing that change reflected.

Caroline
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 18.4.2022

Awesome

Here we could create and develop very manual process in an easiest and automated way, which improve our results and evaluate our road to the success. All in one complete, very efficient and confident tool, Pipefy really does the difference in our daily work.

The easy way to built forms, flows and all project management here, also the CRM and communication tools we can set up, automations and integrations between different tools are really easy and a game changing here, because we can do all these in only one software, where all our team can have access and contribute, it saves a lot of time and work.

All the flows have to be created from a pre-formatted template or from the zero. There is no an addaptation we can do from a sheet or another software we have used, for example. It would help a lot if we wanted to migrate from another platform to Pipefy.

rafael jefté
  • Branche: Biotechnologie

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

The best platform for organizing phloxes

Very good, it came to make my life and work easier. All my employees use it, it is a very complete tool.

the program is complete, allowing me to do various work automations, thus ensuring greater confidence in the process.

Hard to say. I have some specific considerations about some tools, like the expiration date, I believe it could be for hours and not with a fixed date. But in general I like all the platform.

Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

It was the most complete and dynamic for our business model.
Fernanda

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

Pipefy is really good

I love using pipefy, it really makes my day by day easier. I never lost any information, I never miss any deadline, it's really incredible.

It helps me organize my processes and my day by day; It's easy to use; let you customize everything; Changed completely my daily routine for the best

It's expensive; I don't like that it's pricing per user.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

Because it's way better and easy to use. Have a lot of more possibilities to build.
Megan
Megan
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 28.8.2023

Pipefy - practical platform for task automation.

A notable advantage is its mobile app, which allows you to manage your processes on the go. Additionally, Pipefy offers process automation to minimize manual tasks and provides the option to create forms for mass data collection. Overall, Pipefy is a tool that has helped me and my team optmize various aspects of project management and team collaboration.

The first point that I have to highlight before anything else is its price, it is one of the cheapest automation software I have tried, what I like about Pipefy is its intuitive and easy to use interface, which allows even those with limited skills techniques start easily. Among its functions, they allow you to create complex flowcharts effortlessly, which is something useful for professionals who require precise visual representations. The platform not only supports real time comunication between team members, but also facilitates intrnal and external communications, making collaboration smooth.

Although it is a practical platform, its dashboard needs better organization, and a more colorful user interface, another point that need to be improved is the email system, many end up in the spam folder, and this is a lost communication with the client.

Bewertet am 20.2.2020

Could be better

It's good, but expensive.

Is easy to configure the pipes and the user have a lot of options.

The reports is very poor, the user don't have any kind of graphics and you can't bring data from two different pipes. I think the internal team don't like to improve the software frequently and implement new features.

Telegram, Microsoft Project, Slack und monday.com

Zuvor genutzte Software

Telegram, Microsoft Project, Slack und monday.com

More complete
steven
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

Moving parts

It has helped our department take a disorganized mess of papers and turn it into a easy to use and visualize flow chart. seeing at a glance where all of our projects are at in their work process.

organize many different moving parts and specific details of individual jobs

the app could be better, involvement from installers is necessary to take full advantage, but that's more of an organization issue rather than an issue of the product

monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

it fit our needs the best
Eduardo

Bewertet am 27.3.2020

Amazing!!!

The way they allow you create each step of your workflow is simply amazingly easy!

You define wich field is required for de next step with a couple of clicks.

For the things i use, none come to mind. They do great job on creating e manting the software

Carolina
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.7.2018

Amazing! Don't know how to work without Pipefy anymore. Helps me to organize & control all my...

Helps me to receive and control all my tasks in a practical and organized way. Keeping an important historical.

The support team has always helped me right away! I'm very impressed with their service and attention. Always communicating about new features and doing webinars. You can see that this company really cares about their clients.

When you delete a field from the pipefy we lose the historical from the previous pipes. We should keep the changes just for the news pipes, but don't erase anything on the old pipes.

They should have someone in the support team that speaks Spanish. Because some of my colleagues don't speak English, so I need t help them in the communication with Pipefy support team.

Antwort von Pipefy

Thank you for your feedback!

Beantwortet am 9.7.2018
Willian

Bewertet am 18.2.2020

A very simple task manager with attractive UX

Well, it has been a nice tool for me and my clients. We use with ease and apart from the features that need to be implemented, it's an everyday tool that never let me down.

I really liked the usability of the system and its easyness. It's very simple to do any task and even to create rules for cards and integrate pipes. You have many features such as trigger e-mails when something happens or create alert for tasks that are delayed.

Some features that we need to implement to have a better do not exist. For example, I needed to duplicate the pipes with their automations and rules. It turns out only the shell gets duplicated. So I needed to do all the work regarding the automations ans rules again.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.2.2020

Great tool for workflows and automating processes.

Easily set up and configured. Easily shared with colleagues.

Reporting is poor. Everything has to be extracted then the real reporting built in Sheets or Excel. Would be very helpful if customer service was 24 hours on the week days. I'm in central and by the time i'm building and using pipefy it tends to be 2/3 and CS is gone by then.

310 Bewertungen